Reviews of Hôtel Des Batignolles 3 stars

26-28 Rue Des Batignolles, 17th arr., 75017 Paris, France

#652 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Based on 1969 hotel reviews

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The gentleman at the desk was fantastic he helped answer all our questions and got us transportation to the airport. I had some heavy luggage and he even brought it up to my room for me please let him know he was excellent.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I’m struggling to think of anything

Very helpful friendly staff. Lovely restaurants locally. Metro station fairly close. Very good breakfast for €12.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I can’t say that the front desk clerk was the most friendly I’ve ever experienced—when arriving, my sister and I stood awkwardly in front of the desk waiting to be acknowledged for several minutes while he didn’t even look up from his computer monitor. Not very welcoming after we had been traveling a long time. Felt very dismissive the entire stay.

Good location, clean and comfortable room

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We were expecting a ‘patio room’ as detailed when we booked but the room was tiny. We were overlooking the courtyard which meant we couldn’t open our curtains fully and we could hear noisy American tourists having breakfast at 7am. There was also some sort of water tank which when neighbours had a shower or used water it was really loud in our room. Can’t help but think we could’ve got somewhere better for the money we paid.

Clean and friendly staff

• Budget Double Room

Our room was small, I felt claustrophobic, little space to move. No kettle in the room for tea. No elevator.

Convenient location, near to the centre of Paris, short walk from the metro Rome. Friendly, helpful staff, liked the small garden area, it was clean, the bed-sheets were good.Good breakfast.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Slightly far from the metro

The hotel has just been refurbished so the rooms are nice, modern and clean Near Montmartre Nice restaurants all around, lively area at night,

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff was not unfriendly, but details make the difference and they could have offer information, a welcome drink or help to carry the luggage upstairs, because they don´t have elevator.

The hotel was very nice, the rooms were small but very clean, new and well decorated as in the pictures. The area where the hotel is located was cosy and not touristic, with some restaurants that closed quite late, so we could have dinner after 10pm. An a bakery at the end of the street, where you can have breakfast.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The negatives for us were a lack of coffee making, refrigerator and English subtitles on TV programs. These are generally not provided in French hotels we suspect.

We spent a week here to explore Paris at our own pace and to see how the locals lived. This hotel was a good choice for its location and price. The room was adequate and the bathroom looked recently renovated. Beds were comfortable and cleaning very satisfactory.

• Budget Double Room

The street facing the hotel was slightly noisy so not an ideal room for the light sleepers, but I would assume if you are, you always bring ear plugs whilst travelling. Not a big issue overall considering the quality of the room for the price paid.

The room was everything I needed for one night: large and comfortable bed, modern and clean bathroom, and the price was extremely affordable for the area. Excellent value for your money.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The welcome could have been warmer. We requested a twin room but the beds were pushed together, so I spent a while rearranging the room (I wasn't travelling with my partner) so we would both have more space and privacy.

Lovely breakfasts, very comfortable beds, fabulous bath and garden/courtyard area. Great little touches, such as teas available for guests in reception.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was small in size but perfect with such a comfy bed, an amazing bathroom and great WiFi! The location was perfect for us as it was a little bit out of the main tourist places in a local area surrounded by local restaurants which were so good and and local parks! I would highly recommend it was so clean and really good value for money!

• Budget Double Room

The bar was so close to the hotel. So especially Friday and Saturday nights you have hardly for the sleep

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Price and performance balance was good!

• Budget Double Room

No lift/elevator at the hotel, if you have a lot of luggage and your room is in the 4th floor you will be exhausted

Perfect location and cozy hotel! Delicious breakfast!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The reception's attitude. Before we arrived, in the morning the staff already charged a deposit transaction on my card. When we checked in, we paid full room fees, he explained that the pre-authorized deposit will be automatically returned after check-out. But actually it took three weeks to wait for the pre-authorized deposit to return to bank account. It's so annoying. ( because other hotels can return deposit just after one day) Besides, on the check out day, he required for extra fee charges without reason. We asked for a reasonable explanation. He just said" I don't know but you need to pay..." What's the logic? We felt offensive, and provided the receipt as evidence. Then he was like "ok it's fine" but still without any apology. The trip to France was good but all impression was ruined by this hotel's rude reception.

Location. It's near the Rome station, about 8 mins walk. The Carrefour is convenient for grab something to eat. I will also recommend the restaurant terrasse 17 which is opposite side of the hotel, because the food was lovely, the waiter there was well-trained with good manners. The room is clean. The heater keeps the room warm enough, even though in night it will suspend working.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The guy on reception when we arrived did not come across as very welcoming and hardly looked at us.......not a good first impression!

Our room was a great size, very clean and beautiful bathroom. The large balcony was great too! Ideal location. Walking distance to Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. Close to metro, bars, restaurants and boulangerie directly opposite!

The room for 4 people is too small. The washbasin in the bathroom is too small and showering is impossible without the flood. There is no sound isolation. When someone is walking in the room next to you it seems he/she is in your own room. The price doesn’t include breakfast. A surcharge of 12 EUR is too expensive due to the menu. Hotel has no lift and is not suitable for people with disabilities.

The only good thing is location. It is near the subway station. The staff is polite.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

it does not represent the pictures.. the details are dirty and old.. lots water spoils in the wall.. and cracks.. you can hear everything.. outside the room.. and the street..

we were actually given an upgrade.. thanks for that.. but i wonder how our un upgraded room would have been!! it is ok.. but the price was toooooo high for the quality

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Restroom is small but nice and the shower has two options. The room itself is standard but the location of the hotel is good. I would recommend this place.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Would've been nice is they had a real breakfast like actual eggs, croissant, chocolate bread etc.

The hotel is charming, clean and the beds are very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and very nice. It was cozy and comfy. Very happy with the stay especially for what we paid!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The only downside is that there is no corridor noise isolation, when guests are arriving or leaving, it feels like they are in your room.

The staff was welcoming and helpful.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Staff was not very attentive. We had to ask several times until a problem we had in the bathroom sink was solved. When we ran out of toilet paper/shampoo we had to ask for a refill. It wasn't filled by the room keeper. Walls are very thin.

good location Good shower/ batroom room room was clean

• Budget Double Room

the only and biggest problem is that the soud insilation is very bad. we alway heard someone spoke or music from another room when we slept

the staff are very nice, and he up-grade my room for free. the view of garden is very good

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room was a little smaller and less pretty than on the photos. Walls are thin and neighbors were a bit loud.

Location is brilliant as was the bathroom and overall feel of the hotel. 15 mins walk to Monmartre.

• Budget Double Room

1. No elevator, and steps are very steep. 2. Great, but not that great location(especially for the travelers with burdens.) There are four metro stations near the hotel, but any one of them is not that close. They are accessible by 6min walk at least. 3. Bathroom floor is quite slippery. Dangerous. 4. Bad soundproof.

1. The room and bathroom was sunny.(economic double room is located on the 4th floor, top floor) 2. Staffs were very nice and very good at English. There were welcome drinks and sweets at the reception. 3. Neighborhood area has all the amenities I need: supermarkets, bakery, cafe, bar, sushi, and laundromats.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There's no elevator to the top floor. Also the heater wasn't working. It took two days out of my 3 day stay in Paris to shift to a better room. The real sad point was that one of the front desk guys just expressed his helplessness in making my stay better. Not worth recommending.

Peaceful.

No fridge. No tea coffee facilities in room.

Beds amazingly comfortable. Would have liked bar fridge. And a bit bigger. Bathroom nice. Very well situated close enough to city centre but not slap bang in middle so not crowded. Lovely typical Bistros. Proper French not too touristy.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No elevator. My only negative.

Nicely decorated rooms. Comfortable bed and pillows. Room spotless. Not located in a tourist area but easy access to Metro. Wonderful restaurants in the area. Local area instead of tourist.

• Budget Double Room

There was no minibar nor appliances fro making tea or coffee in the room.

Location is great and staff very competent! Very good mattresses! Clean and refurbished bathroom!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The wifi was not working in my room and I had important calls to make, there were too many stairs to my room and no one helped me out with my luggage knowing that I was very tired at my arrival, someone in the room next to mine had a shower very late at night and it was very disturbing and loud, I personally couldn't sleep that night, some of the staff were not very nice.

The comfort of the bed, cleanness of the room, overall design of the hotel, proximity to the metro and location in Paris.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I think Im gonna remember the smell of the room forever. I experienced a delegent smooth Parisian smell everytime I entered the room. You feel like you are in Paris in every corner of the Hotel and that’s exactly what I desired. Highly recommended.

• Budget Double Room

I had no complaints. Each time I have stayed, it has been a positive experience. J.M.

All staff were very helpful and very efficient. The room was extremely clean and the bathroom modern. We were given the ground floor rooms that we had requested following a previous stay. The breakfast room was cozy, well set up with white tablecloths and a wide range of breakfast and fresh foods on offer. The hotel was within easy walking distance to the large department stores (Printemps and Galeries Lafayette). There were many restaurants and bars close by. We dined with friends at a boutique restaurant around the corner from the hotel. Perfect for our final night in Paris.I was traveling with my sister in law and we felt safe. Thank you to everyone at Hotel des Batignolles. I will continue to recommend this special hotel in the heart of Paris.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

It's not close to the main landmarks, such as, Louvre and Eiffel Tower.

the room is really cozy, new and well-furnished. the room is big and with small Terrances. the staffs are very friendly and happy to help. hotel is close to two lines of the metro. a few supermarkets near hotel, and walking distance to Montmartre and a crowded area where you can find many restaurants and cafes and have your night life.

• Budget Double Room

1. the room was very cold. The heaters (both the one in the bathroom and the one in the room) were not working and replaced with one little portable one. I complained with the staff, but the first night he told me "it's too late, I'll send someone tomorrow to fix the issue" and the day after nothing happened. having the shower was freezing. 2. apart from suits etc there are 2 types of room: standard and mansard (which is less expensive). When we booked it was not clear we would have received a mansard. Which, apart from the confort of the room (there is no frigobar), is in the 4th floor without lift.

position was ok, overall the hotel is nice. breakfast is very expensive but high quality.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very disappointing :( I had to take my money back. Certainly not worth 11 Euros, there's starbucks and some other bakery stores in the area where you can have very good fast breakfast for less the price.

Location is great, few minutes walking from place de Clichy and metro station. Room is very clean, there's a carrefour market just beside the hotel. There's a pharmacy in place de Clichy that's open on Sunday which is great! There's some good restaurants in the area.

• Budget Double Room

The smell of the hotel entrance was beautiful. We didn’t want breakfast, but they did make us coffees that we could take up to our room. The decor was gorgeous.

• Budget Double Room

The walls are extremely thin and every single thing from surrounding rooms was heard.

The location is wonderfulclose to important places, yet quiet, and a lot of metro stations nearby.

• Budget Double Room

I did not experienced anything negative in my staying

Staff very professional and friendly. We did get in touch with the propriety even before our departure and they've been really helpful to explain us the payment procedure and how to reach the place from the airport. We did arrive much earlier than the check in time and they were very nice to keep our baggage in the luggage storage and prepare the room in short time while we were out having lunch. Hotel has no elevator, just stairs and has 4 floors. We did booked a "budget room" trough booking.com and got a free upgrade upon arrival to a room with bathtub on 1st floor. Even if small, room was clean and really well designed. Very comfortable bed!!! There is also a small garden with colorful tables and chairs where you can chill out outdoors. Even if not included in the tariff, they offer breakfast deals; me and my husband decided to have breakfast outside on our way to the city, there are plenty of bars in the area. The location is just great! Few minutes walking not from one, not two but three metro stations! You can basically easily reach any corner of Paris in less than 20 minutes. The area of Batignolles is a quite residential area, full of bars, restaurants and a Carrefour mini market is just behind the corner. Few minutes walking from Pigalle (Moulin rouge) and Montmatre, where we spent most of our evenings. I would definitely recommend this as a place where to stay in Paris :)

• Classic Double or Twin Room

A nice looking room and hotel but with extremely poor service. My wife and I stayed there for 5 nights, from 2nd Oct 2017 to 7th Oct 2017. As we made separate bookings, we needed to shift to another room after one night. There was no elevator at the hotel, so instead to carry two big suitcases down to storage room at 1st floor, the receptionist agreed for us to leave our suitcases at our 1st room at 3rd storey, then they would help to us to bring the suitcases to the next room at 4th storey. To our surprise, when we came back to the hotel, our suitcases had been broken into. My suitcase's lock was broken, while my wife suitcase was half opened. The inside of our suitcases has been search over, all were very messy. Luckily for us, nothing was stolen. We believed it was partly because we carried our passport and Euro with us, leaving on foreign currencies in the suitcases. When we report this to the receptionist, they said they would forward it to the manager. This was when the matter became worse. The receptionists was on shift duty, thus every morning, different person was serving us. Furthermore, the manager, Mr Boitel, always seemed very busy. He only came to hotel around 10/11am, and sometimes only in the afternoon. As this was our first time in Paris, it was not possible to us to wait till 11am everyday, only to wait for him. Thus, we informed the receptionist to pass the message to the manager, to help us settle the issue. But every night when we came back, another receptionist was serving us, with little information passed from his previous shift duty. We finally managed to meet the hotel manager on 6th October, our second last day at the hotel. It was also because we decided to wait for him. We met him around 11am in the morning. After meeting him, he agreed to reimburse our two suitcases. He asked us about our suitcases's brand and size, so he could search the internet for the price.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Excellent experience at Hotel Batignolles! The staff was very pleasant & accommodating in all area of interest! For example, addressing all questions & concerns ( Travel info of Paris, Taxi car services & more!!! Great hospitality from check-in to check-out. Highly recommend Hotel Batignolles!!! :) M. Jose' F.

• Budget Double Room

The room was way overpriced for what it was, 100EUR for one night, room was standard but on the TOP floor, flight of stairs up and then another narrow spiral staircase which is a nightmare with luggage, no lift. No tea or coffee in room. For 100EUR you would expect some facilities but there wasn't its a b&b and not in the best location

The room itself was fine, not too far from the metro stations so can get around ok without luggage, with a suitcase is a bit far due to busy roads

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Amazingly cozy and warm atmospehere. Great area, close to metro and all atrractions are easy to get to. Plenty of choices to eat nearby, not touristic, mostly visited by locals. Lovely stay to catch true parisian atmosphere without touristic hype. Do recommend and hope to come back soon. I had a nicely decorated and spacious room with terrace. Bathroom was big and clean! There is a small patio in the hotel to sit and relax in the morning or evening.

• Budget Double Room

We stayed in the budget double room. For a price of 102 euros without breakfast ( which is not that budgety), you get a tiny room on the attic and have to literally climb 4 floors with baggage. After you have made it to the room, you find a clean but tiny room ( even by Paris standards), The bed is pretty narrow and short and you can hear EVERYTHING in the next room and in the hallway.

The location is great The room was clean 24/7 Desk

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The windows had only drapery and no curtain

Excelente hotel, clen, stylish, the garden is very relaxing, coffee is good (espresso), the staff is very helpful, the location is good (everything is walking distance), next to the hotel is an excelente Boulangerie.

The street up front was rather noisy (traffic) during the day/evening. The rooms could do with airconditioning.

Very kind staff, very clean and good rooms, nice breakfast

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel is good to stay. It is near from Metro and Train station and some Tourist places. Also, you will find many restaurants and markets for food beside shops to buy some staff.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There was a really bad leak in the shower head. It made a big mess (but the staff dealt with it well). The water was very warm but it wasn't hot enough for me.

The area has great restaurants and a lively atmosphere with a bit of an authentic bohemian vibe. The bed was comfortable & there were extra blankets in the wardrobe. When we had trouble with the shower the staff offered to change our room and gave us a free breakfast for our trouble. Very friendly!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There were no blinds or curtains on the bathroom window so it felt a little exposed.

Great funky place with mid-century decor. A little off the touristy area but still conveniently located. They have an awesome ping pong room and a nice central courtyard. Our room was quite spacious and it had a very nice terrace, ideal to have a glass of champagne at the end of the day.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The noise isolation could have been better. I could hear a woman continuously talking in another room. However, this happened only 1 / 4 nights I stayed.

The person at the reception was very helpful. He helped us by printing the tickets for the airport shuttle bus as well as the boarding passes. Otherwise, we would have needed to find a place to print those since smartphone tickets were not accepted in the BVO airport shuttle. They also have table tennis and table football which are a good idea for the rainy days in Paris.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Bath and shower not very functional and inconvenient to use. We also lacked possibility to buy tea or coffee at the hotel. These are minor things though.

Great room - we even had huge private balcony, where we could have a drink or just sit and talk. Room itself was cosy, well designed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was perfect for us: not too close to touristy places, thus where mainly locals live and all the bars and restaurants around were also for locals. This allowed getting local experience and much better quality and value for money everywhere around. The area changec my oponions about parisians and now i perveive them as very friendly people. Monmartre is also super close.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

In fact the bed was a bit too soft for me. The room is slightly too small but that's how it is - no complaint.

We liked the area, found a great coffee shop. Very helpful staff.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I liked the house - it was old and had that cool French look but was also nicely renovated and very cozy. The bed was very comfortable and had the biggest blanket ever! Also the staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was very good. Would definately stay there again.

• Budget Double Room

There were no tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms which would have been an added bonus, and the breakfast was a little bit overpriced.

Room was very nice, and the bed was very comfy.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Put my dad here twice when he visited me in Paris. He had a great experience, staff were exceptional and went out of their way. Room was spacious and clean.

No Air conditioning No lift

No large verity for breakfast. The room very hot and no Air conditioning, only fan. And no lift. I was on the top floor. Buy the receptionist helped me to take my bag up. Very clean.

The room was super clean,bathroom as well and the beds were comfy with clean white bedsheets.there were no noises around during the night time and the room was so dark so you can have a perfect sleep. Really happy with the conditions.

• Budget Double Room

There is no lift in the hotel

The staff were very pleasant, couldn't have been kinder. The rooms were very clean and modern with a lovely large shower. There is also baggage storage that we made use of before a late flight.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

As previously mentioned it's not bad for a budget hotel; however , it needs to be upgraded to meet the requirements of a 3 stars hotel in Europe & the USA.

Hôtel Des Batignolles is a budget Hôtel. Although it's pretty clean , it lacks in basic accommodations such as AC , mini fridge and kettle. The staff is correct but formal.And overall the rooms are quite small and nothing fancy. Personally I expected better from a 3 stars hotel in Paris.....

• Budget Double Room

The 4th floor can be tricky to find and there's no elevator, but other than that there's nothing else to point.

Staff was very nice at all times. Bed was really comfortable and the room very clean. Perfect for a short stay and undeniably a great value for the price.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The room is very small and the bathroom as well.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. There's a lots of restaurants around, also a convenience store next to the hotel. The bakery in front of the hotel "La fournée d'Augustine" makes delicious sandwiches and pastries. You have to try it !

• Budget Double Room

No AC, bit hot, has to keep the window open at night.

So beautiful! Best location! People in this district stay up late so we feel safe when we come home at midnight.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Only thing we didn't have was a kettle, honestly couldn't fault the room.

Lovely and good sized room, lovely helpful staff and great location next door to a shop in a quiet area five minutes away from gorgeous bars and restaurants. Also two metro stations only a 10 minute walk away.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Can not really fault anything.

Bed very comfortable - pillows could possibly have been a bit softer but thats just me ! Staff very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness was excellent the cleaners worked non stop and were lovely, as soon as you walked in you could smell how clean it was. Breakfast was simple but filling to start the day. Would recommend as a base for exploring Paris with very good public transport links a few minutes away.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

WiFi was quite slow. The property was situated on a very noisy street, which meant you had to close the windows at night and when it was very hot it was difficult to sleep until we arranged for the staff to give us a fan. The shower door leaked very badly and flooded the bathroom floor which then flowed out into the bedroom. We ended up using the handtowels to prevent the water flowing out under the shower door.

Very clean and tidy rooms. Very nice peaceful courtyard with real grass! Very helpful and friendly staff who were there 24/7.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Great location for access to main Paris locations by Metro or for exploring Montmatre or seeing Le Moulin Rouge on foot. And.... There's a great little restaurant Gare de Gorille nearby. Try it it's brilliant

Coffee not my taste

Very nice room and very clean and breakfast is very good with nice little space super lovely cosy , love it with all fresh make food from the little kitchen next door with the view of nice yard just fell like your own house

The room is quite small, as 4 people we barely had space.

The staff were helpful. The location is quite good, 7-10 minutes walking distance from 3 metro stations. The room is quite clean.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Would not be suitable for those that cannot manage the stairs as there is no lift. No air con in the rooms, but fan provided.

Nice modern room. Staff were great. Convenient location

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

We booked a 3 bed room and the 3rd bed was a sofa bed which wasn't very comfortable. The room was super small and there was no space to walk around and keep the luggage after opening the bed. the bathroom was also very small However, we were 5 and the other room we had booked (for 2 persons) was bigger. The hotel is located on a street which is really noisy day and night. I know it's not the hotel's fault but we couldn't sleep at night due to the noises. We had to keep the windows open because the room was getting too hot.

The hotel is close to 2 metro stations (on different lines). Staff is good and reception is open 24 hrs. Breakfast was amazing with just enough options. Beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No fans in rooms so it can get very hot, but large windows can be left open for a breeze.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great, situated on a nice road with bakeries and supermarkets near by. Very close walking distance to the station 'Rome' with easy access to main stations. Lovely walk to the scare coeur from the hotel too. We made good use of the outdoor area too.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

North Americans attention: no face cloths to wash with, so bring your own. This was true elsewhere. We just do things differently, so be prepared. One night in May with a temperature of 35C we were too hot to sleep even after a cool shower. No fan and no air conditioning. Breakfast was offered at 12€ each, but you can buy fruit and pain aux raisins for less than that, so we just picked up our own.

We were very happy with the big comfortable bed, the immaculate condition of our room, and the big window. We found the neighbourhood quiet at night, which was wonderful and the grassy courtyard a wonderful little oasis of green in which to rest our feet after a day of walking Paris. The bathroom was very modern and met our needs, though it is also pretty tiny-definitely one person at a time. There is a cupboard in which to hang clothes, but it is only 6 inches deep, so they hang sideways. The décor is chic and the room is appealing with a comfy side chair as well as a desk and chair. We like the location: a little further from the heart of Paris, so slightly less busy and noisy, but with easy access. Sometimes we walked, but mostly we took the metro. It was easy to get to by metro from the Gare du Nord when arriving. Definitely good value for the money

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

This hotel was excellent! It turned out better than excepted. Me and my BF arrived early and were able to leave our bags and go explore the area while we wait to check in. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We got a very nice room with a big balcony, I'd even call it a small terrace. With tables and lounge chairs and a bench! The room was very clean, nicely decorated. AND I can say that the bed was THE most comfortable bed ever! The room been tidyed every day as well, which is a good sign. We didn't get breakfast there because we loved going out to eat so I can't say much about it. I'd definitely recommend this place. It's nice, privet little hotel walking distance from Montmartre and neighbouring areas. We walked everywhere from there and it's was great. Coming back next year 😊

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Poor breakfast selection. Packaged sliced white bread and plastic tubs of yoghurt and plastic fruit cups. No cheese, meats, or other normal options for continental breakfasts

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Tea and coffee making facilities in the room.

The breakfast was wonderful with plenty of choice, we brought our own bread because of our own dietary requirements, but there were still options for us that we could eat.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Budget Double Room

Pictures attached to my confirmations were far away from reality. It doesn't look like owners invest much in improvements/fixing. Room begs for repainting/redecorating. Very small bathroom with mould at few places. We weren't able to close bathroom door, because handle wasn't working. Couldn't fully close bathroom's window as well.

Great location: safe neighbourhood, close to metro stations, shops, restaurants. Minutes to walk to Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, approx. 45 minutes by underground to Cité. Really nice smell on the corridors. Price was great for Paris standards: 288 euros for 4 nights.

Browse Hôtel Des Batignolles traveller photo gallery