2. Finland hotel reviews
  4. Rauma hotel reviews
Finland Rauma Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Hotel CityHovi Review Score: 8.1

“Nice hotel few steps from the old town. The room I stayed in had a nice view over the river, even though the hotel located on the 2nd floor of the building. Staff is friendly and very helpful. I really enjoyed the breakfast and coffee. Everything fresh ad tasty, still the variety is limited (it's a small hotel). Sauna as a pleasant bonus, although men and women can use it according to schedule which might be inconvenient. There's mini fridge in the room, which is practical.”

• Syväraumankatu 32 as 3 No reviews yet

“The host was very easy to contact and willing to meet me where I was as I did not have the right the address on Google Maps (my fault). I got the keys and from there on everything was perfect. Close to town centre and to my working place, good parking space. I went to work at UPM Rauma paper mill and I could wash my working cloths, the kitchen is quite well equipped even though I did not really cook but the eventual boiled egg in the morning and just heat the soup in the microwave in the evening. The flat was spotless clean and tidy.”

• Place to Sleep Hotel Rauma Review Score: 8

“Location and parking place”

• Hotel Kuntosumppu Review Score: 7.7

“Quiet area, close from the shipyard. A very large gym to train.”

• Hotel Vanha Rauma Review Score: 8.1