Reviews of Ampère 4 stars

102 Avenue de Villiers, 17th arr., 75017 Paris, France

#195 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Memorial stay
    • Premium Double Room

No free drinking water bottles in the rooms, breakfast is costly, rooms are small

Very quite hotel, very hamble staff, clean and shiny, very decorative looby, cafe shop, resturant

Overall excellent
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

No chicken and chips and fast food shops ,for a quick bite , there is one shushi shop . But more restuarants here

Location was excellent and area was nice with lots of restuarants close to the metro infact there was direct train from peire levallion station to champs de mar thats the stop for effiel tower just few stops and champs eleyees was just 10 mins walking from here

Lovely hotel
    • Executive Triple Room with Garden View

Great, quiet location but very close to Arc de Triomphe and metro station just around the corner (Perreire). Underground car park but very tight spaces to get in/out. Air con very welcome as temperatures were 30+. Nice breakfast. Very helpful staff. Would use again.

Avoid!!!
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

When my friend and I walked into our room we thought it was fine. I then went into the bathroom and lo and behold there were a bunch of hairs all over the sink. I called the front desk to ask for another room that perhaps was cleaner than this one but was told that they are fully booked but they will send someone up to take care of it. Fair enough. A lady, who was I assume was head of housekeeping, and a member of the housekeeping staff came up. She inspected the sink and said "oh it's true, there are hairs". And what followed I had to presume was to our benefit because she kept ordering, berating and quite frankly, bullying the poor staff member on his every move, her way of denying any responsibility I guess. While this was going on we noticed that the pillows had a black, sooty substance on them. We asked them to change all the bed clothes. She was not happy about that, but I couldn't see why, given that a) we are paying money with the expectation of a clean bed, and b) she did not raise a finger to help her staff member. The best part was when they removed the bed sheet and all four of us saw a literal sea of hair underneath...you could have heard a pin drop. While the staff member fixed the situation, the lady left without a word. We called the front desk to keep them updated of the situation, and they promised us they would speak to the manager. We were there for 2 nights and we did not hear from anyone. We told them again on checkout and again we were promised that a manager would get in touch with us. It's been a week now, and let's just say I'm not holding my breath. Through it all we did not get one apology or explanation from anyone including housekeeping staff, front desk or manager. I will never forget the sight of that bed covered in hair...

the hotel is in a prime location if you want to be within walking distance of Paris's key landmarks, and also very close to some great shopping. The front desk staff were polite and efficient in general. I was happy to see gluten free bread at breakfast because of my celiac.

Nice hotel with a great location

Checking in after 6 pm there is no one would assist with luggage or parking the car

Very helpful staff, they checked us 5 hours before time. Clean room, nice facilities, great location we stayed there twice.

Very nice hotel even if the location is a bit away from central area (about 30 mn from Opéra).
    • Premium Double Room

During my 3 nights stay, I've had breakfast twice. The first time I went down at 9:55 and be fair, the time for breakfast was almost over. But they had no hot water for tea, the staff started clearing everything while some clients -including me- were still eating. That felt a bit unfriendly, given the price they charge (20euros). The only negative point. The second time I went down a bit earlier and I could sit on the terrace and enjoy my time having tea, fruits, etc.

The room was really very nice and beautiful style, lots more space than most of Parisian hotels. You could open the window to let the outside air, which was nice as it's very hot (I like open the window even using the air condition). Separate toilet and also double door were very nice too.

Hotel is located in a nice and quiet area but it’s also...
    • Executive Double Room

Nothing really! Just The check-in took a bit too long and the receptionist offered us free champagne to make up for it :) which we didn’t have but was a nice gesture

Hotel is located in a nice and quiet area but it’s also surrounded by so many cafes and restaurants, very close to the metro station and a nice 15 minutes walk to arc de triumph, room was comfortable and super clean, good breakfast and friendly staff, we enjoyed our stay and I definitely recommend it to everyone!

Non smoking or not?
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

Advertised as non smoking throughout but smoking allowed and ashtrays provided in garden/ outside seating areas

Opening windows. Very quiet rooms. Bathrobes and high quality toiletries.

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Great loctation! Very helpfull staff. We stayed in a Junior Suite, nice CLEAN spacious room. Nice restaurants nearby. A absolute gem in the heart of Paris. Price quality was perfect! Thank you all for making our stay so great. We will definatly will book again!!

One of the best choices if you visit Paris.
    • Premium Double Room

Only shower, no bath. I think some rooms have bath and some don't. Just hope the price can go down a bit.

Spacious room, especially in Paris. Nice interior, good equipment with Bathrobe. Though a bit far from city center, the location is great because it's only 100m from subway station. Surrounded by high quality restaurants.

Overall, we are very happy with the hotel.
    • Premium Double Room

Overall, we are very happy with the hotel. Everyone said it is little far from the center but only 9 stops if you are using the RER C line it will take you to St Michel/Norte Dame. The area is quite but has a lot of restaurants around, cafe and bakery. The room is very very clean and the bed is comfortable just like you stay at major 5 stars hotel. Overall, we are very happy and would come back again.

Great staff, good location, good sized room, nice bed, quiet...
    • Executive Triple Room

Little problems with fridge not cooling properly and tv channels not working

Great staff, good location, good sized room, nice bed, quiet room, close to metro and several restaurants, great wifi. My daughter had the chance to use the room service and loved it.

Lovely hotel in a pleasant area.
    • Executive Triple Room

Room was quite small for 3 adults.

Bathrobes and slippers a nice touch. Staff very friendly. Delicious breakfast.Close to metro and to local restaurants.

Nice hotel, good breakfast
    • Premium Double Room

They might have been more diligent solving an issue with the fridge, as it was not working and it took three days to get one But, one of the members of the staff is absolutely fantastic and helpful (the one speaking english and italian) and we manage to sort things out

The room was nice, clean, comfortable and spacious. Good breakfast and kind and helpful staff

I genuinely enjoyed my stay and surely if I come back to Paris this is where I will stay again.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was rather pricey, not sure if there was (couldn't find) any other snack bar, there was only the mini bar that didn't have too much to offer.

I really like the atmosphere in the hotel, the location and also the staff.

Lovely stay in clean comfortable hotel
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

The hotel is a bit off the beaten tourist track, but navigating the metro and buses is part of the fun in exploring a new (to us) city. You're at the Arc de Triomphe in 5 minutes and the Musee d'Orsay in 15 minutes.

The breakfasts were excellent, lots of fresh fruit, scrambled eggs and smoked salad and a good selection of danish pastries and croissants. A great way to start the day. rooms were comfortable but I'm not a fan of showers over the baths, too many potential hazards. I much prefer stand alone showers.

Same breakfast for 4 days.
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

Same breakfast for 4 days....same same same!no possibility to take dinner in the room ,no room service even it is written,no plate from the menu😂not friendly at all...very small the room not so fabulous as in pictures,the balcony is inexistent only if you stay at 8 you will enjoy a balcony but is insane how small it is,no view!at all is a lie with the distance from the center,is true they had the metro station near!does not deserve the money at all!it looks only on the entrance luxurious but in fact inside is smelling awful and is old

The only criticism was our maid came to clean at about 5pm...
    • Premium Double Room

The only criticism was our maid came to clean at about 5pm each day when we had been out all day and had cone back to change etc so we didn’t have it cleaned.

Good location ,clean and friendly staff.
    • Executive Triple Room

The room had 1 double and 1 single bed which was not so comfy and small to accommodate 3 adults.

The friendly ambiance and willingness of the staff be of service.

Great and Beautiful Hotel.

Wifi in rooms.

Room size is really sufficient. They care about environment (Env. Friendly Shampoo, the water tape...) Awesome breakfast. Nice staff. Great Location.

A very good hotel, but not perfect.
    • Executive Triple Room

The internet was very slow, even unusable at times. The bathroom was split into two parts, each with its own door, which was not convenient.

Very helpful staff, quite rooms, good location near by plenty of coffee shops and restaurants. A metro station was close by as well.

should be a 2 star not a 4 star
    • Premium Double Room

so where should I start from. despite contacting them and reserving a parking space prior to our visit ( receiving confirmation email from them ) when we got there we were told that there are no spaces available ( after 10 hours driving) . finally managed to argue our case and when we got in the parking we saw loads of empty place. I didnt understand what was the whole issue about . no bell boy to come and help with out luggage, hotel rooms are old and smelly and not hygienic, the toilet was clogged and we couldnt use it , last time i checked one of the basic requirements for a hotel room was having a working toilet. went downstairs and told the reception that the toilet is clogged and we cant use it. after 2 hours the guy said sorry we cant move you as all our rooms are full ( which was a lie) , he said you can wait till tomorrow and use the reception toilet lol. this was the funniest thing I ever heard everrrrrr. finally he gave me a bottle of drain unblocker liquid and told me to pour it in the toilet and see if it works or not. lol we survived the night and in the morning went and talked to the manager, to be fair he was an understanding guy , apologized and changed our room in the afternoon and offered us free parking lol . rooms are very noisy, if you are facing street , you cant sleep at all and if you are facing garden the noise from the breakfast area will wake you up pretty early in the morning. Breakfast: Probably the worst Hotel breakfast I ever had for £20 . everything is always empty, you dont have much options, overall rubbish .

Close to metro station, within 3 minutes walk from the hotel...
    • Executive Triple Room with Garden View

Wifi in the room was not stable. It worked well just at the bathroom area, when we walked out the bathroom..wifi was dropped death.

Close to metro station, within 3 minutes walk from the hotel to Pierre station

Lovely lobby, spacious with a touch of class.
    • Classic Double Room

Was sorry the choice of hot drinks in room was so limited (just ersatz coffee and one variety of tea) , and despite asking for decaff coffee late at night, the hotel apparently had none.

Lovely lobby, spacious with a touch of class.

Good hotel and good value for money
    • Premium Double Room

Pleasant area - easy to reach - good underground parking - right by Pereira metro station - close to cafes and restaurants - room decent size - bathroom and shower over bath modern and clean - comfortable bed - a little noise from street in morning but not excessive - more functional than luxurious but very good value for money for Paris considering discounted rate off internet. Very decent restaurant next door.

Bed was very comfortable.
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

Shame there was no restaurant in the evening. The room service menu could be more extensive, especially if you are in Paris for work, work late and need to order room service. Internet was slow so I used my iPhone.

Bed was very comfortable. Room very quiet, I stayed in the upper floors looking over the garden. Staff were very kind and helpful. Would stay there again. What makes a good hotel for me is the service, hospitality and the nights sleep. This hotel on my stay has those three aspects.

Pas mal / not bad!
    • Premium Double Room

I wish there were some fresh vegetables served within the breakfast buffet... I also consider scrambled eggs made of powder kind of barbaric in the country that boasts being the homeland of fine dining.

Rooms aren't very spacious, but they're comfortable and arranged nicely. L'Occitaine toiletries in the bathroom - lovely! Despite my early arrival the room had already been ready, which was very convenient. Very close to tube station.

I will come back
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

could not get affiliated to any membership or means to collect a loyalty status. May not mean a lot for private travellers, but when you travel frequently it does make a difference in choices. Please get a larger carpet at the entrance of the lobby as floor is very slippery on a wet day.

Staff are extremely welcoming; rooms very clean which is so important for a hotel which has not been refurbished for a few years. Don't take me wrong, it is not that it needs to be as everything is wel up to specs

Amazing stay and can’t wait to come back!
    • Classic Double Room

Once was woken up by a cleaner being loud other than that can not fault the hotel

Staff was helpful and spoke very good English which helped a lot. Also the log fire by the bar was nice!

never again
    • Executive Triple Room

food was alright for the 20 Euro for a breakfast. I must admitt I was shocked to see that for a ball of cereals and some milk for a kid we have been asked to pay the same 20 euros!!!!! accomodation was simpply terrible: we have booked a room to fit 3 people and as a result we had a double bed room and the kid had a foldable bed by the entrance, in the place of the luggage ( taht did not have any more place to fit) in front of the toilet and shower! I had an early morning start and late dinner for my work but my kid was only enjoying a couple of days with his dad but ended up having the same early start due to the noise of the shower. He was treated as the family dog with an exorbitantly expensive breakfast

very clean and good food... as is to be expected for a 4 stars hotel.

A decent option.
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

The room isn't huge, but in Paris, rooms are never big - it was OK. Nothing in Paris is cheap - including the Ampere. In any other place, it would be over-priced, but in Paris, it is normal.

The breakfast choice was pretty decent. The hotel is in a nice area with good transport links. Overall, I was fairly happy with it.

Nice hotel at good locations. Will go again with family or for business.
    • Executive Triple Room

The room was "suitable for three persons", but with two adults and one child, it got somehow cramped. Hotel told me that taxi rate for CDG airport was a fixed fee of EUR57, but driver actually charged me 62.

Friendly staff, clean and quiet room, great location. Excellent bathroom, comfortable beds.

Within less than a minute is the excess to the metro in...
    • Executive Triple Room

Will maybe which I didn’t like is the separation between the toilet and the bathroom , specially that toilet not having water tape

Within less than a minute is the excess to the metro in addition there is a big supermarket within 2 minute from the hotel

Comfortable, friendly and close to a station for getting into town.
    • Executive Triple Room

The only criticism is that the extra bed hadn't been made up on our arrival, but with a quick call to reception this was soon rectified.

Staff very friendly and helpful. They lent us adaptors for our chargers and offered to hold our luggage after checkout without being asked. The breakfast was a mixture of cooked and continental with a really good choice, which way exceeded our expectations. The room was light and big. Bathroom was clean and really modern smart decor. The bed was comfy and there were enough pillows. There was a safe for valuables. I went with my kids and our room was quiet and comfortable for them. They felt really welcome and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel.

Great location, modern rooms with beautiful views of the city!

Nothing much actually.

Love the little balcony! The rooms were big (for Paris standards), comfortable and modern. We also appreciated the L'Occitane toiletries,

Excellent place from which to explore Paris

They are very quick at clearing away the breakfast, and if you go to breakfast at 9.30am (it closes at 10am) you have no chance of getting any pancakes!

Comfy beds. Amazing location close to lots of excellent restaurants and about 100 metres from the underground station. Breakfast was decent, not amazing. Friendly staff.

I liked Loccitane cosmetics in bathroom!
    • Premium Double Room

Hair dryer ir old fashion and it took me so long to dry hairs 😔 In the evening I wanted to get a salad and should wait way too long to get it, cuz it's cooked in the restorans near the hotel, but bartender was so nice and gave me wine for free, because of it:)

I liked Loccitane cosmetics in bathroom! Room was very clean. Stuff helped me with all my personal requests! Stuff is great!

Welcoming!
    • Classic Double Room

Great staff! We came by car to Paris from Belgium (Ghent) and we reached the hotel in no time. Immediately one of the staff members came to open the parkinglot for us. There’s a metro entrance right in front of the hotel (2 min walk). The hotel has a cosy bar with again great staff. The room was very clean. The breakfast was good. If you really want a very large breakfast buffet keep in mind that this one is good but not huge. We enjoyed the hotel very much.

Solid.
    • Premium Double Room

WiFi did not work, parking was not available despite that being the filter on booking that I used. They mention private parking but it was apparently full. I was pointed to a public garage half a km away where I payed 40 euros for 12 hours. After that I managed to find a place on the street.

Breakfast is good, room is clean.

Good location, comfortable bed but can be noisy as you can hear the others rooms
    • Classic Double Room

Very thin walls, you can hear the other rooms. Small room (Paris standard). Super small shower. Got a room next to the elevator but the traffic was low as the hotel was not full.

Comfortable bed, good location

Beautiful stay in a very good hotel with excellent staff. Lovely city.
    • Classic Double Room

However we were not properly told the correct pricing for breakfast. Hugely disappointed that the restaurant does not provide any evening meal, and there was a loose socket in the room. Converter plugs available for phones and mobiles, but should have been made aware of this, prior to asking them.

Extra comfortable bedding. Polite, and very helpful staff. Patient also. They could also speak reasonably good English, which was a bonus, and always with a smile. I cant thank the staff at reception enough, even the cleaners.

Great hotel and we loved the breakfast!
    • Classic Double Room

Everything was perfect only minor thing is that the bathroom in the classic room feels outdated and could be upgraded.

Breakfast was really good and we appreciate that parking was for 1 day but we received for free some extra hours.

Big disappointment!
    • Classic Double Room

Small rooms in the 90's style. Lack of any facilities, as for a 4 * it slightly pulls here a corpse. The toilet separate from the bathroom gives the impression of a 1: 1 prison, from which you have to quickly escape, so as not to get claustrophobia. One big misunderstanding

Clean and expensive Bed & Breakfast not suitable for business travellers arriving late in evening.
    • Executive Triple Room with Garden View

No food at 11pm told closed at 10.45pm. No bar open at 11pm. Booking.com would not let me book two rooms so had to book colleague with Hotel Direct at 100euros more. Had to go outside hotel in search for food in freezing weather.

clean and location

Nice Hotel - Easily accessible metro - Overall Thumbs UP
    • Executive Triple Room

Breakfast could have more options . Parking space was a bit narrow but still good .

Location was perfect . hardly 1 min walking distance to metro . Daily needs shop was just behind front building of the hotel . Staff was friendly . Parking below hotel building .

Ampere remains our hotel of choice in Paris.
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

Some days they were very late servicing the room ... a minor inconvenience.

We like the hotel itself - its proximity to the Metro, to great local cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and bakery makes it a perfect spot whenever we stay in Paris.

Perfect to stay for several days to feel like a real resident l
    • Premium Double Room

A little bit worn furniture in the room, but you can take it as a local charm.

Location is great - residential area with supermarket, brasseries, boulangeries and local brands clothing boutiques in walking distance, as well as Arc de Triumph and Champs Elysee in 15 min to get there.

Good stay but with remarks.
    • Executive Triple Room

The WC should be cleaned much better. It hasn't any automatic ventilation and a specific smell of WC spray stays in the room every time if the door is opened. This is the reason why you get to keep the WC door continuously closed.

The bed is huge and comfortable. The bathroom is large and clean. The bedclothes and bath towels are also clean. WC and the bath room are separated. The breakfast is satisfying and tasty. The staff is very friendly. The location of hotel is near to metro, bus and RER.

Pricey but very good hotel
    • Executive Triple Room

The modern rooms, very clean.

A great hotel just down the road from the main tourist area. Very clean and close to shops and restaurants. Small bar open in the evening. Breakfast a little limited but very. Reception and evening team excellent.

Great location with easy access to everything.
    • Premium Double Room

Great location with easy access to everything. The staff are outstanding and were very accommodating. Nice quiet garden to have breakfast or relax in evening

Great location, friendly staff and plenty of places to visit nearby. Metro only 2 mins away!
    • Executive Triple Room

The room was a little small for a family of three.

Great location, only 20 mins walk to the Arc de Triomphe, 25 to the Champs Elysee and was quiet when going to sleep at night as away from the hustle and bustle. Plenty of restaurants and supermarkets nearby and we also found a laundromat!

Staff were wonderful.

Nothing comes to mind

Staff were wonderful. We were upgraded to a superior room for our first night, and then a junior suite our second ( we broke our stay in between to visit a regional area. ) This really made our stay. Breakfast room and garden was charming and great variety of breakfast. Close to Champs Elysee and Arc de Triomphe.

Rooms were very clean, bathroom was spotless!
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

Rooms were very clean, bathroom was spotless! Staff was very friendly and helpfull and the food and drinks were a little pricey but it was good . Paddington station was literally 2 blocks away. Such a relaxing stay, will stay again!

We really enjoyed our stay in Paris and the hotel added the icing on the cake :)
    • Executive Triple Room with Garden View

Shower cubicle leaked. A great plus to have Tea and coffee making in the room but supplies were not replenished on the last day. Toilet ventilation acceptable but ideally required updating.

The use of the garden terrace for breakfast, the location of the hotel (100m and 160m from metro stations Periere and Wagram respectively). Room safe, fridge and tea and coffee making. Very good area to stay in. Very close to local shops and restaurants. Professional staff.

Very pleasant stay

Carpet

The hotel is in a very good location in a nice area steps away from Pereire station, line 3. The room was pleasant, clean separate toilet and bathroom which is much better, the bed was very comfortable, carpet did not look great, mentioned it to be thoroughly cleaned at the reception then the next day it was cleaner they also left some slippers. They provide dressing gowns, L’occitane products, the building façade is nice. It has a fridge, safe and tea making facility with a kettle and complementary tea/coffee. There is also ironing board. The breakfast was good with all the variety including cheese, eggs, pastries and delicious banquette really yummy. The breakfast room opens to a nice garden area when the weather is nice you can eat outside which we did. The staff was very pleasant and smiley. We have stayed in this area couple of years ago and it’s a nice residential area walking distance to Arch De Triomphe and Champs Elysees. Avenue de Ternes is round the corner for some restaurants and a food market and a supermarket with very good choice of cheese and wine selection where the locals shop. We really like this area and would come back to stay here again.

very good
    • Executive Triple Room with Garden View

While overall clean, some items were damaged. The shower door magnet was missing thus water could leak outside. Shower bar was loose. As a 4 star hotel, they should fix all this.

Quiet. Room was large for Paris and facing inner courtyard so it was very quiet. Bed was very good.

Very pleasant hotel , very good value.
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

If you need a taxi, there is a taxi stand by the Place Pereire, 2 mn away... it is quicker than the hotel ordering a taxi for you.

Immaculate, very comfortable , nice, quiet location, pleasant staff, lovely breakfast .

A great night in Paris.
    • Executive Triple Room

Helpful and friendly staff, close to Metro and RER stations. The location is easily accessible from the Peripherique. Nice room, very clean and silent.

Great stay for my birthday!
    • Executive Triple Room with Garden View

The staff were really nice and friendly. They gave us adaptors to borrow after we had forgotten ours. They kindly kept our luggages during check out until later on in the day when we were ready to leave. The breakfast was really lovely. Our room was a good size and bathroom was modern and very clean.

High price, low service
    • Executive Triple Room

Had booked room mainly because it was reasonably close to our office and promised soundproof rooms. Despite closed windows, traffic noise was constant making it difficult to sleep. Useless night porter was unable to order me a taxi in the morning, so I ended up having to search for one in the road. Room was decent but small, with no space for my morning yoga. No gym, no real restaurant, no facilities. Over 300 euros per night without breakfast was extortionate. Never again!

comfortable bed and functioning air conditioning (essential as my stay coincided with a heatwave)

Excellent location, just a short walk to the metro station...
    • Executive Triple Room

I asked the reception staff to order me a taxi to the Gare Nu Nord train station, but when the car arrived, it wasn't a taxi, but a app-based car (such as Uber, but local). If I wanted that type of transport, I would've ordered it myself. But since it's there, I got on nevertheless. The hotel rep said the trip would cost 19 euro, and when we arrived, the driver showed me his phone, and I was shocked to see the number was 49 euro, with a remark "44 minutes waiting time". Of course this is a scam because I didn't make him wait for anything, but since he can't speak a single English, all he did was point to the bill on his phone. So I paid him. That's pretty much the tiny dent to the otherwise perfect stay.

Excellent location, just a short walk to the metro station & cafes.

Definitely a place I'd love to come back to.
    • Classic Double Room

Maybe the wifi that disconnected from time to time.

The staff was welcoming and professional. They have been really helpful when needed and polite. The rooms were perfectly cleaned and the beds are comfortable. The shift leader has been the perfect role model for a receptionist as myself.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Ampere delivers!
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

The breakfast was ok... could have been a little more fresh.

The area was very nice with some great restaurants, and the metro was conveniently located just a block away. It was a short metro ride to a bunch of sights and attractions. The view from our balcony was great, and had nice bathrobes and great linens.

Cozy,great location,great staff.Beautiful boutique hotel, except for the poorly designed bathroom.
    • Premium Double Room

Although the bathroom was very nice looking, it was very poorly designed. No counter space, no towel bars. No place to put anything! As an interior designer, I can say there was lots of room for improvement.

Great location. Very friendly staff, very accommodating. Beds were very comfortable.

The bed was extremely large and comfortable and the room was...
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

We didn't try the breakfast as we thought the price was expensive, but it may have been very good.

The bed was extremely large and comfortable and the room was lovely and cool. All the toiletries were l'occitane, and were replaced every day. The room was clean and quiet. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, and their English was great.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Bar area was very nice.
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

Hotel could of a had a restaurant. I know they link up with the one around the corner but when we asked for room service that restaurant had run out of what we wanted.

Bar area was very nice. Location was decent as very close to the rer and metro station.

Good price choice in Paris with comfortable and clean room
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

Breakfast is good but lack variety.

Room cleanness is very good. We've stay for 5 nights, and are arranged in the high floor with facing the quiet side. Its price is relatively friendly in Paris. The room space is quite enough for us with two open large luggage and still available space for walking in the room. This hotel will be still our candidate in Paris next time.

Nice residential neighbourhood, quiet, but close to main...
    • Premium Double Room with Garden View

One could always hope for more space in the room :) I think the large built in table consoles in rooms take up a lot of space. Rooms would be more spacious without those.

Nice residential neighbourhood, quiet, but close to main attractions. Easy to move, metro stop close by. Nice and quiet if your windows are on the garden side. Rooms are of reasonable size for Paris where hotel rooms are tiny. Aircon worked fine in hot weather. Breakfast pretty good. Fresh juices, nice pastries.

very friendly staff, nice room, great price (it was a deal),...
    • Premium Double Room

was sold a room looking on the eiffel tower but you could barely spot the very tip of it - I wouldn't have cared much either way but why did they advertise it if it wasn't true?

very friendly staff, nice room, great price (it was a deal), overall good experience

Comfortable room, sound proof, walking distance to sights,...
    • Classic Double Room

The information I received from the reception about reaching the hotel by metro was not up to date. One of the metro lines was closed for some time and I should be given an alternative plan (which I eventually figured out myself after looking at the metro map)

Comfortable room, sound proof, walking distance to sights, safe area, next to metro station

Beautiful Ampere
    • Classic Double Room

The Ampere is situated far enough out of the bustling City hub in the 17Arr but close enough to access everything by the Metro RER Bus or Cab. It is very handy to good quality restaurants bistros and cafes. The hotel has two wings and a central quite garden courtyard.

Nice Hotel to Stay in Paris
    • Executive Triple Room with Garden View

It was close to several places to eat dinner and some pastry shops for breakfast. Only a 20 minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe. The Metro was only 2 minutes walk and also the RER was available in the Metro station with bus stops on the circle. It is very easy to use the public transportation. It was also easy to walk to the Champs Elysees to go shopping.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Good location and comfortable room

Am at a loss to understand how the room we paid for could be descibed as a 'junior suite'. It had a comfortable bed with separate bath / shower / toilet facilities but only had one small chair and small table in the bedroom - no separate sitting area - unless that was the balcony (which might have been fine if weather had been better)! Very nice coffee machine in room - but twice we had to ask for coffee pods just to get one each per day!

Good location and comfortable room

Enjoyable stay at lovely small Paris hotel
    • Premium Double Room

Communication problem with a staff person. (Taxi to airport) Another fixed the problem in an efficient manner. Gentleman at desk was a gem-do not recall his name.

Good location and comfortable room . Good value through booking.com including breakfast for 2. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good transportation options nearby.

The room was clean and pleasant.
    • Premium Double Room

There had to be one big bed, but there were two single beds next to each other. A bit disappointed.

The room was clean and pleasant. Nice bathroom. Close to the metro station.

Browse Ampère traveller photo gallery