To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 24 months.
Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. This lets us know that our reviews come from real guests, like you. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or quiet room than someone who’s stayed at the property before?
We want you to share your story, both the good and the bad. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.
We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinion and experiences, which are critical in helping guests make well-informed decisions about where to stay.
Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, and are treated with the utmost respect.
Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after being moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content.
Once a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service.
We will use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content as well as the property replies to that content.
We will allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Booking.com’s role is that of a distributor of feedback from both guest and property.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc...).
End of dialog content
1 - 4
Reviewed: 31 August 2017
“Comfortable enough for the price although need to sort out heat of room in summer”
• Business trip
• Family with young children
• 2 rooms
• Stayed 2 nights
눉Food: Vegetarian main course quite unpleasant - lasagne which is fine for the price but it was sweet tasting
Restaurant service however was slow.
Room: really hot - weather was hot but the room was really hot. Fan provided on request but the heat in the building hit you as you came in from outside. To be fair this was only the rooms above the main reception I can't say the same applied to all rooms int he buildings around the site.
Parking: limited could be more
눇Simple but welcoming.
Daughter enjoyed pool
Food: Vegetarian menu offered (only 1 fixed menu but starter and sweet lovely)
Room: Spacious , simple
Stayed in August 2017
Reviewed: 24 July 2017
“Not coming back at all”
• Double Room
• Stayed 2 nights
• Submitted via mobile
눉-the photos of the rooms and bathrooms are not exactly what you will get. They might have some new bedrooms but we were given a room that seems to be the old rooms.
-the "hotel" is a camping disguised as hotel
-very noisy. You can hear the cars passing by the road. You can hear each others' doors banging. You can also hear the toilet flush.
-we did not have wifi in the room and we just got a shoulder shrug when we told them the internet won't work.
-badly design shower. Water goes everywhere and there's no evacuation so your bathroom will surely smell damp. It's also dangerous for elderly
-the rooms are too expensive for what you will get
-somehow comfortably bed
-very good towels
If you are up for a camping/trailer truck feel holiday, this is perhaps a good palce for you.
Stayed in July 2017
Reviewed: 11 May 2017
“Disrespectful manager and some staff, small rooms and rude maids”
• Leisure trip
• Solo traveller
• Comfort Double or Twin Room
• Stayed 2 nights
눉1. The actual room is very small and hard to move around in, and I was alone. I couldn't imagine sharing the room with someone.
2. I put the privacy sign on my door and the maids ignored it. Once while I was in the room changing, they just unlocked the door and came in. I had to yell and they left. I kept the sign on the door when I went out for the day, as I did not need any cleaning up and I prefer privacy. But when I came back to the hotel that evening, the sign was removed from the door and they had gone into my room.
3. The manager and one of the female front desk staff members were extremely rude and condescending with me when I asked them why my privacy request was not honored. They laughed at me, spoke about me in french while laughing as I don't understand french. Then told me that I'm the only person to get upset about this issue. After 10 mins of them laughing at me and ignoring me to speak to one another I just walked away and went back to my room.
4. The phone in my room did not work. It had a dial tone but even if you called the emergency number, nothing happened. So if I needed to get help quickly, I would not have been able to.
5. The town of Belves is much further away than the hotel website leads you to believe.
6. You hear everything that is happening in the halls, when you are in your room. It's especially bad when the maids clean each room and they SLAM the doors shut when they are done. It happened both days, twice a day. First time was really early when people who had departed and checked out left (so about 8a) then again a bit after 11a when the rest of the customer's check out.
눇Ground were pretty and the pool looked nice. Bathrooms were quite modern.
Stayed in May 2017
넛 The following reviews were written more than 24 months ago. They no longer impact the property's overall review score – but may still be helpful when choosing the perfect place to stay.
Reviewed: 7 August 2015
“Staff were v helpful - all spoke some English”
• Leisure trip
눉Would have liked light meals at lunchtime - or bar snacks
눇Staff were v helpful - all spoke some English
There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.