Reviews of Best Western Plus Hotel Carlton Annecy 4 stars

5 Rue des Glières, 74000 Annecy, France

#58 of 127 hotels in Annecy

• Executive Twin Room

i asked for parking in my reservation. when i came, they told me that parking is full ans sent me to other park not in the hotel.

big superior room. good shower , in the center but quiet.

• Executive Double Room

We were disappointed by the Check in. It was close to noon when we arrived. The front desk attendant checked us in promptly and than we were told that our room was not ready and we would have to wait until 3PM to check in. We returned to the front desk earlier than 3 and still told not ready. Around 3PM we are back and told our room is not ready and this due to the fact that I am requesting a room with a shower rather than tub. also told that the hotel was full and the full hotel needs to be cleaned. I understood that but there is no one in the lobby and this at each time we have been in to check if our room is ready. Also although we await a room with a shower, we could have been offered to view a room with a 'tub'. I found the front desk attendant somewhat condenscending (arrogance). Very beautiful young lady, long brown hair and I felt that she was doing all in her power to irritate us. And we were irritated. you see although I am a "Best Western Member" I chose to book with Booking as it was easier to track our bookings as we moved from city to city (6 hotels/cities within 16 days !) Whenever I travelled and used BW, we were always treated nicely and the staff always tried to get us checked in , even if earlier than expected. At 3PM we checked again and told the room was not ready. We sat in the lobby a few minutes and offered refreshments which we accepted. Approx 10 minutes passed and our room became available. I was told our room was late being prepped because I had insisted on having a shower instead of a tub. ) our room became available. The next day as we were leaving the hotel for our daily reconnoitering of this beautiful city, we saw this same front desk attendant. She didn't say hello but did make eye contact and put on her smirky face. BW. This is not the person you want to greet your guests.

The location was immediately across from the train station/buses. We were arriving from Grenoble earlier than anticipated as with the rolling train strikes and the risk of trains not running on any given day, we left on first train from Grenoble to Annecy. There is a small square in front of the hotel that separates the hotel from the train station. We didn't spend anytime in the room as there is much to see and do and the town is full of restos and squares etc. During the 3 night stays there was 2 market days where one could purchase paellas, pizzas, fruits, cheese, etc.

• Comfort Double Room

Nothing adverse to write about. I was totally satisfied with all aspects of this hotel.

Nice hotel in easy walking distance to train station and the Old Town. The staff is friendly and always willing to assist. This hotel is a good value for the money and meets all of my expectations.

• Comfort Twin Room

We were looking forward to our trip to Annecy after watching James Martin on his Journey across France. This hotel was perfect just outside the old town.We hired a car but there was so much to do and see we only went out one morning. The Hotel was very comfortable and convenient just outside the old town. We only had Breakfast on our last morning as there were so many places to eat in town, The room was cleaned every morning and the beds were very comfortable.

• Comfort Double Room

More breakfast choices for people who eat a plant based healthy diet - for e.g. soya milk that is available/on view without having to ask, plain unsweetened soya yogurt, plant based spread, labelling on cereals and muesli to state that it’s either suitable for Vegans (and Vegetarians), availability of decaf coffee at breakfast. I just feel that the vast majority of hotels need to appreciate how many people are wishing to eat a whole food plant based diet.

Upon request soya milk was made available at breakfast. Very friendly, helpful staff. Really nice room, very clean, modern and tasteful.

• Comfort Double Room

This hotel is an easy 5 min walk from a beautiful part of Annecy. Although I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you need car parking it is excellent for those who travel by rail. A safe part of town and near to convenient and interesting shopping.

• Comfort Double Room

Actually,nothing, no downsides! There's no paking in the hotel premises but a public parking just next door: for around 11.50 from 17.00hrs overnight.

Hotel's location is just perfect: historic city center is within 10min walk,train station is just near as well.Staff was really helpful and awesome.Special thanks for both staff working in the breakfast room, both are really nice and helpful.Overall a very very pleasant experience!

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast very good, but almost too expensive. Parking ok, but not in the same building, dark and even for 15 euro...

Very nice and friendly people! Very good breakfast. Nice room, good bed.

• Comfort Double Room

On booking.com they advertise soundproof rooms. That is not true at all. I could hear the TV in the room on one side of me. On the other side I could hear everytime the water was turned on. Also the adults and children were fighting and I could hear every word.

I choose this one because acc. to Booking there was parking. With skibox we could not go into the parking garage though and the hotel parking was too small as well acc. to staff. Need a box parking with skibox to tick ;-).

Great location. Beds are good.

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast was disappointing. There was construction work in the hotel next to the breakfast room which was very noisy. We were not informed otherwise we could have had an early breakfast or taken it in our room

Room was great as was the location

• Executive Double Room

Small elevator. Some construction going on. Private garage entrance is made for Small cars!

Nice hotel. Great location. Excellent staff. Beautiful and large room.

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast is too expensive (did they serve champagne there? :), so we didn't take it. The parking is outside the hotel without straight access, but probably you can't expect anything better in the old city.

Very clean room, new furbished, comfortable beds and big bathroom, very friendly staff. The location is lovely, just next to the old city.

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Extra bed for son was creaky.

Location excellent, 5mins from train/bus station & 5 mins from historical center. Very quiet room, great TV, and coffee and room safe. Very clean and comfortable. Good bathroom and shower.

• Comfort Double Room

In advance of arriving asked for some simple advice on Annecy as I was looking to extend my stay over Christmas depending on available restaurants etc and was told I would only be given advice for the night I had booked. Based on this ended up checking out as scheduled and booked another hotel down the road for the next 3 nights.

The staff were helpful and nice whilst at the hotel.

- No late check out - Pink suit room Decoration - Depending money on the card

+ Location + Excellent bathroom with good face care items + Suitable baby bed + Medium breakfast

• Classic Double Room

The staff was friendly but was unable to change our bed sheets when we requested it in the evening (had an "incident" with the baby). The person at reception told us there was no one from housekeeping and he was only able to provide a couple of covers.

The location is excellent, walking distance from the town center. Beautiful sights from the room's terrace,

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Can't actually think of anything that could have been better.

The breakfast was very good and the pastries were very flakey. Room very comfortable as were the beds. Overall very enjoyable stay.

• Comfort Double Room

We paid 130 euro for a rather small room. The bed was not realy big or comfortable. Two Nespresso cups for two persons is a bit sad. Not 4 star worthy.

Pleasant hotel in front of the train and busstation and 5 minutes walking to the old city centre. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room had a balcony and from there we had a nice view on the old city.

NOTHING

The room was spacious and clean and had a balcony, very comfy beds. good bathroom facilities. Staff were very very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was in a great location within walking distance of the old town and the lake.

• Comfort Twin Room

Housekeeping had left items in corridor and foyer including sheets vacuum cleaners.

Easy walking distance to old town and lake. Excellent sound protection ( didn't even hear sirens for a fire at the end of the street)

• Executive Double Room

We booked an executive room with was very modern with a lovely bathroom,the staff where very friendly and helpful,the receptionist made sure our car would be able to fit into the car park. Its a good location to walk into the town. I would stay there again.

• Comfort Twin Room

We had a larger vehicle (Peugeot 508) which proved tight and a challenge in the narrow parking facility but we managed to escape unscathed. A smaller more practical sized auto would have been no problem.

We upgraded to a larger room which had a cute balcony. The breakfast was very well done with fresh assortment of anything one would want for breakfast...even a selection of cheeses.

• Comfort Double Room

Nothing! If you don't care much about waking up to a view, this is the perfect hotel for you to stay at while being in Annecy!

Loved the location, about 8 mins walking to the town.. very quiet at night. The bed is so comfortable, the bathroom and room were so clean and big.

• Executive Twin Room

The garage had 2 keys and very dodgy locks. On her own my wife would have been very worried about being trapped! The hotel knew there was a problem and should have fixd it a long time ago. The room was reasonably well sound proofed from the road but not between rooms. Very disagreeable!

The location and the cleanliness

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Despite the fact that the hotel is not in the nosy part of the town, every morning there were garbage people cleaning up the big container with glass bottles across the street, doing it around 6:30 am. The noise of them doing it was terrible. But , I doubt the hotel can do anything about it.

The hotel is overall a good choice for staying in Annency. It is located just a few minutes from the old town. Our room was nice and reasonably large, had a balcony (not all rooms do) and a large bathroom. Beds were good, though being two separate beds, they were often sliding one from another. Breakfast was fine, with good selection of food.

• Comfort Double Room

Not easy to park the car.

Very well located. Rooms are new and very clean. Good insulation, good mattress and pillows. We had two rooms one on a lower floor and both perfect and silent The nespresso machine and bath robes are a great plus.

• Executive Twin Room

to reach the reception you must go up the stair as soon as u enter the hotel. The Air-condition was dropping water from the sailing all the night !!

near the city centre around 10-15 mins

This hotel cannot be a 4 star hotel , it dose not have a proter service neither a consigne service, no coffee shop , not tourist friendly at all

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room is awufal. I booked for three persons . I was given a room for two persons and the third person slept on the sofa. I raised this issue to booking and they ignored my complain. The pictures in booking are fake. The rooms are dirty and rusty .

The staffs were helpful. However, they have no authority to provide help.

• Comfort Double Room

I've arrived a few hours earlier and as the room was not ready, I've announced my arrival, got the keys for the parking and left my luggage at the hotel. I spent the afternoon in the city and came back to the hotel by the end of the day. During the check-in, I've noticed that there was a note nearby my name saying "no show" and my room on the 6th floor crossed out. The person at the reception then gave me another room at the 5th floor. When entering the room, I've noticed that the air conditioning of this room was not working. Just as a reminder, my visit was in the summer! And the temperature was close to 30 degrees celsius! I went to the reception to complain about it and she told me that this was the last room with a double bed available. Well, the clear message to me is that they didn't care that I've arrived on time and gave my room to another person, who probably complained about the air conditioning issue as well. To shorten the case, at the end they gave me a room from a different category with a very bad air conditioning system, charging the same price for it and offered me the parking fee as a compensation. Honestly, I left this hotel very disappointed! They've clearly messed up with my reservation and didn't provide me with a fair compensation.

Good location and clean room

• Classic Double Room

Room was too small for a 4-stars hotel. I've been in some 3-stars with same comfort but much bigger size room. My feet touched the TV desk which was just in front of bed.

The hotel is really nice designed. Comfy bed and very well situated. Clean and tidy. Everything worked properly.

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking to unload in front of the hotel was difficult. Parking was about 2 blocks away in a parking structure.

This hotel has a great location and is walking distance to the canals, shops and restaurants. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. All around nice hotel.

• Executive Double Room

We stayed for two nights at the Best West Carlton in Annecy. The hotel was in a great location, only a couple of minutes walk to the old town of Annecy which is so beautiful. It was also close to the train station so we were able to walk there from our train. We stayed in an executive double room, it was a very comfortable room with an amazing balcony that overlooked the roof tops of Annecy, including the beautiful churches, chateau and castles. We couldn't get enough of that view, so beautiful! We had a fantastic time and would definitely stay there again.

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We are a family with three little children (6 month, 2 years and 4 years old). Normally we take a triple room with three standard beds plus a baby crib for our 2 years old daughter. The baby sleeps with us so actually it is nothing special for a hotel. But not this time. As we arrived on 17th of July 2017 at Best Western Carlton Annecy (France) and wanted to check in into prepaid executive triple room for which I gave a full list of guests together with the booking the hotel manager refused to check us in. Instead of giving us a booked triple he forced us to take one more room, a standard double at discount rate of 80€! Extra costs for extra room which we actually don't needed. The conversation on itself took two hours. It was literally "I'm the manager, I'm the boss and these are my rules. You pay for the second room, you take both and afterwards you can do whatever you want, also to stay all together at the triple room you have originally booked. Or you go to seek for another hotel." Yeah. At 8:30 p.m. with three little kids at the touristic city where all rooms are already booked. Thanks for the suggestion. The manager was constantly referring to some mystic policy that 5 persons are not aloud in a triple room but the hotel staff refused to show us this policy "because we don't have it. No, we can not print it out, it is not here." Note that the current hotel policy includes changes made just after our stay but half a year was not enough to review the list of guests. Time spent in order to check in: from 13:30 till 20:30. To the property: rooms are big enough, but stuffy air. Air conditioning too loud. If you turn it out you can hear other guests snore. Only one bath towel for both rooms. Trash from a previous guest in a bin. Fulfilled feedback form from the previous guest on a table but no feedback forms for us. Apparently they knew what we may write. Elevator at the hotel extreme narrow.

• Executive Double Room

The parking was challenging, both to find and to park in. If we were to return, we would park in the public parking across the street.

This hotel is in a great location for exploring Annecy and is just a short walk from the lake. The room, while small, was well kept and had a small balcony. The bathroom, while small, was nicely finished and more than adequate.

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

They seem to have it right as far as I could see.

Since my last stay at this hotel the hotel has undergone refurbishment. I was most impressed with the hotel. Friendly staff. The quiet room. No overhead or next door room noise. Very pleasant stay.

• Classic Double Room

room is very small and hotel was maybe a bit on the expensive part for what it could be.

Location is very good, close to the center and historical part and the train station.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Location is walking distance to the train station and to the centre of town Lots of shops and restaurants and a beautiful township Very friendly locals Hotel is neat and tidy if possible book a room with a balcony

• Comfort Double Room

Bathroom was tired, shower leaked everywhere

Location, if you are planning on discovering Annecy and do not want to spend much time in the hotel then this is an excellent place. Very central. We were only in the hotel to sleep and eat breakfast which was great.

• Executive Double Room

Within the room breakfast could have had more choice as to what flavours of items and choice of fruit etc.

Had a spacious room with a balcony so could have rom service breakfast and eat on the balcony. Newly decorated to a very modern style which is clean and bright - very pleasing.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Executive Double Room

Croissants were yesterday's. Apple tart had green mould growing on it. Room size was in reality less than stated by virtue of an otherwise useless entrance passageway. "Air conditioner" was just a wall-mounted unit, too noisy to leave on at night. Parking was next door, needing a walk outside premises, and difficult to negotiate.

Not much

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Classic Double Room

It was disappointing they were renovating the Hotel Bar as we had to look elsewhere .

We liked the location & cleanliness of Hotel .Staff were very helpful .

• Comfort Double Room

Great location, close to the train/bus station and within walking distance of the beautiful lake and city. Conveniently located near shops and restaurants.

Almost nothing 👍

Location of the hotel was perfect , staff are helpful. I will chose it next time . The country was amazing , romantic , I wish to be back 😀🤔😀🤔🌹

• Executive Double Room

Check out is at 11am and there was renovation in recepetion . No service for anything. Lift is very small , AC is not working untill may . Room is too small. Staff is very rude.

Location near the walking street and the lake. Room is clean.

• Executive Double Room

THERE WAS NO REMOTE CONTROL FOR THE AIR CONDITION , WHEN WE TRYED TO CALL THE RECEPTION THE TELEPHONE WAS DISCONNECTED

nice and new room. clean. great loction

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

One of the beds was on wheels which didn't lock. When sat up in bed it would move a few inches. A minor irritation though.

The rooms had been refurbished and were stunning.

• Executive Double Room

The hotel in process of being renovated. Clueless receptionist on arrival. The night manager was much more helpful. Ridiculous 4 man lift !

The rooms were new and bed was comfortable because Hotel in process of being renovated

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Executive Double Room

Personal are not trained, have no information about possibility to go to nearest airport, have no suggestion about restaurants only offer a city map.

Breakfast was very good, executive room big enough, bathroom was comfortable

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Comfort Double Room

The services of the hotel that can make a dinner reservation in a restaurant nearby... there were works in progress in the lobby!

Nothing really good but the room are renewed and like new

• Executive Double Room

The description on booking.com includes a bar - there isn't one! The restaurant was closed due to building works and breakfast was served in a cramped dark mezzanine The pack of condoms between the sheets and the mattress left by a previous guest was also an unpleasant surprise.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Comfort Double Room

Toooo small room! Small lift. Poor breakfast for 15€. when asked for city map, did not have anymore! Too narrow parking.

Nice view towards open area and close to city center (thanks to the small city)

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Not much choice for vegetarians/vegans in the breakfast. They did not even have margarine when lactose allergy is so common these days

Friendly staff and reasonably clean room. Great location

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Classic Double Room

We were not able to connect to wifi on Android Chrome or the default browser on our smartphone. Desk person made valiant attempt to connect us. He finally connected us thru a different ip address but, that only lasted until the connection dropped when we walked away from the hotel.

Clean, look liked it was recently renovated. Just across square from train station and two blocks from beautiful old part of Annecy. Staff was attentive and friendly. All the staff we met spoke English well. Room was large by European standards. Call to desk regarding heating system had someone there in less than 5 minutes. Problem was not the heating system, just the operators. We are used to much warmer (hot) climate.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Very nice hotel. The hotel's own parking is highly recommanded since local parking is difficult and the public parkhouse seems to have been designed for bikes instead of cars.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Classic Double Room

Lift was very small and access a bit difficult. air con in room was not working.

Good location and the hotel car parking was good and secure. Easy walking to old town and places to eat.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• Comfort Twin Room

I parked in public parking garage rather than hotel garage ($15/ night) by accident, but was glad I did so when I was told that the car needed to be out of private hotel parking garage by check-out time; they would extend the time to 1:30 pm but would charge more if left longer. We only stayed 1 night (after staying in Talloires 2 nights) and checked-in late afternoon. Therefore, we wanted to spend a full day in Annecy on the day of check-out. Since public parking garage charges $20/ 24hrs, I ended paying $15.30 since I did not park for the full 24 hrs, also we could leisurely explore Annecy without having to watch the clock and race back to hotel.

Walking proximaty to old town, main attractions, canals, shopping and restaurants. Stayed 1 night. Hotel parking garage($15/night- may charge more if car not removed by check-out time) is right around the corner from entrance and public underground parking garage ($20/ 24hrs from time you enter garage) entance across from main hotel entrance. A/C. Updated rooms & bathroom with strong showe.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• Executive Double Room

Ridiculous rule that you can't have a kids stroller in the room and being told that by the staff every day, not many English speaking tv channels

Great Massage Bathtub, location was good, quick walk to the canal area

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Classic Double Room

Our "classic" room was a bit small but the balcony made up for it.

Good position, not far from old town and lake, about 10/15 minute walk. Rooms obviously had just been renovated. No toilet roll holder or hooks in bathroom had yet been installed. Air con. Breakfast available but did not partake as there were many options outside available. Close to railway if coming by rail.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Comfort Double Room

No Wi Fi connection, if you are lucky and get a signal it will disconnect once you move out of reception and you have to log in again every time. AC at the room was not working and even after they fix it its still hot.

near the train station.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Comfort Double Room

no Wi Fi connection, connection is poor and every time you go out of the hotel when you come back you have to log in again. the AC at the room was hot , the staff took everything for granted and they are not willing to help.

the location, its centrally located, close to the train station.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Executive Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Price was high - breakfast not included and decided to skip it

We got a big room for 3 plus baby bed - where told this was one of 4 big rooms - was great. 100 m from old city with convenient parking.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Comfort Double Room

Breakfast- 16 EUR, apart from the room rate.

Reception staff-very helpful. Location- close to downtown, minutes away walking, good if you don't wanna stay in the very heart of it. Public parking- just across the street. Good restaurants in the area.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Comfort Double Room

The staff was not that much helpful in general.. the parking facility should provided as a 4 star hotel. The room is too small

The location is next to the down town of anncey

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Comfort Double Room

It's not a representation of the town. It's very modern and tidy. But that's certainly not a bad thing

Staff were so helpful. Beautiful little balcony that opens up the room and makes it feel bigger. Such a small town that it didn't matter that we were not in the middle. In fact being on the edge of town was much more peaceful

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Comfort Double Room

Wifi system of Best Western is painful. Had to keep logging in to keep connection for my work. Fast enough. But also has "family protection" so I couldn't even watch Hulu with my European VPN.

Great location and very, very helpful team. Rooms ( I stayed in two ) were very comfortable with a window that opens, good AC, no complaints. Booked 1 night and stayed 3.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Comfort Double Room

We were initially allocated room 507. No way is this a "Superior" room. One doesn't expect vast rooms in a traditional city centre hotel but this was very cramped & dark with a really small balcony & windows. I also had to have words with the family occupying the next two rooms re their laundry hung on the balcony divide & on one of the seats they had purloined from OUR balcony. At my request we were relocated to Room 705. MUCH BETTER! Moral: Don't just accept something you are not happy with do politely raise the issue.

Once we were settled into Room 705; which was comfortable, with light from decent sized windows & a proper balcony; we felt comfortable. The staff were all friendly, & it was in an excellent position in the town for access to: Old Town, lakeside & canal walks, bars, restaurants, etc. I may have been a bit mean re my scores but this reflects our initial problems on arrival.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Comfort Double Room

As a minor gripe, the breakfast room (breakfast charged extra) lacked character - though choice was excellent. Our second morning we went to a nearby cafe in the old town.

Great location near the edge of the old town. Our room had been recently renovated in a tasteful, neutral way and was very comfortable with friendly staff. Aircon and wi-fi worked well and were put to good use. We appreciated the secure garage facilities (supplemental charge) as our car was fully loaded up.

• Executive Double Room

Paid for executive upgrade and surprised by small size of room but room rate was not bad at €180 with parking. Parking garage was conveniently located next door but a bit tiresome to enter after a long day in the car. To park you must drive through a super narrow alley, use a key to open the gate, get out of car to open another garage door, park and then get out of you car in the pitch dark. (Yuk factor was big.) Thank goodness for iPhone flashlight.

We stayed in Annecy for one night. The hotel was easy to find with GPS. Hotel was fine. Room was newly upgraded but the size of the room was quite small and we paid for the executive upgrade. Bathroom was all new & super clean but the size of the bathroom was very small (just large enough to squeeze in a shower/tub, small sink & toilet). We were in room 707 with a wrap around balcony and a nice view. Room size ok for one person but small for two people - IMHO. Queen bed and pillows comfortable and there was good air conditioning. 5-10 minute walk to the charming old town.

• Comfort Double Room

The rooms need soundproofing! And one small lift cannot cope with staff and patrons.

Staff were helpful and the location was very central. Our room had a small balcony which was appreciated.

• Comfort Double Room

Bed was better than some hotels , but was still too firm.

We booked a comfort room that was newly renovated with an excellent bathroom. A mirror was thoughtfully placed so you could be doing makeup while someone was in bathroom We requested and were given a high room with a view & balcony. It was lovely. We loved the location for a train traveller, but it was still close enough to the old town and lake. If we were to go back to Annecy I would not hesitate to stay there again and would highly recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Classic Double Room

Just one elevator and it is for two people only ( and normally in use by the hotel staff )

Functionality of the room in a very reduced space. Worth the money paid

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Classic Double Room

Wi-fi was so complicated, I couldn't get it to work. Breakfast would have been 15€ per person and garage another 15. Better use the city parking just over the road. Much cheaper for 12 hours.

Very central. Very quiet room. Easy going..

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Executive Twin Room

We had a wonderful three days in this conveniently located hotel (just two minutes from the train station and four minutes from the old town). Our superior room, 306, was a spacious corner room with city views, with modern decor, and was very quiet. The large bathroom (shower/bath) had Tierry Mulger toiletries and wonderfully soft large towels. Highly recommend.

Stayed in May 2016