Reviews of Saint James Albany Paris Hotel Spa

#853 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Just the location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Spa Access

When we checked in some guy called Yuvraj at reception was so arrogant . Our check in time was at 3 as per booking.com and he said he can only give at 5 and when I showed him booking.com confirmation he was very rude and said these websites don’t know anything . He gave us the worst room to get back at us in which the carpet was smelling and the bathroom was old and smelling and it was only because of this vindictive guy checking us in even though we have been staring in this hotel every year since 7 yrs. shame on them !!!

Just the location

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Last stop in Paris
    • Superior Room with Spa access

Our only disappointment was the jacuzzi we booked for half an hour in the SPA, very small, more like big sink than a proper jacuzzi. Very uncomfortable, we could not even get our entire body submerged for how shallow it was. Lesson learned for next time to view a facility before booking it. Very weak jets, not worth it at all. The other downside of the hotel location is that during the night the neighbourhood is filled with commercial touristy restaurant and nothing really authentic nearby to have dinner, plus watch out for closing times, not sure how the time of year(august) might have affected it.

We stayed here for the last stop of our honeymoon. We found the place really central and convenient to visit the main attractions, plus the metro station is right across the street. Our room was divided from the room next to it by a locked door, not ideal for noise. We were at a high floor and able to look over the roofs. The room was really big and the bed comfortable. The bathroom and toilet were quite small compared to the size of the room. Shower was really tiny. The hotel staff was really nice and was really handy to be able to leave our luggage in storage. We had some miscommunication regarding room service but the staff cleared it up for us. We used the pool that was really nice, as long as there are not too many people in there together.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Perfect Location
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

Rooms a little tired. But spacious and bed comfortable.

Good check in, receptionist walked me to the lift explaining where everything was en route. Helpful concierge for booking Taxi and getting an adaptor. Great location directly opp Tuileries and the shopping area behind.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

My 4th stay - always a pleasure.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

Bathroom too small. My usual room - 629 - has a fabulous bathroom, but the bedroom is smaller

My 4th stay - always a pleasure. The location is just the best in Paris.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Great location next to Louvre and Rue St.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

Swimming pool was closed voor maintenance 2days can happen but day after we went to swimming pool and then our Little child was not allowed to go there. Bad information.

Great location next to Louvre and Rue St. Honore.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The hotel did not offer value for money
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The hotel room was very dated and was not the cleanest. The room wasn’t cleaned and the towels weren’t changed after our first night and we had to phone reception at night request this to be done

The location of this hotel is the selling point

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The best part is the excellent location of this hotel in the...
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The hotel pool was closed and this information was not available when I made my reservation or shared prior to my arrival. They make a lot advertisment being a Spa hotel (showing pool pictures) but then simply close their swimmingpool this is bad practice ! The reception personnel is inefficient and don't trust their customers. Although I had specifically mentioned that I didn't use the hotel mini-bar in my room the hotel reception still wanted to charge me a chocolate bar which apparently was missing. This was absolutely rediculous and not acceptable for a 4-star hotel!!

The best part is the excellent location of this hotel in the centre of Paris. All the great attractions and museums are on walking distance.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The location was central Paris and was perfect for our trip.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

There wasn’t proper air conditioning only a floor unit that was provided and didn’t really offer real room temperature control that was needed. We missed out on a service and room cleaning because of a sill door sign that got flipped over. Very dissatisfied with that .

The location was central Paris and was perfect for our trip.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Excellent location - right by the Louvre so central to most...
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The bedroom was basic, probably in need of a refurbish. Also, although there was a hairdryer in the bathroom, there wasn’t a plug near a mirror for my straighteners. Otherwise did the job.

Excellent location - right by the Louvre so central to most of the main sights. Lovely entrance area & quaint outdoor eating area.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Okay but nothing special. Good value for money.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The wc was crammed into a small space so my husband couldn't sit back properly, the aircon was a free standing machine although it was efficient it was a bit noisy. The fitness gym room wasn't well equipped, no weights which my husband likes. The hotel is fine but a bit big for what we wanted.

By mistake I double booked this hotel with another for the same dates, we had paid for 4 nights in advance. They refunded the other 2 nights when we moved to a different hotel without any quibble which was much appreciated. Room was big with seating area and was quiet.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Fabulous stay in Paris in the middle of everything.

Pool was closed.

Great location and excellent concierge service; helped us numerous times. Good sized room and restroom. Nice buffer breakfast that you can purchase.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Perfect location, fabulous breakfast, lovely staff
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The air conditioning was not working and we were given a portable air conditioner which worked well but was very noisy. Thankfully we were so tired, the noise was not too bothersome but if you were a light sleeper it would have made it worse. A bit more information on the spa and pool centre would have been useful, when we went to have a look, everyone seemed confused as to why we were there.

Perfect location, comfortable beds with a gorgeous view onto the courtyard. Delicious breakfast, lovely staff!!

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

The beds comfy and the location is perfect!
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The wifi was slow so pretty annoying.

The beds comfy and the location is perfect! We walked to every sight no problem! Across the road from the Louve and about a 40 min walk to the Eiffel Tower. Breakfast was great value!

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Will go back.
    • Studio with Spa Access

The pillows no variety I like soft my wife prefers firm.

This is the second time staying at this hotel.the location for us is perfect ,the staff are great and very helpful,breakfast is always excellent this time we were able to eat out on the patio something we very much like .

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Perfect location, friendly staff and lovely rooms
    • Superior Room with Spa access

Air con not working had to have window open for stand alone air con vent ... but no big issue here!

Amazing went with boyfriend after reading trip advisor reviews was hesitant but honestly the hotel was faultless!

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Paris mini break
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

I stayed in Paris and many city centres and the room are generally small, we booked a spa hotel so we could spend some time relaxing, unfortunately the day after we arrived the pool was closed for maintenance so it defeated the point of booking a spa and nothing was on the website at the time of booking.

Staff were great always smiling and helpful. Service was top notch.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Slightly over priced
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Spa Access

- The swimming pool was closed for 2 of the 4 days we stayed. The availability of a pool was one of the main reasons we choose this hotel. We were not told about the closure on check in and no compensation was offered. - There was not a mini bar in our room even though one was mentioned in the hotel information book in the room. - The air conditioning was not working, however they did put a stand alone, plug-in unit in our room and a fan.

- The bed & bedding were very comfortable. - The location was perfect. - Really good breakfast offering and quality. - Good standard of cleanliness

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

I loved the location, right by the Luv and across from a...
    • Duplex Suite with Spa Access

The beds are very uncomfortable and when checking out, if you have a plane, train or cab to catch do it an hour early. There is no system in the lobby people just go when they like.

I loved the location, right by the Luv and across from a little fair. Walking distance to little cafes and shops.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Again a wonderful time in Paris at my favorite historic hotel.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

It looked as though my bathroom had been recently renovated. There were no hooks or towel bars so no place to hang towels or robes. There were only 6 hangars in my closet but I made do. I know I could have called housekeeping for more if I needed to. No radio on the TV -- would have been nice. The mattress was too hard but I notice many hotels are doing this. Will have to take my memory foam mattress topper next time.

Breakfast was wonderful. Location is excellent. Housekeeping was very attentive. The A/C in my room worked well even though I was told beforehand that it might not. I did notice some other rooms had portable A/C's as was the case for my nieces' room. It was my 4th stay there and I will go back again!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Perfect R&R place in a classy area
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

Nice facilities which includes a pool, gym and spa on an 18th century building. Near the Louvre and metro station is just across the street. Shopping and food are readily available within the vicinity.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Excellent location near the Louvre.
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

Luckily we had central AC in our room but our friends traveling with us had the unit with a hose out the window. The result was all the street sounds kept them awake because their window had to be open. We had a soaking tub with a shower head in our room. There was no form of any shower door or curtain to contain the water if showering and no towel hooks on the doors in the bathroom.

Excellent location near the Louvre. Beautiful terrace area. Very helpful concierge.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Duplex suite was amazing.
    • Duplex Suite with Spa Access

Slightly dated in hall areas. Carpets in our room and general decor a bit dated

Duplex suite was amazing. Great for two adults and two teenagers. Two amazing bathrooms. Comfortable beds, lovely linens. Nice view over courtyard. Tvs. Mini bars fully stocked. Lounge areas.,spacious. Great location. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Spa was lovely too. Food good. Overall incredible value for money for central Paris!

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Great location but rooms are not 4 star
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The room needs updating- the bathroom tiles were cracked and appeared loose and ready to come off the wall. The ac wasn’t working so they put a standing unit in the room which required the window to be open to vent which alllowed the heat from outside into the room.

The staff are wonderful and the location is great. Tuillieries metro stop across the street makes getting around the city easily. The common areas of the hotel are clean with a touch of old world elegance.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Quite alright, could be improved
    • Superior Room with Spa access

Someone opened a beer in my mini bar and left the unfinished beer in it. However I was charged for it and no room was left for explanation.

Perfect location, right opposite to tube station

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Big fancy room with the worst shower room. Never had a good shower during our stay.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The shower room, may just in our room(406) was the worst. It was totally disaster we couldn’t use it. There was no water production on the base, and I wonder how people suppose to use it without water going elsewhere. Breakfast is not as good as the place you eat at.

It says it’s a four stars hotel. But I think its service quality doesn’t deserve for that. But location is great, just accesses the street from M1 line, Tuileries station.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Lovely hotel right near the Louvre and countless other...
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The receptionist eventually managed to find us a twin room but being as the offer was a double or twin bed and it’s a 4 star hotel we had to wait while a room was found. That was a bit annoying after travelling. Air conditioning didn’t work and a mobile machine was provided taking up Space in an already small room but it wasn’t that hot so we turned it off. No coffee in the bar in the evening?!!

Lovely hotel right near the Louvre and countless other sights. Comfortable beds although room was on the small side. The tea tray was appreciated as well. Pool are and hamman areas were fine for a morning swim etc. Was dark but we didn’t find a problem with that.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Staff, room size, cleanliness, bathroom and bed were...
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The central air conditioning does not work. The hotel has installed temporary portable air conditioners which are noisy and ineffective. We had to sleep with the windows open, but being summer, the breeze was hot, making sleeping uncomfortable. The hotel needs to remedy this urgently.

Staff, room size, cleanliness, bathroom and bed were excellent. The hotel is perfectly positioned and in easy walking distance to a lot of attractions, cafes and restaurants.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Great location, not so great sleep
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

Our bathroom smel like sewage and the portable AC was too loud and set up in a way that you couldn't closed the window

Fantastic location, nice facilities and very helpful staff

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Low quality upkeep and facilities, very rude staff. Go to any place near & avoid.
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

Staff rudeness was off the charts & unacceptable for a hotel of this calibre. Encountered issues at check in & at Breakfast & Restaurant. Beyond overall lack of attentiveness, aggressive demeanour & lack of management response to solving the issue. While this is not solved, should not be charging what they are for. Plan for long check in and check out wait times.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

A perfect stay in Paris
    • Superior Room with Spa access

A lovely hotel with great spa facilities, which my daughter made full use of!!!!. Nice large room, ideal location and friendly staff. The breakfast was great value for money and we tried the local cafe aswell but the selection and price at the hotel was far the better deal. The location was great and easy to walk to the louvre and eiffel tower etc.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Excellent location.
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The hotel air conditioning wasn’t working, however, they had installed a mobile air conditioning unit in the room which worked adequately well. The only problem with this was that we needed to keep the window open for the pipe to be outside and the bin men were down the street emptying bins at around 7.00am. This was the only negative all other aspects of the stay were fine.

Excellent location.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Overpriced and in serious need of refurbishment.
    • Junior Suite with Spa Access

The room/suite was looking very tired and in serious need of refurbishment. Well and truly overpriced. We were not at all impressed with this hotel at all. Would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Location was very good. We were in a Junior Suite, so the room was quite spacious.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

can't wait to go again.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

Air conditioning is broken throughout the hotel, but they provided a very efficient and relative quiet mobile unit.

Excellent central location, large rooms, extremely comfortable bed, excellent spa and pool.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

St james albany hotel in paris
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are well appointed with comfortable beds. Breakfast was excellent with many choices. Staff are friendly and the concierge was great. The location is perfect and i will return

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Excellent experience in this hotel
    • Duplex Junior Suite with Spa access

Checkout was slow even at a quiet time. Hotel should consider express checkout facility. Broadband could be very slow at times although in fairness the WiFi was free unlike many other hotels. These were very minor matters which didn’t detract from a very happy experience.

Cleanliness,comfort of beds,friendly and efficient staff. Very attractive public rooms and outdoor areas. The location is superb

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Travellers treat in the Tuileries.
    • Family Room with Spa access

Aircon in hotel wasn't working with Paris experiencing temps up to 39 degrees Celsius. Staff had placed individual aircon units in each room which helped but room windows had to remain open to vent machines which was counter productive by day. Would have preferred proper crockery and spoons in room rather than paper cups and wooden stirrers.

Staff were very helpful. Premier location opposite Metro station and near Louvre. Most enjoyable breakfast. A comfortable nights sleep. Pool was very welcome in hot weather.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Great location, good hotel.
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The front desk staff was super nice. The dining room staff- not so much. I was denied food service at the bar because they were full. I think they should be able to accommodate hotel guests for meals. I ended up dining at nearby hotel and had an amazing meal.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

The staffs are really responsive and reliable.
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The message service got all booked really quick, you need to schedule at least a week ahead.

The staffs are really responsive and reliable. The location is great, its next to the River Seine and have very great restaurants and tea rooms nearby. You can walk to the most attractions.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Not so bad..it just didn’t meet my expectations.. I had so much fun in Paris though ...
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

We had to pay 250 euros extra for guarantee Even After payomg the full amount.. we had no ironing box and table, we had to ask for it 6 times before it was delivered to our room.. The staff are quite slow... Breakfast was not included So we had to pay 30 euros every time for it... the check in time is so late at 15.00.. we came at 12.00 and thought check in might be earlier like in other countries but no and since am a genius on booking.com I had the right to check in earlier but no it was denied we had to wait 3 hours before check inn after a very long flight... it was so hectic...

The location was good Almost close to alot of stuff and some restaurants... the bed was comfy and We got the opportunity to leave our laggages at the hotel Even After check out...

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Fantastic location;
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

Aircon was not working and it wS 34 degrees which made sleeping very difficult; lots of street noise BUT location made up for it all!

Fantastic location; fabulous pool; reception staff very friendly; good breakfast.

Hotel was nice.
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults) with Spa access

Beds were hard. They should include bfast. Buffet was pricey for some fruits and croissant.

Hotel was nice. Good location. We walked and took train right in front. Staff was helpful. Except for the older man who checked us in who I thought was unfriendly. Beds were hard and bfast was just ok. Just croissants and fruits and runny eggs. Nothing special. Rooms had portable ac which was inconvenient esp in the rooms that didn’t have it. It’s an older building. Concierge Gail was quite helpful arranging many things for us.

Great Location.

Great Location. Rooms are spacious. Building is a landmark. Common area are huge, rare for Paris. Lovely inside courtyard. Staff is very courteous and professional.

Family visit to Paris
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The breakfast and bar were quite pricey. It would be nice to have been given a children’s discount on food. Would have liked cups/mugs in room rather than paper cups.

The pool was amazing and lovely for the children after a tiring day seeing the sights. The location of the hotel was perfect. The Louvre a 5 minute walk away and we walked to the Eiffel Tower along the river bank. Pleasant surprise to have a kettle in room.

Nice hotel close to the Louvre Museum
    • Duplex Junior Suite with Spa access

Old furniture in restaurant and in the room. No reaction for the room on the higher floor (note during the booking process) we had a room on ground floor but maybe this kind of rooms we had (Junior suite Duplex) are only there.

Amazing staff at the reception, nice hotel but little bit old furnished restaurant and rooms. We stayed in Junior Suite Duplex and it was really spacious and with extra comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Wonderful location. Would return to this hotel again.
    • Junior Suite with Spa Access

I travelled with my daughter and her partner. We had the junior suite for 3 nights. I slept on the spare bed, made up from the sofa. It was very uncomfortable. The next 2 nights were in our own rooms where my only complaint, very small, was a hard pillow.

The location is excellent and staff very helpful. An easy walk to the Louvre, Musee d’Orsay and many other attractions. Taxis arrive within minutes and staff were pleasant and helpful.

Outstanding service
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The wonderful staff at this beautiful hotel consistently went out of their way to assist and ensure that Paris was an unforgettable destination. Not only were they accommodating with a wonderful room upgrade, they booked many wonderful events for us to attend as well as sourcing absolutely outstanding restaurants for us to dine in. I couldn’t rate this hotel more highly! Thank you so much to the wonderful concierges as well as the lady who dealt with our check in! We will definitely be returning soon.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Lovely treat and close to tourist attractions.
    • Superior Room with Spa access

Despite arriving for check in at 3pm the room was not ready and we were told that this would be another 40 minutes. When we came back after an hour this was still not ready and we were offered a free drink in the bar to wait another 25 minutes. We both commented that the look is luxury but there are little details that are missed. The toilet was separate to the main bathroom and you needed to walk through the living area and the bedroom to be able to wash your hands. There were no real cups in the room, just takeaway cups. Nice if you want to take your coffee out with you but a bit scruffy for a cup in the room. Could do with a USB port to charge everything at the moment. The days we were there the heat was unbearable and the staff have done what they could with the air con units. This does mean though that one of the balcony doors is open all day and night to allow the air con unit to work. Not everyone would be comfortable with this and the additional noise from the street, but we managed fine.

Start at the top the location is perfect. Straight across the road from the Tullieries Gardens and the Louvre. The room was large and the staff had put extra air conditioning in as the heat was crazy... 36 C on the days we were there. The bathroom was nice and tidy and clean and the shower was great, the bed really comfy. There was a safe in the room and the usual TV and kettle. There is a beautiful courtyard to have breakfast in and the bar was nice and quiet for an afternoon drink. Each of the staff that we spoke to were happy to help and very polite and there was no issue leaving luggage before and after check out. This was really handy so that we were not carrying any extra bags around.

Rooms need renovation NOW
    • Family Room with Spa access

Staff at the breakfast was unpolite, not trying to help at any situation (we had an incident with a bee). They were trying to hurry us up almost every morning. The rooms were already payed but, even so, they charged my credit card with 200 euros for each of two room and didn't "unblock" that money for next 4 days now. Air condition in the room was portable and the draining system was put out through opened window. Rooms need renovation like yesterday... The toilet is small.. situated in one "hole" in the room...

The location was great, couldn't be better. Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Great location, disappointing room, excellent breakfast.
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

I was expecting the rooms to be much nicer but it was quite small and basic like a budget hotel in fact smaller than most Travelodge rooms i’ve stayed in. Nothing luxurious about the room. The pool was nice but the lovely chill out area was reserved for guest booking treatments which was disappointing. No one there but we were still turned away. The hotel is decent and the communal areas are nice but it is 2-3 star rooms and the staff are friendly enough but do not make you feel special in any way. I would say the price reflects location but don’t expect luxury.

Lovely breakfast and great location

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Staff very friendly, the hotel has great facilities and is...

Staff very friendly, the hotel has great facilities and is in a very good condition. The air conditioning was not working in certain rooms which was difficult in the summer.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Only a fair rating
    • Family Room with Spa access

Price of drinks in bar was very expensive. Restaurant in Hotel was not open on Friday Night Air conditioner in one room had broken down and the replacement mobile aIr conditioner supplier was too noisy to use at night

Service from Front Desk staff was excellent

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Nothing I checked out next day it was not .
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The reception was not good and unwelcome when I arrived in the middle of the night and the services were bad in terms of the room and the way the employee was so bad that he misrepresented and raised his voice as if forced and was not appropriate at all

Nothing I checked out next day it was not ..

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Brilliant location and value for Paris
    • Family Room with Spa access

It was a super hotel but perhaps a little worn in places. That was really the only negative we noticed. Other than that I’d definitely go again.

We loved the location. For the Louvre and the Gardens it is in the doorstep and in the summer, from the end of June to end of August there is a huge fair on the gardens so that was great for the kids. Breakfast was great and a delicious lunch menu.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Unbeatable!
    • Duplex Suite with Spa Access

A beautiful duplex suite in an amazing location. The suite was so spacious it felt more like an apartment and perfect for a family stay. The pool is very welcome after a day of walking and the relaxation room is wonderful. This was our 2nd time in the hotel and hopefully not our last.....

Good location, but low of quality for a 4-star hotel
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The room was disappointing and over valued for the limited facilities provided and quite outdated for a four-star hotel. The bathroom had falling tiles without hangers for towels and robes and the wardrobe too small for two people. Out-dated too was the air-conditioning with a sleepless noise and a quite wakening noise from the next door's constant repairs.

The hotel has an excellent location, the spa was pleasant and the dinner in the terrace was a great experience.

Good location, but low quality for a 4-star hotel
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The room was disappointing and over valued for the limited facilities provided and quite outdated four-star-hotel. The bathroom had falling tiles without hangers for towels or/and robes, and the wardrobe was too small for two people. Outdated too was the air-conditioning with a sleepless noise and a quite early wakening noise from the next door's constant repairs.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Pleasant relaxing and quiet rooms , really lovely with a great breakfast at very affordable rate.
    • Junior Suite with Spa Access

The room was spacious , bathroom excellent we stayed in the junior suite lovely view of the courtyard. We moved to the St James Albany after walking in off the street we had booked another hotel online in the area which was absolutely disgusting, lesson if you want a pleasant stay in Europe never book a 2 star hotel, particularly for a week ! The location is excellent walking distance and metro across the road and the beautiful tuilleries gardens. Thank god we found the hotel, the staff couldn’t have been nicer and nothing was too much trouble. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Disappointing & not value for money
    • Family Room with Spa access

Bedrooms were in bad need of a refurb. Air con was broken, no pre warning given. Staff unsympathetic when issues were raised.

Location was good. Great first impression when you walk into the lobby

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

great location. good value.
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

most rooms has no AC. bath tub is very narrow. many steps and ramps in the property. it seems like 3 buildings combined to 1 hotel with different floor height.

best location. bathroom is new and clean.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Hotel location was great and we felt safe and secure.
    • Studio with Spa Access

Hotel staff were not all aligned on taxi booking procedure and did not assist us in any way when the promised taxi fare was disregarded by taxi driver. We had to pay a lot more than promised at the airport and it dampened our experience.

Hotel location was great and we felt safe and secure.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Spa Access

The apartment was so disappointing, it was dark and pokey. The bathroom barely had enough room to stand in front of the mirror. The shower head pointed backwards towards the wall. The decor was dated. I picked the apartment because it had laundry facilities, a washer that was deafeningly loud and no dryer. I had to drape clothes all through the apartment to get them dry. The gym was a huge disappointment as half the weights were missing. For the price I expected so much more.

The foyer and garden courtyard are very nice. The location was good and the breakfast was good but there’s about it. The staff were nice and mostly helpful.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

its great.
    • Junior Suite with Spa Access

The staff gave us the wrong key and the room i booked haven’t been cleaned when I check in,it’s s after 14:00,I think i didn’t arrive early

its great.good location.nice breakfast

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

• Studio with Spa Access

The room was not ready when we arrived and we had to wait until 16:00 in afternoon before we got the chance to use the room. The room also needed some renovation. We had lunch in the restaurant and we felt that the staff in the restaurant ignored us - and after we got a chance to order we had to wait 45 minuets before the food arrived on the table.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Amazing location and fantastic staff, a lovely hotel.
    • Duplex Suite with Spa Access

We had the duplex suite and it was huge, very roomy for a family of four. Hotel location is outstanding and the staff are amazing. Loved our stay in Paris.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Agreeable,pleasant and I would return for convenient location
    • Duplex Junior Suite with Spa access

Bathroom downstairs is a little small .The up and down half staircase to your room was novel.

Location is fabulous, and the concierge help to get us in last minute tickets

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

hotel that we want to change for another every second
    • Superior Room with Spa access

No coffe in the room. Everything with extra charge despite of high price per night Bad smell in the restaurant. Bad TV in the room. etc etc

Only Location

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

The location made up for the depressing and dark room.
    • Duplex Junior Suite with Spa access

The room was really tired the room shown in the pictures has obviously undergone a refresh whereas the room we stayed in was very tired and smelt of previous guest smoking in the rooms.

Fantastic location!!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

• Classic Room with Spa Access

We were in a room designed for a person in a wheelchair and unfortunately it wasn’t very comfortable as we are not wheelchair users. The price was a bit much for the quality of the room, however I understand that we were paying for the excellent location.

Great location and a great breakfast which was fairly priced at 15€.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

We can not recommend this Htel because the heavy problem with the Air Conditioning in all rooms
    • Superior Room with Spa access

The super deluxe Room have a machine to cool the room instead de A/C . To turn on the machine you have to open the windows, and you must put, by your self, a big and long "Pipe" outside. After we did that, because the room was extremely warm and suffocated, the flies come in and the noise of a conference in the hotel, invaded our place. Really a very but experience. We change quick our stay and we move to an other Hotel on the next day. On of the worst experience with booking.

The green yard, at the mettle of the Hotel , where we had a very good lunch

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

The room was dated unclean and the bed was uncomfortable the...
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The room was dated unclean and the bed was uncomfortable the bathroom was plumbed incorrectly so nearly burned my self in shower and the toilet ran all night keeping us awake, for the money spent on one evening at the hotel I was so annoyed as a cheaper hotel we stayed in for two nights, was more comfortable, cleaner and friendly. We stayed here as treat and left feeling disappointed.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Great location, very comfortable and silent room
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

The hotel needs some refreshment, it looks tired; there was no air con but a mobile unit with a part stuck out of the window

Great location, very comfortable and silent room Sorry I didn’t manage to use the Spa, I’ll return to try it!

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

• Superior Room with Spa access

Room too small. Crammed. Girl in the reception was too rude. No ramps to pull up the baggage to the lift which was two levels higher. TV was tiny and poor reception. WiFi reception in room was terrible.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Great location. We had an apartment which served us well.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Spa Access

We arrived hours before check in after a 30 hour trip with a baby. Asked if we could use the pool and showers in the spa. Were denied. Dvertised as having air con. It didn't. Had a portable unit which took up half the room. Had to have to hose out the window which made our room very unsecure so could only use it when we were awake. Had to turn it off and bring the whole thing inside or overnight and the room was stuffy.

They set up a lovely cot for our baby.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Lovely thank you
    • Classic Room with Spa Access

Long way to toilets in basement .

Very pleasant staff , good lunch option availablemin pretty garden. Clean rooms. Very convenient for the Jardins de Tullieries and the Louvre & Seine .

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Shocking experience I will never go again
    • Studio with Spa Access

the room was in fact in a separate side of the hotel, a kind of small apartment that was not clearly mentioned during the booking. The room was the most shocking I have ever seen, not refurbished since at least 20 years, old carpet, uncomfortable bed, really poor.

the fancy entrance