Reviews of Checkin Bungalows Atlántida 3 stars

Avenida Londres, 3, 38650 Los Cristianos, Spain

#149 of 210 hotels in Los Cristianos

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Perfect location, friendly staff and nice apartments.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

I was put a bit too far away from the reception but I am sure if i asked they would have moved me but I am not one to complain and I adapted well to the surroundings so I decided not to ask.

I love the location of the hotel cause it's only a few minutes from the beach. There is a lot of restaurants around if you don't want to cook. If you want to cook there is quite a few supermarkets around. The bus station is not far away. Ask at reception there is steps near reception which take you in a garden and it's a shortcut to get to the bus station and by the bus station there is a big supermarket and quite a few other restaurants. Cleanliness is excellent. Apartment was really clean when I arrived and maids cleaned it every day replacing towels and anything that is needed. I quite like the entertainment at the evening. In reception there is a board where it shows you all the entertainment. I will definitely be back. They are refurbishing some if the complex but they doing this really discretely so don't be put off by this. Well done to all the staff at Atlantida. Thanks.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

There is no silence, doors make noise in general everything is old, The kitchen is dark and deplorable, pitiful, the cleanliness leaves it desirable, and the same day's menu.

The room is acceptable

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Very nice chill out holiday
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Not enough red meat on the menu. Towels could be upgraded and the tea and coffee were undrinkable

The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean and spacious the walk in shower was great .Staff were very helpful and friendly .Would be happy to stay there again

relaxing and nice.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

there wasn't any sun loungers in the patio area outside our property so therefore could not sunbathe unless I went to the pool and the beds were hard.

i loved the walkin shower and the patio area the staff were very welcoming and very helpful.

When we got to hotel they give us wrong Standard room not...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment Plus (2 Adults)

When we got to hotel they give us wrong Standard room not a standard plus room we paid for and argued they were right so I rung Booking.com at great expense 47 minuets on my mobile I think they or you pay for phone call and wrong room for day they righted next day but all the stress took over hours in reception not booking again till compensated I will add your agent was brilliant Roland weller

Very clean , very friendly staff and not at all overcrowded...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Bedroom was difficult to manoeuvre, couldn’t open the wardrobe door without moving the bed

Very clean , very friendly staff and not at all overcrowded in the communal areas pool bar etc

Convenient clean lovely hotel , great family location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

so family friendly and easy going, my son loved entertainment etc, food was great and location was just off the strip, 3 pool all fab and reception staff couldn't have done more, We will def ba back next year

Lovely quiet and peaceful stay Friendly staff and spotlessly clean
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

i knew there was no english tv but found out they were all Spanish dubbed and you could turn the sub titles off It would have been nice to have a sunbed on the patio

the rooms are excellent, bathrooms are lush. The beds were so comfy 5 Minutes from the beach Lovely pool areas and chill out areas The pictures on the web site are spot on Very impressed We didn,t use the Bar/Restaurant but the were amazing The Bar looked like a Cave

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I am sure it would suit family with young children.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

I have a problem with my back. I emailed saying as little steps as possible. When I walk too far I end up in serious pain. I should have been clearer in my email I think. The place is like a maze even receptionist said they get lost. That first night I ended up in serious pain trying to find the apartment. I was put at the very end beside childrens swimming pool and playground and music. I hired a moped and this helped but I would not go there again. I was on my own and paid same price for 2 adults. I am home and still in pain as it takes day for pain to subside.

I am sure it would suit family with young children.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The general hotel is quite good.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Cleaning! Generally there was no wet cleaning. Do not have a toilet, no bathroom, no kitchen! Only the change of bed linen and towels, as well as sweeping in the middle of the room (we still left the tip). Soap and shower gel were given at the check-in and all.

The general hotel is quite good. The kitchen is normal, there was a different selection of dishes. Staff friendly.

Was suprise me that you fund in the kitchen all kateler...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

I was big disappointment of air conditioner . On website you find it that there is A/C but in reality No ! Generally was all good .

Was suprise me that you fund in the kitchen all kateler,mixer and coffee maker.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Checkin bungalows to potential visitors.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

It is in a good location, within 10 mins of the shops and beach. It has all you need in the apartments, eg cooking facilities, regular cleaning, private balcony. The restaurant provides excellent food from breakfast through to evening meals at very reasonable prices. The staff are very helpful and attentive.

Wonderful week in Los Christianos
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The counter in the bar was always sticky from wet juices and beer. Some rooms (not many) have the terrace right next to the route where people were walking around, so there is quite not much privacy on it, I guess.

Before choosing the hotel I've read in comments that the room 79 is the best one, so I asked the staff for that one and they accepted. Thank you. This room was the best indeed. The whole set of bungalows are arranged at the slope, so most of them have open view at both the sea and mountains. The room was clean. There was a big living room with TV, table and sofa and fresh fruits the first day, quite big separated bedroom, big bathroom with very comfortable shower and WIIIDEE terrace with sunshade umbrella two sunbeds and two plastic chairs. The kitchen was fully equipped as expected. The restaurant - clean dishes, good meal, lot of different food to choose - constantly refilled, ice cream for dinner, helpful smiling waiters. Clean swimming pools for fun with some space with sunbeds, separated one for swimming. Big entertainment area for playing pool, and scene for different shows being organized everyday. Beautiful garden everywhere around maintaining all the time. The receptionists were very helpful as well.

All in good place to stay and great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Could be doing with lighting front and back of apartment. Maid didn’t come till late afternoon a bit annoying if you wanted to rest in afternoon after being out all day

Really clean, spacious, any problems we had were seen to immediately, great location

Great value for money some apartments in need of updating but the outside space is great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The apartment kitchen & batroom was tired & dated but there is a lot of refurbishment taking place on the complex.

The area was ideal, the staff were friendly & helpful, the apartment balcony was fab.

Lovely clean apartment and complex with helpful friendly staff in an excellent location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The apartment didn't have an oven but did have two hob rings and a microwave.

The apartment was faultless,every where was immaculate and all the staff were very friendly, very nice to get those little things like soap and washing up liquid, excellent friendly room service. Great for families with small and older children, heated pools with life guards, tennis, squash court, gym and much more the restaurant was great value for money. The best low budget apartment we've ever stopped in.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Long walk through the complex from reception but not a big prblem

I was so surprised after reading negative reviews at how nice it was here. Staff were lovely, we were 3 meters from the pool, clean and tidy rooms

Good location, nice pools very friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Breakfast was very repetative, the rooms needed a bit of TLC. G

The location was good, pools were good not enough sunbeds. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

we sðpent 20 nigthts so it could have been more comfort.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

wifi connect, furniture, and the methood in cleaning, and the stairs on the swimming pool

location, friendly staff, how oftem we got lined on the bed and new towels.

Really enjoyed it.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The reception staff were excellent, when we asked to move apartments because of my disability they were extremely helpful and we were put in the perfect location. The refurbished apartment had an excellent shower and was very clean. It was lovely having heated swimming pools.

Basic apartment does not mean below standard. That poor left after 3 nights
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

We checked in for a 10 night stay costing €1110 for a Standard one bedroomed apartment. When we arrived we were allocated room 138, the general appearance of the room was very dirty, the bathroom was in desperate need of updating as the metal bath was disintegrating- rust from the side of the bath was dropping to the floor and the inside of the bath had rusty patches. The shower was not good. The cleanliness of this room was appalling. Washing machine in bathroom had a rusty door as was the fridge door. Sofa also very dirty. This apartment had ingrained dirt which was not touched. We asked Andre - Reception staff if we could move room’s he responded in a aggressive manner and shouted“what is wrong with it” I explained the room was not worth €110 a night, and listed the problems, I asked him to come and view the room - he declined. The next day we moved to another room, Room 151. There was a smell, but the bathroom seemed slightly better, The smell became overpowering and the maid informed me it was coming from the toilet. The smell was over powering and of sewerage. There was also cockroaches in the bedroom, and yes I understand Tenerife is a hot country and it has cockroaches but this was not the height of summer (January) and the weather was very cool. The cleanliness of the second apartment was much the same with ingrained dirt the same as the first, once again we asked if they had a better room and were told to come back 2 days later, we offered to pay to upgrade room but were told they were fully booked. We decided to check out, for us that was 3 nights too long in very very poor conditions and were not prepared to let this spoil our holiday, we felt we had no option but to leave.... Standard room should mean clean and basic. Not filthy, run down and substandard. Please do not waste your money on this place,, PLEASE SEE PHOTOGRAPH’S

Staff good , apartments crap
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Apartments need updating very poor, furniture all paint work , tiles chipped rust on washing machine and bath, paint off doors units , not good

Staff were helpful and happy

A lovely relaxing weekend in the sun and close to beach and facilities.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

We didn't eat in the restaurant as we ate out. The piano bar was very friendly.

It's a very large complex but easy to get around and also quite peaceful.

Our bungalow was right at the back of the complex and as we...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Our bungalow was right at the back of the complex and as we are almost 70 years of age was not easy to access, steps were difficult especially with cases or shopping. We had breakfast a couple of times and I went to book the offer for 3 breakfasts I was told I must take them consecutively and not when I wished (I thought this was rather a bad rule as I wanted to choose when I had the 3 breakfasts, I therefore didn't book them. We paid 880 euros for two people for only 8 days and I think that was very very overly priced. I will certainly not be booking at Check In Bungalows again.

The location was great, the bar tender was great, the rooms should be great once renovated!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The room was extremely run down and the pool wasn’t very nice. It was kinda clean, very basic and there was a renovation of some rooms going on which meant it was loud and dirty. It was just a bit of a pain.

The location was fantastic, it was close to the beach and in the part of Los Cristanios we wanted to be. The bar tender that worked in the evening was lovely and very chatty, we often stopped by for a drink because he was chatty and made some fab cocktails!

Overall enjoyable and comfortable stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Some minor things missing such as a clothes horse to dry clothes, a toilet roll holder (toilet roll left on the counter beside sink too far from toilet). Double mattress needs replacing, springs hurt, turned over mattress and the dust was unbelievable. TV only has 2 English stations with repetitive story/news. Some noise by the pool while renovations going on.

Two separate rooms. Cleaning and towel changes nearly every day.

Overall our stay was good.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Did feel the room was in need of an upgrade in decor, the lighting in the rooms was poor, the sofa was needing a clean or covers replaced. We were a family of five felt a shortage of glasses, plates and space.

Having a choice of three pools, two bars with the piano bar staying open until 1am. Location was great only 10 mins to supermarket and beach.

Such a please

Rooms cleaned 5 out of 7 to a high standard Free WiFi good speed

The receptionist was very friendly, I was made to feel like I was one off the family when we where being checked in

Dump !!!!! I await your response .
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

On arrival at this accomadation I was given keys to a room that was at the furthest point away from reception up stairs & ramps etc my first initial reaction was sheer shock at the state of this it was dark dingy and absolutely filthy nothing like the photograph,s that you are currently showing on your web site .I didn’t pay 5 star prices so I don’t expect 5 Star accomadation what I do expect is a clean bright airy room clearly not the case here.I immediately went to reception to show photos that you are using on your website absolutely not the accomadation I was put into I requested a move ASAP this was only possible the next again day 11/01/2018 . I was then put into a room that had currently had renovations done and I was happy to stay there for the further 6 nights ,it really is just the worse place I could have stayed and I have stayed in many resorts. When I was at reception an older lady of about 60 was also complaining about the state of her apartment and asked if she could have a parasol for her balcony only to be told you only paid a standard room that is not included in the price !!!! again I was shocked at this surely given the scare of skin cancer this should be a must in every hotel or apartment veranda or balcony she asked if she could have assistance to help her carry her luggage to her room to be told no not possible I’m only on the desk myself !!!!!!! The overall accomadation is a complete joke and it’s not somewhere I would recommend to a family member or friend. I would advise you to also show the rooms on your website that are still waiting renovations you are currently showing the wrong information this misleading people to book ..

I only liked this accomadation after complaining about the room I was first put into it was dark dingy & dirty i have taken photos of the first room as it was my intention to get in touch with you on my arrival home .

Pleasant and wasn’t reliable on accommodation for happiness
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Staff where very rude on arrival .. sometimes ok .. again I wouldn’t expect much from the star rating but manners don’t go amiss There was nobody to help carry the luggage and it’s a struggle with all the hills We also had something stolen and then returned mmmmm It needs a huge update this place very very much indeed x

I guess you can’t expect to much from a low star accommodation saying that we payed over the odds for what it was ... I have lived in Tenerife many years and I love the location right next to the beach and Los Cristianos is always lovely x

Terrible accommodation but really enjoyed the holiday, £850 for the week was far to much for this pl
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Cleanliness rooms n balcony’s cleaned daily, whole place needs refurbished, my friends apartment smelt worse than ours.

Place was stinking of old cigarette smoke, room cleaned twice in a week no soap, shower dispenser did not work, drain in the toilet exposed only one key, 5 minute walk to the apartment up stairs and wet sloppy slopes.

Disappointing in most aspects apart from location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The complex was run down in most areas including the rooms Towels were left on loungers by pool from about 7.30 and only about 12 loungers at small pool near us etc etc

A great place to chill out and relax when you have been out and about.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The receptionists were extremely obliging, nothing was too much trouble. All staff members were approachable and engaging. The apartment itself was spacious, very clean and comfortable. A great place to relax

Relaxng. No hassle. Quiet.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

No overhead lights so every dark in the rooms. One bedside light did not work and the night light flickered all night. You could not read or do makeup in the late afternoon/evening.

Location to beachfront. Quiet.

View fro the balcony
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Rooms was far away from the reception. You had to walk about 200m and step up from stayrs several times to reach to your room. It was impissible to reach with baby stroller.

View fro the balcony

awful
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The accommodation was sub standard probably the worst I've ever said in, dirty badly maintained noisey due to building work, most uncomfortable beds and sun loungers pool area awful, when booking stated kids club and nightly entertainment that was an absolute joke. Hideous place loads of people complaining when we were there we asked to be moved from first apartment it was that was that bad never again

Location is very good - ocean, supermarkets, all you need is...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

This bungalow complex is somewhat outdated - renovation is required. It smells not good in some rooms (the strong pong of sewage from WC). The rooms are tacky. Nevertheless I saw some bungalows were renovating. I hope that by the next season they will completely do over and "Atlántida" will be categorized as a "modern".

Location is very good - ocean, supermarkets, all you need is in proximity. The nearest beach Los Cristianos is 10 min walking max. La Vista (which we preferred) is in 25 min of nice walking along the ocean. Staff is very amiable and helpful. English, Russian, Spanish languages. I did not try French but I would not rule out this option too. Family friendly - swim pools, playgrounds for kids, mini golf. Staff is also very nice with children. No problems with WiFi - gratis and of quite good quality. Wash-machine, kitchen staff (utensil, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, toaster, cooking panel). Shower gel is provided as well as all towels and also separate ones for swim pool or beach. Gratis buses to Siam park and to Siam shopping mall - bus stop is 5 min. We will be back!

our stay was great from start to finish and if they had English channels I would go back every year
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The only thing I could say was I would have liked a couple of English channels on TV

The staff were so nice and pleasant especially Davinia and Gemma who were lovely

Very disappointing.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment ( 2 Adults + 1 child)

The inclusive breakfast was poor, hot food overcooked, unripe, stale fresh fruit, dreary dining area For self catering, there were no wine glasses, chopping board, cooks knife 1 small frying pan 1 small saucepan.

The view from the balcony and the sunshine

Quite good hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Lots of cockroaches in the rooms.very bad cleaning. Cleaners was brooming the cockroaches under the bad or pretended that they can't see them and avoided them. Shocking! Food was disgusting so we had to eat outside everyday... also everyday the builders do the refurbisment in some of the rooms which was annoing .forget about the peace on your holiday. the rest was in quite good quality. For this price should be better conditions.

Short break
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Ground floor rooms felt a bit like being in a goldfish bowl . ... we were in a room en route to/from the restaurant and bar ... if curtain open then you could see right into the lounge and bedroom

Great central location ... very friendly and helpful staff.

Never again the worst experience of my life do not believe the photos in the website
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment Plus (2 Adults)

Dirty dilapidated room, dirty pools, electrics need sorting, cockroaches a plenty if you need a pet. Broken furnishings, it's butlins and Blackpool in a sunny climate. Felt dirtier after exiting the shower than before I got in! If I could have moved My flight I would have already gone home. 4* prices for 1* accommodation. Peeling paint, peeling laminate, wobbly table, missing chairs, filthy balcony furniture, floors turn your feet black, microwave has to be plugged upside down and twisted across a rickety platform to get to a plug, kettle can only be plugged in on top of the hob top! Fridge and washer great addition but rusty as hell, beds have huge dips in mattresses, no drawers in bedroom, one smelly wardrobe with peeling paint and a giant hole where there used to be something! Bottom missing out of the cupboard in kitchenette and no side on the lower cupboard. Sofa bed was not fit for a dog to sleep on. It has been a week rom hell and felt like we are camping in some awful damp chalet. There are far better 3* accommodations than this round here avoid at all costs. And this... was the forth room and supposedly superior with its air con ... that was the only good thing.. and even though paid extra for that had to give a €50 cash deposit just to get it switched on!

Nothing it was the worst place I have ever stayed

Staff were very accommodating at changing our initial room due to no air conditioning
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Poor selection of food and would have expected at least free water with evening meal. Also, disappointing that we had to pay extra for air conditioning / our first allocated room was unbearable with the heat.

Table tennis and mini golf

love tenerife,but not checkin bungalows atlantida,it spoilt our holiday it was horrid!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Staying at Checkin Bungalows Atlantida,the staff not very welcoming,the whole place in need of updating,our apartment was shabby and in need of updating,the bed linen and towels worn out and had holes in,all in all not value for money!!and no air-conditioning, really in that heat !!if you wanted it you would of had to pay another 100 euros then they would order you a mobile unit to plonk in the apartment ,lovely, not!!

Tenerife it's self,this is our 10th visit but our first and last at checkin bungalows atlantida!

A stretched 3 star hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Air-conditioning for an extra fee of 50 euro, fan for an extra fee of 25 each! Towels were not changed after 3 days of use. Hotel in general should be maintained much more.

Breakfast was really surprising, great selection of food and quite good. Front desk helpful.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Most of the reception staff not very helpful neither...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Most of the reception staff not very helpful neither friendly. Wifi did not work properly and disconnected almost everyday, needing to ask for password. Foul smell from the toilet, that was not fixed after complaining. Sink was blocked, but this was fixed. We were a couple and the beds were at different high. My husband's sun glasses were stolen in the swimming pool when we were just 5 people in the area, in a period of 30 minutes when we were inside the swimmingpool.

The beds were comfy and site was kept very clean
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Asked for a low level appartment but still had to walk up several sets of steps or ramps to appartment, no air con and noise from laudry trolly's going past appartment.

The beds were comfy and site was kept very clean

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

seeing cleaners every day
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The distance from reception to our room was ridiculous, especially with your luggage. An other entrance off the main road in the middle would make this a lot more easier

seeing cleaners every day

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The interior was a little tired but we didn't mind it as much as we didn't pay that much money.

The location is great and you get a fantastic room for the low amount you pay. Not complaining much to be honest because we wanted something cheap and close to the beach and this delivered!

Will be back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

There are 3 pools throught 2 are heated and the 3rd is nice and cool for when its too warm the staff were all helpfull and polite food was amazing and great value for money.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Terrible apartment
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Terrible two single beds instead of one double as requested . Water was cut off for a long time upon arrival . Bath tubs was dirty with rusty cracks . Apartment too far from main entrance and too bare . TV was only in Spanish with no English channels .

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Drains smelled awful in bathroom.

As above

Drains smelled awful in bathroom. Vanity unit bathroom holding sinks up warped. Overpriced and over rated! None of requests noted, double bed base with single mattresses on top, one with dip! Stayed 4 days, room serviced once!

If you're looking for a really nice apartment then this is not the place to go.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults + 2 Children)

Very basic apartment. Bed settee was old and dirty. Impossible to self cater for 4 people efficiently as cooking facilities and utensils limited. No kettle and no toaster. I had to wait 3 days before I could have a hairdryer as there weren't enough to go around for everyone at the hotel. I see this as a basic requirement this modern age.

Close proximity to beach and having a washing machine a real bonus. Any problems were resolved immediately and staff were polite and helpful. The beds are really comfortable.

Not worth the money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The property was very dated. Furnishing were old and not in very good condition. Looked more like a place for fraternity boys to go on spring break from college. The room did not appear to have been cleaned well prior to my arrival. Spider webs in open areas, dry toothpaste in the bathroom sink from previous person, very thin towels with stains on them, the internet was out more than it was working and the lighting was terrible - could hardly see unless curtains were opened. I could not walk around the room unless I had on shoes or my feet would be filthy from the floors. I came back one afternoon and my room was wide open - left open by the housekeeper. Unsure for how long and thankfully nothing was missing. One day the entire power was out - being worked on.

Location was good. Easy to get to the beach, lots of restaurants, bars, and shops.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

It had everything we needed in terms of kitchen ware
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The cupboard in the main bathroom stunk of garlic. The bathroom smelled very bad with a strong smell of chlorine every time the toilet was (very loudly) flushed. The cleaning staff didn't understand the 'do not disturb sign'!!!

It had everything we needed in terms of kitchen ware

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Have had much better apts for much less money, Avoid..
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room was awful that's being kind. Very tired . Bathroom dirty Very poorly maintained.. the kitchen was shabby and very poorly equipped self catering not posible. Apt No 11 is probably the worst of 198 surrounded by an 8ft high concrete wall topped with a 6 ft untidy fence (dungeon) Costly extras. ie Wifi and Air con

the overall complex is ok

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

the apartment was basic but good value. place is in need of refurbishment. location great.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

the receptionist did not tell us at the beginning of our stay about the air conditioner remote (50 euros deposit), we discovered this on our last night. tenerife was hint by a heatwave from african.

we were located by the 3rd pool which has few visitors so it felt like our own pool. pool does need refurbishing.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Ideal environment for recouperation.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Lack of information regarding air conditioning. Was advised that air conditioning was centrally controlled. On further requests regarding air conditioning, learned that an additional fee of €50.00 was required for the service of air conditioning. Disappointing that free wifi was not available. Lack of plug sockets in the kitchen.

Frequency apartment was cleaned was excellent. Receiving clean towels daily was greatly appreciated. Prompt attention to requests for kitchen utilities to be replaced if unsafe and for item such as tin opener to be provided. Found all staff very pleasant, polite and helpful. Welcome bowel of fruit and bottled water very nice gesture.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Good value great location lovely staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

They lie about the wifi say to EVERYONE pay today its fee tomorrow and never is 😂 No iron no hair dryer they ask for deposit and the oil is definitely not 26 degrees as stated however it was still lovely and value for money

I love location and friendliness ... staff were nice accommodation was clean and cosy . Again the staff are lovely, the buffet was very nice and is clean so always s good thing , cute barman also 😎😂

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Tired....but enjoyable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Stayed here 28yrs ago and not much has changed. In need of updating now. Interior lighting very poor. Sunbeds on the terrace would be good.

Apartment position. Easy access to restaurants, not too hilly there, pleasant walking.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

We had half board, and the strange thing was that for late lunch you have to pay for the coffee, juice and even water (1.5E). But you get these for breakfast for free. WiFi was not free :(

Really large rooms with the dining area, really comfy beds (the mattress was really good, nothing cheap like you get in the hostels). Rooms are really clean, including the plates, cups and cutlery, we even got the coffee filters/bags.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Good location within a few minutes of the beach and busy...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Needs a bit of TLC, especially the bathroom which was outdated and in need if a renovate.

Good location within a few minutes of the beach and busy promenade, but quiet.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Don't go there!!!
    • Superior Apartment (2 Adults)

The number of stairs and steep slopes we had to climb to get to our apartment and to and from the restaurant. The food was not worth the effort.

The view

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Very comfortable bed and extremely polite and helpful staff,...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Never ate on site and only visited the bar area a couple of times, staff were very nice but entertainment was not up to much and the children's activities went on far too late, still going at 9.30.

Very comfortable bed and extremely polite and helpful staff, we had a couple of minor problems that were immediately dealt with and put right.

Winter week at Atalantida
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Could be noisy at night from outside complex. Our room was next to street.

It was in a good position to shops etc. and the beach. Room cleaned every day, and towels available if needed. Sheets changed every few days. Hiring a car at complex is hassle free and good value. And on a personal note, close to good fishing

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Needs TLC but overall a good place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Property could do with some updating. There was no washing machine, no chest of drawers and the outside of the fridge was rusty (though the inside was clean). I had to move the bed to open the wardrobe door!

Great location and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Standard of the room was awful and nothing like the website
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment ( 2 Adults + 1 child)

I booked a superior room which I found was very poor and was definitely not reflected in the images on the booking.com website, the bathroom was particularly bad so was the sofa bed that I spent 4 very uncortable nights sleep on.

With the exception of the staff at reception the other staff around the complex were good

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

The location of our apartment was good just by the pool and...

We obviously did not go in school holidays or peak season but for the amount of apartments there are the sun beds round the pool are a bit lacking but it might be different peak season.

The location of our apartment was good just by the pool and near the bar. We went self catering the rooms had a hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee making machine, basic but good. Very clean. Staff friendly and helpful. All over very good. We booked it last minute and was very impressed. Location was good for restaurants, supermarkets and bars. Los Cristionos only taxi ride away about 5 euros.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Excellent location for resort but tired bathroom and living room fittings .
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment ( 2 Adults + 1 child)

Distance from reception to apartment approx 150 metres and 50 steps , no back entrance to complex where the nearest supermarket is located, bathroom old and toilet badly stained . No instructions for phone ,micro wave or Tv translation service. Poor reception serve on arrival no map or bus service info, provided after 2 weeks. Sun brolly not suitable fixing , Safe extra , 3 euro per day , no free wifi anywhere in complex all at added charge. Shower good pressure but changed temperature often during shower. Worst aspect is the train trolleys of cleaners and in particular linen due for cleaning going to laundry , small wheels over ribbed tiling sounds like nearby train , usually between 7 and 8pm, change the wheels to large rubber and save us all a headache.

Terrace size ,sea view and south facing excellent, room 162, welcome pack ,fruit, water , milk , Bottle cava, excellent,room cleaning excellent, very hot water always , generally quiet at north end of complex, rectified broken kettle within 15 mins, supplied added knife . Pool towels provided were good quality.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Did not meet our expectation, poor value for money from what we normally experience in Tenerife
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Very poor facilities in the apartment, not designed for self catering. Kitchen appliances very poor quality, Insufficient, only two extremely large saucepans for cooking, no bowls for microwave, no wine glasses, no egg cups. Very limited selection of cutlery and untensiles, teaspoons odd shapes and sizes. Note for those guests wanting to use the television it was only available in Spanish and Italian.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Mixed reviews of Atlantida
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Plumbing in need of replacement. No comfortable seats in apartment. Mattresses life-expired. Only Spanish TV channels. Allow Germans to reserve best sun spots with towels.

Spacious apartment. Good restaurant and bar. Very clean. Good kitchen. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Good location, wouldn't return
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults + 2 Children)

Room old and out dated, very bad smell coming from the washroom daily, probably from a leaking pipe in the washroom that was constant. Couch was stained, poor lighting in bedrooms

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Helpful staff an good security
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

A long walk to apartment from main entrance and didn't like the tennis court outside the apartment

Good facilities nice location and with in walking distance of beech

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

dont go there
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

we booked a two bedroom appartment for three adults and one child when we got there told we had to pay extra appartment was terrible everything about the place was terrible

dont stay here very dirty not very friendly

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Good but could do better in some areas.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Only 1 key card per room between 3 of us - said can leave key at reception. 1 person comes back before the other 2, gets card, then other 2 can't get past door leading to walkway to apartments unless someone is coming out. Toilet door handle came off, reported it but it wasn't fixed in the 2 weeks we were there Toilet seat moved when sat on Springs from mattress sticking into back so went to turn over mattress. Horrible looking stain on mattress! Room 70 People putting out towels on loungers before 8am and then not using them preventing anyone else getting a chance. Reported - nothing done. Lifeguard should remove such towels. TV had minimum English stations - seems geared more to other languages No free WIFI - not even in communal area.

Frequent towel and sheet changes. Heated pool Good location - only slight incline Reasonably close to supermarket, restaurants, entertainment, local buses, and beach was about 15 mins walk for normal fit person. 30 mins for elderly to main beach area.