Reviews of Hotel Aloe Canteras 3 stars

Sagasta, 98, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain

#13 of 45 hotels in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Perfect location next to beach.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Perfect location next to beach. Lovely little hotel very clean rooms and friendly staff.. Tue roof top terrace is brilliant and the views amazing. Highly recommend.

The hotel is well situated just accross the beach playa de...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

It is a bit noisy but it is normal when you want to be close to everything (beach, restaurants, bars, supermarket ...)

The hotel is well situated just accross the beach playa de las canteras and a lot of restaurants and bars

A real find!
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Nothing. I had s lovely bright room with balcony and a sea-view. The room decor was fresh and unusual- aloe vera motifs. I didn't have breakfast as prefer a stroll outside and a coffee. Water was provided in the room on arrival. It was one of the the nicest place I've stayed in on Las Canteras. Will be back!!!

See above.

Clean hotel with perfect location and staff; good room equipment and wifi; But expensive breakfast.
    • Interior Double Room

Unfortunatelly, the breakfast in this hotel was really expensive (around 7/9 euros per day). So I didnt taste them. In hotel was a little din/noise, which was disturbing for me. I had a poor view from my window, but I think that It is caused by cheaper room. But the another aspects were great.

This hotel has an excelent location (near the beach), with helpfull and polite staff. Very comfortable bed, and clean room; Room equipment has good level. Wifi connection works fine; Good price for accomodation near the beach; also near the supermarket.

We spent 2 nights in Las Palmas.
    • Interior Double Room

We spent 2 nights in Las Palmas. Honestly this is one of the best hotel that we have stayed in, it is very cozy, beautifully cared for and creatively equipped. The space is exactly as shown in the photos. It all has all the comforts you would want. Very friendly personal. On an arrival we had a bottle of champagne from hotel. I would highly recommend this fantastic, cozy and comfortable apartment. We had a wonderful honeymoon vacation there and we will be back for sure!

It was a good choice
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

I can not say anything negative,we only stayed one night there.

The location is very good A views from the roof of the hotel are beautiful. Staff very friendly The room was clean.,we got the room we expected.

The view from the room was on the beach so very amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Just a suggestion to the hotel: there was a weird smell from the towels or the matresses. Also would be nice to use some scent in the room.

The view from the room was on the beach so very amazing. Also the design of the room is very nice - green tones))

Comfortable hotel with attentive and pleasant staff especially at the reception. Superb location.
    • Interior Double Room

No shower facility for late check out having vacated room

I enjoyed my stay at your hotel and appreciated the extra hour hour in my bedroom due to late flight departure. I enjoyed the breakfast, thought it great value for price. I appreciated the fact that on request I was given outside room with balcony and sea view. The hotel location is excellent beside the beach.I will return there again

Lovely place near the beach
    • Interior Double Room

No curtain with the toilet making it a little awkward somehow

Everything! Especially the staffs. Left some stuff in the fridge when checked out and they were so nice to help collect and keep them for us to take back.

Nice big bed, nice room, great shower, perfect location at...
    • Interior Double Room

Hairs on the ground from former guests. Said it at the reception, they told us they will do something about it, but didn't see any difference when we returned.

Nice big bed, nice room, great shower, perfect location at the beach and near restaurants and shops.

A very pleasant stay, the balcony with fantastic view helped make up a lot for all the negatives.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Neither spacious and definitely not soundproof as stated on their website. Our neighbors were probably elderly and when we had the tv off we could hear them talk and they were just talking normally.a few days later there was a party from 10 till 11pm,really loud music, singing and shouting, guys and girls, must have been a much bigger room than ours. It got really scary when some guests banged so loudly on our door,we thought they were trying to break in, they must have been given the wrong room number. The room was designed to look bigger with the windows from bedroom looking into bathroom, we had no problem with that, but the room is still the same size !! So as far as spacious ,it is one of the smallest rooms we have ever stayed in. The soundproofing is the worst we have ever encountered. The bathroom and bedside table had a few ants just annoying but no big deal. The waste bin in bathroom rusty and the holder with toilet cleaning brush is disgusting both should be replaced asap! Some thing should be done to stop water from wetting most of bathroom when using shower, at least provide a mop.almost forgot there is only one chair in bedroom at desk and it is very hard plastic, so uncomfortable, so for any comfort you have to go to bed,not good!!

The staff especially Steve ,Very helpful with matters regarding hotel, Cynthia didn’t say much but friendly without good knowledge of English? The other 2 staff, guys in their thirties possibly?? didn’t say anything !! The room was adequate and the balcony with an almost complete frontal view of the promenade, beach , sea and of course the hills was magnificent. We didn’t expect that !! TV, WI FI And air/con for cool and heat were all superb and small good fridge. Spar and large super Dino supermarkets about 2 minuets walk.

nice view but some shortcomings
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The airport shuttle we booked for the flight back home did not come. Public transport worked for us but was uncomfortable with the big bags. Room was cleaned ok but the hotel's glasses we used were not cleaned. The sheets were supposed to be changed every four nights which did not happen.

The location is good for food and drinks and beach time. The seaview from the room is nice on the balcony. We had a bottle of wine coming with the room. Unfortunately we had to clean drinking glasses ourselves during the whole stay. You can reach the hotel via public transport using bus 60 ... the airport shuttle from the hotel is not reliable.

could be better
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

- horrible smell from the bathroom - TRANSPARENT WINDOW between bedroom and TOILET (+bathroom) - very very very strange - not comfortable bed at all - two single beds separating all the time

- great location - hotel has deals with parking near by - very nice - spar shop just in 10 m away - very comfy

The stay was great with easy access to beach and shops. The room standard was mediocre.
    • Interior Double Room

I booked an interior room not knowing what that exactly meant. It means a room with poor ventilation. Shower room and sleeping area are separated by a glass panel.

Easy access to beach and shop.

Location along the coast is great.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Room was nice but after our first day, they did change the towels but didn't do the bed sheets. So it was messy around the bed area. They had a note that says they changed the towel so hope we understand. It's quite confusing what they wanted to say. Also, the hotel is close to the port but you have to come at least 30 mins in advance. The hotel staff at the reception didn't tell this info to us. Luckily we didn't buy the tickets, as we missed the ferry.

Location along the coast is great. We've also got a room with balcony. Although with building view, it was nice. The lady at the reception didn't really smile, but everyone gives good service.

I got a room with a view of the beach and the walk to the...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

There was no air conditioner in my room. Also, they have an agreement with the taxi company that will take us to the airport for a flat rate, I told one of the front desk clerks but when it came time for me to head to the airport they said they couldn’t book a taxi (even though they were lined up right around the corner of the hotel). Lastly, definitely not quiet on Friday and Saturdays, they had a live band on the beach which was really loud and I could hear them clearly from my room. Overall, it was a nice hotel and I would stay again.

I got a room with a view of the beach and the walk to the beach only took seconds. The staff was really friendly.

Close to the beach. Good location.
    • Interior Double Room

Pillows were very uncomfortable. There was no phone in the room to connect to the reception.

Housekeeping did a good job. Very close to the beach and other restaurants.

Friendly hotel and next to the beach
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

No parking at the hotel but they do have an arrangement with a covered car park about 5 minutes walk. Cost €8 per day.

Situated a couple of minutes from a lovely sandy beach. Lots of nice little bars and cafes nearby.

Perfect beach side location
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The room was perfect, clean and well decorated. Balcony had a sea view and the staff were extremely helpful. Beach towels can be borrowed from reception and the staff were happy to book us a very early morning taxi to the airport.

Sea view is a joke
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Uncomfortable bed - 2 small beds combined into one big. Sea view was a joke - first thing I could see was other building, only with the right angle you can see sea. Watch the stairs to building - difficult to get in there with luggage. Keys to room instead of magnetic card. On top of this everything - noise from cafe downstairs, forget about good night sleep unless you close the window and decide to relay on AC only

Nice and clean room, great bathroom.

Great Local.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Bit noisy. But put that down to the oncoming bank holiday and it being the last week of the school holidays.

Great Local. Right next to the beach. Handy for exploring Las Palmas

-Comfortable, modern room with wardrobe, fridge and flat...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

-Comfortable, modern room with wardrobe, fridge and flat screen TV, it was cleaned up everyday with new towels and the view from the balcony was awesome! -Nice, helpful staff , -Great location next to superdino supermarket and 1 minute walk to beach. -Very good(!) value for money -WiFi worked goed Would recommend this hotel!

Helpful staff, but definitely 3-star value.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

There was a light coming through the bathroom shower window from the room next door which made the entire bedroom light up. As the neighboring room switched the light off and on all night, my room become light/dark. Just annoying and kinda of creepy if we both open our shower windows, we can see into each other's rooms. I paid for a double bed and expected a double bed, not two single beds pushed together, wrapped separately. Unprofessional. Dissatisfied. Room was hot if doors weren't opened. A/C didn't function/turn on. The fridge should be turned to a colder temp. option. I bought cold drinks from the supermarket and they became less cold storing them in the fridge. Also, some sort of ventilation for the fridge cabinet, as a gust of heat released upon each opening. Would be easy to hop over the balcony rails into neighboring room and doors are without locks. Felt unsafe leaving laptop there as it wouldn't fit into the safe. Recommend putting locks on doors. Shower head was dirty had some gunk dried on it. Looked like boogers. Other than this, room was spotless when I arrived. :)

I like the view from the balcony/bed/shower. I liked privacy from neighboring building. Rooftop terrace. Fast elevator. Friendly, language proficient staff, upon arrival the man working spoke 4 different languages to customers while I was waiting in line. Very impressive.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

big bed
    • Interior Double Room

I'd definetely recommend better "isolate" bathroom with toilet from the room. It's not comfortable to see each other from bed to toilet.

big bed

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Nice decoration in room, comfy bed
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The front door of the hotel would not open and we could not get into the hotel one night and had to stay elsewhere. Staff very unhelpful with the problem, but on the night and the next day. There was no other access available which caused us a lot of anxiety. The room was very noisy and having booked last Jan (for April stay) I expected a much better room. I certainly will not be using this hotel again, nor will I recommend it to others.

Nice decoration in room, comfy bed

• Double or Twin Room with Balcony

1. Fix AC! 10 days on property -it was not working! I suspect it was not only in room. 2. During 10 days no bed cover/blank changes!

Location. Steps to the beach and restaurants. Sea view from the room. Good breakfast. Plenty shops around.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Great hotel in fab location
    • Interior Double Room

Comfortable,modern room with large wardrobe, fridge and flat screen TV, cleaned everyday with fresh towels, nice, helpful staff (reception, cleaners), great location next to superdino supermarket and 1 minute walk to beach. On the nicest corner of the beach in my opinion, puntilla. Would recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

worth a visit!!
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Breakfast not good. some local restaurants not great welcome,attitude seems to be welcome only toward locals. some excellent so be aware of initial welcome or not!!

Staff were amazing, nothing was too much trouble. Advise print out what you book i.e seaview, some issues between hotel and booking company

Perfect vacation and perfect stay ❤
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We asked for a large double bed but they give us two single beds stucked together but I can understand that these things happened, and really It wasn't a big deal for us because we enjoyed our stay to the fullest! We'll return here for sure!!! :)))

The staff were amazing, they are all friendly and helpful, specially on giving us some informations! On our arrival we found a letter from the Staff as welcoming us, with two chocolates then, which I appreciated a lot since we went there to celebrate 6th years with my boyfriend and it was all perfect! Our room was on the 2nd floor (207) and it was cleaned up everyday with new towels and the view from the balcony was awesome! The breakfast was very good and the man assigned in the kitchen was so kind and he keep the kitchen/breakfast room clean and especially always available! The location then was good and we had all there nearby! Thank you so much to all the Staff for making our mini vacay PLEASANT and PERFECT!!! You guys really did a good job!

• Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Rooms all newly refurbished but I think some of the ideas dont really work very well . Rooms noisy due to bar opposite and street traffic in early morning. Should have spent money on double glazing for noise reduction.

Excellent location and room very modern . Good bathroom with nice shower.

Position of the hotel, staff.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

English speaking of the staff is poor, they are kind and try to help but communication is very hard. Floor of the bathroom was full of hair of previous guests. It was not clean all 4 nights.

Position of the hotel, staff.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Lovely short break
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We did try the breakfast for €8 each I think it was quite disappointing by 9:20 most of the food was gone and they weren't replacing them

After reading other good reviews we booked a weekend break here in the sea view double room, the room itself was very modern and I loved the glass shower and bathroom! The double bed was very large and sooo comfy. Could not fault the room at all I recommend the sea view room as the view is lovely and the sunset was picturesque. The staff always friendly and helpful even with the slight language barrier.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Bra läge. Bra frukost.

Bemötandet från personalen. Dock en person undantaget, dvs han som ordnade upp så vi fick rätt rum. Se ovan.

Hotellet är under renovering och i receptionen var det stökigt med sladdar o tillfällig reception (bord o stol). Personalen hälsade inte o tittade inte ens upp när vi kom. Vi fick inte det rum vi bokat o personalen sa bara att det inte fanns. Efter bara 2 dagar var entren/receptionen fixad dock. Efter 2 nätter dök en trevlig personal upp som såg till att vi fick det rum vi bokat. Dvs för tre vuxna personer. Inte dubbelsäng + barnsäng.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Good choice for a city beach holiday
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

I paid for a sea view room, a more honest description would have been partial sea view, I was on the 1st floor and there was a lots of noise until after midnight coming from the street and surrounding restaurants on both nights of my stay, there are windows in the bathroom so the other occupant of the room can see you in the shower/ in the bathroom

Location right next to the beach, staff friendly, room recently refurbished, nice décor, walk in shower with non slip flooring, good views from the roof terrace, lots of restaurants in the vicinity

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

We checked in a hotel, they gave us first floor room, we...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We checked in a hotel, they gave us first floor room, we wasn't really happy about it and they said that they can change our room to top floor with sea view. Next day we moved to that room. we are really thankful for this. Everything else was perfect. We stayed 7 nights.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Coastal experience
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Good comfortable hotel with access to beach and promenade nearby. If you need parking recommend 24 hour one at La Puntilla - staff most helpful and security assured.

The hotel is at a very convenient location, near the...
    • Interior Double Room

The hotel is at a very convenient location, near the supermarket and many restaurants and coffee shops and bakeries. There is also a near bus station to go to the old town or the central bus station to get the bus for a short trip.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

😣😣

We're given two single beds for for husband and wife,towels were not changed while there breakfast was expensive at £11 per person per day seemed more like a block of flats than a hotel from outside and when out on balcony kids were given a room in the 3rd floor me and the misses were given room on 1st floor I'm sure they could av atleast in same floor seemed like work was still going on on some of the floors so overall disappointed

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Aloe super relaxing and easy for the beach
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The bed covers were over designed, just a strip of quilt, rather than a functional one, but that's only an issue in jan/February. Overall great!

We were initially given a room without a clear sea view, but were offered a good swap to a room with a nice sea view, so all worked out well. The room was cleaned daily and smelt fresh. The balcony had a neat drying rack for bathing suits. Nice intimate open plan interior design was playful

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Perfect stay for 2-3 days, but not for holidays.
    • Interior Double Room

No balcony. Actually no window, because there was only a big wall outside. I wouldn't be happy staying there on holiday without a window. The staff didn't know internet password, so we had to guess it.

Beautiful room design. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

amazing
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

we traveled all around Canary islands and this place and a hotel was the most beautifule... pretty position in the centre and next to beach, nice view to ocean, clean room with design bathroom, helpfull staff, wifi worked 100%...

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Vastly oversold / overrated ..... look elsewhere
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

How on earth this facility is classed as a hotel is quite baffling. No tea or coffee making equipment in the room, nor any sign of an iron AND no Air Conditioning throughout ? ? There is no bar, no place to relax apart from the bedroom or rooftop terrace (which only has four sun loungers). We had no fridge on arrival and when one was left outside our room, it was filthy ! The place certainly is not a hotel and possibly has less going for it than serviced apartments.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

I would definitely stay here again
    • Interior Double Room

Nothing I can't comment on food as I didn't have any.

Lovely new accommodation, modern and clean. Great bathroom. Comfortable bed and brilliant location. No noise at night despite being very central. 10 mins from bus station close to restaurants and bars. Very good value for money too

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Extremely disappointing experience from start to finish
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

I have been a regular and frequent traveller for more than 30 years and I can honestly say that for no hotel in which I have ever stayed in any country in the world of whatever standard has there been such a chasm between what is advertised compared to what was actually delivered. Our negative view started when the airport pickup we had booked through the hotel did not turn up. We were then put in a room on the lowest floor but one, even though we had specifically asked to be put on a high floor. It was above a noisy cafe, very warm (air conditioning units are fitted but none are working) and you had to suffer either noise or heat as a result. We then went up to the room and soon found that the pictures on the website are very misleading, in particular regarding the sea view room. The view from our room (204) was of an ugly 1960s building only and was not even close to the view shown on booking.com which shows a lovely unobstructed view of the sea from inside the room. Other aspects of the room description are also extremely misleading (spacious) or just wrong (no bath, no bidet, no telephone, no marble/tiled floor, all of which were stated on booking.com as applying to this room. Also the bathroom (or should I say shower room) and toilet had partial clear glass to the main bedroom, maybe not to everyone's taste ... Breakfast is served in a room below street level and where the only view is of passers by from the knees downward. The website pictures are taken from one of the better sea view rooms, maybe 806, and from the roof terrace from which I am not aware that breakfast is served. If you do decide you want to stay in this hotel, my advice is to ask to see the room first before paying anything. If you want a sea view, bear in mind that only the rooms ending in 06 and, to a lesser degree, 07 will look like the pictures and even then only if on a higher floor. Good luck!

Comfy beds

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Not as good as expected
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Very poor, partial AND side view of the sea, most rooms are facing an unsightly wall of the opposite building, the advertised photos are the best possible case and only a very small proportion of the rooms advertised as rooms with a sea view will have it. Ants in the room. Noise from the adjacent bars up until 1 am and starting again around 8am (balcony doors not soundproof). Overall, well overpriced with no apparent advantage from the nearby 2nd beach line and reasonably priced hotels which do not claim the sea view!

Location just at the top of the Canteras beach, however not at the front line of the beach and most rooms advertised as twin or double rooms with a balcony and sea view are facing a wall of the opposite building and do not even get enough sunshine. The rooms have a nice fresh and tasteful decor and breakfasts are good value.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Do not choose this hotel! Bad service, cold rooms, no windows. Rat hole!
    • Interior Double Room

The room was cold! Outside was much warmer than being in a room! It didn't have any window or a balcony out or in. It is called interior? It should be called instead "a hole inside the hotel" ! The receptionist were awful didn't want to help with the bags when they have stairs all the way up and down! Do you have luggage with you? Then do not choose this hotel as you will have to bring your bags up and down by yourself! I paid a lot of money for this place and it was like living in a rat hole!

I didn't like anything!

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

surcharge for breakfast, which is in a different location...
    • Interior Double Room

surcharge for breakfast, which is in a different location where it costs 4 eur, for hotel guests 8 eur. no hair dryer, no refrigerator-minibar, standard room is like a cellar very strange hotel, I do not recommend

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Not Uet there.
    • Interior Double Room

No curtain on the window to bathroom. There was no terras as in pictures (under construction). No working AC!

Clean, good location. Comfy beds. Fresh and new.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Place very clean and nicely decorated rooms.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Actually they don't face the Canteras beach, and provide rooms with a partial sea and beach view only.

Clean an nice decorated rooms with all necessary facilities

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Overall ok but stills needs the final touches to complete
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

A/C NOT WORKING YET. VERY NOISY ROOM, UNCOMFORTABLE PILLOWS, ROOMS ARE GREAT FOR VERY VERY INTIMATE COUPLES AS THERE IS NO PRIVACY IN THE BATHROOM AT ALL. BREAKFAST NOT IN SAME LOCATION. NO INTERNATIONAL TV CHANNELS, NOT EVEN 1 NEWS CHANNEL, NO HAIRDRYER IN ROOM NOR TO BORROW FROM RECEPTION

FRIENDLY STAFF, NEWLY REFURBISHED, TRUST THAT WHEN FULLY FINISHED WILL BE GREAT, GOOD LOCATION IN LAS CANTERAS

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Potentially amazing
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Aircon not working. Hairs in shower. Requested double bed... But was given twin. Very noisy in morning from renovation work ongoing

Very comfortable bed.. All newly refurbished

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Expensive for what it is
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Noisy, always construction work in surrounding area, drunk people shouting a lot at night outside hotel. Plus no kettle.

Nice room, good decor, very good showers.

Most comfortable beds!

Everything was perfect.

Most comfortable beds! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Amazing rooms with brilliant views

Amazing rooms with brilliant views

The locations was great, loved the breakfast, staff very nice

The locations was great, loved the breakfast, staff very nice

Excellent for a Short city or beach break.

Nothing. It was perfect.

Clean, great location, easy to find.

Roof terrace
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Quite noisy location but that's what you expect being right in the centre

Roof terrace

The beds are very comfortable.
    • Interior Double Room

Our room had frosted Windows and the wiew was just another house.

The beds are very comfortable. Good rooms, good standard.

Close to beach.
    • Interior Double Room

Close to beach. Close to Mercado del puerto. Breakfast excellent. Will stay there next time in Las Palmas

• Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Glass in bathroom was completely see through which is awkward when you are staying with friends

Modern

perfect
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

except my room is in the first floor and its a bet noisy from the people in the street

everything

Big bed.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Very loud neighbourhood. No view even though asked for. Only spanish tv channels.

Big bed. Good breakfast.

All in all an amazing stay. I asked for a room with a View I didn’t get it.
    • Interior Double Room

Reception staff a bit pushy!

Staff were amazing! Breakfast staff especially!! Thank you

Relationship value/money standard.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The room was very noisy, specially due to the neighbours in the contiguous room.

Lovely. Missed a swimming pool though
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Design meant little bathroom/ shower privacy

Lovely modern accommodation

My five stars holiday ever . One of the reasons for why I love Kas Palmas is because I been hosted by Hotel Aloe...
    • Interior Double Room

Is a beatiful location , excellent service, nice and friendly staff. Everithing was over our expectations.

Everithing!

Everithing!

For this price awesome to stay in, but uncomfortable beds
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The bed. Just the bed, and the noise from street.

Bathroom... Really amazing for couples.

No AIR Conditioning in the room.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

No AIR Conditioning in the room.

A weekend in North of Gran Canaria full of relax and nice food !
    • Interior Double Room

A feedback has to be provided according to the famous ratio, services received vs price. For this reason the feedback is 10. Everything good!

conveniently located, good view of the ocean, awesome terrace

conveniently located, good view of the ocean, awesome terrace

Good location and nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Air conditioning was broken all week and although I was given a fan this was a disappointment.

Friendly staff and location

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Stylish hotel
    • Interior Double Room

No tea/coffee facilities in room No iron available

Position and decor of room stylish decor excellent breakfast

GREAT STAFF GOOD LOCATION
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

GREAT STAFF. VERY GOOD LOCATION.NICE ROOM.VERY CLEAN.NICE SEA VIEW FROM BALCONY. GOOD BREAKFAST.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Good value for money.
    • Interior Double Room

Great location, polite and helpful staff, nice breakfast.

Browse Hotel Aloe Canteras traveller photo gallery