Reviews of Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa 4 stars

Avenida Pedro Matutes Noguera, s/n, 07800 Playa d'en Bossa, Spain

#28 of 32 hotels in Playa d'en Bossa

• Double Room Individual Use

The property is clean and not quite far from airport. All the required transportation services are just 100 meters away .. Room was clean and good. Staff was cool and cooperative

My room was not cleaned by 3:30 pm on two occasions so I had to complain. On one of those occasions they did not do a good job in the bathroom. The service at the bar pool needs to improve as well. It takes forever for them to even acknowledge you and take your order. Not the first time I noticed this.

I stayed many times at this hotel and it’s good value for money. The staff at the front desk are efficient and pleasant. I love the massage service at the pool. The full body deep tissue massage is so worth it. Tip them well, they deserve it!

-photos look much better than reality -in indoor pool you can only swim with a cap 🙄 -hamam is very old, the door is not closing properly and hence all the wapour goes out -Spa facilities in general are a bit outdated so you will be disappointed if that’s what caught your attention

-location is good - not far from the center and the beach -breakfast is allright

Tv didn't work...but I wasn't there to watch tv so I didn't mind

Location..breakfast did job relaxing atmosphere..my room was small no view but comfortably..staff at reception were friendly wifi worked well

Room was small and very little light. Walls were paper thin, and lots of noise from street. Mini bar wasn't stocked - had to pay at least 20 euros to have a selection of drinks/food. Also 15 euro surcharge for room service, meaning a bottle of water would cost around 17 euros.

Good pool

EARLY CHECKI IN - FAILED I asked early check in via booking, I received the confirmation but when I arrived, I had to still wait 1,5 h for the room to be ready and the woman from the reception behaved as it was the big favor from her part...no comments WIFI - FAILED Very bad WIFI connection, I called the hotel before booking the room, to ask for the WIFI quality(as I needed good WIFI connenction for some hours during the day). First they adviced me to ask for the room with the good WIFI connection and when I did it via booking.com, the answer was that all rooms have the same connection...then I asked again the explanation and I didn't receive any answer ... obviously they wifi was so bad that they didn't know how to answer... THE STRUCTURE - FAILED old building, carpet and elevator, poor old rooms requiring repair(see the attachment), small, airless gym, single room very noisy with only 2 electric socket and no place to dry f.e beach clothes THE FOOD - FAILED Medium quality of the food, very bad coffee, you have to pay for the water and other drinks for the dinner but it is free for the breakfast so doesn't have sense for me at all - NOT 4 stars hotel rules! THE STAFF(bar and swimming pool restaurant) - FAILED The guys from the reception were quite professional and their behavior was acceptable but old(I mean in the age) staff from the restaurant very disrespectful toward the guest and antipatic.. The worst was the old man, coordinator of the swimming pool bar..he started to offend me because in his opinion I was wasting time of the waiter asking her for the information...rude and ridiculous!.. I went to the reception to complain and he was forced to apologise but then next days I saw him agian stressing other members of the staff - Inapropriate person that is NOT able to manage other members of the staff, absolutely NOT professional behavior, cannot be acceptable in the 4stars hotel!

NOTHING!

The food was terrible, there was a horrible smell coming from the beach, almost like raw sewage.

Reception staff were helpful, the hotel was in a good location and it was clean inside.

Noisy entertainment programs in the vicinity until early hours of the morning, the jacuzzi was semi-functional.

A comfy balcony, a good choice of food at breakfast, close to the beach, the bust stop to get to the city is just across the road, within a walking distance from Ibiza, friendly and helpful staff.

The hotel did not quite live up to the photos on the website and the gym was a little small.

The room and the sea view were superb. Location wise it was superb close enough to the old town and at the quiet end of the beach not too close to the clubs.

In general, I liked all about the hotel.

Great location! The hotel is in front of the seaside and also near many cafes and restaurants. The busy part of Ibiza is in walking distance (15 mins to Ushuaia and other bars/ clubs). The bus stop is also just in front of the hotel and can take you to the city centre in 10 minutes or to the airport in 25 minutes. Also, a boat stop is in front the hotel - one can get to the island of Formentera or just to the city centre from there.

Staffs at reception are very kind and helpful. Also staffs at pool bar are very kindly. Very nice indoor jacuzzi and sauna. Also the lady in spa for massage (ms Sally) was amazing! Defenayely will stay at the same hotel. Sea bus terminal is in front of hotel. Just 4euro takes the main port. Again thanks to the hotel for making my stay very happy and joyful. !! Hope to see you soon. LEE

I returned from a day trip to formentera late at night and got into the shower to find I had no towels in my room. A small thing like this can make a hotel standard from ok to very poor! The beach smelt very badly. Lucky I was always out & only at the hotel to sleep!

Miki the receptionist was helpful and very polite. He was patient even when I was unhappy & tried his best to help. At breakfast I got the time incorrect & got to breakfast 2 mins after it closed but the chef was happy to quickly make an omelette for me though no other staff wanted to even acknowledge me.

the service and the attitude of the staff was very disrespectful towards its guest. Not a family friendly hotel. Very Rude behaviour of the reception staff.

Only the Location was good, rest the service and the attitude of the staff was very disrespectful towards its guest.

Toplocated - free parking - professional staff - excellent bed - great breakfast. This was my 4e time @ Sirenis Goleta and for me it is the best price/quality on that location.

Bathroom had a shower head that was faulty but really i am being picky.

Hotel was only 15 minutes drive from the airport via taxi, right on the beach with a beautiful view from our room. Staff were excellent - full of energy and excitement.

• Double Room Individual Use

Sauna is in another building away from the hotel. Entertainment is lacking so was the buffet.

Good location. In the middle of the 5* hotels and very cheap ones.

Although we mentioned that we were on our honeymoon, the room we were first given was very average & had a bad view from the balcony. Once we insisted they changed it, but the rooms are all average for the price we paid. Not much options for vegetarians except bread fruits & cereals. Except 1 or 2 of the staff, most of them were cold.

The pool area & the view from my balcony in room 207.

Staff not very friendly especially in the dining area food cold had to microwave every meal. Not enough staff 1 poor guy making fried eggs, omelette and pancakes no wonder my food was cold had to wait so long for eggs. Room 422 was like a sauna every night air con poor we did complain but no change.

20 minutes walk to Ibiza town

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Odd stains on the sheets. Maintenance issues, run-down facilities. The rooms are outdated and hideously decorated. Impossible to get a taxi when you need one. Photographs were deceiving.

Omelettes made to order at included breakfast

• Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Staff were rude and unhelpful. Room not clean. This is not a 4 star hotel! Very noisy, no sound proofing between rooms. Was scalded in the shower as thermostatic control did not work. Not safe for children.

• Double Room Individual Use

Booked a double room for single occupancy, bed was huge! And room had a balcony! Staff were lovely and some a good laugh. Can't really fault the place :) Also in a good location a little way away from all the hustle and bustle.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The mattress's on the beds were extremely uncomfortable. The safety deposit box was out dated still requiring a key - this is inconvenient. Being pool towels unless you want to pay to hire.

The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly especially the room maids and the restaurant staff. The children's play area and shallow pools were perfect for our 2 and 4 year olds. Breakfast choices excellent and good variety. The evening entertainment was good too. Located at the top end of playa d'en bossa close to airport (c €12 in a taxi) and Ibiza town by either number 14 bus from outside the hotel or taxi.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

I wanted to be right in Playa d'en Bossa as I had to come and come and other people were in Playa d'en Bossa, but were a 30 minute walk away, so the location wasn't quite what I was after

Friendly staff, large seafront property with access to promenade via a gate.

Over priced U need to pay for safety deposit No complemintery drinking water in room Old fashion Bed not comfortable Most of their food contain pork

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Asked for early check in but refused asked for late check out refused again every chair in the place and the mattresses were really umconfortable. staff were professional but not friendly and generally an average hotel Breakfast only served till 1030 however get there after 10 and there's little left

Pool was ok

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

the breakfast had very few gluten free options; you had to give deposit for the towels; there were no slippers and no hair conditioner in the room; the room was poorly supplied with shampoo

nothing particular

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

It was quite expensive for a four stars hotel with no extra facilities comparing to others and they charged 2€ for each day we had been using the safe box and it was strange to us. I haven't seen such a thing in other hotels we stayed.

The location was great and the room was so comfortable and clean and we had a great view from our balcony

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

The staff was terrible .. Rude.. Lazy.. We called down and asked for two clean towels to be sent to the room in the morning to shower and the front desk said no you can come down and get them yourself !! The drinks at the pool bar were terrible and nobody could speak English ! Getting money exchanged was a hassle and the computer to print my boarding pass was expensive and took like 40 minutes !!! Not worth the $$$$ I would NEVER recommend this place

The room itself was nice and spacious

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

The wifi hardly worked for the whole trip and the quality of the bar food was poor. Breakfast was badly organized, with tables not cleaned properly or quickly for the next guests. There were so many price add-ons which are unheard of for a 4 star hotel, like paying 15 euros just to use room service then the products on top!! Some staff were friendly but in general there was little effort to accommodate requests or provide good customer service

Good pool and facilities.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

The wifi was weak and only worked in certain parts of the hotel.

The rooms were clean and well serviced. The pool area was lovely. There was a decent assortment of food for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Took far too long to check in and not all room were ready at 2pm this meant that I had to make 5 additional trips across my stay to reception to sort out

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

We we're very unhappy with this hotel, we asked for early check in and our 2 rooms next to eachother a few months before, however we arrived at the hotel for 11am and they told us we were at the wrong hotel so we had to drag our luggage next door and they then told us it was the correct place the first time round and had to hull our luggage again bear in mind it was too hot and we we're all tired as we had travelled for over 20hrs, when we got back to the original reception they then said its not this hotel, but having rang the other hotel they then realised we we're indeed booked in, they then told us we could not check in till 3 o'clock in which we had to sit around the lobby until then. we went back at 3 and said the rooms are still not ready and that the rooms will not be together. The receptionist was not helpful and just shrugged when stated we were not happy! by the time we got into our room it was 5pm! Also our room key kept resetting itself and was a nightmare. the breakfast was not nice and the coffee machine was awful not to mention the juice was way watered down. We also received a dirty towel one day after maid service and was disgusting!

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Very bad sound insulation! (I recommend earplugs). & Seats in the balcony smelled bad. & No minibar. & Problems with WiFi on Iphone 6S Plus.

Food, staff, bed.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Receptionist wasn't the friendliest I've ever met but was a lot nicer on checking out than in

The hotel had a very nice atmosphere very relaxed and was suitable for any type of holiday goer.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

shower pressure was pitiful if you wanted it warm; rooms are tired; sea view is only if you peer from the balcony; were asked for payment upfront (rather than pre-auth of credit card); safe required a key and a charge and deposit for the key (this should be free and a code lock)

Struggling to find someing. Oh yes, freshly made scrambled egg

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

The bed is not confortable movable and no staff at night when it was broken.

Location perfect facing sea. Pools are clean breakfast is very good with variatey.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

We found that our bag has been stolen from the hotel lobby, for which we reported immediately to the reception. The people at reception though tried to help us but said their security incharge had gone to lunch and would be available only after two hours. We also requested them to look camera recordings of the lobby so that we could find the thief, to which first they said security head is on lunch break and later told that if we agree to go for a police report than only they can review the recordings, strange enough. Since we were in a short break we didn't wanted to waste our time in this matter and went on to enjoy our precious time. One more thing the hotel has many rooms and check in guest that limited people on reception one or two max take too much long time to deal with check in. They don't even pick phone when we call from room.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

smelly beds. I am guessing they have not changed the pillows in years. rooms furnishing is very basic, I would say at a level of not 4, not 3, but a 2 stars hotel. spa is open only 11am-7pm and it's located at an adjacent facility; the spa has a "bathroom-like" feel to it; it's old and outdated - steaming room big but hardly any steam. sauna is okay. payment for the stay and other services is upfront. not sure if this is the case for other hotels in the region, but it's the first time it happened to us, to pay in full ahead of the stay. also, it is impossible to charge expenses to the room, so you have to carry cash/credit card around at the pool, restaurant, etc. location is not prime either, a bit far from the central part of Plaja d'en Bossa - about 1km of walking distance (no bus available to take you to the central area either) although the hotel is located in front of the beach, there is no direct access to it or to the sea (you have to go around the hotel). the pools are decent, but nothing remarkable.

not sure if we truly liked anything. although breakfast was not "gourmet," it had plenty of options (although included rotten tomatoes)

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Some of the guests were very noisy and inconsiderate of others. But this is becoming more and more prevalent wherever people go.

The staff and facilities were good together with the breakfast

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Hours of pool operations were limited, shower facilities were dark. A requested iron was forgotten one day then when we asked again we were informed there were none available. Prices for resort were high and booking process was very tricky. If you don't look carefully, you may book the wrong room type for how many guests you have. It almost happened to me but I witnessed it happen to another guest and they were put out hundreds of dollars. i would have been happy having 4 of us in one room instead of paying for 2 rooms but this resort made it difficult to book as such just to have extra revenue. Beds were very uncomfortable.

Breakfast buffet was better than expected. Other restaurants were Ok for the value. I liked that you offered discounted club entry!

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Premium Double Room

Poor room service re cleaning the room. Poor quality breakfast. Had to ask for room change as was given room 101- no privacy in this room and very noisy. Entertainment at pool area very noisy. No check done on guests having breakfast at hotel to ensur thet were actual guests and not just visitors. Electricity in room went off a few times and shower plumbing problems- had to get both repaired. For price paid fot this room very disappointing.

Good location for boat to ibiza town and formentera. Great view from room- 601.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

should b reception stuff help full .. with samily face .. thay are not copritive..!! all ppl wich have booking and rahy all waitng in lobby like 2 hr .. it's not Gud for us and specily for your business..!! that shuld b imporove. thanx

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

beds are hard and for the money i could of stayed in one of the cheaper hotels down the road , staff ok but not very helpful when we missed our flight and tried to book another night room , told us we had to log onto the pay as go computers in the reception and find a deal or we had to pay double , considering we just stayed 5nights at over £100 a night i would of expected a little bit more help . wont be staying again .

great location .

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

the breakfast is very poor, no variety.. the rooms looks old and the swimming pool is not inviting, i wouldn t recommand this hotel

the location is allright.. the price is reasonable

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

Staff very unfriendly and generally unhelpful. Fridge was warm. Soap in the bathroom was never replaced. Checked in at 1pm room not ready until 4pm. Air-conditioning did not work. Not a 4 star hotel in the slightest

Location wasn't bad

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

Check in was slow! Arrived at 12:30pm and told to wait 30mins/1hour for the room which is fine but then it was another few minutes and so on. Wasn't initially told check in was at 2pm if told this wouldn't have waited around in lobby. Didn't get into our room till 3:30pm so a bit annoying.

Clean and comfy rooms

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

We requested early check ins but yet had to wait a number of hours with a lot of people waiting. My little brothers bed was broken and couldn't be fixed by us which meant he had to put his mattress on the floor

I loved the fact it was set within walking distance to the main strips but yet it felt a little set back so it was nice calm and relaxed hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

Bedroom was a bit dark and couldn't get the tv to work and my left out lunch (as got in late) was pretty bad and worryingly warm so didn't eat it

Perfect location,good amenities, friendly staff and enjoyed the breakfast.

There was lack of ambience Sun was getting into the room

Location was good

Second visit to Sirenis and was as good as previous. We loved it.

• Double Room Individual Use

The wifi does not work and they could do nothing about it

The bed was comfortable

Amazing room!!

Some drawers in bedroom would have been nice.

Friendliness of staff. Comfort of bed.

Old building, old carpet, old elevator

The view and the location

Poor old rooms requiring repair

Great friendly and very helpful staff, nice variety and quality of food,good facilities overall, quite clean

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Premium Double Room

Air conditioning in room not user friendly! No instructions available!

Nice room with great view!jacuzzi was nice!

• Premium Double Room

Spa/gym opening hours were restrictive

Breakfast could have been better hours

Breakfast shortage

Great place nice location

The room was not clean.

Wifi very poor connection. No pool towels.

Good breakfast. Good spa. Kindness of the front desk .

Breakfast veiw on see side

Room veiw on pool and beach side also

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Wifi access poor. Not much storage space in bedroom. Mini bar empty !

Good breakfast; plenty of variety. Spacious room with clean ensuite.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

the selection at meal times was excellent, the room was clean and serviced every day. overall hard to beat

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

• Double Room Individual Use

The fact I was not able to bring a friend back to my room.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Food wasn't very nice. Water was sometimes cold.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Value for money....other 4 and 5 star hotels are much better

Location amazing good facilities near by

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Full of old people

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

buffet

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

None.

Nice breakfast, friendly staff, amazing beach front.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Comfort in the room very basic and horrible mattress. No mini bar. Value for money is very disappointing. This is clearly not a 5 stars hotel

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

No option for an early check in

Location and breakfast buffet were excellent

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Not to the quality of a 4* hotel

good location

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

The rooms were Very basic for the price we paid.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Rooms weren't up to scratch as they need updating and weren't the ones in the pictures.

Nice hotel with a couple of pools, decent beer

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

Rooms more basic than I expected

Lovely breakfast