Reviews of Appart'City Toulouse Diagora Labège 3 stars

190 rue Jean Rostand, 31670 Labège, France

#8 of 8 hotels in Labège

• Double Studio

The rooms are in need of some minor maintenance (painting, moquette, bathroom fittings, ...) but everything is still working ok. Breakfast (room and food) acceptable but not very attractive.

I go often there since close to my business destination and I always find place. Good accommodation, small kitchen included, good parking, ...

• Apartment (4 Adults)

i was on the way to Andorra, and the location of the hotel is just 5 minutes or less to the motorway, so for me it was very good, There is a kitchen with fridge and everything you need so it was ok to make my own coffee and breakfast before we leave, but it also an option to buy breakfast in the hotel if you want

• Double Studio

Mugs or larger cups would have been better than the small coffee cups provided. A kettle would have been a useful bonus. Corridor lighting outside our room was not working properly. One of the two lifts was out of order for two days of our stay.

Air conditioning! Brilliant in the heatwave.

• Double Studio

I was a bit disappointed by the facilities. In particular, there were no mugs, only bowls. And the cooking accessories were very limited in general. I chose this place to be able to cook at the flat and not eat outside every day so that was quite important for me.

I think this place is well located for people traveling by car. It is very easy to reach Ramonville metro station to go to the city center and there is a big shopping center nearby. The studio was comfortable. There is a parking on site (not free) which is very useful. The wifi works well and there is a possibility to use an ethernet connection.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Apartment (4 Adults)

Breakfasts were poor. After 8 am selection was very limited. They don't catch up with adding more food. There was yellow and black deposit in the bath!

Area around the hotel is very quiet, very close to a bus stop, spacious room with kitchen utilities, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

• Double Studio

over priced "extra" (internet, parking, laundry...). outside bin area looking like unsupervised dumping site.

24h reception plenty of water pressure for shower.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Twin Studio

Good value for money - stayed as a stopover on our way to Spain - it was clean and comfortable and ideally located for motorway travel. On site is a fantastic pizzeria if your feeling peckish. Would definitely use again!

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Apartment (4 Adults)

Just a shame that the bed was very noisy, woke me up everytime me or my husband moved in the night.

Great stay..., loads of space, good breakfast, friendly staff.

• Large Apartment (6 Adults)

Toilet smelt of stale urine No curtain in living room area of apartment Broken wall light No bedside tables in one bedroom Stained carpets

• Double Studio

carpet is too old. closet door not slippery

convenient location to the business office

• Double Studio

No everyday cleaning of room

It has a kitchen as its name implies.

• Twin Studio

minor maintenance to be improved.

Position (for my needs), general room quality, availability, low price

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Superior Double Studio

the studio was n't clean

nice studio, nice balcony, well equipped kitchenette, good size bathroom

• Reviewed: 24 June 2016

• Twin Studio

2 towels for 4 days between 2 people was not good.

Far from city centre but very enjoyable quiet location.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

• Apartment (4 Adults)

No taxi service after 11pm and had to walk back from Toulouse 2hors!!!!

Staff and clenliness were superb

• Reviewed: 12 May 2016

Some small maintenancd needed, breakfast expensive for packed food. Blankets too thick for warm wheather.

Good location, good comfort, good cleanliness, good price, minikitchen available.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2016

Nothing important but some small maintenance would be appreciated

Location (for me) many restaurant in the neighborhood, spacious and comfortable room and bathroom, kitchen availability

• Reviewed: 18 February 2016

Only single thin blanket. I was cold. Unusual these days to have no duvet Breakfast was very poor. No bread on either morning.

location near office. Near restaurants. Good kitchen facilities

• Reviewed: 15 January 2016

Just minor comment: maintenance of small details and Internet service.

Location (for me), general comfort, parking. Kitchen in the room. I choose this hotel often and I know what I get.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2015

The hotel is in need of a lot of small maintenance although generally is ok. Charging 1.02 eur/day for Internet looks ridicolous

location (for me), price,

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

The guy at the reception desk wasn't very nice and helpful. There were towels missing in the bathroom (we had to ask for them).

Good place for an overnight stay on a long-distance journey. Located close to the highway.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

If you want to visit Toulouse and stay here, please notice that you need private means of transport. We didn't try breakfast because of the price, so I can't give any advice about this.

The room was quite comfortable and the kitchen area looked useful and well equipped. Honestly we booked this apartment in a hurry, so we didn't know that there was a kitchen inside our room and we had nothing to cook in order to try it. The location of this hotel worked for us, since we didn't want to visit Toulouse and it was very close to the motorway.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

Receptionists English not too good. Not overly helpful. Just did their job. Fire alarm in the middle of the night with no help/explanation from staff - even though we had children. Would only recommend for an overnight stay.

Easy to find. Restaurants in the area and pizza place attached - although we didn't use them. Dog friendly - no problems

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

would prefer a more secure car-park - not much point in having a gate when you can just walk into the car-park through the non-existent fence

Convenient location

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

Staff is mostly disinterested especially when arriving at night (their rotations seem to be set in a way too tiring for them). Toilet cover was broken in a very obvious way (ripped off) and nobody fixed it. The cleaning staff should have spotted it. Breakfast was an assortment of stale pastries which was very disappointing, and even though I said to put it on my room tab the staff still.called me hours later after I left the hotel to inquire why I had not paid for my breakfast. I also believe I was charged for the WiFi when it said it was free up to a point on their login system.

The room was nice and comfortable enough for that category of hotels.

• Reviewed: 19 June 2015

Breakfast too impersonal and poor for the price. The window did not close perfectly and I had noise from the street.

Location (close to my destination), very good price, spacious, kitchenette available (but not used), parking

• Reviewed: 8 June 2015

Hotel was in a good location, there were loads of restaurants and a shopping centre near by. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There was a small but well equipped kitchen in the room, Good internet and comfy beds!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2016

a bit of minor maintenance is needed

I come often here, is perfect for my needs

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

we arrived at 2.40pm and was made to wait for 20 minutes because we where told checkin is 3pm. Disabled room is disgusting 1 sofa bed for 2 people .

• Reviewed: 18 June 2015

Uncomfortable bed that forced us both into the middle. Need a car to get to metro, train in walking distance but infrequent.

Ok for limited stop

There are also 12 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.