Reviews of Mercure Nadi 3 stars

Queens Road, Nadi, Fiji

#21 of 38 hotels in Nadi

Uncomfortable
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

We mainly booked this hotel for air conditioner but was not working when we arrived and no one notified us prior to arrival so we can make other arrangements.. We had the worst night sleeping in hot humid conditions! The pillow was extremely uncomfortable we had neck pain the day after

Staff were nice and helpful .. location was close to airport

BULLA

having been there before a few times the place is getting a bit run down and needs some tlc

the breakfast is always very good and so to the dinner menu staff always helpful and happy .the Mercure is also very close to my favourite restaurant in Nadi Daikoku

Space, friendly staff
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Charged an extra day even though booking was ammened 3 months ago. Phone in room did not work. Waited 45 minutes to be picked up from airport.

Space, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

I like the staff, and the room too as well.
    • Standard Room with 1 Queen and 1 Single Bed

We check in 310 the air condition wasn't working....I've ask to send someone to fix it but no one came....but everything was good.

I like the staff, and the room too as well.

Literally the only good thing about this hotel is the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Trust other review that say this place is horrible. 1. The room is so old, and it also smells old. You could see from the lighting switch or even from the door that everything is old! 2. Bed was not comfortable at all 3. And this is important: Air-conditioner DID NOT WORK! I asked the reception and they offered me a fan?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I can’t believe a big chain hotel like Mercure can be like this. I didn’t pay for a fan room! 4. Its not near the beach. Thank god I only stay there for a night. I am very disappointed, and for sure recommend some other place to stay. I’ve tried the backpacker hostel that’s not even one third of this price and it was way better than this. Really it is not worth your money.

Literally the only good thing about this hotel is the location since it’s near town. (But I’m sure you could get better hotel compare to this one)

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

It was ok
    • Standard Room with 1 Queen and 1 Single Bed

It was a Conner room very small n isolated the staff told us out of the balcony u have pool but nothing like that was there

I wasn’t happy with room I got

The staff were friendly and nice, the location was close to...
    • Standard Room with 1 Queen and 1 Single Bed

The room was aged and damaged and in serious need of a lick of paint and could have been cleaner. The ‘air conditioning’ in the room could only be described as a fan blowing around warm air.

The staff were friendly and nice, the location was close to the airport and 20 minutes to port Denarau..The breakfast buffet was good, but could have offered more.

loved it was amazing
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Absolutely exceeded my expectations of the hotel! Never really was interested in the hotel by going past but when I booked I was shocked. The interior was stylish and comfy, the outdoor area was welcoming and relaxing and was worth the money. Definitely will be staying there again

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great stay thanks.
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The Mecure Nadi is in a great location with lots of nearby local restaurants to choose from if you don't want to just sit at your hotel. The property has been around for a long time now but your room is clean and spacious. The breakfast buffet is varied. Free shuttle to the airport too.

One night is enough.

Our room was shared with cockroach, very gentle animals, much gentle than people who work there. I payed 9 FJ for a local phone call which was suppose to be free: they sad that after 7pm it will cost me 2FJ dollar minute!.

One night is enough. Better than sleeping on the floor in the airport.

Paid too much for this hotel, should cost less
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The rooms are outdated..the air conditioning is bad..the cushions are quite dirty..also we were on a holiday and enjoying every bit of fiji, we go out at around 8am or earlier then back at 6pm after day trips and only wanting to shower and rest but come back to hotel to find no towels which happened 5 nights out of 7..when requested it took minimum 30 minutes to get one..we even ended up going to reception to try and get one..and also no Wifi in rooms.

The room was cleaned everyday..the free airport shuttle was good

Perfectly ok. The lovely staff made up for the slightly seedy area!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The area seemed a bit seedy - we weren’t comfortable walking around at night. We probably should have paid a bit extra and gone to Denaurau for the night.

Basic but adequate accomodation not too far from the airport. We only needed a bed for the night so it was fine and good value. Staff wonderful and were kind enough to organise a pizza for dinner even though it was right on closing time.

The potter didn't knock and open the door straight to...
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The potter didn't knock and open the door straight to deliver arrival cookies.Would be nicer to knock and wait for answer rather then just opening the door.

Rest of motel was good for price.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Over paid for a massage for two people. Massage was terrible, I do not recommend! The person I had did not know what she was doing, they a new person stepped in who was worse and it was clear she was getting instruction from the other person, they were both sick (sniffing and coughing) not a relaxing experience for the price we paid.

Rest of motel was good for price.

Will definatley be returing to Mercure Nadi
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

I do require access to Wifi for my work and unfortunately the wifi access was very patchy. The front desk did let me know that they were experiencing difficulties upon my check in and kept me updated which was great. This will not prevent me from staying here again however.

My stay at the Mercure was very good. Staff were very helpful and friendly making the stay extra nice. Rooms were very clean, comfortable and well appointed. Everything that I require was available at this location. Food available at the restaurant for dinner was excellent and reasonably priced. I ate at the hotel all three nights I stayed here and was very happy each night. They are in the middle of updating the area around the pool and once this is finished the garden area will be lovely. The fittings are starting to become dated, however the establishment have made sure that they have other things in place to make up for this such as crisp linens and nice products available in the bathrooms. For me this location was good as I was required to move around Nadi and further afield. I am not sure of this as a location for people on holiday as I did not seek any holiday type activities. Having stayed in some other hotels very close to this location, I would note that this is excellent value for money compared to others that might be slightly cheaper in price, however what they offer is no way near as good as the Mercure. I will definitely be returning to stay at the Mercure when I return to Nadi.

Unhappy and wont come back
    • Standard Room with 1 Queen and 1 Single Bed

Toilets were dirty as well as showers. No towels in room. I called reception for towels n waited an hour but then I had to go downstairs to reception myself to get towels. The room was smelly as well. There is lack of customer focus n all seem to be in a relax mode.

• Deluxe Queen Room

I booked first time. Very dirty room. Aircondition not working. Complained few times. Nobody turned up to repair. I have taken the photos of the dirty room. Will never book mercure again

It’s okay for a night, probably wouldn’t stay longer
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room wasn’t worth what we were charged and service from staff was poor. They moved pretty slowly and we were also charged 2 different amounts for the same thing.

Great Location! Lots of place around to grab food and drink and close to Denarau

Staffs were friendly, even though I needed to wait for a...
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

I couldn't sleep well because of noise from the air conditioner controller on the bedside table at night, and I easily found cockroaches in the room. I needed to ask staffs to get towels and the TV remote controller because they were not prepared when I checked in.

Staffs were friendly, even though I needed to wait for a long time to get feedback.

Over priced for what you get but nice and close to shops, restaurants and cinemas.

We got mucked around with our rooms. Had our family separated for the first night. Our room had cockroaches in it. Told staff and nothing was done about it, they actually appeared shocked but no apology or attempt to rectify it. Disappointed.

Staff were pretty good and friendly Meals at restaurants were really nice and reasonably priced.

Staff were friendly.

No free internet.

Staff were friendly. It was clean . Near airport, cinema , grocery and pizzeria just next door. Bus at front of property for Nadi or airport...(They provide good free airport shuttle) Grounds are nice, Hamac, clean pool, swing and slide for young one and tennis court! 20 mins walk to beach

Avoid at all costs.
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Without doubt the worst experience we had in Sydney. The hotel carries the Mercure name and it’s far from that standard. Hotel was old, run down and staff were horrid. Shame cause Fijian people are usually very nice. Pictures online do not show what’s actually there. Bedsheets stink and rooms smell of smoke. TV didn’t work either. Horrible.

In all honesty, nothing.

The staff were amazing even though we had hiccups at the...

The food in the restaurant for dinner was not worth the price we paid per dish.

The staff were amazing even though we had hiccups at the check in stage

Tired hotel but handy location
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Unfortunately it’s a bit scruffy, and in comparison to the other hotel standards in Fiji it’s on the lower end of the scale. We had breakfast included but when checking in they tried to say no before accepting our confirmation did detail it was included. We went through the same conversation at breakfast as well. We had to wait until 2pm for our room to be ready, when we finally got in there were no towels. On the second night the room was partially serviced - cups/ bathroom wasn’t cleaned down and we had to ask for towels again in the afternoon not sure why they didn’t replace towels whilst cleaning so we could have them when we got in?? Room was very basic, with 1 pillow each and bathroom/decor has seen better days. WiFi doesn’t reach the rooms and on the day of checking out didn’t work at all anywhere in the hotel. Breakfast didn’t cater for many dietary requirements or label anything so if your intolerant then be prepared.

It was handy for the airport and close enough to get to Port Denarau for around $25 in a cab so in terms of a place to stop after/before a trip it’s ok. The air con flow was really good in the rooms so it was cool from the tropical heat outside. Pool is ok but there are only 4 sun loungers and 3 day beds so providing it’s not busy your ok. There’s a free airport shuttle on the hour, however we waited until 30mins past and nothing showed so the hotel paid for a taxi for us to the airport which was appreciated.

Disapointed and expensive for what it was
    • Standard Room with 1 Queen and 1 Single Bed

Air con that worked, the price did not reflext what was booked on booking.com, an apparent delux room was booked when i requested a standard with breakfast, not only sid we pay for a delux room we had to pay for breakfast on top, $250 aud for one night is ludicroud for the state of the hotel and quality of the food.

Music played whilst having dinner in the restaurant

Very glad to leave

The building is run down. The noise was ridiculous. The shower roof leaked and flooded the floor. The staff at check in were rude and insisted on payment at check in.

Friendly helpful staff.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Reconstruction bombsite.....tired unit rooms - need rennovating. ...showers not clean....shower heads need replacing. Swipe machines needed when EFTPOS not working....

Friendly helpful staff..great pool facilities. ..great shuttle and taxi services...good food... quiet and restful. 😊😊😊

Thinking it was a Mecure and should be good, I was disappointed.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Noise. I've never stayed in such a noisy hotel. I woke to a start early one morning to an alarm that must have been in the room next to mine. I was in the middle floor was had noise from above and below.

Friendly staff.

GREAT LOCATION, FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE, FRIENDLY STAFF
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Mums room was on the ground floor and had a musty smell which made her last night not very comfortable apart from that we enjoyed our STAY

Great location, friendly staff great free shuttle service to and from the airport which was awesome.

Friendly staff location close to airport (15 minutes away).
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Hotel is a little dated, road construction at the front a little confronting but it will be finished soon.

This is a budget hotel with friendly staff and budget conditions. Swimming pool is fine and food is fine.

Great location, walking distance to tonnes of bars and...
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Great location, walking distance to tonnes of bars and restaurants. Good price. I would recommend spending that little bit extra to upgrade your room as there is a big difference between the cheaper rooms and the more expensive one.

Tired and rundown
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

How run down it is, the pool decks have nails sticking out of them the wood is rotton in places, we were 3 floors up and my daughters balcony railings were not attached to the wall, extremely dangerous !!! Very tired looking property, Accor you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting this property get to this stage.

The staff were really nice, i feel sorry that they work under these conditions. I must make mention of Eroni the housekeeper he was lovely and he did a wonderful job of cleaning the room's, the wait staff in the restaurant were very nice. The young girl training on reception was lovely and was doing a great job. If you are thinking of staying here ask for a room on the sunny side you really DO NOT want a room on the other side.

Unenjoyable
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The shower was broken and fell off the wall when we used it the toilet ran on all night. It wasn’t clean behind the sliding bathroom door the air conditioner was loud all night the food was disappointing. The lady at the travel desk wasn’t helpful . We checked out after one night very disappointed. I would of expected more from the Mecure chain

Not a lot

If it wasn’t for the unpleasant check in it may have been value for money.
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

We arrived at 11 and were told we had to wait until 2 to check in which was fine but by nearly 3pm we were waiting in the lobby with around 7 other disgruntled guests also trying to check in. We then got to the room for a shower and... there were no towels because “they were still at the laundromat”.... the pool was very old, small and run down.

The room was clean and comfortable once we finally got in it and the free airport transfers. Within walking distance to restaurants

Will not stay again
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The toilet did not flush well. The shower did not have hot water. There was a door to a noisy adjacent room. Not enough toiletries

Dinner and bar service

It’s okay
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Photos of resort online do not depict reality. I think that’s deceiving, and made my expectation higher than would have been. Needs a room safe. Compared to other resorts of similar pricing, I wouldn’t come back here.

Friendly staff. Good included breakfast.

If you stay here make sure you ask for the renovated rooms!
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

there is obviously a new and older section of the resort. The room we were in was clearly in the older section..the roof in the bathroom was leaking water, literally got dripped on whilst sitting on toilet or brushing teeth. tiles in bathroom broken and dirty as. beds uncomfortable. was a mission to get towels. don't normally worry at all about these things but we paid $360 AUD for two rooms, so not cheap and expected more for this. other people staying there were in the new rooms and had no complaints, seemed like chalk and cheese!

We stayed at the Mercure the evening before flying back home.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

We stayed at the Mercure the evening before flying back home. The room was just what we needed. We were picked up from the airport upon arrival and brought back the next day to catch our flight home. Clean and comfortable.

Value for money, good location, amazing staff
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Bathroom could do with a touch up, while the shower was great and powerful the room had a lot of damp spots and the bench at the sink was badly marked and peeling, however it was clean.

Great place to stay! Good location with some local restaurants around it. 10 mins from Nadi town and Denanru Marina however agree a price with your taxi before getting in they all charge differently.Day trips all pick up from the hotel which is great. Staff were amazing, friendly and helpful! Housekeeping cleaned our room everyday,made our bed and replaced our towels. Room was comfortable, clean bed was a little hard but no bed is ever going to compare to your own!! Lock bag and safe service at reception if you wish to put away valuables at no extra cost. Germaine at the tour desk was very helpful when booking out tours.

Not a value for money
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The general manager asked the security to follow me when I parked my car in the hotel parking and to a nearby shop despite telling them that I was a guest. The towels were old and were worn. The bed sheet and covers had stains. The roof above the toilet was leaking. The general aesthetics of the room and shower was dismal. A light in the shower was burnt. Coffee & sugar were replenished on asking.

The silence and security

I spent 5 nights in Mercure Nadi, overall my stay was quite good.
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The room floor was dirty, seems like they didn't sweep the floor.. The AC also didn't work well.

The staffs, especially the guy in the receptionist, was helpful and nice. They also have live music in the weekend, and the singer, Davi was very nice

Very enjoyable stay. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Nothing the hotel could have done to improve - issues with water quality etc due to cyclone. The hotel did deliver bottled water to all rooms and did everything they could to make sure guests were well cared for despite the weather conditions.

Staff were excellent - very friendly and helpful. Room met expectations - aircon was lovely! Nice outdoor areas - very well-kept.

Easy location for airport.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Room was not ready for check in. They then checked us into a room that hadn't been cleaned - bed slept in, rubbish in bins etc. Swimming pool wasn't the cleanest!

Easy location for airport. Basic but had everything we needed

Not recommended for long stay.
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Did not find the hotel facilities clean and there was mold in the ceiling in the bathroom. Quality of the bed is old and the same feeling was with the general facilities. Rectification of items took time and had to ask several times to get progress. Breakfast was average.

Near the airport and friendly staff is the best I can say.

The bar staff and morning staff for breakfast!
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The room I was given was 201. Due to the other rooms not being ready by check the reservation person advised me he gave me.this room so I didn't have to wait. It had no ventilation in the bathroom which was alot small then the other rooms I have had in the pass.

The bar staff and morning staff for breakfast!! They deserve a pay rise .... bonus points for Shania twain album playing

Nadi
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Wifi didn't work once, not helpful if relying on it to plan your trip

Much cheaper than staying in Port Denerau, even when adding in occasional taxi costs

The aircon did not work after continually calling reception...
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The aircon did not work after continually calling reception to get it fixed and it did not get fixed. It was like sleeping in a sauna. The toilet did not flush and the floor was dirty before we even stepped foot it in. Overall would never recommend

Ok, but not happy with the house keeping staff.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

No room service during my 3 day staff. I asked house-keeping to clean my room; she replied room will be serviced after check out. I asked for coffee and sugar, house keeping staff was a bit rude , saying that he has provided the stuffs yesterday and no more can be given. Not happy with the house keeping staff.

Reception staff were helpful. Good location.

One night only
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Rooms looked old & tired. Bathrooms need an update - old & mouldy. Rooms smelt very musty.

Pool area was very well set out with nice gardens but could use a freshen up. Bed was comfortable.

It was value for money and close to the places we wanted to go during the event
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The room was ok but we found masquioties in the room,back sliding door did not close properly and we had to call the duty manager to shut it so its safe and secure and the phone in the room did not work

I booked this room for my daughter and the 2 grandkids,they enjoyed the pool ,parking infront of the room was good and they could walk to the shops nearby

Need a facelift
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Pillows not so comfortable Food not value for money Breakfast flies on food and staff Should be around to keep watch Front desk unattended and when Called from the room for service the guests are asked to come to the Reception to collect items Newspaper should be free of charge For the guests Things not working properly in the room TV does not have good reception .not Many channels to watch WiFi very slow and some cases It does not work Things like hair and nail sevices Over priced and not reliable Not good customer service The person did not have correct Information and maybe not interested To provide sevices The rooms are old and in need of Repair;specially the bathroom Got locked in the bathroom because Of old sliding door

Very convenient Pool on the premises Amenities close to the hotel Shuttle to n from the airport Quite n good security

Good value for money, reasonable food, but doubt I would stay there again.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

I didn't particularly like the area, even though there were shops and restaurants nearby which I went to. I also didn't like the air-conditioning as I didn't have control over the temperature and for my liking, it wasn't as cool as I would have liked.

The room was quiet and good value for money. The meals there were reasonable value. The shuttle bus was good too.

The staff were helpful and tried their best to help and...
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Difficult to flush the toilet. I had two special requests which I made. The hotel staff did receive them but nothing was done

The staff were helpful and tried their best to help and advise

Fine for a one night stay if catching a earlier morning flight due to its location to airport.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Air conditioning was centrally controlled and was unable to adjust temperature- was set to warm especially in the evenings all rooms became to warm. The general cleanliness of the room could be improved, dirty linen cover chairs in room, marks on wall. In need of a birthday! A freshen up throughout

The location to restaurants in the area. Good water pressure in the shower The balcony

Staff are very friendly which is a plus.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The breakfast is quite monotonous same thing every single day. I hated their lack of consideration of different cultures because they cooked pork eggs and sausages on the same spot. Had to always ask for my omlette to be cooked elswhere and even that elsewhere I could not be sure about. Rooms are not clean, bedsheets dont look white...room cleaners are very slow...would be out from 8 a.m. and be back at 5p.m. and my room was not yet cleaned. Facilities seem very old...definitely not Mercure status. The photos on here dont reflect the true state of the hotel. I've stayed at Mercure in London and I wondered if this hotel just stole the name because the standards are wanting. Hated that you had to always ask for wifi codes...initially they said at a charge though some would give for free, then towards my last day I was told i couldnt get a code unless I filled the membership form which i thought was ridiculous! Also codes only last about an hour. For international visitors wifi is the only way to communicate with loved ones back home. But overall...only stay if on a budget.

Staff are very friendly which is a plus. Location was also convenient.

Very friendly and helpful staff!
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

About complimentary tea and coffee, that was almost empty on my second day. I asked the guy at front desk in the morning before going to work to tell housekeeper to refill them. However when I come back, that was still empty. Also about the towels for pool, I think it’s better if you can put the towels around pool area so that we don’t have to go to the front desk every time.

Very friendly and helpful staff! The pool was amazing too! Not so many guests around this time, so that was very peaceful.

Okay, but my standard room had no internet (only in foyer). No good for a business trip.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

After paying for a late check out to 3 pm I was asked three times when I was vacating the room!

Nice hotel in an area mostly populated by low cost hotels.

Not satisfied
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

It's very old style property. The bathroom and toilet need to be upgraded and the swimming pool as well.

I liked the location. Close to everything.

We will never go back to Mercure and will let my friends and family know about our stay
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Half hour wait for the shuttle at the airport then driver made us wait another 15minutes as he was marketing his hotel. uncomfortable bed,pillows were pathetic,airconditioned was next to nill,tv channels not working very poor reception,wifi didnt work at all despite buying the data at the hotel

FRIENDLY STAFF

Won't stay here again.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The management needs to lift its game as it appears that the hotel does not have enough towels, ice buckets, etc and existing on the bare necessities.

Friendly and obliging staff.

3.5
    The management needs to lift its game.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The hotel appears to be run down, with a shortage of towels, ice buckets, etc but with the staff trying their best.

The staff members were friendly and obliging.

Good selection of food at the buffet breakfast.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The airport shuttle took an hour to arrive. The room was dirty - dust particles on all the furniture. And there were bedbugs!

Good selection of food at the buffet breakfast.

The wait to check in was long due to only one staff at the...
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The wait to check in was long due to only one staff at the desk and many people waiting to check in. Took over half an hour. Keys given did not work. Duty Manager came to room and her keys didn't work. They arranged a new room and sent me off with keys that did not work once again and i had to once again walk back to reception. They sent the porter to the room with me and a master key to get m,e access to the new room. The porter explained to me that the key cutting system has not worked for two days and all guests had to be accompanied to rooms to let them in. Why then was I sent to two rooms with keys that staff knew would not work??? Every time I left the room IK had to go to reception and be accompanied back to let me in. Extremely inconvenient! Onity Key systems have back up procedures to have emergency keys in place for these sorts of incidents. Clearly the hotel has no back up plan which shows a complete lack of solid management procedures.

Never again, avoid at all cost.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Croissants were wet and tasteless, the room had an insect infestation, the key card didn't work. I was overcharged and the at the end of my trip they gave me some Fiji coins to try and make up for it.

the room was ok

Disgusting dirty hotel with no key access and staff that could care less.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

We could not get a key to our room as their system was not working so had to wait for a porter to take us to our room each time we went back. The rooms are dirty the bathrooms are full of mould and unclean. There is a lack of towels and the lights mostly don't work. There is no hairdryer to use and most of the plugs do not work. The furniture is broken and the beds are full of springs that poke you while you sleep. There are two pillows only that offer no comfort at all. The airconditioning is inadequate and you can't regulate it yourself. You almost dislocate a shoulder when trying to open the ranchslider to the out side. The pool is missing tiles and the ladder into it is dangerous as it has rotted away from the wall. It is also over treated so leaves your skin feeling very dry. They also let the public swim in the pool if they are locals, not what you would expect. It is very noisy from road noise and Planes overhead. Don't stay here there are much better properties in this price range and Mecure and Accor definately do not care that this is a very poor reflection of their brand.

There was really nothing redeeming about this dismal property that should be knocked down and rebuilt. But rest assured the answer from the property management will be that they are striving to improve facilities they say this on every negative reveiw and there are plenty.

Great for a quick stay over, staff are fantastic
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

The room was outdated, bed very uncomfortable, aircon not flash, the room got a bit warm

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, great budget type of room, we only stayed a few nights so was all we needed, reasonably priced

Towels were not provided until asked for.
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Towels were not provided until asked for. Room wasn’t swept / vacuumed every day. Coffee/tea facilities were not replenished, mugs not washed as part of the daily housekeeping duties.

Not impressed
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Checking in: the staff was not friendly. kept me waiting til 6.40pm then i was given a room. i suppose checking time is 2.00pm. The main door to the room was not closing. Underneath the beds were dirty. The phone was not working. The main pool needed steps as the stairs is too narrow and not friendly to some

The bed was extra comfort

The location, the free airport shuttle.
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

The restaurant was over priced but there are food options outside and so it is easy to find more reasonable options.

The location, the free airport shuttle. The room was comfortable although a bit noisy.

Mediocre.

There were a few minor problems with our stay. First, the sliding glass door to our balcony didn't lock, which made my wife extremely uncomfortable. Likewise, the bathroom door was a sliding door, and it was unbalanced and kept sliding open - plus, it didn't lock either. This made using the restroom slightly awkward and uncomfortable. And finally, we needed extra towels and it was like pulling teeth to get them. First, we were told that they "didn't have any." Then a few hours later, we asked again and the concierge said that housekeeping would bring them to the room. A few hours later, that didn't happen and I called room service to ask yet again. A little while later, the towels came. I know these are minor complaints, but the minor things built up on us during our stay.

The lobby was very nice, and the staff was too. The bartender made a great dinner recommendation for us, and the room was clean.

Not happy

Room dirty aircon no good environment doesn’t look good as if we not in hotel very dirty . From day one when we check in we have been complaining bout door is broken it took them one day to fix it very poor service

Nice place. I would stay there again on a stopover

Place was convenient and the price included airport shuttle. I would talk to the shuttle driver about his schedule for travel back to airport. He was really helpful. Good shower pressure and they had a pool. Close to shops for food.

Pleasant overnight stay before our transfer to the islands
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

Buffet breakfast was too expensive for what was on offer. Lots of mosquitoes at check in area so make sure you have repellent, I got 8 bites during check in alone.

Pool area was busy but nice. Air conditioning worked well.

"
    • Standard Room (2 Adults)

"The check out time". Wanted to extend check out time to 3pm like it said in their monthly special but dey said dey couldnt so i guess it was just advertised to attract travellers. Big disappointment wen i had to take all my stuffs around 11am and wait in the lobby till 3pm coz dey couldnt allow me to stay in the comfort of my room till 3pm as advertised on their monthly special corner, even though i was willing to pay the extra cash. 😭😭

Convenient and affordable
    • Superior Room with 1 Queen-Size Bed and 1 Single Bed

Unfortunately we arrived too late for the shuttle bus to collect us from the airport. That's a pretty minor point though.

Location is great for transit.