Reviews of Arioso 4 stars

7 rue d'Argenson, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France

#475 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Great place, but skip the breakfest!

The breakfest was quite bad. The cheese was getting hard, bread was dry, the pancakes were clearly cheap store bought ones served straight out of the wrapping. Not a 4-star breakfest.

Very nice staff, lovely room. Walking distance from Champs-Élysées and the Louvre.

Such an amazing hotel to stay in , the whole experience was...
    • Classic Double Room

Such an amazing hotel to stay in , the whole experience was perfect , the staff were super nice and welcoming , cozy , breakfast was so good , over all it was Perfect.

good location, bad services
    • Classic Double Room

The pictures in the site do not reflect the actual room. The room was small, not well clean Room services are terrible. because they subcontract it to a third party beware of requesting room services if it rains. they will not deliver it. staff was not very helpfull I don't know how that hotel is 4 stars

Location was good at walking distance to metro station

Tiny rooms, not neat, bad reception
    • Classic Double Room

Reception was awful. We haven’t booked in advance and just checked availability online and arrived. I wanted to pay in cash but the receptionist said that he needs a credit card. I offered to leave the deposit in cash (even though the booking was only for 1 night and we arrived at 8pm) but he refused. And at certain moment he said that he doesn’t want us to stay in his hotel and asked us to leave. It was shocking and we didn’t go only because we were extremely tired. As he refused to check us in at the place directly we had to book the hotel through booking.com but then he said that he Will call booking.com to say that the rooms are not available to cancel our booking. I even recorded him on dictaphone! Afterwards I think he realized that he was wrong and checked us in but it doesn’t excuse his awful behavior. The rooms were too small, with dirty walls (room 105) but breakfast can be served to the room and the man who served breakfast was very kind and helpfu. Hotel management should keep an eye on their staff. In any case we will never come back there. It was not a 4-star experience.

Hardly a four-star hotel..Rather a mediocre 3-star...
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom was not cleaned properly. Bathtub floor and some areas in the bathroom are broken. Toilet area very small (your legs hardly fit). Nowhere to place toileteries around the sink. Room was dusty. Bathrobe I used from the day before was left on the chair by housekeeping (not replaced/hanged in the bathroom) Quite small room. Pillows very very soft. Bed uncomfortable. Air conditioning did not work properly. Entrance to hotel dirty. It does not look like a 4 star hotel but rather an apartment.

Location close to major attractions. Bathroom is very bright (good lighting) and has vanity mirror. Small complimentary water in the room. Lobby pretty.

Very good Location.
    • Classic Double Room

We missed a coat-hanger from the room but this is really just finding quarrel in a straw. Its absolutely not a big deal.

Very good Location. Relatively close to all attractions (even on foot!). The Hotel is very stylish and the design was perfectly fit what we were looking for to get the right feeling to explore Paris. We really enjoyed staying here.

A certain member of the hotel staff was extremely rude and...

A certain member of the hotel staff was extremely rude and ruined the last day of our stay, also the manager has done nothing to rectify the rude unhelpful staff member!

A boutique hotel suitable for those who are seeking a quiet place.
    • Classic Double Room

I loved the hotel, it was surrounded with nice cafes except for the asian restaurant Chez Ly thatbwas a horrible experience.

The location was close to all Shopping areas I wanted to visit and Miromesnil station is 2 minutes away only. Beeakfast is delicious.

Gentleman at checkout spoiled an otherwise nice stay.
    • Classic Double Room

At checkout I was accused in an aggressive manner of not paying the city Tax. Staff member insisted on 3 occasions that I had not paid it. This had been paid in cash on checkin.

Complimentary snack available at anytime.

Great location with short walk from Miromensil station,...
    • Classic Quadruple Room

Great location with short walk from Miromensil station, which was very convenient on our way back. Had very nice breakfast at Le Saint Augestin restaurant (which starts at 7:00 am everyday) and tried an amazing Pizza at the Italian one just opposite the road. Also had Starbucks right next to them and St. Augestin metro station, which was always convenient to get moving and start our days.

Great location to main attractions
    • Classic Double Room

The price of the room is a bit high but when there is discount I would book it again.

The location was great! You can easily walk to the main attractions. We walked to Le Champs Elysees and the other side to La Galleries Layette. It was a small room but ok size for Paris. The room was clean and the bed comfort. I would book this hotel again for the location.

Great location but quiet
    • Classic Double Room

Few spots of paint off from bath tub was a bit disappointing for 4 star hotel...

Great location, walking distance to Champs-Elysées and Opera, and nice staff

highly recommend, really good experience!
    • Classic Single Room

The only thing I would recommend - is to clean/prepare tables during the breakfast faster, as it is a pity to see 5 free tables, and only 1 prepared, as other 4 are not yoet cleaned after previous guest.

Very good quality:price! rooms are quite little, as evetywhere in paris but coasy, and bathroom really big. Bed and pillows - very good, breakfast - the best for me, all what I needed was available, and of good quality. Staff - friendly, helpful and enough invisible (appear when you need, and not bothering when you whant to be alone). Room was quiet, despite the fact that I was not expecting it from hotel placed in the city center.

Considering the price, the hotel were very mean with milk...
    • Classic Double Room

Considering the price, the hotel were very mean with milk provided for the drinks in the room. Two small milk pots which were used up on one drink and they were not replenished the next day. Also water was not replenished. Would have sooner had this than replacement towels that didn't need changing.

Great experience and loved it for an short stay
    • Classic Double Room

Room was bit smaller than what was stated in Booking.com. The room was around 100 square ft whereas the Booking.com indicated a size of 150 square ft.

Nice bed with Parisian flavour around. Near to the shopping districts

Lovely little hotel

Not anything that I can think of

We stayed for 3 nights of a long holiday in this boutique hotel. We found the room a pleasant surprise after reading about the average room size in Paris the room was a fine size. We had room to unpack our bags, there were 2 small built in wardrobes to hang and store clothing and backpacks. The room had a kettle to make the much required tea, a mini bar, a comfortable large bed and a seating area which we requested instead of a balcony. Our room had French doors overlooking an internal courtyard. There is an elevator too which we were hugely grateful for after weeks of carrying bags up stairs. The staff were fantastic, very helpful and very friendly. We walked to the Arche d’Triumphe, Eiffel Tower, The Louvre and along the river from the hotel. We found the position fine to reach points of interest by foot however we are walkers. Our booking included breakfast and we were very satisfied. We would happily stay here again.

Lovely little hotel in great location

Couldn’t suss out the air con/heating but didn’t bother us enough to ask. We had a balcony door so we opened that for fresh air.

Lovely little authentic/ boutique feel hotel. Great location, we walked almost everywhere but also very close to transport links which are excellent. Very comfy bed and lovely decoration. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and would recommend.

Excellent! Will definitely come back to this hotel if visiting Paris again.
    • Classic Double Room

The staff are very pleasant and very helpful. They pay attention to little details and make their guests feel the warmth of Parisian. The location of the hotel is excellent, it is very close to metro station as well as bus stops, and at strategic location to main tourist attractions. The room is clean and the bed is comfortable to sleep. The breakfast is good.

Nice for a short term stay
    • Classic Double Room

The room was a bit dated and on the slightly small size. There was visible dust on and around the tv. No iron provided in the room. Didn't sleep very well on the bed - I think the mattress was too soft for me. The room had noticeably damage such as the bathtub having rust and scuff marks on the walls and carpets.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Nice continental breakfast with fresh juices, cereal, pastries, cold cut meats, cheese. The downstairs lobby is nice and the bathroom in the room had good water pressure and lots of hot water in the morning and evening.

Outstanding value for money - comfortable hotel within walking distance of all main attractions.
    • Classic Double Room

Located close to all of the main attractions. Safe neighbourhood when walking around at night. Staff are very helpful and friendly, all speak English.

Good location, comfortable bed, continental breakfast with...
    • Classic Single Room

Prefer a shower to bath/shower. Wifi not strong if working in the bedroom.

Good location, comfortable bed, continental breakfast with fresh orange juice.

good bed, clean bathroom, nice staff
    • Classic Double Room

very small room in top of the building (very warm in the room), airco didn't work, next to the elevator (noise)

good bed, clean bathroom, nice staff

I would return to this hotel!
    • Classic Triple Room

Staff were very helpful, I would particularly mention a lady called Gillian. She was very nice, very supportive and went extra mile to look after us! The location is also very good, some 5min walk to the nearest metro station. There are number of French cafes and restaurants in walking distance and having early morning breakfast in those cafes was a full pleasure for me and my family!

Nice little hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Room very small. I booked through booking.com because you don't pay at time of booking and was disappointed when I went to pay by cash that the money had been paid by my visa😖

Room was very French. Little extras in the room for every Occassion:

Average overall, very convenient location
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast place so small and squeezed. Rooms are old and need renovation, they are clean but smells old furniture. Wifi connection not strong enough.

Smiling and very helpful staff, location very good, at a walking distance to Champs Elysees, Opera, Madeleine etc. and metro station is very close to the hotel.

Cozy hotel for tasteful search of Paris
    • Classic Single Room

My a little tight room on the ground floor had a window, but needed to be curtained. The door of bathroom automatically closes tight and the inside becomes quite steamy.

Small hotel well maintained, with nice breakfast. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

The hotel is nice as it was.

There is a strange thing now in the hotel that was not observed before -- the doors from the elevator hallways to the rooms balconies are not locked now and as there are the steps from one floor to another floor from balcony to balcony, people walk though you balcony downstairs freely. It is better to lock these doors again.

The hotel is nice as it was.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

A Satisfying Stay
    • Classic Double Room

1. Wi-Fi The connection was not that satisfying. And even that's a free, it might be a little complicated to log in. But I only meant the free one, there's another option requiring a small sum of money but given that I got EU-Roaming so I didn't bother to try that. 2.the Boilers. I think you might like to check you boilers. Every time the water was boiled, the whole electricity in the room just went out. Maybe it exceeded the power limit?

It's a really comfortable experience. I was traveling alone in Paris during the Christmas Holiday when I got a short break from college. And there're a few points why it left me such a great impression. 1.Perfect Location The hotel is located near the famous boulevard 'Avenue des Champs-Élysées', which is the first attraction of my plan. So it saved me lots of time. 2.Nice decoration and cozy room Briefly it's almost the same like what you've seen in pics online. So there's nothing more to explain. 3.Professional Services Due to my personal issues, I had to get up early at 4 a.m. to catch the flight. I've told the front desk the night before departure and requested for a morning call around 4. Accidentally I didn't hear the first call but they still succeed in waking me up somehow... Thanks for help.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Good stay but not designated parking space
    • Classic Double Room

Parking very limited. Need to Pay around 20 euro per night at nearest pivate parking. Free parking along the street.

Nice room.Good Location near to Eiffel Tour

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Cozy and comfortable, would book here again if we return to Paris
    • Classic Triple Room

A few more choices for breakfast would have been nice, but what was available was otherwise good.

Very cozy, comfortable hotel with attentive staff, location very close to Champs Elysee and other areas of interest.

Calm hotel in a calm area
    • Classic Single Room

- very small room (but it is a problem in Paris hotels in general), - breakfast was not included in a price and costs 20eur

- in a walking distance to many famous places, - friendly staff, - very good public transport connection to all train stations - many nice restaurants around

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Stress free and well located.

Did not have breakfast as the price was really silly for what you could get. However quite a few people were having it. Obviously not from Yorkshire.

Location was good and the balcony nice. Staff were very good and helpful.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

When can I come back and visit!

Nothing not to like. It was quite warm ac did not seem very cold. We opened the deck doors and turned it off.

The staff and breakfast were terrific. Our room was small but very nice with a balcony and table to sip wine on. The hotel is a on a quiet street and we were on the backside. It was terrific, we hope to return soon

Check in very bad. No welcoming and bad smile room . Very old.

Nothing. Only quite

The air conditioner in our room was not working

The air conditioner in our room was not working

Perfect location, nice hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Accurate and clean, nice reception, gave us iron upon our request

Friendly staff and good location.
    • Classic Double Room

Friendly staff and good location. Rooms and very clean and comfortable.

Location and courtesy

Location and courtesy

Friendly staff

Friendly staff

Very friendly staff, and a clean and comfortable room for a...
    • Classic Double Room

Very friendly staff, and a clean and comfortable room for a decent price. Location was also perfect for me.

Nice bedroom and bathroom but small.
    • Classic Quadruple Room

Nice bedroom and bathroom but small. Very helpful lady at the reception

2 nights in Paris
    • Classic Double Room

Room was really small but that's Paris!

Average hotel

Very Nice
    • Classic Double Room

Very helpful staff. Great location and clean.

The area is very quite and nice.
    • Classic Double Room

The area is very quite and nice. Staff is very helpful

NICE LITTLE HOTEL BETWEEN DEPARTMENT STORES AND MADELEINE

DIFFICULT TO UNLOAD CAR AS HOTEL IS ON BUSLANE

FRIENDLY STAFF,GOOD LOCATION,ROOMS WITH COURTYARD BALCONY

good enough and good price

breakfast didnt have good hot choices and its 17

location was nice, free coffee and tea in the lobby

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

- Good location

- Room very small - No space for the luggage - Overpriced for what it delivers

- Good location - Very clean

The location, really comfortable room and bed.
    • Classic Double Room

The location, really comfortable room and bed.

Well located in the heart of Paris.
    • Classic Double Room

The room could be a bit larger.

Well located in the heart of Paris. Good accommodation and service.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Excellent room, nice staffs...value for money

Breakfast expense

Interiors,location

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

GOOD PLACE TO BE IN PARIS

POOR BREAKFAST FOR 15 EUROS

VERY QUIET PLACE

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

A great hotel not far away from downtown
    • Classic Single Room

The staff is superb and very helpful

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Great location, nice hotel receptionists, but the wifi was unstable
    • Classic Double Room

Wifi was unstable I had "do not disturb sign" on, but the housekeeping lady still went into the room

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Good for one night but wouldn't go back for a longer stay

Cleanliness (dusty), very small room.

The breakfast served in the room, the balcony, the quietness.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2016

Wonderful boutique hotel, very kind staff , great location -...

Absolutely nothing - it was excellent

Wonderful boutique hotel, very kind staff , great location - couldn't ask for more. I will certainly be back and would recommend the hotel to anyone

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

Beautiful hotel, positioned right in the centre of Paris and...

Breakfast is rather pricey (but then it is everywhere in Paris!)

Beautiful hotel, positioned right in the centre of Paris and only a short walk to the metro. Lovely lounge area with complimentary coffee. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

Great location and friendly professional staff.

Be careful when booking this hotel in the fall because once they change their air conditioning system over to heat, they cannot change it back until spring and it can be too hot to sleep during warm weather.

Great location and friendly professional staff. The free Wi-Fi worked great.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

We had a cute little outdoor space which made us feel like...

The area didn't have a ton of late night action in terms of options and places to eat/drink - but the hotel was able to come through for us and let us buy some wine that we could enjoy on our terrace.

We had a cute little outdoor space which made us feel like the room wasn't so small. And the entire hotel had only 28 rooms so it felt very quiet and quaint. Perfectly romantic for our 4 night getaway. Seems like we got a great deal and perfect experience for what we paid for compared to other similar hotels.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2015

The location near the St.

The location near the St. Lazare train station is convenient and fairly easy to find. The room was fairly small but really quite nice. Staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. We didn't opt for breakfast this stay but it appeared to be the typical European mix of pastries, fruits and cheeses.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2015

Friendly staff, good bed, nice bathroom

the absence of fresh air and daylight!!. Our room was situated at a small patio, where people could have a smoke or a chat, what they did at 2am in front of our open doors. We had to sleep with these doors open because it was muf and warm in our room.

Friendly staff, good bed, nice bathroom

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

Tight quarters but lovely, plus balcony!

Bed was "average" comfort

Tight quarters but lovely, plus balcony! Furnishings very nice! Quiet. Great location to st Lazare train station and in general.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2015

The location is great and the staff there are friendly and...

The location is great and the staff there are friendly and helpful. Well decorated and clean room. Though it's close to street, it is quite quiet if you close the window.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2016

Cleaning and quiet

Room may be Small for 2

Cleaning and quiet Nice location

• Reviewed: 24 January 2016

Good location in the centre (Metro Mironesmil), comfortable...

Breakfast rather mediocre. Room was quite small and dark.

Good location in the centre (Metro Mironesmil), comfortable hotel, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

Excellent location.

Excellent location. Walking distance to Champs Elysees. Safe environment and easy access to Metro.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2015

The kindness of the personal of the hotel.

Very small room and hotel, old decoration and carpets, no restauranta nither bar.

The kindness of the personal of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2015

- Staff are really good

- Staff are really good - nice location near metro station, arc triomphe & shanzelize street - Clean hotel - love the style of the hotel

• Reviewed: 29 October 2015

Very helpful front desk staff.

Very helpful front desk staff.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2015

Breakfast was good

Mattress was too soft. Elevator was extremely slow.

Breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 22 October 2015

The staff and the general atmosphere of a boutique hotel.

Breakfast on sunday, with some stale foodstuffs.

The staff and the general atmosphere of a boutique hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2015

Only one staff member available at most hours .

Only one staff member available at most hours . Check out was very slow.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2015

Cozy adorable hotel very charming.

Breakfast too expensive.

Cozy adorable hotel very charming. Very clean. Only complaint is that breakfast was too expensive for what they offered.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2015

This place was fantastic!

It was a little expensive!

This place was fantastic!!! Clean, comfy and very well located!!!!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2015

Reception was bad (not prepared), cleanliness of room for a...

Reception was bad (not prepared), cleanliness of room for a four star hotel...

• Reviewed: 15 July 2015

Great location .

Great location . Very friendly staff.

There are also 48 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Arioso traveller photo gallery