Reviews of Novotel Suva Lami Bay 4 stars

Queens Road, SUVA Suva, Fiji

#6 of 16 hotels in Suva

5.6

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Evening meal selection poor and food quality not much better.

The Restaurant at this Hotel is poor. The Evening Menu is V disappointing, always has been.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

Staff at front desk so helpful and obliging. 2nd time I’ve stayed at Suva Novotel and I would absolutely stay again, it’s comfortable and clean and can’t fault it.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

need to upgrade the bathrooms

Stay was ok average as expected but need to improve on breakfast service as kept waiting for cereals stuff did not turn up.

• Executive Room with 2 Queen Beds - Ocean View

Having to ask a couple times for the same request can be tiring.

Location just outside Suva is handy, quiet and still accessible. Beautiful bay views. Neat and comfortable rooms. Second stay here and would stay again.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

I can smell that the linens were used on the first night I checked in. To make my experience worst, one staff was dishonest and the management didnt address the issue. When I came in, they requested for deposit but my debit card from Kazakhstan wasnt working so I gave US$500. When I checked out I asked for the money but didnt return even there was follow up. They did not respond to my email, too. My colleague who was with me can attest I gave a deposit and I informed before I left, If they didnt know they should have outrightly said I have no deposit. My bad, I trusted and lost the piece of paper.

The view from the restaurant

The breakfast was better during my previous stays...

Everything was fine as I have stayed there many times n will be using novotel often due to traveling for work.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The showers could have been a little cleaner

Breakfast choices were amazing. The main thing we loved about Novotel was the staff. They were friendly and really easy to talk to. Any request we had was answered

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

The check in staff were so friendly. I was the last to check in at midnight because of my wedding n they were super nice efficient and friendly

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Location is somewhat isolated (about 4 miles from Suva downtown), near Lami town. No decent shopping or restaurants nearby. However, taxis are easily available. Free wifi was not very good inside room but OK in lobby.

Views from hotel lobby and ocean-facing room quite spectacular. Staff very friendly and cooperative. Restaurant looks good and the chef kindly made modifications to a menu item to meet my dietary restrictions.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The light switch was not working for the bedside lamp the Handrails outside was rotten The property is starting to look slightly jaded

The welcome note was thoughtful The two double beds in the room was good Staff were wonderful Traffic in Suva is getting bad and that is why I have rated low for location But it really has a nice setting next to Sea and manageable distance from downtown

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Nothing whatsoever......I would be complaining for 'complaining's sake'.

I stay at the Novotel Lami Bay twice per year whilst in Suva on business. It has become my little 'home from home' and always a delight to stay. The room is well appointed and always very clean. Staff always super-friendly. Breakfast choice is superb and sets you up for the day ahead.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

The room floor was not straight, we thought we were gona fall, it was slanting may be they are expecting a Sonami

Food was good, staff were nice. Parking was available

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

I think the bar prices are excessive - there is no need to have the prices so high. There wasn't an alternative (mini bar) although one was advertised, and the shops were too far away to buy your own easily. The corridors are very long and the sound of the hotel staff travels throughout.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Property is a little dated and can use some refurbishment. There's no beach front. Wi-Fi was slow eventually resorted to mobile data.

It is clean and quiet and comfortable for rest after a days work.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Our first room had a broken toilet seat but we were quickly moved. The new room was directly in front of the pool and very loud both from the pool and the hallway (you could hear all the conversations of people walking past. Nice toiletries but from the other side of the world - to promote sustainability why not provide local products from Fiji? The Wi-Fi was rubbish- couldn't even load emails!

Nice area and great overlooking the bay. Good food and professional staff.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The shower in the room didn’t drain fully due to faulty water flow as a result of poor tiling

Excellent quiet location with nice menu restaurant friendly service

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The housekeeping staff took very long to clean the room and they didnt do proper cleaning example my shower wasnt cleaned or the bathroom floor vacuumed.Hair was left on the floor The coffee mugs were left dirty . These are suppose to be housekeeping staff's responsibility .There 's a reason why we book hotels so we dont think of doing those little chores for few days.

The property is beautifully located over looking the ocean. Friendly staff.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Some of the staff esp the front desk were rude and unhelpful and not welcoming. The cleaners and waiters were good but cleaning service was not up to standard. Bathroom was old and Wifi was very slow and very annoying going up to the front to ask for the password everyday. Breakfast buffet could be better.

Enjoyed the location, pools the staff only the cleaners and waiters.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The staff were not the most friendly, got our booking wrong. The rooms were not that clean, very mouldy(Due to no one staying there). Breakfast was poor. Not worth the money, rather book Holiday Inn which has a better location and good service. Seems like the hotel is on the verge of closing down.

The view.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Bathrooms are in desperate need of renovation.

A beautiful hotel located on the very picturesque Lami bay. Great staff, agreeable service and wonderful facilities.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Bathroom looks a bit tired but still functional Furniture chairs in room bit worn Lighting was too dim in the room There was only one bedside table Our refrigerator was on the wrong setting so when we turned it on for couple of hours later realised it was still warm No PowerPoint near bedside all located opposite the room

Delicious buffet breakfast Staff were helpful and friendly - carrying our bags to the room The porter arranged taxi for us into Suva township left the rental car at hotel as scarce parking in town and unfamiliar with roads Comfortable beds and room was spacious Really good condiments - moccona coffee A/C was in good working order Close to Suva Hotel was busy but it was nice and quiet in our room

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

Not being able to do own washing. Door lock problems Musty smelling bathroom

Food uncovered (spreads,bread,fruits,dairy) Serving spoons uncovered also.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Absolutely nothing wrong with the Novotel, this place was perfect.

Loved the location, the staff and the room Was perfect for us and wished we stayed here longer than we did.

Restaurant meals.

Service was great and the breakfast was great. The restaurant dinner meals should be reviewed, pizza was great but the rest was too salty and with too many sauces in it.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

The only negative is the wifi, not very good...But we didn't mind so much being on holidays we didn't really need it.

The whole week was excellent, the staff were fabulous, the room was fabulous, the breakfast amazing, we just extremely enjoyed our stay. I really appreciated the cleanliness, the whole hotel was just spotless! Big thanks to the housekeeping staff!!

My family group's accommodation was booked over six months before our arrival but the rooms were not allocated by the time i arrived on early evening of 2 Jan. This is despite my visit in late Nov 2017 and two separate phone calls in mid Dec 2017 to confirm the number of rooms (8) and beds per room. I was assured the family group would all stay in one wing but we ended up being spread throughout the complex. The families including little children arrived at approx 9.30 pm having travelled from Wellington and Gisborne to Auckland by road, flew from Auckland/Nadi and drove Nadi/Suva.If i didnt arrive several hours early, there would be a lot of tired travellers and upset children waiting around late in the evening while the rooms were being sorted. On the night of arrival a party was going on next door to one of the familiy rooms and security was called on two separate occasions. Not ideal for a tired family trying to rest. Also the room had a broken shower head and the shower wasn't working.

The food was okay. Very friendly and accommodating staff.

When I first checked in their were roaches in the bathroom, bathtub looks disgusting like it was painted and the paint job was scrapped off. Shower tap kept falling off while we’re using it and to top it off ALMOST EVERYDAY I STAYED THEIR, THERE WERENT ANY TOWELS LEFT IN THE ROOM from the housekeeper and I had to call reception every morning to request for towels while my daughter is drenched waiting for the towel. I got charged extra $$$$ when I checked in and the amount I was charged online was different to the one NOVOTEL LAMI charged me.I enjoyed my trip to Fiji but my stay at Novotel wasn’t very pleasing at all and didn’t like the breakfast as they’re always out of sausages.

I really didn’t like much about this hotel. Had to wait for more then 30mins for my scrambled eggs for breakky. Nothing else to say but very disappointed with everything.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

We had a ocean view room which was very lovely, air conditioned, tidy, big queen bed. Assistance was great and very close to everything you need. Will definately stay here again

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The wifi was unreliable, and was, in fact, non-existent for the first day and a half. Everyone seemed to be on 'Fiji time', which made it a little difficult to get anything done!

Lovely room with a waterside view, very clean with good air conditioning in the room. Within easy reach of Suva by free shuttle.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Couldn’t really fault the place except for the strange smell that would come from the hallways in the evening.

The waterfront and the openness of the lobby was great and spectacular always such a joy to hang out at the restaurant or the lobby

When we went to check in we had to wait for nearly 1 hour coz there system was down. The rooms were very dirty n there toilet smelled really bad for days we bought detergent cleaned it still smelled very bad. For the price it was not worth it.

• Executive Room with 2 Queen Beds - Ocean View

It was hard to believe this hotel was build 8 years ago. The ceiling was leaking and water dropping outside of my room. Floor was covered by bath towels whole day long. We booked two days and four people stay, but I have to call front desk several times before we can have 4 bath towels, four cup and four glasses. NO ONE help me to remove the luggage after I called for check out. I had to do by my self after 15 mins. I would like to advise hotel to do some soft skill training.

Nice view whole day long. waitresses can take away the empty plates quickly during morning buffet.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The bathroom was badly maintained, tap dripping, part of shower screen missing, no hooks or line to hang clothes or towels to dry and a little mouldy in the bathroom.

Staff were friendly, the lobby area was very nice, beds were comfortable , air con worked well, pool was nice, lovely outlook into lami bay. Beauty spa staff were lovely and very professional. Xmas decorations were a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

staff is slow and made a mistake when checking us in. She gave us a room with a man it it. a half naked sleeping man. it made us look very impolite and ridiculous. breakfast is really poor very few options.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

sometimes had no bath towels plus toilets wasn't cleaned no milk for coffee

it met my budget but I stayed till 11th December 2017 from 29th to 11th

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

Perhaps the staff were simply busy, however there were too few of them to cope with the number of guests at the time of my stay. There were long delays at the reception desk, and the restaurant service was also slow. I only dined at the restaurant because of a late arrival. The food is really disappointing, and I do not recommend dining here if you can avoid it. The menu is plain and quite limited, and has deteriorated since my last stay. The rooms are shabby and require some TLC.

The hotel is on the Nadi side of Suva on Lami Bay. This is it's only saving grace. Frankly there is little else to like and it has gone downhill so far since my last visit a year or so ago.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Excellent property which is extremely clean. Location is by the water which is great. Suva city is 5 minutes drive. Staff is great. Best buffet breakfast which you can have. Breakfast and cleanliness and great staff makes me come back again and again.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

My bathroom was not clean. Someone had pissed in it, didnt flush and there was pee on the toilet seat. The flush didnt work properly (broken). The shower was not scrubbed & you could feel the grime under your feet. The room smelt like mold.

The buffet breakfast included was awesome. Male staff arr more friendly then the females. Water view is my favourite.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The lunch snack menu was very expensive for what I received, they need to add additional food to compliment what you order or reduce the price by 75%, I had a steak and bacon burger it simply was pathetic, quality was fine but quantity was shocking, I didn't have time to complain as I had to rush off to work.

I always stay here on my business visits, away from the busy city and easy to get to, comfortable and the accommodation is good value when compared to other places

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

Very overpriced drinks especially wine with unjustifiable mark ups, possibly Suvas most expensive. Poor tv channel selection and poor quality. No lift or offer of assistance with bags to second level. Varied quality on restaurant meals.

The staff are all very nice particularly in the bar and restaurant. The setting on the water is very nice also. This hotel is better value than the Holiday Inn and Tanoa and approximately the same standard of accomodation, however you’ll need a car from this location into town which is approx a 7 minute drive.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The dim lights in the bathroom.

The buffet breakfast . Lots of variety especially my gluten free. The views from the outside balcony and the restaurant being right next to the sea.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Being charged for pool towels ,then credited for pool towels. Check your bill, We didn`t get credited until picking it up on the final bill. Ordering fillet steak and getting sirloin in an onion gravy with mash potatoe with special sauce (HP) on the side. Steak ordered Medium, came raw. Complained at the time and was not charged for

Feather pillows were surprisingly comfy.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

As soon as you arrive into the Novotel foyer you have this amazing view of the sea. Anisa who checked-in my husband and I was so lovely and accommodating.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The SPA facility needs to be available through the day. Food menu needs to be a little more exhaustive.

The room view was awesome. The pillow provided for my neck problem was too good.

Room cleaning service.

When we checked in, there where no towels on arrival or spare toilet roll. I expect that when a room is made available for occupancy that the room will accommodate for the guest with the appropriate linen and toiletry. This was not the only occasion that this occurred. During our stay, our room was cleaned and no fresh towels where provided or toilet paper. I am a Accor Member and was extremely disappointed that I had to ask not once, but twice to have towels delivered and toilet paper replenished in our room.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Noisey late party goers in the room next door. Sloping floor can be slippery from dining area to rooms

Friendly staff, breakfast, bed. The way they remember your name when greeted Free wifi for Accor members

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

We only stayed for one day but it was fantastic. Were able to check in early which we appreciated, use the gym, and the view is just beautiful. Friendly staff and great food options. Would happily stay again.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

First went to room no towels and A/C set way too cold. Turned A/C to 22 and all this moisture appeared on ceiling walls and floor was sticky. Changed rooms, then when they cleaned the room they only left one towel. Not a good experience

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

1. WI-FI You will have no internet connection in your room. Also you will meet all people at lobby for internet. However, even it is not strong enough and will test your patience. 2. Not clean as 4-star hotel. 3. uselessly way too big room. 4. No lift. really? 5. reception and room had very long distance.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

I could not connect Wi-Fi at all, so if I wanted it, I needed to bring my laptop to hotel lobby. However, still quite weak connections. It tested my patient. The breakfast was not very pleasant. If you get down to the breakfast area quite late, you may not be able to have enough food. empty empty! (Already there are not enough food though.)

The pillow and bed are okay. The view from the hotel lobby was great.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Please please put up some bright light in rooms. My room light wasn't working and I had to dress up for my cousins wedding. Like for ladies we had to put makeup on and all so was little hard. Thanks

Location was sooo gud...staff was very nice. Really enjoyed my stay....thanks alot.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The ground floor rooms are a bit damp.Id suggest getting an upper story room which I've stayed in before and is better.

The staff were very welcoming and cheerful . The hot breakfast selection is nice.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

No everything was fine and very suitable for my visit, close enough to the CBD but far enough eway to enjoy a quite night

Plenty of choices for breakfast as far as I am concerned although I am a toast and cereal guy only, I noticed a number of guests having a hot breakfast and everyone was in a happy frame of mind

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Just that the room needed some TLC maybe a new touch of Resene Black White Paint, throughout the entire room including closets, with a light grey or yellow feature wall. It would definitely make a difference, and for the tiles to be sparkling or replace with new modern 600 X 600 dark grey/black patterned tiles.

The overall entrance look, and the direct ocean frontage, of the Hotel is breathtaking. Staff and services was very good, friendly, welcoming and helpful. We liked that we had parking every time we were there. Garden view room that we had was okay but we would love to have an ocean view room next time. We felt that the room needed some upgrading, but other than that we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely stay again, and hopefully for a longer time than two days.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Not near a beach for swimming , though it does have a small pool to swim in.

Location next the the water. Good buffet selection of food for breakfast. Reception desk operating 24/7 Nice designed building, only 2 levels of rooms, not a high rise hotel. The Restaurant is open on one side with lagoon water coming right up to the open side. Great views from the room and the Restaurant.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

Loved the atmosphere however, it was always noisy outside and very little privacy. Stuff at the Reception were excellent. Very well spoken and mannered, however, stuff in the restaruent needed immediate upgrade.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

A few days later we stayed on the pool view side and bed had hard mattress not at all comfortable. I had a poor sleep. Breakfast bacon hard and over cooked one day and the next day cooked nicely depending on the cook. One cook insisted on putting pepper on every egg cooked.

Bed on bay view side was lush with maximum comfort

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

The rooms leaked in all 3 of our rooms , blocked shower drains ... no air con for 3 days .. finally moved n had a room with mould smell from leaking room above .... no option for continental breakfast for light eaters .... too expensive .... food n drinks very expensive n food very average ... would not recommend this place to family n friends

Only the view , n staff....

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Room was dusty including bed, bathroom run down and dirty, water cut off when we checked in caused inconvenience, bathroom power outlet was not working but was repaired when requested. The property is not child friendly, pool located just near lounge area my toddler kept on running towards the pool. Very poor fencing between hotel lounge area and ocean, I think it's dangerous and needs attention by management.

Friendly and accommodating staff

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Food was excellent, I am gluten and dairy free and a young man made me a special batch of pancakes, they are the best gluten and dairy free pancakes I have ever tasted, light and fluffy, thank you very much.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

the room on the ground floor felt like slanting towards the water a sinking feeling. pillows were flat no life in them they should be in the bin now . couldn't sleep all night. they need to upgrade the beds and especially the pillows. Previously spent a week was located on top floor it was great.

the view

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The room we stayed in definitely needed updating. Sliding doors were hard to shut and slide open. Bathroom was a bit dirty with hair lying around the toilet.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was superb. Wish we had gotten the sea view rooms but breakfast views were lovely.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Ocean View

The bedrooms should be carpeted because of health and safety. Because I'm arthritic and didn't have any warm shoes I felt very uncomfortable walking on the tiled floor.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The breakfast buffet was delicious. Rooms were always clean and the bed was like a cloud to sleep on. I got upgraded to an ocean view room and boy that was amazing!

The only thing we didn't like was, that you couldn't open a window really. although it wasn't warm outside we had to put the aircon on, cause it just warmed up while sleeping. would have preferred some fresh air instead.

We took a public bus from Nadi which dropped us of (and later stopped for pick up) directly in front of the hotel. As you walk in you already get this amazing view over the water and the mangroves. We were a bit early, but reception staff was super friendly and we didn't mind waiting - enjoying the view on two comfortable sunbeds on the terrace. Our room was amazing, I'm pretty sure we got upgraded, so we were super happy. The view was stunning although it was overcast the whole time (which we got told is normal for Suva). The Breakfast was included and was a big buffet - lots of choices including a cooking station for getting your eggs cooked to order. Loved it. There is not much around the hotel, but there are regular buses going into Suva. Even a Taxi is only $10.

Change shower heads you will save a lot of water. shower drainage poor. housekeeping to report defects in rooms. My room ranch slider was of track for most of our stay there. lighting in the rooms. at least some lights to be brighter

Indian Curry and roti at breakfast time. Relaxing areas

lack of lighting in Room , dining service poor , order a drink it was compromised with a substitute .,drinks mixed .

the view location on the water. and the Gym and the pool, fish in the water at the lounge.wonderful.

Breakfast was very good.

Lost the mobile phone while checking out. Left for Ba. Noticed phone missing. Phoned the hotel. The staff found it. Good job keep it up.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Everything was provided for the stay

Location.. Lami is not too far from town which is great .. stores nearby, Breakfast was so good..great selection and yummy, staff always available and nice, room was always clean and tidy..

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Our room was described as "superior room - garden side" and whilst there was some garden out the window there was also Queen's road about 20m away where the traffic roars past almost 24 hours a day. I certainly would never book a room on that side again as we barely slept. Perhaps the Bay view ones would be quieter. The bathroom was quite run down and stained - the bath having been painted at some point was now peeling big chunks off. The hair dryer didn't work. Despite there being a "pillow menu" it took two days, three calls and a visit to reception to get something decent.

The staff would very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was a lovely place to sit and ponder and the food was great. The views over the bay were peaceful.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

While the hotel is located in a pretty spot, there isn't much to do in the area. Taxi fares to Suva are cheap however which compensates.

A picturesque location, Staff were warm and friendly only too happy to help.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

Breakfast bar very empty most of the time. Constantly asking for things to be refilled. Pastries very dry. Would have like more fresh fruit rather than tinned.

Room comfortable and staff very friendly

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

The room we were in was in very bad need of updating. Not comforting at all, it was dark and uninviting. My family had one of the newer rooms and even though they were smaller it was comfortable and cleaner feeling.

The food was brilliant and the staff were amazing friendly

• Executive Room with 2 Queen Beds - Ocean View

The fact that the hotel charged me for our stay two times a mo th and two months before we even stayed, and i had to constantly harrass to get it back. They were always helpful tho. Other travellers just beware of this!! The hotel has become dated. We have stayed here many times and loved it. However the rooms wall had dark marks all down wall by the aircon (water damage and mold) and is definitely in need of an update. Also try to get ocean view as the garden room my daughter had was VERY dated and must be an original room? Also had no fridge or coffee making facilities. The rooms are paper thin. You can hear everything going on everywhere. I suppose staying when Italian and Scottish rugby teams were increased by 500%!!

The breakfast was great. Staff were friendly.Great price compared to GPH or holiday Inn in suva. Delicious coffee and entry way a delight.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Garden Side

the room offered to us on arrival was not very appealing with sheer curtains only, the bathroom facilities outdated and not very clean, the back sliding door didn't lock. We were moved the the newest area, and was much cleaner and pleasant. Also the day of our arrival we requested dinner. We both agree it was disgusting. Maybe the end of the day?

Staff was very helpful, well mannered, courteous.