Reviews of Riu Bonanza Park 4 stars

Paseo Illetas, s/n, 07181 Illetas, Spain

#4 of 8 hotels in Illetas

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Nice place, but can become better
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Expensive drinks for dinner (glass of juice for 4.5 euro), WiFi does not work near the pool, wifi always disconnected suddenly, poor gym for strength training (only bikes).

Lovely place and location, free parking is near, good sauna and jacuzzi

Nice hotel but not one of my favorites
    • Twin Room with Balcony

For me this whole open space bathroom doesn't work. I really don't want to have a shower while my partner is going to the toilet and vice versa and therefore I really like the old fashion bathroom with toilet, shower and sink all in one room and with an actual door....not these glass doors. For me this was a real inconvenience and I would like it if I could read about this aspect before booking a hotel (since they don't always show it on pictures). There is a safe in the room but you need to pay an extra fee to be able to use it which is ridiculous! This should be included!!! Aside from this I also didn't like this straw detail on the bed frame. It really smells weird and got me to sneeze a lot... I know I'm just picky at this point but carpets would be nice in the room. This might make rooms a bit more difficult to clean but to me they give this homey feeling. But then again that is just my personal preference...

The staff is really nice especially the manager who tries to meet and welcome everyone at the hotel, the breakfast and dinner food selection was amazing and the internet speed is the best I've had so far at a hotel. Upon arrival we got upgraded to the Plaza hotel (which was really nice) and therefore we got this amazing beach view :)

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

superb adult only hotel although a few children were booked in
    • Twin Room with Balcony

We stayed a week and would have liked bed changing and a complimentary bottle of water daily.

Staff were superb, breakfast food fresh and a great variety. Room was great. We got a free upgrade from one hotel to another at no cost to us. Garage space great and transport was at your door. would definately go again

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Perfection
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Reception were excellent, concierge outstanding, the staff around the pool and bar are so friendly, always fun. This is my second time here and will be coming back indubitably. Lovely and quiet around the poolside tranquil

Relaxing
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The cost of the drinks. We would have certainly usef the hotel bar more but the drink prices were just ridiculous. How can you justify 26 euros for 2 spirits and mixers plus one fresh orange juice.

The staff were very friendly and helpful

Hotel is really nice, with nice facilities and rooms, they...

Everything was perfect!

Hotel is really nice, with nice facilities and rooms, they have upgraded us with suit room which had a nice terrace looking at the sea. Stuff was very helpful and friendly and honestly for the price paid whole hotel complex and service was amazing! Would definitely stay again. And the location is great, you can also access facilities of the hotel in front which was great!

Excellent both the Rui bonanza and palace are excellent hotels their customer service is fantastic
    • Twin Room with Balcony

It was all excellent really cannot fault anything

We were upgraded to Rui palace , we love the Rui bonanza so just a lovely gesture from the hotel check in staff which is very much appreciated.

Price/Quality combination
    • Twin Room with Balcony

In now days not providing stable and available Wi-Fi is prime requirement , the hotel cannot count on being rated high if such facility is not arranged properly . In 8 days of staying no single attemt to connect with Wi-Fi was succesfull .

Price/Quality combination

Nice hotel with a fantastic food
    • Twin Room with Balcony

There was no iron provided to the room. Only iron services are available through hotel services. Pools are smaller than expected. The resort is smaller than how it seems in the pictures.

Food is fantastic dinner and breakfast. We have been upgraded to a suite which was nice. Room 754 has a nice view. Kids and adults activity Friendly staff

The room was situated on the main road !
    • Suite with Garden View and Balcony

The room was situated on the main road !!!!!! We booked a holiday to relax In one of the suites only to find We where directly on top of a main busy road with a bus stop Right outside our terrace, there where no other suitable rooms We had no alternative but to check out , in which case we lost The total cost of the holiday !!! We would like some form of Compensation from this There in no reason that the room Could not be re let, and a refund Could not be given

Location of the Breakfast area and in particular the...

Arrival welcome

Location of the Breakfast area and in particular the excellent reception on arrival. Only minor comment was the Shower controls over sensitive and not easy to control temperature.

It was an Amazing Experience for I and my fiancé.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

It was an Amazing Experience for I and my fiancé. We paid for one of the regular rooms but got upgraded to a private Bungalow with an ocean View. I will highly recommend to anyone looking to be in a serene enviroment. The breakfast was exceptional.

Lovely holiday with lovely friends in a great hotel with superb staff.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

I didn't like not having a kettle in my room so we were able to enjoy a hot drink at various different times of the day or night.

The Hotel accommodation and grounds were lovely but even more significant the staff were all excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this Hotel for a holiday.

We will return
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The location was perfect for those looking to recharge batteries in a tranquil location . The local bus was a fantastic service making it easy to explore the area and Palma itself . The staff were just Fantastic and treated everyone like VIPs. The ability to being able to use the facilitied of sister hotel across the road left us with best of both worlds . We will definitely return .

Relaxing and enjoyable
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Room and grounds including pool were excellent make sure you visit the Krystal restaurant for a superb meal Bus stops outside hotel only 1.50 Euro to beach saving a 800mtr walk

Summer stay in Illetas
    • Twin Room with Balcony

I didn’t like the fact that we were not offered tickets to use the sister hotels pool across the road. To access you required yellow towels. I felt that all guests should be offered the chance to use it at least once during their holiday -especially if it was a 7 night stay.

I loved the location and closeness to the beaches. There were also great restaurants nearby and the bus stop right outside the hotel was very handy for trips into Palma.

Well recommended
    • Twin Room with Balcony

There was a charge for using the room safe, which in my view should have been included. Haven’t come across any hotel yet where you pay for the use of the safe. A small thing but it didn’t detract from the excellent holiday.

We had stayed here in 2016, so it was our second visit and it didn’t disappoint us. Excellent service and facilities, couldn’t do enough for us. Food was marvellous with half board, didn’t need anything in between!

Very enjoyable except the things mentioned above
    • Twin Room with Balcony

No coffee given after meal, we paid for half board and we shouldn’t have had to pay for coffee in the evening , also there should have been water and juice freely available as there was in the morning .It would have been nice to have tea/coffee making facilities in our room .When we checked out early but weren’t flying till late they said there was a complimentary room to shower , it was small hot and very uncomfortable .

hotel was lovely and staff always friendly and helpful

What a lovely find!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

What a lovely find! the hotel is situated in a beautiful and quiet non built-up area. Staff were always helpful and gracious and the garden suite was perfect!

Felt very welcomed and well looked after by the staff at this hotel!
    • Suite with Garden View and Balcony

All staff were super friendly and always happy to help, always making sure that we were comfortable. We stayed in the garden suites which are lovely and spacious. The suites are surrounded by green areas and very close to 2 swimming pools with a bar serving drinks and food. Great location, bust stop outside hotel to Palma (40min approx) and walking distance (10/15min) to a couple of small nice beaches.

It was in a nice, quiet location.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

It was in a nice, quiet location. We had a lively side view of the sea from our room. The beds we're extremely comfortable and we we're nice and close to the pools. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. The manager seemed to be there nearly all the time which gives you the impression that he takes pride in the hotel and is Keen to help and answer questions. We aked if my daughter and her boyfriend could come and eat with us one night and that we would pay the extra cost and they invited them as their quests, which was a lovelygesture.

A nice relaxing, carefree holiday in a lovely clean and well looked after hotel.
    • Suite with Garden View and Balcony

We would have prederred a walk in shower rather than an over bath model. Really missed being able to make a cup of tea/coffee in the room.

We liked the food in the restaurant, the friendly and efficient staff, being near a bus stop and the comfort of the beds. The shower was also nice and powerful and the water warm. The towels were of a good quality and a good size.

We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel. ALL the staff were exceptional
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Our stay was long, 3 weeks, so would have appreciated more variety in the fruit selection at breakfast. A suggestion would be to include a really good, luxury muesli, if possible. The quality of the evening entertainment could do with improvement, but having said that, we were there out of season.

Breakfast buffet was amazing. Loved the Mallorcan corner, complete with a variety of ensaimadas! Breakfast buffet was extensive, hot and cold. Breakfast included cava, pastries, pancakes and churros and hot chocolate! Spotlessly clean. Attentive staff. I asked for an iron and ironing board and it was provided immediately for the entire length of our stay. Juan, the hotel manager was exceptional, friendly, attentive and generous. We were made to feel very special.

No hestiation in recommending this hotel
    • Twin Room with Balcony

If you don't like fish or rare beef you might be a bit limited at dinner.

This is our second time to stay here, as soon as we arrived the manager recognised us immediately from last year and came from behind the desk to greet us personally. Complimentary drink on arrival and more send up to our room later, plus a plate of fresh fruit send up the next evening. Hotel and grounds are spotless, food is good, staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful, and entertainment provided every evening. We prefer to go the beach which is within easy walking distance, but there was plenty of free space around the pool. The bus to Palms couldn't be any handier. No hesitation recommending this hotel.

Friendly hotel with great pool!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The bed could be a little more comfy. Nothing too inconvenient. I was not super fond of the breakfast at time but have to say that anyone would fine something they like!

Employees were super friendly and caring. The room was spacious and nice, large shower and balcony with view. I really love the pool, clean and very enjoyable. The bus stop is just in front of the hotel and the beach 5 min away!

Very restful and enjoyable
    • Suite with Garden View and Balcony

Restaurant coffee not the best,just drinkable. Most breakfast juices tasted as though they were made of powder.

Courtesy and helpfulness of all the staff, lovely atmosphere.

Riu Bonanza is fantastic
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Cleaning service quite noisy from early in the morning approx. 7.30 If you want to sleep longer during your holiday it is not possible.

All nice and clean. Breakfasts fantastic. Personnel mega friendly and nice.

Good value for money. Great location
    • Twin Room with Balcony

You can clearly hear conversations in the next room which wasn’t desirable.

The location was superb close to the beach (less than 10 minute walk) and the bus stop to Palma right outside the front entrance. The breakfast has something for everyone as it includes a large selection of hot and cold food. Overall a very good value for money stay.

Lovey relaxing short break.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Lovely hotel, everywhere was spotless. Food was great and loads of choice and plenty of tables to choose from to sit. Staff make the hotel and can’t do enough for you. Hotel manager always around to chat to guests and answer any questions. Cant fault it.

Very nice hotel, but still can't understand why so high ratings. It's just an average hotel.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

No complimentary water in the room. Old carpet in the hallways and on stairs - needs replacement as it ruins the overall image of the hotel. Spa in the neighbouring hotel is just a joke - one day only Finnish sauna was working, the remaining two (steam and infra red one - I guess as I did not have a chance to try it) were off, on the next visit none of them were turned on.

Friendly staff, nice location.

A perfect stay!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Nothing-I love this hotel!! (I only wish I could bring my dog with me)

Fantastic hotel!! Best service I ever experienced, the staff was wonderful and the hotel manager was so nice. I would recommend everyone to stay here and experience this!

Beautiful hotel and excellent staff
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The staff were excellent, very friendly and helped any way they could. We were given late check-out as our flight home was in the evening. This was an added bonus. 10/10 for customer service and friendly staff. Very comfortable rooms and beds. Beautiful, well kept gardens and 2 lovely pool areas. We would return without doubt.

Great location, staff happy to help... great place to stay .
    • Suite with Garden View and Balcony

Wonderful staff, our garden suite was perfect for me my mum and 21 year old son... wonderful veiws and such a big rooms. Lovely touch with the wine and fruit . Bus straight to Palma outside the door which was so conviniant . We will be back 😊

An enjoyable relaxing 3 nights in the sun with excellent facilities around us at the hotel.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

I could not fault this hotel for a mini break with my daughter who are in the 20's.

The hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly. Reception staff gave us great advice about the location/things to do. The breakfast had a excellent variety and the quality of the food was amazing.

Very enjoyable and relaxing, while still being able to do sightseeing in Palma.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Everything was fine on our trip.

All the staff made you feel very welcome. Fantastic time and easy with public transport e.g bus every 10 mins or so to get into Palma.

brilliant four day stay..felt relaxed here..would be back in a shot.great place.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

just would like coffee and tea making facilities in room but not too big a problem.

very quiet room .great sleep.beds very comfy and large.just felt very comfortable at all times.beautiful views wherever you are in hotel.everything from start to finish was made easy nothing was any trouble to the staff at this hotel.very happy people.a smile goes a long way.breakfast was plentiful and hot.lots of choice aswell.excellent position so easy for buses and taxis.

Overall, we love this place and will return.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Food was a bit too repetitive and not the best quality, I would have happily paid more for better food as the restaurant and service were impeccable. Pool area is starting to look tired.

Kids club was great as was the gym facility.

It was all excellent.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The staff were superb. So kind and friendly Lovely food. Great situation and although not on the beach it's only a short walk and the pools here are so nice

An excellent, friendly hotel; we enjoyed staying there and would certainly consider going back
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Catering for that number of guests is never easy, but after a few days we found that the food became a little monotonous as there didn't seem to be a great deal of variety at any on the meals.

The Staff were particularly friendly and helpful, especially the Reception staff. The convenience of being allowed to use the Riu Bonanza Playa pool on the other side of the road made a very pleasant change as well.

Excellent hotel in Illetas with good connection to Palma
    • Twin Room with Balcony

-Maybe a bit old-fashioned but didn't really disturb us.

-Very friendly personnel. Complimentary breakfast upon arrival. Early check-in and late check-out were arranged. -Location - Illetas is nice small town with an easy bus connection to Palma (bus stop front of the hotel, travel time 20-30mins to center of Palma, 1,50€/one-way). -A couple of nice restaurants nearby -2 small pool areas, plenty of sunbeds available -Excellent breakfast

We were able to book a holiday so late that part of our...
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The bed could be more comfortable. The mattress was very hard and pillow lumpy.

We were able to book a holiday so late that part of our party got the last room in Riu Bonanza Playa which we used also a year ago and were familiar with and part in this sister hotel just across the street. Both of the hotels (but in particular Playa which has more to offer) did everything to make our holiday a success despite this inconvenience and we are very grateful for that. There is a clear difference between the hotels. Playa is better in terms of restaurant service (very attentive and friendly staff and larger choice for food) and facilities (gym, spa, sunnier pool and access to sea although not really a beach, à la carte restaurant in addition to the main restaurant). Park is a bit smaller and calmer. Many of the guests are elderly which means lovely peace and quiet by the pools. Our room looked a bit old fashioned but it was clean and comfortable except for a too hard bed and the bathroom was newly renovated, large and nice. The balcony had a partial sea view and was larger than the one we had in Playa. The location of the hotel is great if you want to spend some days in Palma (bus stop right in front of the hotel) and some on the beach (lovely Balneo de Illetas a 15 min walk away with a good restaurant on the beach – but go early if you want a sunbed as the beach is small and very popular). Illetas is a calm and beautiful area, not much shops and restaurants around so half-board is quite practical.

I will definitely go back.
    • Suite with Garden View and Balcony

The Director Juan Juanico made our stay at the Bonanza park a moment to remember. Very professional. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. Fantastic.

Excellent hotel, not at all pretentious.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The excellent staff, nothing was too much trouble and they were always smiling. The cleanliness of the hotel and our room and all areas of the hotel had a really pleasant and laid back feel, we experienced no pressures whatsoever and found the proximity to Palma and transport links very good. Our room was on the 3rd floor and had direct access to one of the pools, there are two pools and we found these to be more than adequate for the size of the hotel.

No luxury, but clean, nice staff and comfortable stay.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

We found that all the restaurants in Illetes/around the hotel were not so good, so we would recommend to go to Palma in the evening for dinner.

Nice staff, they helped us also when we wanted to rent a car for one day. Good location in Illetes. Walking distance to the beach and some small super markets nearby. Bus stop right outside that takes you to Palma, takes 20 min.

Fantastic!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Illetas is a small place, so not too many dine out options - we had to go to Cala Major and Palma. Next time will book with dinners included.

Amazing hotel! Quiet, air-conditioned, comfortable and clean. No drunk party people. The staff is extra friendly, smiling and greeting you all day long. Big buffet breakfast and delicious BBQ for lunch by the pool. Private beach access, clean pools, plenty of sunbeds. Everyone was just so pleasant to us! We decided to skip dinners and evening entertainment at the hotel and dine out. Very safe place, lovely beaches around Illetas, excellent weather, we had a wonderful time. We'd love to go back!

Great value for money. Incredible staff.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Staff were so lovely especially the manager Juan who went out of his way to make our stay amazing. Upgrade on our room and complimentary use of their sister hotels pool on the water were just some of the perks as well as a glass of cava on arrival. Rooms lovely and clean. Serviced everyday. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

The views from the room was great.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Life guards were rarely available to get towels for the pool.

The views from the room was great. The food was good and the reception staff were very nice

Fantastic staff - couldn't be more helpful!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Wonderful, helpful staff. Great breakfast. The use of the gym etc in the sister hotel was perfect. Very handy for the public bus into Palma. Had a great stay

Lovely, relaxing stay!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

We had to move rooms after the first night as we had booked a twin and none were left so we spent the first night in a double and moved the next day. Not a huge issue for us but unfortunately not what we'd booked.

The staff were extremely helpful and so friendly. The complimentary drink on arrival was just what we needed!

My number 1 choice in Illetas
    • Twin Room with Balcony

No access to the main road from the bungalows, which were set to an excellent standard in all fairness, instead you have to walk through the main hotel complex to get there but not really an issue when staying in such a nice hotel and its probably due to the hotel complex on the whole being more secure that way.

The manager was extremely helpful and friendly and so were the staff, one of the nicest hotels i've stayed in. I stayed for 2 nights and had a lovely stay, later that same week i stayed again for one night, i booked it at short notice very early in the morning and the hotel staff were amazing, very accommodating giving the circumstances.

Nice facilities, great hotel manager- avoid Juan at front desk!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The food wasn't great- bland. Absolutely ridiculous that no water or soft drinks were provided. This was an extra charge despite paying for half board basis. Staff were extremely rude particularly in the breakfast and dining area and at the front desk. No greetings or direction where to sit. I did notice that others were treated differently to us, I don't know if it's because we look young but it was strange. Juan at front desk was exceptionally rude. We had an extremely large cockroach in our room. We called front desk to immediately send someone to get rid of it. Juan took 15-20 minutes to send someone up, we called up 3 times and he raised his voice that he has already sent someone. The bell boy arrived with cockroach spray. He used the spray across the long length of the curtain. We are extremely grateful to the bell boy for helping us out, he himself didn't feel comfortable having to get rid of such a large insect. Upon reading the instructions on the insecticide it was clear that it was poisonous. The room stank and my nose, throat and chest were burning. I went down to tell Juan to move rooms and he said there were no rooms available and that the spray was fine and could be used with us in the room and sent us back up. The room was still filled with the fumes of the insecticide and upon reading the can again it said not to be used in the presence of people and the room must be well ventilated before going back in. I showed this to Juan and demanded that he move us to the sister hotel across the road. He was terribly unhelpful and unapologetic with a high sense of superiority when talking to us. I am disgusted by his behaviour towards a paying customer. I demanded to speak to the manager and he finally agreed to move us across the road for a night. Upon returning to our hotel the next morning the new room had been sprayed heavily with the insecticide despite telling front desk the day before that the product was harmful.

Nice pool and pool bar. Good facilities including mini golf, tennis etc. Nice staff around the pool area. Great hotel manager who is good at his job and very accommodating. Because of our troubles he cleared our bill and understood and agreed with me regarding my qualms about using harmful insecticides in the rooms which are not supposed to be used in the presence of people. I sincerely hope that this is a new action that has been undertaken by the hotel not to use harmful sprays as there are many children and people like me who suffer from asthma who stay in hotels where we expect to feel safe.

Excellent stay
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Excellent attention to detail fantastic staff and a hotel manager who clearly cares about his customers and staff. Great breakfast choice, lovely pool area, excellent room and view.

A complete restfull holiday.

A lack of bars.

A Very nice hotel with great staff who really care, the beautiful grounds and the 2 pools are perfect for a peaceful holiday in Illetas.

So good we return each year!
    • Double Garden

There were a few times when the 'canned music' was a little intrusive. For example, we don't think any music at all is needed at breakfast time.

My sister and I enjoy staying at Bonanza Park so much that we return most years. It has the right balance between formality and informality and the staff are unfailingly efficient and helpful. Our Garden Room this year was in the ideal situation and the best we have had. The fact that the bus into Palma stops right outside the hotel is a bonus.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Great Hotel.

Wi Fi kept dropping out

Excellent breakfast, super rooms, very friendly staff and very clean. the room was serviced twice a day with clean towels. would definitely return. Wi

Incredible hotel, excellent staff
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The only thing was that a lot of the dinner choices were fish. Thankfully, there were a few other options, but I am allergic to fish so could not eat approximately half of the buffet choices.

The breakfast was brilliant. The pools always had sun beds available. The angle of the hotel was perfect for the sun. The staff were all so friendly and welcoming. The balconies were lovely and the rooms were immaculate.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Amazing hotel and fabulous location!!!
    • Twin Room with Balcony

This hotel is amazing. I will definitely go back. It's proximity to Illetas beach is 10 minutes walk. This beach is one of the best on Mallorca. Great restaurant on beach and clear blue water! Can't recommend this hotel enough. Everything first class, staff and facilites. Bus outside goes to Palma every 15 minutes, EU1.50

great hotel with great location, but food could be improved
    • Twin Room with Balcony

1. Beds could be more comfortable 2. Breakfast with to little choice on options compared to hotels around and with 4 star 3. Breakfast stuff (Julio) was acting like he didn't care and few times he was upset that we sat in different table than he prepared but we wanted to sit outside in the shadow, and not in the direct sun, which upset him and you dont want this kind of situation at your holidays especially at the start of the day, also he nearly throw the cutlery on the table when my wife was sitting, not acceptable behavior

Staff was super friendly, helpful and nice, one of the best locations in Illetas, close to the beach, bus stop and taxi stop, swimming pool was large and clean, overall hotel was very clean

Relaxing and enjoyable stay in a friendly medium sized hotel with good facilities and food.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Allocated a small room. Balcony always in the shade and had no sunlight at any time during the day. Minimal sea view. Wi Fi didn't work in the bedroom. I'm sure if we had requested-an alternative room would have been offered.

Medium sized hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant well appointed with good spacing between tables. Good variety of food served buffet style both for breakfast and evening meal.

A brilliant holiday and excellent value for money.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Perhaps the proximity of the nearest beach - a ten minute walk from the hotel - at first a little daunting. However, as time went on we discovered that the exercise was good for us and indeed enjoyable.

When we arrived home yesterday we had a discussion/review on our holiday asking each other, was there one aspect we could honestly criticise? We came to conclusion that there was'nt even a single thing! Reception, our room, laundery, food, pool area, courtesy and helpfulness of staff at all levels and, of course, the general atmosphere of the beautiful hotel building!! All the things contributed to a really enjoyable holiday for which we are really thankful.

Excellent hotel
    • Twin Room with Balcony

I thought the dinner was too expensive.

Excellent hotel, very clean both inside and outside. Staff very hardworking, helpful and friendly, the manager always seemed to be there. We were bed and breakfast only but we had dinner there the first evening, it was ok but we were charged 60 euros, definitely not worth that. WE also had to pay as soon as we arrived which I thought was strange. There is a lovely small sandy beach 15 minutes stroll from the hotel and the restaurant there was excellent, beautiful sea bass and vegetables. There was music every night, just as well as there wasn't much else in the area. Its a quiet area but that also means there were no touts pestering you constantly to buy junk. WE took the bus into Palma regularly, for the shops best to get off at stop 104, beautiful shops but very pricey. I would return to this hotel and have no hesitation recommending this hotel.

Enjoyable holiday for a week.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

See above, otherwise a great hotel. How about somewhere to leave the books or magazines you have read in order that they can be reused by other clients.

I wanted a room with more sun during the day and a bath, so went back to reception and this was sorted out for me immediately, lovely room on the first floor with a massive terrace and they also provided a sun bed when requested. Reception staff were great and nothing was to much trouble for them. Whilst I thought the food was overall of an excellent quality, the hot meals provided were only warm and that was even when I went in at 6.30pm to see if it was any different to later on in the evening meal. This does seem to be a problem in most hotels, those heat lamps just do not do the job! except dry the fish out to a crisp ! Overall the hotel was up there with the top four star's and would go again if I had the opportunity. Even though I was on the first floor over the restaurant and overlooking the road which was quite busy, the traffic did not bother me at all as the room was well soundproofed

Lovely holiday in an extremely friendly hotel which was constantly being cleaned

Can't think of anything

Beds were very comfortable room was very clean, had a lovely view over sea to Palma from top floor room. Staff all very friendly. Lovely holiday

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Perfect holiday in Illetas
    • Twin Room with Balcony

The location was perfect, easy to go to Palma by bus, good parking opportunities for rental car and great access to main roads, nice surroundings for walking around, cosy pool area, clean rooms, every balcony with sea view. And the most polite, helpfull and nice staff we've ever met. The breakfast was rich and had plenty of options for every taste.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Lovely hotel.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Lovely hotel. Staff professional and friendly. Food delicious. Pool areas clean and modern with lovely towels and sunbeds. Nice to be able to spend time I. Sister hotel across the road. Bus service right outside nir

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Relaxing hotel

Everything fine!

Liked everything about this friendly hotel and the lovely location. This is our second stay at this hotel and won't be our last. The staff are so helpful and polite. Easy access into Palma as the bus service is so good. We stayed in a suite which had lovely views from the balcony. Food good too. Plenty of places to visit in the surrounding area.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

A brilliant week in Illetas
    • Twin Room with Balcony

We could have used the facilities in Bonanza Playa across the road, but were only aware of this when we arrived, so didn't bring gym kit etc.

Accommodation very good, food excellent (I needed gluten free and was well catered for), location next to bus stop (we didn't hire a car - didn't need to despite visiting many parts of the west of Mallorca), staff ability to speak English very good. We did a lot of walking in the hills and it was easy to get to the walks.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Five star for the staff!
    • Double Garden

The bed was uncomfortable and the drinks very expensive. We had to pay for drinking water at mealtimes.

The staff were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. Evening entertainment was good. Food was excellent.

Very friendly relaxing hotel

Liked all aspects!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Nice alternative to Gran Melia Victoria

Check in took too long

Breakfast was a very good standard, typical German standard.

Very friendly staff, breakfast was very good, the choice for...
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Very friendly staff, breakfast was very good, the choice for hot dishes on diner buffet was moderate

Everything.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Everything. It’s our second visit and can’t wait to go back again. The management snd staff are so helpful and kind.

Location, and hotel were lovely
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Triple room. Third bed was a camp bed which was small and uncomfortable

Location, and hotel were lovely

Friendly staff.
    • Twin Room with Balcony

Friendly staff. Good food. Clean rooms.

Amazing
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Wish I would have been charged everything up front instead of the tourism tax at the last minute.

Room was great! great view and great price.