Reviews of Sansi Pedralbes 4 stars

Avenida Pearson, 1-3, Les Corts, 08034 Barcelona, Spain

#285 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

Meeting is very nice
    • Double or Twin Room

Strictly check out, room ordered Double but was Two single. Problems with the Taxi, smoking penalty 150euros, very expensive mini bar!!! Small bear 8euros!!! Small water 4 euros!!

Meeting is very nice

I like a design of rooms, hall, outside area.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When we booked a room on Booking.com, there was information about free transfer to the airport from hotel. It was very important for us. But when we arrived to the hotel, we have known that it is false! We were angry, because were forced to spend more money. I don't like a temperature inside of our room, It was too chill. Air coditioner was turn off, but It didn't help.

I like a design of rooms, hall, outside area. It is amazing! Our room was small, but comfortable and we had everything we need. Staff was very helpful and there was a receptionist, who spoke my native language.

Staff very friendly and helpful.
    • Single Room with Limited View

Restaurant extremely expensive. Breakfast was on the poor side: ok if you are salty, but if you prefer sweet, well... not much choice. Room too small

Staff very friendly and helpful. Good Wifi. Not too far form the airport, fair ground and downtown

Couldn't have loved a hotel more. For quality and price, there is no hotel in the US that compares.

Parking is a bit expensive - €25 per night - but there is ample street parking at the hotel.

The staff went out of their way to help with bags, reservations, directions and even surprised us with a bottle of champagne in our room when we got back the 1st day. We love this place and we are definitely coming back!

Avoid Basement rooms at all costs ! Nice room inside, the hotel is in the middle of nowhere...
    • Double or Twin Room

The room I got was at the basement (see photos), with a small window facing some king of a whole in grass !!! I have asked to change to another room since it was also very humid but they refused! The hotel is convenient if you are in BSC or UPC for business but it is far away from any restaurants, bars (at least 25 minutes walk to the closest one) cause it is in the middle of a residential area with no shops of any kind around.

The room was nice with modern furniture and extremely clean! The bathroom was also modern.

Well the room that i got was not the junior suitee that i order, the staff was really rude,m

This people don't know what does mean hospitality , i had to pay 150euro of smoking fee when i didn't smoke in the room just because the cleaner though we were smoking in the room!! I got a normal room insted of the junior suite. One day in the morning we get out from he hotel and come back after 20 minutes and i found one of the receptionist in my room with the cleaner just for check, i never seen something like this!!!

Quiet, nice residential option in Barcelona.

No hot water for shower. Also shower had no curtain and was handheld. Awkward and not very satisfying. Desk staff tried to get it fixed but to no avail which was frustrating. They offered to move me but I didn't want the hassle of moving my stuff. I liked the location okay, but there were no restaurants easily accessible. However Gothic Quarter was 15 minute cab ride away and cab was 13€ so not bad. If Inreturn to BCN, will probably stay in Eixample again (closer to activities, restaurants, etc).

Location was residential and away from the attractions of Barcelona, therefore quiet. Quiet was nice for me this trip (was alone this time, wasn't here for tourism). Price was reasonable. Breakfast buffet was somewhat pricey (17€) but good. Trip to airport was easy (minimal traffic, 15 minutes).

AMAZING HOTEL
    • Double or Twin Room

Very beautiful hotel in upscale housing community. About 5 minute drive to the mall and 15mins to good beaches. I would recommend cabify or mytaxi app. I used cabify, it was about 6-8euros to almost everywhere. Maybe 12 euros to beach or las ramblas.

Overall very good and slightly overpassed expectations.
    • Double or Twin Room

Mini bar fees and other payments for other hotel services were quite high at times.

The stay overall was very comforable, and the staff service was excellent. I would definitely rate this as one of my favourite hotel stay. Treated like I was at a five star hotel. I highly recommend to others.

Wonderful and so easy.
    • Double or Twin Room

The cleaners were rude and didn't do a great job. The TV was mostly German and no one could fix it, even English channels were dubbed in German, After a long days out on tours, I like TV to relax, the opinion of the maintenance man was I could watch the news : ( A little far from the city.

The staff in this hotel are all amazing, Customer Service here is 10/10 I complained that you shouldn't have to pay for the pool area, however I used it on my last day and it is a must, If I knew it was that good, I would of went most days.

Amazing
    • Single Room with Limited View

Distance from city center, it's a little bit far away from downtown but the there is a nearby bus station regularly going to the downtown

It' nice hotel, modern, clean, the stuff ok, I really enjoy staying in this hotel

Wonderful hotel and staff
    • Single Room with Limited View

I didn't realise it was a 15 minute taxi ride from downtown Barcelona so it was a little more difficult than usual getting in the heart of things however there is a bus stop right across the street and metro is down about a black

The building itself was absolutely beautiful it was nestled on a hill and my room was just lovely looks like a fairly new hotel the staff was exceptional they couldn't do enough for me lovely lovely lovely ladies ready to help made my day really wonderful

I did not like that they took £65.
    • Single Room with Limited View

I did not like that they took £65.35 out of my account the day after I checked out for a 'missing bath robe' which wasn't in the room to begin with

Excellent hotel. A bit out of the way but just what you need after a day in the city!!!!!

Not really a critisism but asked for some petals and a bottle of wine on arrival as it was my husband's 50th. Very nice but charged me €100 euros as a big bunch of roses were included which I didn't ask for. Just a bit disapppinted. My husband paid the end bill so didn't actually notice until we got back to England and I looked at the invoice!

Staff very attentive. Hotel lovely and quiet. Spa excellent

Great location, classy hotel at an affordable price with excellent, friendly staff.
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Breakfast price was too high for what was being offered elsewhere nearby.

Extremely clean and the staff were the most helpful group I have ever come across.

Loved my stay here! Miss it already
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The location is a little far but after settling in for a couple of days and knowing the public transport routes. It's very quick and easy to get around, takes around 15 mins by bus to get to city centre and the stop is right outside the hotel

Nice spacious room and lovely bathroom facilities. Maintained well. Hotel gardens are also very pretty. The staff are super helpful, even at 1am when we wanted to order a takeaway, she went out of her way to help us find somewhere open and that could deliver to the hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Pefect receptionest
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

It is not a big issue, but If I have to find negative feedback, in my memory, I would notice, there was no lactose free milk, however we asked it via e-mail before our arrival

At our arrival, three beautiful girl waited for us. We walked a lot, so they asked us whether we are thirsty or not and they gave us to drink immediately. This is normal at this hotel. Nice design, friendly staff, clean room, good boss! Perfect colleague during night at the reception!

The staff will make you feel at home
    • Double or Twin Room

From bell boy to receptionist to after-sales service, these are the most amazing, kind, generous and helpful staff I have ever met.

It looks slightly old fashioned and might need an update.
    • Single Room with Limited View

It looks slightly old fashioned and might need an update. But in general you get what you pay for.

Beautiful location, well kept.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not enough blankets on the bed. Was cold most nights. Water pressure in shower seemed low.

Beautiful location, well kept.

Limited choice for 28 euro. Idiot price

Breakfast is way overpriced

Super beautiful neighborhood

Very friendly accommodating staff

Very friendly accommodating staff

Well be back. Exceeded all expectations
    • Double or Twin Room

Very little. Bed accessories a bit fussy

Staff - reception is the beating heart of the hotel

Lovely place and lovely stuff
    • Single Room with Limited View

Everything including water was calculated from menus bar

Warm stuff

Nice place, close to USA embassy
    • Single Room with Limited View

There were ants on the floor, there was a bug flying around in the room

Comfortable bed, quiet, nice staff

beds too short, no view from windows

beds too short, no view from windows

Great. Merci.

More vegetarian options

Shower was good and staff were polite.

everything in the hotel was very good, but the bar prices...
    • Single Room with Limited View

everything in the hotel was very good, but the bar prices were extortionate, so I chose to eat and drink elsewhare

Excellent and very close to the tennis club where we were based

Breakfast buffet

Not a big enough breakfast buffet

A lovely, comfortable stay!
    • Double or Twin Room

There was no negative aspect to my visit

Modern facilities and friendly staff. Didn't sample the breakfast.

Perfect stay

Clean

Clean

Exceptionally attentive and helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Exceptionally attentive and helpful staff. Some beautiful design pieces and furniture.

Excellent hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel! I would recommend it to everybody.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Beautiful hotel friendly staff
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Staff were very friendly, great service and accomodating.

• Reviewed: 23 May 2016

The location of the place is perfect.

Breakfast - we arrived within the last 30 minutes of the breakfast time but there wasn't much on offer. We asked for the room to be cleaned while out but when we returned 4 hours later it still had not been cleaned.

The location of the place is perfect. The staff very professional. Despite the things that we did not like we would recommend this hotel and would go back.

• Reviewed: 19 April 2016

Staff - fantastic!

Safe did not work

Staff - fantastic! Just could not be more helpful..... Room Bathroom very well equipped Location out of town, but very good for the Pedralbes area and accessibility to the Ronda de Dalt

• Reviewed: 13 October 2015

"

"The best of the best" take it from a very demanding Man.The staff is very friendly and helpful. I travel a lot; but this hotel was really Awesome .I wish them the best

• Reviewed: 6 October 2015

The staff were faultless.

Had issue with door stopper outside the bath in rm 303. Also a large bed was only able to use as single due to d way d bed was made separately. The initial 2day Suite was not up to expected spec. Though 114 was much proved but lacked any view. In the location and for the price, I/we were disappointed.

The staff were faultless.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2015

Proximity to the IESE university and close to the Diagonal...

Breakfast was a bit overpriced, the shower was hard to operate.

Proximity to the IESE university and close to the Diagonal business area. Rooms are comfortable and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2015

Incredibly nice people managing the property, fast wifi -not...

No room service at dinner night, especially with the hotel being a little bit far from restaurants, but its understandable since it was August in Spain!

Incredibly nice people managing the property, fast wifi -not common as it should be in Spain hotels-

• Reviewed: 26 August 2015

Perfect extra spa of private session

The location of this hotel is far from the city centre of Barcelona and nothing around the hotel such as restaurants

Perfect extra spa of private session

• Reviewed: 24 August 2015

Me and my family like the location because is only 5...

We don't have anything bad to say about this hotel everything is good.

Me and my family like the location because is only 5 minutes away from the barcelona stadium if you like soccer this is the best hotel in town.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

Nice location in a spa resort

Room was not ready at check in time and staff asked me to wait to 1,5hr. After refusing they changed me double in a single 9m2 room so I could check in. Forget my iPad later and had some misunderstandings retrieving it as staff insisted it was not found. Even after using Apple device locator and threatening with an official police report it was found. Don't think it was on purpose but staff could have been a bit more thorough in investigating the issue. Wifi works very slow not what you expect in this type of hotel

Nice location in a spa resort Free parking on the road in front of the hotel

• Reviewed: 22 April 2015

A perfect service

I did not have any bad expiriences. The only thing is location. For my purposes it was perfect (the proximity of ESADE campus), but it is not really suitable if you are a turist

A perfect service

• Reviewed: 8 May 2016

The good is for the reception, they are more friendly.

Clean room before the costumes come in

The good is for the reception, they are more friendly.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

The staff is perfect and Sarah the manager is really the...

The staff is perfect and Sarah the manager is really the best !

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The room was nice, but very small (quite difficult to sit at the desk).

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice and quality.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2015

Friendliness of Staff

Friendliness of Staff

• Reviewed: 24 September 2015

Service

Bed too short for a tall guy like me

Service

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

No funcionaba la ducha y no la arreglaron.

No funcionaba la ducha y no la arreglaron. Impresentable.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

The staff were excellent, very helpful.

Breakfast was very limited

The staff were excellent, very helpful. Great location

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

Friendly and enthuasiatic staff

Hard to control temp in room. too cold for sleeping

Friendly and enthuasiatic staff

• Reviewed: 31 May 2015

Pleasant staff

Location is far from the city center

Pleasant staff

• Reviewed: 9 March 2015

staff was so helpful and friendly

staff was so helpful and friendly

There are also 41 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.