Reviews of Hotel Bastille Speria 3 stars

1 Rue De La Bastille, 4th arr., 75004 Paris, France

#626 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Affordable
    • Classic Double Room

It’s very well located. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Bathroom has all essentials things that you need for a first visit to Paris. My husband and I reserved an interior and classic double room, which was perfect for us. No noises at all. I think is perfect to visit Paris for the very first time. I highly recommend this hotel.

Great location, limited facilities but very clean and comfortable
    • Classic Double Room

Lady in reception who checked us in was quite offhand and didn’t tell us anything about the hotel facilities or offer any advice on the local area etc.

Location and size of room

Hotel is average compared to the price paid but being Paris ...
    • Classic Double Room

It’s quiet a small so don’t expect anything other than the stay .

Hotel is average compared to the price paid but being Paris , it’s bound to happen . Location is fantastic . Bus stop and metro are very close

Great location, handy to Metro, buses, great cafe’s/bars...
    • Classic Double Room

Slight inconvenience 2 days in a row of the black tea or earl grey and the milks that had been used not being topped up...basic replacement

Great location, handy to Metro, buses, great cafe’s/bars, shops nearby

Top Notch Parisian Hotel

This is the second hotel in Paris that I've stayed in using Hotel.com and it's amazing! The room was spacious and the bathroom even more so. The AC worked like a dream. Everything was clean and newly renovated. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. And it's in such a great location/arrondissement! It's also a block away from the metro. I would definitely stay at the Bastille Speria hotel again.

Nice hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The bed was unconfortable. It needs a new mattress. In the middle is dent (matress is bent) from often use and we could not sleep well.

The hotel is in a good position. There are many restaurants around and it's just 20 min walk from the Notre Dame. The room was cosy, clean, hot shower, bed big enough. The reception staff is helpful, check in and check out went smoothly and quickly.

Wonderful location!
    • Classic Double Room

This was our second time at this hotel. The hotel has become a little run down. Small improvements would make this hotel better (ie: fixing tiles, wallpaper)

Wonderful location! Great staff! Very clean.

Brilliant.
    • Classic Double Room

Slight issue when the Fire Alarm sounded with the Staff unsure of how to react.

Friendly and helfull staff, clean, smart, confy accomodation in a wonderful location. we found the Bastille area around the hotel absolutely ideal and we shall return.

Bed is very good.
    • Classic Double Room

Cleaning maid liked to clean the room whether or not there was do not disturb sign on the door. Sound insulation of the room is not that great. And bathroom needed a working fan to suck the moisture out after shower.

Bed is very good.

Paris is expensive & average accommodation cramped but it was worth the experience!
    • Classic Double Room

The mattress wasn’t a good quality. Noisy garbage collectors start any time from 3 in the morning.

Reception staff were all welcoming, helpful with directions & city attractions. Even offered to print boarding passes back on our airline as well as recommended a shuttle service to the airport & also kept our bags in reception area on the last day so that we could spend the last hours in Paris unhindered. Definitely good staff!

Long city break
    • Classic Double Room

Poor to average breakfast, small cramped lift, small room with inadequate clothes hanging space, pushy female staff receptionist who insisted we book a taxi on our first day to return us to airport (forgetting to inform us we would be sharing taxi with two other parties).

Comfy bed and pillows, good view from 5th floor, very friendly and helpful male staff receptionist, hotel in good location.

Nice small hotel in good location
    • Club Twin Room

Be aware this is a small hotel -with everything in it small too, including rooms, corridors, lift and lobby etc.

Nice, clean hotel with helpful reception staff in a good location for Gare de Lyon rail station as well as all main Paris tourist attractions.

Highly convenient for a visitor to vibrant Paris.
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast, although adequate, was not particularly impressive and not good value for 13 Euros.

Particularly convenient location easy walk into Marais area, very close to Metro entrance.

The room we booked was comfortable, if a little small.
    • Classic Double Room

We could hear our neighbour's talking, luckily they weren't rowdy and our sleep wasn't disturbed. The shower head in our bathroom could have used a good scrub.

The room we booked was comfortable, if a little small. Everything was perfectly adequate for what we needed. The heating worked well.

The neighborhood, Le Marais, was wonderful — many cafes,...
    • Classic Double Room

The neighborhood, Le Marais, was wonderful — many cafes, shops, and historic sites. The Bastille weeekend market is a gem. And the hotel is less than a block from the metro station and numerous bus lines.

Amazing location, neighbourhood is lovely.
    • Classic Double Room

Our request for an iron was forgotten and we had to remind. Stairs could do with a vacuum.

Amazing location, neighbourhood is lovely. Hotel is clean and staff friendly. Rooms are bigger than we expected for Paris.

Ideal for short break, smart, clean, comfortable and convenient!
    • Classic Double Room

Airport shuttle bus offered left too early as had other hotel pickups - easier and cheaper to get train! Reception staff always asked for your key when going out?!

Small friendly, quiet hotel in a great location close to Bastille metro easy for Gare du Nord and CDG airport and for all sights. Lots of bars/cafes short walk away so did not have hotel breakfast. Modern stylish comfortable room (with twin beds as requested) and small fridge. Nice big bathroom and separate toilet. Free WiFi worked well. Would definitely return!

Enjoyable and relaxing but not the best room service staff.

The staff whose duty was to clean up the room were always rude and not nice and this was very annoying to me and my partner. The hotel needs to seriously consider these staff if not they might make other customers give a very bad rating where everything else was good. Also a time we asked for extra paste, the person we called was so rude and told us to find our way to the nearest store around the corner instead of just providing us with an extra paste which was most likely as tiny as you can imagine.

The front door staff were very friendly and helpful. They were patient, understanding and kind. The environment was really good, perfect location as well, very close to the metro station. It was a good stay generally and I'd recommend it as a good 3-star hotel.

Good standard for the money
    • Classic Double Room

The mattress was quite saggy.

Very good standard for the money. Quite a spacious room and very spacious bathroom with a bathtub. A large enough bed. AC and fridge/minibar. Complimentary tea and coffee bags and a cooker in the room. Excellent location.

One of my favourite hotels has gone really downhill - after seven stays I won't be returning.
    • Club Twin Room

The attitude of the staff, the first room, the lack of information in the room, the welcome (what welcome?), the broken door, the lack of explanation about how to use the safe, the inflated price due to a the addition of a kettle and a runner on the bed.

The location, decent bathroom (eventually after changing rooms)

HORRIBLE I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!
    • Classic Double Room

I travel a lot and all over the world but this was my worse stay ever. Where to begin... The maid walked in the room without knocking plus the maid took away things that we had standing next to the bed, since it didn't fit in the closet/safe or on the desk, things that clearly should not have left the room or were close to the garbage to be thrown out. When we were looking for our belongings in the room we found empty bottles under our bed. Horrible room cleaning service really horrible! After insisting the guy at the front desk we wanted to see if our belongings may have been with the trash. After our third attempt of coming down feeling unsatisfied with the help offered so far in solving this, finally he brought us to the room where they keep the trash and was stunned by the fact we found our belongings there. The actions of this maid ruined our whole night after coming back tired from exploring Paris all day and have to spend 2 or 3 hours to retrieve our belongings. The front desk didn't really do anything to try and calm us down but offered a beer, which was quite insulting. This incident ruined the stay in that hotel and feels like I am robbed of my money. The response from the front desk after informing them about all this at check out was the worst, it was completely uninterested in what happened and rather saw us leave and continue their day not worry about customer satisfaction.

The location was good

It is a small hotel, calm, cofortable, clean and in a nice...

It is a small hotel, calm, cofortable, clean and in a nice part of Paris. I was here before and I will stay here again, when I come back to Paris. It is perhaps a little expensive as regards the size of the room and the location (also the breakafst 13 euros is expensive), but I like it.

Was great due to the location and restaurants
    • Classic Double Room

The lift was small and the staff were not very helpful when asked about laundry close by. Also the hotel charged me an additional fee for taxes which should have been done when I booked the place

The location was great and lots of good restaurants close by

Exactly what I was looking for.

Breakfast was ok, but rudimentary. Not a big complaint but you might want to just eat at a cafe.

Nice, attractive accommodation. Superb location for exploring Paris - a block from the Metro stop. Restaurant options begin right across the street.

Great location - near Opera Bastille but in the quiet street.

Great location - near Opera Bastille but in the quiet street. Rooms are clean and spacious with a kettle to make a coffee or tea. Staff is friendly and helpful.

very relaxing in an historical area

I arrived hours before normal reservation, I proposed just to let my luggage, but the tenant told me right away: let me see if I have already a room available... I appreciate it very much.

ok

Staff (a guy - the owner? not sure) refused to accept I had already paid through booking.com despite me showing proof. To avoid an incident I had to pay again. He was quite rude about it. I then had to start a complaint procedure with booking.com, who refunded me in full, no fuss, very quick. Full points to booking.com, nul points to the staff at hotel speria.

Clean and reasonable. Pricey, but everything is round Bastille/Marais. Small rooms, but again, usually they are in this area.

very good water stream in the shower, very good cleaning and...
    • Classic Double Room

Old towels, Need to leave the key in the reception, door to the room not always closed - one time the cleaning staff left the door opened

very good water stream in the shower, very good cleaning and room maintenance

• Classic Double Room

The hotel is in a great location, close to the Metro and with a fantastic choice of bars and restaurants close by. The room was comfortable and clean, the Wifi strength was good, and we found the staff friendly and helpful.

4.5
    UNPLEASANT
    • Classic Double Room

The staff was not warm nor friendly. My shower head was broken and sprayed water everywhere, told the men at the reception but didn't seem too concerned nor embarrassed about it, but it got changed. The three staff persons, two men & a woman were all pretty unwelcoming I felt and not the least interested in the client's wellbeing or receptive to eventual needs...The facade of the hotel looks nice but really the inside is a beat down and not really up lifting with stained carpets in corridors and darker one in the rooms. The elevator was playing up and also paid 4€ for a water which seems to me a little high.... I am French/Australian and stay in Paris every two weeks for work & leisure. You can find a lot of much better hotels, less pricey and close to 'la Bastille'! This is actually the first time I go hard on a hotel and not too impressed with Booking.com's rating on that one...will let them know!

Its location

Hotel Speria was clean, comfortable, good value. Would definitely stay there again. Super location.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel has a challenge with Wi-Fi, not always accessible in the rooms.

The hotel’s location is perfect. Very close to the Metro but also makes it very easy to walk to everything you need. Very close to restaurants, shops. Gianna at the front desk was wonderful, answered all our questions and graciously helped with anything we needed.

Need to fix wifi connection and then would be perfect

Wifi connection was terrible plus Phone service was bad in my room so I couldn't work. Need to fix the wifi situation and this would be 10/10

Great stay in a fantastic location, friendly staff, nice room. Can't wait till next time!
    • Classic Double Room

This was our second stay at this hotel and it continued to exceed our expectations. Staff was helpful and friendly; location was excellent. Bathroom is very large for Europe and bed was comfortable.

Good location lots of nice restaurants and near metro so...
    • Classic Double Room

Window in room looked into fire staircase which was disappointing Staff made no effort to make suggestions or provide any city information Aircon freezing when we first arrived in room

Good location lots of nice restaurants and near metro so easy to get around without being so touristsy

Great visit, good location, friendly staff. We will stay again.
    • Classic Double Room

My only real "complaint" was that the bottom sheet on the bed was a flat sheet so it kept coming untucked.

The hotel was in a great location, easy to get to from the Gare de Lyon especially. It was right on the edge of the Marais, near the Place des Vosges, so easy to walk to numerous restaurants, shops, and sights, as well as transit. Staff was friendly, bed was comfortable, bathroom was a good size - especially for a Paris hotel. We will be back!

Dreadful experience, bad service but good location...
    • Classic Double Room

hotel room had only a window facing a ver DARK patio. Bad lighting in the room, the toilet separate from the shower in a different room. Noise from the hair salon located just next the hotel. Rude personnel, never felt welcomed. I would not come back her again. dreadful!

Location is quite good.

As long as you don't need anything from the reception staff, great spot.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff was fairly rude; I've been to Paris several times, speak a bit of French and know how to "handle" myself. The gentleman I dealt with most of the time had an extreme "I don't give a damn about anything" attitude that I would expect from a cheap motel. Our debit cards were not working in the bank machines and I was having trouble calling my bank from my cell (when I had paid for international service). I asked for some assistance, he was completely unwilling to help. I asked if I could call collect, he said no, the hotel no longer allows that. When I asked for a suggestion, he offered that I could walk to a post office to make a collect call. When I reported the room was smokey and asked if I could change he said no, there was no availability. He then took a bottle of some chemical air freshener and offered to spray the room down. I asked to change and he told me that the only way to do that was to come to the reception early the next morning to find out if it was possible - not sure why, I am sure they have their bookings and he could have figured out if it was possible at some other time (we were jet lagged and not into waking up at 8 am on vacation).

Bed was comfy, shower was great. Location was perfect.

Excellent hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Front desk felt a bit disorganised but I think it might have been the person's first few days. Saying that he dealt with issues on our bill swiftly.

Very generous room size for a Paris hotel and an excellent location a short walk into the Marais.

Happily go back to this hotel!
    • Classic Double Room

Thin walls. Our next door was coughing a lot.

The building is a bit old but inside is modernised. So clean, great location. They change the towels everyday, and we are really happy about it. Good mattress. We slept really well.

Great place and location with great staff
    • Classic Double Room

Never could get wifi to consistently work; walls are a bit thin so bring some earplugs for noisy neighbors; no description of how much the minibar costs in the room.

Great staff, clean room, good breakfast. Great location close to everything; we walked most places if you don't mind a little exercise. Staff was super helpful and friendly. They reserved a taxi for us to the airport for 3 am. They have a 24 hr front desk. Close to several nice cafes and I felt very safe there.

Location great, but that's about it.
    • Classic Double Room

The bed was just awful with a huge hole at around my lower back on one side of the bed. The shower-hose was broken and leaking. The wifi was very slow. The reception was unfriendly. The guy receiving us only spoke in yes and no.

Location of this hotel is excellent. Large rooms for Paris standards.

Great location - poor WiFi

WiFi was out on Monday (3 July) when I arrived in the early afternoon and was fixed later that night. Unfortunately, it was out again on Tuesday and was not fixed until Wednesday morning around 10:30 AM. Very frustrating. On Tuesday night when I asked the desk manager about the problem, he became somewhat indignant about it. I felt a bit "taken" in that I was paying for something that I was not able to use/have. I did not have breakfast there so I cannot comment on it.

Location is great- right next to the Bastille Metropolitan (subway) station. Room was fine- windows opened nicely. Lighting was very nice and the curtains closed to make the room dark. Excellent Italian restaurant literally right across the street from the hotel.

very good location, walking distance to many attractions, 2...
    • Deluxe Double Room

very good location, walking distance to many attractions, 2 min to metro, the room quiet and clean, bed comfortable, good air conditioning, staff was friendly, breakfast was ok, good experience, will book it again.

Great place in Paris to stay
    • Classic Double Room

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that hotel!

It was very close to the subway so easy to get to all of Paris. Every person who works there is very helpful and positive. The shower and sink were separate from the toilet which was also well done.The breakfast is really good and well done.

Perfect for a weekend in Paris
    • Classic Double Room

Great location, boutique hotel in a small square very close to the underground station. Le Marais is a fantastic area. Lots of bars, cafes and restaurants which stay open late. Really good air-conditioning in the hotel which was definitely a must as it was boiling hot. We had a great stay and it was really good value for money in Paris.

great 1x night stay
    • Classic Double Room

we couldn't get the plug out of the bath - it was incredibly fiddly. Luckily we were only here one night and used it in the morning so we had to leave it full.

lovely spacious room with nice big windows, very clean, excellent location.

Nice hotel, friendly staff
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom seemed a bit old, but was clean and specious and had daylight Noisy street early mornings, at night it was fine though

Central and nice location, friendly staff, average room size for Paris and clean, good bed.

Paris at its best
    • Classic Double Room

Shower in bath was a little hard to manage .. no rail to hang onto

Location right at the Bastille was superb... very close to Metro or you could walk if you wished... sites were close(Notre dame only 15 mins) air con brilliant or open window made room airy and light filled Airport shuttle made it so easy when leaving

Good accommodations, good location for near my family.

I assumed that breakfast was included and was surprised when I checked out that it was not included so I had an additional surprise bill.

No eggs available for my breakfast.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Convenient and efficient.
    • Classic Double Room

One night there was quite a bit of noise late at night from inconsiderate people saying farewell at the top of their voices. Nothing to do with the hotel

The staff were very helpful and friendly; the bed was wonderfully comfortable. The hotel was close to trains and some wonderful locations; we enjoyed walking down side-streets nearby and coming across surprises.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

The location and staff were great
    • Classic Double Room

Had to change room because the mattress was old and uncomfortable and the shower head broken. The room after was much better apart from a glass full of cigarettes on the windowsill that wasn't removed.

The location and staff were great

A good location for a short stay
    • Classic Double Room

The walls between rooms were very thin, we could hear everything in the room next door. The bedroom doors also banged really loudly which woke me up each night when the neighbours came in at 2am.

The staff were very professional and helpful. They provided an airport transfer at a good price and answered all our questions. The hotel is located near a metro station and there are lots of good places to eat nearby. The rooms were clean and comfortable and had everything we needed.

Not the best value for a 3star hotel, location is their greatest asset.

Front desk staff were not helpful in the least and rarely smiled or greeted guests, the worst of my long trip. Wifi was poor, especially one night I couldn't connect at all, staff member said it was because I was on a high floor, when a 3 star hotel advertises free wifi, it should work regardless of room location since guests count on it and we paid for it! Pillows were hard and they don't offer any alternatives. Cleaning staff didn't refill the room coffee packets or toiletries so I had to ask front desk for more. Very compact shower stall, fortunately I'm a smaller individual. Breakfast was an outrageous fee of 13 euros, which says to me they don't want to feed guests. Plenty of nearby places to grab a bite for less money.

Location was convenient to Gare du Nord and parts of the city I wished to visit. Functional room design for one person, nice wardrobe to house your clothes and included a safe. On a high floor yet still heard street noise with windows opened. Had a minibar/small fridge which was great since I stored breakfast items. They have a small lift which is important when on top floors.

Air-conditioning not working, we had to open windows and...
    • Classic Double Room

Air-conditioning not working, we had to open windows and sleep with earplugs. The twin bed is too small. Wi-fi is weak. Rooms are dirty and could use renovation.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Perfect location, pleasant and comfortable room.

Wifi at times was not working very well. Would be nice to have some French cheeses at breakfast.

Nice to have Canal + to watch movies. Very comfortable room in general, quite spacious. Very nice night manager.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

The Bastille train station was just on the corner so that...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The Bastille train station was just on the corner so that was really convenient, because we bought a Paris Pass which we could use the metro everyday. We caught the train from the airport to the hotel, piece of cake. As we traveled during early spring it was fresh outside, the room was invitingly warm each night when we returned.

• Classic Double Room

Wifi didn't worked at all in the room, bed was too small, smaller than standard size for double bed. Carpet could be changed and bathroom renovated.

Great little hotel in the centre of Paris
    • Classic Double Room

Wifi could have been a bit stronger, but that's it!

Close proximity to nice restaurants, walking distance to museums and Bastille metro which took us everywhere we needed to go! We didn't eat at Hotel Speria so can't comment on the food.

Excellent stay in Paris

nothing to mention

Pretty much everything was great about this hotel. The location was perfect, the staff very friendly and the room very nice and clean. Absolutley recommendable for a fantastic stay in Paris.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Very worth a visit we will definitly stay ther again
    • Club Twin Room

Shower did not work properly. Tv no english chanells available

Breakfast very good,somewhat restricted items very clean hotel,helpfull staff good location

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Good location. Small and friendly
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing to dislike at this small boutique hotel

Surprisingly quiet considering we were on the front round the corner from Place Bastille. Extremely handy for metro. Great location.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Small is beautiful

I was staying alone in a double room. Perfect for me but it would have been a bit small for two people. And the bin collectors made a lot of noise early in the morning.

Everything is compact but works well. Room wonderfully warm despite cold outside, and good lighting. Nice simple breakfast. Perfect location for the Bastille opera and Bastille Metro. Staff warm and welcoming with good English.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

excellent
    • Deluxe Double Room

the shower to be more enclosed so the water would not spill all over the room.

The staff, helpful and friendly and accommodating. the location was easy to get to the city and wherever we wanted to go

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

I thought the picture was better
    • Club Twin Room

They have not changed all towels.Nothing toothbrush, the minimum endowment,The wifi worked bad.Few information on what is found around the hotel, local for young, affordable restaurants, Sunday market.

Nothing in particular

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Bring your own water

I was attracted to this hotel because of the afford rates and the location. However, the cost of small bottled water was over 7 euros (includes city tax), where most places have water as complimentary. Also the wifi was very temporamental on the first night, which was slightly annoying as I required wifi for work. The young gentleman at reception kindly explained that the building is quite old and the connection may not always be good, which is understandable. I would recommend this place if you are in Paris to explore and you want to be close to the metro and you don't really use internet very much and if you also don't really drink water.

Great location. Only 1-2 mins walk from the metro. Comfortable beds.

Location, location, location

Having to leave my room key at reception. This also was not explained to me upon arrival. Wifi a bit spotty.

Good location. Close to Place de la Bastille, and metro and bus. Good for walking to Notre Dame and Pompidou Centre and beyond. Large room. Quiet. The price for room was excellent, having booked a few days prior.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Very Good Place to Stay
    • Club Twin Room

Oh, anyone can nitpick. It might be nice to have an armchair in the bedroom, and, bearing in mind the oldies, handles to help getting into and out of the shower. But the place is quite simply Very Good.

The beds were excellent. But the outstanding thing is the staff. At Reception they couldn't have been kinder or more efficient. The room cleaner was also very efficient and always smiling. That makes a difference.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Basic Hotel - Great Location
    • Classic Double Room

The older staff, was little distant in terms of customer service but did the job. I should point out that the younger staff members were more welcoming and friendly. Very pricey for what is basically a 2 star hotel. Feels like your paying for the location.

In a quiet location - but has many cafés, patisserie, boulangeries, and restaurants nearby. Best to walk away from the tourist hotspots to enjoy good local cuisine (and be sure to make reservations if dining on Friday-Sat nights). Few steps from the Bastille metro and has markets around during the weekend (where you can buy fresh produce). Rooms are very small, but clean and functional. Nothing fancy with slightly dated décor.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Well, ehh!
    • Classic Double Room

There were no slippers? What kind of cheap-ass hotel does not give simple paper slippers? Elevator was small and slow, It was a pain to wait. Staff were typical french people, entry level courtesy, no more.

Room was clean, utilities were working properly. Bastille is a great place to stay, and this hotel is very close to the transportation.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Nice location and well kept hotel

I would rather have had a shower than a bathtube in which you have to climb.

a quite room large enough and very clean . the location and the very nice staff.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

The fees charged by Booking.com are usurious and unjustified. Next time, i'll call the hotel myself
    • Classic Double Room

Booking.com charged me 40 euros more than the hotel charged my husband for an additional night--that is completely unjustified!

Location, tasteful decor of the room, wifi

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Comfortable, modern hotel in bustling location.
    • Classic Double Room

Check in was brief and we were not really told anything about the hotel, any rules/regulations etc. Wifi had to be paid for. Room was quite dark, but we spent hardly any time there so this was not a problem for us.

Relatively good size room for Paris with comfortable bed. Close to nice areas for eating and drinking. Also very close to plenty of metro stations for getting around the city.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Will happily return to this hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The original room we were given on the upper floors was extremely small for 2 people. Could not make our way around the room with nowhere to store our luggage other than the floor. Luckily the shower head was broken so we were relocated to the first floor. What a difference!. Large (by Paris standards) spacious room and much quieter facing the side street.

Fabulous location in the very smart district of Le Marais. Small, comfortable and reasonably priced hotel which was easily accessible to all parts of the city. Very clean and well presented rooms with an old world charm. Very courteous and accommodating staff. Would stay there again and recommend to friends.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Perfect for a 4 day sightseeing or business trip to Paris. All close.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The complementary wifi is slow.

Excellent breakfast bufffet. Very close to most sightseeings. We did it by walking. They rent a hotspot to take with you for 5 Euro per day. I recommend it. You are online 24/7.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Nice place to stay, but no internet in rooms
    • Deluxe Double Room

You could get internet connection only in the lobby :-( They had some problem with the internet and the couldn't fix it during my stay...

Nice, friendly staff, decent room. Loved the location. Not top design but good value for money.