Reviews of Hotel Duquesne Eiffel 3 stars

23, Avenue Duquesne, 7th arr., 75007 Paris, France

#322 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Lovely hotel in a great location
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Nothing. Our 2 night stay was perfect.

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise since we really didn't know what to expect. It is a smaller, boutique hotel and extremely comfortable, from the bath to the beds. We couldn't have been happier there. Side note: We stayed there during the World Cup championship match between France & Croatia so the crowds in Paris were very loud, however, unless we opened our window, we didn't hear a thing. The windows keep out all street noise. We highly recommend this hotel.

Beds are very comfortable the room we had was very small,...
    • Standard Room Single or Double

The room and hallway had an unpleasant odour, and the lift was very small (2 people and cary on luggage)

Beds are very comfortable the room we had was very small, the staff were very friendly and helpful

Awesome in a pie.
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Tip: the receptionist may not always be visible but he/she is if you just call. So, keep the number handy.

Bed was very comfortable, great sleep. Location is smack in the centre of everything with amazing local cuisine around. I had no complaints and would recommend the place. They were very accommodating in terms of check-in time, I arrived around midnight, no problems at all (I called ahead and informed them).

I've been to Paris a couple of times before so I know...
    • Standard Room Single or Double

I've been to Paris a couple of times before so I know the size of the rooms isn't great, but the rooms at this hotel were the smallest I have ever encountered. I was unable to open my suitcase as there was insufficient floor space to do so. with two of us trying to get items out of our luggage while climbing over the bed was a nightmare. I only had the standard room it appears but I was told by reception that the superior room was not much bigger. I certainly didn't get a view either so next time I will be very careful as to how I book a room with booking.com as I am not automatically looking for the cheapest room - but the more comfortable room.

The staff are friendly but the rooms are too small for the price, the hotel is over priced
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

but the room view was very poor, Eiffel view room is extra cost option, rooms and bathroom are very small, and the hotel is rely over priced

5 minutes walking destance to metro station 10 minutes to Eiffel Tower, the staff are helpful

Love Paris but not this hotel
    • Standard Room Single or Double

We had the smallest room that can only fit 1 queen bed with 2 medium luggages ,so there were 2 of us and we had to squeeze in to go to the bathroom.If one was standing,the other one has to sit on the bed. For the price it is not worth it because when we booked the hotel , it shows us a different room.Please check your room size before you confirm the booking. We werent even given an option to upgrade.Also when they say ‘city view’ it does not mean Eiffle tower view, just your room facing another persons room.

Location but we found out that the trains in Paris are really efficient, so doesnt matter where you stay. Just get a proper hotel.

Small room.. smaller than I expected
    • Standard Room Single or Double

I stayed in Standard double room. The room is too small, smaller than I expected. I knew the price of hotels around the Effel Tower were high, but I thought I paid average for this hotel, but this hotel wasn't meet my expectation. Maybe I just don't know much about Paris...

The room is very clean and neat. The staff is nice.

The place was in a decent location but not worth the money.
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The room was tiny and the bed was very hard. The shower did not have a curtain or full size door. Instead, it had a small panel/half shower door that kept some water from splashing onto the floor but not much. Therefore, this made it difficult to take a relaxing shower. Would recommend a shower curtain.

The staff was friendly and very helpful. Shuttle transportation was also offered to the airport, cheaper than a taxi or train.

Really enjoyable will want to return
    • Superior Triple Room

Bed was hard n pillows foam. As I suffer with arthritis not the best nights sleep. However I expect this when away. My husband was fine. This was my only niggle

The staff were efficient and really friendly. Our booking didn't include breakfast but the hotel recommended us have a look n then decide if wanted to partake. We did and I can honestly say it was excellent and good value for money. Fabulous location

Amazing location, Amazing view of the Eiffel Tower from our room (56), friendly staff
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The room was much smaller than we had anticipated but it was cute. The bed was too hard for our liking.

Great Location, very friendly staff, beautiful clean hotel.

Terribly mixed feelings as a business travelle4
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Quite expensive for very tiny rooms. No insulation and loud american tourists everywhere guarantees no privacy and a good deal of noise. To get in the shower one has to go over the toilet. Amenities limited to soap and 2 nail files (?) no business hotel as no ironing facilities could be brought in the room. One small lift that clearly is seldom available. Will try another accommodation nex time in Paris. The hotel de l'empereur or the Derby eiffel more adequate for the business traveller

Staff very nice, welcoming and helpful. Location very central. List of international tv channels quite impressive. Hotel is extremely clean and bed very comfortable.

It was a pleasent stay
    • Superior Triple Room

Bathroom seprated from toilet / no room service.

I liked the candies in the front desk. And the bedding was comfortable / phone provided was very helpful

The hotel is nice and easy to find (close to a metro station...
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Nothing really, if you like some vital space and comfort in your room in Paris, you must be willing to pay a bit more...

The hotel is nice and easy to find (close to a metro station and Tour Eiffel). The room and bathroom was big compared to Paris standards and everything is clean and tidy. Friendly staff.

Property was close to all the metro stations and bus routes...
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The room was very very small, other than that it was great for a 3 star. There were no hooks to hang clothes which meant they had to be laid on the chair.

Property was close to all the metro stations and bus routes aswell as being a 15 min walk away from the Eiffel Tower! Our room also had a great veiw of the tower.

Perfect Paris hotel for sightseeing.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

You may find some of the rooms quite small if you have a lot of luggage. Go for a larger room with a full view as these have a little more floor space. It is definitely worth it.,

A perfect view of the Eiffel Tower from room 55, highly recommend this boutique hotel. Very helpful staff. Clo se to transport. Very comfortable and spotlessly clean. I have rdcomn ende d this hotel to agents who also tell me they have had good feedback from clients who stayed.

The food was great , not diverse but still tasty !
    • Superior Triple Room

In general in Paris the rooms are a bit small but that did not really bother us , in the end you’re not gonna really spend your whole time in the hotel . No room service ...

The food was great , not diverse but still tasty ! Beds were extremely comfy and the hotel did take into consideration our request “a clear view of the Eiffel Tower “ and it was marvellous! Easy access by public transportation and close to a lot of interesting places.

The helpfulness of the staff was paramount to the wonderful...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn’t like the fact that the hotel did not have a shuttle.

The helpfulness of the staff was paramount to the wonderful time we had during our visit to Paris

Nice experience
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The room was very small. We had 2 suitcases and had space to open only one at the time. If you are claustrophobic, then look for a bigger room!

The location is great! We had room 42 and could see the Eiffel Tower! The hotel is small, but clean. Metro and bus stations within walking distance.

The view from our window was of the Eiffel Tower!
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The view from our window was of the Eiffel Tower! What could be better? We also liked the neighborhood and its proximity to restaurants and the metro.

Perfect location in the heard of Paris!
    • Standard Room Single or Double

The room was quite small, but I had read that and expected it to be with the location and history of the building.

The staff was very friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. We were right around the corner from a metro stop and only a 10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. We had no problems getting all around the city from this spot, yet it was far enough away from the center of action that it was not over run with tourists and vendors. There were also several great coffee shops and cafes very near by. I would definitely stay here again. We also had a view of the Eiffel Tower from our room!

Ok
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Mix up with rooms, they continued to charge my sister with a triple room that she didn't get And said it was her fault not good customer service wasn't worth arguing with them over!

Lovely hotel,

Good location, friendly staff
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Room was extremely small, although larger rooms are available and it would be worth inquiring about room size before booking.

Location, helpful, friendly staff

Great hotel, great staff, great location, what more can I say!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Can't say there was anything that I didn't like.

The property was about a 10 -15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. It was in a quiet location, was very well maintained and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Buses and the metro are also very close by. Breakfast was good too. Bacon, scrambled egg, sausages, croissants, baguettes, yogurts, fresh fruit. What more could you want. Would stay here again

The size of the room is a litter bit small but I can...
    • Standard Room Single or Double

The size of the room is a litter bit small but I can understand it, coz it is close to the Eifel tower. The sound insulation of the room is not very good, coz we can hear others voice. But their staff are pretty helpful to answer all of our requires.

The stay was memorable.

I traveled with my family of 5 and from the first point of contact even before the trip the staff was very helpful , welcoming and polite. The stay was very comfortable , location was very close to everything we wanted, the room gave us a view of the Eiffel Tower like I requested, the breakfast was good and the entire staff very very helpful. We are hoping to go back to Paris in the near future and will be definitely staying here and recommending it to other friends that are traveling. Thank you for a great experience.

The room was small but very clean and comfortable with...
    • Standard Room Single or Double

A view over looking the Eiffel tower!

The room was small but very clean and comfortable with conveniences - fridge, kettle. hair dryer. Staff helpful and friendly. Great location.

Excellent staff, very nice accommodation!
    • Superior Triple Room

A bit small for three, but about normal for a room in Paris I suppose. The toilet and sink/shower being two separate rooms is a bit silly, but I assume that has to do with the age of the building.

Close to restaurants and things to see, not so close as to be loud with traffic below. The trees outside were nice, not a view of another building. Eiffel Tower outside if you hang your head out a bit, which is a nice touch.

Excellent location, great place just to put your head down
    • Standard Room Single or Double

There was no milk provided with the tea and coffee tray. The lift only fit two people in and was often a long wait. Could hear doors constantly going from other rooms late at night and early morning - maybe some soundproofing would benefit.

Location so close to the Eiffel Tower, walking distance to attractions. Very inexpensive mini bar which was great for evenings when we forgot to buy water!

Worth the money good location..'
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Breakfast not much selection and not enough quantity if compare with the price...

We enjoyed every much the hotel is very close to the Eiffel tower in a short distant and near Metro station good one recommend...!

Breakfast was really good, for 13€ its definitely worth it...
    • Superior Triple Room

Breakfast was really good, for 13€ its definitely worth it compared to other restaurants that serve breakfast. Staff is also very friendly, patience and help you with how to move around paris.

very tiny rooms.
    • Standard Room Single or Double

very tiny rooms. have to use the iron and ironing board in the basement (they don't bring them to your room). My room didn't have a view. Probably worth splurging a little to get a room with a view.

Small but quaint!
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Small but it was all good

The view from room 17 was good the view from 18 not so good but fine. The staff was nice enough to put us on the same floor. Thank you!

Absolutely will stay here again!!

Loved the rooms and the customer service was excellent. Also, everyone who worked there was super friendly and spoke English. The owners had hospitality plus!!

no guarantee of having a room
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

I requested with rosa an eiffel tower view that's why we stayed inthis hotel but never granted. we were in our honeymoon and we're really disappointed. we even ended up staying inthe first floor.

food

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Fabulous hotel in an excellent location.
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The curtains do not quite close fully in room 11 and allowed some street lighting to enter the room at night. I'm aware this is a very minor complaint and it in no way detracted from our experience. If I had been that bothered I would have mentioned it to reception. I'm raising it as it needs addressing as other guests may find it more intrusive than we did.

The overall ambience of the place combined with excellent customer service, from the charming receptionists to the delightful ladies who served our breakfast.

I wanted to like it...
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Heads up! The WiFi is really horrible. The water kept running after we flushed the toilet. I called down to the front desk and they told me they'd send up a housekeeper since the handyman had left, I said if if they could not fix it, I'd like to change rooms (it was a very loud, continuous noise). The housekeeper's solution was to have us physically turn off the water valve every time we wanted to flush the toilet. No one ever followed up and when I complained at the front desk, I was ignored. I don't want to perform plumbing services on my vacation.

The lobby is attractive. Beds are comfortable, large, and the rooms are really nicely sized for a Paris hotel room. I also liked this location a lot, it's fun to walk around in (even if all the restaurants and stores we wanted to go to were in another arrondissement). If they'd fix their wifi & plumbing, I'd book a room here again.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Open your eyes before you book
    • Superior Triple Room

All guests pls look carefully. Not all rooms have Eiffel view especially 3 guests rooms. I could get cheaper rooms if I knew their rooms do not have Eiffel view

Good hotel, good location.

No complaints.

I did not eat here, the room was excellent, hotel staff very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to any one. The location was good. If I'm in Paris again this hotel would be my first choice.

Great Boutique Property!
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

How small the tub was, but the view of the Eiffel Tower made up for that.

The desk staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable, relaxed and FUN! I had requested a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower and when we arrived the desk staff noticed the room wasn't the BEST for what we asked, so he let me check three rooms and choose which one I would love the most! The room was really small but super cute and close to everything, including the train station. We were trying to make a reservation for the Jules Verne restaurant and the staff called them directly and followed up with to make sure everything went well...above and beyond! This little property was small and few amenities but the staff more than makes up for the minuscule shortcoming!

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Great hotel. Great location. If returning to paris would definitley stay here.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Was charged nearly 200 euros over the price on booking when checking out. This was changed when i queried.

Very clean. Maid service was very good. Came back everyday to a lovely clean room before gettin ready to head out at night. Amazing view from room.

Great stay in Paris
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Great location, nice and quiet but close enough to everything to be able to walk. The staff were very helpful and friendly, providing great suggestions of were to visit and how to get there. Lovely clean rooms and comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great hotel but breakfast is a rip off
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff was friendly but made it sound like the continental breakfast was free. They just told us where to come down for breakfast and what time but never said it would be an additional cost. We ate cereal and croissants and a few small things there and upon checking out we're charged 13 Euro per person, per day! It was a horrible surprise upon checking out. I found it so frustrating that it's all I can think about when I think about staying at this hotel now.

Great location and great view! Room was nice and a good value. Room 55 was the best! Balcony and Eiffel Tower view!

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Amazing time in Paris!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I loved how close we where to everything we wanted to go too. Let alone being my first time there we where close to all the restaurants, grocers store, and so on... The staff was amazingly helpful and sweet... I couldn't ask for more.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Very pleasant and worth the costs
    • Standard Room Single or Double

My criticism has been voiced. I would recommend this hotel or stay there again

were nice breakfast, even some bacon and scrambled egg. Very good selection of French bread ,rolls and morning buns. Coffee strong and tasty. Staff also spoke English. At reception a very pleasant Leticia was very helpful, however a colleague did not understand that breakfast had been paid for, just as well I had the booking.com receipt which was clear. I suggest that she could do with further training as she later tried to blame the manager for her own lack of understanding the payment criteria

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Will not revisit this hotel
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

We had to complain as there was a very loud noise all night so didn't get any sleep . They moved us room but said any refund was out of the question. They charge a service tax fee at the end of your stay which I wasn't aware of. The rooms were small and I felt it was over priced for what you actually got

The view of the effiel tower was lovely and location was good.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Hotel Duquesne offers a good location, friendly staff, good service and I would recommend it.
    • Standard Room Single or Double

The hallways were a little too narrow The room was perhaps a little too small but it seems that a lot of the hotels have smaller rooms in both Italy and France. As for the Hotel Duquesne, for one person it was alright.

The bed was great. I slept well. The cleanliness was great. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The food for breakfast was good. The location of this hotel is great being only a mile from the Eiffel Tower. You can catch the metro or a bus adequately.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Staff was wonderful in everyway, and a very good location!
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Breakfast was not all ready at 7 am had to wait till 7:20 for bacon and eggs.

Staff was great helpful with ideas for dinner , calling for airport transfer, calling for cab and printing boarding pass for flight home.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Ideal location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location was ideal, perfect view of Eiffel Tower from the bedroom close to market, restaurants and localities. Room was very small but fine for us. Building work going on in the hotel which we were not informed about and some drilling hammering starting around 9-10 am. Overall lovely hotel staff very helpful and polite.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Don't go, unless all other better price/quality hotels in Paris are fully booked
    • Standard Room Single or Double

- Rather mediocre hotel for this price range (you'd easily find better hotels at a cheaper price in Paris) - Tiny rooms would not necessarily be an issue if you had furnitures / appliances fitting perfectly in the space... But not being able to open windows and cupboards fully is rather irritating - Don't advertise that you have WiFi when you don't have it: it was announced to us upon our late arrival (midnight) that WiFi would not work... For the whole weekend! I'd understand if we were in the middle of nowhere, but don't tell me you can't find a decent IT guy to fix this quickly! - Tiny bathroom leading to: 1) whenever you take a shower, you will spill the whole floor and toilet 2) whenever you want to enter the bathtub, you will have to "jump" over the toilet...

- Hotel located in a prime location - Overall cleanliness was OK

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Very comfortable hotel
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Minus: Some rooms have a great view towards the Eiffel Tower, but you need to have booked ages in advance and apparently to pay extra. Yet, when I booked the blurb did not specify that superior rooms will have a view to the Tour Eiffel. Had I known this, I would have probably paid the extra bit. The hotel is redecorated so some public spaces are not at their best. Yet, no noise at all.

the rooms are very comfortable with tea and coffee facilities, a clean bathroom and very comfortable beds. A lovely room. Some rooms have a brilliant view over Tour Eiffel.. also, it is very close to cafes, brasseries and a mini market.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Even though my room wasn't technically a room with an...
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

I would have liked to get breakfast in the morning, but 13 euro is pretty over the top. Way more reasonable price to just go to a cafe nearby.

Even though my room wasn't technically a room with an Eiffel tower view, I could still see most of it because it was only partially blocked by the building across the street. I had my own balcony, the room was so clean and comfortable, and came with toiletries. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Pleasant stay in Paris.

Room was small.

Location was great and the staff was friendly, professional and very helpful. One of the ladies actually hailed a cab for us for our returnn to Orly airport.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Close to the Eiffel tower, great staff, comfortable room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No room service or restaurant on site, which would have been nice after such long travelling

The bed was comfortable, the views of the eiffel tower were amazing. Close enough to walk to the eiffel tower, near lots of bus stops and the underground. Close to shops, patisseries and restaurants. Staff were friendly and very helpful and spoke good english. Also had a lovely hot shower with great water pressure

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Great location, and decently priced!
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

Yes rooms in Paris are notoriously small, and this was no exception but the only thing I didn't like was no room to open my suitcase and still walk around the bed.

The location is unbeatable for the view vs price.. we didn't even get the primo room and still got the full view of the Eiffel Tower from both windows. (Saint Germain room on 4th floor, which is the second highest floor)

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Perfect quiet hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

NOthing it was all perfect!

I loved everything about this hotel! The rooms are super tiny but that was fine for us as we are light travelers. The staff was friendly and spoke english which was such a help! the metro stop is a few blocks away. i can not wait to come back and stayhere

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Great small hotel

For a 3 star hotel you really could not ask for more

Although a small hotel the rooms were well appointed and in excellent decorative order. Good buffet breakfast. Staff were friendly and helpful with excellent English.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Small friendly hotel located in great neighborhood.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bed was very comfortable, but on the small side - full for two people, not a queen. The view and location were magnificent. View of Eiffel Tower from bedroom balcony was unobstructed and the room was very clean. Staff was very friendly and spoke excellent English and were very tolerant of our attempts at poor French. Breakfast downstairs was nice. Location was also close to restaurants and cafes and bus and Metro stops. Walking distance to Hotel des Invalides and Eiffel Tower and Seine River cruises.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Review for the Hotel Hotel Duquesne Eiffel
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

There is nothing to dislike about this place. The bathroom was a bit smaller

Excellent Location and extremely courteous staff. Clean and nice room. Close to the Eiffel Tower and other attractions

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Second time at the hotel did not disappoint!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The ONLY thing I could mention is the very old hairdryer in the room - while it works, it's very old and could use some updating

This is our second time at this hotel and we loved it just as much this time as the last. We had the same room, on the 5th floor, with a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower off our balcony. While the room is small, it's typical for Europe, and it's very well maintained. The breakfast is delicious, the staff friendly, and the location perfect! Can't wait to come back!

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Our 20th Anniversary trip to Paris was an experience I will...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our 20th Anniversary trip to Paris was an experience I will never forget. This hotel is perfect for couples. It's a charming hotel located within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower. The rooms have a contemporary decor with traditional French accents. We loved our view of the Tower! The staff was courteous and very friendly. Because the building dates back to the 1800's, the rooms are smaller than traditional hotel rooms. But the hotels charm and decor cannot compete with larger hotels. The rooms were also very quiet with little outside noise. I would definitely return to this hotel. I would suggest it for couples only.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

A very pleasant stay
    • Standard Room Single or Double

I had asked the hotel to arrange for a complimentary wine or something so that my husband feels special on our honeymoon which they were not able to accommodate.

I was there with my husband on honeymoon. We were taken care of very well during our stay. I hope to come back to the same hotel again. Infact, I will recommend this hotel to everyone going to Paris

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Fantastic location with an astonish view to the Eiffel Tower!
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The room is a bit small but it didn't affect our accommodation.

Staff was very kind and helpful, anticipating the check-in and providing lots of tips about the cityseeings and places to eat. The view from the room to the Eiffel Tower and the location close to the metro were just perfect!

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

The location!
    • Standard Room Single or Double

The location! Only a short walk from the Eiffel Tower, supermarket close by, great French and Italian restaurants nearby. The staff were fantastic! Aude and Letiticia were extremely helpful. Recommend booking a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower!

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Room with a magnificent view. Convenient location
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

Corridors are a bit narrow.

Warmly welcomed by front desk clerk, Ms. Aude who acclimated us to the area and provided several suggestions for restaurants. Hotel is conveniently located near the Eiffel tower. Hotel has an arrangement for a shuttle service to CDG for 38 euro, much less than the standard taxi fare of 55 euro. Delicious breakfast Fantastic views of the Eiffel Tower from the fifth floor rooms. Ask for room 55 for a spectacular view

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Amazing stay !
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Location, location, location! Nice hotel, nice staff! Near of Eiffel Tower, nice restaurants and metro station. When I return to Paris I will be there again!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

enjoyable, loved the city.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wasn't in pressed with break fast .

Like the room and the location was quiet . within a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel tower, hop on and hop off bus Just in the next road . Overall enjoyable stay

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

I recommend this hotel!
    • Comfort Room Single or Double

The rooms are tinier than they appear online. It was fine as we spent our time out and about touring Paris, but there was very little space and we tripped over each other a bit.

The location was great and the staff was very helpful and kind.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Staff were very friendly and more than happy to help (and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was a little on the small side Breakfast included in the price would have been nice

Staff were very friendly and more than happy to help (and chat) Within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and a number of restaurants & cafes Fantastic view of Eiffel Tower from balcony

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Expensive view
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Overpriced for what is offered fairly expensive view with no amenities Stained carpet, tired bath towel , no SDB .

Location, l'escapade restaurant just next door is fantastic

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Very nice and helpful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Alex was so helpful. Gave us restaurant ideas and made reservations. Directions to anywhere we needed. Nice bar and lounging area in lobby. Would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Best hotel I have ever stayed at. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I return to Paris.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We loved everything about it.

The breakfast was amazing (the eggs where the best I ever had). The staff was so accomodating, friendly, helpful. Especially Patrick at the front desk, who bent over backwards to help us, and the breakfast staff, who attented to our every need and were so pleasant (they loved to help my daughter practice her French). Our room was was fantastic - immaculate, spacious, tastefully decorated, bed super comfortable, big bathroom, and our balcony had an incredible view of the Eiffel tower! And it was only a short walk to both the Eiffel tower and Napolean's tomb.

We had three rooms with all our friends. All rooms needed a bit of a refresh especially the bathroom

Bathrooms need a update

Great place
    • Standard Room Single or Double

Great place! Close to Eiffel tower. We had an amazing view of the tower. Staff really friendly. Breakfast was really good value for the money.

Wonderful trip to Paris