2. France hotel reviews
  4. Ancenis hotel reviews
France Ancenis Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Loire-Séjours Review Score: 9.8

“Charming place in a lovely calm town on the loir . Highly recommended.”

• Les pénates de Loire Review Score: 9.1

“The host is a blessing”

• Loire Escale Review Score: 9.6

“The gite was in a great location and so quiet and peaceful. The studio room was large and with a very comfortable bed. The kitchen was very basic but adequate though a really tight squeeze! It was rather odd that the kitchen area was not private from the other occupants and the garden open to anyone to use but that was not a problem in the event. Thank you for the breakfasts on Mondays when the local bread shop was closed. I was grateful for the rubbish management because the closer places to take it were controlled by access tags. Parking was fairly easy to find and the parking permit being available was very useful on occasion. The town itself felt safe and friendly.”

• Brit Hotel Akwaba Review Score: 7.7

“Hi, The room was clean, and TV and other good. The price was very good. Moreover I have to give Helene at the front desk an A+ . She was the one at the front desk when I arrived . She took care me in any way: helping me carrying my bags to the second floor , making a lot of suggestions for ex, where I could find a place to eat ( all the restaurants were closed) , taxi info, rental car info etc. The best part I was very with and thanked her a lot for the fact that I could not find a taxi to go to my destination, she called her husband to give me a ride. She did all of that with all her heart. The hotel should be honored to have an employee like Helene.! I recommend the hotel, and also for the most part because of her! Thank you Helene”

• Castel Magnolia Review Score: 9.8

“The hostess was so engaging, pleasant and keen to please.”

The 5 Best Hotels in Ancenis