Reviews of District République 2 stars

4 Rue Lucien Sampaix, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France

#365 of 1,599 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Comfortable, clean hotel in a great location. Staff were excellent.

The room was very small but perfectly adequate for 1 nights stay.

The location was excellent, quiet yet only 1 minutes walk to metro and plenty of cafes, patisseries & restaurants.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

This is the place to stay , close to the everything you need & a short walk from the Central Rail St

People sleeping in the streets outside the Hotel

Very central & close to rail station & restaurants & within a minute walk of great bakeries 7 convenience stores

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

This was our first visit to Paris and the staff at the hotel made sure it was a pleasant experience

The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. I would like to make special mention of Zakia who was very helpful with information that made the difference to our trip.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Good

The hot water didn't really heat up during my three night stay. If it was summer I wouldn't mind but weather was a bit cold. The wifi didn't allow for calls as soon as I logged of wifi my whatsap worked for calls.

Bed super comfy

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great hotel

Room was small considering it was a superior deluxe room. But have been told most rooms in Paris are small.

The staff were very helpful. Rooms were very clean, breakfast was lovely and very big. Bed was very comfortable. This is only 2 star hotel but much better tham 3.5 star hotel I have stayed in Europe and most definitely better than the hotel I’m staying in Dublin which has a higher rating on this website and is not true to the picture they advertise this hotel is true to the picture of the room advertised.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Amazing hotel, extremely great location,

The room felt a bit small, but I guess this is rather common in most Parisian hotels. We were still quite comfortable nonetheless.

The location at this hotel was amazing. 5 minute walk from the metro, and located in a very lively area with lots of cafes and places to eat.

Great location. Great value for the price.

The rooms were tight and plenty of room to at least move around. Shower was limited in space. Breakfast could have used an adjustment every couple days because it was the same every time. Needed more toiletries.

The hotel was in a great location and near major train stations. The room was overall clean and included air conditioning. The area was quiet and no late night noises. Breakfast was included and it helped us not have to find somewhere every morning.

Adequate for a one-night stay

We were three people and the shower only had a small amount of "shampoo/soap" in the dispenser. Two of us were taller than 5'10" and the ceiling was angled in some parts of the room and we had to duck down to get into the bathroom. The room was a bit small for three people, but it was enough for one night. No power outlets by the single bed. The safe instructions didn't work, but we figured it out on our own. We didn't use the tea and coffee in the room (instant tea and coffee packets).

Comfortable beds, comfortable room temperature, good shower pressure (rain shower), easy to find, we could store our luggage when we arrived early, and we could leave our luggage after we checked out (as we had late evening flights). Decent location, close to Metro and Gare du Nord. Nice view of the street and pretty buildings.

I like the location, close to everything.

I like the location, close to everything. Also close to Gare du E'st and Gare du Nord. The staff are helpful, the breakfast was good. The place is clean and the bathroom/ toilet is modern.

The hotel is in the convenient location for us after we finally found it.

It took us 45 minutes longer to find the place. The sign outside the hotel is subtle. When I asked for directions by showing people the address I received wrong information even by the pharmacy 100 yard away. I should have brought sim card earlier.

The room is rather small that remind me of the hotel rooms in Tokyo Japan. I like the room for its quietness. We hardly heard any noise during the time we were in the hotel.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

All you need if you'll be out a lot.

Bedside table when you opened the top smelt really bad and had dirt in it. Bathroom a little cramped and water goes on floor from shower

All you need if you'll be out a lot. Fairly good location. Burger place next door great service

This is a comfortable, friendly hotel offering really good value in an intreresting part of the city

Nothing - we'll happily go there again.

This is our second visit so we knew what to expect. As before we were given a friendly welcome. This is a really good value, attractive place to stay in a lively part of Paris with lots of interesting places to eat nearby. Arriving by Eurostar it is easy to reach on the 65 bus - Jacques Bonsergent bus stop & metro station are only a few minutes walk away. The street is quiet although it is near a main road.

Clean hotel with good value. Close to grocery store, pharmacy, subway, cafes, and Republic Square.

The street the hotel is on is good, but the neighbourhood is a little shady.

Rooms were new and clean. Air-conditioning worked very well. Grocery store was across the street and subway around the corner.

Excellent on everything

Hotel staff was outstanding. They were speaking in English as well which helped us plan our day to day itinerary.Rooms were very clean. Money well spent. Will stay again. Thank you very much.

Great value and everything that you expect.

It can get a bit crowded in peak times at the entrance/exit. Sometimes there can be piles of luggage for either people who have already checked out or those waiting to checkin. Too many guests just stand around, standing in the way, making it a bit worse though this isn't the hotel's fault.

Room was exactly as described. Shower was nice and wide, one bar soap was provided as well as dispenser soap/shampoo. Staff allowed me to check in early when the room was cleaned as well as allowing me to sit in the breakfast room and use the internet while I was waiting. Great neighborhood as much of Paris has changed dramatically, especially this arrondissement. Also, they will bring up your luggage to your room if you came early and left your luggage while you went out exploring BEFORE checkin. During this heat wave, the air conditioning was stellar and worked extremely well!

Decent, simple room

Paid in advance for breakfast but was told upon sitting down that some breakfast options were all already gone. Maybe provision enough breakfast for the guests who have paid? Also noted that the price I paid for the night on booking.com was nearly twice the price it would have been if if I hadn't reserved in advance, which is always a little annoying.

Decent, simple room

Great location/value/comfort

Space was small (but honestly cannot really complain as this is expected in Paris)

Room was sound proof (which is ideal for the centre of Paris), lighting was clever, space was obviously limited in the room, but still better than expected. Staff very friendly and helpful - their English was proficient. Great value for money. Very central hotel as well.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

A wonderful, modern and unfussy hotel which sets up couples well for a great stay in Paris

The shower was set up a bit strangely which meant the water leaked over the floor unless you stood a certain way. This didn't affect us too much but best to keep this in mind and stick to short showers.

This was in a great little spot, quiet yet so close to public transport. The staff were friendly and gave helpful, detailed recommendations. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything my partner and I needed for a short stay. Great value for money.

perfect if you dont plan on walking around the area at night alone

the area isnt the best but if you are only planning to sleep there its fine

the property itself for the price was perfect..staff were nice...place was clean..and a good size room for paris

Hotel way below standard and Poor management.

Hotel not at all up to standard. Very poor management. No information or instructions in room. Not even internet access detaiks. TV positioned on a loose bracket which bangwd against the door every time you went in or out. Had to virtually sit partly under the wash bowl to use the toilet ( very cramped). Shower did not work properly and spontaneously emptied itself from the ceiling after I had just had a very expensive hair do which was subsequently RUINED! As I had been to the hairdresser I did not expect to use any of my own equipment and therefore did not have it with me! I had been using only the hand shower and did not alter any knobs. I was furious as there was no manger in site to help or give financial compensation. I could have been going to the opera!! A complete catastrophe.

Untrained young staff did their best on their own with no support or mamagement on site. Far too much for one person on a bank holiday weekend!

Lovely little spot to stay in Paris!

Shower flooded the bathroom as it was so small.

Great location across the road from Holy Belly (great brunch!!) and near Saint Martin Canal. Not smack bang in the tourist attractions but a great area to walk in and explore. Room was small as you expect in Paris but still very comfortable. Friendly staff. An easy stay and very accommodating as we arrived the day of a wedding we were there for!

Nice stay!

Nice location, confortable bed, kind and helpful staf. Expecially the man who works at night ( i am sorry I didnt ask his name) he helped us a lot about a problem that we had with our fight boarding pass. He had very high knowledge about computers. We apreceide his help.

Modern and clean, great location, comfortable

The room is a pretty good size (for Paris standards), bathroom tiny but easy to use, clean, airco was working, bed was comfortable, no noise, staff was really friendly, location excellent (15 min walk from Gare du Nord and close to metro). Across the street is a supermarket, really convenient. I would stay here again.

Très chic! :)

Superb hotel, great location, very helpful staff! Quiet room, lots of restaurants and places to grab lunch on the very same street as the hotel, supermarket accross the street, post office 2 streets away. Breakfast and coffee very good, maybe a little bit of variation would be recommended. Cool personnel at the reception of the hotel :)

Nice spacious room.

A bit overpriced. The hairdryer plug did not fit the bathroom electricity plug, and the cord was very short, so it was difficult to use.

Nice spacious room.

It was in a great area with lovely little bistros and bars...

Only thing was the bed was against the wall on one side

It was in a great area with lovely little bistros and bars and only a 15 min walk to the Gare du Nord

Great value for money.

WiFi didn’t always automatically connect. Had to remember the password and keep reconnecting.

Great value for money. I was looking for something affordable, conveniently located, clean, and comfy with good service. This hotel ticked all of these boxes and I’m glad I chose it. My room was pretty small but perfect for one traveler for a short stay.

Great location and value in the 10th.

As expected, a very tiny room by North Am standards but completely functional. Short staffed on WhitSunday long weekend but they did their best to keep things going smoothly.

Quiet side street, very clean, comfortable, modern fixtures, good continental breakfast, large elevator. Great staff!! 2 blocks to metro, under 7 blocks to three other stations. Plentiful good restaurants nearby (on the side streets), including extra trendy HollyBelly across the street.

Good location, helpful staff but the facilities need improvement.

Lavatory was leaking, the shower cabin door had a seal that was hanging. The facilities need maintenance. Room was super small.

Location is great, lots of cool cafes, shops nearby. Le Marais is in walking distance. Gare du Nord is a few stops away on metro, very convenient. Another plus is the staff were very helpful.

The location was very good near Gare du Nord and Gare...

The rooms are quite small and the bathroom had a thin sliding door that offered little privacy. It was fine but the price was a bit high for a 2 star hotel.

The location was very good near Gare du Nord and Gare L'Est and the #5 metro.

Staff, confort and great location!!!

Staff very very very helpful. When we arrived at the Hotel, the receptionist John provided all information about the places and he helped us with our plan in Paris. In fact all receptionists were very helpful. The confort is amazing e the hotel is near to 2 lines of metro station: Jacques Bonsergeant and Republique one for right side e another by left, and many bus station, supermarket at 100m, the region is fantastic and you find a beautiful local trade, everything is iluminated. District Republique, we will soon come back. Many thanks for the wonderful stay!!!

Very nice place, close to metro station. Recommend.

Missing a balcony ;-)

Recent refurbished. Small bathroom, but very clean. Confortable bed. Close to Metro station. Good supermaket closed by. VERY nice staff.

Very good value in a very good location.

I expected it to be compact, and it is what you should expect in central Paris: very small room, very small bathroom sink. But you probably don't visit Paris to stay in your room.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Exceptionally clean room, modern, and the location is great, near the Metro and an easy walk from Gare du Nord. Easy to find, and a very good value.

Bad place

The staff are thieves one of the staffs went into my room and took my bag with one Rolex watch and three other watches two of my shoes one a little phone I lost Not less then 16,000 Euro in this hotel even the worst thing when I ask them to call the police all what the France police have to say is the are busy If you have belongings that is well expensive please don’t go to this hotel The rooms are ok and clean but very small this my experience in the hotel

Bad place

The hotel location was near the subway, and I was given a...

The hotel room is tiny, not even suitable for one person. The pictures and description online are very deceiving. I say this already knowing or expecting a smaller room as it is the norm in Europe. Upon checkin I thought I had booked a dbl ( in the USA that means 2 beds), however, I know this is Europe so things are different. We had 3 ppl and upon checkin we were told only 2 people would fit in the room as there was only one double bed. The next day the front desk was asking about visitors in the room stating that they are only allowed in the lobby. I am a hotel manager for Hilton for the past 10 years and I have never heard of such a thing unless a guest is being disruptive. At the end of the day, the rooms are just way too small and the online pictures are very deceiving. As a hospitality person, I would have tried to make arrangements to get an additional room, if not that day then for the next; i was willing to pay extra!. Not impressed, front desk staff always makes or breaks a stay and this staff was mediocur at best.

The hotel location was near the subway, and I was given a late check out at noon which was appreciated.

Great choice if you want somewhere clean and central to rest your head.

Shower cubicle was a bit tight for my partner.

Surprised how spacious our room was, considering the location and price. Also most impressed by cleanliness.

Excellent location with great friendly staff.

WiFi the first 3 day was really bad in the rooms, we were getting disconnected every 5 minutes. Only 3 TV channels in English ( news )

Room was always clean, staff was very friendly, the location was excellent only one block away from the metro . A delicious bakery at the corner and a convenient store right across the street.

Great place to stay, 15 minutes walk from Gare du Nord, very...

Great place to stay, 15 minutes walk from Gare du Nord, very kind people, super clean room, comfortable bed, rainshower, nice breakfast with good coffee

Nice, friendly, budget hotel in a convenient location.

The room was expected to be small but it's still a pain not having enough room to open a suitcase except on the bed, which requires some planning ahead before you go to sleep. Not a deal breaker, just an inconvenience.

Modern updated bath & furnishings helped make up for the smaller sized room. Once we figured out the HVAC control(it was in French, of course) the temperature stayed comfortable. The location is close to both Gare du Nord & Gare de Le Est train stations & a Metro station off a major blvd. with plenty of cafes and shops. It was a good base for exploring the city sights.

Overall a pleasant stay due to excellent reception staff and closeness to metro and centre.

The reception staff was excellent and very helpful. My train from Paris to Barcelona was cancelled so the reception staff went out of their way to help me suggest alternative means and were extremely supportive. Full marks to them.

Superb location and lovely staff

The staff was lovely and very helpful. I really don’t get this whole ‘Parisians are standofish and rude’ reputation, everyone from the staff to people around the hotel are extremely friendly. The area is fantastic, it’s close enough to the touristy attractions but far enough to you can actually enjoy the city without all the bustle. République place is a couple of steps away and there is always something happening.

Nice room, very spacious, well located

A little bit cold, particularly in the bathroom as the window was not greatly insulated and the heating in the room was not working properly. As soon as we told the staff they've got us an electric heater, so it was sorted.

Nice room, very spacious, well located

Location fairly good, with a metro station five minutes away...

Rooms very small with little space to put luggage and still walk about. Breakfast cold. As per French law, a 12 year old child has to have a separate bed even if you are happy to compromise.

Location fairly good, with a metro station five minutes away, but could be better for going to both the airport and main train stations needed transfer. A Carrefour just opposite the hotel and restaurants in the vicinity. Facilities provided: a cold breakfast with choice of hot beverage, wi-fi, tea maker, safe, hand wash soap, towels and linen, shower gel + shampoo (in one). Staff was friendly and heated up our dinner in microwave on request. Many brochures in the reception area, which were useful.

design interior with super design corridors and rooms

the bathroom door was a bit broken (repaired so that it was not health and safety risk but a bit ugly)

design interior with super design corridors and rooms clean bathroom cool neighbourhood surprisingly quiet (especially for a Paris hotel - seemed like the walls were above average thickness)

Location was great, City supermarket was just down the...

The rooms are small, but we knew that, it is Paris....

Location was great, City supermarket was just down the street and the square was a short walk. Rooms were modern and clean with no bad odors.

Great location we didn’t use the Metro.

Nothing but would say bathroom very small if you are very tall or bigger.

Great location we didn’t use the Metro. Walked to all the sites! Great patisserie on the corner. Very helpful friendly staff. Great housekeeping.

Great little hotel and will return again.

Breakfast not very good. Old gray hard boiled egg and the nice young man forgot my coffee. Lots of better options down the street.

Nice clean well-appointed little hotel in a convenient location near Republique, Temple and Canal St Martin restaurant districts. Very close to Metro. Staff very friendly and helpful. Recently renovated and good value.

Good location, nice clean room, nice staff, great price for a 2* classification.

As you come out of hotel and turn left towards the river all is good. If you turn right you head towards a more rougher looking area - but never felt unsafe as did not venture that way at night. For the price difference between here and right in the river I would choose this location again.

Bed was super comfy - nice and firm & supportive. Room can get warm if you do not have window open (can be noisy) so put on quiet individual controlled air con. Location was opposite two of the highly rated breakfast places on TripAdvisor. Location was 2minute walk from highly rated dinner place on TripAdvisor with the eccentric host!!!!! Location was 2mins from metro station to/from Gare du nord or Est. Location was 7minute walk to metro taking you to Eiffel Tower and Lourdes etc, etc. I guess you can tell location was good!

A great location; a good price; I was very happy for two day stay.

Really tiny room. I’m 6’4” so takeThat into consideration. I think young travelers or short person just needing a place to crash at a good price would be very happy. The location and cleanliness in the friendly staff outweighed the small room.

Very small room and bath. I Could not stand in the bathroom and wash my face in the sink. I had to stand with my feet in the room and wash my face in the sink in the bathroom-it was that small. But it was actually cute. This is perfect for youn budget travelers. I am older ad require more creature comforts. Location could not have bee better for travelers who like being in vibrant local community. Less than 1 block from metro station. And two great breakfast restaurants directly across the street. Check out the Holy Belly restaurant for breakfast. You can look out your window and see when the crowd starts to form for seat at the Holy Belly Restaurant.

A nice hotel in an excellent location.

Sometimes lukewarm water in the shower.

A nice hotel in an excellent location. A fifteen minute walk to the center (along Centre Pompidou!) Nice rooms, which are very well kept clean and last but not least a friendly staff.

The staff were friendly and the location of the hotel was...

The sliding bathroom door was a bit odd. Also the air conditioning and the water pipes were quite loud.

The staff were friendly and the location of the hotel was great. Overall, good value for money.

Very kind hotel staff, fluent in several languages!

Very kind hotel staff, fluent in several languages! Rooms are small but totally sufficient for a short stay, well equipped. Very close to gare de l'est. Supermarket across the street. I'd recommend it!

Had a great time and would return to Paris and stay at the hotel District République

Well my only issue was with the price of the breakfast, which was way too expensive for what it was, but don't let this put you off as there are plenty of places to get pastries etc elswhere.

The hotel staff in reception were very helpful and approachable. The room although small was clean and modern as was the bathroom. The District République area had plenty of places to eat and drink, which to be fair, were not too expensive considering your in a city. The hotel was also only a short walk to several Metro stations which connected you to all the main landmarks. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a city break.

Excellent place with balance quality price!

Excellent and professional staff, very helpful and kind. Room very clean and with all the things we need for two nights. The position is perfect because there is the Metrò stop at 500 meters. There is a good supermarket in front of the Hotel and a lot of small places for lunch and dinner. The balance quality price is very very good for Paris.

Clean, modern, friendly staff, good size room and good...

My room was next to reception, kitchen and had a full size window onto the street. Was a bit noisy and didn't feel very private.

Clean, modern, friendly staff, good size room and good location

Great place for exploring the city

More variation at breakfast, or at least a little more bread

Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice, comfortable and stylish room with kettle, hairdryer and toiletries. Breakfast was fine, little repetitive but fills you up. Excellent location, within walking distance of 2 underground stations. Restaurants and bars around, yet quiet.

A great value for money

Breakfast was boring.

District republique A v nice boutique hotel, run with v friendly professional and skilled young ppl who speak at least 3 languages each. The room is tiny, but v clean. Location is v good, one station away from Republic square and v close to Gare d’Nord. I am giving it 4 stars for 2 things, the breakfast is v poor& the same everyday...typical continental with one boiled egg. Second, the sink of the bathroom is extremely small. This is by far the smallest bathroom I ve ever seen in my life. But if I had the chance to be in Paris again, I can consider returning to this hotel...well done 👏🏻👏🏻

Excellent hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

The bathroom is a bit small and its sliding door doesn't provide good isolation from the rest of the room.

The staff was super friendly, always with a smile and eager to help you. Although the room wasn't very big, it felt so spacious. It was also very clean (since it was cleaned every day). Super fast WiFi. Its location is superb. At a walking distance you can find two metro stations and Le Marais neighborhood with its trendy bars and restaurants. Finally breakfast was rich, but don't expect anything too fancy.

Nice, small hotel at a good location

When returning to this hotel with my spouse, I was a bit surprised finding ourselves in a room a bit smaller but with a tiny bathroom. Last time I had more space for my own. It is a quiet street so no harm from that side. The walls of the room are not so thick so you might hear the neighbours as well as people on the corridor.

The hotel is in general nice and quite well located: a metro station on line 5 around the corner and a close walk to Place de la Republique or even to the North and East railway station. They have some shops, a bakery and a couple of bistros in the nearby area. But they also serve a set breakfast with sufficient variety in coffee and bread, although after a couple of days it gets a bit boring. Staff is okay and multilingual (even Spanish). They can store your luggage and are open and friendly though nothing special. So nothing really to complain about. The cleaning is good and the rooms have a coffeemaker. The decoration and style of the hotel is simple with a glance of modern. In general it is a quiet and good hotel. I would certainly opt for it when you intend to do a lot of touristic things and don't mind a small lodging with just a crouch to sit and a small table.

Staff was nice and was near the metro.

There was street light right in front of the bedroom's window (there were no shutters) which made it hard to sleep.

Staff was nice and was near the metro.

the room is small but suit .

very small bathroom

the room is small but suit .the layout of the room is comfortable and reachable and the room has kettle which is very goos to have a cup of coffee before going to bed Good air condition and lightening staff are very friendly and helpful

Super easy and convenient.

Staff was very friendly and the location was great for getting to Metro stations easily. We only slept and showered here but it was a great choice for us.

Yddish+Lebanese+Amélie poulain+Ratattouille in one package of a district

one block up along Chateau d'Eau and across St Martin street, is not for single women at night, unless you want to end up on a cargo ship flying a Nigerian flag and bound or hotter climes. My girl friend got off at Chateau D'Eau bus station, turn into that street and found herself in ... once she reached the main street, St Martin, walking with someone who looked decent, she took a deep breath.

location quitter side street

Perfect for a short Paris trip on the Eurostar

Super easy (15min walk) to get to from Gare du Nord (Eurostar), there is Metro round the corner, Carrefour across the road for missing supplies. Brand new, clean rooms, helpful staff, good breakfast.

Great value.

The room was cold when I got there, and I tried to use the rather fancy and seemingly intuitive in-room climate system to make it warmer - and that worked TOO well. It got very hot and I could not work out how to get it to cool again.

Great location, comfy bed and great water pressure in the (tiny) shower. I thought the value for money was really amazing. I didn't have the hotel breakfast, but I could see Holybelly from my room window and beat the line there. (Decent, but can't understand why anyone would line up for it). Will check availability here next time I go to Paris.

Perfect boutique hotel for short stay

Girlfriend wasn't too keen on the sliding toilet door. For me it's not an issue.

Clean room, perfect size for our one night stay. Slightly out from the booking.com directions but a perfect location. Easy and simple check in and out

Small room but clean

I didn’t like the curtains in the room it was not wide enough and people from across the building can see me when I came out the shower, I felt I didn’t have enough privacy because of this. Everything els was fine I would definitely recommend this hotel. The WiFi doesn’t work connexion is to weak.

Overall stay was great, front desk service was excellent, very eager to help in any way.

Time of year, better future planning on our end.

The location was excellent, away from main busy tourist area but close enough to be able to enjoy a brisk walk.

The staff was so helpful and willing to assist and...

The staff was so helpful and willing to assist and accommodate my needs. If you are traveling solo, this is an excellent spot. So very many little village like places to eat nearby. Great great GREAT location. This location is virtually the heart of Paris. I walked every where. I never used the subway. They serve breakfast for 9 euros and that was a steal. The bread was always fresh and it was just enough to get you through the day.

Perfect to explore Paris

A perfect hotel to explore Paris: good location, clean and functional rooms and a friendly staff. Great cafes and restaurants (e.g. Holly Belly) are nearby the hotel. Can highly recommend. Breakfast is more than decent too.

It was a lovely, modern boutique hotel.

The only one thing I would have negative to say if that the pillows were quiet low but I know this is a personal choice for everyone and didn't impact our stay at all!

It was a lovely, modern boutique hotel. The location was great with a train station and 2 metro stops close by. The room although small, was a perfect size for a couple and there was a small area to leave suitcases in the room too. The breakfast was a nice touch and very filling kept you going until lunch! There was free WiFi and a small tv with news channels. There was an option to leave suitcases in the hotel after check out until you were heading for your flight/train. The staff were very friendly and helpful with some great tourist tips. We had a wonderful stay!

room facilities

I was a little disappointed that I was not allowed a guest into my room after 11pm. It felt like I was being told off like a little child.

room facilities

Fantastic location!

Everything was fantastic except for the bed; it was, like very common in Paris, I guess, very small. Smaller than a queen size and also shorter. Maybe: 160cm wide and 180cm long.

Fantastic location! Great restaurants to choose from nearby. Subway just down the street. Quiet.

Good basics, but could be improved.

Rooms were very clairaudient. Bathroom didn't have a heating, therefore it was really cold (wintertime). The sink was mega tiny, so it was hard to wash hands/face without dripping everywhere on the floor. Overall 80€ were too much for a loud, cool and tiny room.

Staff at the reception was great and very helpful. Location was in a great area. Not too touristic but authentic and nice for young people.

In love with this hotel!! ❤️

Nothing, everything was excellent

We are so excited to have found this place!! 1. The nicest and most helpful staff someone could ask for, REALLY though 2. The location is amazing, especially if you are a coffee/breakfast/brunch/restaurant addict 3. Lots of supermarkts around 4. Bars, Cocktail places and a lot of it just around the corner 5. The hotel was very very VERY clean and had everything that we needed for our 3 nights stay 6. Safe and quiet street with a couple of metro stations around, also a 8‘ walking distance to Gare de l‘Est 7. The room we had was more than ok with 2 suitcases and two backpacks, no idea why people are pointing out, that the rooms are small 8. Thank you for everything, keep up the good work and see you soon!

Browse District République traveller photo gallery