Reviews of Sol Don Pedro 4 stars

Avenida del Lido, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain

#28 of 52 hotels in Torremolinos

Recent Holiday
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The only complaint I would have is that there isn't enough umbrellas around the pool.

The staff were very friendly and courteous. The choice of food in the buffet is excellent. The location is excellent. Had a wonderful holiday in the Sol Don Pedro.

Cold service. They specialize in extra fees.
    • Double or Twin Room

They charge for EVERYTHING! 2euros a day to use the safe? What? No onsite parking. 1euro for a towel? Room faced a side street directly above a row a trash bins. Everynight i was kept up by people dumping glass bottles into a steel recycling bin. Bars around the corner do this after closing when everyone is sleeping. Staff was the opposite of accommodating. Nothing but a business transaction

I only stayed here because it was next door to the motorcycle rental shop i rented from.

“This hotel is just a great place to stay.Fantastic location, excellent for famiand friendly staff.”
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

A bit pricey the bar pints as 5 euro, The bed sheets were changed just once in 7 days when we asked to be changed and the protocol was to be changed every two days. A bit more variety on food. In rest we enjoyed it a lot.

Location, new refurbished rooms, the amount of polls, Some stuff members. Any issue was solved. Extras on the bathrooms as toothpaste, toothbrush, sun protection, after sun protection, razor ....., family room was excellent as size and compartment, two bathrooms in the suite. Decent food for breakfast and dinner. Kids activities.

Great venue for a Holiday.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Not enough umbrellas around the pool areas.

It was bright spacious and very clean. Staff very helpful. Excellent entertainment at night. I was very impressed with Guest Experience Dept. 2 of my party missed dinner on 3 occasions I had a note in my door showing concern and offering help if needed.

Very enjoyable stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Just a small thing, but on checking in we was not told you needed a key and had to pay for the safe in the room.Ended up going back down to reception three times before it was sorted out.

Almost everything to be honest. Very nice hotel, very clean, lovely pool area , very good choice at breakfast and in a great position. Had a great time and paid a very reasonable price.

We booked a family room for me ( dad ) and 2 daughtets .
    • Double or Twin Room (3 Adults)

We booked a family room for me ( dad ) and 2 daughtets .Room was small a double with an extra bed just put in !! Asked for bigger room ! It would have cost 40 euro extra per night 😡

Rooms and public areas clean.
    • Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor

Our room was smaller than expected. entertainment could have been better. The Spanish singers couldn't be understood when singing English.

Rooms and public areas clean. Lovely pool areas and gardens very well kept. Public areas were quite modern. Not much for us dancers though.

Brilliant satay at a lovely hotel - Torremolinos exceeded our expectations all round
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Reception needs addressing. At other holiday hotels, you can approach the whole width of the desk, there are two or three receptionists on duty and one will approach you immediately. Not so at the Don Pedro; there is a part of the desk permanently cordonned for the use of “Melia Rewards” customers only (which was unused as far as I could see). This left a narrow section of the desk staffed by, at best two receptionists, only one of whom was serving customers at any one time. On the final day, we almost missed our taxi to the airport queuing just to get our pool towel deposit back! When I eventually reached the front of the queue, now having approx 6 people behind me and pointed this out to the receptionist, she replied that it was lunchtime and they “ had to eat” ( what, all at once ? would be my question!)

We asked for a quiet room with a double bed and were given no. 2226, overlooking one of the pools, on what was definitely the quieter side of the large complex of three adjoining hotels. The largest one, the Sol Don Pablo, has evening entertainment on an outside stage plus daytime activities for adults and a childrens’ club so rooms in the Don Pedro facing the Don Pablo would have been considerably noisier - although there was also an act on each evening in the Pedro, it was indoors and finished at midnight. The rooms in our row had a large balcony, double the width of some of the rooms on the other two sides surrounding that pool - I don’t know why, must just have been the design of the room - but very welcome, nonetheless!

Perfect.
    • Double or Twin Room

Little bit of building work going on but these things have to be done to make a nice hotel.

Second time at this hotel. Been very updated since I was last there. Fabulous. Breakfast was brilliant. Choice of everything.

The hotel’s location is its greatest advantage.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Hotel has been completely revamped and has lost its individuality. It is now very bland and you could be anywhere. The quality of the food is not as good as it was either.

The hotel’s location is its greatest advantage. You can also now access all four main UK TV channels in your room which was a pleasant surprise.

Very happy with everything.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

This is a lovely hotel in a lovely location in Torremolinos. Room cleaning ,staff etc excellent. The food in the restaurant is very nice and there is something to suit every taste. The desserts are gorgeous. Taxi from Malaga Airport approx 20 euro.

Overall happy enough, good location and nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor

Bed could have been more comfortable We stayed 4 nights and the bedsheets were not changed during this time More attention to be paid to cleaning/polishing of glasses/plates/cutlery

Good location beside the beach and ideal distance from town center Hotel has choice of pools, and excellent breakfast options

Lovely Hotel, lovely staff and atmosphere
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Bathroom in the bedroom 2348 had a bad smell coming from the shower drain =( Breakfast: Huge variety of food however the quality of the food could be better.

I love the idea of being able to use all the facilities around ( Swimming pool area facing the beach ) even though I was in Don Pablo we did have access. The Jacuzzi was just perfect as some of the days the weather was not so nice The breakfast time is not my standard of food ( quality of food ) however through this situation I found out they make amazing omelets which I was having it every morning The staff in the reception are adorable and they did help us to rent a car and also they offered to print out my boarding pass, which was much appreciated - Eva Maria Fernandez was the staff in the reception - lovely girl We did have a great time and I cant wait to go back

• Double or Twin Room

A very annonying young woman behind the upstairs pool bar who served no one that I saw n just ran around making lots of noise

The whole place had been refurbished and was very tidy We liked the pool bar/sundeck upstairs

Ok but had better
    • Double or Twin Room

Builders banging right next door to our room 2359 woke us up at 8 in the morning not happy Also no access to car park other than through Pablo. Very hot in rooms air didn't work properly

Loved the rooms and breakfast

Great stay, great location, great holiday
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed and Pool View (3 Adults)

There was a slight wait for breakfast which could’ve been organised a bit better, that’s the only complaint

Hotel was in a great location, really modern and room was fit for purpose

Basic stay
    • Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The rooms could be bigger, tea making facilities,air freshners for the room.

The room was just ok but ants everywhere on the floor, quite small but there was a balcony. Bathroom was horrible, toilet wasnt flushing well, shower hole was blocked, sink too. Bed was ok but just the ants on floor was annoying. It was a very basic room no tea making facilities or iron which I think is very poor in this age. The only thing good was the location. Location is great and spot on near all facilities.one more thing the smell was horrible

Very relaxing & amazing few days away.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The only down fall was that the hotel was still under construction at the fronth and our room faced the fronth so it was a bit noisy early in the mornings but it didn't realy bother ous for the few days we stayed.

Everything was great about Sol Don Pedro,we loved that you had the use & facility's of all 3 hotels. Breakfast was amazing great selection of food. The location was brilliant everything was walking distance and only 15/20 minutes from the airport in a taxi. To make it even more special it was my birthday the day we arrived which the receptionist notice and that evening when we arrived back to the room a bottle of Cava with 2 glasses was waiting for ous.

Nice, clean, modern and comfy
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View (1 adult)

The only two things I didn't like were dinner and works going on in front of the hotel. Too noisy and loud for someone who was looking for some peace. But the works seemed to happen in the whole Torremolinos as you can hear noises even on the beach in front of the hotel coming from everywhere. I guess they just want to be ready for summer. Another thing that could be improved was the dinner. Not many options for vegetarians.

Nice, clean and modern hotel. On my first day I was told I can use the facilities in the three hotels, but never got a chance and had a need to do it. WiFi working perfectly in the whole complex. I had a room on the third floor overlooking the pool and I really liked the view as I could see a bit of the sea as well. The bed was very comfy, English channels on TV are also a plus. The room cleaned daily. I really liked the breakfast with a lot of options to choose from. The beach is just across the road. The staff speaks good English and was very helpful and kind. I would definitely stay there again.

Modern facilities.
    • Double or Twin Room

Modern facilities. Right on the beach with restaurants and shops all around. Tv had English programs which was great. Didn’t get a chance to do the activities but I’m sure others would like them, exercise, music, kids activities and so on.

Relaxed spot wth next doors restaurant it’s great

The Don Pedro restaurant is old, luckily you can use Don Pablo’s

Lived that you can use all facilities of all three hotels. Don Pablo for example has an excellent restaurant and lounge area

I really can't think of anything the Sol Don Pedro had...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is tacky and dated throughout. Upon arrival our three rooms that cost £1700 were looking over a back yard and dustbins. After we paid an extra £270 to be upgraded we were moved across the corridor to the same room, just overlooking the pool. Reception staff were very unhelpful. Water leaked from the sink in the bathroom, there were ants in one of the rooms and all rooms were tiny and uncomfortable. At breakfast on the first morning there was a cockroach on the wall by the fruit section. When I mentioned it at reception they asked if I had told a member of staff... I would have done if there was one about... we even had to lay our own table. This is however a tale of three hotels which are all linked. We then opted to use the restaurant in the adjoining Hotel Don Pablo (which is allowed), this was a different class, light and airy, much better choice of food and really good service. The Don Pablo also has evening entertainment and a good gym. We used the facilities at this hotel for the the remainder of our holiday. It should also be mentioned that the Hotel Don Pedro caters mainly for the elderly, the room to recharge mobility scooters in reception is three times the size of the bedrooms. In summary, we would not go back to this hotel. For the same money we could have gone to the Hotel Melia just along the seafront... a 5-star hotel I have stayed in before and it is in a different league to the Don Pedro. Although we made the best of a bad lot, the Hotel Don Pedro is by far the worst hotel I have had the misfortune to stay in. We certainly will not be going back and I would advise other holidaymakers that unless you are happy to pay a high price for a cheap, tacky, outdated Spanish hotel with service to match, avoid it like the plague.

I really can't think of anything the Sol Don Pedro had that was good.

Pleasant hotel in an excellent location.
    • Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor (1 Adult)

My request for a quiet room left me overlooking the loading bay with constant crates and bottles unloading - even paving stones being loaded one by one into a large skip outside my window. I would have asked for a room change if I'd been staying longer.. The indoor pool was cold with many unsupervised children jumping and splashing. No one wants to stop children from enjoying themselves on holiday, but child-free times of day would have been helpful. My room didn't have a safe.

Lovely gardens and an excellent location - on the promenade beside the beach but nonetheless, quiet and peaceful. Activities included a Spanish class which I found most helpful. Excellent food, including good coffee and fresh fruit juice in the morning. Easy to find a table and a helpful waiter. Convenient location for walking to the lift and to and from the station.

Sol Don Pedro
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Air con turned off on 1st October. Food in Don Pedro not as Good as Don Pablo but able to use both restaurants.

We have stayed on this complex 6 times now and will return in the future. The Hotel is in a Great location and has recently been refubished.Very clean, Very friendly staff. Facilities are Brilliant Numerous Swimming pools, 2 Hot tubs, Gym, Sauna. Good Evening entertainment.

Great location but seems like September is Florida central.

Over 95% of guests appeared to be over 75 years old. It felt like we were in a retirement village. And for that reason we would not go back to this hotel. We also felt the hotel rooms were 3 star level not 4 star. Shower in a bath tub.

Great facilities and across the road from the pool.

Lovely hotel in every way !

Can't think of anything.

All the staff we came into contact with were helpful and friendly. The rooms were large ,spacious, modern and very comfortable. Great location close to beach front and places to eat. Breakfast was excellent , so much choice and very fresh and well presented . Dinning room was large and nicely laid out. We enjoyed our stay here very much.

Great hotel. Only downside is that they charge way too much for children to stay. It's punitive.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

They charged me an extra £80 for an extra 5 year old to stay for our 2 nights even though she shared a single bed with another 5 yr old. Overpriced.

Facilities, food, entertainment.

Average
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Asked for a kettle to make bottles for my baby. Staff couldn't find a kettle and told us where to buy one! Then said the shop might not be open as it was a Sunday! Luckily we eventually got one in a neighbouring hotel. Reception staff were not very helpful with this matter and just shrugged their shoulders when asked how we would feed our baby!

Good food

All was perfect.
    • Double or Twin Room

Excellent staff,modern hotel,cleaness,six pools,beutyful location.Extra thanks forLouis! For us the best room was the number30 in ground floor.Every evening very good show in the terraze./singers, ballet, circus,etc.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor

There was a building site right next to our room. We had no view from balcony and heavy machinery (kango hammer) from 7 in morning 😡

The location was excellent 👍

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Highly recommended at off peak season. Nice, clean, convenient.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room quite small. No soundproofed building. You can hear people from other rooms or walking down the corridor. It s a huge hotel with hundreds of room.. that s for massive tourism... restaurant is big ... means also noisy unlessyou get there very early or late. Safe locker was not working in our room

Free parking right at the hotel door. Many restaurants close by. Very nice breakfast with wide selection, but remains to the standard level of quality and preparation. Only 15-20 min by car from airport. 15 min walk to public transportation (train or bus to Malaga)

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Overall a great hotel but let down by poor attention to detail and poor management decisions.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

No wifi in room. No aircon, which switched off until 1 May. Room was stuffy at night making for a poor nights sleep. Noisy extractor fan adjacent the aviary meant balcony door could not be left open at night to counter inactive aircon. Room adjacent lift shaft and therefore noisy during night and mornings so our sleep was greatly disrupted. Room doors did not have soft closing so slammed very noisily from other guest rooms, which was very disruptive and made for a bad nights sleep. Building works to the hotel were extremely noisy and dusty.

Use of adjoining hotel facilities. Food was excellent and good choices. Gym and pools. Multiple lounge areas to relax. Proximity to beach and restaurants. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The check in took forever took us to the wrong room then had...
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The check in took forever took us to the wrong room then had to change everything there was nobody to help with luggage & not even told that the room safe needed a key which we had to hire but only found this out when we were in the room & had to go down to the reception again !

Good value, nice location.
    • Double or Twin Room

single beds very uncomfortable in the first room allocated to us, but we were able to switch easily to a room with a double bed. The room was smaller, but at least the bed was comfortable.

lovely spacious public areas, comfortable seating, drinks not too expensive and entertainment was good.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Overpriced
    • Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Tiny rooms, beds not changed daily but same cover just tidied up, There was Power cut and no electricity half day no one seemed to care about breakfast area always busy I saw cockroach or other bug in the breakfast area. Expected more for the price

Location and birds in the garden

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Before season...
    • Double or Twin Room

Arrivel time was at 10 pm. No guest was at the reception. Check in needed 15 minutes. We got our plastic key and went up. It was last room on the 3rd floor, very far from the elevator. Key was not sharped, couldn't enter the room. I had to go back to the reception. They made something with the key, went back to the room. Key was OK. 15 minutes later came somebody, knocked on door and wanted to repair the lock. Walls aren't sound-isolated.

Room (384) is excellent. Bed also. Very clean, toaletries are very good and a wide selection, nice balcony. Breakfast is very good, can selected everything what can imagined to eat and drink for breakfast. There is a free parking place just before entrance of the hotel. We founded a free place.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Great hotel - highly recommend
    • Double or Twin Room

we only had one night stay there - could have stayed all week if only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful comfy bed with crisp white sheets great breakfast with everything you could possibly wish for - all allergies and quirky foods catered for

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

to long in this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor

we where there for 2 weeks over xmas and new year.but on xmas day and new years eve we could not get drinks in the bar as we had not had the gala meals.we where told to go out in the ice cold weather to get drinks. also the indoor pool is next to the sister hotel which is under refurb the pool is big and the water is very warm but all the big windows where open so the room itself was ice cold

the room was very warm big and clean big shower.plenty of bath and hair gel. room cleaner very helpful.rest of staff miserable and unhelpful.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Nice location close to the beach.
    • Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor

This hotel is mainly booked by tours. So the good rooms are reserved for the tours So as a solo travelers they will not give you their good rooms. The reception is always crowded. Our room did not have wifi. we complained but they did not fix it. We booked the hotel because they provided parking space. however, we ended up parking the car in the street as the hotel parking was full. So I suggest you book the other neighbor hotel "son don marco" and park on the other side close to the hotel.

Nice location close to the beach. Nice facilities. pool Jacuzzi...

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

There'll be a Happy New Don Pedro.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We went on a B&B basis. It was a bit chiotic at breakfast time. And perhaps the hotel might consider allocating an area for families as some guests appeared to forget that children don't always understand dining etiquette when their are 5 & 2. We knew beforehand that there was building work & it wasn't a major problem.

The Don Pedro was a great hotel. The indoor pool was great, especially with keeping my granddaughters busy. The rooms were warm, spotlessly clean and cleand daily. We had a ground floor room. In hindsight I would have booked a family room but I had a great deal with booking.com

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

great relaxing week at the don pedro.good hotel good food,weather ok.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

although our hotel was great,the adjacent don Pablo was undergoing a complete refurbishment. not good,and not advertised.

room was excellent,modern décor,great walk in shower,large flat screen tv with 10 uk channels.good balcony with proper furniture and a great view to the sea. very good food selection at breakfast and dinner"superb".

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

never ever booking melia again
    • Double or Twin Room

staff unfriendly was shooed away by waitress and receptionist was rude. Spa nor jacuzzi available tent on the beach would have been better paid extra for dinner, paella undercooked and all buffet tasted the same

good location

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Excellent value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

Liked everything bar the price of onsite parking which should be free out of season. My wife likes a bath.

Decor, tranquility, location, staff, bedroom, large powerful shower, British TV channels, use of empty fridge, lighting in the room, nice balcony furniture, coffee and fresh fruit juices at breakfast. Free toiletries

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Ruined honeymoon
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

We requested a double bed as it was our honeymoon but when we arrived we were given two single beds. The staff didn't care and said it was only a request to have a double bed.

Location was good, close to the sea front

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Ok stay in this hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

one of the reasons i wont recomend this hotel is the follwing, you can hear the noise from other rooms, and also the domestic staff do wake you up very early in the morning by making a lot of noise by dropping the brooms on to the floor and also slamming the doors near by. Another thing to take in to account is the area of torremolinos during this time is dead and there is not much to do. Also everywhere is closed and they are rebuilding most of the hotels around the area and the noise everywhere is not ideal for a holiday.

I liked the beds and shower in the rooms.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

good location but not a recommended hotel

seperation between rooms is very bad we heard the neighbours TV and the steps from the room above us. events from the lobby really "shaked" the room we ordered two connected rooms but we got seperated ones which is very un comfortable for family with 3 kids... when it was raining for short time bad smells comes from out side

breakfast was OK and the location is very good near to the sea and short walk will take you to the main street

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Not recommended hotel

The rooms (two rooms) smells bad, . The walls between the rooms are thin so we could hear the neibrers taking a shower or a gest walking in the corridor.

BreakFast was rich.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Great hotel, highly recommend, will be back!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Food tends to be a little repetitive in restaurants, could do with a small airing line on balcony for clothes, having to pay a rental fee for the tennis court. Regarding night time entertainment, mostly very good and a great lot of effort put into every show but the "Diamonds are Forever" show is very very poor. Air-con in our room was very smelly. Website needs to be updated to show the lovely refurbished rooms.

Hassle-free check-in with a very helpful female receptionist. Excellent location just across from the beach, great facilities, spotlessly clean in all areas, good entertainment, good size room (family room with bunk beds for 2 teenagers), free wifi in all areas around hotel (incl pool),very hard-working animation team (day & night), no pressure with sunbeds - pool is quietly supervised.

Lots of activities, and excellent food

Relaxing

Lots of activities, and excellent food

Location was central, staff friendly,hotel very clean
    • Double or Twin Room

putting towels on loungers 1st thing in the morning and not using them until 3pm!!

Location was central, staff friendly,hotel very clean

Perfects
    • Double or Twin Room

The dinner at the restaurant was awful — they didn’t have any other type of food only fish

Location and staff!

Good for the money
    • Double or Twin Room (3 Adults)

Pool was cold, indoor pool and hot tub closed

Excellent front desk and very good breakfast

Excellent !
    • Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor

Staff were very friendly. Looked after us brilliantly !

Very relaxing and chilled experience.
    • Double or Twin Room

Some staff could be friendlier.

Facilities, multiple pools, proximity to beach, promenade for runs and restaurants.Activity classes were good.

Excellent place to stay from start to finish staff very...
    • Double or Twin Room (3 Adults)

Excellent place to stay from start to finish staff very friendly could not do enough for me had an elderly aunt with me helped me all the way through

Breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room (3 Adults)

Building noise. Spa closed for renovations. Location of room. Size of room.

Breakfast. Friendly reception staff.

The room was not clean, found hairs(not mine) on the floor,...
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View (1 adult)

The room was not clean, found hairs(not mine) on the floor, in the corners etc.

Excellent food.

No wifi in the room

No wifi in the room

Pablo hotel staff rude.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Pablo hotel staff rude. Pedro staff excellent

I did not like that the hotel had no Parking.
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

I did not like that the hotel had no Parking.

Relaxing
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed and Pool View (3 Adults)

Setting. Ambience Proximity to the beach. Music and food. Wonderful experience.

Good value for money. Excellent welcome from the receptionist
    • Double or Twin Room

Room had a slightly stale smell. The corridor was quite noisy at night.

Very good receptionist. Good shower. Decent value for money.

rooms too small staff not a bit friendly very noisy by night...

rooms staff and taxi not turning up for us when we were leaving

rooms too small staff not a bit friendly very noisy by night no tables for 5 people

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Good apart from reception staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Reception staff would not print boarding pass which on check-in we were told they would do. Very disappointed with this matter.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Very enjoyable however building work in the adjacent area was annoying
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The bar service and the expensive costs of drink

Lovely place

Good selection for breakfast. Very clean room and hotel. Quiet

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Smells bad at don pedro
    • Double or Twin Room (3 Adults)

Disgusting sewage smell coming from air con changed rooms three times.

Leaving for airport

I would absolutely book this property again
    • Double or Twin Room with Pool View

A bit more English speaking staff... Parking was a problem...

The breakfast buffet was divine

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Little gem

N/a

Everything , modern hotel with a Spanish twist to decor .

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

great location

full of very old people

great location very comfy and nice rooms

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Lovely resort fab hotel and lovely restaurants

Every thing perfect

Beach

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room - Ground Floor

Room very noisy No wifi for almost two days Not good in this day and age

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Great location, very comfortable place for 60 to70 year olds.
    • Double or Twin Room

We would like tea facilites in room.

Beds very comfortable . Food very good.

Browse Sol Don Pedro traveller photo gallery