2. France hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hôtel des Champs-Elysées

Reviews of Hôtel des Champs-Elysées

2 Rue d'Artois, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France

#924 of 1,608 hotels in Paris

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

5.6
    average
    • Family Communicating Rooms

a little dusty; the lack of flexibility in hotel manager( we wanted to chage hotel and get our money back for one night due to street manifests- and the manager refused)

th sizes of the room; the location

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Extremely disappointing
    • Classic Double Room

We received horrible service at the hotel. One thing is that the pictures do not match with the actual rooms, another thing is, that when I wanted to call the reception because the internet and the tablet did not work the phone also did not. My freind went down to tell them, and they told that they would "come by later". We only had the room for one night and wanted to enjoy it, so I went down. The person at the desk had a horrible attitude and told me that I do not need the tablet anyway, had an agressive body language, and got almost angry with me for asking if they could fix the phone, the tablet and the internet. He told me he would come by later, and as I told him I would appreciate it if he would come soonish, as we only had the room for one day, he got angry. I went up and after 30 min he came by with a cleaning personall who he was also angry with. She was trying to expalin that she did nothing wrong, and I did not understand at all why he would bring her. I tried to explain to him, that all we wanted was a room where the things listet, actually works. Then he got really angry and told me that I did not need the tablet(once again). I had to firmly tell him to lower his voice for us not to have a real problem, and I also reminded him about customer service. All I wanted was a "Sorry. We will take care of it". What I got were two confrontations. I really just wanted one night of semi luxury in Paris and pais for it. What I received is what you would expect from a hostel.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The hotel itself was good, however, they made a mistake with...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel itself was good, however, they made a mistake with the invoice and double charged us for the tourist tax. Since they sent it to us via email i couldnt check before and when asking them to change it, they simply did not reply anymore.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Great hotel to combine business and leisure trips
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The double bed was transformed from two single beds getting a bit old so wasn't really comfortable to sleep in the middle of the bed but on the edges 😉.

The breakfast was delicious served in a very ambient atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean overall. It was quite relaxing to find my room cleaned and tied up every day. This is my second time to stay in this hotel and I like the furnishing and the bathroom very much according to Paris standards.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Very good
    • Deluxe Room with Whirlpool

The room furniture showed small signs of the need of repair.

The perfect location for roaming the city center and sightseeing sites in the city center. The bathroom with jacuzzy provided a great relaxation after the day on feet.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Amazing staff, great communication. Wonderful central location.
    • Classic Double Room

Présentation of the room after servicing wasn’t the same. The cushions and overlay had been removed.

Communication from time of booking to departure was excellent. Everything was perfect as as requested. Would definitely return again. The location is great for accessing Paris’ attractions.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Paris trip
    • Classic Double Room

Staff were forgetful of requests (although they did apologize afterwards).

Excellent location, walking distance to many shops, restaurants, and landmarks. Relatively friendly staff

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

The hotel was excellent.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel was excellent. The location is perfect, not only because the neighborhood it's in is great, but also because it is right around the corner from a metro stop, so easy to get to other neighborhoods. My husband and I also got ourselves into a predicament - left our passports in the hotel safe accidentally. Contacted the hotel as soon as we figured it out and they were incredibly helpful. Highly recommend.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Great Location. Old building
    • Classic Double Room

Room and elevator is very small. Older building. Air conditioning ran all night.

The location was excellent. It is just off the Champs-Elysees and walking disctance to the Arc de Triomphe. Front staff was very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Great location and great hotel for a city trip alone or with family.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel staff went the extra mile for us. We were travelling with my 1 year old daughter and they made sure we had everything we needed, coat, kettle, early check in and even moved us to a bigger room for free to give us a more of a comfortable stay. The staff helped us with planning our days, taxis and how to get to Disney the fastest and cheapest way. We would defo be staying again if we come back to Paris. Perfect location for everything we needed.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Overall Nice and Comfortable Stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The price should have been at-least 30% lower.

It is a nice property located close to central Paris area but the room size is bit small. The rooms are clean, helpful and courteous staff. I felt the price was at-least 30% higher considering the hotel size and facilities.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

great stay
    • Classic Double Room

The room wasn’t as clean as I expected, some hairs and dust on the chairs, the floor had some crumbs.

The staff were absolutely terrific, very helpful and very nice and welcoming. The location is great. The room was beautiful.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Staff was not at all helpful.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff was not at all helpful. They confirmed early check in & later on arrival they made us sit for 6 hours in lobby asking for full room charge for early check in.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Very good location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small rooms and small elevator but enough since we spend the whole day out.

Very good location. Staff is friendly and helpful. We were with our baby. They are amazing.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

A nice small hotel suitable for a short trip
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was small, given that this was a business trip. Although tea and coffee were available, there was no milk.

The bedroom and bathroom were modern, bright, clean and comfortable. The WiFi was reliable and there were extra USB ports so you didn't really need a plethora of adaptors. The staff were helpful and polite.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is somewhat dated and the bathroom had a tub instead of a shower and it was difficult to get in and out of.

The staff was very nice and available for any needs we had. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The location is excellent and has several metro stations right around the corner.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Noisy hotel and not very clean.
    • Deluxe Room with Whirlpool

Noisy hotel and not very clean. On the last day they failed to change the towels leaving them laying in the dirt. Walls are exceptionally thin so be prepared to hear crying child next door. Not great and would not go back

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning not working-open windows let in all night noise from a close club. Pin them down on definition of continental breakfast. Driver for airport shuttle charged 62 Euros not 57 Euros as hotel informed me.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Rooms are clean, staff are excellent and breakfast really...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nice hotel, rooms were very small and bed was quite hard, lots of noise outside until 4am

Rooms are clean, staff are excellent and breakfast really good and it all feels very relaxed

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

We will be back
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is perfect and the service was fantastic , especially Rouben. He was acvomodating, efficient and informative .

Few glitches when we arrived. Wrong room given but rectified following night . Rooms had few technological and maintenance issues with bath tab, Samsung tablets, tv connection.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Great place to stay in Paris.
    • Classic Double Room

Loved my room. Shower wonderful. Buffet breakfast good value. All the staff very friendly and extremely helpful especially Gerard. Pre arrival communication exceptional. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel. Fantastic location. Felt very safe as a solo traveller. And the wifi was great too !

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Waste of money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was very hot. Advertised as air-conditioned but not before June! The room was not so clean the mirror was full of spots (not in the bathroom) The bathroom door handle was broken also the window in our room was cracked. In the breakfast room the seats are thorn. The breakfast was very poor. No tomato or capcicorn the milk was off we had to take our own. Also very little cold Cutts displayed and not so fresh. We were very disappointed. I wrote a letter to the management but never get replay yet.I wish you can check the stars. Should be no more then 2 and a half or 3.

Not much.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Helpful hotel staff. Nice location.
    • Classic Double Room

I think the hotel was a bit understaffed, or maybe they were especially busy during the spring break. The lighting in the room was nine buttons and confusing. I’d suggest leaving a chart in English. Also, a note to dial 9 for reception on the phone.

The express breakfast was nice, a whole carafe of cappuccino and a basket full of pastries. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful getting my taxis and helping me with transportation as well as room service.Good location, just a few blocks away from the Champs Elysees.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Helpful staff, comfy room, great location!
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel's common part is a bit simple but the room we stayed was fine. The bed was very comfortable and the windows block out the street noise completely! The blackout curtains are also very effective. The location is great! Walking distance to a few places we are visiting including the shops on Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs-Élysées etc. There is also plenty of restaurants and bars around the hotel and we enjoyed the food in some excellent places.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Excellent stay in comfortable and clean hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The rainforest shower works well, but it's in a bathtub. So you need to step high in/out. For me not a problem but a separate shower would save space and is more comfortable.

Clean modern bedroom. This hotel makes the effort to help guests through technology. They have an iPad filled with hotel information and things to do in the room. They light system is a panel near the bed, so when you figure out what to push for light sections it's very handy. As a tip: the doorbell button should be red to avoid pressing this by mistake which could wake up your partner in the middle of the night, or the neighbor :) Very clean bathroom, enough towels and a large sink. In the cupboard you have bathrobes and a safe is provided. Coffee / Tea in the room. A very nice comfortable hotel.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

I was not pleased. The photos on the internet are misleading. This hotel should rate like a 2-Star.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lobby was dirty and unappealing, thereby conveying a VERY negative first impression. It looked worse than a motel. Breakfast buffet was also disappointing.

The room was clean and the amenities were good. Staff was extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Fantastic !!!
    • Classic Double Room

I like the staff really friendly and ready to help. All of them were really nice . I would like to give Gerard a special thank you for being really good at your job. You have a really nice people working in this hotel

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff, but room size and cleanliness are an issue

Cleanliness and cleaning staff The Room is Xtra-small

Receptionists were very helpful and friendly Location of the hotel is excellent, 2 minutes walking distance from a metro station, and 5 minutes walking to Champs-Elysées

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Worst hotel I ever seen in my life.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very old furniture, small so bad, unfriendly stuff . I booked fo 2 nights, but I checked out after the first night, no recpect for guests a lot kf noise from the cleaning staff in front of my room for mor than 2hr in the morning.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Nice hotel, well-located, very very kind and helpful staff
    • Family Communicating Rooms

The room size is small so it was not easy to open our luggages

Well located, near the Champ Ellysees shopping area; near to the Triumph d Arc monument; all sight seeing bus stops nearby; a lot of restaurants. The hotel staff are very kind and helpful, especially the Directeur, Monsieur Frederic Delfau. The room is also nice, but... the room size is small.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

A big disappointment and a very negative place - waste of time and money
    • Classic Double Room

The whole hotel is a disaster, it is tiny and looks very old. The WIFI is very slow if you are able to connect. I thought it was a 4 star hotel and the rate supported my assumption. The color themes are outdated, dark and ugly. This was a very bad experience and a big disappointment.

The reception staff are very kind and friendly. The TV in the room.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Great location and very keen to help staff
    • Classic Double Room

Maybe a bit small but it's Paris I guess...

The staff are keen that they will remember every guests' name. The location is just a stone throw away from les champs Élysées in the famous 8ème arrondissement.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Average/good strong 4 stars.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small room for 2 persons only worth for staying a night. Cold at winter time no heating available. Wifi connection unstable.

Clean rooms, beds are good. The location is perfect, nearby metro availanble, shops and restaraunts are nearby.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Bad experience, I want to make it a point that people when the write reviews to be open about it.
    • Classic Double Room

Least thing they could do is maintain the basics. No bin bags for the rubbish bins. Check the amenities before the guests arrive. Carry out routine inspections inside the toilets and showers

Nothing is special about this hotel apart from ripping people off. The fridge inside the room was not working, The shower had 15 to 20mm gap and the water was on the floor, had to use towels to stop it. There was no tissues available. Saturday night could not get one hour of decent sleep due to the noise on the streets.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Small hotel with accepted facilities but efficient helpful staff

Small building, small coredors

Excellent location. 300 meters from Champs-Elysées street. near to supermarket, different small restaurants, groceries. Staff are so friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

It could be better than I found
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The most problem of this hotel is the separation of the toilet to two parties, which was very difficult for me

The location which was very close to Champs is the most advantage of this hotel

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Excellent location, close to the metro and Champs de Élysée.
    • Classic Double Room

Registration clerk said the breakfast was free but then charged me for it. Room was small, but as expected for central Paris.

Excellent location, close to the metro and Champs de Élysée.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

we had a wonderful stay!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

To be honest I enjoyed everything about the hotel and room

The location was perfect - restaurants and bars within 5 mins and tourist attractions around 30 mins walk. The room was quite large - unsure why reviews previous are saying small rooms because that definitely wasn’t the case for us! The staff were also very lovely and the payment was made prior to my arrival via booking.com so I only had to pay a small sum of £9 for the city tax which made things easy. I personally thought the value for money was really good also. I don’t really have anything to say for a negative point as everything was perfect in my opinion.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Last option
    • Classic Double Room

The room is too small for a 4 stars hotel. As a genius client on booking I've 2 hours early check-in so when i arrived at 10 o'clock i didn't take my room until 12:30. (they said that my room isn't ready yet) !!

Noting but the location

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

The location is fabulous, the reception is good and my room...
    • Classic Double Room

The rooms are small but I guess that’s how Paris room are.

The location is fabulous, the reception is good and my room is very cosy and comfortable bed👌🏾I will actually stay there again next time in Paris.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

enjoyable
    • Classic Double Room

I found the room comfortable although a little bit cluttered. I was disappointed that there was not the facility to make a cup of coffee in the room. The lift is claustrophobic

My bed and the shower. The fact that it is 2 minutes off Champs des Elysses

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Room was very clean.
    • Classic Double Room

Room was very clean. so was the bathroom. beautiful, cosy little room with nice shower. Small Fridge in the room . Hairdryer, slippers. Kind receptionist. Close to Champs Elisés.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

we had a nice and great Stay in Paris!
    • Classic Double Room

just one key for all the guests of the room and must leave the the key on reception every time you leave the hotel... Very old system...

Great Location! Very Nice Staff!!!

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Good hotel - lovely staff

- Shower area too small - Lift is so small

- Staff were very friendly - bed was comfortable - safe in the room The size of the room is what is to be expected for Paris. The staff in this place were just incredible. Providing 5* service and also had a great sense of humour. The hotel is a 5 min walk from the Champs Elyesse. Would defo recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

The location near Champ Elyse
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Noise coning from the street all day and night we couldn't sleep. The bed was a disaster, old and not comfortable. They need to renew the furniture. No internet in the room I had to go to the lobby for good connection

The location near Champ Elyse

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

The staff were very friendly.
    • Classic Double Room

Everything was awesome for us.

The staff were very friendly. For example, they upgraded our booked room to a bigger one because we had our infant with us and there was no place for infant's bed; with no extra money. The room was very clean and comfort. The location is great, about 2 minutes walking to Champs-Elysees. You can visit a lot of things just by walking, Effile Tower, Louvre Museum and others.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

The room was very quiet and also dark when the curtains were...
    • Classic Double Room

The room was very quiet and also dark when the curtains were closed - decent nights sleep without being disturbed. There were other people in the hotel but didn't hear them. You are pretty much in the heart of the city staying here and everything you will want is walkable but the metro is at the end of the street - max 1 minutes walk.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

Won't be back!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Instead of regular switches for lights, everything is via an unintuitive panel of buttons that are not easy to use. The bed was creaky and the pillows way too thin.

Location to general stores and food choices.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Excellent location but bad wifi connection!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very poor wifi , I called the stuff and he said better to come to the lobby for better connection!! The matrix was bad and bulged to the floor!!

Very good location, near to champs street,

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Location nothing more
    • Classic Double Room

Worst 4 star otel i have ever seen except reception guy from Mauritius. Room is so small, elevator not works and only one person capacity even our room was on 6th floor! There is no supplements, like tea, coffee, water thus there was no kettle and minibar does not work, also their shampoo terrible.

Location nothing more

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Location was excellent, very close to the Champs-Élysées,...

The bathroom was divided into two place, one that had the shower and the sink, and the other which had the toilet, elevator was extremely small, and can only fit two person, or one with luggage, in addition, it was out of service multiple times during our stay.

Location was excellent, very close to the Champs-Élysées, interent connection was very good, and beds were comfy,

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Romantic weekend getaway
    • Classic Double Room

The room was very comfortable, but the shower in the bathroom would be exceedingly dangerous for any elderly person as you must climb over a very high tub side to get into it.

Just an excellent location, close to the metro and within easy walking distance of several landmarks and monuments. Plenty of cafes and shopping.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Open buffet was good
    • Classic Double Room

There are many things I didn't like about the hotel. Firstly, inside of the hotel was so narrow (tight). Even the room was given to us was so small to fit in for an adult and a child. Too small bed even.

Open buffet was good

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

There were complimentary pastries in reception in the...
    • Classic Double Room

There were complimentary pastries in reception in the afternoon, the bed was very comfy and there was a complimentary safe in the room. The shower was gorgeous too and the air conditioning in the room was a must!! The receptionist was very helpful, friendly and spoke very good English. He arranged our taxi to collect us from the airport and to take us back at the end of our trip

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

A Very Satisfactory Port in a Storm
    • Classic Double Room

Lighting was a technological challenge. Air conditioning was inadequate to maintain reasonable comfort level on hot late June evenings.

Great boutique hotel. Room was cozy. Bathroom was renovated recently. Breakfast was delicious with many options including fresh fruit, cheeses, eggs (cooked to order), and breads. Staff were courteous and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2017

Highly recommended
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is almost on the Rue La Boétie (grocery store, restaurents, etc.), close to the middle section of Avenue des Champs-Élysées, with two Metro stations (Saint-Philippe du-Roule and Franklin D Roosevelt) in quick walking distance. As a result the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Trocadéro and major museums are either within walking distance or just a few Metro stops away. The staff is very courteous and room maintenance impeccable. On the noon of May 14th we walked the Rue La Boétie towards Avenue des Champs-Élysées, and saw Emmanuel Macron waving at us before his sworn-in as a new president. Quite an experience thanks to the location of this hotel.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2017

Fantastic Locatiob and Staff

Only the Elevator is too small but not a problem.

Location is great, just 5 minutes walk to Metro Station. Great choices of food nearby the hotel. Staffs are fantastic, helpful and very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Next trip to Paris… Same hotel!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Had to ask the front desk to turn on the AC in my room. A small observation as 'things are done differently in Europe!'

The hotel staff were courteous and extremely knowledgeable. They were very very helpful and it made my trip seamless. I felt safe and secure and the bed was a dream. Not to mention the view from my room was amazing… Great value for money!

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Great location and use of technology
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Technology in the room was Amazing! Location was perfect. Really close to the Champs Elysees but far enough to still be quiet. Room was larger than most paris hotel rooms

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Small boutique hotel with an excellent location!
    • Classic Double Room

-Breakfast was very mediocre/poor and extremely overpriced (18 Euros per day!) -Not much variety in the breakfast meal and we got more variety of food at different Cafes for breakfast at a much cheaper price than the hotel's breakfast! -Tiny elevator/lift -Small/tight room

-Excellent location: 5 minute walk to the Champs-Elysees, 20 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower, 20 minute walk to Printemps department store. Next to alot of small cafes, pharmacies, local stores. -Helpful Staff -Quick in cleaning and preparing the room -Quiet hotel

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

A visit to Paris
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast is not to our expectation considering a 4 stars hotel. The street was very noisy from 3.30 to 4.30 am due to night clubs in the neighbourhood.

The location is easy accessible to the main locations. The stuff is friendly.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Nice Stay in the heart of Paris
    • Classic Double Room

This was a comfortable boutique hotel located close to the Champs Elysees. The area has plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes. Do not that some of these more 'local' intimate restaurants do close on a Sunday.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

The location, the staff who were amazing.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is perhaps closer to 3.5 star than 4 and the rooms are small but to be expected in Paris and the location makes up for this.

The location, the staff who were amazing.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

An average hotel with high prices in a noisy club district. Most rooms lack light with dark decor.
    • Classic Double Room

The area is within a night club district. During the early hours there are a lot if noise disturbances, which resonate all the way to the hotel.

The location was great, a small walking distance to main street shopping and tourist attractions

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

I liked help from the staff and the area
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is tinny and the rooms very small. There's a night club across the street from the hotel and the hooting and traffic at 4am is unpleasent

I liked help from the staff and the area

• Reviewed: March 25, 2017

Good location, close to restaurants, cafes and shopping, the...
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast offered is very expensive, can get cheaper in any cafe nearby.

Good location, close to restaurants, cafes and shopping, the room was clean and modern, wifi worked very well.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2017

Very nice spacious room, big TV and very clean !
    • Classic Double Room

The airco did not seem to work well, so opened windows instead. The wireless did not work at all for me.

A small hotel but nicely located near many bars and restaurants. It's a 15 minute pretty straight forward walk to the Eiffel Tower. The room was great. Nice comfortable bed with big TV screen. Windows can be openend to look into the streets. When closed it's a quiet area, even as my room was located on a corner overlooking a few restaurants. The light system works with a button panel next to the bed which you need to play around with a bit. One of them incl. a buzzer to open the door. Not unsafe, just makes an expected noise if you try to switch off the lights :) The toilet is separated from the bathroom which is nice if you travel in pairs. The shower was nice, clean and spacious. I would be better to fix it higher than 1.80 meter for people taller than this. There is space enough, so not sure why they fixed it like this. Can highly recommend this hotel for a weekend or longer if you need to be in Paris Centre.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Would recommend
    • Classic Double Room

lack of air con in room - had to be used in all rooms or none - room was too hot. Drain in bathroom sink smelled Hotel was noisey in the early hours of the morning We were told we would be able to buy tickets for eiffel tower through the hotel but then told this was incorrect when we arrived

location, size of room, bed, tv large, staff friendly enough

• Reviewed: February 6, 2017

Disappointingly small hotel and extortionate for what it was !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was very very small, the toilet was extremely small, price was far too expensive for what we got, and breakfast was too expensive for what was on offer.

The location, and friendliness of staff

• Reviewed: January 25, 2017

Amazing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the housekeeping is good but could be better

They offered me an early check in around 8:00am for free and they also received my mail before my arrival and found everything in my room when I checked in. that was amazing

• Reviewed: January 10, 2017

Will stay here again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. If pushed I would say the lift is tiny (as it is in so many older hotel buildings in Paris) and the switches in the bedroom are far too complicated - I shouldn't need instructions on how to operate the lights! But that's a very minor detail.

Room was larger than expected (if a little excentric in decor - think gold and mirrors!) and checkin/out friendly and easy. Found a nice place to hold a meeting with my colleague. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

Highly recommend
    • Classic Double Room

Staff is super helpful and i am impressed their pre-arrival service to make recommendation while you are around in Paris. They response on request is very fast too.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

A New Years break

There were no negatives.

The communications with the hotel and it's staff were excellent from the word go! This continued on arrival until departure with useful information and advice. The hotel was a unique find in terms of location, décor and ambience. The room was large and well equipped and the bed very large and comfortable. The bathroom also was well appointed and equipped, had a separate toilet. Would I return -yes!

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Great location, nice room really comfortable, all good !
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Great location, nice room really comfortable, all good !

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

• Deluxe Room with Whirlpool

Price , I understand it was high rate of paris that time , hope to find it good price next time

We Price Match