Reviews of Midnight Hotel Paris 3 stars

133 Rue du Faubourg St Denis, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France

#747 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Interior is clean and nice room was well kept and has...
    • Executive Double Room

Beds are firm like plywood and there old beds as ours had a bump in the middle and sloped down Homeless people sleeping on side walks at night also near big train station and the area very questionable and sketchy I wish I would of know about the surroundings as I wanted to find another place near city center. We made the best of our trip but never again would I stay in that area

Interior is clean and nice room was well kept and has character

Terrible. I will never, ever, recommend this hotel or stay here.
    • Comfort Double Room

Being charged an extra 30 euros to have my husband sleep in the same bed. The cost of the superior double is 140 euros, we were charged 170. Check in took one hour, when it was late and we were very tired. Very rude receptionist. The room was pre-paid, but they still forced us to pay another 30 euros before handing over the key. The room was falling apart too, strong smelling mould on the ceiling, ragged towels, clumps of plaster hanging off the walls.

The style of the hotel is nice

Very good location for train stations and metro but would not stay here again.
    • Executive Double Room

Need better pillows. Asked for a quiet room but didn'the get one. Couldn't have the windows open as right on the main road and also next to the lift. Not quiet! Was promised a different room for the next day. When we asked about it the next morning were told we couldn't change rooms. Receptionist was rude and unhelpful. Breakfast room was too small and cramped. People had to queue to get a table. Part of the shower door was missing so floor got very wet.

Bed was comfortable though the pillows were not. Very lumpy. Plenty of hot water. Safe easy to use. Good air conditioning. Needed it as had to have windows shut all the time. Receptionist on arrival was pleasant and helpful.

Sadly dissatisfied
    • Executive Triple Room

The room was clean but a pillow case was dirty and had holes. Sadly there was also a hair in the bed that wasn't from us. The iron was faulty with poor attempts at repair and when reported it a replacement wasn't made available during our stay. The area wasn't ideal for children but being our first time in paris this might be standard. The parking advertised as available is misleading and the nearest cost 36€ per day with others costing 40€ per day. We learned during the stay that other hotels offer public parking discount which sadly was not offered at this hotel. Regrettably I will not stay here again.

The breakfast was great but the room where this is served is small so expect to wait. Most staff were nice and helpful.

Solid Paris accomodation.
    • Executive Double Room

The room was very small, but that is not unsurprising in Paris. I would also say that that 10th arrondissement did not feel like the safest place to be, particularly when walking back to the hotel at night.

My husband and I were overall reasonably pleased with this hotel. The staff were very friendly, the room was very clean and the inclusive breakfast was yummy and a great way to kick start the day. The hotel is located in the 10th arrondissement which was close to Lafayette and Montmarte but quite far on foot from the Louvre, Arc de Triomph and Eiffel Towel. Having said that the metro is literally located on the corner so public transport is easily accessible.

we enjoyed very much
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

only the neighborhood was bad; you better stay inside at night

the room was excellent, breakfast too, people very friendly. The neighberhood not good but near to stations

The hotel manager was very nice. I like that the hotel is locked at night and u need to press buzzer
    • Executive Double Room

The location of the hotel was a bit disappointing, I felt afraid going back from the station late at night as on numerous occasions I would feel intimifating on the journey back with people following us and shouting things and being extremely inappropriate. As a young woman I felt very uncomfortable and unsafe due to the treatment of the locals.

Good that the hotel is near gare d'lest and you can pretty much get anywhere Paris just in a 3 min walk to this station.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great location, friendly staff and most importantly the...
    • Comfort Single Room

Great location, friendly staff and most importantly the rooms have air conditioning that kept me comfortable through the nearly 100 degree heat while I was in Paris

Good for two
    • Executive Double Room

Parking was bad and not well explained.

Location is very good, central and easily reachable. Parking is bad,we were told it would be free in August but it actually isn’t. Not great for kids but nice for a romantic break. Breakfast room is very small and busy. Staff is nice and they all spoke English.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Friendly reception staff.
    • Executive Double Room

Breakfast was not great, the location is practical when it comes to using trains and metro but very grim otherwise. Complimentary water/a minibar in the room would have been nice.

Friendly reception staff.

Mediocre hotel close to international train station.
    • Comfort Double Room

Room was extremely small - no room to open your suitcase unless you put it on the bed. No room at all to put personal items except for a tiny shelf that acts as the bedside table (big enough for your mobile phone and that's it). Breakfast was pre-packaged foods that was always left sitting out for a long time - even when attending breakfast when it opened the yoghurt was warm.

Close to Gare du Nord train station.

Functional but still a tourist catch
    • Executive Triple Room

quet clean and functional. Decent staff

Decent room and Staff but still a tourist catch, it was presented as a 60 %v discounted offer but still barely worth the money. The location is central but not pleasant in the dirtiest part of the city. Very limited food options around.

Budget Hotel with a Non-Budget Price Tag
    • Executive Double Room

Stained towels (with big, yellow patches); a broken shower door which we reported on our first day but was not fixed within our 4-day stay. Meagre breakfast which we had paid extra for; and with only 4 tables in the breakfast room there's not enough space for all the (paying) guests, leading to commotion each morning. They also send out a survey before your stay to see what recommendations you would be interested in (sightseeing, restaurants, cuisine, etc). How many recommendations did we receive during our stay? Zero. What's the point of the survey then? Oh and we had asked about luggage storage in advance, which they said they had. But turns out it means just leaving your luggage lying around in the reception. Honestly if this were a hostel or a budget hotel, it would be okay. But with paying over €100/night it is absolutely not worth it.

Honestly the only good thing about it is that it's located very close to both Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est stations.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

onbijt standart.
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

onbijt standart...maar goed,de kamer heel schoon en netjes...location is not so far away from train station gare du nord,only 5 minute walk...thats most importance!!!

Great stay, no complaints. Would stay again and recommend to all
    • Executive Double Room

Had no complaints other than a few obnoxious guests sitting right outside our window in early hours of morning making a noise. This however is not the fault of hotel and I realise these people were just enjoying their holiday. But a little respect for others wouldn't have gone a miss.

Great location, near both train stations and 25 minute walk to most of the major attractions. Staff were all very good especially as our French is non existent! Comfy big beds, big enough bathrooms, and smoking/lounging area at rear. Read reviews claiming the area is dodgy but it was no different to any other area of Paris and we encountered no problems during our stay, in fact shops, take always, resteraunts in area were unimaginably aplenty with very pleasant and welcoming staff.

Stayed at beginning and end of trip - recommended.

Handy location for Gare du Nord, very friendly and helpful, huge comfy beds, clean and spacious room, air con that works!! Good restaurants and an excellent Artisan Boulanger nearby. Busy area, but not threatening at all, even during the World Cup!

Clean rooms and stylish petite hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)

Location is not fit for family because of unsafe area outside hotel which there are a lot of drug dealers and thieves as a lot of taxis said that. Hotel give you only one card per room and you should give it back to the receptionist each time you go out. I requested another card for my kids room and they told that it is not possible and I tried to confences him that it’s for my kids room after a while told that i will call my manager to come and give me approval. One Iron in the hotel. I will not recommend that hotel for any one with family.

Clean rooms and stylish petite hotel

Good spot for a weekend in Paris
    • Executive Triple Room

We had a suite for 3 adults and a baby and it was sufficient for our 2 night stay. The room had air conditioning which was fantastic with the high temperatures and a beautiful, large bathroom which was very clean. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful (including pointing out a great bakery just down the road). While the immediate area of the hotel isn't fantastic, it is a short walk to/from Gare du Nord and Gare de l'est and an easy walk towards the main sights of Paris.

Good priced hotel with great location and lovely staff.
    • Executive Double Room

Rooms are a bit small, but for a few days it is fine, you don't need plenty of space! Mould in the bathroom but it didn't bother me very much though.

Beds were comfortable, shower was nice. Staff was lovely and informed us about Bastille day. Location is great if you go by train or you want to go with the metro. Breakfast was OK.

Average stay in an average hotel.
    • Executive Double Room

Staff not overly helpful (although didn't really ask anything of them). Room was quite small with noise coming from below. The overall experience was nothing more than average.

Everything was simply okay, apart from the price, however i would expect to pay that in Paris.

Practical hotel for a solo trip to Paris
    • Comfort Single Room

However, I do not recommend rooms on the 6th floor as the elevator only delivers to the 5th and you'd need to take the stairs to get up. Also, there was NO drinking water in the room during my stay and no bathroom utilities.

Great location and reasonable price, clean and welcoming staff. within walking distance of many tourist attractions. Overall experience: OKAY, good for a one night stay in Paris

Staff was helpful and the breakfast was nice.
    • Executive Double Room

The breakfast room wasn’t well cleaned, the location wasn’t good at all. Even though it had a train station nearby it felt really scary to walk around at night.

Staff was helpful and the breakfast was nice.

nice, clean, near a very good parking place, Garre du Nord

Unfortunatelly they charged my ccard twice and when they did the refund I've got 10 £ less...

unexpected nice rooms and comfort, had also a room near a terrace. very clean and had everything I needed.

Satisfied
    • Comfort Double Room

Scary Neighborhood , I traveled everywhere through the world never find a hotel asking me to left the room key everyday before I leave, So narrow hotel

Only value for money

Convenient and good value hotel just 3 minutes from the main train stations
    • Executive Double Room

No hangers for the towels and interior noise isolation was not existing at all. Not possible to blackout the room.

Great value, location and ultra comfortable bed. Very clean and friendly and supportive staff. Perfect noise isolation from the street.

Nothing good about this hotel bad staff and the responsible...
    • Executive Double Room

Everything from a to z i didn’t like in the hotel the responsible shouted at us

Nothing good about this hotel bad staff and the responsible so rude he does not know how to talk to guest as well as ladies.

The actual hotel itself once inside was lovely, spacious...
    • Executive Twin Room

The actual hotel itself once inside was lovely, spacious & clean. The location was great for the Gare du Nord. However, the surrounding area was not pleasant & I am glad we only had one night there. If I had of stayed in that part of Paris for my whole trip I would have been disappointed. Staff were lovely & friendly.

Ok
    • Executive Double Room

The view of the room was horrible, manager was aggressive, location looked dangerous. The shower door had a problem and on the first night we were forced to squeeze ourselves into the bathroom as the receptionist said it was meant to be That way, which was very dangerous, the next morning i went to complain and the manager was aggressive saying they ll fix it later in the day, untill i asked how we would have a bath he said to go to the room it will be checked. The door was removed and we were able to use the shower however in the evening two gentlemen knocked on our door to check the shower, although the men were polite, it was inappropriate for the hotel to let two strangers come into our room without informing us of the visit.

The room was good, bed was nice.

• Comfort Double Room

Don’t be fooled this hotel is a hot mess!!! I don’t even know where to begin. On arrival the man on front desk was clearly only concerned about money, not how our journey was or show is to our rooms. Anyway, we paid first and made our way up the stairs to our rooms as the elevator isn’t big enough to swing a cat in!!!! The double rooms were very small and cracks in the shower room! No toiletries apart from some cheap hair shampoo and bar of hand soap but just if that isn’t enough!!! On arrival back to my so called room....it’s clear the door doesn’t lock either!!! I feel really safe now!!! To add more insult to injury... maybe a cup of coffee will cure my nerves!!! Nah, that won’t happen as the kettle doesn’t work!!! I’m fuming and I’m a very relaxed person. I’m so embarrassed and disappointed. Please take my advice and go somewhere else as it’s pretty much out of the way anyway but that was my fault and I take responsibility for that. Don’t make the same mistake. p.s. Manager was aggressive with me when he found out I complained and called me a LIAR....

Relatively small boutique hotel;
    • Comfort Single Room

Relatively small boutique hotel; rooms are not spacious but have been refurbished to a very high standard. There may be lots of little hallways and stairs to get from the elevator to your room, but that kind of adds to the charm of the place. Perhaps a little more expensive than other hotels in the area, but the price difference more than makes up for the standard of the hotel & its rooms.

Logistically in a great spot, but cramped public areas.
    • Executive Double Room

At least on our floor rooms were mostly behind two (small but anyway) sets of stairs from a very small lift. You will most likely need to do some heavy lifting with your luggage. Definitely NOT suitable if your movement is somehow limited. The breakfast room was very cramped and hot - cooling of the milk and dairy products is not sufficient. Heat is even increased by putting a pancake heater (always on) to the breakfast area. There is no luggage room - if you want to leave your luggage, they are most likely to be put in the dinner area. The street life near the stations is lively, but we felt safe.

Room itself was nice and clean for a 3-star hotel. Bed was decently sized. Room had a safe. Wifi worked a-ok. Staff was friendly and had a positive attitude. Location near the North and East stations can be logistically very suitable for many.

Very helpful staff especially at check-in and with...
    • Comfort Double Room

Very small area for breakfast and very crowded which made it not very pleasant

Very helpful staff especially at check-in and with suggestions of places to eat

Convenient to Gare du Nord.
    • Executive Double Room

Convenient to Gare du Nord. Friendly, helpful staff. Availability of breakfast from early (before 7am) meant we could eat before catching an early train.

Great location, great room . Very expensive for what we get.

Parking is very difficult if you are with your own vehicle.if you want a secure place to park , you need to spend around 25 euros in that location. Noice is one thing comes with prime location. Expensive for what you get but paris is expensive.

Location for the indian family is great as we need indian stuff all the time . Connection to various places in paris. isolation to the rooms are good. Very cosy room we got at the top floor. Nice wooden structures and cosy comfy feeling. Reception at the night is really good. Both the guys were great and helpful.

Nice small hotel, v comfortable with friendly staff with one...
    • Executive Double Room

Customer care from bloke on reception who was most rude and unhelpful when I asked for plug adaptor claiming hotel did not have one and directing me to the shop next door who did not sell them. Went back and he was replaced with a very helpful member of staff who was able to give a travel plug adaptor without a problem. This earlier rude attitude did spoil our stay but young lad redeemed things. He was so proud of the hotel and the refurbishment.

Nice small hotel, v comfortable with friendly staff with one exception, v close to the 2 stations - Nord and Est - some good restaurants nearby. Very diverse population. Nice and clean. quirky stairs up to 6th floor (lift up to 5th floor only). Staff seemed to be very security aware,

I asked the day receptionist to help me to rise temperature...
    • Comfort Double Room

I asked the day receptionist to help me to rise temperature in the room as it was very cold, and he told me that I have to wait some time for the heater to start working, but the truth was that I would never be able to do that cause it was central adjusted.. I do not appreciate this kind of lies.

Location, location, and location.
    • Executive Double Room

We got a room with window faced to the terrace, very dark inside Breakfast, always something missing (bread, orange juice .. etc.) and we should always tell the guy on reception desk about that.

Location, location, and location. Between two big train/Metro stations, Gare Nord and L'Est (5 minutes walking from each)

Location was great for Garde du Nord and also the metro
    • Comfort Double Room

TV could benefit from an English or music channel

Location was great for Garde du Nord and also the metro The room was immaculate The staff were very helpful and friendly

Entirely avoidable
    • Comfort Double Room

I asked for an early check-in and never heard back from the property, nothing was ever communicated. My room was the size of a shoe box! Half the size of the room in the photos- not sure why I paid full price for a room half the size. There were lights above the bed that had no clear switch to turn it off, I had to open the fuse box and turn off the mains. The phone in my room didn’t work either. Not good value for money!

Good value for money. Very clean. On the small side.
    • Comfort Double Room

Small room, but this might be normal for Paris? bed was up against the wall! You have to leave your key at reception when you leave, and you can't get a second key, so it can be a little awkward if you and your partner/person you are travelling with want to come and go at different times.

Bed was very comfy. Excellent shower. Very friendly staff.

Staff couldn't have been more helpful.
    • Comfort Single Room

The staff were incredibly helpful. I got on the wrong train from London and ended up in Paris by accident, late at night. The receptionist phoned my sister (who made the booking) to check I was okay because I was late as I walked in the wrong direction. Very caring and helpful when I finally made it!

The kettle in our room didn't work.
    • Comfort Double Room

The kettle in our room didn't work. I asked a member of staff if it could be replaced he politely said yes but it wasn't replaced. I asked a different staff member the day after who again said he would but the kettle was not replaced. The toilet seat in our bathroom was cracked and shower had been 'patched up'. At breakfast time everyone sat in a row which was strange. We had to wait in the foyer for some people to finish eating.

Great value & a good experience!
    • Executive Double Room

The location is great for the train station but the surrounding area is not great. No hairdryer in the room so possibly a problem for the ladies & the toiletries are very basic.

The breakfast was great however the breakfast area is very cramped so getting breakfast can be a challenge! Excellent coffee!! The staff are very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable. The room & bathroom was very comfortable and clean.

Location (near metro stations, bus stops, cafes etc.
    • Executive Double Room

The room was cold even when the thermostat was on the highest temperature.

Location (near metro stations, bus stops, cafes etc.), clean, friendly staff

Lovely mini break as a couple in an excellent location for exploring the sights
    • Executive Double Room

Only to replenish the coffee capsules in the room

Friendly staff, clean hotel, really comfy bed even at 8 months pregnant! Good shower - hot and good power. Breakfast included selection of mini pastries and croissants, cold meats, cheese, juices, cereals, coffee machine.

Hotel was a great location for Gare du Nord and for the...
    • Comfort Double Room

The size of our room was very small, it was ok for us as a couple for two nights but any longer and would have been a problem. Literally a bed and a wardrobe and a desk which you couldn’t use as the tea and coffee facilities were on there (which is how small the desk is)

Hotel was a great location for Gare du Nord and for the metro. Hotel very clean and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Cozy hotel, short walk from Gare du Nord
    • Comfort Single Room

The description of my room said sound-proofing but I still heard everything from the other room.

The rooms are really cozy and nice, the location is a short walk from Gare du Nord so that was what I was looking for. Staff was super nice.

The reception not very polite, accept Chabane.
    • Comfort Double Room

The table vry tiny n too squizy to others at the cafe, not comfortable during bfast.

Bfast- like the hot chocolate n crunchy little muffin n cheese/jems.

Really great value for the price.
    • Comfort Single Room

The fan in the shower couldn't be turned off, I had to turn off electricity in the whole room to have quite sleep.

Really great value for the price.

Frustrated
    • Comfort Double Room

Took payment from my card twice overdrawn and had barely any spending money as I have to wait over a week to get it back. Very upsetting ruined holiday, other than that it was a decent hotel to stay in

Great hotel between the Gare du Nord & Gare de Est so very convenient as we travelled from Austria
    • Executive Double Room

We'd booked an Executive Room which should have given us an extra-large bed. Having stayed here numerous times before this is usually a super king size. The bed we had didn't seem that size but we only realised that once we were in it so it was too late to do anything about it. It was only for one night so didn't cause to much of an issue - just disappointed that this happened.

Nice welcome on arrival, quick check-in. Room spotless and comfortable. Good choice at breakfast, regularly replenished. It's our 4th stay at this hotel and no doubt we'll be back.

La posizione vicino gare du nord per andare in fiera.
    • Comfort Double Room

the price they charge me the last night (different from other nights) and the attitude of the guy in front desk when i ask the reason...

La posizione vicino gare du nord per andare in fiera.

A stylish and cosy base for a city trip.
    • Executive Double Room

The hotel was compact, but as expected for Paris.

Breakfast was lovely, a varied buffet and great quality. The room was stylish and comfortable and a good enough size for Paris. The shower was great.

overall reasonably good value for money, good location just lacked some in-expensive tlc.
    • Comfort Single Room

breakfast room was a tight squeeze making breakfast a bit of a chore. no information given at check in as to what was close by which would of been more welcoming, however this information was provided on their website. coffee cups in room were badly chipped and cracked, an easy in-expensive fix

close to both main train stations so easy access to rest of city. quiet. good price.

Great value for your money
    • Comfort Single Room

With the narrow landing and heavy door, I found it a bit tricky to get in and out of the room - especially with heavy baggage.

I especially liked the location. Being right next to the Gare de Nord made it very easy to go to the airport and take other little excursions out of Paris. I think the hotel is good choice for a trip to Paris.

generally good the location is handy
    • Comfort Double Room

the check out was at 11am. all the hotels of 3 star in paris that i have previously stayed in have check out times at 12 midday which i think is fair when you consider that most check in times are not before 2pm. so i think this hotel should reconsider their check out time. some hotels you can't check in to until 2.30 -3pm so it is only reasonable to impose a check out at midday in my opinion.

the room was a good size and very clean, i had asked for a quiet room and that is what i got which i was very satisfied with, the gentleman on reception at night was helpful and polite.

All being said already.
    • Comfort Single Room

What I would say that I will comeback to the hotel in the near future when another business opportunity arise in Paris .

Everything was fine from the word go. The other thing was that the hotel was so close to the train station and the staff were very special .

Fraud?
    • Comfort Double Room

I had to pay for breakfast and never was able to take one. No space. No bread. No Croissant. Ask for a refund. Did not get a Cent. Contacted the Manager. Did not get a replay. Thank you. I have € 72,- less and you have a Booking.com review with 2.5 points.

Comfy enough to sleep and easy to commute. Don't expect anything more.
    • Comfort Double Room

Tiny and depressing restaurant room for breakfast. Thin walls not sound proof in bedroom. Cold welcome and too rigid receptionist (one of the 2 especially).

Good Bed and spacious bathroom

Good location for Gare du Nord but small bedrooms, noisy street and poor facilities. I wont recommen
    • Comfort Double Room

Room really small. Not even an appropriate desk for working. Very poor room facilities: Two shipped coffee cups and a couple of envelopes of coffee with 1 plastic spoon. No sugar or tea available. Not very friendly reception. They didn't explain anything and when I mentioned I didn't want to take a lift there wasn't even an offer to help me with suitcase. A colleague of mine is coming to Paris next week and I have discourage her to stay in this hotel. The street isn't nice and very noisy (no double glazing). But convenient if you need to stay near Gare du Nord

Location was good for me as 2 min from Gare du Nord. But street isn't nice very noisy and no bar or restaurants ear by.

Near to gare du nord
    • Comfort Double Room

Very bad location not safety and you don t feel comfortable in the street Gare du nord one of the bad station in paris

Near to gare du nord Clean Safety inside hotel

Awful
    • Junior Suite (4 Adults)

The price was to high compare to the space of the room The picture shown on the website was taken by a professional which had make the rooms look more bigger than it was I asked for a family room and the just added I little sofa bed on the room And there was no space, couldn't walk or put luggages on the room No door on the bathroom, difficult with children The morning you have to take out your luggages down so they can make the room What kind of hotel do that ? Wondering if you guys have seen the hotel first ..

Honestly ? Nothing

disappointed
    • Comfort Double Room

They did not check us in for hours, because we were coming seperatly they did not check in my boyfriend for 6 hours. As much as they asked what time we were arriving , and even were late then we told , the room was not ready at all. They told us to come back in an hour. They did not clean the sheets until we asked them . The reception called and told us to leave when we were sleeping then added he mixed the rooms.

Nothing particular really.. location was okay

Good, well-located small hotel.
    • Comfort Single Room

There are no towel bars in the bathrooms where one can hang wet towels.

I know central Paris exceedingly well, which I visit at least twice per year, and always arrive by train at Gare de l'Est, so the location was perfect for me. I found the staff exceptionally polite and helpful. I plan to stay there on my next visit to Paris, if possible.

Cleanliness and facilities of the room, the location, only...
    • Comfort Double Room

The hotel did not have a proper storage room to store our belongings before check in and after check out. My friend's bag was not cared for appropriately and has dirt all over it when we collected them.

Cleanliness and facilities of the room, the location, only one room on the 6th floor so it was quiet

Close to Gare du Nord station and that is what we needed it...
    • Comfort Double Room

Having just boarded the Eurostar in London departing for Paris we were called by the hotel and told our room had a problem and we were being moved to their sister hotel. We booked our hotel specifically to be close to Gare du Nord station for the whole reason we were in Paris for the 1 night. We were refused a refund and it took a call to Booking.com from us to have them sort out the situation for us - we were told by booking.com that having spoken to the hotel they could now all of a sudden accommodate us again. On arrival the manager on reception told us another guest was moved out to accommodate us, which is very obviously not ideal. Be aware you might get moved to their sister hotel km's away if they have a 'problem' with your room. We were told ours was a water problem. We felt very strongly that if you can't accommodate us in the hotel we have booked with that they should without question offer a refund. The manager on the phone and reception did not feel the same way. The photos used on Booking.com do not give a true reflection of what the hotel is like - in our opinion. The area is not very nice but we stayed here purely for location to the station.

Close to Gare du Nord station and that is what we needed it for - convenience.

Comfy bed and shower, does the job for a couple of nights.
    • Comfort Double Room

The receptionist photocopied my bank card without asking for my permission, which made me feel very uncomfortable. We also had to leave the hotel card at reception overtime we went out.

The bed and shower were so comfortable! However, we were on the 4th floor and we could hear all the noise from the cars in the street as well as the noise from the rooms next to us and people walking in the corridor. If you leave the hotel early this is not a problem, but if you want to sleep a little bit more then this is not great.

Overall really good. Recommended to friends.
    • Comfort Double Room

The website said airport transfer. I thought this was free. It wasn't.

The bedroom and the quirkiness of the top floor area. Breakfast was also good. Staff helpful if busy

Ok for rates
    • Executive Double Room

They give only one room key card and collect it each time enter and exit, bed not comfortable, breakfast normal quantity and same but color of cheese is as if its been there for a while and waited for bread both mornings..anyhow these can be improved very quickly..but not sure if i got the right room type as i booked.

People working there were nice and friendly, all areas were clean..overall management is keeping it simple probably due to rates..need improvement as in the minus section

Nice and clean
    • Comfort Single Room

Tried to check in at 1 p.m., they told me in a short sentence that there's no option... I got also no answer to my mails when I asked for little things before arrival. Breakfast, take it in the city next time. Not enough variety for the price.

Big and clean room with nice Sauna Breakfast tastes well and was good in a nice small room

Had an issue with the people in the room next to us making...
    • Executive Double Room

Had an issue with the people in the room next to us making noise until 5am. They were very loud in talking , laughing and making all sorts of noises. We Asked them to stop at around midnight and they carried on even louder so we mentioned it to reception at 2am. This didn't stop them and we were dissapointed that the staff member didn't do more .It was our last night at the hotel and we didn't get a wink of sleep which is disappointing as we'd payed a fair amount to stay in this hotel .

For the price paid i was satisfied in general with my stay and probably would stay there again
    • Comfort Double Room

Getting to the 6th floor with large bags is almost impossible if your not fit and strong as the lift only reaches the 5th floor! An offer from the reception staff to help have bags brought to my room would have made a better initial first impression. Nowhere to park a car outside, but not really the fault of the hotel. The outside area is not the classiest of locations but tourist all amenities are closeby. (Restaurants, change bureaux, taxis, shops and metro car and bicycle hire etc)

Bathrooms and hot water excellent. Reception open 24hrs so added to the feeling of wellbeing and security. Cleaninless of the building was very good. Excellent location for the Gare du Nord and Eurostar.

Breakfast, room, bath
    • Executive Double Room

Toilet brush missing, they rang me and texted me when I was arriving even if reception is 24h open, they rang me to say that it was time to check-out at 11

Breakfast, room, bath

It was a bad experience
    • Executive Double Room

Actually the hotel management need to work out the best control issue. There was a mouse in the restaurant during the breakfast. Moreover the the room size is okay but the corridor is very small to move to reach the room. In addition to that the elevator is so small it can not fit for people and their bags.

Nice hotel, even better location
    • Executive Double Room

Staff were a little unapproachable and seemed grumpy. The handle of our kettle was quite seriously broken when we arrived, so we informed them, went out for our day and when we returned it had not been changed. We are both not fussy customers so we did not bring it back up, here's hoping they did replace it as we left as it really could have caused someone some harm!

Location is great, 5 minute walk to Gare d'lest where you can jump on the metro to all of the main attractions. We even walked from there to the centre of Paris which took less than 45mins. The shower was absolutely amazing as was the bed!

Browse Midnight Hotel Paris traveller photo gallery