Stays Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Attractions Airport Taxis
  4. Paris hotel reviews
France Paris Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Le Damantin Hôtel & Spa Review Score: 9

“The location was perfect, the staff were so accommodating and lovely. The room was spotless. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. This hotel is now my 1st choice of accommodation when I travel to Paris.”

• Helussi Hôtel Review Score: 9

“The Staff was extremely friendly. Always ready to help or to give informations. That was reality cool!!!”

• Hôtel Novanox Review Score: 7.8

“We’ve spent one week at the hotel and it was very comfortable and clean. It’s close to all the main attractions (aprox.15-20min walk). The staff is very friendly and helpful! I would like to send a big thank you to the cleaning ladies who have done a wonderful job especially now with the COVID. We felt very safe and the hotel took all the measures due to the pandemic. The beds are big and comfortable, we could sleep with our 4yo and it was plenty of space. Very good value for the money.”

• “Pulita e super location ”

• Hôtel LOCOMO Review Score: 8.9

“The staff was AMAZING, FRIENDLY, AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. very clean hotel. Thank you housekeeping for your hard work. Thanks Daniela and Richard. Hope to see you guys soon. Keep up the great work. AMAZING team G. Richard”

• Le Hameau de Passy Review Score: 8.1

“nice and very price-worhy little hotel quite original”

• “VERY CLEAN”

• Grand Hôtel Lévêque Review Score: 7.9

“Location perfect in a great quartier with restaurants and bars around. Hotel is basic but so its the price. So a thumbs up.”

• “Location family apartment staff ”

The 30 Best Hotels in Paris