Reviews of Sol House Costa del Sol 4 stars

Salvador Allende, 45, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain

#10 of 52 hotels in Torremolinos

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

Nothing to complain about.

Breakfast choices were superb, everywhere clean, beds comfy, staff very accommodating, service amazing, having food allergies was no problem whatsoever.

• Suite (1 Adult)

Just odd problem with do not disturb sign being ignored and opening credit at pool bar

I love this place the atmosphere, staff, location and quality of rooms is outstanding

No real shortfalls.

Great location, very clean, caters for all. You can’t really go wrong if you book this hotel. I was away with a few work colleagues, but would be just as comfortable taking my young family here.

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

Some of the older bar staff were surly and unfriendly particularly in the lounge at night. On the other hand, the younger staff were brilliant.

Everything about this hotel is class.

• Suite

Nothing, I enjoyed staying at this hotel, and will book to come back.

Great hotel. Loverly rooms, comfy beds and very clean. Breakfast and dinner is also better then most hotels i've stayed in. The tiling in pools are the nicest of seen, and are spotless. The DJ is a very nice touch, and the violinist and guitarist that performed with the DJ was excellent, it felt a like i was in Ocean Beach Club. Food in Snack bar was also nice and reasonably priced. Marina is 90 second walk away, as well as burger king. My partner got a chinese and indian take away from outside the front of the hotel and both were very reasonably priced and very nice. We originally booked into the Hotel Siroco, in Benalmadena, but checked out next day as it was vile. This hotel is classed as Torrolinmous but it is right next to Benalmadena marina. The streets to the right of the marina were horrible, chavey bars and sex shops, but the Torrolinmous side was much better where the Sol House hotel is. If you want to stay in something a bit more trendy, this is defo the hotel for you. DJ playing when entering hotel, with champagne on arrival. I've stayed in most up market hotels in ibiza, and i really like this hotel.

• Suite with Sea View (1 Adult)

When you first arrive, the staff are not very welcoming, you get checked in and given your room key, that is it, they do not even show you to your room. I did not like the dining room, sounds and looks like a huge school canteen, terrible in the mornings for breakfast, best to sit outside if can. I never managed to get a sunbed round the pool, these are gone early and hogged all day even when not being used. The beach sunbeds are 6euros a day. I did not like the aspect of the room I had been allocated, it was dark and overlooking tennis courts, buildings etc., luckily they were able to move me next day to reception level balcony overlooking pool and nice view of sea and marina but in height of season they would not be able to change your room. The hotel has 9 floors with dark long narrow corridors of rooms. The back staircases are not very pleasant if you dont like lifts.

I liked the location. I liked the size of the rooms. The reception area is nice and you can walk through to the beach and promenade. The Marina is a lovely short walk with loads of restaurants and shops. If you don’t want to spend the money there is even a Burger King! The other direction is a great walk along the prom right into Torromolinos if you like long walks. Loads of activities, a real buzzing place with fabulous, safe beaches. Absolutely jam packed with hotels. I went in May so not too, too busy. I would describe this hotel as a lively hotel with a great mixture of young and old.

We loved the entertainment in the pool bar. The music was fab! The rooms were spacious, clean and comfy. The pool was clean and there was always lots of sun beds available even up until late morning. The breakfast and food at the pool bar was great. The location was perfect for the beach, shops, marina, restaurants and lively bars. I booked this for 22 people for my sisters hen do and everyone loved it! Wish we could have stayed longer!!

Nothing I didn't like.

Hotel is clean and well equipped. Lovely pool, nice breakfast. Comfy bed which you don't normally get in Spain 😁. Atmosphere was good. Really enjoyed it and Id go back.

• Suite

I was very unhappy with the room I was allocated, it got sun for half an hour in the morning and then in the shade for the rest of the day, the room also overlooked a staff car park and we were rudely awoken one morning by a truck delivering a skip that was then taken away 30 minutes later after I had fallen back asleep only to be awoken again

i found no fault with the food, staff, facilities, all top marks.

• Suite (1 Adult)

Some days there were groups of people (stag and hen groups) who continually shouted and roared around the pool area and used crude vulgar language .also were drunk . Kept jumping into pool snd shouted and roared at each other This was annoying for us peole who had paid money to enjoy a relaxing holiday The life guard could and should have done something about this to calm these people or else call the manager

Great chice tof food for breakfast

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

I booked our short break a long time ago for myself and my daughter who was getting married the following Saturday. When we got there the room wasn’t ready which was fine, when we got to the room it was ground floor room was ok, but family members who came out to join us for the wedding and booked a lot later than us and was on same flight, checked in same time had there room straight away and there room was so much better and bigger with no more cost, so I was disappointed on this occasion has I wanted it to be perfect.

I liked the hotel it’s self and persision

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

Hotel very smart. Pool area beautiful. Breakfast amazing. Beds v comfy. Had a ground floor room at the front, it was v quiet. Staff v helpful. Location v good. Beach in front beautiful and lots of nice restaurants and bars to choose from. Got bus to Malaga one day which took 30 mins from just outside hotel. Lots of nice shops and restaurants in carihuela area of beach just a short walk away.

• Suite with Sea View (1 Adult)

Was not really made clear that the roof terrace and bar were only available if you had a front sea view suite. I had a sea view suite , but access to the roof terrace was an extra 48 Euros.

The bed was very comfortable, and could not fault the breakfast, the selection and quality were 1st class.

• Suite

Only one niggle, the sun lotion that they supplied, which is a fantastic idea, had been used, I only found that out cos I got caught short I didn't bring any, apart from that, everything else was fab,

My whole stay was fab.

Loved everything 👍👍

Myself and my sisters are just home from staying in sol house ,we loved every minute of it. Hotel was spotless. Good selection of food at breakfast. Entertainment by the pool bar during the day was fab. On one of the evenings there was a brillant band playing in the inside bar(unfortunatley I can’t remember the name of them)It was myself and my sisters birthday and the staff left a bottle of prosecco, some sweets and a birthday card in our room for us which we thought was really nice(we hadn’t mentioned that it was our birthday, they must have seen it on our passports when we checked in)so overall I would definitely recommend this hotel. We’l be back next year, can’t wait. 😁😁

• Suite with Sea View

no drinks in mini bar. shower in bathroom was weak but will be returning soon regardless

great bars (good selection of branded drinks) , & food in restaurant excellent, best i have had for a while on any trip, (good range of food)

• Suite

1. The cover of the bed is uncomfortable, maybe that is the special way of Spain. But it is not comfortable way, they put one sheet then a blanket or a quilt on top of it. So it is not quilt cover, it is a sheet and some thing else separated to cover myself while I sleeping. So I can't move whole night, otherwise I would make a mess! 2. The reception man was very rude. 3. The bathroom is too small, and a little smelly. 4. The cleaner used her key to enter our room while we put "no disturb" sign out. First time, we were in the bed. second time while we were out, came back with the room was all cleaned and changed all the towels. Third time while we were about to check out in 3 hours. This is very strange, cause other hotel not even nocking the door when we display "no disturb" out. 5. There is no kids club, while the Booking says " There is". 6. No indoor swimming pool.

The size of the room. The food of breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The view of the back of the hotel. The location of the hotel.

• Suite (3 Adults)

Non interested staff, especially at reception desk. Manager was very 'cold' and appeared uncaring when we complained on our final morning that we had been awakened each morning of our stay (4 nights) by loud drilling which shook the floors in our room which was coming from rooms opposite ours. We were basically told that it couldn't be helped and they could do nothing about it! Didn't even consider offering to move us or offering us anything for the inconvenience suffered. Quite rude staff to be honest! Customer services training needed I fear!

Beautiful hotel, excellent breakfast and dinner, close proximity to beach, very clean.

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

The “hot food” at the buffet breakfast was never hot enough. It varied from lukewarm to cold. Breakfast started at 7.45 but going down at 8 one morning it made no difference to the food being hot. There is nothing worse than cold scrambled egg. Please do something to rectify this.

Bed extremely comfortable. Big selection of food at the buffets. Pool area excellent. Happy hour in the bars. Even though it’s a big hotel catering for all ages and very busy all day, it was lovely and quiet late at night so you get a good nights sleep.

• Suite (1 Adult)

The reason I gave so low rating is that I had a guest for 3 nights (my booking was double room, single occupancy for 7 nights). I was honest and inform them at my check in and the hotel I believe overcharged me with €50 extra per day (€150 total). At booking.com the difference even now is €10 -€20 per night. Secondly receptionists should explain people when going for excursions where to stand for the buses, we were all waiting at the wrong spot. Receptionists are not enough when there are too many check-ins.

The location near the marina, the breakfast, the facilities.

• Suite

Breakfast was great, huge selection of hot, cold and pastries, as well as breakfast cava. The pool/bar area was great, though my partner and I rented a Bali bed on the private terrace twice, the prices ranged from 40 euros per day with drinks packaged included. The hotel was situated on a great stretch of beach with gives the option to walk left to Torremolinos or left to Benalmadena. Loved this hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

Exceptional location! Staff were very friendly and helpful, good variety of food. Very clean and comfy. Great WiFi lol Really couldn’t speak highly enough about the location. Perfect!! 15 mins from airport. Right on the beach with great beach bars/ restaurants and right by the lovely Marina with shops, bars and restaurants.

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

It took us over two hours to check in and the customer service was horrendous, didn’t seem to be bothered at all. Hotel claims it to be modern and popular with “DJ’s” in the same vein as Ibiza rocks, this was a bit misleading as it was for a kids party. Don’t be fooled by the “inspired by Ibiza rocks”

• Suite (3 Adults)

Cocktails at the bar were cheap but not very tasty. 5e extra for beach beds.

Really clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic. Ideal for relaxed holiday during low season. Great location right next to promenade and beach!

• Suite (1 Adult)

The queue of standing for over an hour to check in. I was unable to lock door to balcony and the room was very warm at night.

The superb location and facilities,the wide variety of food for breakfast,the exceptionally helpful staff, the safety, the cleanliness,the storage facility for bags and the many excellent activities put on for guests morning and night time.

• Suite with Sea View (3 Adults)

No tea or coffee making facilities in the room, also could not order room service after 11pm as everything was closed. Could not even order drinking water so had to sleep thirsty.

• Suite

The fact that the air con wouldn’t work and when I asked I was told no air con in hotel and the heating was on. I asked about a fan and was told we don’t have them. Our room was very hot

Liked it all the staff are always helpful and want you to have a good time

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

The bar is pricey in comparison to the ones locally but then that’s too be expected for a hotel. Probably not the best hotel for children. We stayed 4 nights which was fine but any longer we would consider one with more entertainment for children.

The hotel is amazing, modern and clean with fantastic views. The music, the pool area and grassy chill out areas are great

• Suite

The breakfast food could have been hotter but we did get hot food on our last morning! I know it is a hotel but also on our last morning I believe a family with children had moved in very close to our room and early in the morning about 7.30 the children were shouting and running around, good job it was our last morning! My friend who had two young children had a hen party on either side of her!

Variety of food and friendly staff

They tried to over charge us by €240 so I’d say just be aware that they try this and so as I did and take the conformation with the price on it they did back down and make an excuse but I personally think they were trying it on and someone who isn’t prepared may not be as quick to notice what they’d done

The hotel was worth every penny

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

With it being out of season when we travelled the poolside bar wasn't open, it would have been better if pool was heated and poolside bar was open during the day

Good value, location and clean

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

people in rooms above that have to stomp loudly and scrape chairs across floors. Not hotels fault but maybe a sign in room to ask them to think of their neighbours below. Toilet flush was very loud, would hear that from other rooms.

Clean hotel, fantastic selection of food. Staff very nice. location

• Suite

The hairdryer in the room wasn’t very good and there are not facilities to make a tea or coffee in the room. This was our 2nd stay at the hotel and we weren’t made to feel as valued as the first time we stayed.

I liked the layout and the breakfast was very good

• Junior Suite - Ground Level (3 Adults)

Got asked to keep noise down even tho there was speakers in the room, thought this was a bit unfair as people in rooms above us were much louder but it was obviously one guest who complained as maybe we were too close, other than that we had a great stay

Beach was right behind the hotel, plenty of facilities, couldn’t ask for more really

• Suite (1 Adult)

20 degree heat and the hotel would only let you put hot air into your room because it was March. Not bothered what month it is if it’s hot I wanna use the air con. Bar staff were rude and obnoxious. One was very argumentative with numerous guests from what I witnessed.

The hotel was fantastic, great location. Rooms were great and facilities in the hotel were good too.

• Suite with Sea View (1 Adult)

No Iron kettle in room and no room service, so if you feel little hungry for a snack. You have to go locally

Everything is great, except no iron, tea coffee unless you upgrade. You should not have to upgrade for standard things that's suppose to be in the room already.

• Suite

Usually stay at the Barracuda. Chose Sol House as it was cheaper and were so impressed with everything about the hotel but especially the rooms and the fantastic breakfast.

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

When the hotel was booked I stated a small dog would be coming expecting the charge would be zero too a maximum of 10 euros, however was told it would be 30 euros which was exceptionally high. Then asked to cancel the Hotel said ask Booking .com who then said it was not their decision would have to ask the Hotel, who then refused, so we had to go and pay the charges. On booking in the reception staff were not friendly although the Guest Manager did his best to rectify the situation.

The breakfast was probably the best I have had at any hotel I have stayed.

• Suite

Entertainment has room for improvement but it is Winter

Great location and looking straight on to the beach.Good size rooms more like a studio. excellent choice of food.

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

The noise of the toilet system which we could hear rooms away. One very cheeky and rude waiter,I was told off for sitting at a 6 person table it was the only place available at the time for my husband and I. I ended telling him to leave me alone. I have never been spoken to like that in a hotel before. His name was Jesus.

We thought accommodation was very good enjoyed the position of our room. The morning after we arrived I was feeling unwell and collapsed in the bathroom,my husband called reception and requested assistance. A manager named Yusel Rodriguez came and was so kind helped me from the floor and arranged for a Doctor to come to see me,also cool drink etc. I am most grateful to him. The reception staff were also very helpful.

• Suite

The staff didn’t help us with our bags, we had our son and his pram, 3 bags and a child car seat. Some staff were useless when I asked for assistance to find a baby seat at breakfast (with a child in my arms alone) she shrugged and walked away. I was left carrying a two year old and a child seat in the air between/above other guests to reach my table. Although my wife had a different/more pleasant experience on a separate day at breakfast with a very helpful man assisting her with the child seat. The other guests were young and partying until late as heard from the loud shouting/banging throughout the night.. every night. With improvements to the hospitality then this would be a reasonable location to stay. If you have a young family I do not recommend this due to the above reasons.

The rooms were of excellent proportion, separate area for our son to sleep in the cot which was beneficial.

• Suite

Really missed not having a kettle in the room. We were quite close to the main bar and the music/singing in the evening was a bit loud. Limited choice in tv channels.

Would recommend and would return. Overall impression of the hotel is good. Convenient location. Excellent breakfast which catered for everyone's needs.

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

My room was close to bar and has lots of noise in the night I could not sleep. The plate in the breakfast was not dried and I have to dry them with a tissue myself.

The breakfast was good. The bar was nice with good offers

No issues

Hotel had three pools and Sun beds on beach nearby. Clean rooms and comfortable bed. 15min walk to nearest railway station but taxi always available outside hotel.

• Suite

Would have preferred to have been located on the sunny side as it was too cold to sit on the balcony in the shade. It was shaded all day.

The beds are so comfy and the pillows soft. Great size rooms.

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

Would have likes a room overlooking pool area as the sun was always there The food could have been drained more Lots of excess oil Especially the bacon and eggs

Found microwave on last day Wish seen it earlier like food hot Friendly helpful staff Stayed there last year Def go again So handy to walk to beach and Marina My husband is unable to walk far

• Suite (1 Adult)

Being a 26 year old...and as the hotel claims to be "party" hotel... it couldn't of been anything but that.. the youngest guest must've been around 70 odd.. no dj, no parties..

• Suite

Could have done with a kettle and tea coffee etc in our room, and be able to get something to eat(sandwich or something) when come in from an evening out.

loved that we had a suite. as only two of us per suite plenty of room. breakfast choices was amazing. Pool area clean and lovely staff in the pool bar.

• Suite

Had to rent a kettle. Wish the DJ by the small pool had been on for longer.

The rooms were nice a modern. Even tv with English channels. The breakfast was amazing and the breakfast timeings were long, so could have a lie in !

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

The beds were not very comfy

the room, the food ,the staff were great the entertainment was really good it was really great overall and of course the weather

• Suite

The maids took some of my clothing by accident but was not returned. Asked twice for an iron and never got one. Reception staff frosty. Lots of mould in my bathroom.

Love the innovative design and uniqueness of the hotel. Animal sculptures where a nice touch.

• Suite with Sea View

Only one little complaint, we were on 9th floor and only one lift was in operation so very slow especially at breakfast time.

Location fabulous, just beside marina in Benalmadena. Breakfast fantastic, with lots of choice. Second visit and wont be the last. Rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean. Excellent shower and liked suncare and aftersun lotion available too.

• Suite

Nice staff and helpfull. Great pool area but quickly filled chairs. Nice suites. Great breakfast. Well situated near beach, marina and great restaurants.

• Suite with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Re:- the bathroom in 3304 - There was black mould in the grouting. Was far from impressed with the quality of food that one would expect in a 4* hotel.

Everything was extremely good except for the points listed below.

• Suite with Sea View

We was disappointed that we paid so much for our stay and extra for a sea view room when it looked as though the sea can be ‘viewed’ from every room anyway. We was placed at the back of the hotel and our balcony was constantly in the shade. Considering we paid extra we should have been put at the front with better view. Paying the extra also didn’t give us access to the roof top pool which we thought we was getting and although it’s advertised all over the site and there was no sign of a dj booth or even any music playing throughout our stay. (This was only certain days that happened to be when we wasn’t there) this should be advertised. We also paid extra to include all meals which is buffet style breakfast lunch and dinner, if you would like a drink with your meal even water you’ll get charged 5 euros for a small bottle with your meal. Overall it’s just not worth the price whatsoever! Wrong advertising and massively overpriced for what your getting. Don’t pay extra for a sea view, don’t pay extra for meals and don’t expect to let loose a little and listen to some chilled house music around the pool there was no atmosphere or entertainment whatsoever throughout the stay - including night time! We tried to speak to reception at the time of the stay and they just point blank told us no and didn’t offer anything to satisfy us whatsoever. We was also charged more at the hotel than we initially booked on booking.com - not happy with this trip atall.

The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The hotel itself is big and in a good location.

• Suite

it was so lovely to go to the beach before breakfast for a swin just across the walkway.

really enjoyed my stay in Sol House very comfortable and a fantastic location.

• Suite

The noize insulation is not good at all. You can hear everything from the other rooms. Also the toilet in the room was very noizy specially if using during the night.

The room was in the closest building to the beach exactly over the main pool. View was absolutly amazing. Breakfast is great and extremly full with so many options. Even it was liitlr bit crowdy all the staff doying great job.

• Suite (3 Adults)

There was no kettle in the room, this you had to pay for. I think this should be free.

Hotel was absolutely brilliant. No deposits needed to hire out the tv, safe or wifi. All free to use. Very very clean hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Superior Double Room with Sea View (2 adults + 2 children)

Check in, staff welcoming, its uncomplicated and staff informative. Rooms do not disappoint, this year we booked a superior double (2adults and 2 children) and on arrival it was a party room, complete with complimentary wine, sunglasses, flip flops, sweets, wifi, bathrobes and beach towels. Rooms are spotless, well maintained, cleaned daily, towels changed daily. Food is in abundance at meal times, plenty of choice at breakfast, buffet style, chefs there for your freshly made omelette of your choice, English breakfast items everyday selection of breads, cheeses, meats too. Dinner exceptional also, wide variety of dishes, salads and desserts... restaurant staff are also very attentive for drinks service and clear dishes swiftly. Entertainment choices, from morning Yoga, Spin etc or just make use of the hotels gym, there is entertainment at night with live shows that suits everyone. 80's mania, vampire diaries, Motown etc This time we were low season (late October) so entertainment was slightly different from when we had been here in peak season. The pool areas are scrubbed early every morning and thoroughly cleaned, no shortage of sunbeds, beach towel service / towel change available daily. Two main pools, smaller pool also at the playbar and an adults only pool and terrace complete with sun beds and Bali beds available too.. this does occur an additional charge, however we did receive complimentary access with our room. Beach access directly outside the hotel gate. Staff throughout were exceptionally friendly.

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

Ground floor room, so no 'proper' balcony was only thing we did not like. Enclosed 'seating area' instead, and these were all too close together

Room was spotless; breakfast excellent choices; very comfy beds

• Suite

Our room could have been a bit cleaner. I dropped something under the bed and it was all fluff it stayed like that for the holiday. The bathroom was very poor the seat wabbled about so did the shower pole when you tried adjust it .

We had lovely views of the sea and the mountains ,walking round the marina is lovely better at night.

• Suite (3 Adults)

The hotel caters for all ages. The rooms are very modern and spacious. The location is fantastic. The food was brilliant and the staff were very welcoming and helpful.

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

There is nothing i can say that i did not like about this property

Excellent position, right on the promenade, lovely restaurant where we had breakfast every day. Staff couldnt be more helpful

• Junior Suite - Ground Level (1 Adult)

I have been staying here for a number of years and so has the rest of my group from the North East of England. The whole group have been coming to this area for 20 years, we come every year although we have only been staying in the Sol House for about 8 - 10 years. Over the recent years the cost of the venue has increased dramatically and for 2018 we are seriously considering other accommodation because of this.

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

My only fault would be that the entertainment did not go on longer most nights it finished just after 10.30 we are two lively oldies who would have liked to boogie for longer i don't know wether this is because October is classed as out of season?

The hotel is in a good central location very clean and modern the food choices were excellent as were the very hard working staff the late breakfast option is great if you want a lay in the entertainment was excellent we would definitely go back to this hotel in future one of the best we have stayed in thanks to everyone.

• Suite with Marina and Sea View

Didn't get a sun lounger by the pool any day we were there and that was in Oct so it would be very busy peak season. The drinks in the hotel are very expensive!

Location was fab right beside the marina and a few steps away from the beach. Hotel is very modern, clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast

• Suite (1 Adult)

The rooms are in desperate need of attention, curtains coming off the rails, paint peeling off the ceiling in the bathroom, air conditioning could be improved.

Good property and location, good facilities available.

• Junior Suite - Ground Level (3 Adults)

I had to pay £275 on arrival , they took us to an invalid apartment , which we didn't want or need , as I had booked a junior suite , they said the upgrade would be extra .

breakfast was good

• Suite (1 Adult)

There wasn't anything i didnt like.

Good variety of food. Suitable for all tastes. Comfy beds. Safe deposit box in all rooms plus a mini drinks fridge. Air conditioning.

• Suite

it was perfect could not fault

all was perfect location close to beach staff were friendly food and entertainment every night the hotel was very close to the marina nice bars and spanish restaurants trips are available and best part only 15 mins taxi to the airport

• Suite (3 Adults)

Nothing - we can't wait to go back next year!

Fabulous friendly staff - very accommodating to all our requirements - even sorted out hire of a wheelchair at very short notice. Very clean - both bedrooms and public areas immaculate. Very good choice of quality food for buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner. Excellent location close to beach and Marina.

Look at first report

The Staff went out their way to please US with the exception of middle age lady She was arrogant, is okay , the other one made of for Her 🤗 Thank You Guys, We be back

• Junior Suite - Ground Level

The room and bathroom are more of 3 star. Junior Suit was a small room infact. Didn't even have a water boiler to have a cup of tea.

Facilities, pool, restaurants are 5star.

• Suite with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The restaurant was very crowded during the breakfast and the pool area is quite small for this big hotel. We paid for sea view but it was more a parking place view above the kitchen.

The room was modern and spacious. Good breakfast. Interesting afternoon shows.

• Suite with Marina and Sea View (3 Adults)

I loved our room but would have gone up a few floors to have better view of the sea only downside was having to leave

Room was lovely had stayed at hotel before but block 3was great evening sun and view of sea as requested we were over pool and plenty of activity air conditioning was fantastic and fridge very useful we requested a kettle and got it another plus was being able to hire beach towels