Reviews of Eiffel Petit Louvre 3 stars

1 Rue De Lourmel, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France

#512 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Nice hotel beds but poor breakfast (no value for money).

Breakfast was terrible and bad quality. I saw flies on some of the food. Very overprices to pay £18 for breakfast that bad.

Beds were comfy and it was generally clean - great location

It was just a beautiful room...

Shampoo and cream rinse and wash cloth would have been nice. I think A good cup of coffee in the morning in the room is always welcome.

Red and black and modern ... beautiful shower and overall very clean and lovely... The staff was so friendly and pleasant... loved the service... was a pleasure. I would stay here again on my next trip to Paris... cafe right next door and store for fresh fruit and a pharmacy across the street. The metro also right there... great place.. I would recommend it

Location is fabulous.

Staff didn’t respond much at all. More interested at looking at their phones. We asked for things that never eventuated

Location is fabulous. Fantastic cafes and lovely shops etc. Rooms are clean but so very small and our window looked out to the back of buildings but this meant we had a quiet space.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend to family and friends

A smile would be nice from the staff at the front desk, the lady and gentleman on the day shift were welcoming and helpful but the 2 young guys at night could have been more polite

Beds were very comfy, quiet room, good shower, great location

Double bed room

The only thing that bothered us was the street noise. The hotel obviously is not at fault for this, just want other people to be aware of it.

This was the best bed in any hotel I have stayed in, in Europe! Our room was perfect for my husband and I, plenty of room. The location was amazing, we walked everywhere we could and then walked a block to the metro for anything we couldn't reach on foot. The coffee machine was Great, but we didn't have the breakfast. Plenty of places to eat around the hotel, or to save money, there is a shop with packaged food nearby. The front desk called for a cab when we needed to get to the airport and made sure it was a fixed low rate. All in all, this was an amazing stay! I will stay here next time we are in Paris.

Good location.

Room was very small. A little bit noisy as close railway line. Too expensive for the quality but booked few weeks before trip so didnt have so much choice.

Good location. Comfortable bed. Nice Shower room.

It was a 10 min walk to the Eiffel Tower and there are...

It was a 10 min walk to the Eiffel Tower and there are restaurants and a fruit stand right outside the hotel! The room was small but SO cute it didnt matter it was a little small

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Excellent location. Friendly staff. Lovely decor. Small but comfortable rooms.

No kettle, no iron, very small room, no towels on arrival

I love the location, the decor and the friendly staff. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was always clean.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Lovely Stay

No kettle in the room

location is where the locals are yet only 5 mins walk to metro stations and 10 mins to eifel tower. Room I stayed in was lovely with a view.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I love it

The room is so nice. I like the detail of the embroidery of the wall. I like the room it's not big. The bathroom is so clean and the lady receptionist I forgot her name is so helpful and very nice and pretty. The guy at the reception at night is si helpful too. Every staff is so kind..I like the cleanliness of the hotel. I got the chance of taking picture of the Eiffel tower. I could see it from my window.

Proximity to Eiffel Tower and Metro Trains as well as street...

The ladies were moderately friendly- the one Indian gentlemen was arrogant and unfriendly.... when I asked for anything... I felt like he was doing me a great favour. No smiles or greeting at any given time... sometimes even after I greeted first. No rooftop terrace as advertised.

Proximity to Eiffel Tower and Metro Trains as well as street cafes. Hotel was small... yet clean and well equipped. Definitely worth a follow up stay.

Great stay room was clean very central

Out of the 3 days we were there we had to take the stairs because of Maintenance. Which was fine except that they were poorly lit.

The breakfast was excellent

Only thing that is good is the location.

Towels smelt, there was hair on the bedsheet the night we arrived. We asked the staff to get it cleaned, but he was very blunt and said that is not possible. After showing it to him, he said he cannot do anything about it since there was no room service at 9pm. We asked for a different room, to which he said he cannot give us different room since we had moved the bedding to show him the dirty sheets. Absolutely horrible service. Wish we hadn’t made the payment beforehand. However, the last day a guy called Sahil was helpful to get us a cab, so thank you to him.

Only thing that is good is the location. Its close to eiffel tower, 10-15 mins walk

Mid-range Hotel

We could not open our suitcases in the room. Because there was no empty place to open. If you want to move something in the room, you have to change 3 other stuff's location to create an emty area for that move. Safe Box was not working, someone came to explain us how to reprogram it but he could not do it, and did not come back to solve the problem.

Walking to Eiffel Tower takes about 10-15 minutes. Metro station near the hotel is not going anywhere you want to go, you have to walk for 5 minutes to another metro station. Bathroom was well-designed.

Location was awesome.

Room was extremely small. No water bottles in room. No breakfast included for price. No fridge in room. Poor bathroom soap/shampoo.

Location was awesome. Beds were super comfy.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The location is good.

The location is good... it is close to restaurants, cafes, pharmacies, metro, etc. but what I liked most about this hotel is their staffs.. the receptionist Sofia was so helpful.... she even helped me carried my luggage to my room in third floor...coz that time, lift was under repair... highly recommended

The location is perfect!

Breakfast was very poor and the breakfast area can not accommodate all the guests 😳

The location is perfect! Close to the Eiffel Tower and surrounded by different bistrots and metro stations. Rooms are nicely furnished and clean.

Well located in the heart of the city center surrounded by some nice cafe. Short walking distance to the river Seine and its boats tour operators as well as the Eifel tower. Room quite and no noise listen from the streets. Subway transportation in 2 min,. walking distance to connect you well. Room seemed to be small but was fine at all. Bathroom was well equipped with a nice big rain shower. Modern and in total a nice hotel for a great Paris stay.

Good location but that’s about it

The check in girl was not very friendly. Not a welcoming experience. There was renovations in the room next to mine, which started very early and went all day until the late evening. The door was wide open when I went to find my room once I checked in. Personally, I don’t feel safe with the doors open and everyone’s things on show. I went out for a walk and came back and the tap was on - I didn’t leave it on and then a lady just opened my door and walked in when I was sitting on the bed to say “oh I have to turn the tap off”. She could have knocked. I felt a lot of people who worked there kept unnecessarily coming into my room, which made it feel unsafe. The bathroom also smelt rotten and mouldy. Not pleasant and I wouldn’t recommend.

The cleaning lady was friendly and the location is good. The styling of the rooms seemed ok and the main area was clean.

Location of property was good, comfy beds.

rooms a bit small , could have more variety with breakfast and a bit cheaper.

Location of property was good, comfy beds.Rooms a bit small. Staff friendly and helpful.

It’s a relatively new place and therefore all appliances are...
    • Two Adjacent Rooms

Position. Very clothe to the subway and at walking distance to Tour Eiffel

It’s a relatively new place and therefore all appliances are quite new. The hotel per se is not amazing but it’s quite likable!

Breath taking view of the Eiffek Tower

When I booked the room, I used a credit card to book it and usually you don’t actually pay until you get there. I had planned on using a different credit card to actually pay for the room so I could keep track of my travel spending all on one card. And they charged it on the same day I booked it. Not very happy about that.

Our room was clean but the best part was the view of the Eiffel Tower from our room. Absolutely breathtaking. Breath taking view of the Eiffel Tower

Eiffel Petit Louvre

The room was smaller than I thought it would be but good for a couple nights stay.

This property was in a great location not too far from the Eiffel Tower.

Excellent little hotel in a fabulous location

We didn't have the Wi-Fi explained to us so didn't use it.

The location is brilliant, short walk from the effiel tower, metro, river and restaurants and supermarket. Lovely rooms with a boutique vibe without the price tag. Good quality shower, which is what you want in a heat wave. Friendly and helpful staff, with well spoken English for those of us whose French is rusty. Would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Recommend

Rooms were quite small

Hotel was in a fantastic location. Few minute walk to the Eiffel Tower am the metro. Was loads of cafes and bistro’s around the area. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The hotel was located in a nice area of Paris and walking...

The rooms are extremely small.

The hotel was located in a nice area of Paris and walking distance to/from the Eiffel tower. Many restaurants in the area.

Amazing stay, worth the price!

I am not sure why but my phone would disconnect from the internet a lot. And when it was connected, the internet was slow sometimes.

Everything else. The bed was huge! The windows were soundproof because of the metro station right next to the hotel. Helpful staff. Working AC. All good to be honest.

Very simple hotel in an amazing location with an extremely high Paris feel!

The hotel had nothing but the room and a quite simple breakfast. Extremely basic. In my opinion the price for the hotel itself was far too high, what you pay for is to be in Paris - and that is worth the price. If you need somewhere to stay with an incredibly high Paris factor and perhaps romance, this is the place. Good to sleep and discover Paris. Nothing else.

Amazing location. If one wants to be in Paris, where the feel of Paris is very strong and the Eiffel tower is visible outside the window and the extremely Parisian cafe is right outside the door for a cup of coffee in the morning and a croissant- This is the place! The Metro is 20m from the entrance. The hotel itself was vesry simple, but the rooms were ok, but very small, doesen't really matter - who wants to sit inside when in Europes and perhaps the worlds most beautiful city?

Requested a specific type of room and got it so I was very...

Some might think it’s too small but to me that was part of the charm.

Requested a specific type of room and got it so I was very pleased! Great location and typical petite French hotel room exactly the way I wanted it.

Good location,good staff,very small rooms.

Good location,good staff,very small rooms.magnified images of the rooms in the photos Noisy bathroom even though when not used Not worth for the value of the money. No kettle for coffee any time ,no fridge for water storage facilities

Convenience for Paris

WiFi connection was terrible

Bed very comfortable and great location, near to metro station and many many restaurants around, pharmacy, laundry everything was near to this hotel

This hotel was recommended to us and I would do the same , but the room size could be an issue.

Our room was very small and the air extractor in the bathroom was constantly on .

The staff were very helpful and the location was excellent and we enjoyed the way the place was decorated and its quiet location .

overpriced hotel with cramped lodging

room was cramped and tiny

its very close to the eiffel. But the rooms are peanut sized. we booked a family room (2 adults/ 2 kids) - hoping for space, but there was barely a foot of distance after the two (one queen, one super single bed ) was put. There was no view- a solid wall barely a few feet away blocked everything. For 350 euro a night without breakfast -- one expects better.

Check-in was very efficient (less than 2 minutes), excellent...

Rooms are somewhat small, but that is normal for Paris.

Check-in was very efficient (less than 2 minutes), excellent location, perfect to walk to the Eiffel Tower. Would return to this hotel

Pure bliss.

I couldn't stay for free! Truly, there was nothing I didn't like - size of room was expected for Paris, so no let down.

LOVED the rooms. Yes, small, but what lacked in size made up for in ambience, style, furnishings. The bed was the most comfy in years! The furnishings made us feel so luxurious. The art work, just incredible. The bathroom was bliss. Loved every second of the stay. View of Eiffel Tour, a bonus! Location to Metro was a blessing. And the bar downstairs (separate business, on corner) has the best chicken fillet dish ever!

Super comfy beds with interesting decor.

A bar on the property would have been nice. However there are lots of lovely bars in the local area.

The unusual theme of the property is really exciting and different to anywhere I’ve stayed before. The beds were incredibly comfy and we were very lucky to have received a partial view of the Eiffel Tower, an unexpected bonus. Check out was swift and professional, staff were polite.

It’s was all right was not say happy.

The room was dirty sink was leaking water the bedside tables were really dirty was never clean and sticky .

This place is okay. To close to the train station , it really nosy and what you pay for it’s not real Worth for it .

Last minute booking

The price to have those views!¿? I wasnt expecting views like that, nearly 500 euros for two nights.... crazy! Small room

Bed really confy and clean, just off a metro station Duplaix

Perfect location for my needs.

Lack of tea/coffee making facilities & mini bar in bedrooms. I hate the black sink in the bathroom

Continental breakfast is adequate / coffee from machine delicious- lack of coffee/ tea making facilities or mini bar in bedrooms is disappointing. This is the only hotel I have stayed in where this is missing. Staff are great & most speak English well.

Expensive not worth the money

Staffs are not helpful at all and too arrogant, small room.

Room is very clean, near by hotel have so many chees, wine , fruit shops , walking distance to the river .

An average budget hotel practical to stay in Paris.

I asked the receptionist about the location of Champs Elysees. She answered at first but when her celfone rang, she forgot about me. And she was already busy talking as if I was not waiting for her. I left the hotel without the info I needed.

Location is convenient for taxi ride.

Location was great.

Air conditioning is controlled by front desk so do not hesitate to ask for it to be adjusted. Ours did seem to cut off randomly and get reset to a much warmer temperature at random times!

Location was great. Surrounded by restaurants, food shops to get your baguette and fromage. Metro station right there and an easy walk to the Eiffel Tower!

This hotel is exactly what a Paris hotel should be--unique...
    • Quadruple Room

This hotel is exactly what a Paris hotel should be--unique and comfortable. The rooms are small, but this is Paris and that is too be expected. The location is excellent--steps from the Metro, and loads of excellent cafes all around (the one directly next to the hotel is delicious!) We only stayed 1 night, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Both gentlemen working the front desk spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. (Also, ignore Google maps street view of the hotel. It has been entirely updated since then)

The Paris stay experience.

We had 3 rooms, one of the rooms was very small but not a major issue though.

The location was excellent with lots of shops & eateries within 1 to 5mins walking distance & Dupleix metro station close to the door step. Also very near to main attractions such as Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre, etc. which is a few metro station away.

Good property for couples/adult groups - less so for families with small kids.
    • Two Adjacent Rooms

It was listed as a family friendly property - but it really isn't. Firstly, the rooms that are listed as "family" are not actually adjoining - just next to each other. Which didn't work for us with two children under 2. And they do not have cribs. Secondly, requests we made in advance (like access to parking, early check-in), were quickly refused. Thankfully, there is easy parking at the hotel next door.

Front desk staff were very friendly and tried to be accommodating, given the limitations. Location is great for getting around the west side of Paris. Breakfast was good with very fresh pastries.

Good and affordable

The towel rail was over the toilet so that if it falls as it did in my case it lands in the toilet!

Good location near to metro and Eiffel Tower. Reasonable Cafe and Bars nearby and shops including a supermarche. There is a cash point pretty close. Hotel clean but room i stayed in was small with combined toilet and shower. Okay as a base but you would not want to spend a great deal of time there.

Very close to metro and bed very comfortable.

Full trash when arrived. A little expensive for what you get. We have stayed in much nicer places in Paris for less money. A coffee maker in the room would've been nice, but no room for it.

Very close to metro and bed very comfortable.

The location!

The air conditioning of the room, it’s controlled by the staff, can’t change it according to your liking. Wish they’ll Give the control back to the guest as we have different preferences of the room temperature.

The location! It’s very near the metro station, great cafes nearby!

Small space, no view, but prime location

The room was extremely small ro the point you can barely move around it. The man at the front desk had no interest in helping us much however did answer some questions the next morning. The room was advertised with a view of the effiel tower however it was not visible at all.

It was very clean, easy to find, great location in proximity to the effiel tower and train station.

There was no elevator, there was no space for the suitcase,...

There was no elevator, there was no space for the suitcase, the aircondition was not working. Totally dirty balcony. The bathroom was a disaster :the fact was leaking and the towels were dirty!

Good !!

A staff, he asked me credit card when i checked out by no any information to me and i thought he wanted my credit card to renturn quarantee deposit. Then i realized that he used my credit card to pay the city or tourist tax something. So why he didnt leave me with purpose what he was gonna do. And i thought it was impolite to do that with the customer. On the other hand, i was pretty much appreciate to get leave luggage service.

Good location!!

Bed bug bites all over my body, clearly the hotel does nothing about it.

Bed Bugs Bed Bugs and Bed bugs! Had terrible bites all over my body and had to get medical attention upon arrival back home. Reached out to the hotel and heard nothing back. Will be disputing this charge with our credit card. Horrible experience!

The only good thing about his hotel is the location, it’s ten minutes away from Eiffel Tower and 3 minutes from the train station.

Eiffel Petit Louvre

The rooms look bigger on the photo’s then in real life.

The location is perfect. Very close to the Eiffel tower. Metro station across the street. Staff was super friendly. We got our room 3 hours before check-in. Perfect. :)

They did not have tea facilities therefore I had to purchase...

They did not have tea facilities therefore I had to purchase my own milk and tea and use hot water from the coffee machine. Damage on the walls and when it requested a new room I was told no.

Very disappointing

Only that it was close to the Eiffel Tower.

Nothing in that hotel. Room was extrimly small, could hardly move from one place to another. Not clean, no restaurant just will not recommend.

Just what we needed

Room was small, but really that can't be helped in a prime location in Paris. Not really mad about it but that's my only grief.

Pillows and bed were perfect in comfort level. View was great. Staff was beyond helpful and accommodating.

Cramped up in small room with family

Cramped up in small room with family Booked triple bedroom and it was a double room with small single bed. Single bed did not even have a matress it was very uncomfortable. Also ruined rest of my trip as i have back pain. There no space for babys pushchair and luggage.no space to walk in bedroom it was one of worse hotela we stayed in paris

Perfect Parisian Paradise!

The room was very cozy and clean. The staff was very friendly. I appreciated that they conserved energy. The room was a typical European size. The location can not be beat as it’s right next to the metro. They offered me free breakfast because we missed two nights due to flight issues. I will definitely come back because the value is great.

Small but cozy rooms with nice and funny design.

No hairdryers in the rooms

Small but cozy rooms with nice and funny design. And very good location - even if you come at business trip, you'll see the Eifel Tower anyway from your window)

Not clean.

Housekeeping didn’t clean the room. Was dirty when we arrived from the previous guests and besides making the bed with the old sheets and replacing the towels nothing else was done. The room was very small which isn’t a huge deal for Paris sizes but the pictures of the property are very misleading. All in all it was a semi decent stay. Most people are not in the room throughout the day anyway.

Bed was nice. Room had A/C which is big for Americans. Was fairly quiet.

Good hotel

The Wi-Fi signal is my apartment was weak and it was not working very well. Dropping the connection all the time

I really enjoyed the location is very near from tower

The hotel was located central to all tourist attractions and...

The rooms were extremely small for two people. It is more of an American 2 star vs the 3 star that it is rated.

The hotel was located central to all tourist attractions and the metro train was across the street.

Please don’t stay here

It states no fee will be charged, €300 was deducted from my account that day by the hotel and over 2 weeks later still hasn’t been refunded. Full amount was charged on day of arriving instead of the difference. My bank notifies me instantly via txt and email with charges to my account and refunds, as they tried to mention that the €300 was just ‘held’ I had proof that it had been deducted. And showed them to which I received a faint apology annoyed that I had evidence. Paid higher price for room, they gave us cheapest/smallest room in the hotel. I complained and they moved us to a room that had not been cleaned in quite a long time, and you couldn’t walk bare foot in the room as it was so dirty. There was a piece of paper on the wall covering a hole in the wall. Rooms are not as they appear in pictures, even after being moved to a slight bigger room (first one we couldn’t fit our suitcases in upright(not exaggerating) we still had to open them on the bed. I had to place the small foot stool in the small cupboard just so we could walk easily to the bathroom. I explained all this to the night staff and he said I was wrong, and none of this was the case. No apology offered. Very poor experience. I stay in hotels for work, travelled to 42 countries and been to Paris many, many times. I have never experienced anything like this. If you can get a room at this hotel at a VERY cheap price and just need somewhere to sleep, maybe consider this hotel, otherwise I would try somewhere else. And use the book instantly option so you don’t lose €300. Just to top it off security if very poor. There were a number of times that reception was not manned and there is no card access to use the lift. Not ideal for your belongings or if you’re doing a shopping trip to Paris. And thank goodness we didn’t pre book the breakfast. It looks terrible and is TINY! One time I tried to leave the hotel, there was no one on reception and the front door was locked!!!!!!

Location was good, one man on reception during the morning is kind, other staff rude. Maid is lovely.

A stay below expectation compared to Money

we had a problem with the sink of the toilette, and it took 3 days to get it fixed, it was very disgusting

the good think that the Hotel is very close to Dupliex Metro station line 6

Close to a metro station

Surroundings were dirty, there was a dustbin in front of the entrance, rooms are very small, not properly cleaned: i found a packet of bread propably left by a former guest in the cupboard.

Close to a metro station

When I first arrived I was given a room etremely small, I...

When I first arrived I was given a room etremely small, I was extrmely disappointed. I was then moved to a different room which was much better, I did not appreciate having to complain to get a better room. I asked for champagne glasses the hotel said they did not have, I asked for a bucket of ice I got the same answer. Fortunately a supermarket not too far was opend and I could get what I needed.

Just dreamy.

The room was small but perfectly proportioned - didn’t feel cramped and was the perfect size for 2. Very comfortable bed, very approachable staff. Amazing location close to the Eiffel Tower, and an easy walk to the Trocadero (go to Carette for the best macarons!). Plus a metro station just across the road for easy access to the rest of the city.

Paris weekend stay

But our room was really small (only bad bit really.)

The Hotel in general very was nice, very nicely decorated and the staff was welcoming too. Our room was really nicely decorated with an great shower and a view of the Eiffel Tower

A nice hotel in amazing neighbourhood

There is a need to have a double glass window to help preventing noise and traffics from street.

Location is fantastic. The neighbourhood is amazing. It is accessible by walking to most of attraction in Paris

Great location!

Really loved the decor; the room was cozy, well decorated and fitted and the amenities were great. The location is fantastic and close to many artisan shops especially the fantastic cheese shop! Close to the metro and many restaurants. Overall a great choice and price for this location in Paris!

2 days at Eiffel Petit (but never again)

The room was really cramped, so much so when I kept the luggage (in front of the bed) it was difficult to move around (there wasn’t anywhere else I could put it in the room). Staff - no bell boys, so be ready to pick your own luggage (doesnt matter what the # and the heaviness is). Drag it yourself! Plus, I took an overnight bus from London to Paris which meant I was there a little early. Requested them an early check-in (around 11ish) which the lady simply refused she cant do. Thus, I ended spending 4 further hours of doing Paris tours (after being sleepless because of the traveling last night). Imagine the tiredness. No flexibility shown (hospitality works on flexibility).

The location is the only thing which works in the hotel’s favor. Its a 10 minute walk to Eiffel and thus the tours which start from thereon. Access to supermarkets as well as restaurants is nice.

The hotel is perfect which was really clean,the towels were...

The hotel is perfect which was really clean,the towels were soft, bed was really comforty.. and very easy to reach the hotel,Dupleix metro station is near the hotel, but we didn’t hear any noise. when u look the comments ,u can see they said “the rooms are small”.İf u want to run your hotel room yes it is small:) i think everthing was good.Also staffs were really friendly.In addition, it is really close to Eiffel tower ( 6-7 minute)..

The stay at his hotel was horrible and the conditions were vile.

1st room - Hair on top of covers and mattress protector and was ripped - Hair on the sink and bathroom floor - Floor had not been cleaned and had hair and dirt all over - No desk - Had to ask for a hairdryer - Put in the wrong room - We had to put new sheets on ourselves - All problems above were dismissed 2nd Room - Plugs to do not work

Cozy & Elegant!

Breakfast wasn’t the greatest but the chef was nice !

The art displayed within the hotel was the icing on the cake! Really felt like Paris! The location was great right near tons of restaurants and shops! Great view of Eiffel. Will come again :)

Very cosy Hotel in the Heart of Paris and close to Eiffel Tower.

There was a very noisy Air condition in the bathroom, with could'nt be shut off. One could hear it even with closed door.

It was very close to Eiffel-Tower. Also Train Station Duplix next to the Hotel. Rooms small but very cosy. Heating worked well, as it was minus 7 degrees outside. Staff friendly and good communication in English. Clean room and bathroom, with was very stylish and modern. WE had a Room with view onto the top of the Eiffel-Tower-fantastic in the evening. For Paris good price.

Browse Eiffel Petit Louvre traveller photo gallery