Reviews of Royal Plaza 4 stars

Pedro Francés, 27-29, 07800 Ibiza Town, Spain

#14 of 27 hotels in Ibiza Town

The hotel was in a good location just a few minutes walk...
    • Double or Twin Room

The water pressure in the shower was so high that the shower head would fly off and shoot water all over the bathroom if you were not careful. haha

The hotel was in a good location just a few minutes walk from the main streets. Hotel was quiet and staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Nothing, the stuff are so bad they made it uncomfortable
    • Double Room for Single Use

Worst hotel, the stuff are the rudest you’ll find, so unhelpful and stuggle to do anything quickly, what topped it off with the stuff was when I asked for a late check out of 1.5hrs the guy said it was 20euro only later for the same guy to charge me 50euro, I’m sure this isn’t the first time this has happen. Hotel is run down and is in need of some love. They also tried to charge me twice for food I had already paid for on the roof bar. As for the food it self, you wouldn’t let your dog eat the hamburger.

Nothing, the stuff are so bad they made it uncomfortable

5.5
    You can find better place for the same money on Ibiza.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is not 4 stars, it is very old and has not been refurbished obviously for long, and the rooms are old and not the 4 star level. The quality is totally not worth the price. At the check out, due to some system mistake, we almost got charged double pay for the rooms (another 1430 euro for the 2 nights, that we already paid the day before), the lady at the reception was very persistent and did not even apologize afterwards. Though the rest of the staff were helpful and polite.

We liked the time we spent together, but not the hotel. The location is convenient (close to the old center and supermarkets), but not beautiful.

Decent place. Nice rooftop pool. Over-priced (as are most places in Ibiza Town)

Very over-priced (£140/night) even though it was relatively empty. 1-hour extension for check-out priced at €50 (the cost of a whole night's accommodation in similar places).

Friendly staff by the pool. Lying by the pool. Umbrella cover while lying by the pool! View from the pool area. The Pool! Bed was reasonably comfortable (for the 20 minutes I got to lie in it). Mini-bar reasonably priced. Decent bathroom. Within walking distance of the marina.

Friendly staff at reception who can give good advice on...
    • Double or Twin Room

The fuse box in our room was a bit noisy, emitting a buzzing sound, but you can close a door between the room and the entrance corridor and you won't hear it. The shower screen lets some water out of the bath tub, so showering was not as comfortable as it could have been. Yet these are just small things. Overall we were very happy with the room, facilities and service.

Friendly staff at reception who can give good advice on local restaurants and are always willing to make a reservation or inquire on opening times for you. Absolutely clean and tidy rooms. Convenient cleaning times, so you can sleep a bit longer if desired. Quiet area.

The staff tried us to rent a car in IBIZA.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff tried us to rent a car in IBIZA. We asked questions about the city and nightlife, the staff's answer was "rent a car and it would be a better transportation". In addition, when I asked for an additional tower to my room the receptionist answered as I can get it from the laundry hall in my floor. The worst booking I ever had from this website!!

Relaxing holiday, good quiet location, great presentation of this elegant hotel, very helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

An iron could have been arranged free of charge. They didn't offer an iron, only laundry service. Not a big deal.

Walking distance from the centre, competitive price and very comfortable spacious room with good amenities.

Old hotel, no AC, do not recommend.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was quite old and the A/C was not turned on. When asked to turn on the air conditioner, the hotel refused.

I liked the location of this hotel.

I only stayed the one night so hard to give this place a...
    • Double or Twin Room

I only stayed the one night so hard to give this place a real review to be honest, the room was very nice though. I read other reviews about people moaning about street noise, I was on the 5th floor and on the inside part of the building if you know what I mean. I did not here any noise at all, maybe if you are booking it would we worth asking for this.

with a few arrangements could be better
    • Double or Twin Room

THE CLEANING OF THE ROOM !!! when we arrived there where pieces of glass on the floor no coffee or teafacilities in the room old TV with small screen wifisignal rather weak no tomatoes or cucumber at the breakfast

friendly staff, with helpfull frontdesk great variety at the breakfastbuffet (excellent coffee) nearby busstation and harbour attractions in the neighbourhood nice pool and sundeck on the top floor

Raise your hand first ;)
    • Double or Twin Room

I believe, due to Ibiza multiple diversity in people, the staff has become strict with their clients. I felt I was with teachers, and I needed to raise my hand to answer a question or a request which would definitely be a no. The room is spacious, comfortable but still decorated like the old 4 stars hotes, the old luxury. Overall, we had a nice stay at the hotel.

Well overpriced for a place that isnt that nice , close to the port but that is about it
    • Double or Twin Room

The plugs didnt work only had one to charge two phones between us , The spa wasn’t working The staff where rude and unhelpful The location was terrible

Excellent value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

No tea and coffee facilities in the room.

Hotel was in a good location, close to the centre of the town and excellent bars and restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful. The roof top pool (although too cold in April to swim in) was lovely and sunbathing area was perfect. There were also great views across to the old town.

Great breakfast and easily accessible to the tourist spots
    • Double or Twin Room

The facilities at hotel could be better. There was no water heater in the room. A option to prepare coffee/tea would have been better.

Great breakfast and easily accessible to the tourist spots

A good hotel for a good price (out of season)
    • Double or Twin Room

- thin walls, could hear people in the next room and on the corridor - room 523 goes out on the street where there is a bar and could hear people talking and shouting outside till 3 in the morning

- good location for marina - very comfy bed - nice pool and sunbathing area on the top floor - able to leave your luggage on last day and use the pool on top floor free of charge (there’s also a shower there) - reasonable prices for the mini bar

Rude. Unpleasant. Not worth the money.
    • Double or Twin Room

The manager was rude and unpleasant. I've not had anyone speak to me like that over my simple request to borrow a plate and a knife and fork. A simple no would of done it, however when I shared my surprised reaction, rather than using his customer service skills - which should be a given for a Hotel Manager - he chose to insult me instead. What a ridiculous thing for a Hotel Manager to do. I was surprised as having asked if I could use the utensils and been given a yes from the front desk, the manager then abruptly comes along and gives me conflicting information. He felt it reasonable to state, I am the manager and what I say is the final line. Well then train your staff better, rather than needing to insult me for your hotel's mistake. Being polite to a paying guest is NOT rocket science - it's simple human decency. And the rate of the room is not cheap for Ibiza, so I would expect a way better standard of politeness from such a hotel. Big let down. Also, worth mentioning that when my friend and I checked in the night before I was asked by someone different if we wanted a double bed. I had made the booking for twin beds, so said no, at which point the gentleman at reception proceeded to smile and say "its ok if we were a couple as the hotel accepts such things". No hotel I've ever stayed at would ever make such a statement. The paying guest can use the room as they see fit as far I'm concerned. It was a bit creepy and it was only after the rude behaviour from the Hotel Manager that I realised what a mistake it was to have spent €100 for a hotel room there, when there were so many other hotels I could have stayed at and not been insulted. I use Booking.com a lot as I travel for my job and not once have I had to leave a bad review. I won't be returning out of simple decency to say it doesn't cost a penny to be polite if it's in your basic job description to do so.

The hotel looked nice. An ok location

Good value, accomodating staff
    • Double or Twin Room

A bit dated but it kind of it adds to the charm.

Nice people, good value. Since the hotel wasn't very full they let us use their garage. Also, the streets were very quiet and we could sleep perfectly (end of October). The room was comfy with a nice big balcony and they even had a pillow menu :)

It´s just a very well run family-owned hotel, with a central...
    • Double or Twin Room

I do not understand why the architect placed a few steep steps in the entrance. Makes it a bit uncomfortable with the luggage.

It´s just a very well run family-owned hotel, with a central location in Ibiza. 20-30 minutes walking distance from the city beaches, Talamanca and Figueretes. Good service and good value for money.

Great location but would not stop again !!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

Excessive noise from Streets below until 4 am... complained next day and was told it was our fault we hadn't contacted reception to call Police ??? next night same happened... so at 1 am in the Morning we changed rooms.. Apparently this is the norm as Police will not move the 50 x pub goers in the street as they aren't drinking in the Street. !!! Staff seem to be abrupt... It felt like it was because we were English..

Close to Marina and Old town..

Comfortable and excellent location.

My only negative if I had to find one would be the music at the swimming pool on the roof was beyond awful. I've heard better music in an elevator!!

Excellent location, close to the old town and marina. Easy to walk to the ferries to access other beaches. Local cafes and bars nearby as well as a 5 minute walk to the main shopping area and old town. Approximately 15Euro taxi ride from the airport, slightly more going back!? Walkable distance back from Pacha nightclub. Beaches easily accessible by boat if you don't fancy the walk. Figuertas and Talamanca are the closest. Comfortable beds, a good shower and friendly staff.

Good value hotel in city centre.
    • Double or Twin Room

A bit old fashioned. In need of renovation but stii fine for a couple of nights.

Convenient central location. Reasonable price. Front desk staff very helpful.

Unforgettable days on Ibiza.

There are swimming pool on the roof and classy view on Ibiza town, but it unclose only at 10 a.m. I suppose it too late.

Obliging personal, clean and spacy room, good wifi signal. Convenient location near market street and not far from port, ancient castle, bus station.

terriable
    • Double or Twin Room

reception is one of the least friendlies I've ever met in my life. No "Hi how are you, Sir", "How was your journey?" or any welcoming conversation. I've paid for the tourist tax cash at check-in, but they made me pay it again at checkout. When I've mentioned it, they have looked at me like I want to cheat them out of the €1.65 when I've just spent over €300 staying there. So, I just paid it again! They have organized some sort of event on Saturday night that took place in the restaurant on the ground floor. My room was directly above the restaurant. All I could hear all night is the chairs being dragged on the stone floor and making an ear piercing squeaking sound. But the best started at midnight when some guy got on the microphone and started shouting on the top of his voice that was amplified by the sound system. at 12.30am I've got dressed and went down to the reception to ask that what is going and what time will this event be finished. They said 1am! nobody said, sorry or anything. The receptionist just said 1am and that was at. Of course, they didn't finish at 1am. It went on till 1.30am and after that they were moving all the chairs and tables back to get them ready for the breakfast setup. So the noise went on till 2.30am.

A very enjoyable stay slightly marred by the points made
    • Double or Twin Room

The fact that a hotel which charges more than £200 per night feels the need to charge €2 for a small bottle of water in the room. Quoted €80 for the airport transfer vehicle, assumed this was to cover both ways as the taxi rate quoted by Booking.com is €30 each way. It turns out that the actual price charged was €68 +tax each way. There's a really nice lounge off the reception which has a bar that isn't staffed, the staffed bar is on the roof terrace.

The property was well located for getting about the "old town" and port. Staff were very attentive and efficient. Very good range of choice for breakfast with food being replenished frequently to keep it fresh.

A problematic stay with unhelpful manager.

In spite of numerous attempts, email and phone call directly to the Hotel to inform them about a mistake in the booking, I wanted a twin room and not a single room. As soon as the computer showed a single occupier for a double room, I call to tell them to amend it as I was coming with a friend and I wanted a twin room they, however, refused to make any adjustment as I needed to go via booking, I did then email Booking.com several times too but no joy. The hotel requested an extra 35 euro a night. I have explained to them that booking.com has the same rate for single or double for that hotel but they requested an extra 146.60 euro as my friend was staying for 4 nights. I had asked at least if they could not charge for the first night, we arrived at 2,30 am due to a flight delay, as we did not even have the towels for 2, but no wish to make any good gesture. The disagreement and their initial offer, not done by the manager for 175 a night later retracted and changed to 195 euro a night left me and my friend quite upset, for that amount we could have had a better place in Ibiza town and we would not have booked this hotel.

The Hotel was clean and well maintained.

Check-in was terrible! Staff was rude! Room service didnt speak english! It wasnt worth!

The reception was VERY VERY VERY unpolite and sometimes rude. Room service staff didnt speak english, so it wasnt possible to order anything and when I choose something else on the menu its over. I didnt feel that the amount payed was worth for what the hotel offered and I booked 4 rooms. Next time Im searching for another hotel close to Royal Plaza.

Great location and clean, housekeeping very helpfull.

Cleaningless, location and confrot of the room
    • Double or Twin Room

I hated the fact that when I arrived the payment was made through my credit card, which was supposed to be a guarantee. That caused me many problems since I organized to pay cash not to push the limit of my credit card. I found it unfair. Staff was not very welcoming

Cleaningless, location and confrot of the room

Very clean.
    • Double or Twin Room

Expensive compared to the service as the hotel is not at seaside and has 4 star equipment.

Very clean. Good bed and bathroom. Good enough facilities. Roof top pool with towels and beds.

I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent in the hotel
    • Junior Suite with Balcony

My only dissatisfaction is in the cost to stay at the property. I believe it to be very expensive, but then again it's Ibiza Town and it was a choice to stay there.

The hotel was excellent. Everything inside the property was beautiful. The staff was amazing and very accommodating to our needs prior to our arrival, during our stay, and even after checking out they allowed us to leave our bags and could return later for them and shower next to the pool. The breakfast was very good. There isn't much of a view from the terrace based on where the property is located, but it's still in a good location for walking to many places.

• Double or Twin Room

My Friends snoring .. but hey the hotel could not be held responsible for her adanoids lol

Everything .. This place was amazing .. the staff were friendly and helpful .. even when we decided to stay instead of moving to another hotel in Playa de Americas they made everything very easy .. The roof top pool was so much fun and bar prices were well within the acceptable range.

at yr disposal
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was clean and all the staff always ready to satisfy each request! we had the possibility to spent last day on last floor on the pool floor and had the possibility to wash also if already got the check out! service the top!! will be there again!

Great hotel let down by grumpy manager.

One manager was rood, abrupt, grumpy and unhelpful. He told us we hadn't paid when we believed we had...a booking .com problem! He told us we had only booked 2 rooms. When he checked his own paperwork he saw it was indeed 3 rooms, so he rubbed it out and changed it to 3 but didn't think about apologising to us stood at the reception desk. No information about breakfast times or anything else was given. Late check out was not available contrary to email from booking.com

Roof top pool and dinning was the highlight. Some staff were well trained enthusiastic and very helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

There is a man at the front desk who obviously hates his job. He doesn't know the meaning of customer service. When we arrived to check in he had just started to go trough some paper work. He kept going trough this huge pile of paper work without saying "hello", "welcome" or "I´ll be right with you". We were invisible. After waiting "forever" we asked him to give us some attention. He simply called for someone who came from inside the office as he kept doing whatever he was doing. Wonder why he never called someone before. A lady came and she was extremely nice.

Great option.

The personnel was great. Part of our group had to leave a day earlier, and they refunded us the cost of the room, despite the fact they didn't have to do it. On top of that, the hotel is nice, with a rooftop with great views and an outstanding restaurant.

Breakfast- rotten bananas and COLD eggs I mean not lukewarm,...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast- rotten bananas and COLD eggs I mean not lukewarm, just COLD. Customer service doesn't exist requested double bed and has being provided with two singles pushed together. Also requested late check out as our flight was delayed more than 3 hours and checked in after 4 am but they said hotel is too busy, when manager was challenged that they still have open rooms on booking he has stated that's for people who want to pay for another night. He came to my room 15 minutes after check out time and hold me in doors with only towel on for 15 mins of his nonsense talk. AVOID at any cost

Good location, friendly staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The room had clearly been used by smokers prior to our arrival and the air conditioning was only switched on as we arrived to the room, so it took a while to clear the bad odour.

The proximity to the marina and old town was a massive plus. The staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

A lovely hotel with a great location and friendly and helpful staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The car park was a challenge thank goodness we had a small car..... this can't be helped though its city centre we were lucky to be able to use it but if I'm honest I would just use the pay car park next time.

Friendly staff, great choice for breakfast, great location to walk into the old town and easy airport access. Comfortable beds and nice products in the bathroom..... the shampoo was good too x

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Very nice hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Gym was a bit small and tired, but other than that, everything was great

Helpful staff, nice food in the restaurant, clean and great to have the rooftop area and pool.

Good value for money stay in Ibiza Town
    • Double or Twin Room

A bit dated look but nothing really bad.

Hotel for those that want a reasonable centrally located hotel in the Ibiza Town. Clean and easy to get hotel with helpful stuff. Good WiFi.

Long weekend in Ibiza Town
    • Double or Twin Room

Kids play area in front of hotel can be noisy during the day, but certainly quiet at night

Bar and swimming pool area is great and the facilities are available to shower and change before flying home, as room check out is 12.00.

Pleasant hotel within easy walking distance to the town
    • Double or Twin Room

arrived back at the hotel around midnight and asked the man on the front desk if we could get a pot of tea (not unreasonable request in a 4 star hotel) - he was very rude and unhelpful.

good size room and bathroom facilities good. nice roof terrace/pool with friendly staff very pleasant and helpful concierge

Excellent location, super stay 😊
    • Double or Twin Room

Would have liked conditioner as well as shampoo in the toiletries selection. We had missed dinner one evening (not hotel) and unfortunately room service wasn't 24 hour and there was nothing open close by as an alternative. (However that may a seasonal thing so that may be unfair.)

Rooftop pool area was super. There every day. Location to old town. Service from reception excellent and nothing was a bother. Pillow choices great. Toiletries were excellent

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Ibiza town break
    • Double or Twin Room

Information about limitations on parking - there is only room for about 10 cars on a first come first served basis

Roof top bar, restaurant, pool and sunbathing area

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Excellent all round only for the noise of children in the playground ,they have to play somewhere .
    • Double or Twin Room

Children's playground very close so very noisy with children playing and screaming only down fall .

Close to everything , very central great for shopping , very close to the harbour for traveling to other parts .

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Every staff I met didn't seem friendly at all and sometimes felt really rude and it was rude enough to ruin my day. The parking space is only limited to 11 places for all the customer which really is nearly impossible to find a spot, so I would not recommend people with cars to stay in the hotel. The extra parking cost is 25 EUR a night, and I bet you will find a better hotel, with better staff and better parking space.

Good hotel to see the real Ibiza off season not so sure about summer tho!
    • Double or Twin Room

The reception staff always seemed stressed for some reason. All middle aged men for some reason. When I asked to extend our room on the last day the manager nearly had a fit and I was told he was too busy to deal with it...and it's only March. God knows what he'll be like in high season. A few smiley faces would have been nice. Restaurant staff were nicer.

Location was central and very convenient for everything but the view from the bedroom was of a car park. The rooftop terrace has a nice view of Dalt Villa however. All round the hotel was very clean and of a high standard.

No parking as advertised!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

Advertised with free parking but 11 parking spaces for over 100 rooms, which I presume is used by the staff as there was no parking available throughout our whole trip, parking opposite is €25 per night alone! They suggested parking which was over a 10min walk away, we would not have booked if we knew that was the case. Other guests booking in said the same.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Lovat mycket men håller inget kan verkligen inte rekommendera hotellet.
    • Double or Twin Room

Enligt bokningen ingick frukost den fick vi betala för parkering var bokad det fick vi en natt av fyra resterande nätter fick vi parkera med 10 min promenad till på en allmän parkering personalen var helt omöjlig att resonera med om felaktigheterna läget var i utkant av centrum mörka bakgator att gå för att komma till hotellet.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Sad to see a nice place handle by rude employee
    • Double or Twin Room

I dislike the way the staff handle the check in. The didn't even smile once, she looks like she was in a bad mood. She was also in so much hurry to get me out because apparently some relatives came to visit her that she give me the wrong key. I'm sure she has a full time job that's why she doesn't care.

the place is kinda old but nevertheless it was very clean.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Ibiza Town centre hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking could be tricky in the summer, especially if you have a large car - but there is a large car park close by.

Really nice comfortable rooms with all amenities, friendly staff and good facilities

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Comfortable few days
    • Double or Twin Room

We were first put in a room with an adjoiunind door and the neighbours were extremely noisy, but when we explained the situation to staff they changed our room for the remainder of our stay.

The breakfasst was very good and varied. Good location for port, new town and Dalt Vila.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Great experience, would definitely stay here again

Nothing to not like

Circumstance meant we had to extend our stay in Ibiza, and we had no doubt to extend it at the Royal Plaza, all in all our stay was very pleasant, would like to mention the staff's empathy to our situation and they did not blink an eye to assist us in any way they could

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Central hotel
    • Double Room for Single Use

Music on roof top was terrible. Service on roof top was slow. The gym was old and the machines need to be updated. Wish my balcony faced the sea instead of the building in front

The location is great, the reception staff and doorman were very helpful, the rooms are spacious, the mini bar well stocked and beds clean and comfy.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Affordable Comfort & Fine Location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Water pressure shower Coffee machine without cappuccino option

Spacious room w/ desk & seating area Balcony facing the harbor Bathroom w/ bidet & ample place for toiletries Make-up mirror Mini-bar, flat-screen tv, safe, AC & free Wi-Fi Ample hanging & drawer space Breakfast w/ poached & scrambled eggs Lunch or dinner incl. in the room rate. Pool & restaurant on the top floor w/ great views of the castle Excellent varied 3-course dinner menu & service

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Fantastic - room, facilities, location, food and most importantly the staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Didn't like that we had to cut our stay short, we'd definitely stay here again!

Not much not to like, the staff were very accommodating to my partners needs, as he fell ill and needed a heater in the room, though they did not have one on the premises they went out of their way to get one, so my partner could feel comfortable. Food is good, service is good, room very comfy and clean and brill location

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Quick check in, great big room and great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Costly for one night and phoned our room to remind us we needed to check out after we were 10mins late!

Quick check in, great big room and great location

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Very good comfortable hotel in good location
    • Double or Twin Room

Water not provided free in room- was payable from minibar Paper tissues not provided

Very comfortable room and good location, both for the old town and very convenient for harbour if going on to Formentera

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Very good hotel in a convenient location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not the hotel's fault but the constant squeaking of the swing in the play area in front of the hotel is very irritating.

Very good hotel in a convenient location. Welcoming and courteous staff. Pleasant and not snob.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Ok for a 1 night stay. Dont holiday here though!
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel needs updating. Old fashioned and tired. Expensive for what it is. Breakfast was poor.

Great location for ibiza town - just a short walk away (5 mins).

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

the chambermaids were very noisy and loud on the corridors...
    • Double or Twin Room

the chambermaids were very noisy and loud on the corridors while they were cleaning other rooms. it wasn't very pleasant to hear them have a conversation each morning? apart from that all good, will stay again

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Lack of iron being available in the room is a huge minus.
    • Double or Twin Room

Lack of iron being available in the room is a huge minus. Also there is no place where you can iron your clothes yourself. The only way to get your outfit ironed is to pay for the service which isn't cool.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Great stay in Ibiza Town
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of the staff wasn't my favorite for the cost of the hotel otherwise loved it

Love the location near the port, easy access to almost all of the island, rooftop pool, and closeby to clubs like Amnesia, Pacha, Destino

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

excelent location

the breakfast was poor

the location of hotel is excelent, close the oldtown, restaurants, clubs, bus station, port The check in was smooth and helpful.The rooms are very adequate,plenty of clean towels, amenities and the sheets were changed every day.The rooms were cleaned before 12 pm every day .Beds were comfortable and rooms spotless beach towel is available The lobby is very pleasantly air conditioned,as are the rooms.This hotel is not an ultra modern hotel.

Good for location
    • Double or Twin Room

Generally everything was just ok, it felt a bit bland as experience.

Location very good, walking distance to the old town and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Walking distance to the port and lots of restaurants.
    • Double or Twin Room

Walking distance to the port and lots of restaurants.

Dated rooms and no working english speaking tv channels. I was there 3 and 6 years ago and the same thing.

Best place to be

Everything was perfect

Friendly stuff ready to help, super clean rooms, location.

good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

good location. Near the port and Main Street. It’s easy to find bus station or taxi and supermarket.

Clean

Old facilities

Clean

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

I had an upgrade room!
    • Double or Twin Room

I had an upgrade room!! Very center and easy going.

5th time of stopping and always enjoyed
    • Double or Twin Room

Great location, Excellent staff always helpful and a fab breakfast

Elegante, pulito e staff efficiente.

Elegante, pulito e staff efficiente.

Staff not attentive for early arrival

Staff not attentive for early arrival Bed very uncomfortable

Good choice for breakfast and great coffee !

Good choice for breakfast and great coffee !

Confortable and quite place to stay in the heart of Ibiza town

Clean, laundry service, cozy