Reviews of Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife 4 stars

Doctor Jose Naveiras, 24 A, 38001 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

#7 of 16 hotels in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

A breath of fresh air
    • Double or Twin Room

We were first given a key to a dirty room and the guy at the reception said we have to wait for the room to be cleaned when we asked for a new room he agreed and changed our room without any problem. But everything else was amazing

Mixed review

Uncomfortable experience at check in due to staff attitude. Also no offer of city map or advice regarding hotel facilities (e.g. swimming pool).

Nice hotel, next to park, with small rooftop pool, within walking distance of city centre.

Was amazing only the lady receptionist when we check out put me off on that hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

One of the receptionist when we check out was very rude. Thats really put me off. Im just asking to phone our pick up service keep saying its engage and busy but when i phone directly on my phone i spoke to the them straight away. She was not very accomodating. I just forget to take her name but she supposed not working on the reception.

Its a very nice hotel. Pool and jaccuzi on top floor was good idea. Nice to relax at night

The hotel helped us to have an enjoyable and relaxing visit to Tenerife
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was quite small. Needed to ask several times during our 1 week stay for breakfast buffet items to be replenished and this was done quite slowly on a few occasions. We paid separately for dinner 3 course dinner one night which was only €15, but was rather plain, getting what we paid for.

Comfy bed. Quiet room. Roof top sun area. Lounge area. Breakfast was fairly decent with decent selection of items. A good location about 10-15 minutes walk from the centre and next door to the lovely Garcia Sanabria Park.

Would certainly be happy to stay at the hotel again should I ever return to Santa Cruz.
    • Double or Twin Room

Shower was a problem ,with the water changing from very hot to cold,danger of scalding oneself. Buffet breakfast was adequate but felt fresh fruit was a bit of a let down. Breakfast was way overpriced at 12euro,7or 8 euro more than enough.

Loved the location of the hotel, with a beautiful park on the opposite side of the street. Beds were very comfortable and loved the doors opening out on a courtyard. Staff very pleasant.

Comfortable

The shower was frankly dangerous. Medium hot water the one moment then boiling hot water pouring down on you the next moment. This happened every time we showered. Glasses and spoons was really not cleaned by house keeping.

Was in a very good location. Breakfast was a good selection. Overall it was a very comfortable hotel and good value.

The hotel was great!
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Convenient parking in the basement. The area is pleasant, next to the park, there is also a supermarket around and plenty of nice restaurants + a bakery.

An ideal choice for a stay in Santa Cruz
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was fine, if nothing spectacular. I don't like "plastic" sausages and bacon.

The room was comfortable, space and very very quiet for which I was very grateful. I can't say much about the location as I taxied everywhere.

Calm in a City
    • Double or Twin Room

Thank you for the Fridge..... but it was empty ? The breakfast was good, but the coffee was poor ... a bit expensive also No good restaurant around the hôtel

This Hôtel is at a walking distance from the Center but in a quiet area. I asked for a room with view and my room was overlooking the beautiful Parque Sanabria Thank you ! The staff was very helpfull.

Good for a couple of days
    • Double or Twin Room

Toilet old and noisy, reception staff rude, we paid extra 35€ because they said that my friend wasn’t included in the price 😡. The manager was very rude with other guys which had the same problem as me. Result: expensive for the value

The rooms were good big and comfy, swimming pool and the jacuzzi were a spot. Cleaning staff amazing!

Excellent hotel in a great location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool and Jacuzzi facilities are on the rooftop and takes some finding so a few signs would have been useful. Additionally, it's really for use on a hot summers day as the pool isn't heated and the Jacuzzi only marginally warmer.

Room was clean and fresh. We had a room overlooking the gardens and it was quiet, just what we needed when Carnival was on. Having the fridge was a nice touch to keep drinks cool. Bathroom was clean. All staff were excellent as we arrived early and bags were happily kept in a secure area and check in was smooth and easy. Even when we had a minor issue with a TV remote at 11pm, on our return from Carnival, someone was sent quickly to resolve the issue and he even assisted us as our room key decided at that moment not to work, so saved us a journey back to reception. All in all excellent stay and will be back for Carnival next year, if not before.

Lovely hotel in good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The fact that during my four day stay there were no mushrooms available at breakfast when I had my full English.

this was a return visit which speaks for itself. Lovely room with tea making facilities, fridge and tv. Ideally situated for the city centre.

Comfortable and stylish public areas, location, carpeted...
    • Superior Twin Room

Booked a superior room, but it was disappointing; no easy chairs and not that large. There were larger rooms on the same corridor at the same price, so felt a bit cheated TV channels advertised as being available were not, including BBC World. Channels in other languages were available eg German and French. The set meal in the restaurant was poor, I suspect cooked in advance and reheated.

Comfortable and stylish public areas, location, carpeted corridors which minimised noise, roof top sun deck, good breakfast

A good place to stay ,a short distance from the centre and a lovely park opposite
    • Double or Twin Room

Some tissues in the room would have been good! The bar was small and lacked any atmosphere.

Always a good well serviced buffet breakfast and a roof top pool and gym.the rooms were always well cleaned and prepared everyday.

The hotel is very nice, with friendly staff and the rooms...
    • Double or Twin Room

The swimming pool is very small (it seemed much bigger from the pictures) and the beds were somewhat hard (you could feel the springs) .

The hotel is very nice, with friendly staff and the rooms are clean. Location was great and walking distance from the sea and anything you might need. Breakfast was very good too!

Bad price-quality ratio (I find it hard to believe it's a 4 star hotel)
    • Double or Twin Room

The price is WAY too high for the services First, I was "upgraded" to a room that didn't appear to be better than what I had paid for... at all. (ground floor, overlooked room) I had running toilets (just imagine that noise... for 7 nights...) The shower was going from ice cold to burning hot every 10 seconds. The Hotel card was regularly demagnetised (Had to change it 8 times in 7 days) Breakfast was "so-so" (10 euros) Flooded gym... etc. I can go on...

The rooftop Very nice staff (but obviously not enough people to take care of everyone's need)

Price performance good, but the thing with the shower...
    • Double or Twin Room

We found two large cockroaches in the first room. On the positive side, we immediately got a new room. Nevertheless, the whole thing "leaves a bad taste". But much worse I found the water in the shower. The water got hot without warning and I spent several times. I have no idea how they built the lines, but that should not happen at a hotel of this class.

The location is great, very near the city . The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and the jakusie in the terrace were a great thing. I enjoyed reading and sunbathing there.

Veryenjoyable stay. We were just using the hotel as a base, so it met our needs.
    • Double or Twin Room

Coffee at breakfast undrinkable ( Nescafe machine) No shampoo, tissues or tea-making facilities in room. Room in need of makeover.

Helpful staff. Public areas very good. Breakfast good.

From now on this will be our preferred place to stay during our annual visit to Santa Cruz

Nothing comes to mind.

Excellent location. A short walk across a beautiful park gets you to the city centre. Rooms are spacious, quiet and well appointed. The staff are exceptionally friendly, helpful and competent. All in all an atmosphere of understated refinement.

Probably the best location in Santa Cruz.
    • Double or Twin Room

Probably the best location in Santa Cruz. Parque García Sanabria is just across the street with its many beautiful and strange trees, footpaths, fountains and all the teeming life of a youthful city.

The fact it had a small pool on the roof
    • Superior Twin Room

A lot of money for what you get ( quite small room , or in any case an unhandy set up. It was the " superior" room ) This was in the new part of the hotel and still quite noisy.

The fact it had a small pool on the roof

Good location, comf room, but could be better client service.
    • Double or Twin Room

The mini bar was empty. The ventillator in the bathroom didn't work although it was in the same room with the toilet... The receptionist guy forgotten to reserve the Xmax dinner for us, so we had to go and find a place on dec 24th to have a dinner, and it was hard, because most of the places were closed regarding to the celebration. A club was under our window and it was very noisy.

The room was very cosy and comf. The bed was big and comf also. The curtains were blackout, so we could rest very well. Pool on the roof was great.

Thoroughly enjoyed your hotel apart from my comments above.We will defiantly return.
    • Double or Twin Room

NO English television.Needs2 chairs in bedroom and small table so that you can enjoy a drink from the mini bar whilst relaxing after a long day enjoying the City surrounds.Not over welmed with GOM Restauurant.Christmas dinner poor and expensive NO festive atmosphere.However we will return and enjoy00 your excellent facilities in the gym and pool ( too cold this time of year not your fault )

staff very helpful and polite.

Stay was ok , mainly because it was situated near the Parque Sanabria

See above

The room with very good bedding is effectively minimalistic. A second chair would be appreciated, to avoid that one person has to sit on the bed. The bathroom did not have a ventilation and so we had to try to get rid of the malodor with the window open, which was a problem because of the house siuated just accross the street, also it did not even have a magnifying glass. The sliding doors of the cupboards do not facilitate the access to your belongings.

Ok for one night
    • Double or Twin Room

Jacuzzi didn't work. Room quite small and basic compared to photos on website. No tea or coffee in room.

Staff helpful and friendly. Nice roof terrace.

Ok for a few nights
    • Double or Twin Room

One big minus for me is that my room not just had no view but almost no natural light at all since the only windows were facing a narrow shaft.

Very good location, clean rooms, comfortable bed

Big room.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room service pizza that I ordered was a frozen pizza, not the one I ordered and not with the price of the menu at the room. Lady at the restaurant/cafeteria/room service didn’t know how to say sorry. Front desk was better and helpful. Swimming pool nor jacuzzi were not heated.

Big room. Roof top terrace.

It was lovely
    • Double or Twin Room

It said breakfast included it wasn’t I have been caught out with this before using when I booked in Aberdeen please sort this gimmick out on talking to the receptionist she said it’s nit the first time this has happened take it up with booking .com THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING

Would recommend the hotel its self location good and staffovely
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool area and no garden to relax in during the day

Hotel itself was lovely staff very friendly but no garden or outside space let it down for us .pool lacked atmosphere not a place you would sit at during the day

clean
    • Double or Twin Room

- no parking - very slow services, check-in took almost an hour and we arrived at midnight and just wanted to go to bed - window towards a backyard with noisy airconditioning

clean

the location of the hotel was perfect
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was totally incompetent and did not know English. they were giving us misleading information and did not help us to rent a car for our trip to Teide. They were transferring this tast to each other and finally no one helped us.

the location of the hotel was perfect

Once and never again.
    • Double or Twin Room

The tremendous noise coming from a party, so we could not sleep. The responsible receptionist only told us off and did zero effort to improve our comfort, like offering another room. Hewas only rude to us.

The room and bathroom were okay, not four star, but okay.

Nice but no bang. Seems understaffed.
    • Double or Twin Room

Seems a bit like a 70s hotel. Two small lifts for tons of rooms. The distribution of the hotel is a laberynth. Long hallways without charm. Parking 16 Euros a day.

Some parts of the lobby are very nice, but distribution doesn't really encourage you to use them.

Clean hotel and location was perfect.
    • Double or Twin Room

Wish the breakfast was different daily.

The staff was very helpful and the brkfst could be abit better since the selection was the same thruout my stay never the less it I enjoyed my stay which the hotel was recommended by my ex-husband whom drove me there.

Dasher
    • Double or Twin Room

The gom resturant i could cook it better myself very bland wouldnt use it again parkin good but very hsrd to park no signs telling you what space you can and cannot use so had to go and repark sauna didnt work 😏😏😏

I thought the location was nice a nice park in front with nice gardens good resturants near clean bar staff ie the elder gentlman could not help enough breakfast v good the pool excellent

WiFi was Ok
    • Double or Twin Room

The swimming pool. ( bathtub size and only 1-1,5m deep) Room very noisy and too much disturbance by public in the night from bar behind hotel. WiFi only on 1 apparatus at a time. No CNN on TV

WiFi was Ok

A good hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

A great Hotel, but need some renovation. The breakfast is not bad but they can improve it. The first thing to change is the coffe maker, very poor quality coffe....

The pool on the last floor

We had a lovely short stay, would have breakfast again but not dinner.
    • Double or Twin Room

We paid to have dinner in the restaraunt which was nice but it felt very rushed as my boyfriends dessert was brought out as he was still finishing off his main. We were also a little confused about the dessert as we asked for the trio of chocolate dessert and we got a rice pudding which was very nice but it had no elements of chocolate. The only other thing was that we felt the bathroom in our bedroom could have been a bit cleaner but this wasnt a major issue.

Good facilities, the pool and gym were very nice based on the rooftop with lovely views. The breakfast was very nice with a great selection of food and drinks. The staff were very helpful and we got upgraded to a superior room free of charge which was very spacious and had access to free wifi, a tv with a good range of channels and a good aircon. The appearance of the hotel was great as well, it was very nicely designed on the inside and felt very clean when you first walked into the hotel.

Started very well, ended very sadly...
    • Double or Twin Room

1 - Air conditioning NOT WORKING in the room. Crew changed my room after confirming that it was true and problem was solved. 2 - I forgot my mobile charger on the room. Sent an email to the Hotel just a few hours after leaving. NO ANSWER UNTIL NOW!

Special price available Good location. (Not the first time in this hotel).

Very nice stay in St Cruz
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool was rather small and the water was not optimal quality when we tried it.

Nice design, conveniently located next to a great park and close to main attractions in Santa Cruz as well as restaurants.

As always, comfortable, great breakfast with a wonderful stroll through thru the park afterwards
    • Superior Suite

Aircon can be a little temperamental if you leave a window open - aircon switchess off. Not unreasonable

We have been using the Taburiente for some8 years now - booking through Booking.com. Staff are pleasant, welcoming and "try to please" Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The ambiance is extremely tranquil and all was good. We had a suite for 4 people - excellent price and good privacy for each couple.

Lovely hotel for a city break. Would highly recommend!

Too many different lifts (understand that can't do anything about that) but didn't effect a thoroughly enjoyable stay.

Love the pool on the roof Great location next to the park Nicely decorated and furnished Helpful staff Great size room

Shocked to say the least
    • Double or Twin Room

Maintenance man came in our room at 9am... he didn't knock, he let himself in our room as myself and my wife were in bed. I heard a noise in the bathroom so I got out of bed. To my surprise, a maintenance man with a beard was standing in our shower. I was really shocked as I was naked. I asked him to leave.

great rooms but catering needs a shake up.
    • Double or Twin Room

Arrived lunchtime Sunday so thought would use hotel restaurant. As Sunday only set menu available...one of the worst meals I have ever had in Tenerife and we go approx 5 times a year!!!! Also breakfast had a wide range of choice but why oh why cook about 20

Bedrooms very good. Beds very comfortable and good sized bathroom

The hotel is located by a wonderful park in the center of...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel has two parts, one recently renovated and one that is the "old" part. Although the view from the window over the park is priceless, the carpet in the hallways and the bathrooms in the 'old' section of the hotel need urgent replacement/renovation.

The hotel is located by a wonderful park in the center of Santa Cruz. Easy access to restaurants and shopping streets. The common areas of the hotel are really nice. the restaurant connected to the hotel (GOM) is actually very good and has nice menus for lunch and dinner in case you are tired and don't feel like going out. This time we have not used the pool upstairs since we understood it was getting very crowded. But last time when we were pretty much the only users, it was as close to heaven as possible. The reception staff is very kind and professional.

Great central location, super friendly staff but a flawed stay
    • Double or Twin Room

During our week long stay, we ended up switching rooms on 3 occasions! My tip if you stay here is to avoid the first floor. We saw a cockroach and a few ants there, but beyond that, it can be very noisy when the meeting rooms downstairs are in use. During our stay, there was loud music and singing until at least midnight. The other rooms had other flaws, including broken air conditioning and a blocked safe. Lastly, not sure if it is coming from the hotel itself, but we could hear loud construction from 2 of the rooms as early as 9am. We didn't particularly enjoy waking up to drilling and hammering during our vacation! Overall our stay could have been a lot more relaxing and comfortable, although the staff did try their best to help us with our problems.

The property is in a great central location in Santa Cruz across from the beautiful Parque Garcia Sanabria. There are also great food options around. There is a nice pool and solarium area with nice views of town on top of the building. The staff is also very friendly and accommodating.

Amazing Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't like that I had to take the elevator from my floor to the ground floor and find another elevator, in the other side of the hotel to go to the swimming pool area. Besides that, the private parking of the hotel was full, and the main street is quite busy. So, for bringing all our luggage we had to make a bit of traffic jump, and then to find a spot to park was a bit inconvenient.

Hotel Taburiente S.C is an amazing place to stay, either if you are on bussiness or leisure. When you arrive to the Hotel, from the main street it doesn't look an elegant hotel. However, when you get inside, the hotel looks really elegant and the staff is very nice. I loved my room, since it was quite big and fancy. The rooms have a small dresswalking, huge beds and a nice size bathroom with shower. My room gave into an interior patio. However it was still really light and pleasent. You were able to here the birds and an interior fountain, but not the noise of the street. At the roof level, there is a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi, surrounded for a chill out area. If you feel tired, it is the best place to get relaxed. Finally, the restaurant from the hotel is amazing. You have a daily menu of 15 euros, with 2 courses a dessert and drinks + coffee included. The food is really good, as well as, the menu. Moreover, the menu allows you to choose between 3 different options, and it is also applicable during dinners.

Everything very good as long as you don't have a car to park. Worth the money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking horrible, but I understand is not the USA, underground very difficult.

Ck in Good, Room Good, Shower Fantastic, Clean Good, Breakfast Good, Staff Very Good, Location Good,

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Nice location but wouldn't stay there again
    • Double or Twin Room

We were put in a room with an internal window that looked out onto a concrete wall. So we changed rooms. However the next day another guest entered our room with his room card by mistake!!!

The location was the best part of the hotel

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Lovely hotel overlooking an amazing park
    • Double or Twin Room

Bar / restaurant around pool was closed in the middle of the day when we were there, would have been nice to chill there if it had been open.

Lovely hotel with pool

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

The staff were always smiling and would go out of their way...
    • Double or Twin Room

Mini bar should be stocked and inventory taken each day prior to a refill Also one full entertainment channel 24/7

The staff were always smiling and would go out of their way to help with any problem, small or huge

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Cpsy central hotel in beautiful location
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't like, that I could stay there only 1 night.

The best location in SC Tenerife. Central but not noisy, next to the amazing Rambla and the beautiful park. Nice breakfast and cosy rooms. Friendly staff.

relaxe overnight.
    • Double or Twin Room

I really missed sleeping with a duve. (Nordico). Beeing Scandinavian this is essential to me. Small things like hair shampoo, conditioner, bodylotion in small bottles, perhaps a tooth brush ect. are usually found in a 4 star hotel. Would have been nice to find.

Check in and out was perfect. Hotel is well mantained and the room confortable. Teresa in the Bar very sweet and serviceminded. 5 stars to this lovely lady.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

- central location in front of beautiful botanic garden
    • Superior Twin Room

- parking is difficult in the area. We managed to park on the street (3-5 mins walk) which is for free - small room

- central location in front of beautiful botanic garden - swimming pool at the rooftop with beautiful views - clean room and hotel

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Lovely week in a lovely hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Our 'double bed' was two singles pushed together. Wi-fi was a little dodgy at times.

Lovely staff, amazing location beside a beautiful park. Considering the location was so central the price was fantastic value for money. Free use of computers and printer.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Overnight family stay in Santa Cruz
    • Superior Suite

Room service is only for drinks 24 hours a day. If you want food when the kitchen is closed you are out of luck, even though there is a food menu on the room service card. Understanding of English, outside of the reception staff is limited.

Good rooms, very clean, comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Good city center location
    • Double or Twin Room

Room view of an alley or skinny side street. Breakfast served almost raw bacon. Rooftop pool and Jacuzzi were not as nice as pictures and closed too early.

Nice room . Free parking garage made the hotel possible for us. Otherwise impossible city center parking situation. Friendly helpful front desk. Welcoming bubbly drink was a nice touch. Good breakfast except for raw bacon.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Wonderful park - lousy WiFi
    • Double or Twin Room

The wifi was absolutely terrible, on and off, and when somebody came to fix it it became even worse. It´s not the rating stars that make a good Internet connection, obviously.

The park outside the hotel. One of the most magnificent parks I ever seen.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Lovely location next to a beautiful park.
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool and gym area were very small and when using the sun loungers we were inevitably splashed by people in the pool as it was so small.

My husband had forgotten his razor and housekeeping brought two to the room in within five minutes from asking if they had one at reception.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Discovering Santa Cruz and district
    • Double or Twin Room

This is a four star hotel ,entrance ,lounge ,restaurant BUT a distinctly 2 star room ,awful bathroom facilities and equipment and WORSE sound proofing from the bathroom in the room adjacent made us aware of the nationality of each occupant.

We had a nice meal in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

The staff on reception were excellent & gave us good...
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast room was like a busy cafeteria, no service & chaotic - it didn't relate to the rest of the hotel.

The staff on reception were excellent & gave us good & helpful advice on places to eat & made us feel very welcome

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Very comfortable and relaxing.
    • Double or Twin Room

I would have liked a kettle and tea making stuff in the room for use during the nights. Some guest who have medical conditions such as diabetics or ones who just want to do work during the nights etc, will have need for a cup of tea or coffee during the night. In my case I had to buy a travelers kettle.

The location was great well connected to the main bus and transportation and walking distance to the main attractions, city centre and malls.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Very enjoyable stay and hotel is only 5 minutes walk from main center .
    • Double or Twin Room

There was only two English stations on t.v which was not good and there was no facility to make a coffee or tea . These would make a big difference when booking again . Shower unit was not good but not a big issue .

Every thing was mostly good bathroom was huge, bedroom was fine ,staff very good and everything was kept very clean .

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Rather low standards of service for a four-star hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

* The so called double bed were two completely independent beds that moved apart from each other * We asked for a corkscrew and they told us we had to come down to get our bottle open * Same with glasses, they were too busy to take anything to the room * Staff overeager to help was a bit pushy but we got told *no* for most things we asked * The room was too warm and there was no remote for the AC Generally not what I would expect for a 4 star hotel in Tenerife.

I liked the room decoration/design

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

It is a nice place to stay on a short break getaway.
    • Double or Twin Room

Noises from the other room next to mine,you can hear then talking or when ever they flush their toilet or shower you can hear it. I thought I paid for my breakfast in the booking but I was charged when checking out.

The roof top and the lounge.staff are all nice.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Nice hotel to stay.

Wifi was bit slow, also location is bit far away from city centre so you need to take a bus like 5-10mins to go to the hotel. Or walk 15 mins. However, I liked it.

comfort bed, nice and beautiful interior designed room and hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Great place, great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Problems printing the boarding card - two out of three computers weren't connected to the printer, and they were all Macs, which are unfamiliar to me and I'm sure many other people. Clear instructions should be provided in the principal languages and staff should be IT savvy.

Stylish and clean, with friendly staff, excellent facilities, and very good value at the time of year I visited. Excellent location beside a beautiful park.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Great stay at Taburiente
    • Double or Twin Room

Great location - quiet yet very convenient to walk into the city centre. Beautiful park across the road and a variety of bars and restaurants all close by. We had a good sized room with a nice shower room and a quiet spot which overlooked into a small courtyard with fountain, so it was quiet at night. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Nice sun area on the roof with a hot tub and small pool - I don't think it's heated so it was cold (but it was January) so thats understandable.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Car park great to have but only if u have a small car!

Massive thank you to reception staff on 08.01.17-morning, minor problem was resolved immediately.😀 Room excellent, Location excellent, breakfast excellent, so much choice. Clean and tidy. Set meal with wine only €15 . Roof top pool/hot tub/sun area very nice. 10 min walk to town. Thank you, look forward to coming back.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Great holiday
    • Double or Twin Room

The bedroom was not comfortable the mattress was really cheap so not a great sleep and the room was a shoe box, I'm sure if we had complained they may have moved us but it wasn't a put off, we went half board and value for money no doubt about it, the meals weren't served hot warm even, but we didn't want to fuss because the staff were so pleasant. After a couple of days we tried the restaurant up the road for variety Only one very grumpy breakfast waiter, I got delayed going in to breakfast which stopped at 10 and I ran in at 10 apologised and went to get my breakfast, I didn't think it would be an issue because there were loads of people still eating there he followed me and told me I couldn't have any I said sorry again and continued to get it he continued to follow me around the breakfast area telling me no breakfast and I just kept smiling and gave him my room number He was very annoying really being an ass. I sat ate as 2 more couples came in and he wouldn't let them through the door, they were mortified but another staff opened the door dismissed grumpy and told them to enjoy their breakfast. By 10.18 I was back upstairs 18mins in total to eat argue,and climb 3 floors Breakfast any morning was not pleasant it reminded me of a school canteen the banging and crashing of cutlery and plates whipping plates from your table just as you finish, which is such a shame because the food is beautiful. The hotel is a tardis so a sign or two to say where things are would be great

Beautiful town, the hotel was very friendly very well placed a stunning park on its doorstep that has restaurants at either end the drink and eating in are very cheap the rooftop pool and seating area beautiful free aircon if needed and a fridge in the room a lovey bathroom very large and spotless clean The staff serving us at lunch and dinner very friendly and chatty the breakfast by far was varied and huge excellent quality

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Clean.
    • Double or Twin Room

The wall is not sound proof. I heard constantly people talking and laughing from the two neighboring rooms. Street noises are also disturbing

Clean. Comfortable room.

Not impressed!! That's not a 4* hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

No sleepers or dressing gown, the room was very dark, asked the reception not to take the card from the room as I needed to charge my phone and they took the card. Their car park is a nightmare, too TIGHT , Had to park somewhere else and pay double the price If you are look for sand and street shoops the best place to go is in south.

Free bananas at the reception.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

20 euro taxi from the north airport
    • Double or Twin Room

I Rooms are very small you can hardly walk around the outside of bed to the bathroom. Overall it was okay for othe one night we we're staying in the north. Beds aren't that comfortable, our room was set up with two twins pushed together

Friendly helpful staff. Patio doors open to a nice courtyard with seating and a fountain. Nice fresh air in the room. Hotel itself it very nice. We didn't have breakfast but it 10euro per person. 20 euro from the airport to take a taxi

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Just place to sleep.
    • Double or Twin Room

Receptionist did not offer us free welcome drink, which was advertised, when booking. Also, we did not get anu introduction to the facilities and available services. Interesting information: pool is open 1 hour a day :)

"Hot" tub on the terrace (which was not so hot :)

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Nice city hotel, good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was put into a room at the back of the building on first night (had to ask to be moved) - noisy, basic bathroom and no view! Pool on roof was very cold and seemed a bit neglected.

Room was very comfortable.

Browse Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife traveller photo gallery