Reviews of Hotel Servigroup Rialto 3 stars

Estocolmo, 14, 03503 Benidorm, Spain

#40 of 120 hotels in Benidorm

Quiet no hassle for beds round pool . Staff friendly only thing that annoyed me was like a drink in room asked for ice from bar declined. Don't know why.

Meals lovely some cooked to order .

The bathrooms could be updated.

Large, clean rooms. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Half board gives you the option of which 2 meals you would like. The food was lovely also.

Beds were very uncomfortable.pool way too shaded, the coffee - European coffee option even sachets would be a bonus,hill up to hotel - a curtsy bus would be a great idea.

The staff were all excellent,food is good,hotel is spotless.

nothing negative about this hotel . apart from not been able to take drinks purchased from the bar into the restaurant to eat. Drinks had to be bought in there at meal times. it was only breakfast that tea and coffee juice etc were given free .

the beds were amazing the food were excellent the staff friendly and the overall room and hotel very clean .the views were breathtaking from my room 401 and the location were ideal, I will go back to this hotel and would recommend it to my friends and family The hotel even gave me a complimentary bottle of fizz for my birthday which i never even told them , lovely touch

Felt hotel catered more for Spanish guest. Also dining room staff never seemed to smile. there is no quiet lounge to sit.

the location was very good. Reception staff were helpfull. Breakfast variety was good.

Bar was very expensive at the hotel NO good for people with walking difficulties NO mobility scooters permitted in the hotel

Beds were extra comfy Proper back bacon served at breakfast Lovely dining area

• Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

entertainment was very dated and based on the older generation noting for a younger couple or family

Great food, we went full board couldnt fault the food. beautiful room, comfortable and great location a stones throw away from beach.

We found the food excellent something to suit everyone. The staff were very friendly and we would definatley stay in the hotel again if we came back to Benidorm. Location was perfect too

Thought it was slightly overpriced busy round the pool but that's because it not very big

Breakfast was excellent full English with back bacon and the location was perfect

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The staff very friendly and helpful the food was lovely lots of choice very well presented i would recommend this hotel and i would certainly go back

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

I liked everything.

The staff at the hotel is amazing, the most friendly, courteous and caring people. I felt at home at all times. The food was excellent and the staff in the dining hall were great.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

As I arrived I was told if I would of booked through someone else I would of received a drink but because I never I don't get one ! I don't think I should of been told at all .. The bedding was dirty I put my clothes into a shelf in the wardrobe which was full of dust under the bed was also full of dust and there was black hairs in my sheets I have blonde hair !

The staff where pleasant and the cleaner

Can't fault this hotel.food fantastic. Staff Brilliant helpful friendly.defo go back again . Loved it

The food , breakfast was ok but all other food was very poor will not go again spent lots of money on food out of hotel

In an ideal place

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like.

All staff helpful and pleasant, kept lovely and clean with fantastic food.

Accommodation outstanding,very clean .staff very friendly.great food.per

Staff so nice & friendly Food excellent.

Payment methods

Staff good.hotel good.but policies in paying terrible.

Sometimes food trays were empty and waiting to be refilled.

Beds very comfy and extra pillows and blankets available.

Nothing , all was good & would stay again.

Had a super bed in room 602

no kettle in room

no waiting for lift

Bar entertainment to suite most tastes

Quite area hotel not over full

more entertainment every night

There are no comments available for this review

The food was great plenty of choices hotel was nice and clean staff helpful it was not too far away to the main bars/pubs or the beach!

Pool was very quiet. Didn't get the sun until late.

Location was excellent. Food was very good never had a bad meal.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Entertainments were poor some evenings

Polite helpful staff Nice food Good location

To have a double bed

Every thing about this hotel was great 3 stars and more

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

No faults at all

food, service and cleanliness excellant

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Didn't have any gluten free bar snacks for lunch.

Staff were excellent. Catered for gluten free requirements very well at breakfast and dinner.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

food could have been much better, a bit of a mishmash, no real theme like your sister hotels.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2016

It would have been nice to have a comfortable chair in the bedroom rather than straight back chairs.

The food was good and they also had show cooking which was very entertaining.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

Not allowed to have food and drink, not even water, around pool which has been purchased outside the hotel. Bar man got quite aggressive when he suspected I had some in my plastic bag and made me empty my bag out and wouldn't take my word I had nothing. I didnt have anything but received no apology. Only negative point to the hotel though.

Great breakfast. Nice and clean all round. Quiet day and night.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2016

Bar snacks cold and took ages because girls on reception had to multitask. This is not a reflection on the staff, but on the hotel not having anyone solely for mid day snacks.

We had breakfast and dinner. The choice of food was exceptional and the quality superb. I have stayed at other servisgroup hotels in Benidorm but the food at the Rialto was the best.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2016

Unbelievably hard incredibly uncomfortable beds. Paper thin walls and ceiling. Terrible dining service. Waiter and chef dire

Great location. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 31 January 2016

The food was not up to past standards,no vanilla ice cream in machine ,no cream in cream machine,food only tepid and slow to replace when containers empty

Location ,and it had a bath

• Reviewed: 24 January 2016

We were celebrating our wedding anniversary whilst staying at the hotel but unfortunately we had to cut our trip short due to ill health, but the staff was so very helpful in particular Sylvia who helped us enormously. Hopefully we will be able to return another year to celebrate our anniversary in better circumstances

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

Had quite a bit of trouble with the card to let us in and out of the car park. It was checked at reception twice but still didn't work.

Staff very nice. English T V channels.Location. Coffee in the bar. Although the food was not as varied as the last time we stayed, in general it was good, especially the breakfast. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2015

comfort of beds extremely poor. hot water in scarce supply at busy times, e.g before dinner, rooms too hot despite no heating switched on

food, friendliness, helpful staff, small and cosy. clean bed linen daily, also clean towels

• Reviewed: 25 November 2015

The single beds were very basic, they were small i was worried about falling on the floor because i move around whilst sleeping

The location was excellent and generally the place was very presentable

• Reviewed: 24 November 2015

Staff and value for money in location I wanted. I arrived from uk and the restaurant had a cold meal prepared for my check in. I nice surprise. Wifi included which was also a nice surprise.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2015

No free drinking water at the tables

It's a standard of Hotel that's suites our expectations. Staff very friendly, food excellent. Location near perfect and accommodation great value. Voucher for Benidorm Palace a bonus.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2015

Fantastic staff. The only think I would say was that the evening food was very repetitive and a little English for my taste. I know most people do, but I didn't go to Spain (albeit Benidorm) for roast beef, mashed potato, gravy and Yorkshire pudding every night

Location and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

We had a late check-in but the hotel still provided us with an evening meal in the restaurant which we thought was lovely of them. Because rialto is smaller than the other servigroup hotels, the service is more personal. Its a lovely hotel. I would go back without hesitation.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2015

The small walk up to the hotel from the main road was a little too steep and a struggle for our parents. Bar/waiting staff could have been a little more friendly.

We've stayed at The Rialto before as a mature couple, but this holiday included our family visiting us here from the uk. We like the hotel for it's location, cleanliness, quality of food and friendliness of the staff especially the restaurant manager, receptionist and cleaners.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

Our only criticism is that the animator appeared each day, fired up the 'boom box' with very loud hip hop style music and left it blaring away unattended when no one wanted to participate in aqua aerobics. Too loud and for too long in our opinion.

Cleanliness of hotel. Cleaners very much on evidence, good to see them kitted out in nice uniforms. Pool area exceptionally clean too. All staff extremely helpful and friendly. Great selection of well prepared food. Drinks not over-priced.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2015

The view from our room was not great. We asked to be moved to the pool side of the hotel but unfortunately as the hotel was very busy this was not possible.

Great hotel. Very comfortable and staff were excellent. Good quiet location but just a short walk to Levante beach and shops/bars etc. Food in the hotel was very good with lots of choice. The hotel group gave us free tickets to Benidorm Palace and the show was first class.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2015

Unfortunately someone hit my car that was parked in the car park, no witnessess and they did not come and report it.

Friendly staff, plenty of sunbeds and good food. Returned home from evening out to found bottle of bubbly waiting for me for my birthday.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

good food -spoilt by out of date cooking equipment - i.e. the "show" cooking on a hot plate. bacon - fish -chicken breasts - beef fillets etc all carbonised and some items under cooked -- no grill available - which would have been an ideal device

the hotel was very clean - the service friendly and good - excellent all round

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

Dinner and/or lunch lacks of food variety, no any drinks included - even mineral water is for a fee. Very small variety of fruits. There were no problems with hotel, biggest problem is Benidorm it self. Many stag/hens very loud restaurant and bars, no cosy coffees. Much more liked Alicante.

Clean and very quite hotel, a lot of older people. Good location - not far from beach, few bars nearby, quitter location comparing to the hotels in the center.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2015

Would have been nice if we could have made our own tea / coffee in our room to drink befor we whent down for breakfast

Breakfast / evening meal great choice food excellent

• Reviewed: 28 May 2015

Hairs in the bathroom around the sink and the floor ( long red hairs not mine ) marks on the shower curtains .. Rooms were basic but did the job . Lacked a few home comforts.

Parking . Location , breakfast , staff , value for money

• Reviewed: 25 May 2015

It was my birthday during our stay and when we returned to the room after a day out there was a complimentary bubble of bubbly chilling in an iced cooler waiting for us. A nice touch, much appreciated!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

Was only there one night and was looking forward to a swim in pool. Pool full of dead flys and insects floating on top, did not see anyone cleaning it while i was there

The staff were very helpfull

• Reviewed: 23 April 2015

Its one of few that still has a bath which I enjoy,we had free trip to Benidorm palace great show ,the staff very helpful and friendly,the wifi was good ,good food,english tv stations,all in all no problems

• Reviewed: 15 April 2015

Nothing to dislike.

This is a great hotel in an excellent location and all the staff make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. We have been there before and we are definitely going back.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2015

Not in the 2 nights that we stayed

Location, Not too far up the hill, and reasonably close to the seaside. Meals really good. Restaurant nice and bright and clean, food was really good. Hotel & Room nice and clean Good parking arrangement's

• Reviewed: 8 February 2015

Nothing to dislike.

This is our third visit to this hotel and it will not be our last, in fact we have already booked again for later in the year. The staff, the food, the room, the general cleanliness and overall condition of the whole hotel.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2015

Reception was excellent, busy but very professional. Restaurant was clean and the food was more than expected. Rooms were very clean and the wifi was an added bonus.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2015

Location good if you are fit (very steep up hill to entrance) Breakfast the best meal, lunch & dinner more canteen style than buffet. Toaster, juice & coffee machines not available at these 2 sittings (shame). NO tea facilities in room. I brought a kettle.

Gala dinner & staff very good. Rooms warm & comfortable. Secure look-up parking. Guest service, "Nicky Coupland", very helpful and attentive.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2016

Near to shops

• Reviewed: 18 February 2016

Every thing should stay as it is no complants

Room size and bed 4star

• Reviewed: 13 February 2016

Time for breakfast is too short.

Just about everything, excellent staff, well cooked food.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2016

The reception staff the English girl was fab

• Reviewed: 2 February 2016

• Reviewed: 30 January 2016

The hill to the entrance

Nice warm hotel ,lovely staff,and good food

• Reviewed: 28 January 2016

Friendly staff Near indoor market and bus stops

• Reviewed: 26 January 2016

Not for the price

We went in January the Hotel was very warm and comfortable,food was good location for us perfect

• Reviewed: 11 January 2016

Friendly staff very helpful

• Reviewed: 6 January 2016

Excellent food and excellent value for money. Great location for bars and beach

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

Uphill walk from the beach otherwise everything ok.

Good value for money. Short walk to the beach. Very pleasant, helpful and polite staff.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2015

Hills on old legs!

Food excellent, staff same, very helpful at desk or restaurant

• Reviewed: 26 November 2015

staff were very good - food was excellent rooms were spotless - excellant value for money would recommend to others

• Reviewed: 22 November 2015

nothing to dislike

In general a very good hotel, very friendly and helpful staff, excellent food, a very pleasant stay . Would certainly stay again

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.