Reviews of Hotel Carlton Nice 3 stars

26 Boulevard Victor Hugo, 06000 Nice, France

#159 of 169 hotels in Nice

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Very pleasant staff, excellent housekeeping, good location.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Not hotel's fault but we had a problem in that we had a booking.com email saying breakfast was included in our price but the hotel advised this was incorrect. The hotel tried to help but booking.com gave them incorrect information.

Hotel staff were very welcoming and although we had a slight problem due to booking.com they handled it well. Great location and standard of housekeeping was excellent.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

The dirtiest place I have ever been.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

The dirtiest place I have ever been. Below the bed, dust and rests of garbage of previous customers! (Rooms 101 & 102). Not corresponding the pictures advertised in booking.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

It would be ok if they had provided me normal room initially without this smell and with clean air.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Initially they provided me a room where there was a smell of ash and moisture. And they changed my room only after first night. And I had a terrible first night because of this smell. Although I was very disappointed and had an awful first night they demanded me to pay for this first night.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Room cleaning were great. There was a great balcony!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The hotel was the WORST hotel that i have stayed in a long...
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

The hotel was the WORST hotel that i have stayed in a long time.the men at the receptiom was so rude and not helpfull at all.the room was sacanalous for that price.And they had a very unclear precedure for the payment.thay took my money by bank dhe then again in cash saying that they didnt take my money(my bank say odherwise) I DONT RECOMEND THIS HOTEL AT ALL.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The hotel charged a blocking fee to my card for one night -...
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

The hotel charged a blocking fee to my card for one night - made me pay the full thing again at the hotel and I have not yet received the refund for the blocking charge. Unacceptable - this is a very serious issue.

Horrible
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Nothing. The two rooms I was in had bedbugs and the reception couldn’t care more, mdr me pay a higher price for another room in the middle of the night, didn’t even offer compensation... Urgent sanitary renewal

• Standard Double or Twin with City View

Noisy area- property says it’s soundproofed- is not- we could hear all outside noise as well as the people in the room next door. Wifi unsecured- comes up quite clearly its unsecured & advises the property how to make it secure-young guy on the night shift understood perfectly & said he’d see about getting it sorted- they weren’t interested & never fixed it. Would never use an unsecure network & all our travels round the world France is the only place we have come across this-not happy to have no internet for our weeks stay here. Sliding door out to balcony did not lock- they had a note advising to pull down the outside roller cover when not in the room! So why not get it fixed! Next door room was basically on the same terrace as ours... Is not a no smoking Hotel- they provide ashtrays in the rooms next to a no smoking sign... our neighbours smoked outside with the smoke coming into our room when our door was open. Location is the only thing going for it. Rooms are dated but was a reasonable price but still not cheap at £108 a night- we had a weeks stay. Wouldn’t stay again,there are a lot of properties around the area.

Great location. Easy walk to the beach promenade,main train station,main shopping centre,Markets etc

Good location but disappointing room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Air conditioning broken-director came in but unable to be fixed that night. No other rooms available. Room faced noisy street-but needed windows open as so hot in room. No mini bar or tea/coffee making facilities. Room very tired looking.

Staff sympathetic re lack airconditioning but provided no alternatives. Reception staff helpful re where to go out that night.

Great location!
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

The room was really small. Smaller than that was on pictures. It was dark and dirty. There was only space for 1 luggage. Also there was a hole in the cyling (for air condition) but we could see room next to us and hear people talking.

Great location! Close to the restaurants,bars and shops. Close to the beach!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Had enough that i could get by for the 4 nights I was there.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Shower was tiny, limited English speaking TV channels.

Lacked a few basics in way of kettle etc. No wifi at times. Bed was comfy. Needs an info folder about services.

Nice hotel, but lacking facilities.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

For a 3-star hotel I thought there would have been a bar/restaurant or lounge. The breakfast room was very basic and the continental breakfast too expensive for what it was: bread, croissant, café, juice. I paid 3 Euros for a small bottle of water!

Air con, a large comfy bed and plenty of towels, soap and shower gel. The location was great, just a short walk to the beach, the main shopping street and high end shops and cafes/bars.

The location.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

We book double room and we got single room. The receptionist was very rude and he lied about the free parking. First he told us that the parking was full and after that he told us that they don't have personal and free parking. In the bathroom the floor was all in water, and under the bed we found a female shoes. Such a shame.

The location.

• Standard Double or Twin with City View

The hotel took an authorisation fee from my account as soon as we booked, on check in we paid for our room and were told authorisation fee would be realised back to my account this has not happened even though we checked out 8 days ago repeated requests to the hotel have been ignored booking.com no help either wouldn’t stay again because of this.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

5 min to: the beach, lot of resturants, old town.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

The breakfast. It was little better than we expected (from reading the comments), But it was limited what have to eat. Not worth 9€. My recomendation to the hotel. If the price should been 5€ and also with comment its ”simplier” breakfast,then I should have another expectarions and the price have been OK.

5 min to: the beach, lot of resturants, old town. AC at the room

It is in a good location and the staff are nice
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

It is dated and uncomfortable; the parking is not free which is not made clear when booking, and it is very expensive.

It is in a good location and the staff are nice

Great location but very noisy outside.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Great location but very noisy outside. The bathroom was very outdated . The room was very small but clean. Very Poor air condition in the room always hot . Staff very helpful but I would have no interest in staying at this hotel again .

Excellent location to shopping, tram way, old town,...
    • Triple Room - Rear

Run down room, smell of smoke but that cleared when air con was on. no towels in room on arrival, check out is at 11am, very small lift!

Excellent location to shopping, tram way, old town, restaurants, main train station. English speaking staff, friendly, 24 hour reception

Would not recommend it
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Small and tiny rooms, small scary elevator, even if you pay online they still charge you in the hotel, the dirtiest hotel I have ever been there. The hotel view was terrible, not like in the photos!!

Nothing good in there

• Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The staff almost never Said hello or smiled once. The Wifi was not working for 2 Days and no information about that. When I was leaving I was screamed at and accused to leave without paying and other stuff, strange service thinking. The location were great. Five stars för location

I highly recommend this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Credit card was pre-authorised in case the room booking was made for the same day check-in and for one night only. This precedure blocked my money for week (depends on bank). I would like rather make a prepayment in that case.

Polite, nice and helpful staff. The ability to store luggage before check-in and after check-out. Cleanliness. Location.

Good location in the center, close to the beach.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

The room is not so comfortable as we expected and the building is quite old. There is no iron in the hotel so its impossible to get ready after a long trip. The hotel doesn't provide water in the room as well and also there is no minibar. Only twin size bed available for the economy room otherwise you have to pay extra. I wouldn`t say that hotel corresponds to its price for the room because we saw a few other options for this price but with more services available for the guests. However, if you need to place just to sleep its ok but the price could be cheaper for that. We paid 170 euros for two nights.

Good location in the center, close to the beach.

Cheep and not so cheerful
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Decor, furniture, were dated and in need of a refurb. Tile grout was yellow and aged. Bed was hard, and the windows were like a prison - bars all on the outside and frosted glass so you couldn't see out. The staff were friendly enough and happy to help it was just a shame the standard of the place was low.

It was old and tired for a hotel, if you want cheap and don't mind where you stay, this is it. But if you fancy something for more than one night I wouldn't advise this place at all.

Not satisfactory stay, very poor hygiene!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The hotel is very old, furniture not renovated, the rooms have only the basics (no mini bar, no hair blower, no shampooing, no complementary water) although we had the superior room with balcony. And the worst thing is tha it is not clean!!!! I had to ask them to clean the toilet, it was soooo disgusting when we arrived, the bathroom was wet. We had our car, beside that parking costs 19euros a night, there is only 2 keys for the garage for the whole hotel, so everytime you reach the hotel u have to go to the reception take the keys, go open the garage, park your car and put it back at the reception. It is not convenient especially at night and if ur alone in the car. Why don’t they do a copy of the keys for each guest having a car? Overall experience wasn’t satisfactory.

The only good thing about carlton is it’s location as well as the smiling faces of the 2 ladies at the reception.

I don’t recommend the stay!
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

The price per night is really expensive and it’s not worth it at all. The hotel needs a lot of maintenance and more facilities for customers and definitely friendlier staff!

The only good thing about this hotel is its location.

Great location, close to see and old town, comfy bed, clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Hotel room was a bit dated, could do with fresh paint and garden view from balcony wasn't really garden view, it was facing street and roof.

Comfy bed, had a balcony, could leave our luggage before check in and after check out, safe neighbourhood, close to sea and old town. Helpfull staff.

I’m disappointed. Unfortunate situations happen but no one seems to be able to solve the issue here.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

We had a flood from a toilet at midnight and there was no one available to fix and no room move was possible. We were offered a refund for the 1st night, however, it has been over 2 weeks now all i heard first was promises and now no one even replies to my emails. Awful stay on my Birthday!!!

The staff seemed to be helpful at the beginning and checked us in earlier.

Very shabby room, not very clean, carpet very dirty, walls...
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Very shabby room, not very clean, carpet very dirty, walls need to be painted, furniture very old and shabby, bad smell from bathroom. I don´t understand where they found 3 stars some of the hostels are better than this. Very bad WiFi.

Very disappointing anniversary trip
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Room was tiny. No room for suitcases and tiny wardrobe with 6 hangers No tea/ coffee making facilities. Small bottle of water cost 3 euros Noisy at night and people in room next door on shared balcony were smoking which blew into our room So called garden view was a view of tramway building works Bed was uncomfortable I had backache for the whole trip

The staff were very helpful and friendly

Pretty good.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Room we had was a little bit of a tight space in the shower cubicle and bathroom.

Staff were very friendly and very helpful. Nice and welcoming airy and tidy foyer/common areas.

You may pay the same for better service in nearby hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Fake availability of options offered by hotel on website, like type of bed . Photos on the website are overestimated. Quality of furniture is low, no enough facilities in bathroom.

A focus on being brilliant on the basics - all good, nothing bad. Would visit again.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

This hotel got the brilliant basics right. Good customer service, clean and spacious room with a nice balcony and a good breakfast. The wi-fi was good and there were plenty of TV channels. Location very central too. Would stay here again.

À little gem in the middle of it all.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

I didn't find any reason for complaint.

The hotel offered excellent value for money, friendly staff, big rooms and very good location with equal distance from city center, train station and Promenade des Anglais. I would certainly come back any time.

Dissapointed, that hotel like this in city like Nice can survive.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Size, light and state of the room was very poor. The window facing to wall didn't let any light in. The room was missing the main lightning on the roof. We ordered double bed but get twin beds without even leting us now. And the bed itself was in realy bad condition. Bathroom looked liked from 20 years ago.

not satisfactory at all
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Be careful, charged me twice, once for "reservation" that was supposed to be given back, and the actual fee. They haven't given a solution to it yet and it has been almost a month. The room (beds are small and not comfortable, the room smell of humidity, old covers and furniture, the bathroom accessories, etc), not a good experience. They have one or two bedrooms that look similar to the photos, the rest are not worth staying in.

the location

Good location although the tram line construction in the road outside restricted access a little
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

No coffee machine in the reception or anywhere to get coffee other than breakfast and the internet did not connect in the bedroom, had to sit in reception and then a very poor connection

Lovely croissants for breakfast

It was quite good but it could have been way better if only the stuff would have been more willing
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

I didn't understand why the reception and so the hotel's doors closed at 2 a.m. In the website I read that it was 24h, I wanted to go out at 1.30 a.m but I couldn't because the receptionist told me in bad tones that it would be better not to go out because he was about to go to sleep; and it hasn't been clear if I could go out and return whenever I wanted or not. It was very annoying.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was tidy and clean

Just a regular stay
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

Pre-authorization payment. I paid two times and I had to wait 3-4 weeks till I had my money back.

The balcony and the view was amazing. The beds are comfy.

Nice hotel in a noisy area
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Poor sound insulation. Noise from the street and from other hotel rooms can keep you awake all night.

1. Central location close to Shopping, site seeing and train station for day trips to Monaco, Cannes, Marseille, etc. 2. Good size room, clean and with comfortable beds. 3. 24 hr front desk

Uneven - some good but some bad.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Walls too thin - could hear the other room!!! Toilet was not that clean. Coffee at breakfast was awful!!! Parking was very expensive and access was difficult.

Location is excellent. Beds are very comfortable.

Good location but adequate hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

They had no iron for clothes!!! They eventually provided one but it had to be used in the lobby which is not really satisfactory.

Hotel location was excellent

Nice was good city to visit but stay out all day if you stay at the Carlton
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Breakfast was 9 euros for a croissant, half a baguette, chocolate pastry, cheese triangle and a coffee. No tea making facilities in room, shower was either scalding or freezing, room was at rear of hotel so light were needed all day, very little room to store clothes for a week for two people.

Location of hotel and it was clean

Adequate hotel, well located, clean room, lift.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Rude evening staff on front desk, only one man - he would not look at me when I talked to him and was very dismissive - the hotel should not have him working on the front desk, the others were very nice especially the young man who was new on the job and the mature lady. No help up the steps or down the steps with our suit cases - both women over 60 so help would have been appreciated. No tea or coffee making in room.

The location, nice cafe next door, property has a lift once you have lugged your bags up the outside steps.

The worst 3 star hotel we have ever stayed at.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

When we arrived at the hotel, the receptionist carried on doing paperwork and it was a full 2 minutes before he acknowledged us. Even then his greeting was far from friendly. We booked a room with a balcony and views of the garden but the room we got looked out onto a construction site for a new metro station. The so called garden (next to the church) was full of site huts. Every day we woke to the sound of digging equipment. The bedroom was small and the bathroom absolutely tiny. Sitting on the toilet my knees touched the opposite wall. There wasn't a shower curtain or screen so water sprayed everywhere. Neither were there tea or coffee making facilities and the hotel didn't offer room service. The wi-fi reception was patchy, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

Good location within a 5 minute walk of the beach/promenade, shops, restaurant area and train station.

Don't be fooled by the name of the hotel...
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

I don't know where to start... - Rude staff on arrival: we kindly asked if we could have a double bed instead of 2 singles. The answer: you don't have to pick, WE choose who we give OUR rooms to... :( - Room was small, bathroom was small, both pretty old. - We didn't buy the breakfast as we wanted to have it on the beach. Although, I tried to buy a coffee from the "bar". They refused to sell it as "the coffee is too weak, you won't like it!" All in all, not the best experience and I have to be honest, we don't recommend this place.

Basic boutique hotel in a good location
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Even though the rooms were not very expensive, the rooms were very basic with not much provided, such as kettle, and bathroom essentials. The room could have been cleaner, and better wifi connection.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. A great price for a 3 night stay in a great location.

Chance to leave my suitcase in the hotel, however when I...
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

It wasn't a comfortable stay, the wifi was not great.

Chance to leave my suitcase in the hotel, however when I came to collect it unnoticed that it had been left in the canteen area.

Location is good, beds are big and comfortable
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

When we arrived, there were no towels in the room, so we had to ask for them. Also, there was some things left from the previous guests on the floor. When we checked out, we were asked to pay, being informed that the card was only pre-authorised, so we paid. Then, it turned out that the payment was taken twice, at the time of pre-authorisation and paid when checked out. Be careful.

Location is good, beds are big and comfortable

The location of the hotel was good.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

There were a couple of problems that we faced while we stayed here. Beginning with WiFi that was not working and the person at the reception told us "this is the problem in entire nice, we can't help it" which was really not helpful and weird because obviously that wasn't true. We had called them earlier asking if we could keep a luggage in the hotel for 24hours as we were taking a short trip, they had said yes. So we assumed that they had a cloak room for luggage. But turns out they just offered us the lobby to keep the luggage in so we had to buy an extra night of the room if we wanted our luggage safe.

The location of the hotel was good. Close to the main city centre!

A basic hotel in the city
    • Economy Double Room - Rear

there is no curtain and no drainage in the bathroom which made the bathroom full of water after shower. Also, no curtain was fixed in the room but with the hooks on the beam. Dont understand why the curtain in the room was taken away which made the room became bright in the morning and couldnt sleep longer

the front desk looks ok and staff were helpful

Comme ci, Comme ça
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Everything is a bit old. Space seems to be clean but bedclothes and towels have old stains, which make you doubt if they are clean or not. I think that quality doesn't meet price.

Very good location and friendly receptionist.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Breathtaking Nice & Surrounds
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

The room did not contain a safety deposit box, please please do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also a fridge in the room would be so good, required one to keep my medication cool, not available, this would be a major plus!!! Please consider this Management. Thank You.

Beautiful conveniently located hotel in the heart of Nice. Room so clean, balcony, such a pleasure. So clean and the staff so helpful with any query/issue we had. All sorted so quickly and with a smile. Reception staff were a pleasure, good humoured and of great assistance to us. Did not have breakfast in hotel, went out every morning to a local cafe. My purse (money only) was stolen in the bakery/cafe close to hotel on the second day, so watch out!. Left down to place the money in the slot to pay for my goods and walked out without the purse. (over €100). Went back to the bakery within 10 mins of missing my purse, but to no avail!!!!!!!!! I was assisted by a tall guy coming in for his sandwich at lunchtime who had brilliant English who insisted that I report to the local police, he called them for me and offered to bring me to the police station to file a report - another statistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other thank that we had a lovely stay in Nice, travelled by train to Antibes (fab), was in Cannes to watch the world go by at the Film Festival. Went to Monaco, what a day, lots to see and the weather and views were breathtaking. I will certainly be back to the Hotel Carlton.

• Double or Twin Room - Rear

One of the staff was rude when checking out, my ears phone disappeared after cleaning the room. No drinking water or any facility in the room accept some towels and shampoo. The breakfast is very poor. It's a two star hotel. Too expensive.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Good value hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

There is major construction of a metro line in the road of the hotel, which would cause problems if one had a car.

Nice hotel in very good location, convenient for beach, shopping and old town. Also close to bus stops. Safe area to walk around in evening. The hotel is well appointed for the price and we were happy with our spacious room and never had any issues during our 7 night stay. The bathroom had sufficient towels and daily maintenance kept room in good order. Breakfast was good, although after a few days, we took advantage of being able to sit outside one of the cafes along the Promenade des Anglais and enjoy breakfast in the sunshine instead. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Nothing like the picture. There's no kettle and basically nothing in the room
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

#1: The room looks Nothing like the picture. #2: i asked for tea which is a normal thing in a hotel and when leaving I was charged £12 because I asked for tea 4 times. I was never told they charge for it, I hate financial surprises. #3: at midnight they would lock the hotel door, so when I am coming back from a club at 4am, I would have to wait for security to unlock the door. It's a hotel, you should be able to leave and enter as many times as you wish. #4: in the picture theres a tray on the desk with a kettle and stuff. Its a lie. there was nothing, not even glasses to drink water in. if you Do get that tray, you are charged for it without being told. #5: the way the toilet was positioned was crazy, my knees almost touched the wall infront of me in the twin room i stayed in with my friend.

the staff were friendly & good central location close to restaurants.

Excellent value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The Carlton was on a beautiful road. We had a standard double room with Balcony and Garden view. Great view. Central to everything. The staff were helpful and friendly. Fantastic value for money. The beds were so comfortable and clean. I travelled with my daughter and would definitely stay at the Carlton again

It was a good hotel but I found myself missing home.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

The bed was somewhat basic and a bit hard. The internet was quite slow, and had a strange login procedure that I was assuming is used to throttle the speed. However, the accommodation felt more appropriate for a short stay rather than a heaven away from home.

The hotel was in an excellent location, with many good hotels and restaurants nearby. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and accommodating. The view from the room was nice, there was a park and a beautiful church. The small size of the Hotel gave it some charm and it was a older building that was tastefully renovated.

Do yourself a favor, find another hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

I would not recommend staying in this hotel, because the staff is DISHONEST to put it mildly. They have a habit of coming and going in my room even after I explicitly asked the front desk to inform ALL of their staff to refrain from going into my room. In addition, a pair of very expensive shoes (that I left under the bed) were stolen, I contacted the hotel but they deny. The rooms are heated--there was a huge radiator in my room, but that, again, is a deception, it was heated between 5 and 7 in the evening, leaving the night freezing cold. The walls are made of paper--no, but might as well be, far as the noise from next room/s is concerned. All in all in was a pleasure. NOT.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Good location.
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Wifi wasn't stable. They gave me the room with 2 single beds placed together so i felt like I slept on one narrow single bed anyway. The elevator was out of service so I had to climb up to the fourth floor everyday.

Good location. The room was spacious, clean and cosy.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Enjoyed our stay at Carlton and Nice
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

There were some troubles with WiFi: sometimes it didn't connect. And be ready to log in every time you come in to the hotel room after being outside.

The bed was extra comfortable! Location is great: walking distance to the tram T1, stores, cafes and beach. Hot water all th time. Nice view. Very good value for the money.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

This hotel is a simple, small hotel in Nice.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

This hotel is a simple, small hotel in Nice. The staff was really kind, helpful with us. Everybody served our comfort, so thank you for the staff! Our room was small, but clean. The bed was comfortable. We enjoyed the balcony and we were able to ask the morning coffee to our room. The hotel doesn't have so many services, but good value for money for a short visit to Nice and the surrounding. It's walking distance from the downtown, the sea and the railway station.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Few days in Nice
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

I paid 9 euro for Breakfast which in my opinion was a little bit too much.

Location. Camera was okay even if was tricky to get out from the camera. The handle of the bathroom door was almost touching the handle of the main door.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Excellent staff good locatiom
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

We paid extra for a garden view which ended up over looking the road which we were told had a piece of grass on it we were quite disappointed with paying extra for this

The staff were very friendly our room was the biggest in hotel which was nice but dated could do with a refurb

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

All togethet good and i might come back and recommend it to others

No drinks in the room

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

I would like free parking

I would like free parking

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

the location was great;

breakfast was bad;

the location was great; staff was frendly

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

above expectations

rooms rather small

Balcony was great. Staff friendly and helpful. Very clean

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Dated and in need of repair
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Mound in bathroom tile grout Shower tiny and floor drain unsecured

Nothing Overpriced and in need of repair

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Name of hotel not representative for its standard

Name of hotel not representative for its standard

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

overpriced overrated
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

dated room.. construction outside.. not value for money

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Short break closing to all attraction
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Location of the hotel was excellent for getting to see the attraction of nice.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The cleaness and the air conditioner.
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

There was'nt a boof breakfast.

The cleaness and the air conditioner.

Lovely friendly helpful staff and a lovely room and balcony

Lovely friendly helpful staff and a lovely room and balcony

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

very comfy & very good location
    • Standard Double or Twin with City View

the wifi did not function for one and a half day

the bed was very comfy

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

There is not a refrigerator or minibar in the room

There is not a refrigerator or minibar in the room

Terrible
    • Double or Twin Room - Rear

Room was occupied. Staff didn’t apologise. Room below standard and 2 separate beds. Bathroom door coming off the hinges