Reviews of Hotel Choiseul Opera 3 stars

1 rue Daunou, 2nd arr., 75002 Paris, France

#558 of 1,600 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Good deal at excellent location.
    • Superior Quadruple Room

Friendly staff. The gentleman at the reception helped me to get my luggage to the car which was not close. Staying in Paris is expensive, no question. But this hotel was a very good deal. Location is great.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

The room was clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff helpful and the location was excellent. A short walk to le louvre and lovely restaurants nearby. Close to metro and shopping. Would stay again

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Location, pleasant and helpful staff, on site breakfast...

Common areas - stairs/hallways were not very clean although it was indicated hotel was going to be undergoing renovations the week following our stay.

Location, pleasant and helpful staff, on site breakfast buffet. Would recommend hotel. Nice local restaurant next door also.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Clean and friendly with tiny elevator and rooms

Rooms were very small, even for superior one, and elevator is the tiniest elevator ever, enough for 1 large suitcase and a human. Reception told us water at room was complementary, but then we were charged for it in check out for all days

Staff was friendly and helpful, clean, and great room service, no slippers though,

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The hotel is located in the city center where the...

none

The hotel is located in the city center where the transportation shopping and sightseeing to tourist places are within reach. The rooms is very clean and the organization of facilities are really good, it is better than branded hotels where we stayed during the initial three days of our visit.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

• Superior Twin Room

Very rumorous / live music bar next door Poorly isolated rooms - we heard everything from our very noisy chinese neighbours No decent hair dryer available not even at reception desk

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Quick trip to Paris
    • Standard Triple Room

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. This hotel is in the perfect location if you are wanting to go to the Louvre. The metro is close by and all of the famous fashion houses, it was easy to walk around and find many places to eat. The best thing about this hotel is the beautiful cat that lives there, she was a treasure and made it feel more like home.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Location, comfort, cosy.

I thought the coffee making facilities poor. There was no milk provided. I had to ask for some and received two tiny containers on the first day and none on the second.

Location, comfort, cosy. Very quiet fir the location.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The location was perfect, very close to Opera Metro station.
    • Superior Single Room

The location was perfect, very close to Opera Metro station. Convenient for getting everywhere in Paris. The area had a few restaurants and bars, the Jazz Bar next door was good for late night music.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Great but still pricey
    • Superior Triple Room

The triple room we have was quite small. There wasn't much space left to walk around because of the sofa bed and the luggages. For the price we paid, other than a little more space, some water bottles or a mini fridge would be appreciated.

The location is the convenient to travel to anywhere. There's everything you need nearby since it's in the Opera area. The concierge staff/porter was very nice when he was concerned about our bags being at risks of pickpockets. There's a cat at the hotel lobby which will put a smile on your face too.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

fantastic !!!

Too much lighting in the room. Oh, those spots... but it doesn't really matter. It was good for reading...

The location is ideal for whoever desires to walk in Paris, to shop, to visit museums, to walk in the Marais or along the Seine, to go to the Comedie Francaise and of course to the opera Garnier. The staff was so very helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Location was very good and easy to get through.
    • Superior Twin Room

The bed was very dirty I fount a lot of hairs on the bed . I got twins bed and both bed have hair on it . It like a used bed.

Location was very good and easy to get through.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

The property was in a good location, near shops and public...
    • Standard Triple Room

The property was in a good location, near shops and public transport. It is just a 15 mins walk to the Louvre and the Galeries Lafayette. Considering this is in Paris it is a good place to stay. I would want to go back here and stay when in Paris.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Overall it was a pleasant stay.

The location is convient for the Open Tour Bus (red and Blue line), the Opera House, the Lafayette Shopping Mall. The Louvre is about 8 blocks the opposite direction from the Opera House. The hotel offers a decent breakfast for 13 euros. It was everything I would expect for a 3 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The young woman at check-in was delightfully pleasant and...

Please be mindful that some people are very sensitive to smells. I am not sure what type of cleaner or air freshener was used but as soon as we arrived in the room it bothered my asthma and allergies. This did not make for a pleasant arrival. I could not find the source of the strong perfumey scent either to get rid of it.

The young woman at check-in was delightfully pleasant and helpful. We also had the pleasant surprise that our room was ready early when we were certain it would not be. Amazing location as well located just a 4 minute walk from the Palais Garnier.

The staff was very helpful.

Nothing to say

The staff was very helpful. The hotel was clean and the location is just perfect. You can easily walk to the Louvre museum or take the metro and go to other attractions. I would stay here again. The breakfast was also very good.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Hotel Choiseul Opera
    • Superior Single Room

The hotel lobby is poor if it’s important to you.

Hotel Choiseul Opera has a perfect location: one minute walk to the Opera, 5 minutes walk to the Louvre and close to Metro stations. The room was nice, clean, the bad was comfortable and the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

• Superior Triple Room

Triple room. No room for anything but the beds. Mislead by size on the booking photos. No room to walk in room or put suitcases. Even tripped over suitcase getting up during night due to lack of space in room.

Great location, small room but typical for Paris, would stay again without the cat

The cat

Hotel location was fab. Bedroom very, very small but that's quite normal in Paris. My major issue was that there is a cat that seems to live at the hotel. Wandered around Reception and the breakfast area. Do not like cats and wonder where he'd been as always saw him close to eating area. Don't believe a cat should be allowed to wander around like that..

Location brilliant, room/hotel good but not amazing.
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff were ok, felt a little bit ‘judgy’ . There wasnt a kettle and the mini bar wasn’t stocked very well, I know that may seem silly but I’m a Brit and love a cuppa in the morning! You’re paying for location.

Great location, really close to lots of cafes and restaurants and the Louvre. Bed comfy.

Great location with lots of room for improvement

Check in took long with staff saying they would take care of some matters at their convenience since they preferred to operate in a manner suitable to them not the customer. They actually said this. The Wi-Fi was akin to a dial up modem and had us switching to our data plan since it was faster and more efficient. I would never stay at a hotel that can’t join the 21st century. There was no shower in the room. I have never encountered this before and it was not highlighted when we booked. This was a large dissatisfier.

Room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The cleaning crew did a phenomenal job daily and the setup was great.

I would like to stay again.

Very convenient location. Close to several Metro stations, famous department stores, and so on. Many good restaurants and bars are around. The room was very clean. Staffs are friendly. I felt at home.

Close to Opera

The elevator is a little too small..

The location is very convenient for restaurants, especially for Japanese. The room is clean and the facilities like water cooker are helpful.

Great location and nice modern rooms!
    • Superior Single Room

Room cleanliness wasn't great, the bathroom bin hadn't been emptied. The next day, I was locked out of my room for 15 minutes due to a key issue, it took a very long time to fix and caused annoyance before a business meeting.

Nice location and freshly renovated and modern room, even though it was small, it was well laid out and pleasant. I love the in-house cat who just lazes around and gets stroked!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Rubbish

The room was the size of a shoebox. The air conditioning did not work and so we were awake on and off all night. I notified the staff and they showed no interest whatsoever

The location except they were jackhammering up the road outside

Count on me next time!

The lift or elevator

I want to tell that some staff are just ready for extra miles. And...Gerard, one of the staff there helped much. I can tell the recruter for Choiseul recruited the person with the write attitude. Thank you so much Gerard!

The worst ever
    • Superior Quadruple Room

It was the worst experience in my life ever. I visited many different types of hotels but nothing worst than this hotel or even similar to it. I arrived at 10 PM when I have been shocked of the dirty of the hotel, room, horrible elevator (actual grave),mosquitos in the room, the sheets were yellow because of the dirts, and the smell was disgusting, so I asked the reception what will cost me to leave the hotel (my reservation was 4 days ) he said that I will be charged one night only which I stayed. So I stayed awake for the whole night awaiting the morning, to find another hotel, worried about my children how they were sleeping in the dirty room. At the morning I found another suitable hotel, and payed for it, but when I wanted to check out (at 10 AM) from this hotel (Choiseul Hotel) the morning shift reception employee told me that I should pay another night charge, and what I was informed in the previous night by his colleague was wrong, after I payed in the new hotel !!! In Summary, bad in all categories (especially in the cleaness), except the location. I dont recommend it even for animals.

Very nice stay!
    • Superior Single Room

Very nice stay in this hotel. The elevator is quite narrow but at least there is one! The bed was very comfortable. It was hard to walk around with my two big pieces of luggage. Very clean. Bathroom is nice and the shower has pressure and hot water. The neighborhood is very nice and safe, you are a few minutes away from the Opera. Staff is very friendly.

Perfect place to stay
    • Superior Single Room

If I were very picky, would say the reception area is rather grim after breakfast. But, that is if you're very picky.

Great location, very near metro but off main street. Best of both worlds. Very reasonably priced and breakfast included. Super nice staff. Good sized roomy w very comfy bed!

Location location location
    • Superior Triple Room

On arrival we were told because of maintenance there would be no hot water for the next 24 hours. Why weren’t we notified earlier or given the chance to cancel? The staff were very relaxed about it and had a lack of concern. We only stayed for one full day and two nights. The full day was thunder storms and very cold whilst we walked for miles. We were freezing and soaking wet. To not be able to have a hot shower at the end of the day when we are paying such a high price is disappointing. What was even more disappointing was that we weren’t offered any form of compensation nor given a free breakfast. Out of principle I wouldn’t stay here again.

Great location and the room was fine. Friendly staff.

Good hotel. Very small rooms
    • Superior Quadruple Room

Very small rooms. We could hear the neighbors next door. Carpet in the hallway very dirty

The location is amazing just across the Opera. The staff was nice

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Enjoyed it but the little things were annoying
    • Superior Single Room

The 2 coffee pods were only replaced once in the 5 days,the mini bar also was only replaced twice... there was no laundry service even though it was to be provided “tomorrow “

Room was small but very comfortable it had alli required and its laction near the opera metro was ver good

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

I'll feel better when my deposit is returned to me.
    • Superior Twin Room

That you had to pay an extra reservation fee of euros 7 for a taxi to the airport. The elevator could take only two people at a time without luggage.

Just the location. If it was not for that I can't see any redeeming features.

Everything was so nice the staff was so helpful

Everything was so nice the staff was so helpful . Absolutely clean,perfect location close to the transport,the food was lovely. Definitely will come back on my next trip.

Good location, very close to most of the views.

Very old and the toilet is not clean. Many pots on the surface of the bathtub. Both the sink of the washbasin and the bathtub are broken. When we washing the face or taking showers the water just stay in them. The room was very small, not as the same as the photo showed on the website. Anyway, excluding the location, it was a very bad experience thus compromise my enjoyment in Paris.

Good location, very close to most of the views.

Hotels in Paris are usually small and unfriendly. Our room was very nice with coffee machine.

Challenging elevator but porterage offered.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Best hotel we have ever stayed at in Paris. Good location to Louvre and river. Metro close by. Supermarket and bakery close by.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Americans in Paris
    • Superior Quadruple Room

Elevator is very small and was out of service a couple of days. We had to take the stairs to the 5th floor.

Location was great. Staff was very helpful. Cafe on one side and a Harry's bar on the other side.

Overall very accessible location for public transportation and iconic tourist stops.

Obviously the hotel isn't pro-conservation/environment. I was given attitude by the staff for not having daily room cleaning when asking for one fresh towel during a four day stay.

The breakfast was nice with fresh breads, fluffy eggs, and a European continental spread.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Lovely well appointed hotel with real Paris feel
    • Superior Quadruple Room

We had a room at the end of the building on the first floor which backed onto a bar, i think, which meant that music came through the walls. It wasn’t annoying and didn’t stop me sleeping though.

Very nice and helpful staff. Beautiful hotel room with real huge Parisian windows as well as air conditioning. The rooms was thoughtfully designed and had everything you could want including a fridge and espresso machine. Breakfast was good value. Although the bar acrosss the street was busy until late at night with people chatting on the pavement, the double windows blocked the noise when shut. The room was big enough to accomodate sofa bed in bed mode although there wasn’t a lot of room between the two beds. Location was great too. Lots of interesting restaurants within short walk.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Very pleasent stay at this hotel. A corner away from the Opera and a 20 min walk from the Louvre.
    • Superior Quadruple Room

WiFi is poor and very slow

Location is fantastic area feels safe. Good soundproofing from the noise outside too. Staff are nice, friendly and very helpful. There is a jazz pub 2 doors away :) room quite roomy for a hotel room in Paris. Coffee machine is a bonus 😃

Great location, nice reception staff, very easy to access.

The door is not that soundproofing. Can always hear someone's talking in the corridor, closing their door and morning hoovering and cleaning from neighbor room.

Great location, nice reception staff, very easy to access.

Good location, clean, small.

Make sure you book a room with a shower- we got a room with a bath only; not ideal. The breakfast is beyond terrible and they charge 13€.

The location is great!

3.0
    I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Superior Triple Room

Staff members are not good . Room size is very small. They took extra money for my small baby by saying you had booked room for 3 person and you are using it for 4th one. But for the 4th member they didn't gave us extra sugar sachet. Ferget about other things.

I will not recommend this hotel to anyone. Rates are very high and in return you will get nothing. Room was very small. Staff was arrogant. They are not treating customers respectively.

Fantastic location very close to opera underground.
    • Superior Quadruple Room

A bit noisy at night because bars & restaurants so close, but to be expected. The Wifi was not great in our room on level 3.

Fantastic location very close to opera underground. Lots of restaurants, bars & shopping close by. Louvre walking distance. Breakfast was good value. Staff were very nice, especially the porters. Over all great value for money for a family of four in high season.

Room 409, quad with separate bedroom and interior stairs,...
    • Superior Quadruple Room

Room 409, quad with separate bedroom and interior stairs, the kids loved it (and so did we), complementary nespresso - a great way to start the day or to refresh for the second round of power walking around the city. Opera subway and bus really close, good connections around the city and a lot of sites within walking distance

Cat was more friendly than customer service rep
    • Standard Twin Room

On July 3rd at 8:30am one of the customer service reps was very rude and inconsiderate and did not try to help me. She claimed she was the manager but did not give me her name.

Very friendly hotel cat

Cat was more friendly than customer service rep
    • Standard Twin Room

There was a very friendly hotel cat.

Very disapointing experience because the pictures on the site don't match the reality of the hotel
    • Superior Single Room

The room was super tiny, with no view whatsoever, totally the opposite what they proposed on the site! Plus, two guests got stuck inside the elevator in the middle of the night and no one came to their rescue for more than 4o min! Other guests were terrified by the noise and the screams and unable to help.

the location was allright

Air conditioner was not working (was given table fan instead). Refrigerator was not working. Bathroom doors without locks. Worst possible service you can expect. Breakfast was pathetic. Overall I would not stay even if they give it for free. There are many hotels in the neighborhood way better than this garbage yard.

Very clean quiet room.
    • Superior Single Room

Very clean quiet room. Very comfortable bed with good quality linen. Excellent shower. Excellent value. Will definitely stay there again. Nothing to fault.

Good times.
    • Superior Quadruple Room

The Elevator is very small but works fine. To be expected though given the area and how old and tight the buildings are. Seem to be common in Europe as far as size. Also the rooms are fairly small, but we didn’t go Paris to hangout in our room all day.

Close to Metro, Bus Tours, Restaurants, Pubs, Shops, Groceries/Beer&Wine, and Pharmacies. Over all it was very pleasant. Pretty much can’t go wrong.

The first two days the A/C was broken.
    • Superior Quadruple Room

The first two days the A/C was broken. That wasn’t great. They provided a fan to help but it was very hot. Once repaired it was fine. I wish they would have credited back something due to the extreme heat without the A/C.

Location was great.
    • Superior Twin Room

Cats roaming about property inside and out. We’re promised rooms next to each other but we were put on two different floors. Rooms were tiny.

Location was great.

Comfy beds.
    • Superior Twin Room

Unfriendly personnel. Noisy rooms. The hotel has a cat that walks free in the reception and first floor. I’m very allergic and got an reaction while living here. My guess it that the cat goes wherever it wants. I made it very clear when booking that I can’t be in the same room as pets. I was not told about the cat living there.

Comfy beds. Central, walking distance to many attractions.

Wonderful stay in Paris

There was a club next to our room so it was a bit noisy at night. The hotel had a service to bring the breakfast to the room, but for some reason it didn't work for us....

Great location, friendly service and a big, nice-decorated, comfortable room. We had a lovely stay and the accomodation met our expectations.

Little Haven on Opera Doorstep

tiny lift/

Fabulous position a few steps from Opera Garnier/ a cosy, clean, nicely appointed room/ it was quiet/ Nespresso coffee machine/ nice shower/ fridge/ safe/ what FABULOUS VALUE for this quality/ wifi was excellent/ speak English well/ receptionists were v. helpful/ even a ‘concierge cat’ called Colette!

It's a nice choice if you want to have a hotel with good location.
    • Superior Quadruple Room

We (3 of us) booked & stayed at 1 Superior Quadruple Room which can accommodate up to 4 persons. It comes one queen double bed plus one sofa bed, the sofa bed is very soft. The weird thing is the bathroom, there is no shower but only bathtub, there is shower head but only at your knee level if you stand inside of the bathtub, you could not shower when you stand, you can only sit in the bathtub to do everything including washing your hair or body, we feedback to hotel after check out, they were friendly and mentioned it will be taken into consideration during future renovation.

The location of the hotel is awesome, it is like 200m away from Opera House, 10m walk to Louvre museum, restaurants and bars everywhere nearby, shopping malls are only a bit further down the Opera House. There is a cafe right next to hotel where you can have the native Parisian breakfast with affordable price.

Bonjour Paris!
    • Superior Single Room

Nice place to spend a couple nights in the middle of Paris! If you are looking for a clean place to stay, from where you can walk to every popular destination in the city, and enjoy Paris nightlife (nice bars/restaurants nearby), this is definitely the place to book.

Good location, clean room, good furniture.
    • Superior Single Room

They blocked the amount for first night and, even if i already payed it with the same card, this amount is still blocked on my account and i can not use my money. This never happened to any hotel before. The smallest lift ive ever seen. The ladies from the desk were not very smily. Very small room. No water provided. No view, only the building from the other side.

Good location, clean room, good furniture. Coffee in the room. Quiet room.

Excellent location, decent room
    • Superior Single Room

Nothing in particular - apart from the comments above...

A typical hotel in Paris with an excellent location, two steps from Opera. The room was ok, though – as usual in Paris – do not expect much: the rooms are small, not recently refurbished, dark and a bit depressive... with the smallest toilette ever (not more than 60x60cm) so that you cannot almost close the door when inside... The room was clean, the bed comfortable. I was on the quiet side – but imagine that those looking onto the street might have some noise... The staff was friendly and efficient – I printed my boarding pass without a problem as there is a PC for clients in the corner... And yes, the tiniest elevator ever – wide not more than 50cm, if you can believe it... But, in the end - everything ok for a short stay as you will probably spend all time walking to see as much as possible of Paris!

Decent hotel, wish it had more light

Rooms are very very dark. Everything is brown and lighting is dim so hard to see. Even during the day, the room feels pretty dark. There weren't many outlets to charge devices (I only found two) and they do not stay powered when you turn off the lights. I plugged my phone in to charge overnight but woke up to half battery because it turns out power was cut off when I turned off the lights for the night. WiFi was very slow, so I was on my data most of the time.

Convenient location, near the Opera and the train station. It's also near a lot of Japanese or Vietnamese food. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There's a small elevator to take you up when you have luggage (easier to take stairs if you aren't carrying anything!). The double room is very spacious and shampoo, body wash and lotion are provided. For the tub, I'm used to drains in the US and their drain looked similar... well when I showered the water didn't drain and I was very confused. Next morning I told them about it and they were understanding and fixed it with no problem and I realized out it's a stopper that needs to be wedged out of the drain (oops!).

Great value: location, cleanliness, staff all wonderful.
    • Superior Single Room

Bed could've been more comfortable, though it was not uncomfortable--it just didn't completely satisfy my finicky back.

Staff so friendly and helpful, room small (if you're American), all areas of the room very clean, location great--on a quiet street but near several Metro stops and a five-minute walk to less to at least 10 things you want to see/do. Bonus: a lobby cat who enjoys being pet!

Large comfortable bed, room is small, but very cozy, bright,...

little minus which was fixed quickly - did not work lamp, there was not enough towels, after a call to the reception - they quickly came with extra towels and fix the lamp

Large comfortable bed, room is small, but very cozy, bright, large windows, large heater in the bathroom. There is a kettle, coffee machine, a small refrigerator with a minibar. Responsive staff. Modern and new furniture. Near the opera, many restaurants, 10 min walk to the Louvre, the Champs Elysees, the supermarket Monoprix. Very satisfied, recommended.

Totally perfect for travelling alone

Quite smallest elevator i’ve ever seen! But it can contain me and my luggages;)

Totally perfect for travelling alone Nice location The room is very clean,bed is so comfy,all amenities are great.

It was not that comfortable!

I hate to say this but the bed and the pillows were not comfortable at all. I always travel for work and leisure and almost all the times the bed in the hotels are always comfortable but not this one. Also, the bathroom was clean but unfortunately not the toilet which is a little disgusting. I informed the receptionist but she said the cleaners are not there anymore to clean and they will be there in the morning to clean. The noise was a little too much, you can hear people in the floor above you and the sound of the toilet being flushed :/

The location and friendly staff.

Centrally located. Nice hotel for a short stay.

Bath was too narrow as I’m a bit large. I bruised myself on the handles getting out. Also top floor meant attic room. Which was lovely but the angled exposed beams meant we banged our heads a few times.

Bed was very comfortable. Top floor was fairly quiet

Nice hotel, friendly quite, clean and convenient to food and shopping. Would stay there again.
    • Superior Quadruple Room

Small elevator, we used the stairs.

Great hotel, fantastic location close by Opera Metro and Pyramid underground. Plenty of shopping and cafes nearby. Staff awesome and the house cat is a bonus :)

Comfortable stay for one night in a great location

The room was hot during the night and there was loud noise from the street, since the hotel is in a busy area.

Nice, clean, updated room. Staff was extremely friendly.

Great location for accessing all of Paris.
    • Superior Single Room

Room small, but not untypical so no surprise there (and I was in a single so there may be bigger). Also a tiny lift (not suitable for wheel chair, for example), but it was working most of the time. Did not have the breakfast so cannot comment on that.

Just paces from escalator assisted exit from Opera metro! Easy with a big bag. Prime location. Great soundproofing (I was on street side but with windows closed wonderfully quiet). Bed (double) very comfortable (although pillows could be softer). Pleasant and helpful staff. Easy wi-fi in room.

Cramped
    • Superior Quadruple Room

The room was inadequate for a family of four, I was also under the impression that breakfast would be included, the hotel was generally tired with little or no facilities, although this obviously also my fault for not doing more research regarding the hotel and the serounding area.

The staff were very helpful and freindly

Very good location right next to the Opera.

We hope to be more clean next time we visit the hotel. The bed looked used when we checked in. The maid is not burning with desire to clean the room. Smell of vinegar all over the place.

Very good location right next to the Opera. Right when you enter the hotel, you're greeted by very special georgios fluffy friend, who purrs and gives you a look tha t you won't forget. Good modern bathroom.

We expected the room to be really small, but it was actually...
    • Standard Triple Room

They did not follow through with getting us another pillow when asked.

We expected the room to be really small, but it was actually was much bigger than expected. The bathroom was divided up into two rooms - a small toilet room and a bath/shower and sink room. The pull out couch was in a separate area.

Good location and quality
    • Superior Triple Room

Breakfast girl needs to smile in the morning :-)

Very good breakfast and a fair price. Really small hotel - smallest elevator ever and toilet. But really good condition and clean.

Book only if you’re resistant to noice during your sleep!
    • Superior Single Room

No noice isolation whatsoever. You start to gear every voice and every doorstep from 6 a.m. Impossible to sleep!

Great location! Heating in the bathroom- that’s rare.

Bright and big room on budget

On a busy street with bars and clubs so if you are on the front you may find it noisy but the double glazing is fine for traffic. Only downside to location very near opera.

Great location, decent double size bed, clean room and friendly staff.