Reviews of Residència Erasmus

Torrent de L'olla, 212-214, Gràcia, 08012 Barcelona, Spain

#405 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

satisfied and well located.

A safety safety box would be necessary in the rooms and a remote control for the TV (you had to stand up to turn it on and off and change channels)

The room was spacey, with a big window and nice bathroom. It had a wardrobe and a desk. Very comfortable. The residence also has a kitchen with fridges and tables to eat on. Nice tables outside to eat your own food at night!

We should be reimbursed / credit at least half of what we paid based on the hash smell we had in our

Smell of marajauna in our room, we should have been compensated by refund or discount. Never exposed to hash so not aware of smell until concierge confirmed smell when he visited our room. He said the smell was very strong. Hope staff figure out where smell came from. My guess is people smoking it had covered or removed the smoke detector. Not sure if staff checked other roomd for smell. I asked who was in room above us but did not receive any response. Staff should have checked rooms above and rooms above us on floor above. Another theory on where the smell came from is the room where air conditioner kept. Assuming same ventilation system and ducts for all rooms, if this is the source, all rooms would be able to smell the hash. Suggested we open windows to reduce smell of pot. We opened windows although we did not feel safe since we were one floor above main floor. Could hear loud noise which was disruptive well after 3:00 am. Advised front desk staff of this but he did not come up to room to confirm. Note we only reported on our last night when daughter said smell very strong. I smelled every night we were there but daughter said not to complain in fear we would be kicked out like we were at airBnB we stayed at. This is our first experience travelling on our own so we were unaware of how to handle situations we encountered. Will know next time IF we travel in the future

Staff friendly and helpful. At least one staff huge football fan like us.

Barca

The mattresses are a bit thin and make sleeping a little uncomfortable. There was also a misunderstanding about the time of checkout.

Location, cleanliness, homey feel, ability to cook own meals in communal kitchen, a quiet place, close to metro, restaurants, cafes, bars, parks and attractions within vicinity.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Nice location very close to the metro.

I believe it was a bit expensive for what it offered. We had to pay an extra something for them to keep our luggage for a few hours after the checkout...

Nice location very close to the metro. Beautiful neighborhood full with festivities this time of the year. Room clean and comfortable, breakfast sufficient for a good start of the day.

Great to discover Barcelona from this place

Our room had two opposite windows but no nice view but we were OK with that.

We liked the Residence because it was near metro Lesseps (5 min walking) and this station is not far from centre. The room was clean and comfortable, daily cleaned. Breakfast was almost same all days but I liked it (fruits, yogurts, eggs - fine!). One can find fruit shop, supermarket and bars nearby so it is convenient with food!

Modern and quiet location

Staff just doing their job without too much enthusiasm, except for Mr Bart at the reception who was very helpful and welcoming.

Delious breakfast and good quality coffee. Spacious room.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great location, nice staff

The rooms are very basic (furniture)

* There is a shampoo for the body already in the shower * Great air conditioning in the room * Great breakfast * Very nice staff * Amazing location (many shops and restaurants near - only 6 minutes walk to the metro station) * TV in the room, comfy beds, clean room

Perfect for friends on a Euro trip
    • Quadruple Room

Gràcia is a beautiful area and Residencia Erasmus puts you in the heart of it. The hotel staff are extremely helpful and friendly, it has a very laid back vibe and a younger crowd. Nothing bad to say

Great location for Gracia and central Barcelona with Parking!

Pillows very hard and had to ask for extra ones as the only two we got were hard and flat.

Location - with family living in Gracia this was a great close location from which we could walk to family and everything central. Lots of supermarkets around. Car park right there outside the side door. Secure and easy access. Outside tables where guests were able to eat a take out meal if they wanted. Breakfast included scram eggs but get their on time! They clean up quickly.

The overall experience was good and it was quite affordable too.

Room was quite small, toilet/bathroom was also very small. I booked a room with a double bed but got one with two single beds.

Place was very neat and quiet. Facilities were functional and the staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good

Little bit high price. Not so comfortable beds. It could be noisy when living next to parking lot. They have been unloading stuff in the morning. First two days we got some young girls making noise during night. Annoying

Friendly staff at reception. Daily cleaned rooms with wifi and aircondition. Very good location near bar restauratns and metro and also eCooltra scooters.

Not use this

All it’s dirty walls room towel bad floor

I don’t like nothing not clean very dirty walls room not clean toweels all it’s dirty and ask 70€ por day this it’s very dirty place

you can buy the tour bus ticket at the reception

no phone in the room so you cannot call the reception if you need help no mini-fridge in the room )-:

you can buy the tour bus ticket at the reception location of the hotel is very convenient in a nice and quiet neighborhood

Not coming back to this hotel.

The room was in poor condition as the walls were dirty with all marks on, and the bathroom door was jam on the floor, hard to open since the wooden edge was wearing out. Every day, we had to ask for accessories like toilet papers, towels, plastic cups, etc. as the cleaners didn't provide them. There was a delivery truck at the parking lot with the engine on for 30 mins early in the morning around 6:00 a.m. So, we could not sleep due to the noise. Our room was on the 1st floor facing the parking lot. We paid approx. $120 per nt, and including breakfast. You make your own judgement before booking this hotel.

Only the location is great for the convenience.

Provided a pleasant place to stay while I enjoyed Gracia neighborhood.

I didn't care for the twin beds. Elevator was out of service most of one day.

Large room and clean. Great location close to restaurants and shopping. Quiet. Multinational and multi generational clientele. Helpful staff. Nice €5 breakfast option.

Great location, friendly and effecient staff and a never...

The room is clean but the curtains and bed covers ask for retirement. Missed a toilet brush in the bathroom. Would have loved information on where one could despose of the accumulated garbage.

Great location, friendly and effecient staff and a never failing WiFi :-).

Very pleasant.

Didn't care much for the mattress, and the pillows were long and skinny. Only complaint.

Great neighborhood and good access to metro. Many good restaurants nearby. The shower was excellent, staff friendly. I would book this hotel again in a New York minute.

The hotel is functional and its location in the lively quartier of Gracia very good.

There was no blanket on the bed and the wool blankets in the wardrobe made a rather filthy impression. The hotel is functional, but not really aesthetic. I had a free upgrade to a premium room with a balcony, with a view to a wall and a parking space. If you're a vegan, you will only have coffee and fruits as options for breakfast. The receptionist declared the hotel would only make an exception if I had an intolerance against milk, but not offer special services (like hummus or guacamole instead of cheese) to guests with food preferences. Rather oldfashioned and little service-oriented, it seemed to me...

The staff was friendly, especially the night shift guy and the breakfast lady. The room was clean and the WIFI functioning.

Not a good experience

The guy at the front desk was extremely rude to me. I couldn’t figure out how to get the lights on in my room (there was a slot in the wall to slide your key card to turn them on) so I went to the desk to ask. He got very annoyed and replied very condescendingly that I “obviously” had to put my card in the wall (which I have never seen before after staying in many many hotels and hostels all over the world). The water in the shower kept going from burning hot to freezing and I had to get in and out several times. The bed was extremely hard and I woke up with a sore back. When I got to the hotel they told me breakfast was served until 11, but when I went to the dining area at about 10:15 they told me that they stopped serving at 10. I would not recommend this to anyone even trying to save money because there are many other options.

I was happy with my stay and will recommend to others who want a reasonably priced place.

Very nice staff. The neighborhood is not too touristy so it was a pleasure walking around like a local. Lots of nice restaurants and shops nearby. Also very convenient to get transportation.

Super I will go back to this place

The only complaint is the elevator too slow we were on the 5th floor and took more that 5 minutes to open and my last day was broken we need to use the stairs carrying our personal belongings

Location great ,safe area to walk around any time close to the metro system ,and markets and restaurants. Friendly staff, very helpfull, the room great view and a terrace I love it

I would be happy to stay at Erasmus again

The bed was very hard and a little uncomfortable. I would have preferred more pillows. There are no coffee facilities in the room, although there is a very good kitchen and dining area available for use 24/7. We asked for a hair dryer at the desk and they loaned us one without charge.

Location was good, although I would not describe it as central. with plenty of local shops, bars and cafes. The premises are great as a residence - it is not a hotel or guest house, it is more like a serviced flat, which was exactly what we wanted. The room was minimal but larger than average.

Quiet location since it's closer to Park Guell than to...

The shared kitchen could be better maintained, and the fridge looked like it hadn't been cleared out in a while. Sound insulation's not great - while our fellow residents were quiet, we could hear it every time the elevator in the building was used.

Quiet location since it's closer to Park Guell than to downtown. Our room had a large balcony. Clean and seemingly unlimited hot water, which was nice.

good

Furniture was a bit out of date, bathroom was crammed, breakfast (very cheap actually, 4 euros) was obviously also very 'cheap' in taste, but very good value for money.

Nice beds, big room, clean and staff is marvellous, one lady just saved my trip (she help me find my wallet, and she was successful).

Sleeping in a basement :s

I have been twice in this Hotel. The first time it was very good while the second time they put me in a basement (yes basement) around 1.7 meter below the road next to the loud Laundry facility with few huge washing machines that were working uninterruptedly from morning until 22.00. You could not open the window, as it was high and at level of the street, and pest could have entered in the room easily, not to mention the water from the frequent street water-jet cleaning. Air conditioning, the only chance to have air in there, was loud and with broken plasterboard almost above to fall over the bed. I actually did not manage to sleep. As said, the first time I had an excellent room, this time it was one of the worst I have ever seen. The following morning after complaining they moved me to the second floor, and it was cool. As I did not sleep I feel that I had to give a zero score. Unfair for the staff though. Problem is management of the this money making facility and their greediness.

Staff was extremely good, nice and helpful

Near to metro.

Abit more variety for breakfast....everyday was the same!

Near to metro. Supermarkets and small restuarants nearby. Room clean, not luxurious but everything you need. Personnel friendly and very helpful.

dissapointed

Small room with even smaller bahtroom (literally 1x1m, you can barely turn around). I was not expecting that based on the high rating and other reviews here.

The location is good. The staff is helpful and ready to help.

Simply great

I could can hear toilet splash and shower water on from the room above me but u can live with that, everyone is on town all day anyway.

Breakfast for 5 EUR is worth its price you can get a coffee, juice, toasts, scrambled eggs, fried bacon, chease, ham, fruits, small crossaints etc. A coffee and a crossaint in town is about 2-3 EUR - your choice depending on what u like. Clean, comfortable beds, super helpful staff, a but away from the noise of the city center but u will still get great pubs and stores nearby including a supermarket. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

will recomment to all my (Chinese) friends

Breakfast a little poor because of running out of supply, coffee very ok, got room with 5 beds, extra service. but my wife wanted a 2 bed room, staff gave us a very nice room. compliments

Bearable

This is very much a student residence complete with inconsiderate snowflakes incapable of organising a night out at 00.30 without the door of their room open and letting everyone else hear what they were up to at top volume. One room was clearly being used by smokers - although what they were smoking I don't know. The beds were too hard even for me and I concur the additional blanket was not clean. There was a community festival on while we stayed and it would have been great for guests if there had been a notice advertising this. I have stayed in more expensive hotels though and also encountered plonkers

The staff were helpful and the location was especially convenient for Park Guell.

El Clásico

Last year we was a better placed hotel on half price. The breakfast was not good enough, bad coffee and bad scrambled eggs. For 5 euro we could have had a better breakfast in any coffee shop. For 2 nights was ok but nothing more.

The room was spacious and the bathroom also was good. Guell park is 10 minutes by walk but the beaches and the La Rambla was quiet far but the metro station was in the neighbor.

To have other kind of pillows.

To have other kind of pillows. To change the towels everyday with clean ones because it wasn’t the case with me. Room doesn’t have a telephone for room service & it’s a hotel !!!

Staff went above and beyond to help us in all ways, they...

Did not realize that surrounding shops would be closed on Sunday.

Staff went above and beyond to help us in all ways, they even helped me to surf internet and find airline reservations and print them for me so that our early morning flight was made much easier.

Wonderful Experience

Everything was good. Maybe beds can be changed. Because beds are so hard to sleep. It can be much more soft.

Especially the location of the hostel is excellent. Metro station is so close.

BCN city break

The beds were a bit hard and uncomfortable. Could do with another pillow on the bed.

The location, the staff, the price. The price was excellent as we were barely in the room. Very helpful at check in and any time we had questions. The shared kitchen is a great idea and if we stayed longer we would have used this.

Terrible place, false advertising, very poor, definitely would not recommend and not worth the money

No air conditioning even though it is stated that they have this facility and the response when I asked about this was not helpful. Dirty and dusty rooms. Bedsheets not clean and old, and not changed throughout the stay. Towel holders in the bathroom damaged. TV not working, heating not working. Windows didn't lock which is unsafe. Very noisy and can hear noise from other rooms and from outside. The beds were extremely uncomfortable causing back pain by the end of the trip. Definitely would not recommend to anybody. Waste of time and money and will ruin your trip.

Nothing at all. Did not meet my expectations and didn't have facilities that they are supposed to have. This place had no air conditioning so it was very difficult to spend time in the hotel and difficult to sleep at night. Nothing to like. Do not recommend this place to anybody

Very nice location with average facilities

Since the room looking to the courtyard was very uncomfortable and small, the staff changed our room next day. The second room had a small balcony with a bigger and more comfy bed. The breakfast was average and could be improved.

The place is very close to the metro station and also to fancy places to have lunch and dinner. It is also nice to take a walk in this neighborhood in the evenings.

No Value for Money!

Breakfast! In the middle of the rest someone started and kept drilling in our wall from the neighbor room with no notice! Ruined the day and the staff just said: I'm sorry. Blinking light in the room got fixed in 48 hours which was late!

Wi-Fi

Disappointed

The photos are not of the rooms with the price in promotion. The lighting in the actual room is quite dim, but the rooms are large. The mattresses are uncomfortable, I found insects in the bathroom and I started with several insect bites in the morning but the hotel did not want to move me because they said they had not found anything, even though I insisted on showing the marks on my body.

This place is near a train station and have a lot of things nearby. There is a laundry, a place to cook some food, the wi-fi is good.

Not particularly good value for money
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff at Reception service is mechanical and detached, not very useful at all. The beds were terribly uncomfortable: lumpy mattress that seems to have outlived its proper function.

The attention and service provided by the breakfast girl.

Fantastic location

The room is utilitarian and our window faced an internal shaft so no view. The advantage was no noise either...

The hotel location (in Gracia) is great, in a nice mostly residential neighborhood with tons of tapas bars, small restaurants, produce markets, bakeries, etc. and still within a 5 minute walk to the metro or 40 minute walk to the town center. Most evenings we ended up taking a short stroll to Carre Verdi or local squares for a drink/tapas. We appreciated being away from the tourist crowds of the center.

one of the best deals in barcelona

no complaints

In pricey Barcelona, Erasmus represents huge value for money. the location in vibrant Gracia is excellent, the rooms are large and light, the staff helpful, plus there are a kitchen and laundry. this is my third time here.

Without the students it would have been adequate.

Noisey school students, uncomfortable beds and pillows. Tiled corridors are very noisey.

The staff were very good. The breakfast was good and very close to Lesseps Metro.

Good place in a great city. It is not in the city centre but the metro is just 2 mins of walk

Some facilities in the room. A full length mirror,mini fridge, something to hang washings and possibly minimum cutlery. They didn't even have a couple of tumblers for drinking water.

The cleanliness

It was cheap to have a private room with private bathroom, but very noisy

Have to ask for a hairdryer at the reception and return it after using it. Very noisy at night; hear people talking, laughing, walking, banging on doors, opening and closing doors. There was no such thing as a duvet there. they only have a piece of cloth and a dirty blanket in the wardrobe. it was quite cold at night to sleep with just some sloth.

The shower was good. They provided towels. The window can be opened. The room and bathroom were very clean. They have a kitchen where you can cook your own food.

Acceptable
    • Quadruple Room

Floors not clean and uncomfortable bads for us

Location is perfect, staff very kind and helpful. Definitely more suitable for students than for families, but for two nights is acceptable.

The staff was very helpful and nice.
    • Quadruple Room

The beds were not very comfortable. The bedroom could have been more cosy and more modern, just my opinon. The cleaning in the bathroom could have been better. Looked like there was mould in the shower.

The staff was very helpful and nice. We asked for an upgrade without any problems and our second room was much better than the first. The location was nice! Just a short walk to a very good Metro station in lively neighborhood near Park Guell.

Great place for such a price.

No any significant minuses. Maybe their breakfast could be more various.

Excellent hotel! Great location - just 3 tube stops from the city centre. Clean rooms with all you could need.

If you are with the famliy and kids do not choos this place to stay
    • Quadruple Room

My stay at Erasmus was disappointing due to many things but specially the lack of heat in my room. I was in the residence at the spring period which means the temperature was between 5 to 10 degrees at night which means I was forced to sleep with my jacket on and extra blankets. The unmorally cold temperature made me go down to the reception and complain, where I found out I was not the only one who was under the same problem. They said that they are giving extra blankets out all night and that we can get last three. The staff did manage to fix the heating problem, but it only lasted one night, after that, the heating was gone again and they did not manage to fix it. Even though we complain about it and there was a heating in common areas, they kept explaining that it is normal that there is no heat at this temperature. My feeling was that heating was switched by purpose because room are huge and hard to heat up. Our room was in ground floor, which means it feels like you are in the basement – only half of window is above ground. Storage room was right beside the room where all cleaning personal start their job at 6 o ‘clock and wake us up by laud talking and filling their trolleys with sheets, towels and such, right in front of our door. Toiletseat was broken and we need it to hold fast onto it when toilet is in use. Breakfast is waste of money, better to go and bye it out. Toaster takes almost 15 minutes to roast the pieces of bread.

Location is not that bad but still be ready to walk a lot to main attrcations.

Great location to see the sights from

Glad I am doing this after the whole trip, it was a great budget travel stop, sound proofing in Spain is humorous but it’s all part of the experience

Breakfast was great and reasonable, it was our 1st place in Spain, suited our needs well, safe area, try Intrepids for tapas,

Relaxing and entertaining at the same time!

The only thing which I felt it would be nice to have in the rooms is a small fridge to store food.

Staff were all friendly and willing to help out with all requests. The breakfast was satisfactory for the price. Location was fantastic as it is situated in a neighbourhood with mostly locals and students and offered numerous amenities. I would definitely recommend Residencia Erasmus to families and young people alike.

Recommended to stay

After recommendation do not look for a hotel in the center and confirmation that Gracia district is decent place to stay in Barcelona I could not make better choice to book this hotel. Of course, price was one of the key criteria, after seeing enormous prices of the hotels in the city, it was good relief to see the prices offered by Erasmus hostel. There is great value of money. Hotel is clean, room was cleaned daily. It is only 5 min from metro station (very easy connection with airport) and many buses around. Just few stops from center and Sagrada Familia. On the walking distance from part Guell. You have few supermarkets just around the corner, including shop open till late night, few places to eat are also around. At the ground floor hotel has well equipped kitchen, so you can make some food for yourselves an if there is good weather you can eat outside.

Not bad

The beds are not comfortable at all. I felt really tired in the morning because it seemed like slleping on the floor. Matresses were really bad

The location was great

Good hotel for students and those who travel alone

Slow draining water in the bathroom sink Would be cool if there would be a hair dryer in the bathroom

The room is very clean During my stay, it was always quiet so I slept well A neighborhood is just amazing, not so crowdy like in the center but there are still a lot of good places to spent evening Decent breakfast with nice coffee

The staff very helpful, location great, breakfast OK.

Had to ask to change rooms because I didn't get what I'd asked for. Some rooms are old and very basic whereas others are what you see in the pictures, very nice.

The staff very helpful, location great, breakfast OK.

I would certainly be happy to stay here again.

The staff were absolutely marvellous . . . extremely helpful and very patient when answering our questions. The location of Residència Erasmus was perfect as our base . . . metro round the corner, local restaurants were excellent. A very happy stay!

The location was great and there was a place we could cook...

The mattresses are new however they were very hard so myself and my friend in the other room but found it hard to sleep I might add however that I am used to sleeping on feather mattress at home so it might not be a problem for other people

The location was great and there was a place we could cook the staff are friendly and kind

A good choice of hotel, in a good location.

Nothing you couldn't like for the asking price.

We made a good choice when we decided on arrival to try the breakfast. It was much better than we were expecting, considering it was only meant to be a buffet breakfast. Beds were very comfortable.

clean and comfortable

The room was clean and silent. Every night, we got new towels and stayed in cleaned room. There are some super market and some caffe at near this hotel. And you can take a metro only 2min. Moreover you can walk to the park Güel 15-20min.

The staff were very nice and the place was quite functional.

The bathroom was too small for the size of the room.

The staff were very nice and the place was quite functional. There is a supermarket close-buy and many nice shops and bars.

Value for money in terms of amenties provide.

Internet was poor. Had to come to reception area to get good internet speed Central air-conditioning, control knob did not provide heat, room was cold.

Close to Barcelona City Center, restaurant and bars

For the price it was extremely unexpected the amount of...

The shower was super small and the shower curtain would get also in the way

For the price it was extremely unexpected the amount of comfort we got. We received a private (big) four beds room for only two people with private toilet and shower. It was quite comfortable to sleep in.

Deceiving it's a hostel not even a budget hotel

Completely different from the pictures presented upon arrival I then realised it was a hostel something I am not keen on however the property doesn't state so there was no tea and coffee facilities in the room as most properties will offer and the heating was broken extremely cold in the room had to request a oil heater budget bedding no duvets the curtains had seen better days and didn't keep the light away at all

Was a good location easy reach of the major sightseeings with the train station 3 m walk

Great! I liked the place, it matched my expectations. Good money/quality ratio.

If the floor in the room was warmer, it would be nicer. Would suggest everyone to take slippers in the winter times. And was expecting richer breakfast, however it did meet the price.

I liked the money/quality ratio. The staff was also friendly. Location is good and easy to reach from the closest Metro station. The rooms were good and clean.

Basic accommodation but adequate for the price. Easy access to Metro. Staff friendly.

Bedroom was chilly and heating took a long time to warm up. Tea/coffee making facilities and extra pillows in the room would have been nice.

Breakfast was good. Room was adequate.

Well run , no fuss. Friendly

Artificial fruit juice at an otherwise very good breakfast. Isn't there six month orange season in Valencia /Barcelona ?I'd gladly pay 1 euro more for real juice at breakfast.

Glad the croissants were not flakey

Everything was perfect

Staff was very helpful, very good breakfast, place as itself is quite, so you can have a good rest, after long day of exploring Barcelona. Location of hotel is perfect

When I had arrived the hotel ----

When I had arrived the hotel ---- no rooms ! They found me another Hoste's room that wasn't good. The next morning I had to moove to a room which I booked before. I do not like that ! Tamako Nakano

The room was clean, location 3 min to the metro station.

The breakfast is poor.

The room was clean, location 3 min to the metro station. I paid 25 euro for 1 night in room with double bed and private bathroom. It really worths it.

The room was very clean, and was kept clean during our...

The room was very clean, and was kept clean during our entire stay there. The staff was very helpful. The location of the hotel is great, with a metro station nearby which can take you to the city center for under 15 minutes. All on all, I enjoyed my stay at this place very much.

Central Budget Place in Gracia

Bed and equipment more like a hostal.

Central in Gracia, the student / bohemian quarter north of the center. Several good restaurants, cafes, bars bars and small clubs around. The rooms on the upper floors (4 and 5) in the backyard building have balconies, resp. small terraces.

was ok overall!

The bed was very uncomfortable and the room looks better on pictures than reality!

The staff can speak english and they were nice. lots of restaurants and grocery shops in the area

You won't be disappointed

Excellent location just few steps from Lesseps Metro station. There is a supermarket nearby and some restaurants. Park Guell is 15 minutes walk away. The hotel staff was very helpful. One of the guys at the reception desk speaks fluent Polish which was a nice surprise. The room was clean and simply fine for 3 nights. There is a cool hotel terrace on the rooftop. There are no coffee machines inside rooms but you can still get a coffee or tea in the kitchen on the ground floor. The complimentary breakfast was a good start of each day. I recommend this hotel.

thanks to most of receptions were very kind and helpful

1-My room had 2 bed for 2 adult even, once one of my friends came to me late at night, the man in reception with another person don’t know who was there asking privet questions(who is this person, where u from), and he behave bed to us ,he talk loudly like shouting at us and said u have to pay if ur friend stay and wasn’t good for us that type talking to customer ,this makes me i would never go stay there again .. 2- bath and room ground was not clean always and i was clean it myself and shower was so small, u can’t move in shower , no any bath Gel , no any tea maker, and for washing and drying u pay 5,6 Euro if u want to wash and no place to hang up clothes . 3-bed wasn’t clean

Good for this price,kitchen there was helpful,most of ppl working were kind and helpful ,3,4min to Station,cleaning was daily very good ,warm water,big room and warm,anytime i could go back there even if midnight,breakfast was okay,

Perfect location and very good value

The window lockers need some fixing Could not close the windows and since the room was on the ground floor didn't feel very safe to leave some objects when going out

Perfect location Very good value The rooms were clean and comfortable

Browse Residència Erasmus traveller photo gallery