Reviews of Vincci Vía - 66 4 stars

Gran Vía, 66, Madrid City Centre, 28013 Madrid, Spain

#123 of 327 hotels in Madrid

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Great location and stylish rooms.
    • Twin Room with City View

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like.

Great location and stylish rooms. Roof terrace was great especially if you get a great sunset. Oh and the sweet jar in reception and funky glass lifts.

excellent location, bed is comfortable, nice design...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

In terms of its 4 star rating, it is a very small hotel, or probably that's sort of standard in Spain; 4 star hotel does not provide any free bottle water at room

excellent location, bed is comfortable, nice design throughout the hotel

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

We booked at the last minute as the hotel we had booked was disappointing. Vincci was fab!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Tiny issue..... The magnifying mirror, which I appreciated to do my make up (glasses wearer!)....was a little too close to the amazingly bright lights. Also we would have preferred a walk in show rather than over the bath. But we really loved everything..... You did ask!

The staff on arrival were very helpful. We'd had a slightly stressful time because the original hotel we had booked was, tbh, awful! The staff at Vincci helped us to organise early check in and late check out (at a very reasonable extra cost) The size of the room was more than adequate . Plenty of space to hang our clothes The bathroom was very large and the shower was great!

A lovely hotel centrally located.

Nothing not to like.

A lovely boutique styled hotel. It is in a very central location and good for exploring Madrid. Lots of tapas bars and restaurants nearby. The staff were very helpful and friendly. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and are happy to recommend it.

We loved madrid.The reception staff need to learn some manners.
    • Basic Double Room

The staff at reception were uninterested in suggestion places for us to see. There was no Milk in the tea /coffee facilities and when we requested some from reception we were told the kitchen was closed.

The location was excellent. .we walked most places. The rooms were very nice and the beds were very comfortable.

accessible, comfortable hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Comfortable room with good black out and air conditioned. well located and accessible being a couple of minutes walk from a metro. Plenty of places nearby to get breakfast if opting to not dd this on. Toiletries provided which is great if you are travelling hand luggage.

The location is perfect, the stuff is very nice and helpfull.
    • Basic Double Room

The location is perfect, the stuff is very nice and helpfull. the rooms are big, clean and the beds are comfortables. there is a Roof-Bar and nice view over there.

Fantastic (rooftop bar added bonus)

Not much not to like!

Great location, I booked early and was priced very reasonable, spotless clean, very moderen, fantastic rooms with very comfortable beds and bathroom facilities. After day of exploring the best part was coming back to hotel and having a few drink on the terrace rooftop bar on the 10th floor looking over grand via, very comfortable, great music, friendly bar staff, could not recommend this place enough! If i madrid again this will be my first choice.

I will not be going back.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When we arrived I was asked for my passport because I wasn't European, but I never got asked while booking. There isn't any ramp for the luggage so you have to lift it over some stairs. I requested a Queensize bed as it was an special occasion yet I got stuck with two beds put together. We paid EXTRA to have a late checkout we did it with Samuel, yet the next day I went up to the room and the key wasn't working?! so what kind of service is that? The towel we had were supposed to be white, but they were yellow from use.

The only good thing was that when we arrived to the room the air conditioning was on, decent internet. I can't say I liked anything else, maybe that there was water in the lobby and banana gummies, nothing else to be honest.

First of all i have to say thank you to people working in...

nothing, everything perfect.

First of all i have to say thank you to people working in the reception, they were very helpful, and professional. Location, cleanliness, service.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Good location but overpriced to what it is
    • Basic Double Room

The night staff are not very helpful, we arrived in the early hours of the morning to find that the pillows in the room were quite high, when we phoned to ask for alternative we got told that we cannot and to phone back in the morning.

Good central location on the high street and in close proximity to most of the tourist attractions

Nice Hotel with convenient location.
    • Basic Double Room

Perfect location on Gran Via. Very close to excellent trendy/modern restaurants on Malasana. Hotel staff were very friendly. Room was clean and functional.

one of the best room styles I've seen. exceeded my expectations
    • Basic Double Room

Not much to complain... maybe sound isolation of the entrance door could be improved a bit

this is exceptionally romantic place! bathroom has everything, and was comfortable place to stay. The 10-th floor terrace has nice view of the city.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathrooms was leaking, so the floor was very slippery after the shower. Also, the Welcome Drink which was mentioned on the Booking page was a bottle of water (which is nothing special in most of the hotels). And I had to wait for a day, so that the stuff would bring it over to my room.

Great location. The design of the rooms is very unique and the frangrance which they use in the rooms is very pleasant.

Location was on Gran Via so accessible to all sites easly,...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The size of room, facilities in hotel was non existent, had smokers in hotel despite being a smoke free hotel and getting in and out of bathroom was hard with the sliding doors, otherwise ok i guess

Location was on Gran Via so accessible to all sites easly, taxis and eateries everywhere

Roof top bar was a treat, get there early as its popular,...
    • Twin Room with City View

Staff on the roof top bar were very slow, on the morning of leaving we got a leak in the ceiling so had to evacuate to another room. I thought they would have offered us a discount or credit or something because of the hassle but they didn't.

Roof top bar was a treat, get there early as its popular, reception staff were very helpful

The rooftop bar is great
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was an issue with flushing the toilet. They were able to temporarily fix it but the same issue occurred the following day, which again they temporarily fixed.

The rooftop bar is great

Excellent value for money.
    • Twin Room with City View

location couldn't be better. hotel nice, clean, room very comfortable. Staff at lobby really excellent, but on roof could be nicer (except for the body builder barman - can't remember his name - he couldn't be any nicer). All in all, very good value for money!

There is no words to say about this hotel, because...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is no words to say about this hotel, because everything was perfect, staff very warm welcoming and ready to help with any question you needed, the view from my room looking over Madrid, and the roof terrace is fabulous, this hotel is more a 5* than a 4* Would definitely stay there again when am in Madrid.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Too noisy, if you have some problems with sleep I suggest to avoid this hotel. The windows are not sound isolated and it's very problematic considering you are on the main street of Madrid (so you will hear any kind of alarms, shouts etc). The Hotel is ok, not fantastic, I don't have any benchmark in Valencia but I think you can find something better.

Perfect location

Good location on grand via.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is a little bit old. I think it needs a renovation. The all Grand Via street wad in working. Dust and loud working around.

Good location on grand via. Nice staff

adverrtise 25 sqm but its actually 20 sqm ... no space even to put luggage on.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room is much small than advertised 25 m2 but in real life its only 20 m2. its only little space barely enough to put one luggage on and no space left. I went direct to reception and had a long complaint and staff admitted that the room size start from 20.... I pay more for room space but trapped by a cheating advertising. but eventually the next day were moved for a better room. however this fault information should not be advertised at the first place. Please correct information and this is one of the most upset stay I have had on Booking.com Boring breakfast but good breakfast staff and friendly. Misleading information Room much smaller than advertised not willing to fix the problem unless a big argument happen.

location is good

Helpful staff when I checked in;
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Helpful staff when I checked in; walking distance to main attractions (I even walked 25mins to Prado museum) as I like to explore random surprises along the road. The room is clean and comfortable. The rooftop bar has a good view but not a good selection of food.

...If only they smiled more!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel staff were not particularly friendly to my surprise. They hardly smile which made it awkward talking to them. Another thing, I was expecting the complimentary water bottles to be replenished on daily basis which wasn't the case. The room can use additional drawers. Also, you can hear your neighbor's TV through the walls.

The best part of the room is its bed. Very comfortable and I can't recall being able to sleep this deep in such a long time. Black outs were a nice bonus. Rooms were clean. Good TV channels selection. Location is good.

Excellent location but the hotel needs to be upgraded as it is worn out
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The blankets provided by the hotel looked old and dirty and no q tips were included in the toiletry kit. The hotel in general has a brothel vibe to it and seems a bit worn out for the price that they charge

The location is excellent, staff is ok

Like and dislike
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The reception was a bit rude,,,and the fact that we didn't speak Spanish made us feel unwelcome(we speak English ) The hotel pud us 2 coffe (thank you)and the one was decaf ,so we asked them to change it,if they could ...and they didn't do it!explaining that they don't have the regular ,and we end up proving them that they do.... The first day we arrive, we had 2 different stuff,and totally at different time, opening the door with they're card ,and disturbing us!!We had the impression that the reception and the staff don't communicate

The hotel is amazing ,the room ...The bathroom..The decoration,wooowwww And the roof bar ,amazing feeling !!!!!Bravo oooooooo! !!!!

One of the nicest hotels we stayed in over our long break.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing. It was a great hotel and will stay next year.

Lovely room. Great breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Perfect location near Plaza d' Espana Metro.

Nice but overpriced.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Fixtures and fittings not great, for example bath tub rail loose. Took a long time for shower to get hot. Overpriced.

Very comfy bed. Good breakfast. Excellent location. Quick check in.

Overall good location but the walls are very thin so you hear every noise.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The cleaning staff woke up really early and made a lot of noise. The rooms are small and there was a bad smell in the bathroom. Also the lounge closes very early.

Overall, the location is excellent. Like the modern room and the facility.

Very clean and well situated hotel with some unique features.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Pillows, bath/shower - almost impossible to set the correct shower water temperature. Didn't like having to use a credit card to lock safe.

Location, staff friendliness, rooftop

The location of the hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff during check in were not very polite. Also I didn't get the welcome drinks that were included. Coffee maker was dirty inside and smelled.

The location of the hotel. Comfortable beds.

Enjoyable but expected more!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no quite place to work while waiting to check in. I was sent to the lounge/restaurant that was comfortable but the music was on so it was difficult to take work calls. Unfortunately the roof terrace was not open in April (one of the reasons for booking the hotel). I felt the price was too high taking into account that one of the key features of the hotel was not available.

Great central Location close to shops, restaurants and places where of interest. Good breakfast! Nice touch with the welcome gift. It was possible to check in at 12pm! (early arrival..) The hotel was great with storing suitcases after the check out.

Superb location, spotless hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We decided €14 Euros each for breakfast was excessive so we didn’t bother, we ate at a place about 30 yards up the hill for under €5 euros each, the room had tea and coffee facilities but no milk. We went to the bar but again didn’t both €13 for a G & T too expensive again, never saw anybody in the bar, not surprising!

The hotel could not be in better location. All the sights can be reached on foot, bring your comfortable shoes we walked 21 miles over 4 days. The staff were great, I sent a couple of Emails prior to going asking questions both were replied to quickly and accurately. The room was spotless and comfortable. Can’t fault it.

Not the best experience with the hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff at the reception were not the nicest never said good morning or afternoon when exiting the building or coming into the building. To be honest the cleaners were much respectful in that sense. I was not made aware that the roof top was not open untill Apirl which was a bit upsetting as I made my way there to be turned away from a sign. Also was given two single beds when asked for double which was as a bit frustrating.

Awesome stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It would have been great if the minibar weren't that pricey.

This was probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Madrid. Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, and very nicely designed hotel

Amazing location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Since the hotel in the city center no facilities in the hotel like spa and pool

Staff were very helpful and kind Nice location in the heart of Madrid Nice and clean room

Very friendly staff who gave us great recommendations for...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very friendly staff who gave us great recommendations for restaurants, bars and clubs. They were also very flexible in terms of late checkout. The location is perfect!! Very close to Shopping and cultural sites! The rooms were tidy and very well cleaned each day

Worst breakfast I've had
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was bad,hot food was all cold, and bad selection.. only Muesli available had what looked like chocolatey cereal mixed in with it.Had a selection of desserts and champagne at breakfast but seemed silly when the basics were so bad..

We enjoyed seeing Madrid and staying at Vincci Via-66.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast ,cooked dishes could be hotter.

Great location. We had a very comfortable bed. Quiet room.Nice street view. Breakfast was plentiful. Pleasant and helpful desk staff.

Great experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I loved the comfortable beds and the pillows were the best I ever got in any hotel. We asked for an upgrade and we got it with a small increase in price but worth every penny.

My parents loved everything and we are very happy that the...
    • Twin Room with City View

That not everyone is fluent in English but we managed .

My parents loved everything and we are very happy that the photos on the website are realistic and rooms are really designed that wasy and very spacious. Staff was really friendly.

Average hotel, in fairly decent location, let down by the noise from the a joining theatre.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had to chase clean towels, and the free water which we drank in the first night wasn’t replaced for the duration of our stay.

We requested to move rooms as were unaware of the noise from the theatre adjoining, and this was done by the staff with no fuss.

Medium
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff wasn’t friendly and there was a really bad smell coming from I don’t know where. The rooftop was closed and I think the hotel should inform this prior to the arrival.

Location, bed and decoration

5.5
    Nice location, everything else is falling apart. Not a 4 star property!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel has not been renovated for a while. Many things are shaky or falling apart. Even the reception desk wan not stable. One can see that it was a nice place once it was opened in 2006, but was not being refurbished anymore. Design is not guestfriendly, we have jammed our fingers several times in the bathroom. The lighting system is really weird. In the bathroom major renovation need. The staff is not friendly at all. I was not even asked at the check out whether everything was okay. The reception guys did not even greet us when we entered the hotel several times. Breakfast would not be so bad if there was at least a normal scrambled eggs or just fried eggs. The eggs they are doing is impossible to eat. It is just a hotel for business trips with no coziness or charm. I don’t inderstand why it has 4 stars. It could barely have 3!

the location is good for a city trip and in a walking distance to major attractions

value of money OK
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They Blocked the money at spot, even they said no charging in advance. At checkout they wanted to charge again and not to unblock first my money. Typically system of keeping money blocked.

Great location, big bathroom.

Perfect place
    • Twin Room with City View

I had the room facing the street and the neon flashing lights from street going straight through the bathroom the window, should put some curtains there too

Perfect location

Comfortable and relaxing hotel close to old city and main attractions
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed - too soft for our liking

If you like a hotel of character ie not the same standard marble and glass then you will like this hotel. It is decorated in an arty style and has a lot of character. My wife and I enjoyed the decore very much. The staff were terrific so helpful Easy walking distance to much of central Madrid

A good choice for staying in Madrid
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location is really good and on Gran Via. You can walk to most of the places in Madrid. Room is not very big but good enough. Bed is comfortable and clean as well as the bathroom. Wifi is good. Staffs are good and nice, they speak good English. Value for money.

Perfect room. Nice personals. My new fav hotel in Madrid.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The scrambled eggs at the breakfastbuffet wasnt so nice.

The room was really really nice for one person. And the people who are working there from the reception and the housekeeping team and the serviceteam (breakfast and bar) are soo nice. I could stay more than I usually booked without problem. I will comeback to this fabulous hotel. Perfect Location at Gran Via.

Disgusting
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Dont let the pics here get you. This is the worst hotel i’ve ever stayed in.... Extremly Dirty, old rooms, super unfriendly cleanning staff.. seriously.. the worst place ever. Im never going back and i would never rccomend this place to anyone. Get another hotel x sure..

Worst hotel ever

The bed was comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was small (I think it was 1003). When I arrived the weather was beautiful for December - really sunny - so it was a shame there was no service upstairs on the terrace. I didn't find the lobby very welcoming - it feels more like a business hotel than a boutique property which is what I was expecting.

The bed was comfortable. The terrace has great views. Great location for seeing downtown. Appreciated the kitsch design touches. Marble staircase is cool.

Good Location and all in all a good place but for the same price there may be more to choose from.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Didn't like it quite as much as the Vincci Soho. Bar expensive and closes too soon. Breakfast not included.

The location is great and the lounge bar nice. Breakfast also good although not always included.

Careful protect your valuables or else they'll get stolen from your room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

MY EXTERNAL BATTERY GOT STOLEN FROM MY ROOM DURING A ROOM CHANGE. CLAIMED SEVERAL TIMES AND NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NOBODY CARED. BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR PERSONAL VALUABLE ITEMS AT THIS HOTEL.

Bed was very confortable, bathroom clean.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Too small room with no place whatsoever to put suitcases. Some breakfast crockery not clean (e.g. glasses with lipstick stains).

Great location. Staff’s kindness in accommodating our request of a quite room.

The staff at reception was extremly friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff at reception was extremly friendly and helpful. The room was quite big and well equipped, super nice bathroom. Don't miss to visit the incredible terrace on the 10th floor - even if the bar isn't open during the colder season. I imagine in summer it must be a real hit. great location and just a 15min walk away from the lively Latin quarter.

Vincci Hoteles... Recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing... I think everything was excellent

The general decorations in the hotel & rooms. The location is perfect and within walking distance to everything.

Nice views from the rooftop bar
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nice hotel in a good central shopping district location. It also has a great rooftop bar with nice views. The room was not large but good enough and the bathroom comes with a bath tub. There are plenty of restaurants and theatres within walking distance.

Perfect location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was given room 309. Everything seemed perfect till that evening when we went back to the hotel and there was loud music. Wondering if it was a tv from another room or maybe nightclub in the hotel we started looking around and realised it was a theatre which apparently backed onto our room. As it was a theatre we thought that this was the last function and it would be alright after all. The next day we awoke to loud music again and we realised that they must be having rehearsals. This went on for the few days we were there. Not knowing when the music would start or stop. We did not complain to reception as they had already told us when we arrived they didn't have another room in the higher floors as we had asked. Also we did spend most of the day out in the town so we hoped that at least the last theatre function meant that music would stop but I would not stay there again because of this.

Perfect location. Beds were comfortable.

Amazing stay, however I was awoke to a noise of water gushing, turned out to be the ceiling leaking!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Ceiling in bathroom was leaking on morn of day I was meant to leave! Rang twice for assistance as I needed to shower to then leave for the airport. I waited for 45 minutes and no-one turned up. I was then late for my taxi and was rushing around the airport as I was running late because of this

Loved the location and the cosmopolitan style decor

It used to be better
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was a water leakage from the ceiling. No free water bottle as before. No water boiler, tea or coffee. I had to leave my room/ hotel each time i wanted to drink coffee or tea.

Staff was very friendly.

Excellent hotel very quiet. Great reception staff. Great location would recommend.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

As in most hotels I stay in they always over look the importance of a good quality pillow. In all my years traveling there are still on a handful of hotels that get this right.....

Loved the location and the rooftop bar.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning wasn't the greatest, but we learned to leave the bathroom lights off as much as possible. That helped keep room cooler. No pool for kids

Loved the location and the rooftop bar. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

give it a miss
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no customer service from Juan at front reception gave us no Information about our booking or breakfast and to top it off our room was 2 single beds. I had to come down and ask for a double... had then ask where wad the breakfast served .. didn't mention the rooftop bar ..had to ask about my complementary drink which turned out to be 1 bottle of water in our room !!

was very disappointed... I stay at vincci lys at this was great ... I came here to vincci via 66 and was total opposite..

Never again at any Vincci
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed set-up is not explained on the web site, two singles pushed together and covered to disguise as double. Horrible. When asked about it were told, snottily, "That's what you asked for!" Never again!

Amazing interior design. Hotel that has everything you want in a great location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I found it very expensive. Room service's pizzas are not good; chef said they are frozen and they sell it for more than 11 euros. Ice cream came melted, not tasty and not fresh. 15 min walk to Plaza mayor. No coffee mate/milk; just coffee. Our heads sometimes would hit the bed's top edge so that should be fixed. Normal rooms are too small and no free water; Superior rooms were spacious and had free water.

This hotel is amazing. I love love its design, architecture and the beautiful smell of its shampoos, soaps and all the stuff they put in your bathroom is like they didn't miss anything a person would need. Lovely bathrobe and slippers. Air conditioning and wifi were super. Good hairdryer. Good number of towels. Even the bidet was elegant and had a cover - most European hotels don't have bidets. They gave our infant a nice crib. 24 hour reception. Upgrade of room costed only 20 euros. The roof is so cool; you can take lovely panoramic shots of the city. Their breakfast looked yummy; they didn't miss anything. Location-wise, it is surrounded by two star bucks and many shops and theaters. There is always a taxi outside the entrance with the same charge any regular taxi would charge.

Nothing special and certainly not worth the price charged.
    • Twin Room with City View

Was told on Saturday that there was no laundry till Monday, that if on Monday I put my laundry on the bed in the morning it would be done for us at the end of the day (no time limits given). I was out of clean shirts so washed two in the sink and borrowed an iron so that I would have clothes for Sunday, and Monday day. On Monday I put the laundry in the bag on the bed as instructed then went out to town and was in old Madrid before opening of shops at 10AM. We got back around 4PM and no laundry, I waited till 1700 and then telephoned the front desk. They first said that because we didn't leave the room until 11:00 it was our fault that the laundry did not go in time for the 10AM pickup. I argued that was not the case. They then said that the maid did not bring it down and it would be impossible to get it done before the following evening. I said that was not acceptable, that if I hadn't clean clothes to go out on Tuesday that I wouldn't be paying for Tuesday at that hotel. They then said that someone who worked at the hotel would then clean my clothes for me Monday night. They arrived cleaned and pressed later that night. The rooms are artsy but small for the price, which was increased because of conferences in town (that I was not attending). Breakfast not worth the price.

It was raining when we checked out, a gentleman in reception took our heavy bags and loaded them into the taxi for us.

Great hotel in one of Madrid's best locations..
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no place in front of the hotel to unload your suit cases. This was a very challenging issue because of all the traffic.

Rooms were tight but offered great views of the "Grand Via " Blvd Hotel located right in the center of all the Cinemas Also had a beautiful roof top lounge with wonderful views of Madrid..

Avarage
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I expected a little bit more of the hotel, bigger rooms, more comfort and better value for the money. The public parking is just near the hotel, and you got a discount but I still think that it could be cheeper. The air-condition wasn't working perfectly, but since we spend just a night in the hotel it didn't bother us that much.

The location is great, is on the mail street, and all the tourists attractions are near. The stuff is extraordinary friendly and the terrace is perfect for the summer nights.

Stylish hotel, great location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Waited for a while to get served at the roof top bar, and it was fairly pricey.

Very stylish decor, if a bit OTT. Our room fronted on to the very busy Gran Via, but the glazing kept out all of the traffic noise so we had really peaceful nights. Loved the roof top terrace bar. Reception staff really helpful. Some good restaurants and bars right next to hotel.

A great stay in Madrid centre
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Really good hotel in a great location on Gran Via. We booked the tourist city bus tour tickets in the hotel reception and the bus stop was just a short walk up Gran Via. Comfy bed and super powerful shower. Breakfast was good.

Nice stay in Madrid
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Facility is a little bit old, the bathroom sink drained slowly, and easy to get the water on the floor.

This is trip is part of our honeymoon, the hotel offered us a bottle of champagne, cakes, and a very cute card. We felt pleasantly surprised and appreciated. The location is very good, in the center of Madrid.

The position is perfect.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The mirrors on the doors, just an esthetic issue. I could not find any air-conditioning as well.

The position is perfect. Easy access from airport with Metro lines 8 and after 10. 100 meters from metro station Plaza de Espana. Excellent breakfast, big room. Really happy with the choice.

The bed was comfortable and bethrooms are nice and clean!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms are quite small, breakfast was not the best! The bread was cold and strong as a stone and so no fresh orange juice! Instead the artificial one

The bed was comfortable and bethrooms are nice and clean!

Living in the past as far as 4 star is concerned - needs money spent on it
    • Twin Room with City View

Shower not working first morning - toilet seat loose - one of the bathroom taps loose - cracked tile on bathroom floor - overall bathroom extremely tired looking.

perfect location in the center of madrid
    • Twin Room with City View

the closet in the room is too small and there were no room to put the laguege.

perfect location in the center of madrid everything is walking distance. the room was very clean and the staff were very nice.

Browse Vincci Vía - 66 traveller photo gallery