Reviews of Hotel Haaga Central Park 4 stars

#91 of 265 hotels in Helsinki

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Overpriced
    • Standard Twin Room

Who manages their booking correspondence is extremely strict. We asked twice modify our booking when there was 20 days left before our arrival, it was not possible. The swimming area is disappointing. Location is poor, nothing but highway around the hotel. We found an empty pack of cigarettes under our bed. We booked in advance and payed high price for the room, that is why we had high expectations. I see that they fill the hotel with last minute deals, so wait for the last minute, also the cancellation policy on these last minute deals is very flexible.

They have good gym facilities. Internet is fast. Nice lobby and nice receptionists. Free parking if there is room on the road.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Good stay
    • Standard Twin Room

The water temperature in the pool could be warmer.

Good facilities. We used the gym as well as the pool. Breakfast was good. Options for vegans as well, like vegetable spread for bread, porridge, fruits, vegetables, myesli, smoothies, juices, coffee, and oatmilk as a dairy free option.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

If the location works for you it is a safe bet for a confortable stay
    • Standard Twin Room

Cooling and heating systems must have been very close to my room. There was some noise.

Hotel outside Helsinki city center not too far away from the Expo Center and airport

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Good choice
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast is ok, but not to really enjoy it :) Massage is not available during the weekend. You need a good luck to catch the bus at the bus stop. Everything is a bit expensive.

Nice hotel with restaurant, swimming pool, sauna, gym and park across the road. Electric kettle, big tv and comfortable bed in the room. We had a wonderful Sunday in Helsinki with free bicycles provided by the hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

breakfast was excellent, swimming pool and gym in place
    • Standard Twin Room

I had a very uncalm night in this hotel , I did not get much sleep, not to mention about getting relaxed between two busy work days. There were some abrupt noises coming from upstairs. The staff did not offer any relevant for me solution, apart from telling me to wait till the noises stop and I suggested at 5 am on the edge of nervous breakdown that they should give me other room, so that I could sleep at least for 2 hours. This hotel has two categories of rooms, the one that I had at the beginning definitely was not 4 star hotel comfort, however the other room to which I transferred at 5 am looked amazingly better, as per 4 star hotel. The price for this hotel is too high in my opinion, comparing to more comfortable and cheaper hotels closer to Helsinki center. I chose this hotel because it was the closest to my destination. In the end I submitted official claim and my room price was refunded.

breakfast was excellent, swimming pool and gym in place

The Staff was very Service oriented and good.
    • Standard Twin Room

The Staff was very Service oriented and good. I appreciated the very quick Response to my Problem -(bed) The Explanation was also understandable - so if you book this Hotel make sure you get the "new rooms" :) that is the only Thing that was not working for me. The unrenovated section had old u shaped beds that almost killed my back. The Staff changed my room and I got a Little better bed but still not today's Standard as the room was still not renovated. All in all a good Hotel if it wouldn't have been for the bed. :(

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Good for a night for transfer, not so good for getting the...
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is situated quite far from city center and isolated, a taxi costs about 30 Euros, at some hours, (for example after 9.30 pm coming from the ferry, when public transportation is not avalaible) even more (45 Euros). The hotel is outdated significantly, even if it is clean.

Good for a night for transfer, not so good for getting the feeling of the city. The price is fair, taking into account those above.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

It depends.
    • Standard Twin Room

Going to some of disadvantages (P.S.: we hope that the Hotel HCP will see this review & will make something in the future to make this work) • We were REALLY disappointed on how dusty and dirty our room was- We didn’t even expected to see this much!!. We literally found (comparing to the size of GULF ball made of) DUST! Seriously, dust was everywhere in the hotel. • We fell into a bad situation just when we found out that our plane came to Helsinki much earlier than it should be- (Helsinki is the place - where’s nothing but the noisy bars are opened all over the night time) Yes, our plane arrived 6 hours before it should be. It wasn’t even our mistake. (And that’s fine, I went through a lot of situations in my traveling experience) When we and my boyfriend found out that there’s nothing to go to anymore but to the hotel (the weather was freezing +5°C and when we felt ill and really bad) -we decided to go to. We went totally exhausted& then happened something REALLY SHOCKING. We told the Receptionist-guy named Kirko(night 14/09) about the situation- and for the first time in my life I’ve seen so many rudeness. We asked him that we have to stay for this night at the hotel- he told us that they only got the Luxury Rooms that we had to pay for just 1 night(when we got only a few hours before the check-in) And when we told that we got the only money just for Standart-room and asked to stay(just sit&wait IN THE PUBLIC AREA with Sofas (LOUNGE-Zone), and not freeze to death outside)- he told us literally: “That’s your problem, I do not Care. And now you leave before I KICK YOU BOTH OUT” -he wasn’t even tried to help us, being rude all the time, not answering any of our questions- just being rude and treated us like Trash... We really hope that The Administration of the Hotel will mention this, because that’s not how it in the high-standard hotels supposed to be • The Restaurant was good with the food that doesn’t have to be cooked...

Well, it’s pretty hard to say that our staying at this hotel was perfect, but only if it was- I would be happy to. Advantages: • the location is pretty good, good neighborhood, K-Market was close to the hotel. Besides, the best thing that we were able to touch all of this Finnish Flora 🌿- really awesome. • having a gym with clean swimming pool & sauna were included in the price we paid for our stay- so, it’s awesome. • Riding on these FREE bikes was soo much fun!

Feel the freshness

Everything was excellent!

We liked the location near the park. Very nice sauna and pool. Cosy room. Brilliant breakfast! The best thing is the design of the room, we liked Scandinavian / Nordic style very much!

Great breakfast
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast was an impressive spread with plenty for all including vegetarians. Only 15 minute walk from station with regular trains to central station. Had the pool to ourselves most of the time we were swimming use included in our room rate.

Friendly staff, good restaurant, good wifi signal.
    • Standard Twin Room

Public parking meter outside hotel which isn't visible if you arrive at night time.

Friendly staff, good restaurant, good wifi signal. Clean and comfy room

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Rich breakfast, indoor pool with sauna available free of...
    • Standard Twin Room

Rich breakfast, indoor pool with sauna available free of charge in evenings, comfortable beds, helpful staff, well reachable to/from Helsinki city center by public transport nearby.

Like Forenom except for the good breakfast.
    • Standard Twin Room

Rooms where not clean, where told that the pool is open. Bought slippers from the reception went to the pool, changed, took a shower, got sent back from the pool was told its not available.

Breakfast was grate.

Good stay for short term
    • Standard Twin Room

Bathroom could need a renovation. Location could be better, nothing much around.

Breakfast good with wide variety. Spacious room and really quiet sleep.

We enjoyed our stay here.
    • Superior Queen Room

Haven't noticed any drawbacks :)

We enjoyed our stay here. Clean and comfortable rooms, delicious food, very friendly and helpful staff, close to nature. It was a pleasure to go to the swimming pool and sauna in the morning. The hotel is not in the city centre, but a bus ride to downtown takes only 20 minutes or so. It is also very convenient to go to the airport from here - a railway station is within walking distance.

A great sportive, and good value for money option near Helsinki
    • Superior Queen Room

The immediate neighborhood of the hotel is mainly a quiet residential area.

The room is comfortable and well furnished. The bed is great. The bathroom is a bit small, but well equipped and with nice complimentary cosmetics. The cost of the room includes access to a large swimming pool, deep enough for swimming along the full length, as well as the access to the nice sauna. It also includes access to a large fitness center. The breakfast is also good, with plenty options. The hotel is conveniently located near a bus stop, with 15min travel time to downtown Helsinki. It is also located at a 10min walk from a train station connected both to Helsinki and Vaanta airport. Both the bus station and the train station are in the inner Helsinki public transportation zone.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Good location, easy to get to centre of Helsinki. Sauna ok if you like a hot shoebox on your own!!
    • Superior Queen Room

Free bikes over subscribed so none available. Swimming Pool cold and saunas not family friendly so didn’t use them.

Friendly staff. Good location. Clean and good quality room. Gym facilities also good.

Wonderful Stay in Helsinki
    • Superior Queen Room

The Superior Queen Room is stunning! The bed is by far the most comfortable (and biggest) I have ever slept on in a hotel. The bathroom is spacious and equipped with everything one might need (such as a hair dryer and bathrobes). The breakfast buffet is rich and varied. The restaurant is cosy. We had dinner there two times, and we enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere.

Everything was perfect: incredible breakfast, comfortable...
    • Standard Twin Room

Everything was perfect: incredible breakfast, comfortable room and nice spa area with sauna and swimming pool, option to get a bike for a couple of hours to ride in the park nearby. 100% recommended.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Excellent place.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bikes they had were all fixes without brakes, which is illegal in my home country, meaning I'd never tried before. Took me some time to get used to them.

Excellent place. Don't miss it. Great gym&sauna&pool. Clean and comfy room. Nice people and welcoming service. I rented a bike for three days in a row and rode all over Helsinki.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Well equipped hotel in uptown Helsinki
    • Superior Queen Room

There are only few buses nearby. Narrow bed (double bed only 160 cm). Too soft pillows for my taste.

Good parking availability. Excellent breakfast. Newly equipped rooms. Swimming pool, sauna. Wellness services available. Big park nearby.

the hotel is very good and the staff is great.
    • Standard Twin Room

you take a long time to go to train station ( 15-20 min walking ) or you can take the bus ( 3 min walking )

the hotel is very good and the staff is great.

The hotel room has exceeded my expectations.
    • Standard Single Room

Small private parking, when it busy you should park your car down a street.

The hotel room has exceeded my expectations. Room include real big bed and a lot of different pillows for making a comfort dreams, free bathrobe, sneakers and coffee :)

Reasonable pool and spa but very limited opening hours.
    • Standard Twin Room

Restaurant was not open as too few guests! - did not see why these who did stay had to be penalised. Very few local options. Found hotel very isolated. Limited pool/spa opening hours.

Reasonable pool and spa but very limited opening hours. Very good breakfast.

The facilities are easily accessible.
    • Standard Twin Room

A bit too far from the centre but easy to get to by bus (day 3e, night 5e) and taxi (20/25e). Very quiet though

The facilities are easily accessible. Staff very helpful and kind. English language was great!

The variety of options for breakfast was the best that...
    • Standard Twin Room

Nothing really. The location was a bit far away from the downtown Helsinki, but it isn't their fault.

The variety of options for breakfast was the best that I've seen at any hotel. The hotel receptionists were really kind and answered all of the questions that I had promptly. I also liked that it was situated in a quiet neighbourhood, making it for a peaceful stay.

It was ok
    • Standard Twin Room

It's certain things you expect from a 4 star hotel, for instance: They did not have a shampoo/conditioner. They had one bodysoap and the same that you can use for your hair. I might seem picky but i think it's ok to have a bit more option. Washing hair with bodysoap don't work for everyone. Breakfast: I was missing nutella/chocolate on the bead!:( Location: That you need to take the bus/train to Helsinki city center, and if you don't have any cash for the bus; WELL. You just need to manage yourself. I don't ask for having a ATM around but the location is CLOSE to city not in the city. Maybe the hotel can have some tickets to sell so people can buy it from the reception for the future? Until then, be prepared with some coins. The train station is close by to walk to but still a bit to walk. I really don't really like to complain about little things but i think some of this can be improved so it don't end up with disappointment. Nevertheless, it was a nice stay.

The staff/receptionist, really five star on that! We had a bit of rough start on our trip so the staff helped us with finding things that we already planned and he was very kind to us that made our stay very nice just because of his welcomeness. He was available all the time with a smile and gave the best customer service. That we really appreciate, thank you for that. The room was clean. Also the breakfast, it was very nice!

Not at all what the advertisement promises.
    • Standard Twin Room

This was the worst hotel I have ever booked via Booking.com and indeed a case of false advertising. It is not 4 star, nor 3 - hardly a 2 and here is why: rooms and hallways desperately need refurbishing (old and shabby), personnel is not interested in client satisfaction, bikes are nearly unusable (perhaps stolen or found?), breakfast only has lactose free dairy and no real milk, restaurant is closed in July and the only food nearby offers tasteless pizza. Also: the hotel is not at all in a park but just beside the freeway! Wellness facilities and service need an upgrade and cannot make up for this unpleasant hotel experience.

Great hotel for the value.
    • Standard Twin Room

Everything suited our needs and we had a lovely stay.

All the amenities, pool sauna. Breakfast was great. They have bikes you can use but not good for long distances. Beautiful park across the street.

We had a great stay at Haaga Central Park Hotel.
    • Superior Queen Room

You could put some longer curtains to cover the windows or some blinds, these would be helpful during summer months.

We had a great stay at Haaga Central Park Hotel. We stayed in a superior room and I would like to say that the hotel really exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean, it smelled as freshly renovated. We liked the fact that we had a lot of natural light, the bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel is located in a very nice neighborhood of Helsinki, at the heart of the nature so one could easily take long relaxing walks in the forest/park nearby. Convenient public transportation to Hki city center. Breakfast was rather good and reception staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay again here.

Enjoy the stay in this beautiful and calming place
    • Standard Twin Room

The best hotel I’ve ever stayed in! Friendly stuff, amazing room and tasty breakfast - what’s more?:) A forest just across the road and a bus stop nearby if you need to go to the city center

Where is the Barber???
    • Standard Twin Room

Went to Breakfast at 9.15 they had no wholemeal bread or croissants left. 1 spoonful of eggs & 2 pieces of fatty bacon also was all that was left. They advertise a barbershop is available I was directed to the 2nd floor but after walking through the entire floor was told by housekeeping that they had moved out 3 weeks ago????

Gymnasium & location

Very relaxing and good hotel.
    • Superior Queen Room

I wanted to try paddle-yoga and get a massage, but wasn't able to get eather. So contact the spa beforehand so you are sure to get the treatment you want.

It could be better without a big effort from management.
    • Standard Twin Room

Very narrow bed and room decoration dated... the frame with champagne cork's is way dated in time. So a bit over priced for the offer. The breakfast offer is quite limited, and the scrambled eggs over dried.

It was a good stay, the Hotel as a very dated look apart from the Restaurant that has a more actual look. Didn't had the time to enjoy the wellness facilities, but the pool was tempting!

The Hotel was indeed very nice and comfortable.
    • Superior Queen Room

The Hotel is not that close to the city center as it appeared to me ( that's not the fault of the Hotel, but mine). There is a bus that needs approx. 20 minutes, but there are no supermarkets in the surrounding etc. So if you want to enjoy the quiet surrounding (e.g. the woods) and sauna, it is perfect.

The Hotel was indeed very nice and comfortable. If you want to use the gym or the swimming pool and sauna, this is a very good opportunity. It is also very quiet in spite of the nearby road. It is also easy to enjoy the nearby Central Park (which is more a wood).

Breakfast is excellent.
    • Standard Single Room

Breakfast is excellent. Right in front of the hotel, when you pass over the highway, there is a magnificent park that connects the suburb of Haaga with city center of Helsinki. It's perfect for walking, jogging.

Price performance of the hotel is satisfactory level.
    • Standard Single Room

Very standard hotel outside from downtown Helsinki. Rather far from the city

Public transportation is municipal bus connection. Breakfast ok. Staff nice as well. Clean room. Price performance of the hotel is satisfactory level.

After initial surprise at remote location we enjoyed our stay here.
    • Standard Twin Room

We were surprised at how far from the town centre it was. No easy access to restaurants or shops. The access to the park was really nice but we didn't come prepared for tramping through woods

Good hotel, clean modern, good breakfast

Good price for services and very kindly staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Good price for services and very kindly staff. It was a pleasure for all moments when we have been in hotel. Silence of room, very good food at breakfast and dinner. Perfect swimming pool and sauna room. Parking, internet, safe box and cleanliness, TV channel quality and beauty services you can see in Haaga Hotel. One word,

Very nice place to stay.

No complaints.

The room was clean, modern and spacious, with an adequate desk also. There was a kettle and tea and coffee, and when I asked for a small jug of fresh milk it was given to me immediately. Dinner in the restaurant was delicious, local craft beer was available (also very good) and the service was friendly and efficient. There are bikes available to borrow as well.

Pleasant stay in a nice hotel!
    • Standard Single Room

The A/C was only for cooling for some reason (wasn't a big issue for me but might be for others). The opening times for the pool and the sauna were a little inconvenient but that is just a minor issue.

The fruit salad at breakfast is fresh (no canned fruits), there was just the right amount of things to chose from and the bread was really good! The bed was comfortable and the room spacious (single room). Even though it was not in the city centre, there are a couple of bus stops and a train station not far from the hotel that get one right to the centre (or wherever else one wants to go to). Staff was very friendly and helpful, I had a great stay and I'd come again.

Good value for money; facilities good and staff most helpful. Travel to town straightforward.
    • Standard Single Room

Restaurant food rather limited on range and average in quality Breakfast plentiful; mid range quality. Could use a simple map on website / mailable - from train station to hotel

The location is great if you want a quiet place a bit out of...
    • Standard Twin Room

It’s a bit out of the way from everything which is OK if that’s what you are looking for. I wanted to have a quiet weekend but the hotel was full of children running around the entire day. You can hear them yelling and running around the hallways even in your room. The pool was almost always full of them too so did not even get a chance to use the facilities.

The location is great if you want a quiet place a bit out of town.

Modern, clean and good value for money hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

There is nothing that I did not like.

Modern hotel just outside city center, in a quite area, metres away from a large park. Staff very courteous and helpful. Rooms quite large and very clean. Buffet breakfast and very good restaurant. Good value for money. Both free street parking and paying parking on site.

Nice hotel with good breakfast and swimming pool.
    • Standard Twin Room

There was tobacco smell in the room.

The breakfast was very good and there was many specialities like green shots. Everything was fresh. The swimming pool was nice and relaxing.

Everything .
    • Standard Twin Room

Everything . Fantastic pool . Free bike hire with new bikes . Fabulous location opposite the forest with miles of tracks . Walkable to the city (75 min of great pine forest track). Great breakfast with lots of choice . Clean rooms . Super friendly and helpful staff on hand 25/7.

Everything was good
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is located near the airport and it takes about 15 min to get the destination. The swimming pool is sufficient big, however it would be great to have the robe in the room to visit it. The breakfast is very good, varied and includes hot meal. The breakfast area is big and comfortable. The personnel is friendly and ready to help. The hotel provides qualitative services for the reasonable price.

Clean, quiet, reasonably priced
    • Standard Single Room

The hotel is rather isolated, not close to anything. There are no shops or restaurants around close by, although there are some about 2 km away. There is only one bus line which takes you to the Kamppi center (shops, restaurants etc) from where you have to take other buses/trams to get around. In particular to get to Helsinki Vantaa airport involves 2 or 3 changes of bus/tram/train

Buffet breakfast was sumptuous with many choices. The swimming pool was a good size for a hotel pool. Very quiet location. Also a big fitness center is attached. Staff very helpful. Nothing to like or dislike, just reporting the following: My good size single room had 3 twin beds in it, which I have never seen before. Taxi to/from Helsinki Vantaa airport costs Euro 35.00. There is a public bus stop near the hotel (but dont get confused with a sign that looks like a bus very close to the hotel entrance; the real bus stop is further down and unless you get a kindly bus driver, like I did, buses will not stop at the "bus" sign closest to the hotel ).

Nice place with sauna, pool and central park
    • Standard Twin Room

Clean, peaceful and spacious room. Friendly staff. Sauna and pool were nice, and it is easy to have a walk/run in the Central Park if you wish. Good breakfast.

Breakfast was excellent - plenty of choice and generally...
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was rather small for 2 persons and bathroom tiny Room was cold - heating did not work so we just switched it off and then the room warmed up slightly (staff were helpful in bringing extra blankets) No kettle in the room Knocking noise outside our room late at night (room 111) - not sure what it was and asked staff to investigate

Breakfast was excellent - plenty of choice and generally great quality (except for the scrambled egg) Swimming pool and sauna excellent (although hours rather restrictive) Coffee maker in the room good

rude and incompetent staff
    • Standard Twin Room

the staff was incredibly rude, they wanted to take away credit card, which is owned by our company, because CEO was not with us in the hotel. They issued wrong invoice as we requested business invoice, which we did not receive, and after we warned them about mistake they refused to correct their mistake, claiming it was illegal to change invoice (what the hell??) I dont recommend this hotel because the staff is most likely incompetent for their job and it will ruin your stay.

nothing really

We went there for my wife's b'day.
    • Standard Twin Room

Massage chair in the lobby hurts.

We went there for my wife's b'day. I wanted to have a b'day cake ready and delivered to our room while we are outside and they did exactly as I requested. And the cake was also very delicious. The room was comfortable, cozy and clean. Breakfast was excellent.

My choice for a hotel to stay in Helsinki!
    • Standard Twin Room

In Finland, in general, the hotel price is expensive...

Low price for a hotel in Helsinki area with easily accessible public transportation to the city center Gym and pool service Good breakfast A forest/park nearby (Keskupuisto)

Recommendable

None.

Great sauna and pool, convenient location (particularly for those with car, but also well connected with the airport by bus), nice forest/park nearby, great buffet breakfast etc.

We got seek because it's cold at the hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

It was so cold in the room, the heater doesn't work, reception doesn't have additional (portable) heater. There is not also sap. Prices of mini bar are very high (3 euros for small water). You have to pay for coffee and tea at the reception what is unusual for Nordic countries. No ATM, no vanity fair. No cotton wool, no cotton swabs.

Pool was okay, price is fine, bus stop is not so far, mini market is on the first floor. Not crowded

Nice hotel off the beaten track
    • Standard Twin Room

A bit further away from city centre. Bathroom was small.

Clean, quiet and convenient. Easy access from the airport. Good hotel restaurant/bar, nice breakfast.

it was almost ok
    • Standard Twin Room

I was there by myself just few weeks ago and they gave me quite a big room, for just myself with double bed, now they mentioned that "oh they gave us a room with double bed", because of the baby, but they saw our amount of luggage (we just returned from 2 weeks holiday and were passing through) but they gave us the smallest room and also the toilet was really tiny and the shower leaked all over the place, because the the drainage channel didn't work as it should.

The staff was nice.

Fantastic if you're looking for more of a retreat stay with good transport links to Helsinki centre.
    • Standard Twin Room

The location isn't ideal for dinner options. There's nowhere decent locally, and although the hotel restaurant is excellent, it's around £50 per head for dinner (not including drinks). The pool is shorter than in the photos. There's no lotion or conditioner in the bathrooms so bring extra toiletries though there is an iron, fridge and hairdryer. The temperature (in winter) isn't that easy to control, just a radiator on low and a window to option. Air con only available in summer.

Given it's out of town location, Hotel Haaga is perfect if you want to feel a bit out of the hustle & bustle. It's 3.20 Euros per person to get the 20 min regular bus into Helsinki centre. It's right on the border of a beautiful forest/park for walks and activities. The staff were without exception extremely polite, helpful and responsive. Breakfast buffet is large and varied. The training spa is fantastic value. The wellness and fitness facilities are all excellent. TV choice is good with plenty of English language options.

Convenience between Helsinki and the airport
    • Standard Twin Room

The receptionist could have been a little more friendly. The room was a bit worn compared to the one I stayed in on a previous visit. Beds were a little soft in the middle. Coffee in the room would be great.

Best factor is convenience off one of the main highways. The gym and swimming pool is useful. A breakfast pack was ready at 05h00 for my early departure.

Need more to offer for what they charge.
    • Standard Twin Room

My room was very cold, shower water was lukewarm. Poor breakfast options so It was an uncomfortable stay overall, it wasn't worth the money spent.

Gym and the swimming pool

Low budget, not 4 stars.
    • Standard Twin Room

There were dots of mould in the shower both on the ceiling and near the shower. The bathrooms is in a need of a renovation... The rooms were rather dark. There was no possibility of using the beauty treatments as a guest at the hotel - the booking is in finnish, the info is in finnish. Should you want a reservation you have to let them know very much in advance. Also keep in mind that the people working in the beauty salon are students, so the experience might lack.

The staff was very nice both at the hotel and in the restaurant. The breakfast was really good, the croissants excellent. Out of the facilities the best part was the swimming pool.

With swimming pool and sauna.
    • Standard Twin Room

Every time I claim a double bed and I get two small beds which is not comfortable to sleep by couple.

With swimming pool and sauna. Good breakfast and clean room. Everything you need for short stay.

Great value! Restful stay! Outstanding service!
    • Standard Single Room

The buffet breakfast is amazing, without a doubt the highlight of my stay. Staff is extremely friendly/accommodating. The night desk clerk, Samuel, is the "go-to guy" for all issues. Day manager, Virpi, is charming and helpful.

Finally, there is not much to declare.
    • Standard Single Room

There was no relaxing area at the pool or next to the sauna, also there was no massage or facial treatments available (what I expected for a wellness hotel). And the prices for dinner were extremly expensive (between 26 and 29 euros for 1 meal).

Finally, there is not much to declare. Nice and helpful people, good breakfast and dinner, gym,pool and sauna were nice as well. Also there are many busses around going to different parts of Helsinki.

The location is very convenient – 10 mins from the station...
    • Standard Twin Room

The location is very convenient – 10 mins from the station by foot and about 7 mins from Helsinki Central Railway Station by train. Generous breakfast is included in the price as well as sauna and swimming pool. Very nice lounge area.

a wide choice of breakfast, very tasty, however the menu for...
    • Standard Twin Room

the last two days of our stay the internet had problem. location is far from city, but with bus is direct link to city centre

a wide choice of breakfast, very tasty, however the menu for dinner are quite little. very clean swimming pool.

Tasty breakfast with good quality of product, sauna &...
    • Standard Twin Room

We booked 2 rooms, in one of them was bad wi-fi. Also when we come by car and check-in staff didn’t say about paid parking, in result we got fine. Staff should be more helpful and say about it in advance. Also no early check-in in this hotel, only at 2 p.m.

Tasty breakfast with good quality of product, sauna & swimming pool are also good, warm in room

It's ok
    • Standard Twin Room

- Internet was fast but down very often (it disconnects/connects all the time). - Breakfast was very average, disappointed

- Sauna & swimming pool

Service were not available like massage and other activities
    • Standard Twin Room

the efacilities were only available only between 4pm and 10 pm which doesn't suit anyone to be honest like sauna. The room was only cleaned one time while we were there despite the fact that the sign was left outside the room to clean.

Service were not available like massage and other activities

Good
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast could have been more varied. Also we wondered how the company at the table next to us prepared their "packed lunch" to take away from the breakfast buffet and the staff did not seem to mind.Is it standard practice to do so ? We paid 15€/breakfast for our visiting daughter!

Quite good.Clean.Quiet.Good parking.Very easy to get into the city centre.

Very pleasant stay. Clean, comfy satisfying. Great Hotel for business and recreational purposes.
    • Standard Single Room

Menu for Christmas dinner did not have much of options.

Fitness gym is great so as sauna and swimming pool. I did like the breakfast. Stuff is very friendly and nice.

Staff supporting
    • Standard Twin Room

We missing Satellite Channels. The available is only TV Channels which is poor. The cost for Satellite is nothing and you can access all countries channels same Arabic Channels

Staff supporting

Good and clean hotel but for some action or dinner you need to go somewhere else.
    • Standard Single Room

The breakfast was ok but not as splendid as described by other people. Any regular hotel offers the same so this should not be a reason to select the hotel. Furthermore I have missed the smile on the face on the breakfast team. The job has been done well but the feeling of hospitality was not there at all. The dinner area was small and the prices are overrated. There is nothing like a bar to have some talk with travel mates. There is an option to select some drinks from a fridge and the lady behind the frontdesk will note the numbers of drinks. This is a nice arrangement as a solution in between but some better sitting and bar arrangement would be a much better solution.

It has become difficult to write down what my best experiences were because in total I was a bit disappointed although in basic the hotel is nice and clean. I mostly missed the spirit as it just was too quiet and there was also nothing in the neighbourhood to visit.

Trip to Helsinki
    • Standard Twin Room

It was out of the way, so if you are after a quiet time, this is the place for you. I got the room at a reduced rate, however, I don’t think the hotel is worth the price that they are asking for it.

The hotel was really nice and clean. I liked the swimming pool and sauna. Internet was pretty good. Breakfast was excellent. Staff were friendly.

I use this hotel a lot.
    • Standard Single Room

I use this hotel a lot. Since change of ownership, level and quality of breakfast has declined. I cannot understand that why hot carelian bread and salty curcumbers has been deleted!!!! Now which is also weird that you need to cut very sharp knife bread yourself...

Browse Hotel Haaga Central Park traveller photo gallery