Reviews of Sercotel Princesa De Eboli 4 stars

Pablo Picasso, 10, 28320 Pinto, Spain

#3 of 9 hotels in Pinto

Room (junior suite) staff, service, politeness, overall a...
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Room (junior suite) staff, service, politeness, overall a very good hotel for overnight stay on way to holiday. Also used same hotel on reverse journey. I have used this hotel every time we have travelled to Spain

Quiet - great location

The staff speaks very little English (that's normal around Madrid, but since this is a high-end hotel popular with executives, more could be expected). The breakfast is terrible especially for 10 euros per person, but there are cafes 2 minutes from the hotel that are great. Nothing really bad to say about the place, we stayed for a week and had a great time.

Very quiet, clean, located next to a large mall, and next to several nice cafes and restaurants. Pinto is just outside of Madrid in a very convenient location to go to Parque Warner, Toledo, and into Madrid itself. The staff was very nice and helpful.

The kitchen facilities are a great addition when staying for...

The room would benefit from a little more natural light. Aside from this it was excellent!

The kitchen facilities are a great addition when staying for a full week.

The hotel should improve the service level and it will be really perfect for families.
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

The really bad surprise was a service in the hotel. We can’t order the kids menu from the restaurant to the room, even we have a dining table there. This is first time in all my life when the hotel and restaurant in the hotel not accept to order the food from restaurant menu to the room. Very strange and unpleasant position. In the bath was a lot of mold and the cleaning was not perfect.

Very nice location, a lot of free parking places around the hotel. We had a luxury room at fourth floor. The room was big and very nice floor plan. Very good for staying with kids, enough space for 2 adults and 2 kids. The breakfast was really good, a lot of healthy food and products for kids. The shopping mall is very near.

Nice hotel, attentive staff.

Nothing. Everything was ok.

The bed was not as comfy as I expected, however the room was clean and spacious. The toilet was clean and the towels were soft.

Room great, staff and facilities shocking

The staff were not friendly in general. The restaurant was closed and the reason given was for “descanso” no prior warning or hep given to find an alternative. How can a hotel restaurant be closed because of rest?

The rooms were big and comfortable, amazing for a big family like ours, in fact I would go as far as to say that this was perfect in this regard

More than 1 hour from Madrid center! Booked a double bed, they gave us two single beds. Bad wifi

- Asked for a double bed, they gave us two single beds. They did not want to change our room! - Kitchen hobs are too small. You cannot cook two things at once - wifi does not work properly. We needed to go at the reception as online payments did not work sometimes. - no thermostat, but acceptable heating with limited options - no microwave - small fridge - no oven

- Near a big supermarket but it takes more than 1 hour to go to Madrid center! - Nice having the kitchen but we booked a double bed, and they gave us two single beds. - free wifi but it does NOT work properly - amazing window curtains, they perfectly cover the sunlight - very quite hotel - Nice bathroom with two sinks and a bidet - separated bidet/toilet area in the bathroom - nice design

We'd definitely stay here again if just needing a place to sleep
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Though decorated very well, the room was starting to show its age with some ragged edges here and there. Additionally, there was some significant tapping/clicking sound coming from the air vent that woke me up several times. No, it wasn't just the sound of the system -- I was able to get it to stop for a while by putting pressure on the vent, only to be awoken again an hour or so later. I informed the front desk about it the next morning when we checked out, and they said they would have someone look at it, but didn't inquire or show concern about its impact on our stay. Despite being a "suite" there was no refrigerator or mini bar in the room.

This hotel offered a very good value for us. We were able to get a suite with a room for the kids and a room for the grownups at an excellent price. The mattresses were very firm.

Very good looking and polished but horrible service and lack of knowledge at reception

WiFi died a slow and horrible death on the floor I was on, reception gave me a new hotspot name but it didn't work either. Reception then gave me a LAN cable but no outlets worked in my room, so the third visit to the desk yielded me nothing but "sit in lobby (where WiFi ok) and do what you need". I asked about the water bottle found in fridge if it could be complimentary -NOPE, pay in full. So no WiFi for 1,5 days and not even a complimentary water bottle. Also my door key stopped working, again a new visit to reception. If you expect decent service and some sense of responsibility I'd advise another hotel.

Room felt really spacious, well equipped and really nice fresh finish.

Excellent value for money for families.
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

there was an extra 30 euro charge to use the kitchen which included all the kitchenware

spacious rooms, excellent for families. comfortable matresses, great service, walking distance to a small shopping centre and grocery store, 10 min drive to warner park.

Nice hotel very spacious room
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Beds and not even a kettle and cups in the room. I can understand not having a full kitchen equipped if you haven't paid the one off €30 but not to have cups and a kettle was very unexpected. Every hotel room I have ever stayed in supply's tea and coffee making facilities.

The hotel and facilities were great apart from in our opinion the beds were very uncomfortable.

We spend a great time in this hotel.

We spend a great time in this hotel.Location is good,close to the mall and park.Our mornings were great also with a touch of sun and great coffee.It's not the cheapest one but I'll recomend it !!

Very enjoyable and would recommend to others
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Rooms very spacious and great that both rooms were en suite . Located beside shopping mall . Only about 10 mins walk to train station / bus for Warner Park .

Pleasant stay with helpful staff and nice accommodation

It was difficult to find the hotel from the train station

The room was large and clean with separate living area. The hotel was next to a shopping centre.

Most upsetting disgraceful hotel experience of my life threatened and intimidated

I had gone to this hotel especially for my Autistic sons birthday. They did not give a receipt for cash payment made for room on arrival saying it would be given at check out, when we went to check out they claimed we had not paid, the guy at reception was rude threatened to call the police, I could not believe this I said I am here for my sons birthday and that he was autistic and obviously this was upsetting him. The guy at reception just smerked and seem to revel in intimidating and upsetting me and my son and ex husband, he thought I would back down and pay, I told him to check the security footage it will show that the bill was paid on arrival. Instead he called the police, I heard him lie on the phone to them, 4 police officers arrived can you imagine how upsetting and humiliating this was, we were treated like criminals by the hotel, fortunately, the police were great, they were so kind and knew we were not lying, I just burst at crying I could not believe we were being treated like this. The Police explained our options and said if we pay we can then reclaim/denounce the hotel and the Police had to get the form for us from the hotel. The hotel guy could have told us this was an option, instead of claiming we were lying. I am so grateful I always books through booking.com as it has my hotel booking history and all the hotels I have stayed at can verify I always pay my bill on arrival and these other good honest hotels automatically issue a receipt, I am going to ask for this Hotel to be investigated as I am sure I am not the only person they have done this to, most people probably just get scared and pay twice once they hear the police were going to be be called but I was not afraid because I knew we were telling the truth. When I asked the reception guy for a complaints form and the complaints procedure he suddenly claimed he did not understand.

The property is in a quaint little suburb outside Madrid.
    • Family Suite

We booked a family suite for 4 guests. The room did not even have a kettle/coffee machine and tea & coffee amenities. On the last day of our stay, we were to go to Barcelona. We were ready to leave around 5:30AM in the morning. My friend could not take cash out of the safe in his room as it showed an error. We complained to the staff on duty and he simply put his hands up and said we need to wait until 9AM for the technician. Mind you, we had a train trip booked on the same day to Barcelona at 6:30AM returning at 10PM. Our flight back to Abu Dhabi was booked for 3:30 AM the following morning, which means we had no time to wait for their technician. When we explained this to the staff, he just kept saying " you need to be here when we open the safe". I cannot do anything. We left the hotel as we were getting late for the train and later called around 9AM to the reception. Fortunately, the staff on duty at that point was more helpful and we got the issue sorted when we returned that evening.

The property is in a quaint little suburb outside Madrid. The area has residences, supermarket and parks around.

Great location!!

Kitchen apparel.

Big rooms, but you'll have to pay for the kitchen if you need it. The staff was very helpfull as well. Supermarket beside the hotel that stays inside a shopping center. You also have a great Park 500 mts from the Hotel.

Great rooms and service. Great Link to WB park
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

the wifi was a bit hit and miss... would not connect 90% of the time. This is the only issue we had.

Very spacious room and very good breakfast buffet. Very good link to Warner Bros park (10 mins walk to train station where there is a shuttle bus to the park for €2 per person). 30 second walk to a Eboli Centre (small shopping centre with a food court and supermarket which was useful).

Good Hotel

Breakfast is just ok the hot food is cold and unappetising. The coffee is from a machine always to strong and the hot water wasn't hot enough for tea.

Hotel is in a great location shopping and bars close by. Room was very spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

5.5
    Nice breakfast.

The restaurant was closed on Saturday night due to a Wedding. There was no prior warning or other restaurant facility! The heating in our room was not working! No TV in the bedrooms just the lounge area.

Nice breakfast. Near to the Warner Park

La Localizacion

No hay quejas

La Localizacion El trato personalizado

Nice stay
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Staff spoke very limited English which was difficult at times.

Room was very big, train / bus station was within walking distance.

Enjoyed breakfast but others are not enough
    • Family Suite

Smelling near hotel, complicated parking place, nothing for cooking(even no cups)

Nice breakfast

Excellent cuisine and nice athmosphere just mins away from the center of Madrid.

Excellent breakfast, perfect dishes in the restaurant for dinner. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Big bathroom. Nice and friendly staff.

Great location great staff great accommodation
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

Price of drinks and breakfast

Enjoyed the cosmopolitan feel of the hotel

Very average hotel in nice location

Food very poor, cold fried eggs,,,,having to look for knives at breakfast, no butter for toast,

Lovely hotel 🙂

I liked everything

Very nice good location friendly staff would defiantly recommend we will be back next year

Good stop off point.Not much around loaclly, Pinto is a residential communtiy

handy location just south of Madrid and motorways, very good if going South to coast/Cordoba/Malaga.

The hotel room was very good the bar and waiting staff were rude and unfriendly to the English
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

The staff were very rude and not helpful at all

The room was very clean and comfortable

I don't know if the property is safe for babies as we...
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Room service (as in a hot meal) Room service itself was excellent

I don't know if the property is safe for babies as we are all adults

Fantastic
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

Really good sized comfortable family room in a great location

• Reviewed: 25 November 2015

great room, especially the shower and bedroom

staff were really unhelpful and not keen to help at all, also for a 4* the food was pretty poor, cheap cafe type food. Also, the booking through your website didn't mention that the kitchen is an extra €30 a night, would have been good to know, instead we just had an unfurnished kitchen we couldn't use. This was explained on their native site, but not on yours.

great room, especially the shower and bedroom

• Reviewed: 24 November 2015

The attitude of the staff is poor specially the house keeping ones. I left my used dirty towels on the bathroom floor to be replaced with a new ones and they just picked it up and put it back to the shelf. It was really bad.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2015

Cleanliness, small kitchen with refrigerator, separate...

Location is far from Madrid, very quiet little town with not much do to.

Cleanliness, small kitchen with refrigerator, separate bedroom, nice bathroom, free safety deposit box, high speed wifi, no problem with parking.

• Reviewed: 17 July 2015

Clean and in a good location for the Warner Brothers Park.

Clean and in a good location for the Warner Brothers Park. 10 mins drive or 16 EUR. They also offer family rooms which are a good size. Helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 30 May 2015

Rooms are spacious, hotel is 10-15 minutes walk to Pinto...

Room's minibar didnt work(it was turned on but was not cooling at all), requested the reception to fix it and nothing was done in this matter. We stayed in a handicap room because the hotel was fully booked although i booked the room a week before my stay and this was an inconveniene for us due to unusual arrangement of facilities(especially the bathroom).

Rooms are spacious, hotel is 10-15 minutes walk to Pinto train station.

• Reviewed: 21 May 2016

• Reviewed: 18 May 2016

Room is quite big and there is everything what you need...

Room is quite big and there is everything what you need inside. It's possible to use kitchen but for additional fee

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

Room designs are good

Room designs are good

• Reviewed: 15 December 2015

every thing was good

every thing was good

• Reviewed: 8 October 2015

The suite, as this meant we did end up in different parts of...

The area around the lifts was very dirty on out floor number four

The suite, as this meant we did end up in different parts of the hotel

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Good coffee and juice.

Corridor/toilet lights could come on a little quicker.

Good coffee and juice. Not over priced drinks.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2015

Clean nice rooms

Wifi is not good enough

Clean nice rooms

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Sercotel Princesa De Eboli traveller photo gallery