Reviews of Comfort Hotel Acadie Les Ulis 2 stars

Avenue de l'Islande, 91140 Les Ulis, France

#3 of 7 hotels in Les Ulis

The breakfast was a huge disappointment. I went to breakfast at 8 am with my colleagues and there were no pastries left and they were not going to be refilled. There was one piece of meat which did not look appetizing and there was no more added while we were there. We had the only option available which was muesli. Bad value at 12 Euros.

The hotel was close to my office and under the expenses cap.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Firstly there was no air conditioning. Of course it is my own fault for not checking this before booking but my room was extremely uncomfortable as a result (it was 37 degrees outside!!). When I got the key to my room the guy apologised that there was some work being carried out. As I had taken a very early flight I wanted to get a few hours sleep but the noise of the workers outside my room with music on full volume was dreadful. I think at the very least the staff should have sorted this out. That night I was having a shower when all electricity went out in my room. The following morning at 9am the workers were back blasting music. I know that I may have been just unlucky in my timing but I still feel that more consideration should have been given to a paying customer.

The staff were very polite and apologetic.

Bathroom is very small

Friendly service, nice atmosphere

• Reviewed: 7 November 2015

Very cheap hotel, very poor quality and very dirty (I found black hair on my bed, the bed sheets smelled like used, on the phone there was 1 cm layer of old dust. The light in the room and the TV didn't work, so had to ask personnel to come and repair it. No vegetarian option in the restaurant menu, quality of food very poor. Breakfast very poor and industrial. Had to argue about the 81 Eur asked for a small dirty and dusty room with 1 single bed! When I booked a twin room which looks very decent from booking.com and I have been assigned a small single room, with such old furniture that not even IKEA sells, unbelievable: the worst stay ever.

Absolutely nothing. The hotel is a completely different hotel than what has been posted in the booking.com pictures. The address is also not accurate and it took 1 hour to find it by asking people in the street cause Tom Tom couldn't find it. The hotel personnel barely Speaks English, so it was very difficult to communicate (that's why I had to ask people in the street who also could barely speak English or even knew about this hotel).

• Reviewed: 6 July 2015

Stairs to 3rd floor - no lift. Difficult location to find.

The evening meal was quite good.

• Reviewed: 21 May 2015

The breakfast was poor very limited choice.

The dinner was excellent, really good choice

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.