Reviews of Apartamentos Lanzarote Paradise 2 stars

#52 of 74 hotels in Costa Teguise

Based on 886 apartment reviews

3.5

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Lovely accommodation with lots of extras. Nice and quiet location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

My only complaint would be that room was only cleaned twice weekly

The accommodation was much better than expected for then price. The apartment was large and full of light and very well equpped.

I arrived at midnight to the reception and it was closed,...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)

I arrived at midnight to the reception and it was closed, however I called the emergency number and a kind woman arrived in 10 minutes. She gave me the key of my room on the ground floor and when I went there, there were 2 big cockroaches running on the floor!! Yes, cucarachas!!! Very disgusting and not nice to see when you are tired after a long flight. I couldn’t sleep at all on that night. The following morning I asked them to change room and they took me to the third floor. The room looked just slightly better conditions and they promised me there were not cockroaches. However when I came back to the hotel after dinner, there was a large dark brown cockroach in the toilet, awful!!!! I called the security of the hotel and a lovely woman called Nuria came to the rescue. It is not fair when you pay for a room in a hotel and you arrive tired and late and then the room hasn’t got the conditions and quality that you expect. In my opinion this hotel should invest money in cleaning the amenities of cockroaches. Their guests don’t deserve that.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Huge apartments, very basic but clean and cosy.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The only thing that would put me off going back was the other people staying. Quite a selection of drunk people at all times, especially waking you up being loud in the early hours of the morning. Shame, not the hotels fault.

Huge apartments, very basic but clean and cosy. Good facilities and although everyone says (inc reception) that it is miles from anything, it was actually only a nice 10 min walk to a decent selection of shops and restaurants.

Great place to allow you to visit all the island

The fact that wi-fi was charged extra and the one in the reception was not working.

The apartment had all the needed facilities for a short stay, it was easy to reach and comfortable.

Very disappointing
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The noise at nite was serious, no entertainment, no fan over our hob, pillow cases all black and when changed they put the black discloured ones underneath the clean ones, mattress cover all torn and worn, no security at night to make sure they don't jump into pool at 3 in the morning and roaring and shouting not stoped, no air con, very disappointed I would never go back there 😡😡

The staff were very nice that's the only thing we liked about the place

We loved this place.
    • Studio (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Maybe get a bit more things for the kitchen that would be useful for a traveler to cook at the apartment. Might be good at some point to Sheetrock off where the beds are.

We loved this place. Tons of room, great bathroom, view was really nice from the deck. Location is out of the main town, but if you’re ok with a scooter or a bicycle, you’ll save a fortune staying a bit out of town. Highly recommend for the budget traveler. Kitchen is great as well!

Clean and comfortable :)
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Paradise is clean and comfortable, big apartments and we stayed on the top floor with beautiful views. There is approx 15-20 minute walk to teguise square and the accommodation provide a free shuttle bus a few times per day. Not my first visit and wont be my last :)

The apartment was a bit of a disappointment because it needed up cycling , painting , new fridge et
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The apartment needed painting and the bath needed serious up grading along with fridge , such a pity as these apartments could have been so much nicer with a little work done on them. The distance into the square was about 25 mins on foot so people should expect to pay for taxis each day if needed; it cost us a fair bit in taxis and would definitely hire a car if staying here again.

The cleaners were lovely and did a good job considering the decor etc in apartment.

Spacius two bedroom apartmet with very smooth and quick...

Spacius two bedroom apartmet with very smooth and quick check-in. We liked the pools in the middle of the apartment complex. We were by car, so in a few minutes we could reach every nearby sights, beaches, activities. Nice, quiet environment, free parking. Kitchen is very well equipped. Perfect value for money!

This hotel is basic and offers some value for money. Location is good.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The sofa was really uncomfortable, this for us was major let down. The night entertainment was not great but than we were not expecting much for the price. Staff did not seem happy ( in reception first day was ok but then after that no communication i.e. a good morning a smile, an hello... . The barmaid seemed bit stressed and lacking personal skills ( wrong job?).

Like the fact that it was clean and location was perfect if you want to explore the island.

It was the cheapest hotel we found, and considering that,...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

You have to pay extra money for some services but as it is a cheap hotel comparing to the others, its acceptable.

It was the cheapest hotel we found, and considering that, the hotel was great. Nice environment, clean, not so far from the beach, kind ladies at reception.

Great location at affordable price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults + 1 Child)

Shower wasn't great, no oven and pillows weren't very comfortable but overall it was a good place

Size of apartment was good. We could see the pool from front door. Lovely balcony with evening sun. Housekeeping was very good and regular. Location 5 minutes drive from strip and beach

We had a Extremely Spacious Apartment,even had 2 x Balconies.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The Outdoor Lighting was poor or non exisistence,especially on the slope from the Hotel down 2 the Pool & Apartments, There was one random step near the end of the slope,with no illumination a Major trip hazard..

We had a Extremely Spacious Apartment,even had 2 x Balconies..

Great kitchen and the massive apartment was clean with good bath and shower.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

11am check out and 2pm check in, long walk to beach , you are best off hiring a car which are cheap in Lanzarote.

Massive apartment, free BBC1 And ITV on our TV

Good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

We planned to mainly self-cater. The kitchen was small but the number of utensils was minimal. While we managed to cook other accommodation has generally been better equipped.

The apartment was spacious and clean. The bar was good. Nearest restaurants were about 1 km away.

Disappointed
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Well really were do I start with this place? Stayed her for 5 nights as I was thinking a nice quiet break in January as a treat for my Mum who is 72, at the price we paid we were not expecting the Ritz but at least some heath & safety. First off we had an apartment that could not be further from the reception, at the back of the complex with 2 full flights of steps included to reach it, which my mum did think I was maybe trying to kill her off when she finally got to the front door, after putting the key in & entering the apartment & finding a family still staying in it, then having to go back to reception to get a key for another apartment (which was next door) I thought the stairs would eventually kill me off as well, or if not the stairs then maybe the faulty plug sockets or the faulty light switches or the uneven broken flooring? Yes this is in one apartment!! We had to leave the bathroom light on for the full stay as it looked unsafe to use. As for quiet well you can forget about that, if the bad singing on the karaoke doesn’t tip you over the edge, or the drunks jumping in the pool at 11.30 at night, (the staff did nothing to stop it, maybe hoping natural selection would take place) Then maybe the neighbours downstairs or next door will? You can hear everything, even a normal conversation through the walls, our neighbour watched movies constantly which was so clear I could play a part in them & this didn’t stop until late on in the night. On checking in they are very clear that you know the check out time, which am sure you will have no issues with, as you will be glad to leave. The general rule I would follow is, if it’s supposed to be connected or wired to a wall then don’t touch it, as it’s liable to be loose. (Curtain poles, sockets, banisters, doors) Also check the balcony doors if you have kids as ours had a broken lock & not safe for keeping kids off high balcony’s.

Apartment size.

Disappointing to say the least .
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The room stank so bad we asked for it to be cleaned and to have air freshener, it got cleaned the day before we left! But the smell was so bad in the kitchen it smelt like rotting flesh and did not go after being cleaned. We were promised a sofa bed but received a cot instead . So we were a bed short the whole time we were there. My mum had to share a room with her 46 year old son . The Pool was so cold and full of dead bugs you couldn't swim in it. Not clean at all. food was terrible the chicken nuggets were a dark meat I'm certain it was not chicken. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Rooms were nice size.

Fair
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Shower was weak and you had to hold it to wash as it wouldn't stay up The bed middle spare had broken so you rolled in to the middle of the bed with two of you

Good sized apartment for two

great stopover
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

There was a lot of noise in the early hours of the morning people returning from night out etc could also here the cleaning staff chatting and banging their brushes around at 730am each morning always a echo of banging doors

As we were just visiting friends we stayed 2 nights and did not use the facilities outside the room we found the location of the hotel easy to find parking was available right outside the cost was very reasonable for what we got

Huge apartment, spotlessly clean. Would definitely return.
    • Studio (2 Adults + 1 Child)

On colder days the room could get a little cold. If you wanted to heat the apartment you Had to purchase heating for at least 1 week which would not have been necessary.

Cleaners were fantastic. Bus to beach quick and free.

Lovely country to visit perfect weather for time of year
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Staff was not very helpful no entertainment pool was freezing not heated door handle was broken tiles on landing were loose no cooker on to ring hod that you couldn't fit to pans on

Lovely area where we stayed not to far from beach

Would not be going back again. We did not enjoy staying at this place.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The room could have been better the lights were hanging off the ceiling, when you had a shower you flooded the bathroom,I told them I nearly fell over twice well slipped because the bathroom was flooded, you could not leave a bit of food out because of ants. I asked for a shower and they gave me a bath to start with I think the room was a rush job quickly made up as we asked for twin beds and got a double. It was far to windy there howled at night windy all day all the time.

Food not to bad, cleaner we had was lovely, most of the staff were helpful,

I have stayed at this property before.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Location is approximately 2 km from Costa Teguise.

I have stayed at this property before. Apartments hotel so good sized rooms - living room / kitchen and separate bedroom. Newly refurbished bar and adequate shop in the reception area. A little bit away from Costa Teguise but hotel bus runs 3 times a day. Local buses run along the main road to Costa Teguise and Arrecife / Puerto del Carmen. Good service - buses run at least every 20 minutes. Good value for money and good service.

it's a 2 star hotel. but I would honestly give it 4 stars. for a low budget hotel it was amazing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults + 1 Child)

I would of preferred an oven/grill. however we did make do. I didn't like the fact the apartment was cleaned 2 times a week. however after a dressing this our apartment was cleaned every day sometimes twice a day! also we would of liked some entertainment in the evenings

the cleaners were amazing. the bar staff. the reception staff. the staff that you casually saw around, even the life guard were always so friendly. it was cleaned constantly the communal areas.

great place but noisy neighbours
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Apart from this, the hotel and location are amazing and its a 30 minute - good walk into the town to see the beach, the bus stop is by the hyper dino and it costs 1.40 euro to get into the city of arrecife, tickets are only one way. Amazing sites to see so I recommend you hire a car before you travel if you want to see the island as its really cheap to hire over in lanzarote. From the aiport its the number 23 bus and then the number 3 that stops at Playa Bastian, it cost 5.10 euros for two people, a taxi is 20 euros. Very clean, our room and towels were changed and cleaned 3 times during our weeks stay and very friendly and helpful staff. There is local cat who has become a resident and is an added touch to the apartments. Situated in a residential area it is a quiet place if you want to be away from the busy beach and pubs, there is a takeway down form the hotel which has a chicken sign outside it next to the pub called ' the mill', it cooks fresh canairan food for a fraction of the price and most dishes are between 2-3 euros for fresh fish or chicken. Well worth a visit. Beautiful place to see. We did not sleep due to nosiy neighbours, we did complain to the reception the next day, as the recption shuts at 11.30pm, there is a night security phone number you can ring. Then we had other people talking untill 5am at the pool.......it just continued, we would not stay here again due to not being able to have a rested sleep, we were racially abused by fat northerners who thought it was funny shouting abuse at me as my partner is indian.we were really upset by this. The hotel staff and local people were lovely.

Good price for this hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

More than 1 mile from centre of Costa Teguise.

Good price for this hotel. Hotel is not in the centre of Costa Teguise. More than 1 mile from the centre but shuttle bus into town 3 times a day. Plenty of taxis in Costa Teguise if required to get back to the hotel. Adequate shop in the reception area. 2 supermarkets within 1/2 mile of the hotel.

Pleasant complex for an a pleasant price.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Location is quite far from centre of resort but there are restaurants bars within walking distance. Other than that, for the money we paid it cannot be faulted.

Ultra large room quite exceptionally so. Good hair dryer in bathroom. Kitchen equipped good. Vented panel on room for air flow during night Bathrooms nicely tiled good decoration . Nice bar/restaurant good price lunches and wine. Friendly bar maid. Good quality loungers now normal moulded plastic design but mesh on steel frame. Plenty of wooden side tables. Roomy foyer . English tv channels. Pool area plenty of space .newly tiled .good size pool. I saw appartments are rated 2 star seems incorrect should be 3 with potential to work towards 4 star with some upgrades.

We booked for three adults and they gave us two beds and...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

We booked for three adults and they gave us two beds and some sort of before war camp bed with a two centimeters mattress. We had to argue so much for them to put another actual bed in the room. They wasted our afternoon. The place was clean but there were cockroaches everywhere No Wifi in the room Bed very uncomfortable Quite far from the city, need a car

Despite my above comments we enjoyed our stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Unfortunately near the end of our stay a party of people arrived in the apartment below causing no end of noise in the early hours, this went on for two nights we did ask to be moved and the staff were very helpful and we moved to another room.

The apartment was very comfortable and more than adequate for our needs.

Would return to this complex, spacious and clean
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Reception staff not helpful. We were kept waiting in reception for an hour and a half for apartment keys before we enquired again and found that the keys were laying on the desk.

Cleanliness of apartments and surrounding areas. Apartment really good size, excellent kitchen facilities

Great value, clean apartments. Far away from beach but cheap taxi and free day time shuttle
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No lift. Which considering we had to bring a buggy up and down was a real issue for us. Also air conditioning unit there but no air conditioning. When we asked reception they said that they did not offer the service any more.

the apartment was a really great big size and the balcony was too. The whole hotel was spotless and handy to have a shop onsite as any others where a little far away, just a shane it was so expensive.

Overall was good .
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults + 1 Child)

Internet reception could have been better as kids couldn't were a little bored in the evening

The staff were really friendly and nice and would return again 👍

Lovely hotel would stay again but not walk everywhere, taxis only €3
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Quiet without even a radio, would of had to pay €20 to use the remote for the TV , long walk to get anywhere like shops, restaurants etc

The smaller pools with the bridge were just outside of my room beautiful view, massive living room, wet room/bathroom bonus ! Reception staff organised trip for us for next day even at such late notice

Great!

The wifi was not free.

The Big apartment, The pool, The big kitchen with most of the utensils you will need. Big Balconies (I had 3 in my apartment may be my apartment was at the back side and not pool facing). Good quiet location. But you need to rent a car, but thats needed for the whole island anyway.

Will not stay here again Too noisy caused by the management
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

This is a very basic place ,it was well out of the resort (30 minutes)and appears to be in 2 parts.basic area for British and a more modern area for other nationalities No problem with any of the staff with the cleaners being very good The worst part of our stay was the noise with non stop music around the pool area Starts around 10 and continues until 1030/11 Terrile

The sun

Good value family holiday 👌

Bar closes at twelve and not much in the way of entertainment but overall very good

Size of the apartments are excellent pool view apartments are great taxi to town 3/4 euros 10 min walk washing machine shop bar restaurant and all very good value for money Very enjoyable holiday with well equipped large apartments excellent!

Good clean apartments would be happy to go back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Apartments a bit far out from main area ok if you liked walking , we had a hire car so suited us.

The apartment was large and clean.The pool area was cleaned daily.Apartment cleaned and towels changed regularly staff very nice and helpful. This was a return visit for us having been here last year

Very quiet, pool bar serves food which is perfect for snacks...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Bit of a distance to town centre about 20 min walk but taxis are only 3.00 euro

Very quiet, pool bar serves food which is perfect for snacks during the day. Very reasonable. Shop on site serves fresh rolls and are not overly expensive either. Apts very clean and comfortable staff very friendly.

Love lanzarote
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Stayed years ago however hotel hasn't changed looks worn out beds are horrific, beds not changed over a full week with no air con this was poor, light on balcony broke cracks at side of balcony concrete concerning. Hotels shop should open earlier. Hotel has huge potential but sadly it needs a freshen up to compete with other 3 stars

We enjoyed our stay and would return again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Location a little to far when you have toddlers and you are using a pushchair. Beds need replacing - uncomfortable and creak when moving in bed.

The rooms were really spacious. Huge bathroom. The living room had 2 sofa beds but the hotel staff kindly put 2 extra beds in for our 2 grandchildren. The hotel provided entertainment 3 nights a week. Good shuttle bus service, 3 times a day, to the town/beach. Great views of the mountains

Don't think I would ever stay at lanzarote paradise again very expensive for what I got for a holid
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Felt as if the apartment was just a put together mats on floors were a trip hazard and the were only there to cover up the broken and slack tiles, for self catering poor facilities, balcony was that small my daughter and I couldn't even sit out on balcony around a table only room for one person

Didn't really enjoy apartment

Marvelous Lanzarote!
    • Studio (2 Adults)

No elevator. We carried suitcases up three levels. If you have a lot of bags, try and get something lower down.

Huge room and excellent cleaning staff. Very nice experience. We would recommend to anyone. Great for families.

Been there won't be back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

The beds were very very uncomfortable. The food in the bar was not good with the lowest of effort I would have done better myself. Other than the sotch lady the other staff could not care less you would even have to ask for a fork and knife when your food arrived

The sotch lady that works in the bar was excellent.

Good value for money, but location lets it down.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Location a bit far from seafront and there are no shops bars/resturants nearby. Can be very noisy.

Nice swimming pools, good size apartments, plenty of sunbeds.

Good value for money
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

no entertainment for the kids but infairness we knew this before we arrived

we had a 2 bed apartment B07 it had sun all evening nice leather couches and comfy beds

Family friendly, easy going apartments
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

The bedroom light didn't work on night two, was fixed again for night three, and then broken again for night 4! Not a massive problem though.

Quick, easy no nonsense arrival. Two pools to choose from...one by the bar, one more quiet. Excellent cleaner service. Nice to be a little away from the massive touristy area.

Right next door to waterpark.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Was a 15 -20 min walk to main resort. Apartment was basic but functional and cheap. Plenty of room for 5 people.

Right next door to waterpark. Big 2 bed apartment. Quiet. Pools not busy. So always got lounger.

Sea view request honoured, good shower And hairdryer
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Too far from resort, balcony door and kitchen window didn't lock, staff abrupt, offers late check out but when asked told hotel fully booked even though our room was left I cleaned at 4pm when that's All we needed the room too

Sea view request honoured, good shower And hairdryer

Good base if you know costa teguise, abit far out if like to be in centre of town
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The security of the apartments were questionable. Our balcony door didn't lock, kitchen window permanently a little open. The hotel was quite out of the way from everything and staff were quite abrupt and wouldn't help at all when requesting a late check out which we requested when booking, on arrival and departure. Was told the hotel was fully booked although our room still was I cleaned and unoccupied at 4pm when we would have needed to leave anyways.

The apartments were very spacious and the hotel gave us the seaveiw we requested.

Stay In Lanzarote 28/6/17 for one week
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The bed was a bit hard so we used the bed setee. The balcony was a little small as the air con unit is also on there, but you have to put them somewhere.

The hotel staff are friendly and the room was great for what we wanted. Facilities are great, good family pool next to the bar and restaurant and also a quitter pool for those who want some R & R but mainly went out.

Nice apartment
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No free wifi or TV car parking outside the complex.

Nice sized 1 bed apartment in a large complex. Two pools and small bar area. Nice view from balcony.

Coffee was really nice.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The food in the bar was really poor. They didn't have most of the things of the menu and the croissants were so dry and hard that I couldn't eat it.

Coffee was really nice.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

10 days in lanzarote
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Property with car parking, easy to reach from Arrecife and Teguise, placed in a low traffic road; also the rooms are made with privacy design, so in the balcony you cannot see your neighbor and viceversa. No night noise coming from bar or pubs, bed very comfortably and supplied with additional pillows and covers. The only bad thing cold be the miss of the lift: bring the suitcase from ground to third floor could be not so easy on the stairs. After that, the place worth the money that i've paid.

The room was exceptional.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

For some the location may have been a little hilly but for those who want or need a bit of exercise this was perfect.

The room was exceptional. There were three balconies. One with sun in the morning and the other two getting the late sun. It was spacious and had iron. Ironing board. Mop. Bucket. Sweeping brush. Washing liquid etc. A lot of extras. There were two swimming pools. One quieter than the other which was very nice to have a choice. The area surrounding property seemed to be residential. Properties were beautiful. A beautiful walk to the restaurants and shops. Taxi to main hub only cost €3.50 Duty free Island. Find Chinese restaurants €7.95 for all you can eat. Food in most restaurants delicious.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Perfectly good hotel for a cheap week holiday
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

The pool was freezing in April but that was nobody's fault

The hotel was clean and lovely. The rooms were spacious and as family of 4, we had plenty of room. The beds were comfy but the put up beds in the front room were not so much. For a week we managed and had a fab time.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Cheap and cheerful - budget holiday
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

To be honest when it's that cheap you can't really moan!

Just the cheap price really - cheap cheap cheap - no frills Spacious rooms, big bathroom, had pool and sunloungers, snack bar and mini market. Plus free bus shuttle to town/beach a few times per day.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

2nd stag will be back for a 3rd
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The moody Spanish lady ......... and more towels need to be given. They don't take into account all the swimming you do and that you need clean towels for the shower.

The Scottish lady at the bar was very welcoming

Nice place for a short stay☺️
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The booking.com site advises this hotel offers a shuttle bus and a shuttle bus * with additional charge which makes it appear as tho the airport transfer was free. This has obviously been an issue in the past as the hotel emailed me 2 days prior to advise they don't offer transfers to the airport but have a link to a site that would offer this. As there had been another hotel I was going to book which was cheaper and closer to the local attractions but didn't provide transport we selected this one only to find out they didn't offer this service. Very disappointing start to the holiday, as we were out money and had further to travel for the beach and pubs we wanted.

Lovely clean spacious rooms. Windier than other parts of teguise likely as it is further uphill. Gorgeous pool and staff friendly.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Great break!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

It was quite far from beach/shops/restaurants...... However we like a long walk so was ok. For others who are less mobile it could be too far off beaten track.

Great value, large apartment

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Great hotel, great location. Will definitely be back!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

The mattresses in the livingroom part of the apartment on the sofa bed do not fit. They did put 2 single fold out beds in the livingroom area for us but they weren't very uncomfortable. The proper beds in rooms comfortable enough.

Large spacious apartments. Clean, ideal location and well kept area

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

appartments who wants save money and for whom are not fastidious and picky
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

bed is bad, not comfortable, too dark in the bathroom.

comfortable kitchen, you can cook, and we were on the first floor, it was convenient for going out

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Overall great hotel.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Some of the staff were not very pleasant. Waiting times at restaurant and bar where far too long.

The apartments were clean and had all we needed. They were spacious which was great as we had 5 to an apartment.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Mum and daughter relax in the sun 😊
    • Studio (1 Adult)

I like everything about the apartments. It's peaceful, clean and the staff were very helpful when I had an accident and broke abone in my foot. They arranged for a doctor to come. I was in a wheelchair for the remaining 9 days. Apartments are very disable friendly. We were able to make use of the free buses into town or the receptionist would order a taxi for us in the evenings. This was my 2nd stay, my 21 year old daughter was with me and she loved it too. We intend to return next January.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Overall great value for money but just too far from amenities and main town.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Service at the restaurant very poor due to lack of staff

Maid service very good and apartment was spot on. The courtesy bus was a bonus. Reception staff very helpful in changing out soon where the sun and views were excellent.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Size of apartment was great and the views were fab.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child)

A bit cold at night at no heating in feb. We took a ready bed which was a good job as the supplied bed was not suitable or comfy for a child. Too far from centre or beach to walk with children so reliant on taxis.

Size of apartment was great and the views were fab.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Enjoyed our first trip to Lanzarote but wouldn't stay any
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Very uncomfortable bed. Too far away and up hill.

The room was a good size. All kitchen equipment ok if you needed it. It was quiet on the night time.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

We had a two bedroom apartment that slept five, however...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The balcony would have been too small for five, however plenty of space for two and we had sun until 4pm each day.

We had a two bedroom apartment that slept five, however there was only two of us, so there was plenty of room. Yes the apartment is a little dated, but that comes with the price.There were plenty of kitchen utensils to use whist self catering which we used every day, as this holiday was a break in the sun for us. Yes you are on the outskirts of Costa Teguise , however the walk either way is about 20 minutes which we didn't find a problem.The shuttle bus for the centre of town was great, we either used this to get there or come back with our daily supplies.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Clean spatious good value
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The bed frame was noisy when you moved mattress was OK .the apartment was big and clean some taps needed attention but you had lots of good points like indoor and out door tables sea view lots of space inside bathroom masive

Good value breakfast did not eat any other time there

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Good value for money but a little to far out of the action
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The Wi-Fi signal was strong even though we were at the back of the complex. But I do hate to pay for Wi-Fi when staying away from home. The apartments are a good walk from the resort Centre or even the nearest supermarket.

Three of us stayed here for 8 nights for €220. It was such good value for money. The complex was clean and felt very safe. The 3 times daily shuttle bus is great.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Got what we paid for and the reviews. Want 4* or 5*, pay more!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Apartment was cold in feb, in the evenings. Could only hire heaters. Cleaners did minimal, which did not include mopping the vast floor space. The frying pan was warped and all chipped off inside. No oven. No grill. No sharp utensils made cutting things a real chore. You can hear every thing from peeing to couging and people with no shoes on sounded like a herd of elephants, and we were on the top!!!! They also have loads of moths on the island!

Three balconies. Sunbathing on tge landing, as it was a dead end. The views. Not too far to walk, if you are not lazy, only ten of fifteen min walk to beach.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Fab apartment complex, perfect for a relaxing break.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The pool was freezing! Arrived at 12.30 and made to wait until 2pm even though an early check in was requested. Asked for a top floor and got the bottom floor was offered to change 2 days later to the top floor. The room was not so good so we chose to stay where we were as even though it was a bottom floor the room was great though a little dark.

Very clean comfortable room. Everything you need for a relaxing break. On site shop had it all. A free bus into town was provided though we had a car so we didn't use it. Staff very friendly and cooperative. Would love to go back next year and stay longer.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

still expensive price value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

the beds are like camp beds with very uncomfortable matrasses, no bedding in our first room, after complaining next day we received the room we booked acc. the pictures...

location wasn't bed

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Peaceful location but well away from the main centre and beaches. Bring spare leg muscles!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Uncomfortable bed and awful lumpy pillow, though it was changed for a comfortable one. 20 minute walk to get to every main area of resort. Small pool is badly designed and its sunbeds are uncomfortable. You have to deposit 20 euros to use the tv remote which seems petty, especially as we forgot to reclaim when we left. They must make a fair bit of unearned cash this way from folk as forgetful as me! Location is very poor if, unlike us, you are party animals.

Excellent for peace and exploring the island by car which is what we sought. Size of apartment is great (we had no.40). Very spacious and quiet away from the bar area. Tho basic it had all facilities we needed. We could drive straight onto the main road to anywhere on the island without having to go through any heavy traffic. All receptionists were excellent and apartment was cleaned every other day.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Relaxing location
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Paid WiFi (20eur per week, per one device. No Skype allowed). Security deposit for TV and air conditioner remote controls - 20 euro. TV can be switched on manually, though. Kitchen would benefit from salt/pepper. No soup/shampoo in the bathroom. Safe should be operated from the reception.

Kitchen facilities, extra large room with private balcony. Picturesque view and available free parking places. Cleaning room every other day. Perfect location if you are travelling by car.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Not a good place to stay if you are elderly or unfit
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

If they would turn down or off the incessant music from the pool bar. Some days I thought it was like an 18/30 holiday it was so loud. Downhill to nearest supermarket, long drag back up. 25 minute walk to town centre. Taxi's cheap fortunately

Apartment was large and spacious overlooking the pool .Small shop in reception area for basics,bread milk etc. Would call a taxi for no charge.

Browse Apartamentos Lanzarote Paradise traveller photo gallery