Reviews of RH Bayren Hotel & Spa 4 stars

Paseo Neptuno, 62, 46730 Gandía, Spain

#1 of 61 hotels in Gandía

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Absolutely wonderful hotel -- very clean comfortable room -- great view of the Mediterranean -- friendly, helpful staff -- great swimming pools -- wonderful restaurant and bars and entertainment.

• Twin Room with Terrace

I thought the nearby town was a little tired and needed some TLC. Gardens could do with improving and streets could be tidier. However, we were there only two days and if we had stayed longer we would probably have used the hotel as a base for seeing further afield, so the town is not an issue. Interesting, the local council doesn't appear to charge for parking anywhere. Maybe if they did charge a small fee for parking in the main areas, they could raise funds to spend on the town.

First impressions were perfect. Bright, modern, clean and airy reception area. Staff could not have been nicer. Bedroom was spacious enough and everything needed for a beach holiday. Spotlessly clean. Air con worked perfectly. Food was excellent. We opted for half board and glad we did. Great value for money. We had breakfast and dinner. I have a number of food allergies and was provided with sufficient alternative options. Not that we used them, but they had daily exercise classes and evening entertainment. The moon bar is a beautiful spot on the sixth floor for a pre dinner cocktail. Good promenade walk in front of the hotel. Hotel is in exceptional location right in front of the beach and there are many restaurants and bars nearby. The port is a ten minute walk.

• Twin Room with Terrace

The Wi-Fi connection in the room, although nothing was wrong with it in terms of data speed, connection was complicated and had to go down to the reception to solve the issue No list of useful phone numbers in the room Only 1 elevator and so slow

Good and extensive breakfast Some nice hotel personnel Very nice and restful balcony Ideal location

I would have liked more time in the Spa but it's limited to one hour, other than that I don't have any grumbles I loved this hotel!

The room was lovely,and the beds made freshly every day. The hotel was sparkly clean throughout. There was a great choice of food and drinks, the only thing missing was a nice cup of tea. Both the pool area and the restaurant have an adult only area for those relaxing without children. My daughter loved the pools and ate lots of the food. I was lucky enough to spend some time in the Spa and it was a truly relaxing experience, but unfortunately not for long enough! The evening entertainment wasn't too bad, a little late for young children but ideal for the Spanish way of life. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel. The location is in the perfect spot right across from the beach and has it's own beach bar which saves you from taking money across with you. The beach is swept daily and is pretty much perfect. A stroll along the promenade is the perfect way to start or end the day and there are lots of places to visit if you like sightseeing.

• Double or Twin Room with View

For a 4.5 star hotel we were a little surprised again that there was no coffee or tea making facilities in the rooms,though I seem to remember the Panoramic rooms having them. Breakfast little of it during peak times.

Everything about the Hotel,we have stayed there before and loved it. The main thing is the gorgeous view of the beach and the many eating places and the lovely walks.

• Twin Room with Terrace

We have visited this hotel one year ago at the same time and were impressed of everything. The value was very good for the quality we had... And now...- the air conditioner worked very loud... the parking place were paid of 12€ per night, the breakfast was still very good but the coffee machines (3 from 5) were not working correctly and you have to queue and wait when the stuff will come and fix them... Maybe it was the coincidence... But indeed,- to pay extra for parking 12€ per night seems not attractive...

Location, comfortable beds, delicious breakfast

• Twin Room with Terrace

Matches supplied at bar would be much appreciated as I was dying for a cigarette having lost my lighter I know what your thinking as outside where people smoke I did

Everything was perfect best hotel I have stayed in spain

• Twin Room with Terrace

The location right on the beach front. Very good breakfast with plenty of choice. The rooms are big and comfortable. It was our second time here and we will definitely come back .

The food quality at the evening buffet was very basic and low standard. Waited for 10 min to be checked in as the check-in person was always answering incoming calls rather than starting/finishing checking me in.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Having Coffee & Tea facilities in room Not having children running around unsupervised at night

Beds were comfy Rooms were very clean Staff excellent Breakfast excellent

• Double or Twin Room with Panoramic View

Amazing place to stay, everything was perfect. Life music in the evening, great breakfast. And our room (with panoramic sea view and bath in the room) - have no words to discribe how good it was!nice spa. Very cool place to spend a romantic night or holidays!

• Twin Room with Terrace

All thing was perfect but maybe tea and coffee making facilities would have been nice.

The location was excellent and We were upgraded to a Sea view. The buffets were Good, although the cooked English Breakfast selection could have been improved.

Superb offer for breakfast, it opens late, but the personnel was very kind and opened it earlier for us because we had to leave earlier. It is right in front of the beach, everything very new.

• Double or Twin Room with Panoramic View

We had tried to book in advance by email for a massage at the spa but received no reply - it's definitely worth speaking in person with them if you wish to book a treatment. The dining hall was very large and quite busy at times. This was not a problem for breakfast or lunch, but was a little bit too noisy for a romantic meal for two in the evening.

Our room had beautiful panoramic sea and beach views. It was spacious and impeccably clean. The bed was huge and incredibly comfortable. The room's facilities were great, with all the extras provided - coffee machine, fridge, toiletries & towels, safe etc. The wifi was free and worked fine throughout the hotel. Every single member of staff we interacted with were competent, helpful and very friendly. The buffet style food provided was of a high standard and with a huge range of choices at every meal. The bars (inside and outside) were attractive, comfortable and well staffed, as were the outside swimming pools. We also made the most of the spa - which we had to ourselves - which was low cost for a high standard facility, and again impeccably clean. We loved our stay here and would definitely be happy to come back.

facilities for making hot drinks in room or nearby not provided except in bars where expensive. I ordered 0645 breakfast cereal before leaving with hot drink but not provided. breakfast great but lunch, dinners better value elsewhere i.e.Riviera same group better value

everything fine except follwing

• Twin Room with Terrace

If I'm being picky the room we were given lacked attention to detail from housekeeping. Shower attachment was broken meaning shower had to be handheld. The safety deposit box didn't work I suspect it needed new batteries. The bathroom was slightly dusty and there were hairs on the toilet. However this didn't affect our enjoyment.

Excellent value. The best position on Gandia Playa. Service good with friendly welcoming reception. Very good buffet breakfast and more than adequate dinner buffet.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Three things. When we arrived there was no available parking to register and unload. We had to park around 400 metres away to find an empty spot on the road. After registering we could have driven into the private parking but a space had appeared on the road right opposite the entrance so we grabbed it. We only found a couple of English TV channels. No problem, we are in Spain, but reception on all channels was poor to useless. it is called a Spa hotel but the spa was closed for renovation. We did not want to use it anyway but we should have been told when booking.

The friendly welcome was mirrored throughout by the attentive help from all the staff. The food choice was extensive and the quality excellent. Bar prices were lower than we expected. Overall we liked almost everything and what we did not particularly like was not important to us.

WiFi was not working in the room and only intermittently in the lobby area. Hotel staff in the lobby were not helpful and often quite rude. My email to the manager was simply ignored.

I enjoyed breakfast.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Please add the brush to the WC. Also, would be great to have the kettle in the room: sometimes you just want a tea. All soaps, shampoos etc better have without SLS. It would also make sense to shoew the water temperature of each pool.

Rooms are clean, breakfast has a large choice, albeit it gets a bit boring already on a third day. Beach is nearby. Very nice touch upon leaving: 1l of still water! Qujite handy when it is 25 degrees outside. And all personnel is indeed kind and nice.

• Double or Twin Room with Panoramic View

I booked for 2 adults and a child and when I reviewed my booking, it hadn't input the child. The hotel added a sofa bed thankfully but it did put the price up considerably than what I had anticipated.

Hotel bedroom, facilities, food, staff, location and beach all absolutely fantastic. Had such a lovely break. Plan to come again!

Personel are not helpful they asked me money in the beginning and I think I lostmy id at reception because of them. 10 min ago they did not want to open door for breakfast so I could not do that even I paid breakfast. Totally disaster of personal I will never chose that hotel anymore

Cleanness

• Twin Room with Terrace

Dining room is terrible, so is the music at the bar

Perfect location on a rock by the seaside Value for money was outstanding in late season (early October)

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The choice of meals is quite modest, comparing to the others 4* hotels in Spain that I know. The pool area is closed until 9.00 (I love the morning sun and I wake up early). And there are some more small details...

Excellent location, spacious room with large balcony (double, side sea-view), the restaurant with the terrace in front of the sea and tasty meals, an excellent wi-fi (works even 150m away from the hotel)

• Double or Twin Room with View

1) If you have a Baby or you are a person that wants to go to bed early evening, I DO NOT RECOMMEND a room with Sea view because every night 22:30 to 24:00 you will suffer the Music and the noise coming from the Shows that have place in front of your balcony. It was a nightmare for my Baby. If the information would had been clear about shows and balconies, We would had chosen another room. 2) Elevators should be reprogrammed. If you are waiting in the 1st floor (with a Baby carriage), the elevator goes always to the top floor, brings people from the 4th, 3th, 2th and finally stops in the 1st floor...Obviously full of people and always do the same, even if you press the button first. So, sometime we had to wait 20 minutes in order go downstairs only 1 floor.

1) Breakfast and Food are excellent and there is no need to go to a restaurant. 2) Excellent and modern facilities. 3) Shows*** every night and a lot of recreation for all the family (except Babies). 4) Excellent Sea view.

• Double or Twin Room with View

Maybe more sunbeds and less tables and chairs during the day? Small thing though as superb beach over the road.

Great Hotel. Gym Pool Breakfast all magnificent.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Bathrooms are out to date, need to be upgraded. Rooms are comfortable but basic.

Location is really good. Facilities are very nice, although packed in summer. They offer all kind of activities suitable for all ages during summer, from beach volley to car racing and yoga classes. Staff's english is very good compare to to another hotels in the area.

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

This can be by far the best Hotel I've been, it's even incredible to say it's only four stars when it should be five for sure. - The variety and fresh quality of the food was outstanding - The swimming pool area was just incredible, with areas for kids, for swimming and a Jacuzzi in case you want to take one while seeing the beach - In the swimming pool every morning you find the aqua gym which it's recommended for all ages - The room feels like one of the best hotels in some Capitals like Madrid or Barcelona, it includes the safe box for free, a huge screen and a comfortable sofa-bed - If you have time, or your wife does, make sure to take some of the Spa and Massages services, we did and it was just fabulous after or before a long day in the beach - The hotel lobby is really huge with multiple entertainment rooms with table-tennis, new models of video-game systems, etc, perfect for all ages - The activities on the Hotel were completely amazing, one of the days professional chefs came and you had the chance to learn how to make the perfect fideua, which of course at the end you could eat and share with others - It was in the roof an amazing views, and great cocktails at reasonable price - The shows at night attracts people from outside the Hotel because the quality In definitive, the best Hotel I've ever visited in my life

• Twin Room with Terrace

When booking via booking.com I selected all inclusive however this still came up and when we arrived at resort we had to pay for drinks which I felt were expensive.

Great location, friendly staff. The food in the all inclusive restaurant was really nice. Like many though after a while you would get bored so nice to get out in the local area

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Twin Room with Terrace (2 Adults + 1 Child)

• Although much care is taken to clean the rooms, only obvious things are cleaned. Looked up at the ceiling of my room once and found a lot of dust on the lightbulbs. • Glasses for the juice have been dirty sometimes. So it seemed that someone just rinsed them a little before the next guest. Same is about cutlery. Plates are very clean though and very hot, so your food won't get cold. • Tea only comes in sachets. • There is a road in front of the hotel, so if you occupy the sunbeds close to the road you'll smell the exhaust fumes. But this area is easily avoided if you go to the beach. • There are corner rooms on each floor that have a wall view instead of the garden view. They are also located near the noisy ventilation pipe. We've been booked into this room, obviously without knowing, and have been hopefully relocated into a different room when it was available. • The gym is very basic: a few treadmills and barbells in a small room. We did not need it anyway.

• Friendly staff. Most of the questions are immediately addressed. • Although most of the staff members speak Spanish only, all are very patient with non-Spanish speakers. • Nice food and great sea view. We were initially planning to eat out in other restaurants, but enjoyed the choice and quality of food in the hotel, there was something new cooked every day. There is an open air area with the sea view, which we really enjoyed. Don't expect Michelin stars though. • There is a bar located right on the beach, which serves drinks and snacks and can charge to your room. • Clean rooms, even bed covers get changed. • Really enjoyed the evening open air entertainment/animation. There were shows from different artists every day and the shows did not repeat for two weeks that we've stayed in the hotel. Evening starts with great animation for kids at 9:30 pm, followed by the shows for all ages at 10:30 pm. • Internet seems to be fast enough: Speedtest was showing 20+ Mbps. Internet works well everywhere in the hotel, including the beach area. • Very comfortable meal times, so people don't come all at once and you can choose a good time for yourself. • Enjoyed the next day laundry service. • Very efficient air conditioning. It's comfortably cool everywhere even when it's very hot outside. • There is a convenient paid parking in the hotel (in case you are lazy enough to find a free space outside the hotel). • When you return to the hotel from the beach, there is a convenient place to wash the sand off you shoes and feet. Tips: • Hotel internet is not working on the beach, so you may want to get a Spanish SIM card. • Choose the room carefully. The rooms that have a sea view also have a view of the evening entertainment which goes on in the pool area. So you can view the shows from your balcony. However, if you go to bed early, i.e. before midnight, you may want to choose a garden view room.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Twin Room with Terrace

The towels in the room were of poor quality compared to other 4 star hotels we have stayed in

Plenty of choice at breakfast and the young lady at reception Euginia was delightful

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Twin Room with Terrace

The hotel towels were almost grey. Rooms look rather shabby and not well cleaned.

The hotel offers a lot of activities and entertainment. Great choice for breakfast / lunch and dinner. Beach area is very nice and it's right in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The light in the toilets at the swimming pool went out too quick (after a few seconds) --> so you have to move with your arms in the air) Animation/shows : could be better (low facilities for performers and not the best performances)

Very friendly staff, as well at the bar (incl. poolbar and beachbar), the restaurant and the reception. Excellent food, nice rooms. Congratulations with the reception for the 4th aniversary of the renovation of the hotel.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Pool bar opening times a little hit and miss. Also the female pool bar attended on our last two days was a bit rude.

Very good choice at buffet breakfast and also evening buffet. Plenty of room at meal times with choice of sitting outdoors.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Not much - perhaps a slightly more supportive pillow.

Great hotel, with a wonderful relaxed atmosphere. Helpful friendly staff. Food great, especially the lovely breakfast.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Only a few people speaking English. Basically Spanish We've been first week of May. Most restaurants was close, the weather +17+20. Outside pool is was very cold

Spa is excellent. 10 euro per hour for sauna,steam room,small pool per person but its enough time. Close to the beach but it is not hotel property You can pay for the parasol and bed €30 per day for one person Clean and gold sand beach. Great for beach sport!

Having to leave

Staff were excellent , the hotel was kept to a very high standard of cleaning , the outside pool area was kept spotless. The food was great with a wide variety to choose from and very well priced.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

All clean except under the bed and the sofa. Turistic place. In the room were 2 indidivual beds in stead of 1 big. Lot of bars , supermarkets, casinos ...

Breakfast buffet was good. Situation perfect, just in first line of the beach no buidlings enfront, nice views. Modern ,nice and big rooms, all with balcony i think. There is a way you can walk or run near the beach. Free parking near the hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Twin Room with Terrace

The airconditioning could have been better.

Fantastic hotel, beautiful views and excellent food. The staff make this hotel as they work extremely hard to provide great service.

• Double or Twin Room with Panoramic View

Great location across the road from the fabulous beach.... I suppose in the height of summer it may get a little noisy but was ok during our stay. Plenty of bars restaurants nearby. Facilities at the hotel are good and lively pool area which is safe for children. Great selection at breakfast. We had a room with a panoramic view which cost alittle more but was worth it..... would definetly stay again

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Twin Room with Terrace

We were disappointed with the choice of restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel

The facilities were excellent and the choice of food at breakfast was much better than expected

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Twin Room with Terrace

Using the spa is not included. The bed was not so good. To soft. We did get kingsize bed but we made reservation for 2 single beds. In april there was no entertainment in the evening. At the spa and restaurants they can not speak english. The room was located in the corner so we had praticully no view from the balcony.

Food is very good. Clean. Looks nice. Good service at the pool. Nice pools, not so big but is okay but very cold. Nice view. Near the ocean.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room with View

I found one of the staff, a young gentleman extremely rude - I'd go as far as to say, an assole! That same morning, the coffee machines didn't work also. For the rest of my stay (4 days), the coffee machines weren't fixed and yet, they were both switched on. Coffee in a jug was supplied but it was tepid and it tasted like it came from an oil sump tank. To not give your customers a complimentary couple of bottles of water and to charge them 3 euros for a tiny bottle I think is disgraceful.

It was 20-23 April / 18-20C outside more or less and completelly no heating in the room! We were freezing extremely in the entire hotel. Breakfast is very poor, you can't find hot water for tea even. Kitchen is poor as well. Comparing to the high class accomodation breakfast earns very poor mark.

Location of this hotel is perfect - right 40 meters at the sea. It is extremelly clean and well designed. Rooms are large, balcony is really large as well and most of them are sea viewed.

• Twin Room with Terrace

We were not too keen on the area, a long front With lots of high rise flats and hotels with little character, but the hotel was really nice. Beach was really beautiful and clean.

Really nice clean modern hotel. Lots of choice at breakfast. Friendly staff. We went off season so there was plenty of room around the pool. Spa area also good. Fabulous location right on the sea front.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room with View

Booking.com told me my card used to reserve would not be charged. This was not true. When I checked out the Hotel had charged my UK card in Euros which involves a fee for me of around £5. I wanted to pay with my Euro card but could not. I will not be using Booking,com again. Also if I had booked direct with the |Hotel I would have got a 4% discount

• Double or Twin Room with Panoramic View

The food was on average good but too much was on display for so few guests - we went in January - with the result that rotten bananas, stale breads and faded looking food (curled cheese slices etc.) was on the tables at each mealtime. We had to ask for hot food as there was no indication that we could do that and found that the chef would happily prepare fresh cooking for us! Why could the hotel not tell us that on arrival at the restaurant? The second night, we went out for a pasta mean.

The hotel was recovering well from the worst storms Spain had seen for decades and managing this very well! They were very happy to change our room if necessary and had pre-warmed the large room we had booked, which was fitted with an espresso machine, beautiful bed and two TVs! because water was dripping into the room from an upstairs balcony during the storm, they were happy to relocate us when we wanted but fortunately after looking at other rooms, we decided to stay where we were as it was warmer - fortunately the storm passed and the drip disappeared! The hotel staff then delivered a chilled bottle of fizz along with a selection of bon-bons as a small compensation for our inconvenience - how thoughtful!

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

No tea making facilities in the room Charged for water Unable to have a coffee after a meal in the restaurant - had to go through to the bar

Nice hotel, good quality food, lovely room and really lovely staff at the bar.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Double or Twin Room with View

very average, terrible food in HB meal plan which was obligatory, wide choice for breakfast but mediocre quality, ugly huge restaurant with hospital charm, zero atmosphere

New property which is always nice, good location, great views, parking, easy check in, nice staff, mostly Spanish guests, nice balcony

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Pillows were very hard. Ducted aircon did not adjust.

Staff spoke very little English. But tried their best to accomodate us. Room wasn't very sound proof. But since it was off season it didn't realy matter. Breakfast was outstanding. Best spread I have ever seen in a Hotel. Would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

• Double or Twin Room with View

Not all facilities are open in low season (roof top bar, beach bar, hot tub outside is cold). The spa is not accessible for children, even not in low season when the spa was empty all the time. Dinner buffet starts late (8pm) when you're traveling with kids and the quality is so so. The food in the bar is very poor (cheap supermarket frozen pizza's). Service at the reception not always very friendly.

Clean hotel, nice view on the beach, good breakfast. Service in the bar was exceptionally good, during breakfast was also good.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

• Twin Room with Terrace

€20 for an hour in the spa a rip off. Currently in the Sandos Monaco in Benidorm where residents charged just €10 for 2 hours. For winter stays surely the use of the spa could be encouraged by reducing price particularly as the area around the hotel all shut up for the winter.

Nice room with sea view. Impressive looking hotel.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Resort unspoiled ,

What a little find, booked this hotel last minute with booking.com. Very Spanish resort, local port, beach absolutely beautiful you can walk for miles . Staff all very helpful. 😎

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Twin Room with Terrace

It could have been better to have supply odutola kettle tea and tea cups in the room. British like cup of tea first thingame in the morning etc.

Breakfast great with plenty to choose and variety of drinks. Well done

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Twin Room with Terrace

friendly staff - some of them even spoke English, very good breakfast, car parking garage in the basement, nice and comfortable room, good location next to the beach and a good choice of pools - all in all the hotel offers everything you might need in good quality

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room with View

The on site parking. What parking was available was sometimes difficult to access and added a not insignificant amount to the costs.

The staff and the whole ambience of the hotel. The situation was perfect for us, close to the beach and yet an easy walk into the harbour area to participate in the everyday activities of a real Spanish fishing community. Entertainment in the evening was of a high standard and much appreciated.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Twin Room with Terrace

Amazing views over the beautiful beach. Nice pool with good pool bar The bedrooms are clean, modern and comfortable, no noise from other rooms either The roof top bar and beach bar are also lovely and great value for money An absolute gem of a hotel... oh and the breakfasts were Delish!!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Great on every count and staff made it, very professional, kind, friendly, great people whether in restaurant, beach bar or poolside, room cleaning, reception. Beautiful hotel and facilities.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The food wasn't fantastic, but fine for a buffet. Our room was close to the elavators, so sometimes a tad noisy. Our 'partial sea view' was really partial, in the sense that you could barely see it, haha.

Close to the sea, a nice swimming pool and very tidy rooms. A nice bar and many activities for children and families. Lunch on the patio is lovely, and the staff is super friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Twin Room with Terrace

The bedroom was stark, with blank wall view, no connection to reception by phone, no information folder and a safe with dead batteries, which could not be closed. A rude receptionist put the phone down on a guest, confirmed by further enquiry, but with no explanation.

Attractive facilities with plenty of shade. Good buffet meals. Helpful smiling restaurant and bar staff. Attention to energy conservation and security.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

No safety box in the room

Stylish and cosy, brand new, on the beautiful avenue, 5 minutes of walk to the train station/metro, close to the shopping area and historic center. Staff is very nice.Room is quite spacious, with good kitchenette

• Twin Room with Terrace

Coffee making facilities in the room.

The very best place anyone could stay at in every single way, would go back tomorrow.

• Twin Room with Terrace (2 Adults + 1 Child)

One of the nicest places I have ever stayed at. So glad I chose this from the internet a half a world away.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Ask for a sea front facing room! Spacious, clean rooms. Excellent service. Great location.

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

An amazing meal, great location. Best hotel i've ever been. I hope i'll come again in october 😊

Noise from other rooms

• Double or Twin Room with Panoramic View

Noise from other rooms. Check out not easy!

waiters were useless

location is great

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The restaurant is not cosy. For the breakfast it is ok but for evening dinner not what i am looking for.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Waiters at restaurant, noise through walls and doors, smell in corridor, pillows.

Dize of the hotel, parking, close to beach, buffet, bar

• Twin Room with Terrace

No real entertainment, surrounding area closed

Staff, beautiful location

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The Spa is a little limited.

This is an exceptional hotel. All was faultless. Will definitely be staying again in the near future.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Location, really friendly and helpful staff. Food in restaurant. Good private parking. Hotel is next to the sea. Perfect place for everyone.

• Twin Room with Terrace

Very extensive breakfast and good price for meals and drinks

• Twin Room with Terrace

Shortage of cups at breakfast.

Comfort and friendly staff

• Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Parking should be cheaper in hotel.

Very good breakfast and super nice dinner. Pool gym was great everyday!