Reviews of HCC Taber 3 stars

Aragón, 256, Eixample, 08007 Barcelona, Spain

#293 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

Upsetting as I was unable to sleep wondering whether my baby would fall out of the cot
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

When I booked I requested a cot for my now 11 month old baby and the cot was falling apart and not apt for a baby. The side that moves up and down was broken so any 11 month old who stands up in the cot could really hurt themselves. The staff couldn´t help as the only other cot was being used so we had to find a way to make the cot safe by putting our suitcase under the side that moves along with other big cushions. Such a hotel paying €155 a night should have a decent usable cot

Room was clean and beds comfortable - a pretty standard and predictable hotel in a positive way

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

• Double or Twin Room

Excellent location, near by metro station and a lot of cultural objectives. Gaudi's Casa Batllo is at 50 m. Catalunya Square is at 750 m and the University at 700 m. Many good taverns and restaurants around.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great location, good district, clean and friendly, Recommended.
    • Double or Twin Room

1. There is a smell in the room, when you enter. it comes from walls, Apparently, it is a smoking room. Aircon or open balcony door solves the problem. 2. Because of the wrong slope of shower ground, the water flows right to the floor. Two service men did not solve the problem, so we had to put a barrier made of chewing gum to prevent water leakage However, the cleaning ladies were removing it the next morning so we had to repeat it)) 3. There are no any hooks or shelves in the shower area to put the shampoos etc.

Location is great: 8-10 min from Pl. Catalunya, 2 min from P. de Gracia, one of the main metro stations, also a train station on the way back from Montserrrat. Casa Baglio is 3 min Very clean, the breakfasts are way overpriced, but there is a small caffee next door where you can have a cup of coffee + croussant for 2 EUR or so. Our room 805 had a nice balcony. Staff is friendly and responsive, however they could solve the problem in the shower (see below).

Great locations with Casa Bastillo just around the corner.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Accommodation rather basic. Bathroom small and aged with shower over the bath. Which was rather slippery and we almost slipped while climbing over to shower.

Great locations with Casa Bastillo just around the corner. Great eatery options in close proximity & awesome shopping options within walking distances.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

An excellent experience: good location (2 min from Casa...
    • Double or Twin Room

An excellent experience: good location (2 min from Casa Batllo) very friendly and well mannered staff, very clean rooms and comfy beds. I was very pleased with having a big balcony with a street view where i could relax. Highly recommend this hotel

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Nice and friendly check in and check out, clean facilities,...
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Wi-fi didn’t work well in the room. Too thin and long pillows, no hair conditioner, only two shower gels and two shampoos for three people

Nice and friendly check in and check out, clean facilities, spaсious room, overall good stay

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Excellent location. Helpful and friendly staff.

I don't always book the breakfast, as the selection is too biased towards continental for me. But I did end up eating there 4 mornings out of 7. I'm in Spain after all, so can't expect a full English!

This is my favorite place to stay when in Barcelona on own or with friends. The location is the main reason, but the staff are also very pleasant. Everything you require is within easy access.

Loved the architecture in Barcelona but generally found it to be hot and dusty.

The hotel was very noisy. Slamming doors constantly and being situated next to a stairwell didn't help. Also people were talking in the corridors loudly at night. Second to last day I got robbed in a church of all places. Really put a dampener on my holiday. I'm just glad it was only cash and not my whole wallet that was taken.

Previous feedback left gave me a kettle and tea, etc so I could enjoy a cuppa as soon as I got back after a day walking everywhere.

Clean and secure. Great staff members at reception who will help you.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Staff are really friendly and very helpful. They helped us with general information on tours, transport, tourist sites and recommended places that they eat at.

Simple but clever hotel, super comfortable, everything was all right.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was one little thung i did not like. It was the shower, and the bathroom without a sink. While we had a shower plenty of the water just went out from the shower tube on to the floor, and we had to use the wet bathroom until the next room clean. Not a big problem, just a little unpleasant thing.

Perfect hotel room, and good services. Yo have everything what you need in the room, and the bed is big enaugh and extremly comfortable. The staff is super kind and helpful from every aspect. The breakfast is rather good, you can choose from a lot of food. It is also really good that you can have breakfast between 7-11, lot of time. Perfect hotel mostly for couples of a group of friends:)

Would certainly consider staying at this hotel on a return visit to Barcelona.

Would have preferred an electronic safe in the room rather than the key variety. There was no charge for the key but it was a nuisance having to carry it around.

Staff pleasant and helpful. Wifi worked well and the room was comfortable and well-appointed. Good shower! Breakfast times extensive (from 07:00 to 11:00!) and plenty of variety to suit all tastes. Excellently situated in the centre of Barcelona.

Veera
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Staff didn't welcome us when we came to Bcn. Also our keycards didn't work so we had to ask guard to open our door every evening. Also hygiene stuff should be given/changed for three person more than once, so we had used them after first day. This is for reminder other people to take your own shampoo etc with you. It was also weird we couldn't pay our hotel payment in three peaces like we had three persons to pay hotel payment, usually has worked in other hotels.

Room was clean and nice modern style. No noices from streets even it is next to c. Arago. Staff always helped us when we needed to ask something!

The staff were lovely and the hotel is in a good location...

I liked everything. The hair dryer needs upgrading as it’s from the 70s and gets too hot to hold for longer than 5 minutes.

The staff were lovely and the hotel is in a good location about a 10-15 walk to Plaça Catalunya.

nice stay in the heart of Barcelona

not that much choice for breakfast

location is ideal, in the center of BCN, at a nodal point of public transportation, with many shops/restaurants around.

Great hotel in the center of Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

Room could've been bigger but excellent bathroom, everything has to be payed upfront and not at check-out.

Excellent location, everything is very near. Great restaurants and stores a corner away.

Great location, nice and clean rooms -- just a bit expensive

Great location, close to the subway and walkable distance from various attractions. Worth checking out "Rambla de Catalunya" (just around the corner), very nice boulevard with bars to chill

A brilliant stay in one of my favourite cities.
    • Double or Twin Room

Really enjoyed the hotel. Fifth row in a year we have stayed there. The location is perfect near to Las Ramblas and all the other highlights of Barcelona. Staff also very friendly. Will be back next year to take in a game in the Nou Camp.

Reception is far from entrance, the entrance isn't on...
    • Double or Twin Room

Reception is far from entrance, the entrance isn't on the main street, felt afraid to get back at night. there is no guard at the entrance, everyone can go in

Location excellent. Hotel basic but clean and comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

Road noise from busy street. No atmosphere in hotel. Very basic facilities. Breakfast was not extensive but had tinned fruit and juice. Variety of meats and cheese and good pastries. Cooked breakfast was poor.

Friendly staff. Clean rooms and comfortable bed

Comfortable stay. Would stay again!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

Request at reception for replacement tea bags, coffee and sugar sachets. House keeping sent us 2x cups of coffee, 2x cups of tea and 2x sugar sachets. Then charged us EUR 9.60 for them. Refund refused. 1/2 bravo withdrawn. Bar service very erratic, seem to double as room service. Not good if you would like a nightcap.

Very spacious and clean room. Very comfortable beds, just as you need after a long day 'touring'!! When an in room tea/coffee making service was requested it was supplied the next day, bravo! Perfect location for the official 'bus tours' which I would highly recommend.

Great stay overall, loved the location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Generally had good impressions of the staff except one. Well she was friendly on other days I have to say, just kind of unhelpful. We wanted to take the train to Girona, had asked her for some help to book train tickets as we were quite confused. She told us it's a policy that she could not book tickets for us which we totally understand. But we just needed info and wanted to double check if there were trains from Passeig de Gracia- I read that there were, but we could only find tickets from Sants. The least she could do was to help us to check (I'm sure you had a computer there for a reason) but all she replied was "I'm sure there could be". Most unhelpful answer. Turns out we could go from Passeig de Gracia, but due to the holiday weekend(Good Friday), tickets for that train were sold out. Other minor issues- No kettle in the room to boil water, track of ants found in the toilet, but otherwise really clean and comfortable overall.

Location was excellent! Near the metro/renfe train station, a whole stretch of food and more around the neighbourhood, shopping, attractions and accessibility to attractions that are not near (bus to Park Guell! Highly recommend taking the bus there instead of metro and then having to walk upslope). Clean and big room although there were ants. Great wifi. Friendly staff.

Very friendly and helpful staff and excellent service at a fine hotel in the center of the city.
    • Double or Twin Room

My only slight disappointment was no fresh squeezed orange juice at the breakfast buffet (which otherwise was just fine). Also, the bathtub was rather small, not really suitable for taking a relaxing bath. The view from my window was, well, rather urban, but that is not so important to me.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent service. The room was fine, the bed was excellent. Internet was free and fast. The location is excellent, in the center of the city. A fine hotel that I will certainly visit again on future trips to Barcelona.

Good position but room not so clean
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was not so clean. The second day we found some hairs and dust on the floor, there were also a long black hair in the tooth brush glass in the bathroom. Btw towels and sheets were clean.

The position is perfect. Near Casa Batllò and not far from metro station.

Lovely clean & pleasant hotel

Hair dryer was outdated. Room faces other property where we can see each other quite close by. The noise of other guests getting in & out of the door wheeling suitcase woke me up.

Bed was firm & comfy. Room was clean. Staff was very friendly, pleasant & helpful.

The beds were comfy!
    • Double or Twin Room

No tea & coffee facilities in the room. The mini bar was very overpriced, if it was a bit more than what you expect to pay, we would have used it, but it was ridiculously overpriced.

The beds were comfy! Shower was lovely!!

Excellent staff and location but the package as a whole needs work.

My main issue was the noise from outside the bedroom window. It seemed like all the plumbing and air conditioning for the hotel was situated there and it was ever so noisy. For that price, breakfast should be included.

The staff were excellent. friendly and approachable.

Comfortable clean good location

No comment

Very good accommodation. Handy to lots of things and walking distance to las Rambles. Room small but adequate. I did not eat in hotel so cannot comment on restaurant.

We had a great time in Barcelona and HCC Taber was an excellent choice to stay at.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Well, the only thing we didn't like was the fact that we couldn't take any little food items, snacks or water with us after finishing breakfast. I guess it makes sense, however, in the USA, hotels are more generous and would not mind their guests taking a few snacks with them. As I said earlier, we respected the rules of the hotel and it was not a big deal.

Buffet style breakfast was great - good quality and broad variety of foods, fruits and drinks. Our room was clean, air conditioner worked well and the beds were comfortable. Our room did not have a nice view but it was okay since we didn't spend a lot of time in our room. Overall, we had a great experience at HCC Taber. I would recommend this place to other tourists.

Breakfast was 18 euros so I never ate at the hotel.

Barcelona is an expensive city. My hotel room was quite similar to the one I had in Seville for a third of the cost. Of course the Barcelona hotel may have had other amenities lacking in Seville but I only use a hotel for sleeping.

Breakfast was 18 euros so I never ate at the hotel. I just wanted coffee and a croissant. The first room I booked through Booking. com was a virtual closet without space even for my suitcase. For 10-12 euros more the staff moved me into a double, and it had plenty of space. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Wi-Fi was excellent. Staff was very helpful and friendly in assisting me and giving me directions.

I'm very grateful for my stay at HCC Taber. I would recommend it to a traveller to Barcelona.

Can't think of anything.

The staff were courteous and helpful, with all my many questions and requests. Lively ambience on street outside the hotel, yet my room was quiet and peaceful. Short walking distance to many tapas bars.

Steps from Cataluna Esplanade
    • Double or Twin Room

Nicely located with small esplanade steps away with good restaurants and tapas. Halfway between train station, where we departed next morning, and la sagrada familia. We arrived several hours before check-in time and were able to get into our room immediately.

Good housekeeping, friendly housekeeper, location, aircon
    • Double or Twin Room

Small room and tiny bathroom for the price compared to elsewhere ive stayed in Barcelona, felt abit tired. Minibar prices shocking.

Good housekeeping, friendly housekeeper, location, aircon

Location is great and staff were pleasant.

The sound of the room air conditioner was strange. The wardrobe door needed fixing

Location is great and staff were pleasant.Daily cleaning service was great

Never again
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor air con, bed like a brick, had us wait.in reception 3 hours to check in! see through curtain which light shines through making it even.more impossible to sleep. 100% would not recommend

Only the locations

Pleasant Hotel in Central Location
    • Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning in the hotel room has only 3 settings of which even the softest setting was way too cold and this made sleeping at night difficult. Also, other guests were not very caring and the doors would slam closed at all times when they arrived which was quite irritating.

The hotel is in a great location and quite central and within walking distance to all the main sights in the city. The staff are very helpful and professional and speak good, clear English and are easy to understand. Our room had all that we required and it was overall a pleasant experience.

Very comfortable hotel, great location for tourist...
    • Double or Twin Room

The steps going down from street level to the reception area were very inconvenient with luggage. After struggling with our luggage they showed us a side door to avoid the steps

Very comfortable hotel, great location for tourist attractions and metro nearby

Perfect location to visit Barcelona
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Staff on reception- confused in our arrival and not so "open to help" when asked...

The room was very good! And the location also perfect, 2 minutes walk to Casa Batlló and 10 minutes to La Pedrera. Also 1 minute to Rambla Castellana, with a large offer of restaurants; and to Paseo Garcia, perfect if you want to do shopping. Additionally, with with a quickly access to city tours, Metris, bus, ...

Lovely stay in Beautiful Barcelona
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

We had elevator issues daily - they were in the process of fixing them. Also, my room didn't have a window to look out of - a bit odd, but perhaps typical in Barcelona! I had a small, translucent glass door that opened out to a tiny balcony that looked at another building. I had to look straight up to see the sky to be sure it was another beautiful, sunny day. It would have been nice to have complimentary bottled water or a cold/hot water dispenser in the lobby for guests to use.

The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times. The hotel is spotless! It is in a great location - a 3-minute walk to the metro in one direction and a 3-minute walk to many outdoor cafes in the other directions. The rooms were efficient (small) but I was only there to sleep! The convenient buffet breakfast had many fresh items to choose from but seemed a bit overpriced. I only ate there once out of my 5-day stay.

Great location, quiet rooms at back of hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom is designed only for tall people, my partner couldn't reach the shower (as height not adjustable) and the towels were left on high rack at foot of bath, which she couldn't reach without climbing on the bath.

Location was great, away from the main noise, we had a room at back of hotel so quieter, but no view. Beds were comfy, we didn't have breakfast as was a bit pricey, cheaper cafes a few doors away. Staff friendly. Happily stay there again.

Highly recommended

We booked 2 rooms, one single and one double, they upgraded the single room withoud asking them, we requested to have the room in the highest floors and they put us in the 6th floor, they have a fast internet connexion. The location is wonderful. Everything was perfect.

Great location, great staff, great stay.

Bed was uncomfortable.

Great location, close to attractions and public transport. Very friendly staff that catered to our needs. Overall great place to stay.

Enjoyed my stay at HCC Taber.

I didn't like that the floors weren't cleaned. I walked around the room in socks and they were very dirty.

I enjoyed my time at HCC Taber. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned daily. I needed an iron and I was provided with one for the whole week. I was also placed in a room with a shower first which I didn't like, they kindly agreed to change the room for one with a bath. The location of the hotel is great! It is only a 2 minute walk to Casa Batllo and metro station Passeig de Gracia. Breakfast was good too.

Very good location - 300m from metro station and 10 min...
    • Double or Twin Room

I received a room without natural light (it was a small window between the walls) and for sure I would not pay again 450 eur for 3 nights in these conditions. For That kind of rooms should be specifically mentioned this big disadvantage in the moment of reservation. Also, very noisy all night if you keep te window open due to some techinal machines from the ground floor.

Very good location - 300m from metro station and 10 min walking to Placa de Catalunya. Very kind personal at the reception, room was clean, big and bed comfortable.

The breakfast was wholesome and with some fresh fruits and...

Single Room towards the back is too small and lacks ventilation

The breakfast was wholesome and with some fresh fruits and variety of other things like Eggs, Omelette, Hash potatoes and Toasts apart from the usual.

Gaudi Convenient Location

The only negative issue about the room was the size of the shower enclosure which is smaller than European standards. I have a normal BMI but could see someone that was large or overweight having issues getting into and moving around inside of the enclosure. The shower pan floor was also very slippery especially with soap on the pan. Looking at the fire exit room plans, the other double rooms had larger tub / showers. In terms of improvements for the hotel, I would recommend adding a hot water kettle in the room for making instant coffee or tea and adding a corner wall tray in the shower for holding the soaps off of the floor.

I stayed here for 8 nights on vacation in May. The hotel is in a great location being one block away from the Passeig de Garcia metro station. Casa Batilo is also directly adjacent to one of its station entries. It is a 12 minute walk from the Aerobus stop at Placa de Cataluna located in front of El Cortes Ingles department store and 4 minutes from one of the Passeig de Garcia metro station entries. All the staff were friendly and spoke English. The public spaces and my room were kept very clean. When booking, I asked for a room as high as possible with a window facing the street for a view and got my request which I really appreciated. I stayed in a room on the top level with a nice view looking out to the western hills through a small window facing the street. Being higher up lessened the busy street noise which did not bother me. The top floor is level 8 and the entry lobby and breakfast buffet room are on level 0. There are 2 slow elevators serving the hotel. My single twin room was small but efficiently laid out and adequate. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The air conditioning had 3 settings and was very effective. Wi-fi in my room and the breakfast room was consistently strong. Toiletries including shampoo and body wash were provided every day along with fresh towels. The hair dryer had a good low temp setting. The shower had consistent, strong pressure and plentiful hot water. They had a nice breakfast buffet from 7 to 11am which included scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, cooked hot dogs, potato cakes, Jamon (sometimes), cold cut meats, cut cheeses, breads, jams, pastries, fruits, cereal, yogurt and a dessert torte. Drink options included various juices, water and a fantastic coffee machine that made coffee, cappuccino and cafe latte in record setting time compared to all the other ones I have used in hotels and auto dealership waiting areas. If requested, they will also provide eggs, omlettes and sausage cooked to order.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Convenient; worked well for me for a business trip because I was close to a lot of sights

The rooms aren't big, and the breakfast wasn't anything special.

Pretty close to Passage di Grazia; about one block away from the station entrance and it's not too rough to drag a bag that far.

Reasonably priced for a fantastic location

They could change their breakfast selection every few days. Also the room and toilet were a bit dark.

The location was perfect. A short walk to the Passeig de Gracia, a short walk to Diagonal, a short walk to Plaza Catalunya and just beside Las Ramblas. The room were pretty basic but I wasnt looking for luxury since it was a business trip and was hardly in the room. The staff are attentive and friendly. Breakfast was filling. They accommodated by request for late check at (6pm) for €50.

Nice budget hotel in an excellent location

My only problem with the room was the noise coming in through the walls. I could hear people in the hallways as well as hear water in the piping.

The location of the hotel was unbeatable a short walk away from Plaza Catalonia. The room was nice and spacious and the bed was quite comfortable.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Wonderful
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located in the absolute center, right next to Rambla. For Barcelona, the price is quite acceptable. The hotel offers all the necessary facilities, its clean, the breakfast is nice.

Suitable for small people only

Probably the smallest room I have ever stayed in. This also comes with small and short bed. The only window (small of course) opened to an inside court with about the size of a hamster cage. Means if you want to get the steamy air out after a shower (obviously bathroom with no window) or you just want to let some fresh air in good luck.

Centrally located, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

An amazing experinece

It is a 3-star hotel, but nothing can be better...

Location was perfect...My room 703 was excellent. Staff were very friendly. In brief, although I was alone, it was one of my best holidays. I plan to visit Barcelona in October again (My son lives there with his girl friend). I will definitely stay at HCC Taber Hotel. Of course my room will be 703 :-)

Recommending!!!!!!!!

Great location (very closed to to metro and some attractions)! The room is very clean, and staff are very patient and nice! Good breakfast! Nice room size! Recommend!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Very nice hotel, clean .
    • Double or Twin Room

Must upgrade the hair dryer in the room. On the low levels there is alot of noise from the street. They must takecare for that. If you book single room must make sure it has a window to the outside.

Very nice hotel, clean . Great location. The wifi is very good, the staff are kind and very nice. Great value for money.

The staff are so friendly and helpful, go that extra mile.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff are so friendly and helpful, go that extra mile. The hotel is well situated. Lovely and quiet at night so you get a good nights rest. We have been here twice and would definitely use hotel again.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

The location is excellent, and the price very reasonable for...

The hotel owners should think about replacing the outdated hairdryers in the bathrooms. They have only one setting (super hot) and become too hot to hold after some minutes.

The location is excellent, and the price very reasonable for a hotel so centrally located. The room was comfortable and the place was clean. Staff were very friendly, polite and super helpful. They really make you feel at home.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Location and cleanliness.

Ok..I booked a single room..but I reckon it was the smallest single hotel I,ve ever stayed in..did,tn mind overall as I was out And about most of the time..!

Location and cleanliness..!

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Good qaulity hotel in excellent location with helpful friendly staff

our friends room 106 was not so good with no outlook or even a proper window. We both would of liked a kettle in the room to make coffee or tea.

location and our room 102 was excellent, staff were helpful too,

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Lovely hotel, great location. Lovely helpful staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Just the noise outside but bring earplugs and you will be sorted.

Room gorgeous. Hotel very clean and in great location. 3 minute walk to airport train. Close to ramblas. Ability to walk everywhere due to great location. Only drawback was our room faces into a very busy street so noisy. View from window was great. Will be back. Didn't book breakfast. Nice little cafes close by.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Double or Twin Room

- Fantastic breakfast buffet for people who like protein in the morning. - Internet without issues. - Great location right down town within walking distance from shops, Gaudi's house, public transportation (the train to PortAventira), 24/7 supermarket, and some good restaurants. - Amazingly kind and helpful staff. - Clean enough (no questionable carpet). I did not travel by car so I am not aware of the parking situation.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Good choise
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There was a very small window in the room and the view was a very close other building. We couldnt open the curtain at all.

Location of the hotel was great. Very close to the metro and bus station. Walking distance to Placa Catalunya, La Rambla and many populer restaurants.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

The air conditioner was very effective, bed was comfortable.

Very small window and it looked over an ugly courtyard, made the room very dark, would have been nice if this was mentioned before I booked the room as I would have preferred a room with a balcony

The air conditioner was very effective, bed was comfortable. Bathroom was nice and clean and the shower had good water pressure.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Tiny, overpriced single room

single rooms are really tiny and there's no daylight as there's only a small window facing a patio --> poor value for money, switched to a nice and bright double room in a hostel for less than half the price after a few days

- Location - Breakfast

At midnight the AC started to expulse a sewer smell so bad...
    • Double or Twin Room

At midnight the AC started to expulse a sewer smell so bad that we had to turn the AC

Evry thing wad good

Nathing

Evry thing wad good

• Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

No parking & no information provided by staff about...
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

No parking & no information provided by staff about parking nearby.

The staff were friendly and helpful
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

The bed was very firm which made sleeping difficult

The staff were friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good hotel in good location
    • Double or Twin Room

Location was very good. Rooms spacious and clean

Good hotel and great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Location close to the downtown

Value for money!
    • Double or Twin Room

Needs better aircon in bigger rooms, especially in summers.

Its location

So nice place I recommend

So nice place I recommend

Service
    • Double or Twin Room

Service is very very friendly😊.

Staff very helpful

Staff very helpful

Perfect location, caring and helpful hotel staff, great...

Perfect location, caring and helpful hotel staff, great Spanish breakfast, spotlessly clean rooms

Location is just perfect!

Rooms are small

Location is just perfect! Rooms are clean, also stuff was very nice and helpful.

Browse HCC Taber traveller photo gallery