2. France hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hôtel California Champs Elysées

Reviews of Hôtel California Champs Elysées

16 rue de Berri, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France

#714 of 1,609 hotels in Paris

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

I have stayed in the hotel for two times in 10 days, this...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I have stayed in the hotel for two times in 10 days, this was my 2nd time and the room was very old! Also i have arrived around 1:30am and there was no one to help in the reception! Or to help me with my luggages

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Fabulous stay great location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed is too soft for me, a personal thing.

All the staff that we were in contact with were very helpful throughout our stay. Bath robes and bathroom great, small balcony was excellent. Location is near the top of Champs Elysees

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

The room was big and clean, the bathroom perfectly equipped.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is quite expensive, even if it is not too bad. It stays a standard hotel breakfast, so I think the price is not really reasonable.

The room was big and clean, the bathroom perfectly equipped. The location is very good and in this context the price is reasonable.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

good position but value for money not good
    • Deluxe Double Room

The extra bed was not ready when we arrived, and the room was too small for the extra bed. The price was really too much. I did not like also that I have been asked to pay when we arrived at the hotel, and not, as usual, when we leave. Very bad!!

the position was really great.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Typical inner city hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Bed is too small really and we are not big people, European sized :D The breakfast... Well, it is normally 20 Euros. I received a booking.com genius discount to make it 16 Euro and it is a rip-off even then. Even considering Paris' normal prices, which are high, you need to eat like a horse to get your money's worth. The stuff they have on the buffet is not bad for the most part, and if you like sweets or European breakfast, maybe. Like eggs? Well, the 'scrambled' eggs would cause a riot in an Army chow line (gritty and under-cooked), fried eggs, omelette etc, cough up 7 or more euros please. That is if you can get one of the waiters to even look at your direction. I found it impossible to grab someone's attention to spend 7 euros for fried eggs, four days in a row. No I did not get up and walk up to one of them, I think in a 4 star hotel breakfast room I should not have to and I was not really that desperate to spend half of the cost of the breakfast again on two fried eggs anyway. The coffee though was quite good. Ice maker on sixth floor was running all four days.... without anyone ever filling up water to make actual ice cubes. (Disclaimer: I did not need ice, I did not tell anyone, I just watched with scientific curiosity how long an ice maker can run dry...) Oh and the Wifi. European internet speeds tend to be slower than what you might be used to. This however was even slower. My U.S. phone gives me free 2G speed for data, I fell back on that quite often because I could not get anywhere with WiFi. So if you need to work online, make extra arrangements.

The hotel is at a great location in Paris. Right off the Champs Elysee, close to Arc de Triomphe. Many restaurants within walking distance, a bus stop for the hop on - hop off buses is also just around the corner. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful, it couldn't be better. I really have to give them a extra star, since they were always quick to point us in the right direction and arrange for transportation back to the airport when our booked taxi failed to show up.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Mr. Farid, the night manager, is all I can say.
    • Duplex Suite

We had to transfer rooms because 1. We made a reservation for 3 but the extra bed was not prepared. Mr Farid did it personally 2. The A/C didn’t work at the room upstairs that my husband had to open the windows to make him sleep comfortably. 3. He used the robe to make it as his blanket. 4. Television was not working. On our second bedroom, the a/c was not working too so we had to transfer on our third bedroom which solved everything because of Mr. Farid. Thank you. 😊

Mr. Farid, the night manager, is all I can say. Because of him, things became way better. He is an asset to the hotel. Location was good.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Great location, though over priced for overall quality and lack of breakfast.
    • Family Room

On and off hot water in room & shower not working, not great condition of lounge. Over priced for quality and did not include breakfast.

Great location in walking distance to many attractions.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

• Family Room

A bit impersonal compared to other establishments. Missing in house dining.

Excellent location, clean. Excellent places to eat, see and to take in Paris all in close proximity to the Hotel.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Excellent location off Champs Elysee and accessible for all the main sights. Lovely hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast is expensive for the price considering it is self-service; there was less range than might be expected and the coffee was not particularly good.

Rooms are large for Paris, bed was very comfy and it was clean with excellent service.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Great location and decent hotel but not the best
    • Family Room

Also there were strange rules in room service where they charge 4 Euro to borrow a spoon - I felt that was unnecessary given the money they charge. Also the gym was quite average.

although location of hotel is great, I felt it was a little over priced. Plus the hotel staff were not so well versed in English as I expected for a 5* hotel.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Very well located.
    • Deluxe Double Room

It said room had a terrace over looking outside. That was false advertising.

Very well located. Plenty to do in the neighborhood. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, yet discreet. The Sunday brunch with champagne was excellent.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

My two friends and I traveled here to see the sights of Paris. The hotel and staff were wonderful.
    • Family Room

Beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We were able to store things in the mini fridge. Conveniently located off of Champs Elysses and near the Arc de Triumph. We took the Big Bus on the first day where the stop was not far from the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Dissapointing
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast was not up to standard, cold and very little choice, toaster didn’t work . Have stayed here a couple of times before but would not stay again.

Position

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Amazing experience, awesome location and very friendly& helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I had an amazing experience as I was only staying for 1 night in Paris on a business trip. I had a deluxe room booked but was pleasantly surprised to find that my room was upgraded for my 1 night stay into the presidential duplex suite. Needless to say, it was amazing very luxurious and spacious. In addition the staff were very helpful and friendly to deal with. Most of them spoke very good English. The location was amazing. Overall a 10/10 for me aside from the breakfast (7/10).

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Location is great , everything else is bad
    • Deluxe Double Room

They charge money for each request ( I asked for a spoon and they made me pay 5 euro for each ! ) , also for 2 days they don’t give you tissues and they tell you you to use the ones in the toilet , to sum up , they do everything to take extra money from you without telling you until you check out

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Fair
    • Deluxe Double Room

Refrigerator was impaired, no facility, Noisy street , all noise polution transmitted to room, construction next to the hotel with its noises.

Poor facility, very noisy room, no sound proof Windows, old system, not worth the money

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Old hotel. Small room. Old fashioned bathrooms. Loic the receptionist was very nice.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I asked for a normal taxi one day before departure. And i insisted that i would be getting a normal taxi. I was shocked that i was imposed on the minute i had to leave for the airport that the hotel had booked a mor expensive HOTEL taxim

Location of hotel

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Comfortable, relaxing and location right in the heart of where it all happens.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could of been a little better, just had scrambled eggs. But that is a nice to have, everything else spot on.

From arrival to departure,could not fault the process. Very professional and extremely welcoming staff, I was initially a little worried as I only knew few words of French. Most staff that I spoke to knew English fluently.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Location, steps from the Champs-Élysées
    • Deluxe Double Room

Internet was not stable “Only” while I’m in the bed in my room. Otherwise it was good everywhere else I sat during my stay.

Location, steps from the Champs-Élysées Cleanness Quiet for some rooms that are not next to the street Nice breakfast Nice staff Best of all, toilets are made easy for Muslims. Shattaf next to the WC.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

A typical hotel close to the Champs Elysées shops.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I got the two single beds joined together to form a double bed. You can always feel the divide between them no mater what.

Close to the Champs Elysées and its shops.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

I would certainly stay there again when visit Paris

the room was clean but some parts of the wall were rotten

strategic location, very close to the landmark of Paris. The breakfast was fair but the waitress were all helpful to provide additional hot beverages

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Pleasant comfortable and homely feeling
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing..I am fully satisfied by their services

Staying there is always like home and the staff is very friendly and helpful and of course excellent location. The hotel has an old world elegant charm with modern amenities. I had been staying there since ten years now and could not think of any other option than this my favourite hotel

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

excellent hotel and friendly service

Very positive : the room, the service, the facilities, the location, the bar However, we did not have cold water the first two days (so no showser) Problem was solved the third day)

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

I’m still waiting for them to give me my money they have on...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I’m still waiting for them to give me my money they have on hold such con artist I paid for my room of £419 and then they hold £443 which I’m still waiting for them to put in my bank account . Such con artists I’m actually so angry with them not saying sorry to me and leave me waiting for them to give my money . Don’t go here it is not worth 4 star rating .

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Very good

Breakfast was very good, staff is kindly and friendly. They answered every question we asked and they help us a lot. Rooms are very comfortable and wifi is fast enough. Location: hotel is 2 minutes walk from Champs Elysses

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

The staff were helpful when I asked to move rooms due to...
    • Classic Double Room

There was loud music playing in the room next door to mine at 11.30pm. It was so loud and the room was connected by a lock door which was paper thin. I would not have been able to sleep at all. Surely there are noise restrictions after a certain time? Stuff moved me to another room after my second complaint. In addition the hot water didn't get that hot in the shower or sink.

The staff were helpful when I asked to move rooms due to noise in the room next door. They were friendly on my arrival.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Very pleasant.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom... a tiny bath and a really shallow shower tray which meant it flooded after about 3 minutes.

Excellent location, very comfortable bed. Staff were very helpful and spoke excellent English...

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

will repeat it again soon

nothing to mention

it was a very good hotel , the recieptionest speaks my language , they were very helpful and we enjoy our stays in the hotel , my number #1 choice in Paris

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

Rooms & the hotel doesn't have a proper maintenance. My bathroom was not working when I arrived so I have to wait to next day to be fixed.They didn't change the room even though there are some vacancies

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

comfy

nothing at all

big thanks to Joseph ,Farid and Mamado , my warm regards to them they were helpful , pleasant to help and always recommend the right things for their guests me and my family like this hotel because of the kindness of it is staff and it is very near to chaps-eleysee sure i will stay here for the next visit to Paris and yes this hotel is highly recommended

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Good stay
    • Duplex Suite

I stayed a couple of times before in this hotel guest rooms were well maintain, but my duplex suite this time is aging and it needs refurbishment.

Friendly and professional staff in all sections. However Radwan from front desk was remarkable.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Worst stay ever
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A totally unprofessional staff Hotel smells very bad , cuz of old and wet carpets , had to change my room twice If u wanna have a cap .. u better do it urself I missed the train to Switzerland because of poor arrangement from hotel side with no appropriate apology Won't visit such a low class hotel !

Location was excellent

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Worth the family trip.
    • Family Room

Small petty things but nothing that would ruin our holiday.

The location was pretty much central to everything (metro, shops, laundromat, pubs/restaurants, etc) and going to different tourist spots is really easy using the metro. We didn't feel unsafe while going through different streets as they are well lit at night. The complimentary mobile phone was an excellent tool for us to use instead of using our own mobile phone (which we get charged with roaming charges). It has really fast network and was so useful in finding our way around Paris.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

The worst hotel ever
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything is bad in this hotel except location Staff not cooperative, room and corridors smelly, the bathroom ceiling was leaking, outdated hotel, they charged my credit card 2 times for my stay and they refund me after 3 weeks after my complaint email . There is boiling water machine but no tea or coffee?! I was cheated by the comments in the Booking.com about this hotel

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

We booked a family suite, and it costed more than 800 a...
    • Duplex Suite

We booked a family suite, and it costed more than 800 a night had no A/C and broken. We could not switch room. Paris was 38C during that 3 days we visited. Then the wooden chair broke, my father hit his head and back, they offered us breakfast the next day and big fruit platter. I am just glad he did not get hurt. Overall the experience was very average. Hotel relationship manager has been great to offer us help but the facilities are old and cannot keep up with its price. Will not stay there again.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Bad service
    • Classic Double Room

Staff way of speaking, their was no air conditioning in my room, hat to speak with them several times to change the room, after changing the room the next room was also with bad air conditioning, so finally at the middle of the night i had to change my room for the third time

In the hotel acctually nothing

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

classy room, beautiful stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

fantastic stay.....the staff has been very helpful. there is a small and beautiful courtyard. the restaurant is also very good with good service. champs-elyees and metro is just within 1 min walk....

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

AC didn't work. Hotel nice but rooms too hot inside.
    • Duplex Suite

It was so hot in our upper room (we paid extra for a duplex) that none of us could sleep up there. The bathroom which was upstairs was like a sauna without any bath or shower turned on. We complained several times but were not given another room or a discount. We only used half of the room (downstairs) with a family of 4 sleeping together on a pullout couch bed since it was too hot to sleep upstairs. One of my sons even slept on the floor! It made our experience very uncomfortable and no one at the front desk cared. I called many times, stopped by asking for a room change, so upset I was crying. DO NOT STAY HERE IF IT'S HOT WEATHER IN PARIS BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THEY ADVERTISE AIR CONDITIONING, IT DOES NOT WORK!

Bathroom was great with a nice shower and large tub. Bell staff was very friendly. They have a nice lounge / restaurant on site.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Right location
    • Classic Double Room

We are only just getting used to the fact that in France, you rarely if ever get offered a facecloth in the bathroom. Facecloths are provided in most hotels around the world. Finally went out and bought one to solve the problem. Otherwise thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the California Hotel.

This was the first we'd stayed in Paris to close to the main attractions, and we loved being able to walk to many of the sites we wanted to see. We had breakfast on the Champs Élysées each morning, walked to the Grand Palace for the Rodin exhibition, walked to the Tuileries and the Louvre etc. You see so many little extra slices of Parisian life this way. We asked for a quiet room and were rewarded by one the back of the building, looking out onto greenery. The room was compact though very comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Great Location
    • Family Room

We had issue with our toilet flush the first night but they didn't have maintenance personnel to fix it. They offered to move in different room but we were with our family and wanted to be on same floor. When asked they said someone will be there to fix it first thing in the morning at 7am so we decided to stay in our room. Morning we reminded them 4 times no one showed up until 11am. It was very frustrating. Also, another incidence happened. We had booked Rideaway from airport to hotel. We planned to go too palace of Versailes the sam day after checking in. We talked to the same driver and he agreed to take us of $120.00 round trip. So we asked him to wait. Upon checkin staff mentioned that they also have transportation available and it will cost $160. So we decided to go with the driver who brought us. We wanted to freshen up so we went to our rooms. Mean while my husband told them we will go with you guys and let other driver go. But I immediately went down to tell Staff not to make any change and let the other driver stay backs we committed to him first we will go with him. I got a call after few minutes in my room that we let other driver go and you can take our driver. I wasn't happy with this. They should have not interfered. Staff said we settled with him and took care of him. They should have not done that.

Very good Location, Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

Near the champs elyse st only
    • Family Room

Wifi at the lobby only/ too much noise early morning from the bars near the hotel because the window is not sound proof

Near the champs elyse st only

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

Room was comfortable and quiet, and clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Internet was free but very, very slow. For faster internet you had to pay. I didn't like that. Also, 25 euros for an average breakfast display is too much money. Should be more reasonable.

Room was comfortable and quiet, and clean.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

6.0
    The location was very near the main Champselyees
    • Classic Double Room

I forgot my watch , when called to tell I forgot in bathroom, they said no watch was there , which I'm sure was there.

The location was very near the main Champselyees

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

the staff especially the very kind receptionist who gave us...

nothing really

the staff especially the very kind receptionist who gave us early check in which is something very rare to happen in Paris at least from my experience with other hotels. The reception lady decided to give us the room because we were really tired from our long journey.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Staff over all okay. But not helpful
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Check in , staff was aggressive , check out staff was okay. The hotel was not clean at all. It was an incedinet and the staff moved my room to a jenour suite. The Cheif refused in an aggressive way to help preparing a special order for my family as they are allergy from some items.

Only staff. Not even all.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Amazing Hotel but horriable breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was horriable. I did not had option to eat as i dont eat dairy food like cheese even after having package with breakfast was told if you want fried egg you have o be paid. Incase if i visit paris and stay there will not opt for breakfast.

Location is great and staff are helpful . Hotel is maintained very nicely and clean

• Reviewed: April 20, 2017

Good located hotel
    • Classic Double Room

We had the issue that the in room safe was not working from the very beginning. After we placed the same at the reception before the first night, it has not been resolved during our stay.

The desk personal was friendly and helpful. The American breakfast was good. Offer for a room breakfast service (surcharge) with more options than the general breakfast

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Excellent breakfast.
    • Family Room

We had another booking a few days later. We requested them to keep some of our luggage since we will be coming back 4 days later. They didn't accept our request.

Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

The toilet was realy small, over weight people can not fit...
    • Classic Double Room

The toilet was realy small, over weight people can not fit in it ( this is not a joke ). I talked with the reception because i have one friend i plane to come with and he is over weight, the told me to book rooms thats ends with 11. My room number was 529.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

We are frequent world travelers use to excellent services...
    • Classic Double Room

We are frequent world travelers use to excellent services provided by esteemed hotels as California Hotel yet we were very disappointed that when we informed them that we had chosen their hotel to celebrate our wedding anniversary they didn't offer us any complimentary services as other hotels.They listed charges to every service,we could chose to pay for.I think a small jest from the hotel could have gone a long way!!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2017

Location staff behavior .
    • Family Room

I have asked for drop off and remind reception staff at 11 pm .my flight was 4 am and driver didn't show up and staff at reception had no clue but they were kind enough to arrange taxi.

Location staff behavior .water facility in the washroom

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

Honeymoon
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was quite costly and they didn't do anything nice or extra for our anniversary like I had asked! I mean a free coffee, rose petals or cheap bottle of champagne would have cost them next to nothing and made our stay that more special. They also did not honour the price from Booking.com- so be careful.

The location is great; walking distance to shops and restaurants! The staff all spoke English and were very helpful. The lobby was elegant, but the rooms a bit small and outdated.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Was very close to city centre shops and attractions and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Based on price it wasn't worth €164 as you also had city tax on top wich comes to nearly €170 no parking had to pay an extra €30 for parking Iv definately stayed on better hotels with an suite for €100 max plus we had to buy everything on top breakfast lunch or dinner if they were included on that price I would say yes it would be worth it but it wasn't.

Was very close to city centre shops and attractions and eiffel tower

• Reviewed: March 1, 2017

Good ambience, very central to metroetc, nice and clean staff friendly and helpful.

Used to having super king bed to myself do bit cramped to share double with my husband

Looked like it had just been decorated, no dust or cobwebs anywhere.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2017

In the top 7 of my prefered hotels in Paris.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Limited variety of TV channels; offer mainly aimed at an Arab audience.

1) Perfect location 2) Quality of the 2 connected rooms we booked 3) Tasteful breakfast 4) Quality and attractive appearance and design of the public spaces.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2017

Luxury at a last minute bargain price!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was a little average for the luxury of the hotel. Eggs made to order, espresso included, would be the perfect touch ;)

We booked this last minute and couldn't have been happier! Would go back again and again - bed was super comfy and the pillows were amazing! Lots of space, plus wonderful staff - Loved our visit!

• Reviewed: January 22, 2017

Good hotel, great location!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room lacked some basic items such as slippers. Temperature control was a little fiddly and room kept getting too warm or too cold.

Location was excellent! Staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the receptionists and door men. Room size was quite decent for a centrally located hotel in Paris.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2017

Perfect location, short walking distance to the Champs...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Being a family with a baby, we have requested a baby crib, it was dirty and not up to the hotel standard.

Perfect location, short walking distance to the Champs Elysees. Clean. Cheerful staff and special thanks to Aysha from the house keeping for her lovely spirit and smile. Receptionist at the check in time.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

Treated as second class citizen on my Birthday😞
    • Classic Double Room

The check in staff were very close to being rude. No charm at all. Felt like we were treated as a nuisance rather than valued guest. Kept waiting for 30 mins even though it was 4pm and we had been advised by booking.com we could check in early. Likewise check out was equally poor. Asked if we could check out late as advised by booking.com we could subject to availablity. When we requested this were told no message had been received, fair enough but the answer was still no until later I showed my booking.com email and then they said yes and we should have showed the email. Which made me feel they simply didn't believe me the first time I asked. Bottom line is for a 4star hotel I feel we were poorly treated. A pity as check in day was my Birthday and not even good wishes were forthcoming. Will find another hotel next time.

Location is great and the hotel is comfortable for a city break. Breakfast was fine, not great, eggs were cold but overall just about okay.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Excellent and will surely return

shower water adjustments can be improved with single adjustments. better air ventilation in toilets. non heated WC. bidet pressure was too high

spacious room sofa bed

• Reviewed: December 26, 2016

Lovey Paris

They ask for deposite too much money as guarantee around 400€

Location Very very Helpful and friendly staff e.g Ayoub,Radhoun,Nabil and Farid. Thanks a lot to Radhoaun for extended our stay few hours before check out

• Reviewed: December 25, 2016

A lovely friendly hotel near the main attractions. Friendly staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Expensive breakfast for what was available. But other than that a lovely hotel.

The bar and restaurant was comfortable although breakfast was expensive. Better to eat out.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

It’s very close to the center of Paris

It’s very close to the center of Paris

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Enjoyable and safe stay
    • Classic Double Room

The lightening is little dim

The very friendly &helpful staf. The location

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Staff were extremely friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were extremely friendly. Who spoke very fluent English. Which helped a lot... very clean hotel

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

It was an exceptional week made even better by choosing this hotel!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Superb customer service from everyone we encountered everytime! Facilities were well appointed and location, location, location!!!

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Location is perfect
    • Duplex Suite

Location is perfect Staff are friendly The hotel and the rooms are very clean

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Thanks to Mr.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Thanks to Mr.Fared in the front disc for his kindness and welcoming

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

My first choice is California hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Friendly staffs in every location in the hotel from valet till cleaning staff t

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Lobby. Location. Room. Staff

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Great service, great location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was a bit pricy

Front desk, bell men, service at the bar

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Good hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Could be a bit smelly, but a lot of Paris has drain problems

Position

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Shattaf in the bathroom

Shattaf in the bathroom

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Staff sooooo friendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

no complimentary water on arrival

Staff sooooo friendly