Reviews of Tryp Madrid Chamartin 3 stars

Mauricio Ravel, 10, Chamartín, 28046 Madrid, Spain

#243 of 327 hotels in Madrid

Based on 2084 hotel reviews

Fantastic location next to train station. Very helpful and professional staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

It is right across the street from the train station. It was perfect for us, since we arrived late by train & left mid morning in train. This hotel is perfect for that, but far from the center of the city. Hotel kept our suitcases while we traveled, which was super convenient! Hotel staff was terrific, very professional and helpful. Bed & bath were superb!

Good location but relatively expensive for the services offered.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Too many stairs at the entrance of the hotel. This is quite tough for luggage handling.

This hotel is very close to Chamartín Train Station. This is very useful for travel around Madrid and further to other cities in Spain.

An OK hotel when traveling.
    • Double or Twin Room

A bit hard to find your way to the hotel, especially after dark. The surroundings are not very inviting, poorly lit and no hotel signs.

The hotel was fine when you are traveling and want to be nearby the train station and metro

Good overnight hotel to catch trains
    • Double or Twin Room

We stayed overnight to connect from airport to trains so this hotel was perfectly placed opposite the train station. The breakfast was excellent with a lot of choices.

Location right opposite chamartin train station.
    • Double or Twin Room

Asked for a coffee and was told the bar was closed at 5 o'clock I had to go down to the cafe down the road.

Location right opposite chamartin train station. Lovely room and bathroom. Sol area a metro away very accessible

the room was modern clean neat and tidy .
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was advertised with a swimming pool but it was closed and the water was green

the room was modern clean neat and tidy . Hotel was right next to station from which we needed to catch a train. The hotel was happy to store our luggage while we visited the city centre

Breakfast was excellent!
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was excellent! The room got a bit too warm, but I could open the windows so it wasn't a problem. Staff were very helpful, English was not a problem. Very close to Chamartin station and the hotel can be seen from the station, so no problem finding the hotel. There is a bistro next door.

Convenient location
    • Double or Twin Room

On the first night, the aircon was not working so we didn't have a good sleep. On the second night, we reported it before we went back to our room but when we got to our room, it was already working.

The location is only 5 minutes walk to Metro and Renfe train station.

Good for a stopover - close to Charmatin station
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located just beside Charmation railway station - making it a suitable stopover hotel when you need so. I had a room at the 11 floor - so there was basically no noise from the outside (and no inseide noide eiter) Friendly staff - good English spoken.

Perfect location for someone who needs to be close to the...
    • Double or Twin Room

A bit pricy (middle of the week), I think the hotel is rather business people oriented.

Perfect location for someone who needs to be close to the Chamartin railway station. Big room, very comfortable bed. I enjoyed the view on the four towers of Madrid. Very good choice for breakfast.

I had an issue with my room, to much noise - I ask to change...
    • Double or Twin Room

No room service - just a poor Pizza delivery.

I had an issue with my room, to much noise - I ask to change - they was a very nice girl at the reception who did offer to change my room imediatly

I would not recommend it to anyone
    • Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning doesn't work and when we asked they informed us the AC will be turned on only during summer and it was hot we had the window open 24/7 to get some air ..the television channels are all in Spanish except one channel and it isn't all the time either.

Best location in Madrid. Great rooms and love the special surprise.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The registration clerks seemed a little overwhelmed with all the clients. They were nice, but a little stern.

It is so close to the train station, which is wonderful. The staff was very accommodating allowing us to drop our bags off before registration. A great value and fantastic location. They surprised us with candy, almonds, and water in the room which was special and appreciated.

Perfect location for early train
    • Double or Twin Room

We did not get the alarm call that we requested. Luckily we had set our own alarm as well.

We booked the hotel because we had an early morning train to catch, so the position was perfect. The staff were friendly.

Behaviour of the staffs.
    • Double or Twin Room

No room service. Not even room kettle for tea is available. Had to carry the heavy luggages to the hotel room by ourselves, after reaching the hotel from airport was not pleasant to carry luggages.

Behaviour of the staffs.

ok
    • Double or Twin Room

we was charged 25 euros for the underground carpark less than 24 hours parked we were told it would be 10 euro the attendant said we should have paid on arrival we were not told this

In front of the Charmtin station
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast starts rather late (7 30AM weekdays, 8AM for weekends).

Just 2 minutes' walk from the Chamartin station. (Chamartin is 15 minutes by RENFE from the airport)

Modern functional hotel if you want to be close to Chamartin
    • Double or Twin Room

On a wet and dark evening, we found it difficult to find the hotel from Chamartin by walking, better signs and a walking trail on the booking.com site please

Next to Chamartin station so we could have easy journey the next morning We knew there was no restaurant but the bar served good snacks and small meals Large room with very wide double bed Excellent bathroom with lots of hot water Friendly helpful receptionist

Excellent staff and a very clean, comfortable room in a convenient location to Madrid-Chamartin.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was in a bind and really needed to find a cheap hotel close to the train station very quickly. I had lost my credit card in the station and the staff was absolutely incredible in helping me get a room as quickly as possible. They were extremely friendly despite the panicked state I was in and it was an overall very good experience after experiencing a very stressful night.

Okay hotel based on the price.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room that I stayed looked like some office rooms was converted. (But, bathrooms are clean and nice)

Nice staffs, a great buffet on the attached retaurant, and unbelievably close to the train station.

Convient location for travellers
    • Double or Twin Room

Views to a field with homeless people right next door. Not for a long stay as station area dodgy.

Amazing value. Near chamartin station if you only spending a night. Large rooms. Large toilet. I would stay again.

the location is fair.
    • Double or Twin Room

the wifi didn't work on the first night of my stay. it was quite annoying. and it would be nice to provide a kettle and some tea bags. asked for a twin bedroom. the arrangement was a bit strange. there was no space between two beds at all. Not many places to eat.

the location is fair. very accessible through public transport.

Perfect location for young and fit travelers
    • Double or Twin Room

Not accessible for wheelchairs, or people with walking difficulties, don't even try! The two small elevators take time to serve this high rise. The pool is out of use in October. Far from many tourist locations, must use the convenient subway.

Spacious clean rooms, short walk to the train station, and subway. There are good (reasonable price) restaurants for locals and bakeries nearby, groceries and pharmacies is not a problem. The staff answered many inquiries in the language of my choice. Great place for side tours exterior from the city like Segovia and Avila.

Good:
    • Double or Twin Room

Bad : - Just in front of the hotel, there's a kind of dirty noman's land with homeless people ; a bit surrealistic with super modern skyscrapers at the back - Outside stairs to go to the lobby, may be a bit hard for people who arrived tired

Good: - Localization to take metro or go to the airport, near Charmartin station for trains, cercanias, tram ; so easy to go to the city center (15/20 mi by metro or cercanias) - Dynamic smiling young lobby girl - Nice cleaning ladies - Big room - Everything was clean - Top floors, you have a view on Madrid - Swimming pool (but didn't try it as, I went there in winter time, september :) !) - Restaurant on ground floor (but didn't try it) - Several (good) restaurants around and a Mercadona !

Clean, friendly and great location. Reasonable price for what you will get. HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Almost NOTHING, wish there was some English spoken channels

Great location,easy access to metro and bus, friendly staff, wonderful facilities. Due to the easy access of transportation, It feels like you are in downtown, yet you are living in the Suburb

Fitted the bill for my late arrival and early departure.
    • Double or Twin Room

Selection of dishes for dinner - although the food that I had was fresh and well made there was very little choice and I wasn't able to have a salad. Also was only allowed half a bed. Seemed unnecessary.

Not bad. Available services mislead regarding air conditioning.
    • Double or Twin Room

Apparently, the whole building (i.e. ALL ROOMS) can only be set to either heating, or air conditioning. First night, it was air conditioning, and second night it got switched to heating (allegedly due to many guests' request, but more likely due to hotel policy -- it was 27-28 degrees outside in October) so we had to sleep with the window open, which was somewhat noisy. It is important to note in the services section of the webpage that only one possibility is available (heating, or air conditioning) although the room controls seem to have a switch (which does not do anything). In any case, while the setting is obvious for summer, the cooler months really depend on personal choice. I should be argued that fresh air is better for a closed/well-insulated room. There was plenty of extra bedding available.

Great location near the Chamartin train station. Breakfast was nice. Staff was very helpful when needed.

Fine for an overnight journey break.
    • Double or Twin Room

Actually getting in and out with luggage not straightforward. Inadequate lifts.

Nice room, well equipped. Close to Chamartin station but a rather bleak walk involved. The hotel sits on top of a cervecaria with a somewhat idiosyncratic tapas/raciones menu.

Overall it was an extremely comfortable stay with reasonably good amenties.
    • Double or Twin Room

We needed to pay during Check in & every time we re-checked in. Otherwise it was extremely good & fair and the staff helped out on our queries very efficiently

The Rooms were well maintained & Comfortable. The staff were very courteous.Facilities were very comfortable.

near the Big Train Station & Metro, and surroundings...
    • Double or Twin Room

near the Big Train Station & Metro, and surroundings with Motorcycle Shop (Harley Davidson & Royal Enfield), & also good restaurant outside the Hotel area.

Hard to beat this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Super friendly staff who went out of their way to help us. We had a wonderful corner room - spacious and airy. Although the hotel is not in the centre of town it is easy to hop on the train (5min walk from hotel to Chamartin Station). You are downtown within minutes. We also spent a lovely day wandering the neighbourhood of Chamartin which is very pleasant.

Decent Hotel, comfortable and well placed let down a little by long winded check in process.
    • Double or Twin Room

The check in process was long winded; having had a 4 hour delay on leaving Paris airport we didn't arrive until after midnight, so didn't appreciate having to wait a further 15mins to pass on information already held by booking.com. Question: why can't our Booking.Com details be used to auto-populate the endless forms and information gathering that's done at check-in (after all it's the same information - and would be a real benefit to both travelers and Hotel staff)

The bed was super comfortable, the room spacious and the bathroom had a decent array of complimentary toiletries. The location was good for the West End of Paseo de la Castellana, although the initial approach didn't look so good (next to a patch of wasteland with temporary shelters erected on it).

Satisfied with the hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

A little far from the main attractions and tourist areas in Madrid. But it's right in front of a subway station, so it isn't a big problem.

Great value for money, comfortable rooms and friendly staff.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Tryp Chamartin.
    • Double or Twin Room

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Tryp Chamartin. I need to be based close to the Plaza de Castilla so the hotel was perfectly placed for this. Saying that I did venture into the centre of the city every day of my 5 day trip and found that you could be right in the heart of Madrid within a 10 minute metro journey. It's also very easy to get around with Chamartin metro station being only a 2 minute walk away. It is a no frills hotel but I found it to be excellent value for money and I couldn't fault any of the services I received! I paid extra for a premium room and had a wonderful view of the beautiful pool. Having the little extras like a kettle, dressing gown and slippers really made a difference! Breakfast was a great experience, it was fabulous that they served it until 11am as I use to slip down about 10.30am - I think I avoided the rush as it was lovely and relaxed! It was buffet style and everything you could possibly want! I'm only a tea and crossiant kinda girl but there was a wide variety of hot and cold food! I was lucky enough to spend some time by the pool which was fab, great space! All the staff I encountered were lovely and helpful especially as I don't speak any Spanish. Special mention goes to Miriam who was so helpful and informative when I contacted the hotel before my visit! I look forward to returning back here in the future

Essentially a good hotel, but another hotel that heats the room despite the customer wants different
    • Double or Twin Room

The heating/cooling of the room seems to be broken. Despite fact that although outside temperature is 13 degrees, the room was 25+ degrees. When you switch on the temperature system into room (which looks like a ''climate control'') the only result is more heat. It boosts the temperature to the 30+ degrees. So only option is to Switch off the whole thing and open the window.

friendly staff

We had a good sleep and enjoyed the pool in the hotel but eat and drank in Madrid in the evening.
    • Double or Twin Room

The general cleanliness of the public areas in hotel were not good, out by the pool dirty and a cup I put my apple core in after I finished it was still on the coffee table the next day in the lounge!!!! Expensive for the standard 3 star hotel.

Location great for access to Madrid centre with metro and bus a couple of minutes walk away. The outdoor swimming pool was great to cool off in. The room was a nice size and bed and bathroom were clean. Breakfast very basic but edible and fresh. Reception staff very polite and helpful.

Very good
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The location was a bit out of the main attractions but only a short taxi drive away. Also the view we had was of some sort of homeless camp

Very clean and very friendly staff

A bit like faulty towers!

Didn't feel welcome, no fun allowed

A bit like faulty towers! Great facilities, but pool bAr lets the rest of hotel down. receptionists very helpful

I loved the staff, room and meals were delicious and pool...
    • Double or Twin Room

The steps leading to hotel reception it's a bit hard to get luggage up and down.

I loved the staff, room and meals were delicious and pool was good too. The location is near the metro station it offered us easy and cheap access to go around Madrid. It a hotel I will book again!

Good base to explore Madrid.
    • Double or Twin Room

Good base to explore Madrid. Basic, clean and comfortable. Not much in immediate area so have to get on metro, luckily metro station is less than 2 minute walk away. Swimming pool and pool area ok, did manage to get a sun lounger. Lots of stairs in hotel which might be a problem for some. Happy with this hotel overall and would recommend for a short stay. If you want to be in the heart of lots of restaurants and bars then this is not ideal. About 15 minutes on the metro into the city so not bad.

Would use the hotel again but probably stay in central area...in sol
    • Double or Twin Room

Clean hotel staff not overly helpful as limited english, pool freezung cold with very sharp pebble dash around the edge of pool, pool bar had minimal stock and hotels bar was not open throughout the day. The room was clean and maid attended everyday beds very comfy but pillows where amazingly soft and very comfortable. However the tv only had spanish programmes unless ypu wanted to watch world news 24/7!. The fridge didnt work the aircon was poor and the safety deposit box refused to work also...we asked the staff but it was difficult so we just left in room hoping it would be safe x good place for base if you intend to go out each day and with the metro being 1 minute walk away it was really handy xxx

Fantastic value for money!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool wasn't open until 12pm and it wasn't heated.

Great location to metro, nice having the pool and not hard to get sun loungers, supermarkets nearby and comfortable bed!

Nice hotel and staff were kind.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom had a leak in the roof and area outside was not looked after. Taxi's found the place hard to find.

Nice hotel and staff were kind. Pool was nice.

lovely break and accomodated a well behaved group of lads.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only negatives - staff speak limited English (it is Spain after all) and 1 side is wasteland which is occupied by a "jungle style" campsite.

hotel is spot on. The location is a short taxi to main attractions and supermarket a 3 minute walk. The swimming pool is a welcome relief from the heat, and used by locals which is nice to see.

Good location near Chamartin station and out of the city...
    • Double or Twin Room

Good location near Chamartin station and out of the city center. It is very good located near Cuatro Torres Business Area and Puerta de Europa. The hotel is very good and the rooms are very spacious and clean. The pillows were very comfortable. I liked the available amenities in the toilet, including shaving kit, shoes cleaning kit, sponge, hair cap, among other small things. The staff was very professional and always available.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

A very nice hotel

No complaints.

The location of the hotel is very convenient to the Chamartin train station. It's not the closest hotel, but just a short walk. From there, there are good metro connections into the center of the city. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice, though it was crowded at the particular time that I went. When I arrived well before check-in time, the reception staff was very accommodating in checking my luggage

Amazing stay!
    • Double or Twin Room

Amazing breakfast. Definitely worth the money. Bathroom was beautiful. Water pressure was amazing. Beds were super comfortable. Staff was super nice in the middle of the night. They placed my luggage in the hold room while I was on a day trip even after my checkout. Gorgeous view and many more things that I am too tired to write about

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

For me it is 4 star hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

In the middle of the night I woke up, because the security door in the bedroom closed suddenly without any reason. After that I couldn't sleep. In the morning I had to leave early and there was no hot water in the bathroom.

The room was clean and there fully equipped. In the bathroom I found everything I needed, also a comb, a sponge and a kit for cleaning shoes! It was fantastic. The bathtube was big and clean, just perfect for a bath after a long day. There was a free bottle of mineral water. My room was near the elevator, but I didn't hear any noise. Great view from the window.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Location was confortable and manager was very flexible and...
    • Double or Twin Room

I didnt like the fact That after i payed they told me i wasnt going to have water for a Whole day. Also first impression of the staff weren't very imformative neither knowledgeable.

Location was confortable and manager was very flexible and helpful when we had difficulty with our booking and our stay there

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Good hotel for good price
    • Double or Twin Room

2 mistakes: 1- Someone from the staff knocked on our door and half a second later opened it. Awake and dressed, but still annoying. 2- Staff told us about a car park close hotel for 10 € per day. They should also tell this price is for advance payment. We had to argue with parking employee to avoid paying 25 €.

Big, bright and clean room. Comfortable bed, quiet atmosphere. Good location, 30 minutes to old town. Staff always ready to help. Everything was right, except for 2 things (which were not cojunctural problems).

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Very useful for train connections and appointments in...
    • Double or Twin Room

Very useful for train connections and appointments in business area but a bit out of town for amenities ,requiring use ot the close by transport connections.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Great Hotel, good value. Excellent client service
    • Double or Twin Room

They were not able to print my boarding pass after paying for the internet service so I had to pay 15 euros at the airport. Also very limited English speaking staff. Could not figure out how to close safe and no instructions on how to use telephone..Breakfast was overpriced in my opinion -- 15 euros but surely it was worth it.

Very professional and helpful staff despite some minor issues. I left my phone and jewelry in the room and they send the taxi driver to the airport to drop it off so they really were customer oriented and nice about that which is rare...Room very clean. Good location.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Location of hotel is very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

Waited some time for check -in even though I called and e-mailed to request earlier check-in.

Location of hotel is very good. Just opposite metro station.Nice breakfast.Very clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Good hotel for railway travellers
    • Premium Double Room

Room was extremely warm - we slept with the windows wide open, as aircon didn't seem to have any impact. Chaotic presentation of coffee pots and hot milk at breakfast made self service time consuming.

Happy to find this hotel so close to Chamartin railway station, where we arrived in Madrid and left from the next morning. Excellent value for this kind of stopover.

Close to the train station.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff spoke mediocre English and was unable to give clear direction when I inquired about places to go.

Close to the train station. Room was clean and bed very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff were very rude, swimming pool wasn't open regardless of the 32c heat, Wel also wasn't made aware of this either.. And maids very noisy in the morning.

The location of the metro

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Kind staff, good location
    • Double or Twin Room

Internet did not work on 9th floor We did not get hot water for shower properly, luke warm so tooj a quick wash. Room heating was on a bit too high, did not realize that first.hot night's sleep.

Location brilliant for us, room clean, good bed

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Convenient stopover between airport and onward travel
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

No tea or coffee making facilities in room Not particularly good value for money

Near Renfe station and Metro so easy to get to and from airport and onward travel. Comfortable room, nice bathroom

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Huge bed.
    • Double or Twin Room

Perfect hotel if you need to reach the airport early in the morning or catch a train at the chamartin station (what I did). But I wouldn't recommend this hotel for a longer stay in Madrid - if you want to discover the city, the center is a bit too far away.

Huge bed. Clean room. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Pretty neat
    • Double or Twin Room

That light was completely off when not in the room so mobil/laptop/extra battery would not charge.

Liked the fact that the hotel was right next to the Chamartín train station and the pool.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Fair stay, with some problems due to lack of communication
    • Double or Twin Room

- The hotel was doing some constructions and did not have water between 11 AM and 6 PM. I felt that I should have been aware of these prior to the booking. It does make your stay less comfortable if you cannot have proper use of facilities (shower, bathroom, etc.)

- Comfortable rooms - Extensive breakfast - Friendly staff - Location

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

An ideal base for exploring Mdrid.
    • Double or Twin Room

No tea or coffee making facilities in room.

Excellent breakfast selection Outside swimming pool was excellent for cooling down after a day's sightseeing. Next door to railway station and metro link direct to city centre, although not disturbed by noise.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

surprisingly quiet and really close to Chamartin station...
    • Double or Twin Room

the immediate surrounding is a bit quirky ... I guess the spanish bad bank is still looking for an investor ;-)

surprisingly quiet and really close to Chamartin station (less than 100 m I guess, but with no signs, getting there is not necessarily simple if you arrive in dark. Take the western exit from the station building - that is exit near track #1 -, descend to the ground level and just cross the street, no matter how strange it may seem)

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Average Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Not so many attractions nearby. No double bed (only two twin beds together) Fridge didn't work and they forgot clean the room one day

It was close to a mayor train station / metro. Swimming pool good for relaxing but only for few hours as the hotel is surrounded by tall buildings

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

This hotel is a real deal: the rooms are spacious, there is...
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel is a real deal: the rooms are spacious, there is a great pool (I didn't actually use it but I could see it), the staff is courteous, and it's located right near the Chamartin Station, one of the major train and metro stations in Madrid.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

A wonderful hotel with excellent facilities which was value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Everything was excellent.

The hotel rooms are spacious, the staff very friendly and helpful with excellent English, the breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious, and the pool was a big bonus in heatwave temperatures in Madrid recently.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

great breakfast, nice room with air condition, close to...
    • Double or Twin Room

hotel's crew should have better english skills

great breakfast, nice room with air condition, close to metro station, quiet place - not like crowded city center

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Nice big pool.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Needed a ticket to enter pool for some reason. Pool did not open till 12. Much of the food that was supposed to be hot at breakfast buffet was cold. 15 minutes to check in!

Nice big pool. Comfy beds. Nice tapas bars next door.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Hotel well located but lacks cleanliness. Rooms are outdated.

I did not like the cleanliness of the room (lackluster) and how employees treat foreign customers (indifference). The room needs urgent refurbishment. The outdoor pool has a good size, but the surrounding area is not used for anyone who enjoys the space. In addition, pool maintenance started as we were inside the pool...

The restaurant service is very good, but with little choice. Well situated hotel, close to shopping, restaurants, train station and subway.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Ideal for early train from Charmartin

Pues.... nada.

My wife and I have stayed a few times; it is so handy for Charmartin station (Renfe and Metro). We turn up late (easyJet schedule), sleep happily and leave early (Renfe timetable) so can't really comment on the facilities, other than the all-important wifi always works. Late food is always in "La Cerveceria de Pepe" just yards away; breakfast in the station. Madrid is noisy; this hotel has always been quiet at night. The hotel does attract school children with their inevitable excitement but this has never disturbed our peace. Last trip, we ended up on the top floor in a corner; silence.

Service and staff really good

Access to Hotel not friendly and no good looking. Needs to be improved, “yes or yes”

Service and staff really good

3 mintues to chamartin railway station

wifi is slow

3 mintues to chamartin railway station

Perfect choice near the railway station
    • Double or Twin Room

Excellent bed, large room and bathroom, handy bath products, friendly staff

So close to the Chamartin train station and metro.
    • Premium Double Room

Pool was not open in early June

So close to the Chamartin train station and metro. Rooms spacious and bed so comfy!!

excellent overnight stop before catching train the next...
    • Double or Twin Room

excellent overnight stop before catching train the next morning.

Browse Tryp Madrid Chamartin traveller photo gallery