2. France hotel reviews
  3. Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur hotel reviews
  4. Entraigues-sur-la-Sorgue hotel reviews
France Entraigues-sur-la-Sorgue Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• “Nice garden around the pool, with lots of shade nice "old-fashioned provençal style" but characterful room that was at the same time very comfortable (bed, bathroom, airco, wifi) and clean Ask a garden-view room, those are very quiet (some people on this website complain about traffic noise and there is indeed a large road nearby, but I heard nothing in my room and very little during the day in the garden) decent price (I stayed in several hotels near Avignon, this one had the best price/quality ratio)”

• Le Mas des Platanes Review Score: 9.1

“The Breakfast was very good with home made jams and delicious fresh bread and coffee. The garden and swimming pool where ideal after a busy day site seeing and the rooms were quiet, comfortable, homely and clean. The French women who owns the B&B could not have been more welcoming, helpful and friendly. Real Home from Home”

• “Loved the history and cozy ness of the property. Our host was very pleasant , helpful and kept the property so clean!”

• Villa Liberty Review Score: 8

“I was warmly greeted and my lodgings were budget ,so given what l was paying ? I thought what l had was excellent,very good location although a bit hard to find initially.The hostess Segia was lovely as was her family and other guests.And it was very peaceful ! I would go back and stay again.”

• La Rose Des Vents Review Score: 9

“The gite was very clean and the kitchen was well equipped which we appreciated as we cooked most of our meals here. It is a secure location, family oriented and the units look out onto a green lawn area with shade trees and barbeque area. Excellent quick freeway access for visiting area attractions. As English speaking we had no problems communicating with the owners who were welcoming and knowledgeable. I mistakenly booked a unit on the 1st and 2nd floor and the owners were most accommodating and found us a more suitable ground floor access unit for our needs.”

The 5 Best Hotels in Entraigues-sur-la-Sorgue