Reviews of ATN Hôtel 3 stars

21, rue d'Athènes, 9th arr., 75009 Paris, France

#985 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good beds, has refrigrator and really good location.

The room size is not big enough, from my point of view

Good beds, has refrigrator and really good location. Almost the most important monument and interesting places were just 5 o 6 stops away by bus or underground

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Close proximity, clean, had a wonderful time.

My husband and my grown up children and daughters boy friend came to the hotel, I don’t speak French and the staff especially Islene? (Not sure of he spelling) was wonderful, so friendly and helpful.

Good experience would stay there again.

The hotel is conveniently located and met all our expectations with regard to cleanliness and facilities. The Staff were also very friendly and helpful during our stay.

Great location good value for Paris!

The hotel was clean but the decor wasn't to my own personal taste. I had contacted the hotel twice before arriving asking for directions as I was going to arrive late at night alone and they didn't respond to me.

The location was really good as it was a short walk to the moulin rouge, had a subway, mac Donald's and other restaurants close by and was just a few min walk to a few different metro stops. The bed was really comfortable and the room was quiet and dark with good aircon and wifi . We were on the first floor. The breakfast was nice with cereal, fruit, cheese ham, eggs, sausage, good coffee, a selection of teas, sweet pastries and bread. The receptionist printed my boarding pass for me and gave us advice on what to see in the city. The breakfast was extra but I felt it was worth it as Paris is expensive!

The location was great

Very poor maintenance. We had a massive hold on the wall where the phone was. An empty bottle of shower gel on the shower. We mention it the first day and they did not remove it at all during our stay. We were there for 3 nights. The shower was dirty and the screen was half broken. Not impressed at all.

The location was great

Great locale, frustrating wifi.

The wifi was very frustrating. It did not work well, the speeds were worse than my roaming quality.

Location was amazing! Right near a major train station so quick to many parts of the city or to connect to other trains.

Good hotel. Small fixes will make it great!

The carpet needs to be redone. Was not comfortable with that at all. Very dirty. And the a/c needs fixing. After a reset from the front desk it seemed to kind of work a bit but didn’t last long.

The location is perfect. Close to the metro, shopping and the Opera. Bathroom was nice, clean. Good size. Small hotel..peaceful. Staff were accommodating and helpful. Although we did not partake in the breakfast buffet it looked really good and the dining area looked great.

On a quiet little street right next to St Lazare metro.

Breakfast is expensive in Paris. 13 euro is steep. Buy a croissant and a coffee right across the street 😊

On a quiet little street right next to St Lazare metro. Boulangerie and cafeés right outside the hotel. 5-10 min walking distance to Printemps and Lafayette. Very small but clean and cozy hotel. Rooms are fresh and has everything you need. Rain shower in the bathroom. Nice comfy beds. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Great value! You def get more than you’ll pay for, for a Paris standard.

Overall, we had a lovely time there. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay.

We stayed in the room on the ground floor, and it was a little noisy at night.

The staff were really friendly, and I'm glad there was a luggage storage facility available after we checked out. The location is really good, just five minutes from the nearest train station.

Great location and value for money!

ATN Hotel is a great quiet and comfortable place to stay. The rooms exceeded my expectations. Beds were comfortable and the location is great - very close to the subway station! Definitely recommended and worth the money!

Ok hotel for a business trip

Hotel is getting old and refurbishing doesn't seem to be on their priority list. Also the rooms are extremely tiny.

Very close to metro station; excellent breakfast

Very good and economical stay with clean rooms and very clean bathroom.

The rooms are very small. The pictures are little misguiding as you can not estimate the room size or the hotel lobby from the pictures.

Clean room and very good bathroom given the size of the room ...the bathroom was out of the world (specially for the room size:) ) It is a budget hotel and considering that it is very will maintained and clean. Very good stuff and I guess it's good value for money. Would recommend if you use this hotel only to sleep in clean and neat room with clean

The rooms were clean and quite modern.

even if the hotel is quite calm, i would suggest asking for a room not looking out on the street as you can easily have noise from the cars.

The rooms were clean and quite modern.

Very enjoyable , as we beat France in the big rugby game.

No reaso to dislike anthing

Location is excellent for walking or commuting to city centre. Facilities were excellent for our stay. Staff very helpful and courtous.

The staff were great helped whenever needed, small place but...

The shower stall was broken but the worst was on the fifth floor there is NO wifi

The staff were great helped whenever needed, small place but in good location if you needed the bus station to get around

Enjoyable as ever.

TV has no English language channels - but hardly a disaster these days with so much to do in Paris and Wi-Fi facilities in hotel.

Stayed there before. Very comfortable and quiet room, excellent location for shops and tourist sites. Simple but substantial and well-prepared breakfast available each day from 7.00am to 10.30am.

For the first time i wrote an opinion, and I use booking...

For the first time i wrote an opinion, and I use booking every week for work. It's one of these times, when the person working in a hotel is responsible for the low grade of the hotel, I think you should really focus on hiring people that are not only more competent but even more important polite. Hotel itself is fine, but I'm staying in Paris for 3 more days and I decided to book another hotel for the rest of the week.

Cosy, Clean, Comfortablel and a nice hotel to stay while in Paris if on a budget!

Being on my own the room was fine but if I had to share is a bit small. Saying that, I do not have any issues with the hotel but more the area as (for me) isn't that great. But on the plus side, train station is on its doorstep and is in a central location.

The hotel was cosy, clean, comfortable and quiet. I read the reviews on trip advisor previously and for a 3 star hotel, was pleasantly surprised - a little gem. Central location in Paris and if you are on a budget is a good hotel, would stay here again.

the hotel location is very good ,close to Metro&RAR Saint-Lazare Station , 15 minute from citycenter

when i booked hotel , show me breakfast included , but after maked book , i saw breakfast not include it's not good :(

i did'nt use beakfast , becuse my reservation not included .

I will definitely be back

Great room, good beds, very nice desk employee. Good parking in their parking lot. Breakfast was very good. First time in years really well cooked scrambled eggs!

The hotel is super spacy and has a nice little lobby.

The hotel is super spacy and has a nice little lobby. The rooms are quite big with a gorgeous fresh bathroom. For us as a young couple, most things are within walking distance but if you feel like taking the metro or the RER, there are two stations nearby with airport access.

Excellent staff, cozy room, perfect service, close to everything

Breakfast was not excellent, but nothing was missing :-)

Very cozy room. Cleaning was perfect. We had both bath and shower. Borrowed a kettle FOC so we could make our own coffee. Very friendly staff, spoke english very well. Close to everything

Great location, great property

Room was a bit small but did not even bother us.

It was our first time visiting Paris so the location of the hotel was great for us, very friendly staff they helped us book our shuttle when we checked out and helped us in general when we needed something. The room was clean and comfy even thought they were a bit small, very nice view from the room. Generally very satisfied with the property, would definitely book again

Reccomendable hotel in the heart of Paris

Small elevator, yet again a common issue in Paris hotels...😀

Nice hotel, close to St. Lazare station, Opera Garnier and Lafayette Galeries. Extremely nice personnel at reception, very attentive to clients needs. Clean and pretty good size room and bathroom for Paris standard...😀 excellent wifi. Reccomendable.

Could be better managed

The check-out was bit complecated, since we asked for the invoice and it took quite long to issue it. Also we booked under condition of free calcelation and payment at the property, however they blocked deposit of half price. When checking out, they required us to pay the whole amount and canceled the deposit which is still not available on my account!!!

The location of the hotel is convenient, close to metro and RER stations. The room was clean, not big (but that's common for Paris). Overall the room was OK.

Outrageously disappointing.

This hotel was horrible; nothing like the photographs on the website and in my humble opinion way over priced. The furniture in the lobby was old and worn, while it did have a bar, it did not have much to offer. Our room was very small even for European standards; the wallpaper was peeling and stained. All in all it was a dump.

The only thing I can say positive about this hotel is that the clerk was friendly.

It was ok, not near the heart of town.

The male staff member receptionist with blonde hair was rude and not welcoming.

The beds and shower were good. Close to major metro/train station. Philippe at the front desk was very nice and helpful.

Great location!

Breakfast room is in the basement... small, no windows...

Very good location!!! Most of the time we didn't even take the metro as many interesting spots were in walking distance. Staff was nice and helpful. Room was small but quite good for Paris standards.

Quite disappointed in the hotel, it was very basic and the room was very hot with no air.

There was no air con and no ventilation in the bathroom. We had to have the window Open which meant it was very loud all night and we could not sleep. It's a very noisy road so having the window open was a pain. The breakfast was not worth the money.

Good location in terms of it being by the station and you're able to leave your luggage. The shower was pretty nice.

The hotel was not expensive for its location so I thought I didn't have a lot of expectations.

The carpet looked very old and I am not sure it was very clean as a result. The water from the shower sprayed out onto the bathroom floor. The wifi kept cutting out.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Nice budget hotel close to Paris centre

Elevator was small and could be an issue during peak hour in the morning (check out time)

Perfect location, close to most attraction in Paris. They also own parking space just nearby. Room was nice, clean, and comfortable.

Love Paris but accommodation is overpriced!

The room decor was very basic in comparison to the pictures - I was expecting quirky and it was dull. Room was quite small as well - literally fitting a bed and a wardrobe. €13 pp for breakfast per day which I thought was very expensive. Charging €4 for a small bottle of water from mini bar in the room...

Staff really friendly, let us leave the bags before check in and after check out, so that we could go and explore the city. They also added a crib for our son with no problem and provided a kettle although it probably should have been in the room already in the first place. Nice bathroom. compact hotel overall but with a lift.

no value for the moeny

we reached the hotel and found out that our room is on the ground floor, and the windows are facing the smoking area of the hotel. there was no privacy at all. furthermore we entered the room and found the cover of the bed dirty and the room was small and not sufficiently clean. they offered us to change room but my wife just wanted to leave, she felt there is no need to celebrate her 40th birthday, like that.

Perfect little hotel in a nice part of town

The breakfast was quite standard. There is a cafe at the end of the road that is nice.

Nice size room for the price that I paid. In a cooler part of Paris but still close to some of the parks and museums (walk-able to the Louver, Galeries Lafayette and that area) Close to the metro station and it was hot and humid when I was there and the A/C in the room worked really well and was a welcome retreat.

Great location, easy access to public transport and walking...

The room wasn't representative of the images we saw on their website. It was quite neat in size and very basic facilities. Also not a great view, but there may have been better views from other rooms, just not ours.

Great location, easy access to public transport and walking distance to many of the attractions Paris has to offer. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. Quiet nights sleep each night.

Best Vacation Ever

The lighting in the bathroom was a little odd. I feel silly complaining about it, but it did make putting on makeup a little difficult. Our shower also leaked every time we used it.

Our room was small, but perfect for us. It was efficiently put together and worked well for us. The bed was comfortable and the breakfasts were very good. I loved the decorating and whimsical touches.

Nice location, cozy room!

The breakfast is way too expensive! We ate in some cafés nearby for half the price.

It was conveniently near (just a metro ride) from the train station Gare du Nord. It was also walking distance from the Moulin Rouge area. The room was very nice, clean and cozy. Several cafés very near to have nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

All in all, a nice place to stay.

Could hear the water running very loudly from the other rooms all through the night amongst other noises. The lift was a bit worrying too because it kept dipping and wobbling.

All in all, everything was pretty great. We especially loved the waterfall shower and the Parisian windows. The location is good with plenty of places nearby for shopping and eating. Also, easy links to transport which is always a bonus.

Dreamy visit.

There really wasn't anything to not like. An you can't get lost there.

The location was perfect. We were the last building before the bridge to Le Mont Saint Michel. There are restaurants everywhere. We ate an incredible 5 course meal nearby. We took the free bus to the island, but you can walk or take a horse drawn carriage. We would like to stay on the island next time. A great experience.

Nice, but has its bad points

I hate it if breakfast is excluded from the rate. Sanitary (toilet, sink and bath) did not run through the water and must be repaired.

Great location. Nice but simple room. Nice staff.

Good location, friendly but needs a bit more effort in cleanliness

The wifi kept dropping most of the time and no English speaking TV channels.... There's usually BBC news at least. The main issue was that the bathroom was kept clean apart from the sink which was blocked and never unblocked during our 3 nights. The water filled in the sink was pretty gross so we had to use the shower water instead. Also, the receptionist was pretty clear that car park space 77 was for us so we parked there but when collecting the car there are notices sick to the windows complaining we were in the wrong spot.

The receptionists were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the bedroom was kept clean. They were nice to our pet dog as they needed to move him from the room to be able to clean.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Location is great.

The pictures on Booking.com look more fancy that the hotel actually is. I was a bit disappointed by my room, expecting it to look more boutique with a trendy design. However this is not that important, the room was very clean and quiet.

Location is great. Personnel is lovely and helpful.

the location

No Tea or coffee in room and when asked for a kettle was given a super dirty kettle. I was embarrassed for them when they give me it Yak not a good experience there at all !!!!

the location

Good location and cheap price

We had a problem during the evening with the sink, which was blocked and unfortunately, nothing could be done to help us until the next day as cleaning ladies had locked the cupboard in which all the products were stored. But we did get a free breakfast to compensate with the nuisance. The room temperature was a bit hard to set up and there was no way to change it in the bathroom.

The staff was extremely nice. The location is perfect, near to Gare Saint Lazare (2-minute walk) and the area is quite lively as well, with the hotel located in a quiet location.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Wish I had more time.

The temperature in the room must be controlled by the hotel. However, since the windows did open; I just slept with the window open.

The hotel was within walking distance of a lot of landmarks. As a solo female traveler, I felt safe around the area. I've travelled to a lot of places in my lifetime and I read how every one talked about the rooms being small. It's Europe. Try visiting some of the Asian Countries and you will realize that the rooms here are just fine. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Overall stay was really great - location, service and comfort vs. price was really good. I'd return.

A plug for blow dryer / flat iron in the bathroom (not just a plug for razor); a proper shower curtain or longer glass separater as when I showered water spilled outside of the tub everywhere; a proper sink or shorter faucet - as it was so small and the faucet hung so far overtop I had a very hard time washing my face without getting water everywhere.

The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom quite spacious considering the overall size of the room; location was really great; cupboard for clothing was perfect - more than enough space

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Very nice staff (polite and kind, always helpful).

If you are allergic as I am, avoid rooms with carpet. After first night, I asked to move to another room without carper. Staff did changed it for me (very kind), which made my experience get much better.

Very nice staff (polite and kind, always helpful). Reasonable accommodations for the price. Good location (close to subway, train and bus as well as many touristic attractions), plenty of cafes/restaurants also.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

The room was very small and was decorated in dark colours so it was a little dim, the window didn't seal properly meaning there was a draft and the shower dripped for hours after use - annoying when you're trying to sleep

Location was good, comfy bed and good bathroom facilities

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Ok Hotel but noisy Room on bottom floor .

The Room Was next to the reception area and you could hear everything all the time . I dis not sleep much here .

A nice large Room with a very nice rainshower

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Fine

The rooms are a bit outdated and dusty. Really warm in the hotel room as well, even though it was minus 2 outside, we had the window open in the middle of the night. No coffee and tea facilities in the room.

Good location, nice shower.

Excellent location /looks way less beautifull r than on the pictures

Pics of the room on the site looks way more bigger and beautifuller. In real its very small and less "stylefull "

Location is perfect nearby la fayette ( 5min walk) / moulan rouge (10min walk) and metro 100 meters

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Very dirty

Rooms are very very small The reception smells like sewage, when we questioned this we were told it was normal the room had mould on the walls the showed did not drain properly and a 5 minute shower overflowed and flooded the bathroom I would avoid this hotel not a 3 star for sure

Location was great Price was decent

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Great location and value for money

Only thing to fault was when room next door turned their shower on the central heating was quite noisy through the walls

Great location and ideal sized room considering we were out most of the time. Room was cleaned and fresh towels everyday

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Budget, Hotel clean safe best to stay clear of weekends unless are up for long nights

some staff not very friendly toward us we were kept awake by other occupants with very loud TV"s and other human noises long into the night .probably better to stay during the week as opposed Friday, Saturday and Sunday clubbing and drinking nights

very close to the major attractions beds were nice good bathroom clean bedroom on arrival, and the change of bed Linen

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

ATN was value for money

Staff was so good and supportive

Breakfast was good,while complementary water must be in Rooms. My Toilet was locked at the time of departure,needs lock system impeovemnt

Perfect for a short break stay

The Photos make the rooms look a lot bigger however the location is excellent and perfect if you want to travel as the train stations are within walking distance.

The room is perfect for a short break stay. the hotel is located right next to various train stations and surrounded by shops, restaurants and cafes. perfect for our 2 night trip to Paris

Super Great weekend Stay.

Nothing comes to my mind

The location is perfect Loads of eating out options Metro at few walks away Staff is really cool and flexible 2 breakfast options (One at 5€) Ground floor room connected to the to the terrace.

Its Ok.

In the pictures the rooms was amazing... but there is different, supersmall. The room that they gave me was in front one tel that never stop to ring.

Its a good localization, near everything! And the French Hostess that speak Portuguese very well... he is nice and kindly

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Realistic remarks

Rooms and bathrooms a bit small. Lifts too small to accommodate guests abs luggage. Sometimes , staff need reminding to change or add things in the room .

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Friendly staff, great breakfast, great location of the hotel!

there was no balcony to smoke and I had to go downstairs to smoke.

Friendly staff, great breakfast, great location of the hotel! Great 4 day stay! 👍

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great stay, clean room and nice staff!

Staff really nice, light in the bathroom were really pretty, clean room

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Staff was friendly.

Tiny worn out room with flaky wallpaper and cigarette smell.

Staff was friendly.

Ok

Only bad thing about France is that the French live there. Ignorant and rude on every level.

Unsafe area. Addicts and homeless on every street corner.

No complementary water bottles in the room

No complementary water bottles in the room

Clean and comfortable , and also location is really nice

Washbasin is too small, the water splashed everywhere when I was washing

Clean and comfortable , and also location is really nice

Great hotel

Very nice even Russian speaking staff

Good location, clean and comfortable.

No coffee / tea making facilities in room but not necessity

Good location, clean and comfortable. Would stay again.

Nice inexpensive boutique hotel

Room was spritzed with French Vanilla smell which isn't my personal fav.

Bathroom has a nice bath and huge shower head, was great.

Fab location, clean room and friendly staff.

Kettle/coffee machine in room to make morning drink.

Bigger more spacious room than expected and comfy bed.

Really good location

Although bathroom was really nice the shower was leaking, also the carpets we’re really well worn.

Really good location

I can hear everything from the next room.

I can hear everything from the next room. Even when someone turn on the shower

Everything went very well. I slept better than at home.

Everything. Very friendly people, good breakfeast and good breakfeasttime. Hotel is staying in good and peaceful place, was clean and nice.

Nice clean hotel in a good location, good value for money...

Nice clean hotel in a good location, good value for money also.

Close to metro station, a lot of stores arround.

Close to metro station, a lot of stores arround.

Very disappointed in room and facilities.

Really basic room and facilities.

Location was ideal