Reviews of Fasthotel Tours Nord 1 stars

22 Rue Des Ailes, 37210 Parçay-Meslay, France

#1 of 2 hotels in Parçay-Meslay

An excellent place to stay close to the A10 motorway north of Tours

Negatives? I would agree with an earlier comment that some of the internal decoration in public areas looked a little tired.

Our stay here was just for one night on our way southwards and this hotel provided exactly what was needed - a comfortable overnight stopover. Evening meals are not now provided here but are available nearby - we had eaten very well on the Brittany Ferry a few hours earlier and so not a problem for us. Breakfast is available if required, We actually saw this hotel last year whilst staying nearby and the attractive exterior drew us to the place for this visit. The location was fairly quiet, easy to find from the A10 motorway and the accommodation provided all we needed for a comfortable night stay. The price was good too! Check-in was very quick and Receptionist very welcoming and helpful. I am sure that we will stay here again as this is a regular twice a year journey for us.

Very pleasant, good breakfast and good coffee.

Something happened or is not properly working in the reservations, I asked to have a ground floor room because of I have a problematic leg, once there I got a room at the first floor, not a big problem to get at the room but why the request was not in the booking paperwork ? The reception lady showed the reservation and in fact there was no mention of my request. Once I opened the PC I checked the reservation I made and in the special requests there is my note about requesting a room at the ground floor. So what happened? you can see the reservation. May be the hotel printed the wrong page, I have no explanation about it. Certain there is no fault with the personnel, they do according what they read in the paperwork. So just please check. Thanks, Francesco

Cheap

Security is pretty bad - while the gate for cars is closed for night, the people doors are open all night and the corridors to each room (which are outside, F1 style) are open all the time as well, while there is nobody to keep an eye on the property. While ordering late check in, they indicated that the key will be to take from the machine. However, since I have taken two rooms when I arrived and only one key fell with reservation indication "1 double bed room" I was pretty unhappy. It occurred that the second key was on the bed in the first room, but it would be nice if they actually informed about this before. The bathroom was super small without curtains, so the floor was constantly wet - they should provide small floor towel for that.

Outside of Tours, but by car fairly close. Big parking

You get what you pay for.

No staff when we checked in just after 7pm. We knew this would be the case but the key collection machine and the instructions were impenetrable. Absolutely no number to call for assistance.

Cheap and convenient

Bed comfy, restaurants close by, convenient for travel,...

Bed comfy, restaurants close by, convenient for travel, heating if needed but no air conditioning so not sure for July/August. Would go back again

Very good for the price..

Shower could of been better but ok

Convenient and reasonably priced very clean nice and helpful staff

won't re-book

most uncomfortable pillows ever, no indication that there was possibility of accessing more of the same

nothing was that pleasing

great for overnight, passing through .....

nothing much

fine

Great Host!

The host Guilliame was helpful,welcoming,had a good sense of humour. He served us very well. I recommend it because of him!

Great stop off hotel when driving through France

WE arrive at 4:30am the instructions to get the key we're clear and we had no problems getting into our room after a long drive from London

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

cheap and cheerful

Shower poor had to hold it no curtain or mounting for it but minor for 1 night stay

Convenient and cheap.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

Convenient location, security, pleasant receptionist.

We expected basic accommodation; however, our room was very shabby and tired. Left early! Wifi didn't work.

Convenient location, security, pleasant receptionist.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2015

Convenient location

Reception closed all evening;grubby tired towels and pillows; no hot water night or morning. Tired decor.

Convenient location

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

easy to find

easy to find

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.