Reviews of Alizé Grenelle Tour Eiffel 3 stars

87 Avenue Emile Zola, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France

#778 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Double Room with Shower

We stayed here for 4 nights,Perfect location quiet area with lots of restaurants, shopping center and metro around the corner. Walking distance to Eiffel Tower. Lovely hotel!!

• Double Room with Bath

Near the metro system - convenient for central Paris, Versailles, Roland Garros, Eiffel Tower with reasonable selection of bars and restaurants nearby

• Double Room with Shower

When you see the photos of the room, you can imagine is a normal size, but the reality is that the room is really small!

The location was perfect! The bed and bathroom really good! The personal was kindly.

• Double Room with Shower

More variety in their breakfast could have been more awesome

The hotel located at prime area whereby, we could just walk to the Eiffel during day and night. Its clean and quiet spacious compared to many other hotel rooms in Paris. They do offer Airport transfer which quiet comfortable for travelers. Besides, they could also arrange for tours around Paris, Disneyland and Versailles Palace. Had a great stay.

• Double Room with Shower

The staff were not friendly but ok. Elevator was shaking going down. Air conditioner was not working .

I liked the location, cleanness , size of the rooms, beautiful building, near nice closing stores.

Nothing I can think of.

Perfect location. The Eiffel Tower is only 15-25min walking distance. There are restaurants, grocery store, coffee house, ATM really close. Staff was amazing, helpful, friendly. Rooms were great, clean, big windows for fresh air. I would definitely come back!

• Double Room with Shower

The bed was too small for two people. the parking key didn't work and made us commute back and forth a number of times. the internet was not working in the beginning.

I booked the place because of the location and it was fine!

• Double Room with Shower

The one thing i didn't like was the fact it was noisy. Thin walls and you can hear the metro passing by. But with some ear plugs it's all good

Decent sized rooms, clean, tv, wifi works great. Only 2min walk to metro and 15mins or so to the eifel tower.. Shoppingcenter near by and some good restaurants. Parking available as well which is great.

• Single Room with Shower

The floor in the shower didn’t look clean. The walls were thin, and I could hear the couple next door slamming all of their drawers at two in the morning because it interrupted my sleep. The one very small elevator did not appear clean, and was rickety.

The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was fairly spacious. I like that some small soaps were offered (as many hotels do), especially since the last hotel I stayed at in Paris did not have any. The people at the front desk were nice when I interacted with them. The computer and printer in the lobby for guests are very useful, especially if you need to print out tickets for something.

• Double Room with Shower

The room safe did not work. In fairness this was fixed when we reported it. The shower was poor. What is the point of putting up a notice in the bathroom asking you to hang up your towels on the hooks if you don’t want to change them and then changing them when you do hang them up. The room was far too hot at night and the air condition either did not work or was switched off

• Single Room with Shower

There was no drinking water nor water heater for hot beverages.

The atmosphere was excellent , very close to eiffel tower , tidy , clean & comfortable.

• Double Room with Shower

The bed is really small. It was probably 140cm wide. Also the walls are really thin so bring your earplugs :)

The lady at the reception was amazing! Our car got seized (due to wrong parking) and she was amazingly helpful in getting the car back - thank you! Also the location of the hotel is good and just basic clean room which fulfills the need.

• Double Room with Shower

Our room had no fridge, iorn and the wardrobe was super tiny. And to get up to our room there was only one small lift that fits up to 4 people or you would have to walk 7 flights of stairs.

The fact our room was clean and the staff was helpful as much as they could be.

The walls were too thin

The small room was comfortable for me and my partner, close to restaurants and bars, not too far from the Eiffel Tower. Great location

The elevator is kinda old and shakes all the time, I am not sure if that is normal or not, other than that everything was okay.

It’s only 3 minutes walk from the metro station, there are many restaurants, coffee shops and shops nearby so it was very convenient, the area is also very safe.

• Double Room with Shower

No answer to my e-mail dealing the credit card and cancellation, no reaction even I sent 3 e-mails, lift is really horrible - slow, small capacity and with this corresponding long long time to wait...

Clear and modern bathroom, location near the metro station

• Double Room with Shower

The room is too small, one time the heater was not working so we took a shower with cold water , no ironing, no kittle, we have to go down to the restaurant to get hot water

The staff were very nice, the property was very clean

• Double Room with Shower

The noise from the metro in the morning but after a while you get used to it . Not a big deal .

We never had breakfast there although it looked nice and appetizing . The location was great . A 15 minutes walk to the tour Eiffel or 4 bus stops . Transportation was great by metro to go to other attractions. Room was clean at all times .

• Double Room with Shower

Towels was terrible and not clean at all. There was a spider net in my room. The walls are very thin so they called me at night at 1 to ask me to not to talk, so it’s a prison not an hotel. I should not even have to talk inside it. Even the elevator is disaster, it took me 20 min to go to 6th floor. Everything was bad. The experience was terrible in overall

Nothing all my experience was bad

• King Double Room (King-size bed 190*180)

The staff were extremely rude. I requested an extra pillow, and was told no - "Every room has 4 pillows." My room only had 2 but they still wouldn't accommodate. A random employee walked into the room and saw me and my wife naked. No joke. The DND sign was on the door and he just strolled on in. The Wifi went down and the modem was, "in the boss's office". Nobody would make any attempt to resolve the issue until the next morning when the boss came back to work. Also, the subway runs under the hotel so you get that loud vibration every 20 minutes or so. The beds are hard as rocks. Overall just an awful stay. Do not stay here if you can help it.

• Double Room with Shower

No air conditioning despite advert saying there is air conditioning. Staff tried to lie about this when asked. Can hear metro trains running through the night. Bed sheets never changed during the 4 nights I stayed.

Location. Room decor.

• Double Room with Shower

There wasn't fruit on the breakfast. The first day one orange and the last day at least orange and apples. In the middle of our stay even no fruit :(

Nice and clean room, perfect location.

Just a small detail --- the elevator was very small and slow (nothing can be done about that however).

Good location to Eiffle Tower and public tranpsportation

• Double Room with Bath

You could slightly hear/feel the metro underground, but it wasn't too disturbing.

The location was amazing, 1 minute walk to the metro, 20 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. Facilities were great, nice and modern. Staff were friendly.

• Double Room with Shower

After we left the room we realized we had forgotten two jackets in the wardrobe. We called to the hotel the same day and they told us they would search them and they would call us. After two days calling and writing them emails, they told us they hadn't found our clothes. The staff of the hotel stole us our clothes.

• Double Room with Shower

The cleaning staff where very bad. Knocked on the door and insisted I open it to let them in a clean. When I said I did not want it done now they still insisted. Made me stand in the hall while they spent 15 mins cleaning the room. This is disgraceful. They then came and bothered me 10 mins later to give me a towel, and then one more time 5 mins after that and when I answered the lady said it was nothing. Would not recommend, there is better in Paris for the same price.

The Front Desk staff where great. Even moved us to a new room when the sink in the bathroom was leaking.

Air conditioning in 2 of our rooms wasn't working.

We loved it. Our party of 5 was 2 children and 3 adults and we had 3 rooms. One child in a room with an adult (x2) and then a single room. We loved it. Was comfortable and my room was lovely with the air conditioning, but the air conditioning in room 2 didn't work and those rooms were therefore very hot at night. But it was quiet and comfortable and very clean and the decor was lovely. Would definitely stay here again.

The breakfast is a little underwhelming. You could probably get way more value for the money if you stroll down the nearby brasseries. And the separating walls between the rooms are paper thin so you could hear pretty much everything. I wouldn't recommend this place for a stay longer than a couple of days, as the rooms a too small to get comfortable.

Returning visitor because the of the perfect location. Walking distance to Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, and really close to metro station, with many nice brasseries and restaurants in the surrounding. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Unfriendly staff Old and Tiny elevator No on arrival guess assistance

Nothing. Very old building with no guest check in assistance and unfriendly staff.

we were on the 6th floor and the elevator was tiny and extremely slow

the location is ideal. There's a great price/quality hotel, very clean beds and bathroom

• King Double Room (King-size bed 190*180)

Excellent staff. Wanted to help when we needed it. Convenient to metro stop. Quiet even though along street side. Clean and great mattress. Decent sized room and bathroom.

• Single Room with Shower

The breakfast was terrible and very expensive for that service. The elevator is a disaster, too small and very slow; practically unusable. They didn't accept 500 bill.

It is a clean hotel. The location is good, though it's better to book near the Louvre.

• Single Room with Shower

I didn't opt have breakfast at the hotel because 12 euro is really too expensive. Breakfast should be included in the price of the room that is already not cheap

Central location clean and confortable

• Double Room with Shower

My only complaint would be that the air conditioning was not strong enough and controlled by reception. It was so hot in our room at times, I found it unbearable.

The rooms were comfortable, furnished to a high standard and very clean. The shower was generous and the bathroom was in very good condition. Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.

• Single Room with Shower

AC not working sufficiently in August hotter month of the year. Room small. No water boiler and tea/coffee given in the rooms.

Location. Vegeterian restaurant in the nearby.

Breakfast was a reasonable price & lots of choice. If anything had run out, it was quickly replaced when asked. A bathroom window that u could open was really good.

• Double Room with Shower

I would like the staff specially the lady in the morning to be a little more customer service oriented ...

the beds were comfortable ... the wifi is good.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Beds were very comfortable. Rooms are small but have everything (other than perhaps a kettle) that you could need. The location was great, places to go locally and really near to the metro.

• Double Room with Shower

Bed was hard and room tiny. Very clostafobic in the mini elevator.

Bed was very firm. And croissants were cold. But i loved the portions of cammenbert cheese for my toast and baguette each morning.

• King Double Room (King-size bed 190*180)

The room was so small. But that's probably normal for European hotels.

Location! Location! Location! This was the perfect location. 10-15 minute walk to Eiffel Tower. 2 min walk to subway/train, 2 minute walk to bus stop, 5 min walk to super market. 2 min walk to several different cafe's, pharmacy, Starbucks. The mall was not far either. Great neighborhood to venture out and walk in and take in all the sites of Paris.

• Double Room with Shower

When we arrived, despite booking and paying for our accommodation on Booking.com we were told we couldn't check in as I didn't have the card which was used to make booking. This took quite some time to sort out and it was very stressful. No manager was available to help and we were worried that we would not be allowed to stay, despite paying for the accommodation some time ago and producing passports and other credit cards! very stressful and not a good start to Paris

Closeness to Metro

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Double Room with Shower

They didn't change our room when we complained that it was the smallest room on the floor and that the air conditioning wasn't working either. Despite having a lot of rooms unoccupied they didn't change our room until tempers flew high and we passed a very hot stuffy first night in Paris

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• King Double Room (King-size bed 190*180)

The hotel doesn't have reliable adapters for your electronics (the one they gave me exploded and broke my iPhone charger) so make sure to bring your own.

This hotel very quiet; and it is conveniently located. It is about a 20-30 minute leisurely stroll to the Eiffel Tower. It is also near a lot of local bakeries, restaurants, and markets. And I liked the view of Paris from my hotel window.

• Double Room with Shower

Lift was helping for exercise since it was too slow and shaky. Had to take stairs many times as loft didn't arrive for 3-4 minutes. Wifi connection was a mess.. Keeps asking to reconnect frequently. Room walls were thin and no noise proof. Sound can be heard and disturbing on sleeping. No place to hang clothing or towel in shower. Facility wise was ok for a 3 star hotel.

Location close to Eiffel tower. Friendly staff. Very clean rooms.

• Double Room with Shower

Lack of privacy (we could hear snoring from the room next door), no iron available, no coffee maker, no kettle and moldy bathroom.

View, location and staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Double Room with Shower

That I couldn't leave my luggage because I was told there isn't any dedicated room for that and the lady in the lobby said that she couldn't guarantee that my luggage will be safe in the lobby. So, I had to take it with me in my way to my meeting. It was really annoying. The internet connection was a disaster

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Double Room with Shower

The lift was a bit shaky and noisy. The room was a bit small and no shelf space in the shower stall.

Very helpful staff! Comfortable Room, good air conditioning and great location.

• Double Room with Bath

Our room was facing the traffic and was rather noisy. We could feel the metro train when passing by. The floor was vibrating.

A clean and neat room. Comfortable bed and pillow. Very close to a metro station.

• Double Room with Shower

the shower area is extremely small.

location is a plus point for this place, Mr Susil who worked at night had be a great man of assistance. He even went Extra mile to provide us an itinerary which i used for my whole trip. Kudos to him

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Single Room with Shower

You could hear people coming in and out and talking

Good location and neighborhood for people interested in sightseeing and shopping, metro station few meters away, clean rooms ! Beaugrenelle shopping mall is just nearby

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Double Room with Shower

What a disappointment! Small room, noise from the other rooms, shower not working properly with water running out after 5 min. They do not always change the towels when they clean. Poor customer service. The website mentions the possibility of a early or late checking, I have been told that the late checking was never possible because the cleaners have a certain time to clean the room. Lie? Why mentioning it on the website? Too much money for nothing.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Double Room with Shower

I was pleasantly surprised with the impeccable cleanliness of the room. Very confortable bed. Had a room on the top floor, very quiet. Didn't try the breakfast because there are so many options around. Very close to the subway.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Double Room with Bath

The bed was to hard for my liking. The walls were very thin and didn't cancel out any noise . We could here the people in the next room snoring

The staff was super friendly and allowed us to check in 7 hours early. A nice short walk to the eiffel tower and places to eat.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

I can't think of anything I didn't like with the hotel.

The staff was very helpful as I needed to print off bus tickets and the room was in a good location.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Double Room with Shower

Bed was hard and uncomfortable. The lift did not work. We did not get the family room requested. Trains passing every 5 minutes which woke us. The store room was next door to our room, which meant from 7am the maids were banging and crashing.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Double Room with Shower

The details of room facilities is a plus for the stay. It has everything you need even a detachable string in the bathroom to hang washed clothes/towels. Rooms are not big but very cosy. Excellent soundproofing.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Double Room with Shower

Incredible location. A short walk to two central metro lines that take you to all the main attractions within minutes. Lovely authentic restaurants and cafes nearby. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Would highly recommend staying here! The staff were very pleasant and friendly. Thank you for making our first trip to Paris unforgettable!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Double Room with Shower

The breakfast isn't included but it wasn't specified during the booking. We only noticed when we left the hotel.

The hotel is nice and clean. The Room Was little but comfortable.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

• Double Room with Shower

Wifi was working very badly or no. There was only one iron available in the corridor of basement of hotel. Room small, cold and smelling badly. Curtains, chair upholstery dirty.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Nothing to dislike.

The bed a little hard for my taste but good in general, clean and quit, elevator small and slow, u can feel the subway passing but on the 4th floor it's not an issue.own parking is a very good thing, Paris is a mess on parking. Will definitely use again.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Single Room with Shower

I liked that it was a walking distance to the Effiel tower great location to most tourist attractions (via metro) i loved that it was 2minutes walking distance fromcentre beaugrenelle paris, the river just everything loads of eating places what i liked most about the location of the hotel is that as close as it was to everything it was located in a cute quiet corner will defintily be staying there next time only negative thing is i requested a late check out and i was woken up via telephone and even asked to pay an upfront fee of 9Euros for 30 minues extra which i refused to pay and carried on packing the rest of my suitcase down at reception

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Double Room with Shower

Very small room and elevator. We had to take turns bringing our luggage up/down elevator.

Location was great. Helpful staff. Parking. Everything was as requested.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• King Double Room (King-size bed 190*180)

A small fridge in the room would have been nice.

Late breakfast until 11am - rare and appreciated :-) I was granted a late checkout of my car from the parking.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Double Room with Shower

All the taxes weren't included in my prepaid bill and I would have liked to know this when I booked. Also, they wanted to see the credit card I booked with when I arrived. That would have been fine if I was told this when I booked. My spouse booked the hotel but didn't travel with me. Therefore, I didn't have the credit card the room was booked with and they were a bit miffed about this. Had the fact that I needed to produce the credit card I booked with been mentioned during my online booking I would have brought the credit card with me. My son is a an athlete and is quite big. The wait staff kept pointing at him after he'd eaten breakfast and talking about his appetite in French and how much he ate. That was a bit rude and inconsiderate of them to do to a 19 year old young adult right in front of us.

The cleanliness and modern design was great. The breakfast selection was very nice. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Double Room with Bath

The location is walking distance to 2-3 metro stations (500m-1100m) The staff is welcoming and friendly, especially the gentleman who was at the reception in the evenings.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• King Double Room (King-size bed 190*180)

I would of liked a mini fridge in the room and a facility to make coffee. There is plenty of space for this so I don't know why they don't have it.

We got the king size bed for our visit, it was huge and extremely comfortable. We had read in reviews before visiting that some of the staff were not nice but this was totally the opposite, the staff were extremely pleasant and spoke really good English. Every day the staff would clean our room and restock it, was a nice bonus to get back in the evening to a fully fresh room. View from the 7th floor is nice if you get the street view. We also read in reviews of people not being able to sleep because of the subway noise, this wasn't the case for us we hardly even heard any noise it's not something that would keep you awake or even something you would notice.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Double Room with Shower

They do not have fridge in the room !

Everthig nice ! The location it's very central only a few min to Tour Effeil , great room , very quiet and clean !

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Double Room with Shower

The first night in the hotel, the a/c wasn't working. My husband and I were out the whole day and when we came back the a/c wasn't working. We went to reception and the staff there was helpful. He was trying his best but the situation was out of his control. He called the mechanic and he wouldn't answer the phone being 1 am. He calls his boss and the boss says he will come at 8 am to sort it out. So we were left to rot in 36•C. We asked for a refund or another room. They said all the rooms are booked (which was a lie) and they didn't refund us as well (at least for the night). We were too tired, and I fell asleep in the lobby waiting for a solution. We went back to the room with no other option and we were too tired we slept and the a/c was working in the morning. The next day, I had my own towel left in the room and we went out. My towel was white as well but clearly very different from the hotel's. I came back to the room and the towel was missing. I called the reception and they told me I'd have it in the morning, but still I never got it back. If you're looking for a parking space, book with them only on Saturday and the weekdays. Parking in the street is free on Sunday so don't waste your money £20 euro.

The bed was comfy but do not believe the size of the room according to the picture. It is really a small room and you barely have any space in the toilet. The toilet is crammed text to the sink and no space to walk in the room.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Double Room with Bath

You will hear the metro passing every time, The metro station (Charles Michel) is really not a main station you have to stop by two metro stations before you reach to your destination. The room was not so big with no mini bar. English is not as expected.

The staff were so helpful ... the location is good especially for Eiffel tower

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Rude night staff. We had to wait more than 10 minutes in the evening for the door to be open. It was around 11 p.m., the door was locked and there was no one at the reception desk. We were continuously ringing on the door but nobody appeared. At some point the guy came and not only he didn't apologise but he acted aggressively and called us liars for telling him that we have been waiting for a long time.

Small but clean rooms, extremely comfortable beds and pillows. Excellent location.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

The room was not comfortable...very small. The room/facility looked amazing online but in person, failed to impress. The thing that bothered me the most was that sound of the old, rickety elevator that we had the pleasure of hearing ALL night long. 😫 Wifi was pretty decent. The location was the best part of the Hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Double Room with Shower

A little bit far from center. everywhere we go, we should change at least 2 or 3 times métro, but it spends us at least 30~60 mins; however we live in center Paris (15ème arrondisement).

Place with security,even we walk at 1 am back from Disneyland with 2 kids. You still can have a burger at midnight in Macdonald.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Nothing really.

Perfect location, great staff. Very helpful and polite. Even assisted us with an airline issue. Really loved this place and will definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Double Room with Shower

The building does not have a good soundproofing. You could hear all the movements within the hallway and the room above and also the metro that runs below the building.

Very clean hotel, comfortable bed, seems recently renovated. Room has a decent size. All in all, a very good value for the money, especially considering that it is a hotel in Paris.

• Double Room with Shower

No option to make coffee in the room

Browse Alizé Grenelle Tour Eiffel traveller photo gallery