Reviews of Hotel RH Sol 3 stars

Plaza Pintor Lozano, 5, 03501 Benidorm, Spain

#47 of 120 hotels in Benidorm

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

excellent stay we will be returning

We had very little day light through the window . If we stayed there again we would ask for a balcony room. The room number was 208.

Very clean all over the hotel . Food was excellent and always very hot(which is good) Very close to the beach,shops, and restaurants

I would not recommend this to anyone
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

We could not find the Hotel, it was up a side street, Taxis were reluctant to go there. The room was very poor, internal room, 1 very small window overlooking the drains, Tired and dated, very smelly on arrival. Air con not working The evening meal was bland and tasteless

The man on reception was very good, helpful and polite

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

We loved it, would frequent again and recommend to others

Aircon was a bit tricky until you were made aware of the code system to activate it. It worked well when it was operative.

Staff were absolutely fabulous and could not do enough for us. Upo check out one of our friendly staff gave us two large bottles of water for our onward journey Beds were comfortable Location was superb and is also a quiet location for sleep at night

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

not a think like it as repeated food every day
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

the staff is very friendly

hi, the location is prefect the staff is helpful but the food is no think , same think repeated every day like in the army. the fruits it was the worsen in Spain not in Benidorm. I wish you luck..

Very good value for the money I paid.

There is nothing I didn't like.

The location of this hotel is perfect: At less then 3 minutes walking distance from the sandy beach. I checked in very late and also checked out very early: Both without any problem: Nicolas is a great person, he even made me a coffee when I left at 5am! The rooms are basic but everything you need is there ànd good WiFi and airco!

This was a new hotel to me and I loved it.

A very minor point - but it would have been helpful to have some pegs to hang my toilet bag on in the bathroom.

I liked the room and the breakfast arrangements. When I became unwell the reception staff were very helpful in telling me where the medical facilities were and arranging ith their cook to give me some food recommended by the doctor. They also helped in rearranging my holiday. It made me feel very much at home in a foreign country. I wil definitely go back there again.

A lovely friendly Hotel

Having to return home

Very helpful and friendly staff, everywhere the cleanliness is to a very high standard, the location 50 meters to the beach, and a short walk to the bars and restaurants, the food was very good and very Spanish, they arranged free of charge a birthday cake and a bottle of sparkling wine which was a very nice surprise. Overall an excellent little hotel, will almost certainly stay here for a third time if I return to Benidorm.

Very friendly staff!!

The staff on reception were very welcoming and friendly. It was my wife`s Birthday while we were there and because of the date on her passport, when we arrived back from the beach there was a small gift of chocolates in a Hotel presentation bag. Very much appreciated.

Great comfortable,clean hotel,with great staff and great location

Access to the hotel by bus is restricted due to area around the hotel being pedestrianised.

Hotel really clean,staff really friendly,nothing is to much trouble for them.Hotel location is excellent 2mins from beach front and right in the middle of the old town for the bars and shops.

All four of us had a wonderful stay.

The room we were in had NO views at all only of a wall!! Hope we have a better room next time when we stay again.

The location was perfect. The cleanliness of the hotel. Also all the staff were very helpful.

A little gem that I don’t really want anyone else to know.

Bathroom a little on the small side however it was a single room so had everything in it.

Staff were fantastic and so helpful. location was ideal for the old town, food was very good and value for money was incredible. Would definitely book again.

value for money
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

view from the 5th floor, i did ask as for sea view got one over looking a school roof tops.

close to the town, and beach. lovely places to eat with in 2 min walk

Excellent value and location with friendly staff

The walls are thin so you can hear your neighbours but it was fine for a short break.

Excellent location in the old town and close to the beach. Decent breakfast. The staff were friendly and very helpful

A real pleasant time. Phyllis

For us everything was fine, nothing was too much trouble

for the tariff we expected much less. Room maybe a bit small, but I had walking aid which took up space. There was disabled parking spaces close by so we had space for the 5days. everyone and everything was to our comfort. Thank you and we`ll be back.Phyllis

Lovely little hotel and would possibly go there again.

not having a few comfy chairs in the lounge area. Missing out on the Christmas Eve gala meal. Due to not being informed by reception. Apparently we wasn't the only ones that didn't know.

Beds extremely comfy and clean. Staff was excellent. Fabulous location.

Thoroughly enjoyable stay for Black Friday...see you next year!

Nothing......except perhaps not as close to the sea as we expected, but easy walking distance.

We were booked for the RH Sol but moved due to refurbishment. Did not know what to expect and was really surprised by the standard of the hotel. The reception were aware of our move and the fact that we did not want to be on a high floor. We were 3 single ladies so our rooms were together in a quiet corridor. Absolutely perfect. I would rate all the Receptionists as outstanding. The rooms very clean and the choice of food was amazing.

Very enjoyable, will return soon.

Continuous buzzing noise in our room.

Pleasant rooms with comfy beds. Had the bonus of a sea view in one of the rooms. Very nice breakfast with lots of choice. Perfect location right in the heart of the Old Town.

Location was good.

Very disappointed with the room. Very small. Floor in bedroom needed repair due to the water from showing soaking the floor. Window view inner brick wall . Very little natural light in room. Very oppressive. Only one plug socket in room that fused when removing the plug.

Location was good. Very clean. Friendly staff.

Good value for money.

Room is pretty basic and balcony (if you get one) is modestly sized. No fridge.

Air con, Wi-fi, towel hire and reception staff all great. Bathroom also decent.

All in all we had a great holiday as we love Benidorm but probably wouldn't choose this hotel again

My daughter who accompanied us was in a very cramped room with no balcony and absolutely no view at all yet was charged the same price as we were. One of the beds was on casters that didn't lock.

The breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable and the shower was excellent.

Exceeded expectations!!! Book this hotel ;)

My experience was great so no suggestions.

Customer service was excellent. The hotel is in the heart of the old town and a 2 minute walk from the beach. Perfect location to go to the beach (Playa del Levante) and for a stroll in the evening. It's located close to Mar del Pas and also Playa del Poniente if travellers want a change, but Playa del Levante is by far as better option! Breakfast options were varied too!! I'd definitely choose this hotel next time I'm in Benidorm. The rooms have AC and mine had a balcony too!! I checked in earlier and there was no problem with both this. The staff are highly accommodating :)

Lovely hotel would stay again

Parking is a nightmare there is no parking near the hotel and after driving around for sometime we eventually found a multi storey which cost 20 euros a night. We then had a bit of a walk to the hotel.

Ideal location in quieter part of Benidorm and near the beach. Staff friendly and hotel very clean. We were very pleased with our room which had a large balcony with 2 sun beds and a sea view. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Good location close to beach and shops.

When booking this hotel, please make sure you book a balcony room and confirm you have an outside room as even though i requested a room with a balcony my room 102 looked onto the bottom of a shaft and brick wall. I told the lady on the reception i was really upset and couldn't stay as it was quite depressing. She tried ringing all the RH hotels in Benidorm but everywhere was full. The lady on the reception was so nice and seemed to understand how i felt. She said she could get me a different room the next day on the top floor. Next day i picked up the key for my new room 506 and discovered it still looked onto a brick wall. This room did feel a bit lighter so for the 4 days i was there i used the room for just sleeping and showering, not ideal as i normally like to sit and relax in my hotel room on holidays but i was determined it didn't ruin my break.

The staff were really nice and friendly. The location was perfect with the beach and the shops so close. I was a single lady and not once did i feel uncomfortable.

Enjoyable but to noisy.

Location and noise but not hotel's fault in the heart of old town is to be expected.

Staff helpful proprietor owner could not be more helpful rooms comfy and clean breakfast ample and full variety deep!ent all round.

Pleasantly suprised

The breakfast room isn't the largest and gets very busy.

The rooms are quite big,the hotel is extremely clean,the staff are very friendly and go out of the way to help you,the hotel bar prices are very reasonable.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Brill location

Rooms bit basic And could be nosiey but that comes with being in the thick of it Not a great view from balcony

Clean rooms, nice staff, good value for money!

Great value for money considering Old Town location.

Pipe work was a little noisy at times but that is the only thing I can think of.

Liked the very large sun terrace off room 501 which had 2 sun loungers in addition to a table and 2 chairs. The breakfast was adequate considering the overall price and had a good variety to choose from. Very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The receptionist on arrival was particularly helpful regarding parking on nearby streets for free.

Good location, close to the old town.

If I had known that the room faced into a well - even though it was for one night - I might have booked a better room. And the soundproofing could have been better.

The dinner on my only night at the hotel - Euros 9 including a half bottle of wine - was extraordinary value for money. My room faced into a narrow well, and I could hear all sorts of conversations and noises from other rooms that faced into the well - I should have checked beforehand. Mm. However, the lady duty manager on Saturday morning was exceptional - she advised me on the easiest way to get to the airport and even booked ticket for me from her computer, plus she advised me at what time to get a taxi to the bus stop for the airport, which she booked for me. She was very kind. The duty manager on Friday evening was good too - he served me a pint of beer at the bar (Euros 2.5).

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Worth every penny.
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The noise at night can be too much for light sleepers. This is not the fault of the hotel, but it's on the street that separates the old and new town. Ear plugs recommended.

The beach was 25 metres from the hotel. Brilliant for the old town and new town. Rooms were of great size and mine had a sea view. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel was clean and the food was excellent.

Family holiday

Our room was on fourth floor and to the front with small balcony. Although not many shops on street very noisy as there was a school's play ground directly in front and a building site. A lot of people used the street as main route to shopping area and bars at night. local bins near by so awakened by bin lorries around 4am and kids going to school about 8am. Usually up by then. Noise from rooms above quite bad and drunk people heading home. The noise from local tapas and bars quite bad also as the location in a square makes the noisy louder.

Lovely clean friendly hotel. Location brilliant. Short walk to beach old town and new town. Rooms clean and comfortable. Didn't realise till arrived was actual half board. Food great selection. Only downfall as it was buffet style sometimes not that warm. microwave available.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Smaller, older hotel in a good location for both beach and the old town a with a good mix of clients

Bedroom quite small, especially the bathroom, but furnished ok with all facilities you need. The hotel, smaller than most, is a little old fashioned and could probably do with a makeover

Friendly efficient staff throughout. Good selection of hot (lukewarm) and cold food for breakfast to suit both Spanish and English tastes. Bar area simply furnished but comfortable and fairly well stocked. Location on the fringe of the old town and just a minute from the beach and during our visit a good mix of cliental

Pleasant first stay in Benidorm
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

nothing, all was good value for money,

Great Location, and Great coffee on the 1st Day , think it changed 2nd Day. Pleasant place to stay just a minute to the beach. and close to some nice bars etc

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

A surprise find!

Difficult to locate, but would find it again.

Friendly atmosphere. All the staff went out if their way to make us welcome. Ideal location, although difficult to find initially. Called the hotel and a receptionist came to get us! I have stayed in various hotels in Benidorm at various prices, this is a little gem.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Good Spanish hotel in the Old Town
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Room would be quite small if there had been 3 people staying in it (we only had 2).

Fantastic balcony on 5th floor with 2 sun loungers and table & chairs. Beds very comfortable.

Its was fine but not happy about parking
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I was told there was parking. It cost me €45 not happy.

The city on the left and the beach on the right.. can’t go wrong

If only there was a pool too

The location was amazing! The beach was less then a minute away. The dinner was included in the stay for no extra charge

Bathroom door didn't close

Bathroom door didn't close

Love my stay with my family at this hotel
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Love the hotel it was nice and clean and a quite hotel

Ideal spot

Close to everything but not noisy!

Beds hard.

breakfast cold

Beds hard. Pillows flat. Tea and coffee facilities would be advantages

Good little stopover

No parking

Right next to the beach and walking distance to everything

Not good
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The room was terrible, no light or fresh air, the bathroom was tiny

Very clean

Very clean

For the money paid and considering itChristmas we were well please with everything about our stay .p

Cooked food could have been hotter but micro wave oven was available

Hotel staff were so friendly and helpful.

Hotel staff were so friendly and helpful.

Parking a long way away and expensive

Parking a long way away and expensive

Disappointing for an RH hotel, overall standards need raising

Very noisy,no soundproofing food poor, parking a good distance away

Comfy bed

No faculties to get tea or coffee in room or outside late...
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

No faculties to get tea or coffee in room or outside late evening or first thing

submarine room

no windows in room no natural light. very clausrophobic

location clean

Inclusive breakfast was surprisingly good, I had it almost every day. Location is great, literally beside the beach and old town.

Great stay for one night Good location

Enough shower gels in the bathroom and the bathroom door did not fully open as not enough room.

Smart clean room good aircon and great bed

Meets all your needs

Noise outside through the night

Location, staff and excellent value

The bed was comfy, location great, I would stay there again,...

Breakfast very good and I enjyed the stay :)

The bed was comfy, location great, I would stay there again, friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Paper thin walls.

Value

Clean friendly Hotel
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

no pool although close to sea food needed to be warmer ( although they provided microwave)

clean hotel friendly staff good choice of food

Not what I expected

Everything very basic room with no view or balcony which was requested

Excellent value for money

Clean and friendly staff good location

Wouldn't stay again

Room was awful asked to be changed answer no

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Very convenient for the old town and close to eating places

Very convenient for the old town and close to eating places

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Family day / night visit.

Nothing really.

Friendly staff. Room was very clean and tidy. Buffet breakfast good and plentiful. Great location in the Old Town.

Great location, staff friendly and very clean

Great location, staff friendly and very clean

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Brilliant short break.

No pool.

Beds were very comfy. Breakfast was ok to set you up for the day. Fantastic location.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

happy days

all fine

English breakfast

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Staff were really helpful the room was clean
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Noise outside in early hours

Staff were really helpful the room was clean

Very good. Would book again.

Rooms had paper thin walls.

Hot food was fresh and delicious. Service with a smile. Very attentive to your needs.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

excellent

bed a little hard,food not the best

great bang in the old town

Lovely holiday

The staff were lovely

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Great location, hotel staff friendly

Dinner could have been a bit better,Basic food!

The bed and pillows were comfy and breakfast very good

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Ok

The cooked breakfast was cold and had to be heated up in the microwave

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

One night stay loved it.

Nothing to moan about at all.🇪🇸

Ace location

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Booming Benidorm

Very close to the beach (50mtr), in the heart of the old town too. Pure brilliant

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

OK little hotel near the beach - needs a refurb though

Double bed is very small - aircon didn't work on heat - breakfast was below par for a RH hotel

Location is excellent - staff were lovely

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Beds very comfortable.

Breakfast poor, hot food was cold.

Beds very comfortable. Location good