Reviews of Derby Alma

8, Avenue Rapp, 7th arr., 75007 Paris, France

#133 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Our stayed in the was memorable which we never expected that eiffel tower and boat riding were near.

Hotel is very near to eiffel tower and boat riding. It is only 5 minutes walk

Near the tourist spot and neighborhood are calm and so many restaurant to choose

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Would highly recommend Derby Alma, we had a great stay!
    • Classic Double Room

Great location, wonderful breakfasts, stunning view of Eiffel Tower, and it was a lovely welcoming touch to be greeted with complimentary champagne as we were there for our wedding anniversary

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Not recommended.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I travel a lot, but this hotel is far away from 4 starts. Staff is not helpful at all. I forgot my 500 EUR worth Louis Vuitton belt in my room during checkout. From airport I called reception and asked to check my room for a belt which was left on the chair in my room. However they did not manage to check this same day, because as they said "there is no responsible person to do this right now". Next day I got email that they did not find any belt. After that they started to ignore my emails and phone calls.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

we were very happy with the hotel other than the bathtub/shower
    • Classic Double Room

The shower was a bathtub/shower and it was very high to climb into. we were very concerned about slipping.

The staff was so helpful and the location was perfect. We were within walking distance of everything we wanted to do. The staff arranged transportation to the airport for us since the trains were on strike and cabs were hard to get. I had emailed them ahead of time and they took care of it immediately. I appreciated their help.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Gem of a hotel and a great location

Nothing to fault.

Cannot fault this hotel at all. The service provided was excellent. Early check in wasn’t a problem nor was a late check out. We received a room upgrade and daily notes and gifts from the manager wishing us a pleasant stay . Even a lovely Hermes gift due to a faulty fire alarm activation. There are eateries a stones throw away, local shop and tobacconist across the road and a lovely patisserie. The Eiffel Tower just a 10 minutes walk away where you can get the Big Bus and tickets to other tours. Ideally located.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Excellent standard for our family of 6.

Ekastra bed I our Suite did not have sheets the first night when we arrived. This was not a problem for the kids as they where relay exited over the rom in general.

Very service-minded staff. This is not the biggest hotel, but definitely one of the best I the area. Excellent standard and close to the Eiffel Tower. Recommended!

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Perfect hotel in Paris next to Eiffel Tower
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The location was great, the staff was amazing. I needed to go to the bathroom before leaving. As the taxi driver arrived the receptionist pass him my suitcase so as soon as I was back from the bathroom everything was ready for me to leave without wasting any more time and the invoice was already in the envelope! Also, loved the Hermes set in the bathroom!

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Love the hotel! Would love to stay again!
    • Classic Double Room

Location is perfect in terms of le tour Eiffel and arc de trionphe but a bit inconvenient from the rest of tourist sites by metro. Room facing the street can hear the street noise a little. But the view just worth the price!

The room and services are excellent! People at reception are very helpful at directing me to local authentic restaurants which I just loved!!!!! I love the handwriting greeting card at the desk and quotes on the walls! Very personal and touching! And also the design of the bathroom! Very stylish! A friend staying in a 5star hotel(800euro/night) paid a visit and said my room is way better than his!

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Lovely little hotel in a great location.
    • Classic Double Room

This is a lovely little hotel in a great location, only a short walk to the river, Eiffel Tower and metro or bus stops. The staff were exceptionally friendly. The room was nice, the bed comfy and the shower products were very nice. I would happily stay here again if in Paris.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Stay in Derby-Alma Hotel in Paris
    • Classic Double Room

Unfortunately no parking places reserved for the guests, but in the proximity there are other payable.

Excellent location - just in a few steps to the most of the Parisian tourist objects as Eiffel Tower, Chmp de Mars field, Champs Elysee Blvd, Bateau Mouche boats, Invalides museum and etc. Clean and comfortable rooms, and if you have a chance you will benefit an 7/24 view to the Toewr! Nice and delicious restorants in the proximity. Free WiFi in the rooms. Also, public transport stations in the proximity.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

The location is great - so close to the eiffel tower.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The location is great - so close to the eiffel tower. And it's not far from the metro. Staff was always helpful and sweet. Great room also!

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

The perfect Parisienne romantic retreat.
    • Classic Double Room

Wonderfully warm on an extremely cold day. Fashionably classic decor that exuded just the right amount of luxury. Very friendly staff (Mouna was amazing - thank you). Literally just around the corner from The Eiffel Tower, a 5 minute walk. Plenty of eat-out options on the doorstep too.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Our two nights at the Derby Alma exceeded all expectations, and quite simply blew us away!
    • Family Suite

The breakfast buffet, although adequate, isn't entirely on par with the world-class level of the staff, rooms, location, etc.

Incredibly friendly and helpful hotel staff, an unbelievable family room with a clear view of the Eifel tower (room 601), an epic location, and despite being in the city centre, it's nice and quiet and night. The last evening, as I fell asleep in bed, the Eifel tower was literally the last thing I saw before closing my eyes... Not from a balcony, not in the distance,...but an epic view of the Eifel tower from the comfort of my bed with my head on my pillow. Don't close the curtains, and that's also what you'll wake up to. That's one huge goal checked off my bucket list... ;-)

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Overall it was a lovely experience and metro was easy to use and can be found every where.
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel was in a great location, the staff in hotel very helpful and kind and polite at all times. Would defiantly go back to that hotel. Didn’t have breakfast there so can’t comment on that.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Proximity to the Eiffel Tower.
    • Classic Double Room

Proximity to the Eiffel Tower. Walking distance to popular Paris attractions. The staff—namely the manager—was exceptional. Never hesitated to help us navigate the city, give recommendations on places to see and eat at. She was even able to secure us last-minute reservations to a popular restaurant. The service is best in class.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Excellent stay in the centre of Paris
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

There was no such thing as to dislike. A small recommendation for a hotel of this grade could be to replace the gummy candies in the lobby with fresh or dried fruits, not to poison the guests.

The personnel was very helpful, with a smile. The room was spacious, well designed and clean. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast was very good compared to many other hotels in Paris. Bathroom was big enough and offered a bath. Despite the room facing the Rapp Av, it was quiet enough. Location next to P Alma makes it a perfect place to go either the Eiffel tower or St Germain de Pres direction. The hotel has also nice habit of hand writing personal greetings and thank-yous.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

- great location, few steps away from eiffel tower
    • Classic Double Room

- great location, few steps away from eiffel tower - very nice staff, always available to help - we got upgraded from classic to executive room - welcome complimentary macarons and free small minibar - good cleanless

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Friendly staff, clean room and excellent coffee in the room.
    • Classic Double Room

The internet was very slow at first but after mentioning this at reception, they rebooted and it worked fine afterwards.

Friendly staff, clean room and excellent coffee in the room.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Very Good hotel in Paris!
    • Family Suite

The bathroom on the restaurant floor (-1) was with no papers and towels.

Excellent Check-in / Check-out experience. Patricia Ballot (Front Office Manager) was excellence to attend all the customer demands. Near from Metro. Room (601) was excellent for my family with two kids.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

Couldn’t have been more happy with the location, room and...
    • Family Suite

Couldn’t have been more happy with the location, room and staff. It was the perfect spot for our family. Nice quiet safe area. Walking distance to Eiffel Tower. Many restaurants

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Perfect location, great service, worth every penny!
    • Classic Double Room

A piece of art in the center of Paris, in a few steps from the Eiffel Tower. Room facilities are just at the top of my expectations, very delicate and attentive service, beautiful design. Totally worth it.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

A nice hotel but very pricey for what it is. I think you pay for the location.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The bar was staffed by the person on reception so could sometimes be a delay in getting a drink. The breakfast selection was good but pricey and would have expected a bigger selection for the money. Which sums up the stay really, nice but pricey for what it is.

Nice hotel in a good location, the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Happy but not elated
    • Classic Double Room

Bathtub was not easy to get in or out especially getting out when wet. The paper and towel holders gave sharp corners and will scratch you pretty good if you don't pay attention. Especially around the toilet area

All Staff was welcoming and kind. Mehdi was exceptional. Breakfast very good. Accommodations although a bit cramped were very comfortable. About 20 min walk from Airport bus stop.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Fantastic location and excellent service!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

We were upgraded to a suite room free of charge as it was available. The decor is lovely and modern and nice touches such as personalised notes from the staff to welcome you and complimentary macaroons go a long way!

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

Wonderful stay at the Derby Alma.
    • Classic Double Room

The location is excellent - amazing views of the Eiffel Tower all around the area, lots of nice cafes, bars, restaurants and easy access to main attractions. Hotel is quirky, well-decorated and very welcoming. The free-to-use mobile phone was also very helpful to call friends abroad! However, the staff at the Derby Alma are what make it special, ensuring we had a great weekend. I proposed to my girlfriend during our stay in Paris and when the hotel manager found out they sent up a bottle of Champagne as a gift. Nice touch.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

Perfect Parisian Stay
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel location is perfectly "next" to Eiffel Tower (from some rooms, she can be seen). Room is huge and has smart phone free to use for internet and call (this is something new for us and we love it, no need free wifi spot when we're out and about exploring Paris). Staffs are very nice and ready to help anytime. Lovely personalised notes from manager to welcome you to their hotel. The hotel decoration is very nice. Plenty restaurants around the hotel. Close to public transport too. Definitely will stay here again when we visit Paris.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

It was excellent!
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was well appointed and the hotel was in a great location, close to everything we wanted to see yet quiet at night.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Perfect location to walk the best parts of the city!
    • Classic Double Room

Location was great! Room was comfortable and quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Having the use of a local cell phone was a bonus! And having a view of the Eiffel Tower around every didn't hurt!

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

The location is very close to Eiffel Tower.
    • Classic Double Room

The facilities can be better. And for that price, you feel you are just paying for the location.

The location is very close to Eiffel Tower. This is the plus. The staff are super super nice. They are willing to help us and are very friendly!

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

their server was having issues and the payment could not be...
    • Classic Double Room

their server was having issues and the payment could not be processed, they had to write it down on paper. the gentleman at the desk didnt understand what a server having issues meant, and my french was not good enough to help explain it :(

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

It would be nice for them to have a 3 people bedroom availed...

It would be nice for them to have a 3 people bedroom availed on the side with the view of the tower. Also would be great to have more English speaking channels available in the tv

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

DO NOT STAY HERE - UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF WHO HAD A PARTY. A/C NOT WORKING, FLIES IN BATHROOM!!
    • Classic Double Room

I returned to this hotel after my first stay two years ago when I was very impressed with the hotel and staff. However, the hotel has deteriorated: 1, Saturday night it appeared that the barman and the receptionist had friends/party in the bar/reception area. Our room was directly above this party! I phoned reception three times and he said her would sort out the noise - which he did not do! At one in the morning my daughter and I still could not sleep due to the noise I went down to reception to ask to change rooms. The receptionist looked like he had been in a fight, and in the end I told both the barman and receptionist to tell the people in the bar to leave. 2. Flies in the bathroom 3. air conditioning did not work

I liked the location. The lady receptionist was very helpful

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Good hotel in a nice location, needs some indoors noise-isolation
    • Classic Double Room

The doors are not noise-isolated so we could hear everything that was going on in the hallway. We had quite an annoying neighbor who kept going in and out of the room in the middle of the night and that kept us awake. It almost ruined my first day in Paris because i was so tired. A good idea would be to isolate the doors. Then i would rate this hotel as excellent.

The hotel was in an excellent location for us. Very close to the eiffel tower and a short walk from the metro. The staff is very kind and makes you feel welcome.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Best
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Fantastic boutique Hotel. Rooms are Modern and Nicely decorated. Very clean and tidy. The whole hotel had a lovely French atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Great location just round the corner from the Eiffel Tower and close to lots of cafes and restaurants. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in Paris.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Feeling in the very good hands of a great staff and lovely designed hotel
    • Family Suite

This hotel is lovely designed, has everyting a visitor needs and exceeds expectations! It is close to the Eiffel tower and is in one word complete!

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Great Great Great place

the breakfast was okay. not worth $13.50

Amazing location. the FRIENDLIEST STAFF. Patricia was the best! Good clean rooms. We loved the Samsung phones in the rooms that you could use for booking activities, navigating the city, and calling taxis!

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

All good, breakfast good as well.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

As the weather is warmer now we found that the bed cover was too warm. When asking for a blanket we were informed that the cover was a blanket and therefore nothing else was offered. The Doona was far too warm for the warmer nights, something lighter to sleep under would have been more comfortable.

All good, breakfast good as well.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

The view form the rooms is amazing.
    • Classic Double Room

The room we were staying in was tiny but it doesn't matter a lot if you spend most of the day outside.

The view form the rooms is amazing. The area around the hotel is awesome. Very helpful staff. The design of the room and the bathroom was really nice.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

In conclusion , If I go to Paris I'll go to Derby Alma hotel because their employees are so helpful.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Their restaurant is a bit small.

I knew a receptionister his name is Fred He was so helpful and easygoing employee He did his best and he could do whatever I wanted. He was absolutely fantastic character I will never forget his attitudes towards me.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

A boutique hotel that caters to every need
    • Classic Double Room

This was an excellent choice. The location is ideal, close to an RER station and just 8 minute walk to the Tower and Champ de Mars. The staff was incredibly friendly and with attention to detail. The room is impecable and the bed is very comfortable. I was there on Easter Sunday and they even left me a note and a few chocolate eggs as a welcome souvenir. This is a $300 a night room and I was upgraded for free to a $400 a night room and only paid $186 due to a promotion on Booking.com

• Reviewed: March 22, 2017

Beautiful Hotel - Staff Needs a Refresh
    • Classic Double Room

The female staff member with red hair sitting at the front desk needs an attitude adjustment. The other members of staff were OK but nothing impressive overall.

I requested a room with a view of the Eiffel tower and what a view I received. It was a dream come true. The bed was incredibly comfortable and although the room was very small, it was furnished beautifully and intelligently for functionality.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2017

Great location and great staff but still disappointing.

We had a room for three, the third bed was a pull out which is fine but it came with no blankets. We asked for blankets then left and when we came back hours later still had no blankets and had to ask the front desk. I found hair in the food, the bed and on the bathroom floor. Our tv did not work and we had to ask for it to be fixed multiple times. One of the lights did not work and in fact the plug was sparking, we showed the individual who came to the room when we called to have our tv fixed again. We told her we would unplug it so it didnt start a fire and nothing more was done about it, we were just without a light. In regards to the food in the buffet, the cream and the pastries were great. The eggs were cold and somehow powdery and runny at the same time and the drinks were all warm. Basically if it was supposed to be cold it was warm and vise versa. I would stay here again, as I dont go to Paris for the hotel but for the price it was I was expecting much more.

The location and the staff were great. I wish I could remember the name of the one girl in particular who was so wonderful. The hotel is located right between the river and the Eiffel Tower. Very easy to walk to everything.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Great location and staff. Also perfect for business guests.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Great staff. Also needed an iron and ironing board and it came within minutes after requesting it. Fantastic location and comfortable rooms. Can definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2017

2 nights at Derby Alma
    • Classic Double Room

Derby Alma is in a very safe and comfortable location with amazing restaurants nearby. Staff was extremely accommodating and even offered complimentary champagne upon our arrival. The rooms were extremely spacious, exceptionally clean and had the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. We had a wonderful stay at Derby Alma! Will absolutely be staying here for our next trip to Paris!

• Reviewed: February 9, 2017

Stylish 4-star hotel - quiet, central area - outstanding value
    • Classic Double Room

For a four-star hotel next to the Eiffel Tower, the deal given at the time was outstanding value for money. Excellent overall location, with a metro and an RER station nearby. The quieter seventh arrondissement is great for those looking for fewer crowds than St Michel or the area around Opera. Stylish hotel with decent service. Good WiFi.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Paris Jan 2017
    • Classic Double Room

Returned at 3:00 pm to rest and room had not yet been prepared. But, they did so within 20 minutes of my complaint. The price, after having booked and paid, I looked again at the Booking.com site now prices was €50,00 less for the same room. I felt like I had been taken.

For my visit perfect location,

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

Boutique & charming with class
    • Classic Double Room

Thé pillows. For us who need softer pillows there was a lack of pillow selection.

Great customer service from opening the lift for us to recommendations for places to eat at dinner & breakfast. Taxi was ordered for us, nothing was too much trouble. Had a nice hand written thank you for staying from the manager too.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2016

My kids loved it:-)
    • Classic Double Room

The staff during our breakfast got a bit annoyed when my daughter spilled her juice on her plate. She could see her following look every time she moves. It made her a bit concious.

Everything was really good. My children loved it.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2016

Not bad but will not be a repeat
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast is continental style and overpriced took more than 15 minutes to get coffee and tea. Had one coffee and tea in lobby which was priced at $12.00, found out at checkout Quite excessive When checking out the lady at the desk tried to pull a fast one, I gave 50 Euros and she returned as if I gave her 20. Good thing I paid attention

• Reviewed: December 26, 2016

The rooms were very clean and cozy, the staff was friendly...
    • Classic Double Room

The rooms were very clean and cozy, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was tasty, and the location was great. There were 7 of us in a group, and we easily walked to the Eifel Tower, the Louvre, and the Christmas markets. The metro stop was just a block away and easy to figure how to get to the Notre Dame Cathedral. It was a wonderful stay with hassle free arrival and exit with the shuttle to and from CDG. I would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2016

Location was nice and the room wasn't too small because...

Not that it's the hotel receptions responsibility, but on checkin the receptionist help translate my Paris Passlib package and saw that we had a reservation for the Eiffel Tower for the next morning. The next morning I asked for late checkout by which by no means is a guarantee but they understandably couldn't accommodate due to an incoming guest. We check out early and head to the Eiffel Tower for our scheduled reservation time but the Eiffel Tower was closed due to worker strikes that had been going on for the past couple of days. If the receptionist would of given us some kind of info that the tower was closed it would have changed our whole day and we could of planned accordingly before we checked out of the hotel early. Instead with my 66 year old mother and 5 month old daughter we were essentially left out in the cold. To top off our trip we decided to just head to the train station earlier then planned and just wait for our train. Since we were at the train station ahead of our schedule we witnessed an attempted mugging and we were all inadvertently sprayed with pepper spray. Luckily my daughter was in her stroller and was not directly affected as we were. A little heads up that the tower was closed or could possibly closed would of went a long way, especially considering the proximity of the hotel to the tower is why I chose this hotel to begin with. Without a doubt in my mind, if the receptionist would of given us the info concerning the tower closure we would have not witnessed the mugging and been pepper sprayed. Paris just isn't what it used to be...

Location was nice and the room wasn't too small because they gave us the handicap room so we could fit a crib.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2016

Amazing hotel! With great location!
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast is too expensive and there was not a big variety of food! ( maybe because we came in the last 30 mins of breakfast closing)

The hotel was really nice! The rooms were quite big and comfortable! They have a coffe machine inside each room ( for free) so in the morning you can enjoy a great cup of coffe! As well the minibar was nice and for free! We liked the small details from the room for example: ( good quality and large towells , amazing ( hermes) shower gels, shampoons and body cream! The best thing about this hotel was the location! The effeil tour was just 4-7 mins walk! As well across the bridge were a lot of restaurants and shops! The receptionist guy was really nice and helpfull !

• Reviewed: December 11, 2016

For a perfect stay in Paris...
    • Classic Double Room

Superfriendly multilingual staff - and a tub for a hot bath after a cold but beautiful day in Paris. We asked for a room with view on the Eiffel Tower and got it!

• Reviewed: November 15, 2016

Wonderful place to stay - highly recomend
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Nothing at all, it was great

We had a wonderful time staying here. The staff could not be more helpful. They were just great. It was so close to the Eifel Tour which was so beautiful. Beds very comfortable. Can recommend this hotel very highly. Thankyou for a wonderful stay. Kathy G

• Reviewed: October 12, 2016

Lovely boutique hotel with Eiffel Tower within a 3 minute walk

Our junior suite had a view of the Eiffel Tower and was very spacious for 3 people. The king size bed was so comfortable. The staff were very accommodating. You could walk to the Eiffel Tower in about 3 minutes. There were many cafes and restaurants close to the hotel and metro stops with a few minutes walk. If I ever visit Paris again in the future I would definitely book this hotel again.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2016

Great hotel near the Eiffel Tower!
    • Classic Double Room

Well located hotel near the Eiffel Tower and essentially a block away from a metro. I loved the location and the hotel and staff was wonderful! I will definitely stay hear again.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2016

Great and worth it
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing specific , expcept the wifi in my room was little bit unstable.

Everything is perfect and satisfied, I had a great And enjoyable stay especially from the stuff , i would like to thank Agathe for wonderful welcoming and smiling, she was really helpful.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2016

Highly Recommended +++++
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The location is amazing The rooms space is good specially the corner room with the big window. There was unavailability of single bed rooms which I reserved, so they give us a complimentry breakfast and solve the issue next day. The staff are super welcoming specially Aziz :) They will help in many thing, they are there 24 hr. They helped in printing all my tickets. The lobby is small but it is okay and comfy. Nice Indian resturant adjacent to it and a pharmacy nearby. One day it was my sister Birthday and they left for her nice gift and warming card in her room. I will choose it again and recommend it to my friends and family.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2016

Explore Paris

No parking, had to park the car a few blocks away at public facility. Expensive to do so.

Great facility, extremely helpful friendly staff, excellent location next to rue Cler and the Eiffel Tower

• Reviewed: September 12, 2016

Unbelievable Stay. 10/10
    • Classic Double Room

This was our honeymoon and we had an exceptional stay. We were upgraded to a superior room and everything about the room was perfect. There were a few things that really impressed us. 1) We saw your hotel as a boutique hotel in that we estimated there were only around 25 - 30 rooms which was small enough to make our experience and interactions with your staff very personal. 2) Having access to a mobile phone which made searching for information and navigating around Paris very easy and convenient. 3) The condition and layout of our room was top class and overall 4) The price of the hotel with the discount, and the quality of the room and positive experience we had, gave us good value for money.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2016

Pick this hotel, you will not be disappointed!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

We don't have any complaints.

The hotel was very nice, bar area great, lobby area great, our room was clean and very cozy. The beds were so comfortable that it was hard to wake up because we were in such a deep sleep. :) Bathroom had all the regular amenities needed. ALL of the staff went above and beyond and truly exceeded our expectations. The location was perfect, we could see the Eiffel Tower from our room. No parking on site but that wasn't an issue, there was an affordable parking garage around the corner, a 3 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel has an area in front of hotel to drop off or pick up your bags so no need to drag them from the parking garage. We would highly recommend staying at this hotel. Great value for your money too.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2016

Staff was amazing and very helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms were slightly smaller, but comfortable.

Staff was amazing and very helpful. Good location to the C line metro- which is great for going to all major sights! Bathroom size was large compared to most Euro hotels!

• Reviewed: July 21, 2016

We truly recommend this hotel especially the family room on the 6th floor
    • Family Suite

There was no milk with tea in the room.

It was a nice peaceful breakfast, good room for family, excellent location, good location on the 6th floor, good breakfast

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Close to eifel tower staff very efficient

Close to everything

Close to eifel tower staff very efficient

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Friendly staff
    • Classic Double Room

Staircase was closed which probably is a fire hazard in case of emergency

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Very close to city center, clean.
    • Family Suite

Very close to city center, clean.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Ideal location with all tourist attractions nearby.

A little pricey

Ideal location with all tourist attractions nearby.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Great Paris hotel - friendly, clean and such an awesome...
    • Classic Double Room

Great Paris hotel - friendly, clean and such an awesome location!!

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Would definitely stay there again.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Staff are fantastic! Awesome location!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

The staff was great

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Ok
    • Classic Double Room

We didn't get the room we asked for.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

A 5-star experience
    • Classic Double Room

Friendly and extremely helpful staff

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Fantastic room, view, and helpful, kind staff.

Comfortable bed, big bathroom

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

I would love to stay again in this hotel

Hopefully to Improve the A/C system

I loved everything in the hotel, specially the staff they were nice and very professional

Browse Derby Alma Traveler Photo Gallery