Reviews of Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Le Parc de l'Escale 4 stars

8 Rue de Caulet, 31300 Toulouse, France

#55 of 171 Holiday rentals in Toulouse

2 days in Toulouse
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Large apartment with balcony overlooking the pool, air conditioning, fridge with freezer, fully equipped kitchen, on site free parking, laundry available at extra cost. Supermarket close by and restaurants. Close to the airport.

Not worth staying here if you want to explore Toulouse or go for a leasurely evening walk.
    • Studio

We stayed for one evening in a studio room. We were miss sold on the facilities and size of the room. The pool was tiny and not heated, the breakfast was a - make it yourself affair- you had to cook your own eggs( only option was the boil) I’m vegan and there was no alternative milk option. The room had no tea or coffee facilities... no kettle and not even a few tea bags and coffee sachets. What you would expect to see at any hotel. There were cleaning products left out on the counter top- including a used old sponge that looked so old it needed its own burial.

The fresh orange juice... that we had to juice ourselves.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great place if flying from toulouse
    • Studio

No gluten free choice for breakfast - other than a sweet cake which was not clearly signed. Need to make a better offering for gluten free breakfast guests

Good restaurant offering gluten free foods for dinner. Very comfortable bedroom. Great staff. Good tv!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Not so satisfactory.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Sofa bed not very comfortable. Unfortunately member of party left purse in bedroom and telephoned later to ask if it had been found. Person who answered the phone just said the room had been cleaned and made no effort to investigate.

Breakfast very good.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

If you don't mind the location, this is a great place to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

No shops near so you definitely need a car if staying here.

Good price, nice outdoor pool area, good sized rooms, decent facilities in the kitchen area.

Toulouse is charming and relaxing .... don't miss it ....
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Very pleasant and clean apart-hotel just 15 minutes by car to the center of Toulouse. Without any unpleasant surprises and very affordable price. Perfect!

Never again!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

This place was a big mistake for us. We were just passing through on route to Spain so it was somewhere to sleep. Would never go back as it was more like a hostel than a hotel. I hated everything about it apart from it was very clean and cheap. So we slept and left early morning. No food on arrival apart from microwave offerings but we did arrive late evening. Very misleading on site as show as a nice four star hotel but it was like a hostel on an industrial estate.

Not much!

Comfortable stay with nice, clean apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Breakfast expensive for the money we have paid.

Comfortable stay with nice, clean apartment. Good cooking facilities. Very friendly staff. Lovely swimming pool and small gym.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Terrible Hotel
    • Studio

The marketing was a complete a series of lies and exaggerations- the place is sorounded by industrial building -miles from anywhere- it cost a huge amount of money for taxis- no public transport- I think The tourism office. Should close them down - booking .com did not do proper checks . My advice never consider going to this hotel ! Worst hotel I have experienced in 25 years of traveling

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

I arrived late as my plane was delayed and the restaurant...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

I arrived late as my plane was delayed and the restaurant wasn’t open so we had to buy food from the vending machine. The restaurant closes during lunch hours also there is no room service the pool is small and it doesn’t have a shallow end for younger children it’s deep all through also supermarkets are a long walk away especially if you have young children also watch out for mosquitoes

My Airport stop off in Toulouse
    • Studio

The appartments are a little on the small side but very adequate.

Very convenient Location to the airport. Great staff who returned my phone to me by post, complete with Credit card and cash. Thank you very much Jessica! Very good value. I will definitely stay there again.

Great apartament well stock kitchen very comfortable bed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

we where there 2 adults and one child he slept in living room on sofa bed when sofa is open you can't access balcony because there's no space between bed and wall we are both smokers so it was a bit frustrating to claim over the bed .

Great apartament well stock kitchen very comfortable bed

Located a little out of the main part of town this place was...
    • Studio

Located a little out of the main part of town this place was great value for money plus there is a metro station near by to take you into the centre of Toulouse

Perfect for one night to get to the airport, nice staff
    • Studio

The bed was small and you can hear the noise from the pool bar.

The lady in the reception was very nice and helpful. The rooms (we had two studios) met our expectations - they were in good condition and very clean. Please note, that there are only small double beds available in the studios. The pool was not big either, but it was refreshing in the hot day. We also had nice meals in the hotel restaurant!

Quiet comfortable hotel, good restaurant, ideal for local business trip
    • Studio

Location doesn't offer much unless you're working in the area

Quiet rooms, separated from the main building. Restaurant was good, but needs to be booked before

It has a great, airport-accessible location.
    • Studio

It has a great, airport-accessible location. It is an easy-in, easy-out place that fits the bill for travelers, particularly business travelers, who do not want to spend time ambling around Toulouse's historic center.

The staff were fabulous and the breakfast was delicious.
    • Studio

Didn’t like the fact that the bar was closed during our stay and the hotel was located on what seemed like an industrial estate.

The staff were fabulous and the breakfast was delicious.

comfortable bed
    • Studio

when it rains and you are at the poolside, there are no shelters from the rain. so you cannot stay outside. The breakfast menu is limited for the amount you pay, however, I come from the UK and our traditional English breakfast is a lot. So it could be that I had the same expectation there.

the whole apartment was smaller than I anticipated even though I initially saw the size of the apartment before i booked. The apartment is as described on the website. We were even upgraded because our studio was not ready (we got to the apartment way earlier than the official check-in time). They are really lovely staff there (including the domestic staff). however, everything you need is inside and it is modern. I love the fact that ours had a balcony and it was nice to get fresh air. The accessibility around the whole property was easy and relaxed. the staff and always ready to help and they speak very good English. They also neatly dressed and presentable. The bus stop is literally 2 mins walk from the property to connecting areas and the property has leaflets to help you get around on transport links.

Park in front and walk to your building if they put you in building #3. Nice breakfast
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Locked gates in front of hotel so I parked my car in front. This was that noticed back of hotel building #3 gate was wide open to a unfinished worksite and hangout.

Excellent property good value, takes dogs
    • Studio

No instructions for appliances, air conditioning or grill will pull cord over sink

Everything, our dog accompanied us and there was plenty of grass for him to run around.

The rooms were very clean

A bit too small for travel with more than 2 people. We had a 1 bedroom and a studio to accommodate 5 people and it was very crowded. They have no interconnected rooms in the hotel which would have been helpful given we were travelling with our children. Were told the rooms were beside each other, which I suppose is true if you consider that is accurate with an elevator in between them. Property advertised as having air conditioning but when I asked for a fan at 11pm because I was so hot and air con was not working, was told no fan available and air conditioning not switched on in building yet! Had to ask for towels for showers as only one towel in each room. Furniture looking tatty. I would rate this hotel as basic. Maybe 3 star.

The rooms were very clean

• Studio

The worst and most impolite hotel reception in the world; La réception d'hôtel la plus mauvaise et la plus impolie au monde; 世界上最糟糕也最不礼貌的酒店前台接待员。 当着20多个客人的面,把自己的错误推卸给中国客户,粗鲁、不专业、宗族歧视!!!! Dear Sir or Madame, I'm a Global Customer Relationship Manager in an European company. I have stay in this hotel with so many Chinese customers at the 3rd April 2018 for 3 rooms. The receptionist (03. April. 2018, 18:00 - 20:00) 1. She made everyone waited for at least 40 min for checking in. (You can ask and verify with the other customer in 03/04/2018 during 18:00 to 20:00) 2. She cannot choose priority tasks, and she was very unfamiliar with the hotel business. She dealt with one customer for the payment problem for 10 min, and let anybody else wait for it. The first 2 points, I can tolerate. And I did't complain with her about it. 3. However, she made so many mistakes about the amount of the fee. When she made a mistakes, she talked loudly that it was my mistake. Because I asked her a "Document Approvisoire pour la Facture" for just one time. All the persons in the reception Hall, about 20 customers heart it, please verify it if you want. She did't want to admit her mistakes and shout loud to all my chinese customers and other customers in the reception hall. It is my mistake, because of me, she worked with no efficience and made mistakes. I travel around the world, but I never meet a terrible receptionist like this. 1. Unprofessional 2. No efficiency, 3. Shirking responsibility, avoid to admit mistakes 4. Impolite 5. Racial discrimination, she made a huge bad influence to my Chinese Customers. Here, I am responsible for all my statements, with specific legal effects. I don't want to bother you and take you time. But it is a insult and discrimination for me and my Chinese customers. Please kindly find a solution for it. I really appreciate your support ! Best Regards,

Helpful and friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable beds...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

... you need to allow 15 mins to get to the airport complex. Some of the furniture is beginning to look tired but it did not affect the stay.

Helpful and friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable beds, free and convenient parking, secure. Check in an check out were quick. Handy for the airport and I would stay again.

Spacious and comfortable apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The apartment was very spacious. Kitchen had all necessary tools and dishes. Staff was very friendly. We were provided with a crib and a high chair for the baby.

It was comfortable and the price was great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The duplex concept of my apartment wasn’t convenient with a 5year and a 3 years old kids!! Next time I will ask for a one level apartment. The Tv wasn’t working downstairs and they did nothing about it.

It’s not so far from the center, and it has a parking. It was raining the day we were in Toulouse and it was close to a shopping mall where we were able to spend our time and had a nice meal and the kids were able to play.

The hotel is great as it's mostly works like apartments...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

It's a bit far from the center, and they don't have any kind of elevators for the facilities. Parking is a war between you and other residents

The hotel is great as it's mostly works like apartments so you'll have more privacy.

Convenient if you are working close by, helpful staff, room a bit small.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The room we had was smaller than I was hoping for. I'd opt for a bigger room if you plan on spending some time in the room.

Staff were very helpful and restaurant food was nice.

Really good hotel with a great, airport-close location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Close to the airport, so this is a perfect spot for business travelers or those needing to catch and early flight. However, if the goal is to see Toulouse, this is not an ideal location.

No bottled water in room, I think it should be standard
    • Studio

No bottled water in room, I think it should be standard Girl who was in charge of the breakfast room had a moody face no smile and wrecks the whole experience

Very annoyed that your wesite gave out wrong information about this hotel which cost us 74 euros!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

We did not like the fact that the booking.com website advised that there was an airport shuttle service to Toulouse airport. There was not!!! The receptionist at the hotel advised that the Booking.com site was wrong. Had we known there was no shuttle service we would not have booked this hotel. We had to pay 37 euros per taxi to get us to the airport.(two taxis required)

Very enjoyable. Would stay again if in Toulouse.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Only thing missing in the kitchen was a toaster. Heating unit did not work, however staff provided us with a stand alone heater.

The self catering apartment was will equipped. Hotel nice and quiet. Staff very helpful and friendly. Good situation, bus route nearby which took us to the Metro into the city. Suited us very well.

Not what they try to describe you
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The description of the location is giving the impression that the location is on a idyllic golf course on the country site near Toulouse, the reality is that it is on a industrial estate.

The rooms were comfortable

Nice hotel with good, clean rooms & nice pool. Would be better if the restaurant was open all week.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Not sure why but restaurant isn't open at the weekends which isn't ideal - especially after a long drive. There are quite a few restaurants within a short drive but if you don't have a a car then it could be inconvenient.

Beds were comfortable and room was a good size and very clean. Nice kitchen area with fridge, hob etc and which was surprisingly well equipped (coffee machine etc) The pool area was also very nice. Breakfast was simple but fresh and good.

Family friendly hotel within easy access to Toulouse.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The restaurant and bar was way too pricey.

Family friendly hotel within easy access to Toulouse. The hotel common areas were clean, and so was the room and facilities. The staff were friendly and helpful when needed.

Needed to call Europcar to change our rental car drop off.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Needed to call Europcar to change our rental car drop off. Front desk placed the calls for us so we did not have to run up charges on our cel phone. Facilities were the best we stayed with in France, Spain, and Italy for less than 200 Euro per night for a quad (family of four). Booking .com actually got us the room for appox 90 euro :) Kids took advantage of the outdoor pool. The room was spacious, clean, with a kitchenette.

Clean and in a quiet area
    • Studio

Unfortunately if on a budget the cost of taxis to and from the hotel to Toulouse Airport and Railway Station far outweigh the savings staying at this hotel instead of the City hotels. Unless you have your own mode of transport Taxis are the only method of getting to and from this hotel. In my particular case Station to Hotel during the day with 2 passengers 31.50 Euros.

Very comfortable and for the price of the room very good value.

Room great for family or group of friends traveling
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

No lap to find the correct building. Staff not that helpful to explain where room location was and no easy way to get luggage up to room. No cart and long walk from parking

Near toulouse hut not so easy to find. Near the airport which might be good for some people

Nice hotel, Clean, friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The restaurant was closed on Friday and Saturday which I thought was odd. No restaurants in the area so a bit frustrated as we were tired from driving and didn't want to drive more to eat..

Nice hotel, Clean, friendly staff. Nice but small pool.

Not at described... dreadful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

We came to play golf as it says in the description there is a golf area and a golf course in the park, there was no golf available apart from a run down old patch of dried out grass.. . absolute joke!! The location was dreadful, surrounded by building work. The room smelt and was tiny, the beds were ridiculously small. The swimming pool was small but ok, the computer system was down, the "market" area is basically 3 fridges...It was a dreadful place.

The girls at reception were very nice.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Place is falsely advertised as a 4 star establishment-there is no golf course, pool area is substandard -restaurant food & wine overpriced & below par - had to send food back as was unacceptable - whole complex is poorly laid out & is more like university student accomodation accomodation than a hotel - really a big formalae 1 hotel in terms of standard - would certainly not recommend it & is probably the worst accom we had in 6 weeks of travel in europe.

Cheap but with restricted facilities on weekend.
    • Studio

We stayed on a Friday night. As it is designed to cater for business travellers, the restaurant is closed from Friday afternoon until Sunday dinner. No other restaurants in the vicinity. However, inconvenience is reflected in lower price.

Convenient for airport, ample parking

I stayed from sunday until friday, and did not get new...
    • Studio

I stayed from sunday until friday, and did not get new towels. I had to use the same towels for showering and hands for the whole stay, and that is bad. The room cleaner should change the towels by default. I did not know which day the cleaning was to be done, so I did not know at which day I could put the towels on the floor for getting new ones.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Excellent Experience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

I am trying hard to find something we didn't like. I give up!

The reception staff were excellent and the cleanliness of our room was so good we asked reception if the facility was only recently opened! To have a small one bed apartment with all necessary amenities for the price of an ordinary hotel room was real value for money

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Good place for business traveller, convenient to the airport
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Breakfast was expensive for what was offered and was not ready at the advertised time making it rushed as we had a flight to catch. No dedicated wifi in the room but you can get a portable modem from the front desk.

10 min drive to airport, friendly and efficient staff

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Terrible location and you pay extra for anything
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The heating didn't work and the staff advised that they are not turning it on until October. It was though very cold as the weather suddenly changed and we had a baby with us. There was no cleaning offered. It is offered once and only if you stayed for more than 4 days. That, to me, is not considered a 4 star service. No vanity set, no extra tissue rolls, no water in the fridge. No wi-fi, unless you ask for it and they said they do not have many.... Restaurant didn't work at all times and the location is really inconvenient. Even if you have a car, there is nothing nearby. Rooms were not full, yet parking was full one or two days. They were going to charge us for our son having an apple for breakfast, when they have a written notice that children under 5 do not pay. No nice views anywhere, not even at the back where you can see the pool.

The size of the apartment was ok.

Very.
    • Studio

Too close to airport and roadworks made it hard to enter

Very. Clean and affordable

The pool and the staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Small room for a family. The gym is not really one.

The pool and the staff.

Cramped room but excellent restaurant
    • Studio

Rather strange set up of apartment blocks in a small park.

Great food!

It’s not good for anybody this not good for anybody

It’s not good for anybody this not good for anybody

VERY clean with excellent facilities.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The bed was very hard and uncomfortable.

VERY clean with excellent facilities.

I suggest as well some vegetables, sausage, scrambled eggs...
    • Studio

I suggest as well some vegetables, sausage, scrambled eggs for the breakfast.

Good value if all you need is a base

Bed

The hotel offers value for money but the room and the bed very small for 2 people

Very good business hotel for the zone
    • Studio

Very good buisness-oriented hotel, near most of the companies here and very good shuttle service to bring and pick up you at work!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The place of the hotel is not oké.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The restaurant at night, the location of the hotel

The place of the hotel is not oké.

Perfect for us
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Comfortable, clean and catered for our needs when arriving on a late evening flight. The staff were very helpful.

Excellent value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Excellent value for money. Staff were really friendly.

All It's ok .

All It's ok ..

Decent place to stay overnight if you have a late/early flight
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The sofa bed was horrible.

Close to airport, convenient for an early flight.

Ideal for our purpose, a one night stay to visit the Airbus plant

The beds we hard

Location, good parking, secure

All right!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The staf very kind, app\room very practise, swimingpool good for childrens, price ok, quite quiet. Greetings!!

As expected
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Very pleasant stay at this hotel, I spend just one night, and everything was right.

Disapointing. Bar and restaurant both closed??

Area

Middle of an industrial estate so if ambiance is high on your list forget this place. Clean enough but not somewhere I would go back too.

Quiet area. Confortable bed. Good facilities great wifi
    • Studio

Confortable bed. One of the best sleeps i ve ever had

Stayed one night as our flight arrived in the late evening, room was great, breakfast was good.
    • Studio

Close to the airport, easy to find. Room was comfortable and big, had it's on kitchenette area. Breakfast was good. Bed was comfortable.

Restaurant had nice food
    • Studio

Small rooms and very dated

Restaurant had nice food

Great stopover

Liked everything

The room was excellent as was food in restaurant

Need to improve the service on weekend. Nothing around the place to spend time.
    • Studio

No shuttle service on weekends. No restaurant on weekend. No water to drink in room.

Room was good and comfortable

Basic but good hotel for travellers
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Other than for airport, not convenient for access to the city.

Convenient location for the airport. Staff were very helpful.

comfortable parking

small room

comfortable parking

Would definitely stay again
    • Studio

could have had cling film or foil available, would have been handy.

Liked the cooking facilites

okay
    • Studio

Small gym, Resturant had limited options.

Nothing special. Umbrella and free society transportation.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Iron and ironing board in the room
    • Studio

Iron and ironing board in the room Large rooms

It was very far from city & no metro accesse..

Very bad location

All you need for business trip
    • Studio

Hotel is really far from the city center.

Caring and helpful personnel! Good wifi.