Reviews of Iberostar Cristina 4 stars

Calle Bartomeu Xamena, s/n , 07610 Playa de Palma, Spain

#11 of 65 hotels in Playa de Palma

Great location, amazing food,hotel was very clean and the...
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Very small niggle but I would have liked a coffee machine in the room.

Great location, amazing food,hotel was very clean and the staff worked tirelessly to keep everyone entertained.

Very noisy hotel. We would not return.

We asked for a quiet room and did not get this. Our room overlooked the outside eating area, the pool and a stage where evening entertainment took place. Pounding music started at 8 am and continued throughout the day and evening. It was impossible to sit on the balcony due to this incessant noise. It could also be heard through the double glazing. The hairdryer was very poor.

Breakfast buffet was excellent with a lot of choice and food cooked fresh, such as omelettes. Free parking available on the property. Room was very comfortable, though basic. Shower was very good. Air conditioning very efficient.

to be repeated

the comfort of the beds is hard, we had two separate beds put together though we asked for 1 big bed. The size of the badroom is rather small, but the quality and finish are good. The animation for children till 11 o'clock could be reduced to for instance 9:30 pm. The restaurant can be busy but I think this is normal for a big hotel ... Expensive hotel but worth every penny

Staff is very friendly and helpful Food and drinks are great Room and all other accommodations very clean Close to the beach, many shops, bars, restaurants Nice pool, tennis and club activities Nice shows in the evening

Excellent food could not be faulted.

Decor to white no pictures in bedroom corridors. Felt like a hospital not luxurious.

Excellent food could not be faulted. Staff wonderful and pool side & evening entertainment.

Kitchen is great, for breakfast and dinner.

Beach near the hotel, playa de palma, is not so good to swim and full of seaweeds. Double bed Could have been better for couple.

Kitchen is great, for breakfast and dinner. Staff is very friendly. We got a gift from them, we appreciate it very much. Location is fine and no problem for parking.

RELAXING

NO SNACK CAFE OPEN 9.30PM

HAVING A CAR PARK AND EASE TO AIRPORT VIEW OF THE POOL AND GARDENS MAKE UP FOR NO SEA VIEW HAVING TABLE AND CHAIRS ON A BALCONY

Wonderful hotel but not if travelling without children.

We booked quite late and would normally stay in an adult only hotel but knew that this was a family hotel and decided to take a chance on there not being many children there due to it being term time. This was not the case. The families there seemed to think that it was ok to let there children run amok in the restaurant at every mealtime. The noise level was unbearable at times due to this and also they did not supervise their children at the budget counters and on numerous occasions I saw children pick up good with their fingers and replace it when they decided they did not want it. They also left food debris by the buffet counters and around tables which the parents were quite happy to ignore and this was only made better by the wonderful cleaning staff having to constantly follow children about and clear up in their wake. I saw other travellers without families, like ourselves, shaking their heads in disbelief at the noise and chaos caused by this behaviour. Yes I know this is a family hotel and I think it would be an amazing holiday for FAMILIES but would recommend the adult only Ibetostar Playa De Palma which is just around the corner and which we were kindly allowed to look around at our request . It offered the same high standards but was much more calm and relaxing. The Cristina was lovely and ticked all the boxes and its staff are a great asset to the brand but is definitely a FAMILY hotel.

The staff were exceptional and the hotel immaculately clean and well maintained. Good quality good and well presented.

This was our first all inclusive holiday and it set a really high bar!
    • Family Room with Pool View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The shower wasn’t great and breakfast doesn’t start till 7.30 which meant we couldn’t eat on our last day as we had to leave at 7.30. There also doesn’t seem to be enough toilets, none in the restaurant or bar area which means going to the ones in reception.

The beds were super comfy. The selection of food was vast and delicious. The evening entertainment was good - not world class but made for a nice evening which the kids also enjoyed. The staff were very hospitable, always smiling. We will definitely go back!

Clean. Friendly. Great choice in restaurant. TV volume should be restricted in all rooms.

I requested a ground or 1st floor room at the time of booking due to a phobia of lifts. However I was given a 4th floor room. TV's in all rooms should be sound restricted. Neighbours on both sides had volume full bore until midnight every night - not good when you have young children and have no choice but to go to your room at 10pm. Bathroom flooded every time the shower was used.

Smart, clean hotel. Staff very friendly. Very good restaurant, catering for all tastes and diets. Such a shame the outside pool isn't heated (visited first week of April) since despite glorious weather, just far too cold for the children to enjoy, leading to quite a lot of frustration. However, great that they have an indoor pool, but of course not the same.

Location, outdoor pool, breakfast selection
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

night time entertainment wasn't great and far too loud. There needs to be another area to relax in the evening - you couldn't hear the soccer matches with the noise of the entertainment . There should be double beds rather than two singles . There isn't enough parking . Charging for the sauna is ridicolous - should be no extra charge. The changing facilities for the indoor poor were very poor

Location, outdoor pool, breakfast selection

Excellent and a very enjoyable short break .

Nothing !

Amazing choice and variation for breakfast and dinner buffet- superb! Beds are extremely comfy and would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Clean, Functional hotel.

Charged for the Sauna! Most facilities were charged as extras, gym very small and limited. The Check in Staff hadn’t noticed it was my partners birthday, the hotel we used last year did and it was a nice personalised touch. The Waiters seemed disinterested in us when we were paying cash - despite tips- which bemused us. . Housekeeping often in room mid to late afternoon which was a bit inconvenient. The pictures were clearly taken a long time ago, whilst it is reasonable, it isn’t in the condition that it appears online. We had expected better. Noisy hallways - echo due to lack of noise soaking surfaces - heard everyone and I’m sure they heard us!

Rooms clean, housekeeping changed towels even when we didn’t ask them to. Location ok as out of season - about 6 restaurants close by that were open. Used the hotel twice but buffet food.

Wonderful gem !
    • Basic Double Room

constant laud annoying music by the champagne terrace when you are trying to relax and busk on the sun.

The view from the room is terrific, the staff and the cleanness is excellent

There was 29 of us staying there, from the age of 11months-60 years. So many places to chill in the
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The check in was very slow and the lifts were too slow, they need to either put more lifts in or somehow make them run faster. Waited ages for lift to operate

We loved the hotel itself it's beautiful and white. Family room are so spacious and very clean. Make sure you take time out to go to the sea front, there's a massage shop there reasonable price was really good we did pedicure for very reasonable price. Shame we did see them sooner

better hotels around
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

staff were quite rude especially night staff no room service aswell, location is away from main center. indoor swimming pool smells.

it was clean spacious rooms

Very good
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

A bit noisy — in the evening kids were running and yelling through the corridors. Also, very small car park occupied by professional cyclists teams.

Really good breakfast, clean rooms and extremely friendly and helpful staff

Fantastic short break at Iberostar Christina 😃
    • Basic Double Room

Not enough parking spaces (struggling to think of negatives really)

Great choice of food and drinks on All Inc package. All staff were extremely helpful, brilliant customer service. Clean and well kept hotel. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Nice, clean, comfortable bed, good wifi, walking distance to...
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

It's extremely difficult to find parking space close to the hotel, even during winter. I had to circle around by car many times before finding parking on the street and then walk 10 minutes back to the hotel.

Nice, clean, comfortable bed, good wifi, walking distance to beach. Very easy drive to airport (5-10 minutes) and Palma (15 minutes).

Staff always very pleasant and curteous.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Nexpresso machines- best part of breakfast taken away and a broken LW similar machine replaced them. Very disappointing. Other alternative machines on offer but not the same. Noicey room due to building works and drilling in front of the hotel - laying foundations. Siesta impossible.

Staff always very pleasant and curteous.

Very good option for family trip
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

A few minor issues here and there, but it's hard to be perfect. For example, bad smell from the pipes in the changing room of the indoor pool. Too warm in the dinning room (in Spain, they tend to overdo with the heating). Extra pay for safety box and sauna.

Everything is quite OK. Room was nice. Food is very good. Staff is always trying to be nice. An overall good option to consider.

Lovely! I recommend.
    • Basic Double Room

Tea and coffee in the room would have been nice although it was possible to make it in the restaurant very early so it wasn't a great problem. A comfy armchair in the room would have made it even more comfy. The "heated" pool was a little chilly for us.

The food was great, the staff was very pleasant and helpful especially the restaurant staff. Enjoyed the flamenco show! The bed was comfy. Great stay.

I was quite surprised that despite it being a quality Hotel...
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

I was quite surprised that despite it being a quality Hotel there was no hospitality tray in the rooms, every hotel I have visited always provide a kettle and tea and coffee. This was the only fault about the hotel.

Standard 4 star hotel close to the airport and the beach
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Saw a cockroach at the restaurant. I hope free drinking water can be offered for dinner.

Staff is very nice. We arrived around 2300, and we could go to the restaurant and have some light late dinner which is very nice. The family room is spacious and have two rooms, which is good for a family. 3 mins walk to the beach.

Iberostar!!
    • Basic Double Room

I truly love this Hotel! Iberostar is an amazing company, I would always choose them. I want to say thank you to the amazing staff, specially the animation & the reception - Thank's for the great service all the time!! :)

We would be glad to stay there again in the future.
    • Basic Double Room

Maybe cable T.V. with English channels?

The breakfasts were wonderful! It was an added perk to have a bike rental in the building. The indoor pool was very nice and clean. We enjoyed the one evening of entertainment that we took in.

Fantastic place to go for good food clean place and great service

Need more out of hour meals for all inclusive only 3 meals no late night meals

Went for my 60th birthday with family and friends we had a wonderful time there every thing was perfect hotel manager and reception staff was friendly helpful and did all they could to make our stay happy 😃 thanks to them I had a wonderful birthday we will be booking our holiday next year 😃

Pretty but I wouldn’t stay there again
    • Basic Double Room

Very hard to find parking, couldn’t control the temperature in the room. We had to sleep with the door open because we were so hot. I thought I had booked a hotel room big enough for my family of 4. The staff member at the front desk told me that’s what we had, side by side rooms. We went upstairs to find we had 2 rooms and realized there was an elevator and stairway diving our rooms—close together but not connected. When I went back to ask him to get us connected rooms he was very annoyed. He told me I should have just booked a family room if I wanted us to be in the same room. I told him I thought I had done that! He was rude and said he didn’t think he could help me and pounded away at his computer seeming very put out. I was ready to ask for a refund and leave. He finally said he might be able to find connected rooms but it would be very hard. He made phone calls using annoyed Spanish, typed on his computer and was angry while I watched. Finally he said, “ok you now have rooms that are completely definitely connected.” He acted like I was a spoiled dumb American. We never went near the front desk again, never ate at the restaurant or talked to any staff again. We just went in and out of our rooms.

The rooms were nice and bright and clean, comfortable beds

Thank you for making my stay memorable!
    • Basic Double Room

I had dinner at the attached restaurant one time. The vegetarian options were decent. However, the spread was removed before 9:30 pm due to which i could not have any of the desserts. I wouldn’t recommend it, if you prefer long/ late dinners.

The room was clean, bright with a view of the pool with comfortable beds. The bath was stocked with toiletries replenished each day. The breakfast spread had lots of options. I tried the dinner at the attached restaurant.

Nice hotel with good breakfast
    • Basic Double Room

Parking lot was quite crowded all the time. Luckily there were some places in the streets nearby. Because it was off season most of the restaurants were closed. But you can go easily by car or by bus to Palma where most restaurants are open all year.

Our room was bigger than I expected. Separate living room with sofa and large bathroom with two sinks. All were clean enough and quite modern. We arrived quite late and were happy to get a night snack in the restaurant. Brakfast was superb with sparkling wine and large variety of dishes for example fresh fried omelettes. There were nice looking gym and pool (both outside and inside) but we didn´t use them.

Very nice stay, good staff, good facilities, Easy to get where you want, go or by car, taxi or bus
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Bed was to hard. Difficult to sleep well. If they add a thinner bed mattress, the bed would be more comfortable. Very difficult to find a parking lot to the rental car, when you return the card. We had to park the car a long way from the hotel Rooms above the bar - the music will disturb you during the evening. The Coffee was not so strong, orange juice tasted water.

All inclusive. Nice hotel with good facilities, Near the beach. Easy so take the bus to Palma Easy to go with taxi from the airport. Very nice staff. Easy to book a rental car

Very pleasant winter break.
    • Basic Double Room

Just a few niggles in the restaurant. Had to search for soup plates and spoons. Made sense to have them placed next to soup pots. Likewise with the lovely king prawns. Had to search for the lemon wipes. Restaurant is like a canteen. Very busy; don’t expect too much of the waiter service.

Food was very tasty with plenty of choice. Rooms are very clean and modern. Quality beds with nice bed linen and comfy pillows. Would definitely recommend.

Enjoyed our stay
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We had a wonderful room, spacious and clean. Nice pool and just a short stroll to the beach. And the food served during the dinner buffet is delicious.

Great food, very clean
    • Basic Double Room

The location is perfect: 15-20mins by a direct bus (€5.00) from the airport, 15-20mins by bus to the centre of Palma (€1.50) and the bus stop is literally in front of the hotel. The beach is around 3min on foot. Tye hotel is nicely refurbished, clean rooms, comfortable bed, very clean bathrooms. The all inclusive pack is a must here. Greatbreakfadts, lunches and absoluteky fabukous dinners with loads of meat, vegetables, sweetsbut above all seafood! The drinks they are for in inclusive guests are also grat inckuding brand names like Smirnoff, johnie walker etc.

We have enjoyed our stay very much and will be back. Thank you!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The first few evenings, the evening shows had taken place outside. It had been quite cold out which made us feel quite uncomfortable.

The animation team was brilliant. Thank you Chris and team!

Take your sunglasses and enjoy the ride :)
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

I have missed different types of beer. They serve only 1 which was ok but not that good

Food quality was really good. Cocktails ok. Nice daytime activitites

Kids wanted to stay here forever
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Elevators are very slow and also small, so you may have to wait several minutes.

The free choice meals were very good (also compared to another Iberostar hotel). The room was spacious, clean.

Bed extremely comfortable, found it quiet after 10 at night...
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Only one very small thing! Tea/Coffee making facilities in the room would have been appreciated.

Bed extremely comfortable, found it quiet after 10 at night and slept well every night. Food was amazing, such a large selection with lots freshly prepared in front of you.

A very decent 4* hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Coffee. I would recommend to get a bean-to-cup coffee machine for the dining room.

It was a very decent 4* hotel. We stayed in the standard room with garden view, which was big enough for two people. Room cleaning was good. We had breakfast and dinner in the hotel. They had a big choice of food. Dinner was different every night. They served a lot of seafood which we loved so much. The hotel had a good location - just 3min walk to the beach,10 min drive from the airport, 15-20 min drive to Palma. A free Wifi was good and available in the room. Staff was very nice and professional. We are looking forward to stay in Cristina again!

Would definitely go back to this hotel and beaches are great

Taxi driver from airport overcharged us 25euros It shouldn't be more than 20 It is a little too far to other restaurants if the weather is really hot

Good selection of food for every meal Restaurant was cool and comfortable Female waitresses especially pleasant

excellent location - not far from airport (10 min taxi ride)...
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

excellent location - not far from airport (10 min taxi ride) and excellent hotel for staying with kids - good program for kids, staff is super attentive and polite, good choice of food, and no loud surrounding in the evenings. we really enjoyed our stay and recommend this hotel for families with kids. we also had a late check out and it was not a problem and cost only extra 40 euros -really worth of it.

You won't be disappointed with this hotel . It's amazing in all aspects.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I can only say I was disappointed with the lack of English channels you have on offer . Our room gave us just 1 news channel in English and that was it . Fortunately we were kept occupied with the evenings shows .

This is our second visit to this lovely hotel, once again we enjoyed every minute of every day , from the moment we woke up to bed time!! They looked after all of us , especially my son who is 12 years old, whom didn't want to leave ! He said to the staff that when he is old enough he would love to come and work for you. My daughter who is 16 years old , also was soo enspired by the evening entertainment that when she has completed her dance A level she too would love to work at the Cristina! You have very positive impact on the happiness of the children , not only ours but every single child there of all ages , oh and not forgetting my husband and I throughly enjoyed our stay again, your restaurant is very well stocked and caters for everyone's needs . The staff are very friendly and efficient. The falicites are very good also , the hotel is in a good location and great for an early morning beach run before hitting the gym for an hour before breakfast! we had a beautiful family room , very clean with a twist of chic simplicity , bathroom lovely also and an adequate size for a family of 4. I would highly recommend this hotel , like us you won't want to leave!

Pleasant Stay for a Short Break

No heated pool for the colder season, otherwise perfect

Great service from staff and property is of a good standard. Very comfortable beds, so much so i missed my flight.... Pool side chilling is a must with great banter with other guests (mostly German ) and Staff alike, really made the stay worth while, would recommend....

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

excellent all round..
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

there was nothing i can say that i didn't like.

fantastic all round trip. Have stayed here with family and on my own and each time never disappointed. Excellent as cycle hire within the location too. Just brill!!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

We felt like honoured guests at this hotel

We loved the large buffet breakfasts and dinners. Large selection of hot and cold food of a high quality. Our room on the top ( fifth) floor was decorated in shades of white, elegant, comfortable beds and on request for an extra pillow, three were immediately brought to my room. Our balcony walls were glass, giving a good lateral view of the sea and vegetation/trees surrounding the hotel. There was free wifi all over the hotel, a magnificent pool and pool area with huge trees for shade on one side and ample supply of good quality loungers. There were shows every night and excellent entertainment for children. The staff were outstanding and the managers of the dining room always present at dinner to welcome and chat to new people. Courtesy drinks - cava, and pre - dinner aperitifs were offered every time you entered the dining room. This is a light, spacious, immaculately clean and well furnished hotel. I recommend it 100%.

Unobtrusive service made my stay comfortable

- A bit noisy behind the room-door. You can easily hear noisy from corridor or neighbor's TV. I think for 4 stars soundproofing should be better.

Surely the best service what I ever had on leisure. Hospitality is at a high level, they treat you for lunch before check in 14:00. Great variety of food, Superbly delicious! Clean everywhere, in corridors, WC, pool, room etc. Despite everything I'm really like this hotel and highly recommend stay there for leisure.

to expencive for wat you get
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

see above ) when we cheqed out ,it was a catastrofe with the bill, when you have half-boarder :atention !! very expencive hotel for 4 stars they make 5 stars prices ,sorry safe must be free of charge in a hotel from tis category !

no,the croisants are not very flakely but yes te bed was very comfy they must do some about the doors (sliding doors ) the food looks nice but to much the same evry night (and the roastbeef is not realy roastbeef !)

The pool was awesome, all inclusive package VERY good value,...

The pool was awesome, all inclusive package VERY good value, customer service, close to everything! Alberto who checked us in was fantastic! :)

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Excellent hotel
    • Family Room with Pool View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Just spent two weeks here with my husband and two daughters aged 4 and 11 months, absolutely amazing hotel and one of the best I've stayed at. Room was fabulous, we were all inclusive and food and drinks were great with a wide variety if choice. Special thanks to Claudia in kids club who kept our daughter entertained throughout our stay, making booking today to come back next year.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Fantastic Christina
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Its all good but the entertainment staff could have advertised events a little better by walking round and chatting.

The best free WIFI I have ever experienced. It is even better than my home or office.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Very good. Would recommend.

The indoor pool was too cold for me to swim.

The breakfast was delicious with a variety of food. The area was lovely. It very quiet and peaceful during the Easter period. You can hire bikes for a very good price. The pool was huge with a jacuzzi pool outside.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Good location, family friendly hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The swimming pool water (both indoor and outdoor) was freezing cold! There were no English channels available on the satellite TV so children didn't have anything to watch in the evenings

The family room was spacious and cleaned to high standards daily. There was a good selection of food in the restaurant for breakfast and dinner (I booked half board) Staff were friendly and helpful

Great hotel!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I wish there would have been some kind of flyer or something given at check in for all the extra activities they had! I didn't know about the mini club, or if the tennis courts were theirs or not. The 10€ deposit on pool towels kind of sucked since I wasn't expecting it and didn't have enough cash when we needed towels.

The room was great, very spacious! The pull out beds were VERY comfortable!

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Excellent - other than the freezing pool!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Ok we were there in winter time but we specifically looked for a hotel with an indoor pool. This hotel doesn't have it so you have to walk to the sister hotel next door that has one. But the water temperature is freezing which means we didn't ever really stay in the pool for very long. A real shame as we had hoped the pool would be heated suitable for use all year round.

Great staff, and great breakfast. Really loved the chill out area overlooking the sea. Location is excellent with buses in to the city right outside the hotel. Walking distance to everything you need.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Good Comfort and Value for Price (Off Season)
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Food is good but still too basic for the level of the Hotel. I appreciated the improvement of the Desserts, now very good. But there is a lack of fantasy about the main meals. Mixed salads are almost always the same. I would suggest to introduce "theme dinners" as i have seen in other hotels. Monday Mexican, Tuesday Italian, Wednesday Chinese etc etc ... I would appreciate also more choice of hot vegetables at breakfast.

It was my second winter at Iberostar Cristina. A good place to stay.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Clean, no frills. Needs improvement to gym facility.
    • Basic Double Room

Twin beds couldn't separate for my teenage son and me in the compact room. The gym equipment was broken and gum was very small. Breakfast was manic ! No tea available. Limited service.

Clean and Modern with no frills.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Very good network hotel
    • Basic Double Room

Bath robes and slippers could already been in the room, otherwise you have to ask for it at the reception.

Wonderful hotel not far from the beach. Superb breakfasts, spacy rooms with modern equipment. Variety of services offered in the hotel. Indoor and outdoor pools. Definitely place to stay.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Great location near airport
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Arriving with rental car might be a challenge in finding a good parking place near the hotel - but finally wasn't a big issue in the two days we stayed at the hotel (February!)

Great location, near airport and just a few meters from the seaside promenade. Modern and functional design, fresh and clean. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Dinner package was absolutely worth the money - high quality and good variety. Breakfast anyway offering everything you might expect from a ****-hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Value for money, see you again.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Food needs to be hotter. Several times I selected items which had just been brought out from the kitchen - only to find they were only warm. Placing inadequately heated/ reheated food onto a hot plate in the servery to then reach the correct temperature is bad practice, and potentially dangerous depending upon the nature of the food in question.

Staff were helpful in all areas.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Will definitely stay again.
    • Basic Double Room

The staff was very friendly, the food was fresh, cleanliness was flawless. If I have to object to something it would be that there was not enough parking bays. Over all a resounding Thumbs up.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Poor parking but clean, nice room.
    • Basic Double Room

The parking was terrible. You have to find your own on the street. The hotel lists parking but then says "public parking may be available on the street" Don't go here if you are driving unless you want to walk a few blocks after you look for parking. The maid went in our room while we were at breakfast to do our room before we asked for room service.

Breakfast was very good and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Left feeling relaxed and looking forword to retuning.
    • Basic Double Room

Car parking. If your lucky 100mts away, if not, could be 1000mts away. on road parking for a 4 star Hotel is not good enough.

The whole ambiance of the hotel

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Brilliant place to stay!
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

No double bed despite of requesting it..

Very nice and clean hotel, excellent location. Few minutes walk from the beach, parking space outside. Shops just outside. We had all inclusive which was a great decision - food is super fresh and delicious, awesome bar inside.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Great stay!
    • Basic Double Room

Wish the sauna was free.

I loved how friendly and helpful the staff was! Everything was very clean even the indoor pool! I loved everything about the hotel, and property....the breakfast was wonderful too. I traveled alone with my 12 year old and felt very safe.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Wonderful Iberostar!
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

The parking... always a little tricky to find a car parking spot!

I loved everything! Great location, attentive staff who made me feel at home. Strong wifi for working and a great indoor pool and gym area. Loved it!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

The food was nice at breakfast and dinner times.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There is a consistent problem with parking which staff does not like to admit referring to 'a party happening tonight only'. Well, be prepared they party every day at the hotel then. The inside pool is quite small, and you do not have lockers there unless you pay and go to sauna.

The food was nice at breakfast and dinner times.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Excellent value for money
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

We were three and were allowed 3 wifi connections. We used them for our mobile phones but when we wanted to use our iPads, disconnecting the mobile phones to transfer the connection to our iPads didn't work. More connections please!

The beds were super comfy. The buffets were excellent! The staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

For family's more than couples
    • Basic Double Room

Indoor pool we were told on check in opens tilln8pm. We went at 5.30pm with several other guests it was closed. One guest asked staff he didn't know why. Not hotels fault but too many children running around in the restaurant. The restaurant is like a cattle market notown calm and tranquil at all.

The central heating was good it turned cold at night.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Smokers - and when they sit on their balconies right next...
    • Basic Double Room

Smokers - and when they sit on their balconies right next to me - my room is no longer SMOKE FREE - !! suggest you ask for a room away from others who smoke. suggest the hotel has a smokers wing

Great family stay over Christmas break.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It being Christmas, entertainment was on for a singalong, but most guests preferred to stare at phones or chat, which was a shame, but nothing bad about the hotel. There was a band later and everyone got up to dance so that made up for it.

We stayed at the Cristina over the Christmas holiday as a family. We really enjoyed our stay, the food at the buffet was lovely, a small but nice note was that you could sit where you liked instead of having to sit at the same table every meal. We prefer to go and sight see than stay in the hotel during the day, 10 mins into Palma, 40 mins up to Deia so the location was really good too. All in all we felt we were treated as guests to have a nice time and relax so couldn't ask for more really.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

The best holiday so far....

Activities in the winter

The food was good, our rooms were cleaned everyday, very clean hotel and excellent staff- very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the live music nights. We Would definitely go again.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Great Place to spend holidays.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The lunch timings were too short. Drink at dinner was not included in Full board price.

The Lunch and Dinner Full board Servise was fantastic. Very Close to airport. Great room. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Will visit again for sure.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Great food and clean room.
    • Basic Double Room

It would've been nice to have a shuttle bus service available.

The veriety of food available at the buffet. The room with the balcony was very open and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Super good breakfast and dinner
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

The fitness equipment didn't work No sea view

Super good breakfast and dinner Helpful and kind staffs Excellent location( very near to the bus station to the city center and the airport)

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Best place to do a solo birthday trip!!!!
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

I went down to the Spa so many time and I couldn't get anyone by their reception.

OMG Iberostar Cristina was absoulutely amazing! I went there for a solo birthday trip and the whole day on my birthday I kept on finding treats in my room, champagne bottles and chocolates. The stuff was amazing, helpful and very friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

A very comfortable, clean and pleasant hotel to stay in. Easy bus ride into Palma & to the airport.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Breakfast very busy at 9 am but everything available and replenished very quickly.

Fabulous, given a room high up as requested and with superb view over the swimming pool. Clean, comfortable - couldn't fault it in any way. Coffee the best I have ever had in a Spanish hotel! Staff exceptional. Would highly recommend.

Browse Iberostar Cristina traveller photo gallery