Reviews of Hôtel de la Fontaine 3 stars

49 rue de France, 06000 Nice, France

#15 of 169 hotels in Nice

A relaxing and convenient base for enjoying Nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The rooms are small/compact but well equipped, including a kettle which is very unusual in French hotels. The shower worked fine but the door didn't fit properly so water leaked onto the bathroom floor.

The location is fantastic - just one block back from the Promenade des Anglais and with shops, restaurants and other amenities all around. The buffet breakfast offered a good choice of food and drink and the seating area, including the delightful courtyard, is comfortable and quiet. The staff are helpful and pleasant and the whole ambience is calm and relaxing, hence this is our third visit!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Good hotel in convenient location.
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

We had aground floor room directly off the courtyard. The front of the room had a glass roof but that was the only natural light, there were no windows or ventilation apart from air con. It was possible to lock the shutters outside the door and leave the door open for extra air but that didn’t help the bathroom. Wouldn’t stay in this room again.

Nice small hotel in a very convenient position. I would stay here again but would choose a different room. Staff were really helpful.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The property was very clean and in one of the best locations...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

No complaints, everything was great.

The property was very clean and in one of the best locations in town. Less than 5 minute walk and you are lying on the beach. One street away from the promenade de anglais which was both convenient and quiet. A short 10 minute walk from the old city and a manageable 15 minute walk from the train station.

• Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Very nice hotel, very clean, very close to the beach and to an area with plenty of restaurants. Also relatively close to many local attractions, including the old Nice (approx. 30 minutes walk from the hotel to the old Nice). The bus from the airport stops across the street. The hotel staff was very nice and very helpful, offering directions and recommendations for sightseeing.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

I stayed in here for one night and it was terrible hotel...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

I stayed in here for one night and it was terrible hotel ever! Strange smell in the room, extremely small room, dirty bed, no table and transparent ceiling which can be seen our all things from outside. If you want to go, just don’t go.

Avoid room 1 which opens onto the court yard

Room 1 which opens onto the courtyard smelt dank and musty as if there have previously been water leaks in the room. The wi-fi didn't work during our 18 hour stay - the reception staff did contact the service provider to try to fix.

Great location, close to the beach

Excellent location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The room and bathroom were ridiculously small. WiFi had stopped working the last two days of our stay, which was both inconvenient and expensive for us; this shouldn’t have happened (or at least fixed quickly) given the room rate. My booking was in partnership with Turkish Airlines, and I had the booking made through a referral link from Turkish Airlines’ app; however, the loyalty points have not been added to my Turkish Airlines card, presumably because the hotel has no agreement with the airline! Very strange.

Excellent location.

Very pleasant and helpful staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Room was compact as part of it was taken by the lift. Mirror was not in good place. Pillows could have been better

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable beds. Decor fresh. Good position. Reduced price for Blue Beach.

Excellent hotel and location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

What I didn't like had nothing to do with the hotel, really. It was more so the lummox upstairs who was walking heavy, non-stop. I thought the idea of a lovely place like Nice was to relax and/or be outside in that great weather and beach setting, not walking back and forth for two hours. It was to the point that I thought there was construction going on upstairs. I was simply trying to relax after a lot of travel. The staff was nice enough to let me switch rooms and all was good.

Besides the very nice staff, the location was great. I love looking out of the window seeing the activity go by, yet feeling like I'm simply a local in a great neighborhood. The shower in room 21 was the best I've ever had at a hotel, wow! You could wash and elephant with that water pressure! And the location...exceptional. You are next to more shops and eateries than you can wish for. And of course, you're a block away from the beach!

Third time at hotel and they never disappoint.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

Could have had better tv channels.

Good breakfast choice. Value for money. Staff went above and beyond to help me with a situation involving needing a doctor. Their English was very good. The room was kept very clean.

My mother and I wanted to have breakfast there on our last...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

My mother and I wanted to have breakfast there on our last day. I wanted the buffet and my mum wanted the continental (these were the two choices). We were told that we couldn't do that because the man working there said that I might give some to my mum!! We were extremely disappointed and thought that the reasoning was not justified. It completely put us off having breakfast there and we went somewhere else.

Lovely stay in excellent location
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Towels could be bigger and nicer quality. Coffee/Tea facilities could be improved but based on the price is adequate.

Location was excellant, beach, bars, restaurants & shops moments away. Very sweet little court yard/breakfast areas. Friendly & helpful staff.

Nice stay at Nice.

There is no lobby. Breakfast is just okay. Public parking is close but cost about 23 Euro for day.

Excellent staff. Close to the sea beach. Many shops and restaurants around. Clean with nice atmosphere. Good value for money (for a 3 stars hotel).

Small room, good location and confusing breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

We have three day’s breakfast. At first the staff told us that we can have bread drinks but not cheese. When we check out we were told that not only the cheese but also the yogurt as well as the drink. And bread is limited to be only one. So it cost us 10 euros more, which makes us unhappy. The room is really small and not clean enough.

Location is great. Staff is good and friendly.

Great location, close to the beach.
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Wifi connectivity could have been better, but I'm just nitpicking here.

Great location, close to the beach. Comfortable rooms and very helpful staff.

Disappointing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Room very small. A lot of noise streetside 24/7. We needed our Booking .com confirmation as we were being overcharged.

Excellent location. Comfortable bed.

I was very disappointed with my stay at this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

There was no minibar, the air conditioner was out of order, and despite the signal, no one looked at it. For 2 days from my 3-day booking there was no hot water. Regardless of my complaint at the reception, nothing was done to solve the problem with either the water or the air conditioner. I was told that there would be hot water in a few hours, but it was not. The bathroom had an unpleasant smell from the sewer. All this made me leave the hotel 1 day earlier. I was very disappointed with my stay at this hotel.

The location of the hotel is excellent. The hotel is clean.

1000 times better than my first choice.
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Also closer to "bad" neighborhood than I'd prefer. Avoid walking westerly at night.

Very quaint. So close to Vielle Ville and quai, yet tres bon marche. Very pleasant staff 24/7. Cute private courtyard. Breakfast buffet very good. 1000x better than the first place I stayed. Advice to travelers... Read carefully the reviews. Beware of bargains too good to be true.

Definitely the right area of nice for a solo traveller but in hindsight it was way too expensive.
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

I chose my ground floor, patio view room as it was reviewed as being the quietest but I would recommend staying in another level or else you cannot have your window shutters open without people walking by and looking in.

The location was amazing and the 24 hour check in desk was nice as I was travelling alone.

The location of the property was perfect .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

Unfortunately we had to have a cold shower as the hotel couldn't provide hot water one morning but did compensate with a free breakfast when asked.

The location of the property was perfect .

Great location, great staff, comfortable rooms
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Nothing could be improved for the price

Did not have breakfast so cannot comment on that but our rooms were comfortable, good bathroom, staff were all really helpful and the hotel is in a great central location.

last 2 nights in Nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

double room small little bit but up to my expectation for one person, one bag, two nights. room for two persons is not comfort however bed is comfort. WiFi need improvement many times disconnected

location is good and safe. reception polite, double room (1st floor) well equipped, calm,big tv. you may reserve this hotel if you want to sleep only in safe place close to sea. check hotel website .I only used the hotel for accommodation -- I had breakfast outside the hotel and didn't have drinks at the bar.

Really what we wanted- good price, clean, central position, comfortable bed .
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

We had room 1 , which was dark.

The position was brilliant - walking distance to the train station, the sea, the centre (old and new). We had a room on the ground floor which was quite small and dark BUT very quiet which is important to us. The room had tea and coffee making facilities .

Our rooms were modern, clean, and very comfortable.

The rooms are small but very functional. The location is right in the middle of the city, which is wonderful for seeing things but intimidating to find in a car if you're not used to driving in France.

Our rooms were modern, clean, and very comfortable. It was the nicest shower/bathroom we had on a long trip.

Lovely little hotel, 200 metres from sea.
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Truly nothing and I use many hotels.

're first impression was excellent, bright clean and welcoming. Great room with bath and shower. Go for the buffet breakfast, excellent value!

Amazing location!
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Room was a bit small, but probably what would be expected considering the location. The breakfast was over priced for what it is, id suggest walking to the beach and getting the same thing for a few less Euro.

It was a nice and clean place with quite modern facilities and a really nice big tv. We had a little balcony to get some fresh air from. The location was absolutely perfect. One minute from the beach, 5 to good shopping and 10 to old town. Couldn't have been in a better place. Price was great, however we were there in autumn so is more pricey in Summer but not sure how it compares to other places at that time.

Good for short stays
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

shower room is small, and amanity is not that good. breakfast is not included, but there's the open market every morning.

Bit small but has everything you need for 1 or 2 nights stay. Bed was clean, which is the most important point when i choose the hotel, and it was easier to park a car than i expected. actually i just parked a car as i find any spot on the street, and didn't need to pay.

I only used the hotel for accommodation -- I had breakfast...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The wifi only supported one device per room but was otherwise good (e.g. speed and connectivity). Rooms not so large -- standard for France, but still quite tight for spreading out luggage.

I only used the hotel for accommodation -- I had breakfast outside the hotel and didn't have drinks at the bar. It was a good location, about a five minutes' walk to the bus stops for the airport express (#98) and not so far from the old town (20 min brisk walk) or Place Masséna (12 min brisk walk). The pedestrian street starts only about 400 m from the hotel, and the beach access (to the Promenade Anglais) is also very close.

OK STAY Amazing city! Nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The standard room is very small and the bathroom is exteremly small which make can affect your shower. The superior room that we offered later is way bigger and it's worth the extra money comparing to the standard room. The rooms on the street side have very bad soundproofing and it can affect your sleep. The rooms on the backside are much quiter. Personally if I return to this hotel I will definitely choose the superior room

The staff are amazing and very welcoming. On arrival The room we had was extremely small but the staff (blonde girl) was very nice and offered us a larger/superior room on our 3rd day. Room and bathroom are clean. The location is very good lots of cafes and supermarket and close to the beach however 20 min walk to old town and 12 min walk to station. You can take a bus from Airport which takes around 20 min to the bus stop is 5 min away from hotel.

Loved it and will definitely return next time we're in Nice!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The hotel from the outside looks a little dreary, but don't be fooled, it's completely different once you're inside!

Perfect location, 60second walk from the main promenade. The room was modern and everything we needed for our 2 night stay. They had lovely little pastries and croissants on the side of the bar which were free. Super easy to get to from the airport, €6 each on the 98 bus. Buses were very busy at the time we left, so we jumped in an uber and that was only €17! Staff were lovely, very helpful and spoke perfect English!

location 😊 room size cleanliness staff are friendly and...
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

the bathroom door needs a bit of repair both the main one and the shower area ...

location 😊 room size cleanliness staff are friendly and accommodating walking distance to everything beach and the old town

Great location and satisfactory room. Pleasant stay.

Breakfast was disappointing, cramped and expensive.

Great location- easy to find and accessible to the main shopping district, restaurants and the sea front.

Sweet Hotel de la Fontaine
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Perfectly located, second row after Promenade des Anglais and near to the famous Hotel Negresco. When I arrived there was a very warm welcome by the hosts and during the whole stay the whole team was always attentive and helpful. The room was well prepared and very clean; perfect for a short sightseeing trip. For breakfast you can make a choice between a small breakfast or a buffet. I only tried the small breakfast once; this was ok. For the other days I decided to have le petit déjeuner in one of the small cafés around.

Breakfast quite expensive. They offer two possibilities: one breakfast with coffee and orange juice and croissant at 7€, full breakfast at 12€. I admit, it is too much for me.

Great location for this hotel, in the center of Nice near the old city. Very close to the city bus station, rooms are very comfortable and silent. There is a great selection of restaurants nearby.

Small and friendly in a great location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Only downside was some street noise late at night and early morning but this did not spoil our stay at all.

Great location, clean hotel, bed comfortable. Only had breakfast on one day and it was fine and reasonably priced. Reception staff were very helpful and well informed.

Great location, ideal for a Weekend break

No hot food at breakfast, so went elsewhere

Great location just 50 yards from Avenue des Anglais, 10 minute walk to the old town, 10 mins to train station and 15 mins in a cab to the airport. Staff very friendly and went if their way to get our rooms available even though we were early. Rooms are small but comfortable and are very good value if you need a base to visit Nice. We would definitely use again for a weekend break. Visited September 2017

It was okay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The room was modern but very very small my wife and I were feeling laustrophobic. Breakfast was very poor. (My wife loves European style breakfast... even she was disappointed)

Staff was great. The garden was very nice. Great location, near shopping, bats and restaurants but a few blocks from the beach... is a very nice walk so no problem.

It's a nice place to spend a weekend.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

It was a bit noisy at night, because our window was looking at the street. And rooms are quite small, but on the bright side - very cosy!

The staff was very helpful and location is great - it is on parallel street from promenade des angles and about 7 minutes walk from Place Massena.

Value for money hotel very close to the beach and town.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

My room was smaller than I expected and when I checked in not as clean as I would have expected.

Great location and small friendly hotel. Nice quiet room.

Satisfactory

The street was a bit noisy at night - but that's really outside the control of the hotel.

The staff on the Reception desk were extremely helpful, and the hotel's location is quite convenient for most things. However, I had a room overlooking the street and had several disturbed nights due to rubbish collections and street cleaning at unsociable times - so would advise asking for a room overlooking the courtyard.

Excellent stay in a lovely city
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The breakfast area is nice but the range at breakfast wasn't very varied. There are however loads of cafes around that do good breakfasts.

Very good location. The staff were excellent and very friendly. The room was compact but had everything you could want. The lift was efficient so you don't have to wait long for it.

Dismal -except the staff-they should be working in a better hotel they deserve
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Room size Not enough value for money Rates were five star Breakfast poor At best this should be rated 2 star Wouldn't recommend to anyone

Friendly welcome and help from Olga and her staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

Small room and bathroom: shower overflowed on to floor. Difficult to drop off and pick up luggage, blocking a busy narrow street, but staff helped very well.

Friendly welcome and help from Olga and her staff.

Ok hotel for a short stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

This hotel feels a little run down. This hotel is a bit pricey.

Staff was friendly and attentive. Good hotel for a shorter stay. The location is very good and the room we got was refurbished. The room we got was small but worked out well for us as we stayed one night only.

Clean friendly but needs to include breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

I believe that for the cost of the room it really should include breakfast and more in room refreshments.

Liked the staff who were very friendly.also the room was kept clean

Great location and value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

It's a great location just a block from the beach and really short walks to the Place Masséna, old town etc. the staff are brilliant - all very friendly, helpful and easy to communicate with. The 24hr reception is great for a solo traveller so I didn't have to take any valuables to the beach. The room was very large and comfortable

Perfect location in Nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Can't really think of anything that we didn't like.

We arrived during heavy traffic and were exhausted . The front desk staff person, Olga, was extremely pleasant and helpful- upon our arrival and throughout our stay. Her calm manner and soft voice are assets to this hotel. Another staff person at the desk upon our departure was also very pleasant. Our room was small but clean. We were fortunate to find a street parking space and it was cheaper and more convenient than going to a parking lot. Breakfast in the interior courtyard was very good - and the staff person there was very nice. Location was perfect - just a couple of blocks to the beach and promenade and several blocks to the old city. A welcome respite from the heat and crowds was the peaceful monastery garden overlooking the city - accessible by car or bus.

Brilliant Location and Squeaky Clean
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

I had to reduce my stay by 1 day but they did not refund me any money. i think that was not desirable at all.

the hotel is very well situated and its very clean. those were the 2 most important factors for me and they met it. it was pretty awesome.

Tight space but fun staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Bike rental requires local cell phone call and a credit card. Room was very tight. No frig and no room for one.

Wonderful evening clerk gave us a fabulous recommendation for dinner. Close to Nice beach, major bus stop and kinda close to old town. Great breakfast bar around the corner.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

perfect location - near the beach as well as in the center.
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

public parking is nearby the hotel in a parkhouse but its very expensive, outdoor parking on the street is possible but you couldn't finde space most of the time. no space for drying the beach towels in the room.

perfect location - near the beach as well as in the center. very friendly and helpful staff

a quality hotel giving quality service
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

I know it was temporary but work was going on to refurbish hotel which was noisy at times but workers were discreet and very pleasant. I cant get used to the egg boiler ,I think that I cracked more than I boiled Although the patio is outside the smoking at breakfast was not good there is no where else to have breakfast though I would still stay here as it is so friendly

the friendliness of the staff and the breakfast was great close to shops beach restaurant and museum this is our 5th stay here and never disappointed

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Excellent location, decent room, charming garden area, nice...
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Shower is just a hose , need to fix at the wall. Not a major issue but can improve.

Excellent location, decent room, charming garden area, nice and fairly priced breakfast and Very friendly very effective and helpful staff at the reception ( made us feel at home)

Outstanding locating and friendly staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Room was a bit small and the bed could have been more comfortable

Everything was within walking distance and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly

Solid, basic hotel with good value.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

Rooms are a bit small, maybe was a bit more expensive than it needed to be, but I think it met my expectations (ie I knew there wasn't a lot there and the view would not be of the ocean) so I wouldn't say there was anything negative and I had a very positive impression.

Basically, the hotel was as advertised. It is nothing special or extravagant, but it is a nice, safe, clean place to stay if you are in Nice. It has a nice central location, close to numerous restaurants, the promenade and water. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and nice. The rooms are a bit small, and the hotel does not have a ton of amenities - we did not use the little bar, and we did not eat breakfast at the hotel. For us, it was mainly a place to sleep and store our things while we enjoyed the local area, and for that, it is perfect.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Customer is always right
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

The rate we got was in line with the market for the same category. The room we (initially) got was fine. However, we considered it not completely good value for money: it was smaller than expected, with limited space for luggage and clothing and too warm (a/c not available). We appreciated the attention to the environment and the invite to keep the towels. However hangers in the bathroom were broken. But no complaints for minor issues. The afternoon of the second day, when we came back from our long walk around the city, we had a very bad surprise. It was literally raining dirty water from the room above, through the ceiling and the countertop where power cables and light bulbs are. The guest at the floor above was having a bath. The assistance was quick and as soon as the receptionist view and understood the extent of the problem, he asked us to change the room. We got a new room on the ground floor, we needed to move all our stuff there, but apart for our discomfort all seemed solved. The receptionist was very kind and supportive. He was also very fair and sincere when we had a new issue in the new room, no hot water at that time, asking to excuse the hotel for the inconvenience. After leaving the water running for looooong (not very environmental friendly) the water came. Being frequent travelers for business and leisure, we would have expected to receive excuses and a small reward for the issues happened. However, the receptionist we found the following day, at our request to have any form of rewards to repay us for the discomfort (we would have expected the hotel offering a discount on the second night or breakfast or any other form of kindness), not only replied that all our problems were solved without creating any issues, but also accused us to be unfair for asking. Also when we communicated that we would have written our reviews, she accused us to blackmail her only not to pay the rate. No need to say that this was not the purpose of our complaints.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Excellent Value Boutique Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

We really enjoyed our stay at Hôtel de la Fontaine. The staff was exceptionally friendly. The room was spotless! One of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. The hotel was very conveniently located close to the beach, with a huge variety of restaurants, bakeries, grocery stores, and corner markets nearby. Outstanding value! No doubt this is where I will stay again, if I find myself in the area.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

I would love to return!
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

Breakfast costs 12 euros and very limited-just cereals, yoghurt, cheese, ham, bread and eggs which you have to cook yourself;-). You better go outside to the beach (takes 3 minutes) and enjoy full hot English breakfast for 14 Euros or choose French/continental breakfast (even cheaper) and enjoy sun and see view!!! You will never regret!

Location is perfect-middle of the beach, a lot of restaurants and small shops around. Price is perfect considering location! I could never choose better! Full bath! Attentive staff!

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Highly recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

As others have said rooms on the street side can be noisy, but the double glazing works to block most of this out and these rooms are the cheapest!

Small room but spotlessly clean and everything I needed for a trip alone. The staff were really friendly and helpful and put up with my terrible attempts at French before saving me with their English. The courtyard is a beautiful place to sit in the mornings and it's walking distance to all of the main things you could want in Nice.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Other than a great location, nothing special to offer
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

This hotel is nothing special. Tight quarters, lack of any facilities, and no extra mile gone for special occasions. You get what you pay for!

Location is phenomenal. Otherwise, everything is average.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Bed very comfortable, bathroom very roomy, lots of warm water for shower. great location, close to train station, in walking distance to shopping, sight seeing, beach, museums, staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

The Magic of Mirrors
    • Double room with patio view - Ground Floor

The room has no real windows but the glass roof permits so much light to pass thru and lightens-up the whole room! Ingenius! And with the use of large mirrors on the dressers, the room really appears to be twice its size! Very cool..!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Really great location, comfy and clean!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

Situated above a restaurant with the sign board flashing in window at night depending on the room your in but very quiet and can't hear any noise from the street. Safe did not work had no key or instructions Walls in room above bed dusty

Great location, only a few minutes walk to main shopping strip and I block from beach really great place. Situated above a restaurant with the sign board flashing in window at night depending on the room your in but very quiet and can't hear any noise from the street. Everything such as bathroom and bed linen very clean but walls above bed dusty and its visible.

very Nice Location and friendly staff

very Nice Location and friendly staff

Great location, convenient to the Promenade

Room was a little small

Great location, convenient to the Promenade Great staff

Ok hotel at a good location

Big price, tiny room

Staff was extremely helpful

Great position friendly staff will use again .

Slightly overpriced

Great position friendly staff will use again .

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Nice Location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Patio View

You need every time to log on to wifi

Nice location

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Staff was very good kind helpful

Wifi is weak

Staff was very good kind helpful

The location and the friendly, helpful staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The WIFI was quite weak at tomes

The location and the friendly, helpful staff.

The Staff were extremely helpful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room - Street Side

The Staff were extremely helpful. Perfect location.

best location.

best location. best modern and clean room. best service and convenience. strongly recommend.

Slow wifi

Great staff, very friendly and helpful

Very close to the beach, and very nice style, clean

Room is too small

Very close to the beach, and very nice style, clean

Our ‘go to hotel’ when we arrive and depart Nice.

Nothing !

Our ‘go to hotel’ when we arrive and depart Nice. Close to everything and parking close by

Greatvlocation.

Pillows a bit hard!

Greatvlocation. Amazing staff. Room was very clean and well presented!