Reviews of Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel - Adults Only 5 stars

Carretera Playa D'en Bossa, 10, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Spain

#16 of 32 hotels in Playa d'en Bossa

Best parties Hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

Customer service could improve more. Did not understand why it took so long to do the check-out and why the receptionist did not want to give a receipt. We managed to get a receipt once the queue came down later in the afternoon but it was a little sad that they could not keep a smile and deliver a good customer service in 5-star hotel.

The Food, especially the breakfast experience was brilliant and of course, good watching top DJ's and have direct access from our room to the venue, same for the beach. We had a great time because of the nature of this hotel, good location + DJ party venue.

Beautiful hotel, very clean room, great location and friendly and professional staff. Overall a won
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

The hotel is perfect for music lovers and in great location for other clubs and local beach restaurants and shops. Very clean room and overall the hotel is maintained to a very high standard. The breakfast buffet is an experience not to be missed!! Amazing selection of foods. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. I have been to Ushuaia twice and will definitely return next year!!

bed and air con need to be upgraded
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

the bed was two singles and a single occupant and it was not comfortable they need to change the beds because after partying hard you need to sleep well, also aircon was not up to standard and the settling adjuster just seemed to be for show it didn't do anything

breakfast was amazing,

Great Fun Hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

The room was quite small but ok, and there was little space for 2 people to hang clothes. There was no shower curtain in the bathroom, and the shower didn't drain properly so the bathroom flooded on the first day, and we had the remove the drain cover for the rest of the stay. When we arrived the draws hadn't been cleaned and we had to ask a few times before they were finally cleaned, and our glasses were taken out of our room, and not returned, despite asking. The service around the pool wasn't great and we had to wait ages to be served. One day I requested a bottle of wine 3 times before giving up- in fairness I did complain and was given a complimentary bottle the next day. These are minor thing, that would not stop me returning, but not what you expect when you are paying so much for a room and in a 5 star hotel.

Great hotel, with a brilliant atmosphere and amazing pool side entertainment- I especially loved the sax player. The staff are mostly friendly and helpful. The room was fine, the bed was super comfy, and we had a great view over the stage. Would return!!

Will never be going again will be staying at the hard rock as it’s amazing
    • Suite

My room had electrics hanging out under the sink have pictures, snd plasterboard in my shower, the light hanging in the shower, and then moved to another room where the electricity kept tripping out no AC becusde the power kept going and I payed 2000 pounds for the suites and that’s what I got for my money

The party’s and the stage and the atmosphere

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Unbelievable experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

The air conditioning in every room was horrible , I think the management had fixed 24-25C temp and it was too hot and sticky in the room Very unpleasant

The whole ambience was amazing

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Just for Party not the 5 star hotel experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

Staffs especially reception. Seriously they need to get costumer-service trained more. How they talk to the clients was horrible. Not just to me I’ve seen more German people upset about how they treat the clients. They’re only kind when they try to sell you things such as upgrades and tables. etc just BEFORE you pay which they need to charge you something. I’ve always traveled in 5 stars hotel except for work the service of Ushuaïa hotel is certainly not for 5 stars. They move so quick when they need to charge you like room service/bar service etc but services included are terrible like cleaning service/getting ice/getting iron. I didn’t get to have iron til I checked out and if you aske the extra towels it takes 5hrs. Ice machine is broken in two stories in the row. Reception communication to the department is the worst I’ve ever experienced. They don’t care how your stay was when you checked out just interested to charge you. I fully understand every hotel wants to make profit but damn. I asked porter service when out way out but I’ve got a call to remind us of check out time so we just dragged our suitcases by ourselves. I’d visit again next year but just do not expect 5 stars hotel service! A regular room is worse than some 4 star hotels’ one. Oh, Bell boys are really nice and helpful though.

Party. Access to the club and the beach. so private and exclusive. Breakfast is nice. Quality jamon and cava + music. I’ve been to Ibiza several times but 1st time to this hotel. It was so cool in the middle of the party you can go to the room and change or use the toilet whatever. So cool and convenient. Pool is awesome as well. You can see the most beautiful people in Ibiza here.

I loved the pool, the atmosphere, the parties.
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

It’s really really expensive for everything and disappointed with the size of room - it was fairly small. Booking.com image is misleading. Also disappointed that we were meant to have a ‘stage view’ room and it turns out we were in the tower - miles from the beach club... hmmm misleading!

I loved the pool, the atmosphere, the parties. It was amazing, best few days ever. STRONGLY recommend staying here if you wish to attend the events. - saves time/ money and is the full VIP experience. Enjoyed the hot tub on the balcony and the fab views

Tired and overpriced
    • Suite

Ushuaia definitely is not up to the world standards these days, neither party, nor accommodation wise. Staff are rude and ignorant, and the very basic 3 star hotel that has been re-painted to a be super glamorous spot is now very tired. Ants is not just the party here, they are really taking over the property from the owners.

Ibiza is always great, beautiful beaches, nice people and even some untouched nature.

You do not care about people, they push things into your...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

You do not care about people, they push things into your account that the manager did not agree with in the party building. I did not see in life how they disparage the offices. The place is so beautiful but it can ruin the experience with this thing that keeps pushing things into your account and I said I do not want to pay for something I did not take Invite me a really shocking police !!!!!!!

Horrible ..too hot could not sleep and sweating in theroom.r
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen

The food menu not vast and its boiling in the room always hot and even complaining about it for 5 days nothing happens it's super hot and ac's in full hotel dint work properly at all

Good location excellent rooms however staff not helpful and...
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen

Good location excellent rooms however staff not helpful and I was overcharged for a room which I had accidentally cancelled and re-booked within the hour. Not nice.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

the service is a high standard, the DJ shows are best in the...

n/a

the service is a high standard, the DJ shows are best in the island, also free entrance to Hi Ibiza, the newest disco in town, the amazing breakfast, the room was beautiful with balcony, everything was perfect. I will go back !

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The original Ibiza mood
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

Room and pubblic areas are not super clean

Amazing location for Ibiza mood and music. Nice beach and bars/restaurants. Rich and well prepared breakfast

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The buffet breakfast was incredible, never seen anything...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

The staff were rude at times, and very pushy to try get you to pay for more upgrades

The buffet breakfast was incredible, never seen anything like it. Also the club was unreal, would definitely recommend to anyone into partying

This hotel is by far the best value for money, especially if...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

This hotel is by far the best value for money, especially if you’re wanting to party! With free entry into the Ushuaia parties and then across to Hi Ibiza if you wish to carry on. The rooms are beautifully clean and spacious with amazing showers and access to a ridiculously huge mini bar range! The staff are at the most accommodating, always happy and saying hello to all guest making us feel so welcome. Food, service and drinks are all amazing and along the lines of pricing across the island! We rocked up after a horribly long flight and the front desk staff happily checked us in early, with checking out we had a later flight were we were offered storage of bags and a ‘refresher room’ before heading off to our flights. We will definitely be returning to this hotel when we come back!

Great place if you want to stay in Ibiza.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

I stood on broken glass in the pool side bar area, there should be no glass allowed near the pool area due to bare feet which I felt was extremely poor on the hotels part.

Great place to stay that has everything you want near by.

No air con the entire time we stayed there.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

there was no air con for our entire stay. we couldnt sleep/blow dry our hair. our make up melted off when we were getting read and the hotel made no attempt to fix it all week nor did they compensate us. you pay for a hotel for a reason and in the middle of summer air con is a must.

amazing location. they also dont tell you that you can get into the club opposite for free which was a nice surprise.

The location was great
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

Unfortunately the rooms had no air con for our entire stay. Considering it’s an extremely expensive hotel I think not attempting to fix the air con across the entire week of our stay is just not acceptable. The staff agreed it was bad but made no attempt to solve it, offer us discounts etc. The rooms were stifling, blow drying your hair impossible without standing in your own sweat and sleeping was extremely uncomfortable. I think even basic hostels have air conditioning these days.....

The location was great

Amazing
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

I was there tree days in a room without Air conditionated and was very bad when I wanted to sleep. The room was very hot inside because was in the second floor

Ferfectoo
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen

Security guard and most stuff is nice and very smile .but some stuff in the respetion . Anglena it since person and some man

Clean and location and angela respition is nice the others is nice but not like the maids (room services) and chick out stall 161 euro more just the told me that I drink a bottle of wine or shampine that I never touch it in my room but I think the chick out stuff , some lady /// put on anact.. but the hotel very very very breath full nice security and it’s best for all kind of couples , see u Ushuaia . Hope to solve this propl

BAD ORGANIZATION. Less botox and more brain for the staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

Incompetent staff, contradiction between members of the reception and the beach, we were “locked up” out of the hotel with prohibition to return in while our luggage remained at the pool. Nobody to speak French. No compensation for this. At 768€ for one night in a normal room, this kind of incident should not happen!

Everything just excellent
    • Suite

My third stay at Ushuaia, Everything just excellent, Martin garrix party, Tinie tempah, Dystopia and Ants! Breakfast, beach club and the suite room. See you again very soon Ushuaia. Ps.The best waiters at beach club: Omar and the chef making omelet at breakfast, Love them, always looking happy and friendly!

What a disaster! A place to be avoided!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

We got the club part of the hotel, which was so dirty. We came after party ended, it looked like a massive toilet!! We couldn’t believe what we were seeing. The day after they spent cleaning and setting up a stage for next party, so practically hotel looked like a major toilet being cleaned and reconstructed. Room was average and I still can’t believe this hotel is rated as 5 star. Staff was not helpful, when we arrived late, checkin was slow, and they didn’t want to give us wristbands for party next day unless we pay 400€ for late checkout... All in all, this is a place to be avoided. We changed the hotel to the one next to it( I’m not going to name it) and that was a true 5 star experience, rather than this Ushuaia disaster!

Nice breakfast

Ushuaia is the only place to stay in d'en Bossa if you want a real treat; try a suite!
    • Suite

Order breakfast delivered to your room at a fraction of the price of the very expensive buffet! The portions are massive and beautifully presented....and delivered by charming waiting staff!

Fab posh clubbing hotel where EVERYTHING costs extra, coffee in room £4 per expresso pod etc.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Don´t Wake Me Up

Customer service was poor overall, especially for this price. Rooms not available until gone 4pm. Promises to call not met. Broken door not fixed. Lax attitude to issues, no urgency from female reception staff.

This is clubbing at its best. Great sound and shows. Clean and fun. Don't wake me up rooms have a great view.

Like but not all
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

Rather unattentive stuff. They dont care about guest problems and not trying to solve them. Girl on a reception was even rude. Very bad WiFi and slow. Its very sad for 5 Stars hotel

Location. Design

Party Hub of Ibiza

The cleanliness in The Rooms and the Bathrooms was below average. The house keeping needs to be improved.

The great Location and wonderful parties. Great service and warm hospitality. The Restaurant Sir Rocco serves amazing Italian Cusine. The beach bar has excellent cocktails and great Seafood including amazing and tasty vegetarian options .

The hotel is great for almost all purposes.
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

I absolutely hated the air freshner used at the hotel, it gave all of us a headache and was sprayed excessively in the rooms and hallways.

The hotel is great for almost all purposes. Breakfast superb, great views from the room of the beach and fantastic music by the resident DJs all day long.

Depends on what you want
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

We got the suite but the pricing of the suite is ridiculous for the quality. I expected better. The weirdest thing was the bath tub at the middle of the room. Its sight was rather disturbing. Some of the furniture items seemed to be falling apart.

I really liked the location. It is near not far form Ibiza Town. It is near to the airport. It is near to Hi Club and just below you have the club that runs from 3 till 12. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is amazing. The beds were comfortable but we partied a lot so ...

Bad Check in
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

Check in took more than 15 minutes, and the Check in Lady, i think her name was Valeria, had a negative attitude towards us. Firstly, she was pushing me really Hard to upsell my room, offering a different room for a greater price, and when I refused, she became very upset. Secondly, she did not want to take the 300 euro deposit in Cash, as I did not want her to Block that sum on my Credit card. The reasoning behind was that it Will take more than 20 min to Check out. At the end it took only 2 min to Check out. And lastly, she gave us a room with 2 separate mattresses, although i have booked a double bed room.

The breakfast is really great and the overall Hotel design is beautiful.

Ushuaia is the best place Ever
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

The design of the room was WOW, so sexy and stylish, so convenient to stay in. The staff was polite and ready to make come true every wish of mine. I was a bit late with the check-out, but it was ok. The view from the room was amazing, especially in the morning, also the birds were singing! The paradise ! The breakfast was included in the price of the room - another pleasant thing ! I will come to Ushuaia again. Ushuaia team, thank you!

Great hotel!
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

Emailed hotel about putting decorations in our room for my partners birthday before we arrived. Never had any response from three emails. Also drink prices are ridiculously high. No need to sell a carton orange juice for €10. Slightly disappointing on those parts but apart from that it’s a great hotel.

Great hotel! Modern, clean and cool. Nice atmosphere around the place and staff very helpful and friendly.

Terrible check in, badly organised, queued for over an hour.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

Terrible check in, badly organised, queued for over an hour. Was offered an upgrade to a better club view for £200 extra, ended up costing £600 extra as the guy at reception got it wrong...our view was worse than friends who didn’t upgrade. Staff were rude and unhelpful. Breakfast was the most overpriced Ive ever encountered at €55 per head. Which when you’ve spent £1950 on a room seems excessive. It’s an ok hotel, not worth the price tag. Won’t stay again.

Absolutely incredible!
    • Suite - Fashion Victim

The staff took our card for payment at beginning of stay.. thought payment was taken for room but it was only pre authrosed. Had a call at 11pm one night saying we had to go to reception to make payment before 12am that night to balance their books! Mistake on their part I think

Absolutely incredible!! More than we expected

What Would Love Do?!! USHUAIA <3 <3 <3

IT WAS AWESOME

The Rooms are AWESOME!!! The Breakfast AMAZING! :) The service @ hotel! wauwwww! In Ushuaia Club & Ushuaia Tower great people!! service is GOOD , JOAN & DAVID are my HEROES @ the desks & all people did their job/work very GOOD, i was IMPRESSED. What Would Love Do?!!... USHUAIA Is The Answer...

Party hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

Breakfast should have been included with the room.

Everything was good. From the moment we arrived the staff were very attentive and helpful. The hotel has a signature smell which is very memorable. The rooms come with everything you need for a party. They are a good size and has lovely views. Comfortable bed. Great pool area and shows in the evenings.

Ushuaia was my favourite Ibiza event from previous years, it...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

I didn’t feel I got great value for money. We had to pay a 400€ deposit on arrival which was refundable on check out but with no previous mention. You also cannot bring any goods such as water/snacks to your room during an event. This could cause problems in the height of the season as you can only buy essentials for your room in the morning which may be unavailable or extremely overpriced at the hotel. Many things in the room such as cups were boxed up and €20 extra and cups with drinks which we’d paid approx 20€ for were brought from a hotel event to our room and taken by the cleaners. It wasn’t clear what was complimentary and what was chargeable. On check out we were charged for nespresso capsules which had been described as complimentary in that hotel directory, but we were told we were charged because we were “ only in a superior room” the corridors were dark with a cheap rubbery mat on that floor, which made it look like the bottom of a ship. The speaker didn’t work and the bedside charging port was broken, along with some imperfections to the paint in the room. I recommended to the hotel that the member of staff whom brings your luggage to your room should go with you and clearly explain all the hotel and room amenities along with chargeable extras. A simple gesture like showing us how to fix our speaker and how to connect our phones via Bluetooth would have made a great impact if we didn’t have to ask and wait 1 hour for it.

Ushuaia was my favourite Ibiza event from previous years, it was great to stay in the middle of it. The resort meant you don’t have to leave. You have the hotel, you have the beach club and pool club and Hï night club across the road. Location was perfect We didn’t even get the time to go to the roof top bar at the tower building.

Everything!
    • Suite - Fashion Victim

Everything! The breakfast was by far the best I've ever had in any hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. Smilie faces throughout the whole stay and can't wait to go back.

The last day of my trip I got kicked out by somebody from...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

The last day of my trip I got kicked out by somebody from the staff after I had been guaranteed 1 more night and changed plane tickets this guy walks into the room and told me I had to leave the hotel or he would force me since I had no room.

Wasn't as good as we expected, which was disappointing :(
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

Unhelpful staff at check in No tea or coffee facilities in the room - only had coffee capsules that had to be paid for Everything in the room had to be paid for!

The lovely quiet pool by the apartments in block 4 The wrist bands instead of key cards Some staff The party!

Far from what I expected
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

It's really, really a party hotel (which can be cool). However, don't go there if you want to sleep at all. It's extremely noisy IN the rooms, and I had expected the rooms itself to be well isolated. The hotel and everything else around it is extremely overpriced, but REALLY overpriced. I would strongly not recommend to go here, unless you want to be posh about your belongings, or want to be around those people.

Overall was a fantastic stay
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

No negative comments from us, all was great.

Ushuaia is mostly know for the amazing night events, but I would say the hotel is even better! Everything is very well organized, from the valet service when you arrive till the check out when you leave. We had the "Anything Can Happen" suite and we loved the jacuzzi on the balcony. We were gifted by a champagne bottle, fantastic! Breakfast is a little busy sometimes but the choice is absolutely amazing. I would like to thank David and Angela from the reception and Alvaro and Mario from the pool bar, they made our stay even greater! Highly recommended.

Nice hotel but poor service.
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

Service did not match the rating and price of the hotel. Simple things like for example, ordering more coffee capsules and stating we don’t want decaf, but they still bring decaf. Requested for ice and iron, they brought ice twice and no iron. Have to request and follow up on requested items at least twice. This shouldn’t happen whilst on holiday and the amount you pay for the hotel. The day of check out, you can still use the facilities, however the staff wouldn’t provide towels for the sun loungers! Got there in the end but it was a hassle. The hotel was not even near full capacity, so imagine what the service is like when it is.

Funky decor Location Breakfast was good Great music, especially the live performances during breakfast

Great location by the beach (except airplanes flying over as...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Party All Night Long

Japanese restaurant over-priced.

Great location by the beach (except airplanes flying over as it is close to airport), very attentive and friendly staff, very original, cool hotel.

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

I read so many bad reviews before coming it almost put me off booking. It makes me think maybe these people put themselves in a position where they made the holiday bad themselves. There is almost NOTHING wrong with this hotel at all. I would only recommend a tour upon check in or the next day for new arrivals as the resort is HUGE there are many points you won’t see or know exist unless you are told.

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!! This is more than a hotel, this is an OASIS!! Swim up suite we stayed in was amazing. The restaurants and beach clubs provide the highest of quality food and drink. Staff are helpful and friendly. Hotel is the cleanest and best decorated hotel I have ever stayed in. Everywhere you turn is worth a picture.

Very unhappy with the experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

We were very unhappy with the hotel amenities and service. The jacuzzi was not working, the swimming pool water was supposed to be warm, and it was not. The air condition in our room was not working.

Only thing we liked was the loccation

Amazing
    • Suite - Fashion Victim

I wouldn’t say anything negative about this hotel everything was so nice , food , pool area, staff etc , I stayed at Fashion victim suite and it was just stunning, you will fall in love , I definitely be back !

Magical stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

We had two single bed pushed together which was very disappointing.

Wonderfully warm welcome which was clearly 5 star from the start. The room had the most beautiful view and comfy beds. Breakfast was included and absolutely fantastic.

Nice hotel, good location and friendly (almost all) staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

why in 5* hotel's room there is scratch at the shell in bathroom and broken led strip light, which hang down from the ceiling??? The hanging part was so long, that at first we thought that it's a decoration. It's not a big deal to fix it

Nice hotel, good location and friendly (almost all) staff

Beautiful hotel, highly recommend!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

They put me in a room that dry bar items had not been replenished. I wasted a lot of time with the front desk getting this sorted as I didn't want to be charged for the missing items.

Everything about this place was top notch! I wish I could have stayed longer!

-Heated swimming pool was perfect for our October stay
    • Suite - Fashion Victim

-Wifi was unsecure so internet browsing wasn't possible throughout our stay. -The maid let herself into the room despite the 'do not disturb' sign being on display. -All guests had to vacate the hotel on the 16th Oct so the staff could have their private closing party- this meant the hotel facilities (including the all important heated swimming pool) could not be used on our last day- we had access to hard Rock hotel but their pool was too cold to use in October. Disappointing last day.

-Heated swimming pool was perfect for our October stay -Hot tub on the balcony was lovely

Absolutely incredible.
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

We stayed in the Anything Can Happen suite, and the room was incredible with ocean views and the hot tub on the balcony. The shower was my favourite, with a rainforest head and the ability to change the temperature to your liking. We were given a complimentary bottle of Cava on our first day. The wait staff at the pool bar were very attentive and helpful. The staff in general were very helpful.

Enjoyed the facility’s
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen

There was no speaker for the room and no controls for the Xbox Tried a number of times to call reception but there was no answer The control for the Hottub wasn’t working.

Liked the hottub

DJ comes to your hotel, free admission to hi club across the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

Hallway carpet was stained and disgusting, doesn't feel like a 5 star hotel, rooms are very small, no elevator to 3rd floor. Beaches nearby aren't that nice.

DJ comes to your hotel, free admission to hi club across the street, staff is very friendly and helpful. This is a party hotel, don't expect to take a nap 5pm-12am. Balcony facing the music arena is awesome!

nice hotel, good design
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

was a bit disappointed of this hotel. too high price for such quality. the way from reception to the room number was very dirty. not very nice security. still do not received money back that was preauthorized in case of any extra charge. was a bit disappointed of this hotel.

nice hotel, good design

relaxing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

The hotel was offering a cheaper rate to walkins ( 250 euro's ) than the rate I booked from Booking.com ( above 300 euro )

The beach was very relaxing and classy , beach bar & music were 👌

The worst stay of my life
    • Suite

Nothing! Poor staff, the shower hose came off the wall and hit me in the face causing a bruise! When I went down to reception nothing could be sorted for me they did not care one slight bit I felt so intimidated the attitude on the staff and night manager especially was disgusting!!!! Health and safety is very poor

Felt ripped off and annoyed that I had let them get away with it. I booked 5 rooms but never again!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

Lazy staff, lack of staff, poor value, highly disorganised.

Horrendously expensive and poor value for money. 50 Euros for breakfast. Very disorganised staff. Took an hour to check in and rooms were not ready. Very poor admin systems. 3 star service for 6 star money. Don’t believe the hype.

Perfect for a crazy night in Ibiza
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

Be aware that there is no quite time in the hotel. The loud music is everywhere: at the top of the hotel bar till 1am, at the pool and at the beach club. Also, if there is an event at Ushuaia such as Ants, the music is VERY loud the whole day. The room service menu is poor, the food could be improved. The rooms itsef are nice but not a truly 5star quality in my opinion (if You look closer). A comfortable 4star quality.

The Fashion Victim Suite with sea view was very nice, with jacuzzi on the balcony, I recommened! Colorful design. A modern, party hotel for those who want to experience a crazy night in Ibiza. Not a hotel to unwind and relax.

I love Ushuaia so much I have it tattoo'd on my wrist!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

the new wristbands have some glitches that need fixing - didn't work twice in one day and had to keep going to reception for a new one.

I love Ushuaia so much I have it tattoo'd on my wrist! The best times, excellent parties, amazing food. Free entry to parties, Hi Ibiza across the street. The rooms are clean and comfy and the breakfast is simply the best experience.

Not worth it!

Everything!!!!!

I had booked a double room, upon arrival the staff told me, I could only stay one person in the room. Apparently som big party was going on. However my booking reference said 2 people and I had to argue with staff etc. My friend who arrived on a later plane had to book another hotel. For the amount of money you pay to stay here, it is not worth it, I moved to Hard Rock the next day, and this hotel lives up to its 5 stars.

Marvellous
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

Beautiful hotel. Make sure to stay when they have a pool party. Even though we checked out on that day the hotel allowed access to facilities for an extra day, till our late flights

Good hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Don´t Wake Me Up

The staff in reception , didn't help us in check in bcoz we arrive early to hotel and the keys was not activated to access the beach until check in time, a welcome drink would be nice to offer to guests as arriving to show value and warm welcome to the guest.

The atmosphere,clean,security and the rooms were pretty good organized and with sound system in it to enjoy the music..with very good isolation between rooms.

Good but upset with how formal it has become
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen Stage View

It's meant to be Ibiza, I feel as though they have sold out and gone for the wrong kind of crowd. It's meant to be a party hotel adults only yet they won't let you party even in a siite

Great location and facilities

Execellent!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

End of September is quite empty already.

Security is excellent! They really take care who enters and exists the hotel. You feel safe. Beach club is very nice, the beach music is fantastic. Taxis are just in front of the hotel, trips to city center are very cheap and short. Very close to airport.

Great for party animals and couples but at this price, the room service needs to improve...
    • Suite - Anything Can Happen

Room service and housekeeping could be improved at this price. Ice machine did not work at our floor and the scent on the lobby area was a bit too strong...

Nice beach club with comfortable beds and full menu bar and music. Also, our view was amazing.

A nice hotel in Ibiza
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

I did not like that they hardly gave me a 30mins late checkout. The chairs in the room were not the coziest although they looked cool but they miss the back part which you need if you're sitting for longer periods. The price was ridiculous but comparing it to next door property which was almost the exact same price I would choose Ushuia.

The hotel actually is recently renovated and supplied with high tech instruments. Although the size of the room were not amazing but it was very nicely designed. You can enjoy the events they run in the property and their restaurants actually really good. The location is the best for nightlife everything is nearby as well as other restaurants and supermarkets.

The room wasn't available until after 6pm even though...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

The room wasn't available until after 6pm even though check in was meant to be at 3pm. The hotel charged a bunch of extra charges to my credit card after check out. When I emailed the hotel about these charges I didn't recieve a response

Not worth it!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

The staff only looked after you if you were dripping in money, very pretentious! Everything was a hidden cost, you didn't even get a courtesy coffee in your room, it was charged at €3.50 per nesspresso! The courtesy room was a joke- a shower in the public toilet area and just some frosted glass for privacy. Room was lovely but not worth it, hotel was looking quite tired. On the plus side you could buy a can of air in your room for €15!!!!!

Not worth the money at all! Rip off! Disappointing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

Is not worth the money! Overly priced, a cup of hot water costs 5 euros. Is insane! I stayed in this hotel 4 years ago and it was much better. They used to sell their suites same price they sell their classic rooms now. Is a rip off! Sorry but I wouldn't stay there again. Isn't worth it. The beach is also so bad and dirty.

The best hotel in Ibiza!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

My second stay at Ushuaia this year. Everything just excellent from checking in to checked out, The front desk Joseph and Ruth were friendly, helpful, always smiling. Breakfast absolutely fabulous and it's till 11:30am! The beach club was super relaxing after big night out, clean and cozy. Recommended also for solo traveler, You won't feel lonely here, Hotel's party just the best party in Ibiza, Martin garrix and Nervo! Thank you Ushuaia and till next time!

Over priced for what you get.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool Access

It is no way worth the money they charge. Room size was extremely small. Shower just trickled out.

The location is brilliant. Hotel rooms are quirky and modern. Staff were lovely!

The overall experience was amazing great party
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Club Building

email information states to bring photo I.d but when arrived asked for passport and wouldn't accept our uk driving licence. We had to spend extra money in taxis to retrieve them and return. Wasted time and money.

The overall experience was amazing great party

it was a good experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Tower Building

no gymnasium in th hotel for that you have to go hard rock in next block

I liked the ambience of hotel /best party of ibiza happens here/mouthwatering spread in breakfast/staff is very friendly and specially thanks to silvia alonso and marga for making ushuaia experience rememberable

Browse Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel - Adults Only traveller photo gallery